Convicted Killer Michael Dunn Compares Himself to Rape Victim

Michael Dunn

Michael Dunn, the Florida who fatally shot 17-year-old Jordan Davis during an argument over loud music, compared himself to a rape victim during a recorded jailhouse phone call.

A Florida jury convicted Dunn, 47, on three counts of 2nd-degree attempted murder for shooting up the SUV that Davis and his 3 friends were riding in.

“I was the one that was being preyed upon and I fought back,” Dunn told his fiancée, Rhonda Rouer, according to audio released by the prosecutor’s office on Monday.

Dun added: “It’s not quite the same but it made me think of like the old TV shows and movies where like how the police used to think when a chick got raped going, ‘Oh, it’s her fault because of the way she dressed.’ I’m like, ‘So it’s my fault because I asked them to turn their music down. I got attacked and I fought back because I didn’t want to be a victim and now I’m in trouble. I refused to be a victim and now I’m incarcerated.”

Dunn said he was confident that no jury would find him guilty of killing Davis.

Dunn got into a verbal altercation with Davis over loud music in a convenience store parking lot in Jacksonville, Fla in 2012.

Without warning, Dunn opened fire on Davis and his 3 friends as they cowered in the SUV. Davis was hit 3 times. He died at the scene.

In another jailhouse phone call to Rour Dunn insisted he was the victim, not Davis.

• Michael Dunn Found Guilty On 4 Counts in Florida’s “Loud Music” Murder Trial
  • Livestream Coverage of Michael Dunn 1st Degree Murder Trial
  • Man freed in controversial Stand Your Ground ruling is killed
  • Livestream Coverage of Closing Arguments in Michael Dunn 1st Degree Murder Trial

109 Responses to “Convicted Killer Michael Dunn Compares Himself to Rape Victim”

“I was the one that was being preyed upon and I fought back,” “It’s not quite the same but it made me think of like the old TV shows and movies where like how the police used to think when a chick got raped going, ‘Oh, it’s her fault because of the way she dressed.’ I’m like, ‘So it’s my fault because I asked them to turn their music down. I got attacked and I fought back because I didn’t want to be a victim and now I’m in trouble. I refused to be a victim and now I’m incarcerated.”“I’m the f—ing victim here. I was the one who was victimized,” Dunn laughed. “I’m the victor but I was the victim too.”
      ————-
      Him and Mr. Zimmerman are kindred spirits. GZ is convinced that the government, President Obama, is using him as a scapegoat. :eek: his words. NOT mine. :no:

VDot says:

Fukk this cracka azz cracka :angry:

“I’m super confidant that if they take this to trial there will be a short deliberation,” Dunn told Rouer. :haha: Too bad they didn’t get you for the actual murder.

Buttercup says:

I wish someone would get ‘holdt to him and torture him Huck style. Y’all :pray: for me.

Raise your font if youre suprised. :| Is this irony? That he will be raped (after 5+yrs in solitary)..?

————-
      :rolleyes: Delusional still :no:

No. No :think: Irony would be if he started to like rap and being raped. :lol: <—same laugh his evil ass used.

To the victor…goes "the rest of your life in jail" spoils. Fukking idiot.

I pretty much hate all privileged ppl. I flipped an old white lady off this morning. At the red light. Yep. She tried to keep her face straight so I switched to Gates. Can you hear me now. :eek: GOODT. :tea:

The picture of Willow and the Whoopi Goldberg glasses and…um..’hair’ though… :rofl: Damn. :phew: <==me wiping tears from my eyes :lol:

essenze says:

I never wanted to hurt someone so bad in my life. I #hate# this pasty bastard! He should receive the same treatment he gave to that child

libra80sbaby says:

:facepalm: This chit here makes me :mad: Yo azz wasn’t no “victim”…oh but just u wait…cause you finna be a :buttshake: victim :tea:

Fukk this cracka azz cracka :angry:
      _________

Even the otha crakka ass crakkas dont like him. :hahaha:

Buttercup says:

His privilege is nothing short of astounding for me.

oh but just u wait…cause you finna be a victim
      ——-
      Too bad Fleece Johnson got out. :wail:

Did yall hear his recorded prison phone converstaions?

He told his fiance he was locked up with 3 or 4 other black guys and she goes:

:eek: “OH NO!”

:lol: They never mentioned that on the air even though you could hear it.

This guy gets to join the Triggerman club. I don’t need to read about either of them. I already had to listen to his jailhouse phone calls on GMA this morning. That’s enough. But I did like that he said the prisoners didn’t have a problem with him busting caps on those wayward teens. It agitates me to no end when people say what is going to happen to someone they dislike in prison. Ain’t a dang thing gonna happen. 99.999% of the people in prison are not honorable and they have no code. So they don’t sit around beating up and raping all the child molesters and all the women beaters and all the grandma murderers. The pokey ain’t like that.

Anyway, later for this dude. He’s tucked away where he needs to be since he’s so gangsta.

@OTB I answered you downstairs… I have to go. :bye:

Buttercup says:

I flipped an old white lady off this morning. At the red light.
      =============

I hate to say it, but I knew he was getting off. All you have to do is read the “Self Defense Law” in Florida.

It doesn’t require your life to be in actual danger. You only have to BELIEVE your life is in danger and then take “reasonable” measures to ensure your safety or some chit like that.

It’s sad that yt people in Florida, they found it reasonable for him to confront, argue and then go back to his car, retrieve a weapon, shoot on CHILDREN in a public place, and NEVER call the police. But they found all of his actions (except for continuing to shoot) as “reasonable” because these kids were black. SMH.

cteastcoast says:

I’m glad the black panthers have a bounty on the head of GZ :coffee:

Buttercup says:

All you have to do is read the “Self Defense Law” in Florida.
      ===========
      Some sprite had a valid point on this. Her last name was Hughes. Her first was maybe Hillary :thinking:

His privilege is nothing short of astounding for me.

It is mind blowing.

Trendsetter says:

_____________________________

So….who attacked him????

missyJ says:

Georgie Porghy got these sprites feelin way too comfortable… think Imma spend the rest of my days :kona:

IsThisThingOn... :cool: Mic Check 1-2, 1-2 says:

*hugs Butter’s neck like fam* I do this too! My hometown has a ‘downtown’ area much like Georgetown full of rich yts. when i walk down the street and i see two or three of them approaching i start looking around like i’m uncomfortable and clutching my purse :hahaha: i also make a show of over-locking my vehicle, like hitting the button two-three times so the lights keep flashing and then i yank on the doors for good measure, look around, clutch my purse and walk hurriedly down the sidewalk.

:huh: What prison system is that? In Florida. the guards will set you up themselves.. :tea: Read family member forums on prisons and their loved ones if you dont believe my anecdotal evidence. My BD locked up right now with a child molester and they had to take buddy out of general population. The man aint even been convicted, just accused. Whole face bashed in day one tho.

Buttercup says:

@Is, are you a Virgo? I swear I have enacted the same scenario you described above. The tears are real :crying1:

Trendsetter says:

What prison system is that? In Florida. the guards will set you up themselves.. Read family member forums on prisons and their loved ones if you dont believe my anecdotal evidence. My BD locked up right now with a child molester and they had to take buddy out of general population. The man aint even been convicted, just accused. Whole face bashed in day one tho.

_____________________________

Same thing happened to my cousin…but the difference is he really is a perv…so he got what he deserved #carryon

@BUTTERCUP
      “All you have to do is read the “Self Defense Law” in Florida.
      ===========

She said let’s flip this: If black men were shooting and killing white teenagers and were not convicted, there would be rioting like could not believe. Why is it that nothing is being done now?”
      _______________________________

A-CHIIIIIIIID!

OJ got off and you’d've thought a president or something was assassinated.

These sprites could care less bout a nigga tho. Half of em prolly sitting there thinking:

“If only he turned his music down like he was told.” :shrugs:

:facepalm:

:cosign: This is one of my faves along with LOVING to lock the car. You know the alarm be extra… :hahaha: Walk away from your car…see white ppl approaching their cars, turn back towards them and hit the button like you mad crazy :rofl:

You should see the indignation on their faces. :crying1:

IsThisThingOn... :cool: Mic Check 1-2, 1-2 says:

i can’t read Sandra’s post on this. this sommabish affects my driving sum turrible :no: and it’s almost time ta go!

DoNotDeleteMe says:

The sad part is that a lot of Sprites are not even down with his cowardly behavior. Charlie Da Puppy will hang himself in prison. Those little pink balls between his legs were replaced by liquid courage (alcohol) and balls of steel (a gun). His problem is his ego and know-it-all attitude. He thinks he is smarter than everyone not realizing that he is the most uninformed in the room. I have found this type of know-it-all-while-knowing-nothing-at-all attitude in a lot of IT, software, and computer software folks. Ugh! I don’t care. Even though Jordan did not say it, I am going to say it, ‘You are going to die b*tch!’

:shotsfired:

…and another thing, have you notice how ugly, fat, and homely those White murderers are and how handsome, strong, and well put together these young Black male victims are? Is it me…or is there a conspiracy? :shrug:

So….who attacked him????

The music? His ears you see… :facepalm:

I bet Ms. Davis wish she only had to deal with a deaf son instead of a DEAD one. Fukk this crakka and any of his sympathizers. :) <— nice nasty smile.

Buttercup says:

“If only he turned his music down like he was told.”
      ===========
      Since when did you start to make so much sense? I need someone to take my temperature. I may be sick.

FuturedocDonte says:

Why :wail: is auntie on twitter asking Ariane from Love and Hip Hop ATL if that was her on BBWLA last night :hahaha: :crying1:

@DTS
      “A couple of times, I have witnessed white women clutching their purse as a black man walks past them, so when they walk past me, I clutch mine. Team petty!

This is one of my faves along with LOVING to lock the car. You know the alarm be extra… Walk away from your car…see white ppl approaching their cars, turn back towards them and hit the button like you mad crazy

You should see the indignation on their faces.
      ________________________________

I do that too. **The car thing, I don’t have a purse.**

I also make sure they never get behind me.
      Them: “You go first..” :D

Me: “No, YOU go first, I insist.” :D
      They HATE having a nigga walk behind them! :lol:

IsThisThingOn... :cool: Mic Check 1-2, 1-2 says:

child and don’t let me be sitting in my car and they approach the vehicle next to me. you talkin bout clicking the locks and looking super alert :eek: …holding my phone like ‘don’t make me use this’ :eek:

Trendsetter says:

FuturedocDonte says:

Why is auntie on twitter asking Ariane from Love and Hip Hop ATL if that was her on BBWLA last night

:dead:

:wail: :wail: :heart:

Roots was on centric last night…in my Kizzy voice, “if you dont lcok your car and be #teampetty with these white folks, YOU AINT ONE OF US.”

:dead: Cause she like her..

Buttercup says:

Capricorn. but my baby sister is a virgo, and when she do dis she mean it from her heart. i can’t even do it when i’m with her cause i be so tickled at her lil self: :rolleyes: :clutch: :turn up nose: :look byke & forth: :rolleyes:

I be in tears :crying1:

Trendsetter says:

So….who attacked him????

The music? His ears you see…

I bet Ms. Davis wish she only had to deal with a deaf son instead of a DEAD one. Fukk this crakka and any of his sympathizers. <— nice nasty smile.
      ____________________________

I heard Ms.Davis speak and baby she did better than I would have…she was so pleasant….if that was me, he would've been all kinds of names especially since no first degree murder charge..

________________________

Dayum! You hit the remote to lock it, SEVERAL TIMES, then you get to pullin on the handle and chit too???

GTFOH! :lol:

See, Ima have to do all that next time.

Trendsetter says:

So is Ariane from LAHH dating anybody????

Kimora and Baby???

Buttercup says:

I can’t watch Roots :no: I suddenly get the urge to clean my guns when I do. I know my limits.

IsThisThingOn... :cool: Mic Check 1-2, 1-2 says:

#teampetty here. and it never gets old! :rofl:

I do that too. **The car thing, I don’t have a purse.**
      I also make sure they never get behind me.
      Them: “You go first..” :D
      Me: “No, YOU go first, I insist.” :D
      They HATE having a nigga walk behind them! :lol:

OHHHH THAS A GOOD ONE. :rofl:

I am southern to the BONE..and saying “excuse me..” is like breathing for me. But now. I wont even say excuse me if they dont first (loudly and clearly) And guess what? White ppl hardly EVER say excuse me. :tea: Guess we just gonna be some shoving ass citizens. Long as they know Im JUST as scared of them as they are of me and mine. :tea:

IsThisThingOn... :cool: Mic Check 1-2, 1-2 says:

i saw they had roots on… i was flipping through and saw cicely tyson feeding her baby… i went right on past that channel. not me, not today, i said :no:

@TRENDSETTER
      “I heard Ms.Davis speak and baby she did better than I would have…she was so pleasant….if that was me, he would’ve been all kinds of names especially since no first degree murder charge..”

MAN! She sounded upset but like she couldn’t just outright “hate” anyone! That lady sounded like she so sweet.

Cause I woulda been in that bytch losing my chance to make it to heaven for talkin bout one of God’s children the way I would have. AND that ol homely azz fiance that looked JUST like him with a wig. WTF?

Trendsetter says:

Buttercup says:

I can’t watch Roots I suddenly get the urge to clean my guns when I do. I know my limits.

___________________________

I still haven’t seen 12 years a Slave….I can’t watch that movie or Roots

________

I hate to pull my race card :rules: BUT why we always so forgiving/accommodating and chit? I mean I get it, but I dont (dont want to) :|

I would not have said that I was praying for him. Unless I was truly honest about praying that he is harmed fatally and swiftly. :eek:

Buttercup says:

White ppl hardly EVER say excuse me.
      =========
      Truer words have never been spoken.

Trend, I haven’t seen 12 years a slave either. I have to mentally prepare myself for such things.

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@TRENDSETTER

_________________________

The father, though he kept his composure, did not bite his tongue.

‘don’t make me use this’ :eek:

@TREND SETTER
      12 Years A Slave was overrated to me. No where close to Roots. :no:

Trendsetter says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@TRENDSETTER

____________________________

Losing my damn mind! Spazzing out on every damn body

GTFOH!

See, Ima have to do all that next time.

Buttercup says:

I have only hated one person at one time in my life. I prayed for him to have prosperity, peace, good health, the whole nine. Those prayers were for me though. It removed the hatred from my heart.

!!! Ohh wee. :phew: She a good woman. God bless her.

Trendsetter says:

________

I hate to pull my race card BUT why we always so forgiving/accommodating and chit? I mean I get it, but I dont (dont want to)

____________________________

:cosign:

Trendsetter says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@TREND SETTER
      12 Years A Slave was overrated to me. No where close to Roots.
      _____

Well I’m not missing anything…I have to mentally prepared to watch movies like that.

@MIC
      “Yeah! this part of my regular routine, i mean like second nature. even in the elevator, i get to blinking and looking uncomfortable. oh, i can blink and sniff and clutch with the best of ‘em.”
      ___________________________

I have NO decorum in the elevator. I don’t even TRY. I get on then IMMEDIATELY hit for the doors to close behind me. If a yt person make it on there with me, I punch what floor I’M going to… then pull out my phone acting like I’m urgently lookin something up so I don’t have to push their floor.

But if I get on I outright DEMAND they push my floor for me. :lol:

**this don’t apply for attractive yt women tho**

Sometimes I wonder… what im doing to them..my kids have seen Roots several times. :| :shrug:

OTB11, a boy, remarked last night that Chicken George “would go to jail for fighting chickens in 2014″. I had to pick up my drank and laugh in my cup. :ashamed:

Trendsetter says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@MIC
      ___________________________

But if I get on I outright DEMAND they push my floor for me.

**this don’t apply for attractive yt women tho**

___________________________________

DoNotDeleteMe says:

:applause:

I wonder if this is why they force fed religion to us…so that we would overlook their evilness and focus on forgiveness. I would be straight up and my speech would have simply stated:,

“I am angry with America’s one-sided justice systems and I am disappointed that the jury, obviously, did not consider the evidence and the common sense of the crime committed against my son…I am angry that the Prosecution keeps overcharging in these cases knowing how hard it is to prove premeditation this making a Murder 1 conviction damn near impossible…and I hope that Michael Dunn waste away in prison and die a horrible terrified death. I will move forward with my life and my son’s legacy and I ask you all to pray for MY PEACE AS WELL AS MY FAMILY’S PEACE as we absorb this miscarriage of justice. Thank you!”

oh, i can blink and sniff and clutch with the best of ‘em.
      ______

:rofl: Omgawd I aint gonna be no more good this week. I gotta go to the grocery store today too. Oh boy. :rofl:

But if I get on I outright DEMAND they push my floor for me. :lol:
      **this don’t apply for attractive yt women tho**

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :heart:

weFukNorNah says:

He’s gonna kill himself..ppl like him don’t do well in prison

IsThisThingOn... :cool: Mic Check 1-2, 1-2 says:

White ppl hardly EVER say excuse me. Guess we just gonna be some shoving ass citizens.

chile, just ‘set’ your shoulder, keep walkin, and give them ‘the small smile yt people do when they see Black people’ :rofl:

Buttercup says:

But if I get on I outright DEMAND they push my floor for me.
      =============
      This reminds me of a time honey dip and I were out on a date. We were waiting for valet to bring his car. I guess since he was dressed in a dark colored suit, it was assumed that he was valet. Some guy got out of his car and tossed him his keys and walked into the restaurant. Honey dip took them and threw them out the window on 285 :hahaha: That made me moist :ashamed:

VDot says:

AND that ol homely azz fiance that looked JUST like him with a wig.

_________________________________

Who, Rhonda?!?

:dead: and :ghost:

She definitely hadn’t heard Pastor Troy’s Rhonda because she was NOT going down with his azz :nono:

Buttercup says:

OTB11, a boy, remarked last night that Chicken George “would go to jail for fighting chickens in 2014?. I had to pick up my drank and laugh in my cup. :ashamed:
      ========
      You are raising well-rounded children :thumbsup:

VDot says:

But if I get on I outright DEMAND they push my floor for me. :lol:

:rofl: :hahaha:

______________________________

T H I S. This is so succinct to what im feeling. God only knows what she is feeling. I think its along these lines if she is HUMAN tho.

You know America would run with it…you hold a mirror up to America and she does NOT like her reflection.

They would prolly try to say she militant like they did the First Lady but SO WHAT. :eek: In my first lady voice. SO WHAT. They tried to come for her about her thesis from 85 and Michelle AGANE asks WHO GONE CHECK ME. :heart: Yeah.

IsThisThingOn... :cool: Mic Check 1-2, 1-2 says:

:hug: bring it in Man (i ain’t gonna fault you for what you can’t help) :tea:

AND that ol homely azz fiance that looked JUST like him with a wig.

_________________________________

Who, Rhonda?!?

and

_______________________________________

I think she saw this as an oppurtunity to get rid of his azz! She was like

“He kept calling their music ‘thug music.’ I don’t think he likes black people.” :eek:

That nigga was recorded on the prison phones talkin bout phucking and she went right back to talkin bout the court case. :lol:

:wail: :wail: I was in the Dermatologist this morning EVERYBODY in there was smiling at me like that. Fukk them. We care about our skin too. :rofl:

I could just HEAR them crakkas thinking, why she here…with that fake ass face-tilting ass smile… fukking ignoramus-es! :crying1: LMAOOOOOOO

weFukNorNah says:

I don’t do that forgiveness bs..If I wish death upon you that’s exactly wtf I mean…

They tried to come for her about her thesis from 85 and Michelle AGANE asks WHO GONE CHECK ME. Yeah.

:think:

…what thesis from ’85?

Wait, yall remember that “Al Roker-ish” Government official they claim “dated” Michelle tho????

Gynecomastia says:

This is just more left wing anti Christian liberal agenda. I see nothing wrong with these calls. They’re trying to blame the victim. This man is White. White is right. He was in his privilege to purge the earth of these un Godly sinners. Purge the Blacks. Dunn, Zim, and Fox news are on the right path. Its time for the Conservatives to take over. Its gonna happen. And we will learn to deal. Atleast Romney cared about us. USA USA USA :tea:

:wail: :wail: Honey dip done got somebody FIRE HOT. But im dying cause you KNOW ALL BLACK FOLKS LOOK ALIKE so the car owner dont know who he gave them keys too. :rofl: :wail:

<< Dubb9 godfather is a guard at Central Prison…where Mario Andrette McNeil is. Killed Shaniya Davis. And they were not looking for which INMATE beat his azz when he got there…they looked into which GUARD did it. He was in solitary for safe keeping…. but they rotate

Gynecomastia says:

Hiya Jen :hi: You still claiming that cold sores are the result of colds? Or have you finally embraced your hpv-ness :think:

weFukNorNah says:

I hope Mario dies right along with shaniyas so called tramp azz mother

IsThisThingOn... :cool: Mic Check 1-2, 1-2 says:

when you get in there if they in there and they kids ackin up, make sure you clutch (hand slighty above heart, fingertips at base of neck) and stiffen (like you stricken), but don’t make eye contact with the parent just look at the kid(s) like you think it might try to bite you. i love that one.

This reminds me of a time honey dip and I were out on a date. We were waiting for valet to bring his car. I guess since he was dressed in a dark colored suit, it was assumed that he was valet. Some guy got out of his car and tossed him his keys and walked into the restaurant. Honey dip took them and threw them out the window on 285 That made me moist

Honey dip got the only ACTUAL black Valet fired!

You know that yt man pointed his out! The brother was like :shrugs:
      He couldn’t come up with them keys and got fired! :lol:

…what thesis from ’85?

The one she wrote for her BA…I forget the title but i rem it was about racial divides in the US. I read it and :shrug: It wasnt attacking whites or hating America to me, IT WAS HONEST. But honesty hasnt ever been the policy when we confronting race relations in this sordid ass country.

I am TEAM USA but I tell you we suck at a whole bunch of chit..and being truthful about the country’s history is number one.

VDot says:

Wait, forreal?! :hahaha:

That is fukkin awesome! I totally wanna do that to some cracka.

==========
      Honey dip, Samuel L. Jackson, Laurence Fisbburne :shrug: :hahaha:

Princeton-Educated Blacks and the Black Community
      by

Michelle LaVaughn Robinson

_______________________________
      :yes: Totes LOVE that she got that ETHNIC ass middle name too.

They both got the package @Nori.

Antoinette and Mario.

Honey dip took them and threw them out the window on 285 That made me moist

lawd… haaaay honey dip *faints*

:oops: :kona:

Princeton-Educated Blacks and the Black Community
      by

Michelle LaVaughn Robinson

_______________________________
      Totes LOVE that she got that ETHNIC ass middle name too.
      _____________________________________

Ima read that chit later on… :yes:

White “conservatives” reaction to the middle name “LaVaughn” :

:eek:
      :hurl:
      :dead:

Who, Rhonda?!?
      and
      _______________________________________
      I think she saw this as an oppurtunity to get rid of his azz! She was like

THESE TWO COMMENTS ARE EVERYTHANG :rofl:

I guarantee you the other women in Michael Dunn’s life are saying, ” :no: we told you to hurry up and marry her… :no:

:rofl: Rhonda was like I might be next… :kona:

cteastcoast says:

The way @Sandra pissed off AR on twitter :rofl: :rofl:

Buttercup says:

Honey dip got the only ACTUAL black Valet fired!
      ============
      All of the valet are Ethiopian. Honey Dip looks like he’s from the other side of Africa. I’m sure they ran that tape byke.

Bren I have never claimed that :nono:

USA USA USA :tea:

:lol: :| Hey honey. :hug:

You shouldve threw pamphlets welcoming all the tired and weary to American’s shores .. :|
      Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free…

Buttercup says:

Rhonda was like I might be next…
      ========
      That’s why she incriminated him. Rhonda didn’t want to take any chances.

That “but they rotate” was so OMINOUS. *shudders* :biggrin:

____

Im done with you. :crying1: I just YELLED out like I was injured. You gonna get OSHA sent up here on me. :wail:

Honey dip got the only ACTUAL black Valet fired!
      You know that yt man pointed his out! The brother was like :shrugs:
      He couldn’t come up with them keys and got fired! :lol:

:rofl: Lord why did you make me Black :rofl: :rofl:

Its so hard out here.

oney dip, Samuel L. Jackson, Laurence Fisbburne :shrug: :hahaha:

*dabs tears..wipes nose* :crying1: :rofl:

oh okay then… :nite: y’all… :kona:

Buttercup says:

This has been some great dialogue today!!!

Gynecomastia says:

Hey outie :hi: Im diggin the new wig :yes: Bitches turn their noses up at synthetic hair, but shid, long as it ain’t too hot outside :shrugs: Did I tell you bout that summa my mama hair caught flame :think: Girl, my dumb ass ran in the house and grabbed a can of liquid to extinguish…I ain’t know it was fish grease :smack: She still ain’t forgave me for that one.

Everyone have a nice, safe night. :bye: Remember to be ONE OF US. :eek: