DMX and George Zimmerman

The Internet is buzzing about the upcoming “celebrity” boxing match between disgraced rapper DMX and child killer George Zimmerman on March 1. The fact that anyone considers Zimmerman to be a celebrity is nauseating. The fact that urban blogs are covering this story with apparent amusement is shameful.

The fact is, any boxing match involving Zimmerman will almost certainly be a fraud.

From Deadspin.com:

So far, media coverage of the upcoming fight seems to be operating under the assumption that the fight will basically be on the up-and-up. That’s ridiculous, as the most cursory Googling indicates. The man organizing the fight, Damon Feldman, has staged many “celebrity” boxing matches in the past—you may remember watching Danny Bonaduce fight Jose Canseco back in 2009—and has essentially admitted that the fights are fixed. READ MORE

DMX photo: INFevents.com

• George Zimmerman Arrested for Domestic Assault
  • George Zimmerman pulled over in traffic stop
  • George Zimmerman’s Attorney is Under Investigation
  • The Miami Heat Show Support for Trayvon Martin

131 Responses to “Deadspin.com: A George Zimmerman vs DMX Boxing Match Will Almost Certainly Be Fixed”

Caramel Rain says:

when did Porky becoem a celebrity?

LSLH says:

It should be The Game vs Asshole Z.

Hywin says:

George Zimmerman’s destiny is around the corner. :waiting:

Anna says:

Caramel Rain says:

when did Porky becoem a celebrity?

~~~~~~~~~~
      When did the Kadashians? NM.

LadieLeo says:

I pity washed up rapper DMX for being so hard up for attention and money.

***********
      That dude stay high as a kite at this point I’m not sure if he even knows why he does anything.

Anna says:

Caramel Rain says:

when did Porky becoem a celebrity?

~~~~~~~~~~
      When did the Kadashians? NM.

********
      true

This is disturbing :no:

LadieLeo says:

It’s another Zimmerman like case coming up with this Dunn dude. Shot up a car full of teens cause they music was too loud then pulled off and went to his hotel to sleep. Got up the next morning and drove 2 hours home…..ain’t care nothing bout killin that child.

weFukNorNah says:

Both of them can fall off the earth for all I care…

weFukNorNah says:

It should be nobody vs nobody.. was hoping an artery got clogged…wishful thinking..

Miany says:

Www dot change.org/petitions/damon-feldman-stop-the-george-zimmerman-celebrity-boxing-match
      sign the petition

Miany says:

Fight that crakkka amerikkka thinks we are stupid. ..If i killed a 17 yo yt child I’d NEVER be considered a celeb..or be able to auction art mocking the child’s death. It’s disgusting :vomit:

I pity washed up rapper DMX for being so hard up for attention and money
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Ay yo! I’m slippin’…I’m fallin’….I caint get up. :headphone:

I feel bad too. Cause he one of my all time faves. Sad :sad: for Dark Man X

Ms Peaches says:

I miss the old DMX. Ruff Ruff

weFukNorNah says:

I just wanna drag zimmerman balls thru broken glass

Ms Peaches says:

I bet child killer won’t be at his trial weight. He gonna fuk up and show us the moves he used on that boy.

Ms Peaches says:

Sorry to double back, but if he can’t fight, then why is he in a boxing match???

Gigi26 says:

This is disgusting. Ole buddy should not be considered a celebrity, much less being considered for a damn boxing match. Is America really becoming a fukkin joke?

People its black history month and instead of highlighting the work of our ancestors n shyt we got this shyt as a real story. Shyt hurts my heart for real.

:offtopic: :cry:

Alfred Wright, a 28-year-old physical therapist, was on his way to see a patient when his pickup truck broke down in Sabine County, Tex. His wife Lauren alerted his parents who went to help him. When Lauren called him back, all she heard was heavy breathing. She grew frantic and knew he was in distress. She sent texts pleading with him to call her. When his parents arrived on the scene, there was no sign of Alfred. His pickup truck was still parked at the package store, but Alfred was long gone. The store clerk said she saw Alfred, who was dressed in scrubs, but claims after he talked on his cell phone, he stuffed his cell phone in his socks and took off running, of “his own free will.”

Alfred knew help was on this way, so it’s questionable that he’d run off into the woods in a town where racial tension is highly prevalent.

Alfred grew up in Jasper along with his four siblings. His father is a pastor and middle school gym teacher. “Alfred was a man of great faith,” his wife tells CNN. A football player while in college, she goes on to say “he loved his family, was very ambitious and hard working … fun loving and brilliant.”

His family questions the sheriff’s office commitment to finding Alfred when they abruptly halted the search after only four days, saying they’ve exhausted their resources, Alfred would be listed as a missing person and there was no indication of foul play. They even said this case was likely drug related and Alfred ripped off his clothes after having hallucinations.

Alfred’s watch, clothing and his identification were found in the area near where deputies claimed to have searched.

His lifeless body was found 18 days after he went missing in November 2013, the week of Thanksgiving, near Hemphill in Sabine County, Tex. which is 45 minutes away from where “in the pre-dawn hours of June 7, 1998, James Byrd Jr. was walking home in Jasper, when he was stopped by three white men who offered him a ride home. Byrd got in the bed of their pick-up truck, but the men did not take him home. Instead, they drove him to a desolate, wooded road east of town, beat him severely, chained him to the back of the truck by his ankles and dragged him for more than three miles. The murderers drove on for another mile before dumping his torso in front of an African American cemetery in Jasper,” according to the police report.

Tragically, Alfred was found by volunteers and his father. He was stripped to his boxer shorts, wearing only a single sock with his cell phone tucked inside, and both his sneakers. He was missing an ear, two front teeth and his throat was slit. There was not a lot of decomposition in comparison to most bodies found in the elements after 18 days. On November 26, 2013, forensic pathologist John W. Ralston MD, ruled his death “accidental” due to “combined drug intoxication,” in other words, a drug overdose – cocaine, methamphetamine and amphetamines.

The family isn’t buying it because Alfred never used drugs. His family had their own autopsy and the pathologist concluded that he died of severe trauma to the neck and head and a gash across his throat.

The county’s autopsy report didn’t address the cut on his neck or throat area and also went on to report that any damage caused to the body was caused by animal activity, offering no explanation why the cut across his neck was a straight line and why the animals didn’t chew him to the bone after being out in the woods for over 18 days.

Every single day that passes, evidence is lost or destroyed. Please help this family find answers. Alfred took care of his wife and three sons financially and the family is seeking donations, any help is appreciated. Click here to help: Alfred Wright Foundation at GoFundMe.

Houston Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee, senior member of the House Judiciary and Homeland Security Committees, recently announced “the Department of Justice will investigate and take appropriate action and will conduct a thorough and independent investigation into all the circumstances surrounding this tragedy and to take appropriate action necessary to vindicate the federal interest, protect the civil rights of all Americans, ensure that all persons receive equal justice under law.

“We are all better off when the facts are discovered, the truth is discerned and the family and the community are at peace.”

weFukNorNah says:

Zimmer is actually already trained in boxing that’s why it’s really not fair…drop his fat azz off in Compton and let him fight for his life…

———
      :cosign: :cry:

Gigi26 says:

See Razz that’s the shyt i’m talking about. Brothers are still out here getting killed mercilessly by these evil sprites and we got this as a story. My Lord :no:

Ms Peaches says:

@ Razz- Heard about that man’s death. The murders are cowards. I try not to hate, but ish like that makes it hard not to wish death on the persons and I mean persons that murder black men like that. Puck as-s cowards.

I’m just confused at how it can be ruled as a drug overdose though.. thats an assumption, something they are not supposed to do. Either they know who did it and is covering it up, or they don’t want to do their jobs.

Smonae says:

I just dont understand how anyone would endorse this bs, Porky is a murderer point blank . :coffee:

LadieLeo says:

Ain’t a drug in the dayumn world that causes someone to snatch off they own ear, knock out they teeth then slit their own throat. Er’body who signed off on this report need to be stripped, whipped, dipped in honey and rolled in fire ants :cuss:

Smonae says:

*************************************
      He said 15000 racist emailed him asking for it…..of course it would be a black man :tea:

I just dont understand how anyone would endorse this bs,
      ———–
      Understand that those who can endorse this were probably the same ones sending his ass money for his “legal” bills that he still ain’t paid. :tea:

deedeegirl says:

I think this is below even DMX. He’s already a cartoon character. Buuuuuuttttt, if it has to happen, I hope Georgie get his @ss beat like he stole something, which, in fact, he has.

sassyshe says:

Zimmerman will go away when the media stops giving him attention. This low life keeps coming up with new schemes to make money and the media covers it all the time like its the second coming of jesus, sheesh

deedee it doesn’t need to happen at all. I cant even type what I wish would happen and I don’t even want to say it. lord forgive me. :no:

bnatural says:

They can go in thinking the fight is fixed but DMX will have something for him…..

Anyway….GEORGE ZIMMERMAN IS NOT A CELEBRITY!!!! I REPEAT GEORGE ZIMMERMAN IS NOT A CELEBRITY!!!!!

deedeegirl says:

I agree it does not have to happen, but these two are both seeking attention, so it probably will. If it does, I hope he gets more than he’s bargaining for, like the low life that he is.

Just Looking says:

Ain’t a drug in the dayumn world that causes someone to snatch off they own ear
      :nono:

Mr.BluPhi says:

So we gotta keep seeing this dude? SMH. And it’s today Trayvon’s birthday? Why wont he just go away.

deedeegirl says:

Ain’t a drug in the dayumn world that causes someone to snatch off they own ear

I disagree. There has to be and it has to be the same drug that cause Houston to gouge out his own eye!

Ms Peaches says:

I think its time to march on that town. They have been getting away with murder so long, that they feel that they can make excuses and we will go away.

http : //www . change . org/petitions/stop-the-celebrity-boxing-match-between-george-zimmerman-and-dmx

The above is a petition. don’t know if it is the same one miany was posting but it’s a petition to be signed. Pass it along por favor.

Smonae says:

Thats not a drug that just called crazy :hide:

Hywin says:

Why DMX, was Trayvon’s dad not an option?

Crickett says:

To announce this on that baby’s birthday is pure EVIL.

I wish I could “like” Crickett’s comment! :(

Crickett says:

To announce this on that baby’s birthday is pure EVIL.

:like:

Sandra Can we get a new post please?

Caramel Rain says:

:hahaha: Razz, whatchu gone write on that boy care? you dont think he will be embarrased? I’d put “love u” “my bae” “serfboart”

SummerBaby says:

To announce this on that baby’s birthday is pure EVIL.
      ——————
      :cosign:

*car not care*

Dani says:

Hywin says:

Why DMX, was Trayvon’s dad not an option?
      _______________________________________________

If a fight just have to occur :rolleyes:, it should be him! I hate that this is catching media attention!

@RAZZ
      I seen that story on GMA this morning. Shyte is Bananas :nono: they need more people!

RAZZ I just signed that petition, it must have just got started, it still needs 99K+

This FAT MOTHER FCUKER HAS NO DAMN CHILL!
      He wont have any til he’s 8’under! yes i said 8!! He needs to be buried so DEEP IN THE GROUND

@Luvie that one was just started but if you go to the site and search celebrity boxing match, click on the second link it will have over 19K signatures

@Care idk what I am going to write. I wont be putting “bae” stuff on there… We’re both silly so I know it’ll be a good laugh..

I just don’t know what to put on there yet especially since I’ll be on base while doing it. :lol:

I was asking you all for ideas to write on his windows for his birthday/valentines day

:huh:
      that gravie RAZZ

@luvie- yeah… it’s them. Beyonce and Jay-Z.

Caramel Rain says:

Razz, how is his personality? I’ll think of something silly :lol: ttyl

Caramel Rain says:

Lord your gravis are the worst :lol: (yes I wrote worst)

*clasps hands together*

I’VE GOT IT!

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BRONCO FAN! MAY YOUR VALENTINES DAY BE BETTER THAN YOUR SUPERBOWL SUNDAY!”

Those are TWO Different petitions, and I just signed both! Thanks Miany & Razzle!

DMX better rethink this bullshatt, and come out and make a statement OR he’s going to lose some longtime fans :tea:

Razzle, when he sees his car, he’s gonna be ready to :karate:

Razzle, just stick some hearts all over his car, and take your clothes off, and put on a long coat, and just be sitting on the hood with “that look” in your eye. :thinking: Maybe you can find some Happy Birthday thong set :kona:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Razzle, when he sees his car, he’s gonna be ready to

————-
      :lol: I told him yesterday I had a suprise for him :lol: I'm ready to go get the stuff now :lol:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Razzle, just stick some hearts all over his car, and take your clothes off, and put on a long coat, and just be sitting on the hood with “that look” in your eye. Maybe you can find some Happy Birthday thong set
      ————-
      :stop:

:no:

I will be doing this on base while he is inthe gym… I don't want to be sitting in the commander's office like "Well, sir, I got the idea from some lady off this website and I thought it'd be cool to do." :eek:

says:

FUKK this MF & i do NOT approve of this farce of a fight. feeding this MF attn and money. IGNORANCE!!!!!!!

EL CHA CHA says:

:snort: All George Piggerman need to do is offer Dog Man X some of that Britney Bish and he will KO his damn self :sad:

I got the idea from some lady off this website
      :stop: :hahaha:

“We know each other from undergrad” :kona:
      ==========
      :kiss: Fay
      I’m pisT that THIS is on here!

DTTS- Naw I’mma be like “I got it from Pintrest though :shrug: I assumed it was ok.” :rofl:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

(****
      :goodpost: I agree this one..

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Razz, make sure you have on clear heels and smell good. Not like steak and potatoes. Lmao. And no baby oil (thinks back to the story of the girl falling off the kitchen table while pop pop pop popping that thing back) lmao

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Yup like :danban: and then fall or :shakebutt: then fall

:yahoo: WAKEUPPPPPPPPPP!!!! GOOD MORNING Bnatural,puppylove,misTAKEN :hug:

:woohoo: wakeUP!

i :heart: sandrarose time warner can kiss my puppylove says:

Good morning luvin

Caramel Rain says:

:thankyou: < me this morning! I been up since 430! Hit the gym for hour and feel great! Morning Cardio, weights, strength training followed by green tea! :woohoo: BBL! Have a great day folks!

i :heart: sandrarose time warner can kiss my puppylove says:

I just gotta make it through this next 11 hours and then im off for 96 hrs :danban: :koolaid:

bnatural says:

luVn_liFe… says:

:yahoo: WAKEUPPPPPPPPPP!!!! GOOD MORNING Bnatural,puppylove,misTAKEN :hug:
      :woohoo: wakeUP!
      —-

Morning :waves:

weFukNorNah says:

Good morning. This black history fact is brought to you by strawberry crush…feel the fizz. Rudine “surfboard” Crawford in 1906 was the first black woman to ever fill her tub up halfway.

We need a newpost….. I can’t take Zimmerman fat azz :no: Morning everyone :tea:

Morning :waves:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Can we get a new post? I hate this fukkers face. We already know that DMX crack head ass just gone get in the ring and bark. I will NOT be watching.

Caramel Rain says:

Jenie! You look SEW pretty! :love: I love your hair!

Caramel Rain says:

Jenie! You look SEW pretty! I love your hair!

***********************
      :cosign:

Um Kenya I can’t help but notice you didn’t ask her sign and if memory serves she’s a Leo too but I guess only I had to be grilled before I get a lil compliment….you knew it was coming #Petty

Lol

JerseyGirl68 says:

I am back!!! Good morning!!!

Caramel Rain says:

Yep. I knew it was coming.. Jenie is one of them rare, hard to find humble Leos tho :tea: :rofl:

You are the prettiest Leo of them all, Ladie :hug:

weFukNorNah says:

Saw this lady last night in the jewelry store her hair looked like Harriet winslow…she had a man tho…

JerseyGirl68 says:

Sandra, please email me a copy of your Posting Rules for this site.

I was hurt that I was suspended and I do not know what I did. *Hugs*

Caramel Rain says:

:hi: Jersey Girl. How are ya!?

Thankyou Caramel :love: so sweet ….. LadieLeo you already know I’m a double leo :fistbump:

Caramel Rain says:

Willie, what’s the name of them running/tennis shoes you told me to get?

weFukNorNah says:

1. Jersey you can’t talk about friends of the blog.
      2. You can’t bring old post from upstairs here.
      3. You can’t say the word f×g or threaten to get any IP addresses

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Morning people. :waves:

Jersey you was suspended :thinking: for what :shrugs: and why was Gyp Banned still trying to figure that out…….

Springblade

Hey Iheart :hahaha: who is that in your gravie :lol:

You are the prettiest Leo of them all, Ladie

*************************
      :hugs: are you stabbing me in my back with that hug :huh: ikid ikid

weFukNorNah says:

1. Jersey you can’t talk about friends of the blog.
      2. You can’t bring old post from upstairs here.
      3. You can’t say the word f×g or threaten to get any IP addresses

*******************
      Now that old post rule is new…..where that came from? Kenya was telling me that one day. What if its one of those days she gives us post back to back to back and we are actually still on topic. I mean sometimes we stay on topic for a good 40-50 comments, sometimes.

R Willie, they look different! Lemme go do some research

weFukNorNah says:

I mean old post from downstairs to upstairs…don’t cosign with anyone that’s talking chit

:knife: Never Leo, Never that

weFukNorNah says:

They are good for the knees..my right knee is shot so I need support. .they are expensive but it works

:stab:

:shank:

@ladieleo when Paul walker died it became a new rule

Smonae says:

Purty Jeniee :heart:

Good Morning SR :waves:

Stop trying to cause me harm Kenya :karate:

Smonae says:

Sandy can we get a post on the Twitter beef between K Cole and the jumpoff friend :hahaha:

@ladieleo when Paul walker died it became a new rule

****************
      Oh, ok

They are fighting over his $25 million estate. He left all his money to his 15 year old daughter who lives with her mom. His dad is the executor of the estate so now him and his wife are trying to get custody of the daughter so they can control the money. How messy is that!

i :heart: sandrarose time warner can kiss my puppylove says:

I have no words.

JerseyGirl68 says:

Caramel Rain says:

:hi: Jersey Girl. How are ya!?

**********

I’m good. *Hugs* How are you?

JerseyGirl68 says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

************************

When you find out, please let me know.

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Where da fugg Sandra at? :cuss:

Matchsticks says:

that Texas story made me tear up for real…especially thinking about how they dragged that man years ago… :cry:

Caramel Rain says:

These adidas are 180 bucks…

you gone buy them for me?

weFukNorNah says:

His daughter is almost grown by the time that’s fought she will be 18..

Yea I will go half

LadieLeo says:

His daughter is almost grown by the time that’s fought she will be 18..

*******************
      His parents are dead wrong for even trying to fight that battle. The momma was a fine home before their son was dead.

says:

:rollseyes:

i cant STAND a know it all MF. new co-worker :rollsyes:

anywho gm yall! :tea:

Jen u betta SLAY with that gravi! :nun:

The Pearl! says:

:hi: Everyone!

weFukNorNah says:

The will should have been updated. .it was from 2001.. He wanted his mom to be legal guardian of his daughter…so technically they have a right to fight. It was poorly written

weFukNorNah says:

25 million is a good come up.. His poor gf wasted her youth from 16 to 23 and ain’t get nothin…she shoulda read my book

*************************
      That’s straight garbage how can a non custodial parent request someone other than a capable living parent to be someone’s legal guardian.

says:

Hey Pearl! :hi:

Lady_L says:

Sandra says: Let us never forget that a boy is dead at the hands of this monster. I pity washed up rapper DMX for being so hard up for attention and money.

——————————————
      Auntie thank you! I think the whole this is disgusting! I wonder how Treyvon’s parants feel about his?

Lady_L says:

So when he takes a gun out in the ring and shoots DMX’s dumb ass, and says it was self defense I wanna see what everyone is gonna say…