Did Keyshia Cole Confirm Daniel Gibson Cheated on Her With Houston Stripper?

Keyshia Cole

Not since the days of smoke signals have so many birds been so confused. Social media networks can be a source of great confusion to those who lack good reading and comprehension skills. A tweet can be misinterpreted a million different ways by bloggers and other individuals with their own agendas. Take the birds who sit and gossip on Lipstick Alley and Balleralert.com have decided songbird Keyshia Cole directed the above tweet to a Houston stripper whom the birds assume is sleeping with Cole’s husband, NBA star Daniel Gibson.

According to sports groupies Baller Alert, Cole’s tweet “confirms” the cheating rumors, because what else could a random tweet mean?

Drama! Drama! Looks as though Keyshia Cole has just about come out and said it, Daniel “Boobie” Gibson has been sleeping around and particularly with a stripper in Houston named “HTown Ciara”. Keyshia took to her Twitter account last night to take both subliminal shots at Daniel and his “new girl.” Source

• Keyshia Cole Says Marriage Counseling Works
  • Daniel Gibson Shuts Down Rumors That He’s Leaving Keyshia Cole
  • Was Keyshia Cole’s Twitter Hacked?
  • No beef between Young Jeezy and Sandra Rose

116 Responses to “Did Keyshia Cole Confirm Daniel Gibson Cheated on Her With Houston Stripper?”

MzTisch says:

Ole girl look like Amina.

missyJ says:

Ioono why folks liked to act like Mr. Gibson was so straight laced… guess a good PR team is money well spent #helpful

If you don’t want to be married then don’t be :shrugs: If you look at her acct looks as if she’s a single woman. Nothing like it use to be.

GAGIRL87 says:

She favors Keesh chileee she did treat Daniel bad tho I abhor all dudes with the name Daniel thanks to my bd :coffee:

Aryanna says:

I would have cheated on Keyshia too.. with her bad attitude. She made me sick on their reality show together.

Dani says:

For the life of me I can’t understand why people can’t keep their relationship issues off of social media! Especially married people.

GAGIRL87 says:

All those tatts looks soo ratchett an unlady like :(

she looks like Melyssa Forde in the face, but a manly version.

he must really like women with tatts. :tea:

:rolleyes: she is another one I just want to :facepalm: grow the fawk up :shrugs:

If you didn’t know, well now you know

:thinking: she favors Keyshia a lil :facepalm: well he certainly has a type chile

GAGIRL87 says:

All those tatts looks soo ratchett an unlady like

its like everytime she had a thought she had it inked onto her skin. here’s an idea—PAINTING ON WALLS AND CANVASES. body looking like scribble scrabble. :no:

Sad to say, but it’s probably time for these folks to throw in the towel. Things done went way too far left.

She got other shyt alluding to that on there too :no:

You know if folks stay they azz off social media :facepalm: nevermind smh

Pretty Brown Eyes says:

These days we just wait for the “on break” baby.

:whistle:
      Tat-Tat-Tatted Up, New York Tatted Up
      Tat-Tat-Tatted Up, California Tatted Up,
      Tat-Tat-Tatted Up, Houston Tatted Up,
      Tat-Tat-Tatted Up, Chi-Town Tatted Up,

weFukNorNah says:

Told yall…I knew the Tea cuz I follow her…smh ole boobie

yeah I agree :no: the tats can be a bit much …….. :no:

I dont know why Jenie’s dog reminds me of Sherman Hemsley but high as hell :rofl:

weFukNorNah says:

What’s up with these niggas fuccin hoes that look like men

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

:whistle:
      Tat-Tat-Tatted Up, New York Tatted Up
      Tat-Tat-Tatted Up, California Tatted Up,
      Tat-Tat-Tatted Up, Houston Tatted Up,
      Tat-Tat-Tatted Up, Chi-Town Tatted Up

Tell me why that song is still my shyt :danban:

SummerBaby says:

Good luck to them & their baby. Divorce is always a hard thing to go through.

Pretty Brown Eyes says:

What’s the qualifications for strippers these days? Breathing?

Good luck to them & their baby. Divorce is always a hard thing to go through.
      ———-
      Divorce makes me feel some kind of way. I hate to see people not work out, but hey such is life :shrugs:

Hell Keyshia didn’t seem like she wanted to be married anyways :shrugs: she seems mad ….. angry

Perfect example of folks getting married just to say they married :no:

Dani says:

I guess we can expect her next album to be great! Unfortunately at the cost of another failed marriage.

weFukNorNah says:

Qualifications for a stripper.. must obtain a GED. Fertile…c section scar..resemble a man…and azz shots that make your azz look like a dinette table

SummerBaby says:

What’s the qualifications for strippers these days? Breathing?
      ————

Just Looking says:

#When Keeping It Real Goes Wrong
      #Twitter :facepalm:

FOB don’t do that :nono:

:kona:

Gigi26 says:

Soooooo….who didn’t see this shyt happening a mile away? :tea:

CUZ I DID. I DONE SAID IT. Keyshia the type of broad that don’t like men that show her too much affection. She wants a Jeezy type nigga, a dude that she has to BEG for love from.

BOOBIE IS An OLE GUMP ASS NEGRO. Keyshia had no bidness with him and that DOPAMINE took over.

I pray for the child cuz baybeeh, two destroyed parents? Ion know.

Pretty Brown Eyes says:

What’s the qualifications for strippers these days? Breathing?

Same qualifications for a dude to smash :shrugs: all you need is a split between your legs…… and hell nowadays you don’t even need that :no:

Trendsetter says:

Aryanna says:

___________________________________

boom!

weFukNorNah says:

Ready for that album she gonna drop..she got uncle sam anddd a divorce..I’m ready

Dani says:

I will never know…. her attitude sucks…. will never buy another one of her albums. I will just bump the old ones :lol:

Gigi26 says:

And that STRIPPER looks more like a on the track WHORE than a damn dancer, FOH!

Just Looking says:

Keyshia Cole Says Marriage Counseling Works
      +++++++++++++++++
      At one time :shrug:

Logs off

weFukNorNah says:

I would leave before I cheat..hell bc he didn’t sign a prenuptial. ..dumb

Keyshia I will never forget how you talked to your Adoptive mother :nono: NEVAH!!!!!!!!!!!

deedeegirl says:

it seems like Keyshia and her husband are having issues of one sort or another. these rumors been going around too long.

Keyshia I will never forget how you talked to your Adoptive mother NEVAH!!!!!!!!!!!

————
      Girl and had the nerve to be mad because no one was watching HER CHILD while they trying to have a Second wedding :no:

They did need counseling, what a year into their marriage

weFukNorNah says:

I wonder where she tucks her balls when she dances

sent from heaven is still my joint til this day :whistle:

i wonder how she held her boobs up in that sundress in the video :think:

weFukNorNah says:

Yep orange..that’s my chit… idc what anyone said .She had some good albums..

Take the birds who sit and gossip on Lipstick Alley and Balleralert.com
      ————–

weFukNorNah says:

They don’t understand. .regardless who adopted her..keyshia is the product of a crack whore. .why do they expect her to be different or act a certain way..lol

San ah make ya dance says:

————

Chile she do enough shyt to push any man…. hell anybody away…… that attitude pushed me away as a fan….. I was a huge Keyshia Cole fan :no: I don’t remember her acting like that on the first reality show :thinking:

weFukNorNah says:

Whatever happened to that crackhead that did the kraft mac n cheese voice..nigga got one check and went back to crack lol

Chile I know some folks that were born from a crack ho3 …… would never disrespect someone that put a roof over their heads……. there is something ugly on the inside ….. deeply rooted…… pretty young lady….. but I can’t with that ugly spirit :no:

Damn I forgot she a FOB :smack: My bad Sandra

Drop 'N Gimme 10 says:

Ya’ll left me downstairs!

Speaking of Side Chicks, can any of you explain this?:

Heard a radio station advertising for their “side chick Valentine’s Day party” February 13, the day before Valentine’s Day, because side chicks need attention for Valentine’s Day too. It said bring your side piece out and be seen without fear. Give her the attention and respect she deserves. Really? Something is wrong with this picture because you know that club will be packed!

Drop 'N Gimme 10 says:

Ya’ll left me downstairs!

Speaking of Side Chicks, can any of you explain this?:

Matchsticks says:

_______

I swear I thought about this the other day and wondered the same thing…

I was a huge Keyshia Cole fan I don’t remember her acting like that on the first reality show

——————–
      Me neither, she seemed cool :shrugs: I liked that show

She looka like ah man :blink:
      Or a horse.
      Or a tranny. Wait, can I say that? :sarcasm:
      #aintmyfault

Whatever, “celebs” are human just like us. They ai their dirty laundry online just like us. Just like T.I. and Tiny tired to save their aggravated huxtable flexing image so will Keyshia Cole and Daniel. Nobody was for them when they rushed and got married so don’t think they are exempt from the same oat sowing as regular people. They need to just be quiet and move along like the white people. Everybody cheats, nobody is the exception. Martin cheated on Coretta, ETC, ETC, ETC folks should marry for companionship and not false expectations. I am sure if my mama didn’t have a bad knee she’d be cheating on her wife and if her wife had a driver’s lisence she’d be cheating on my mama.

Let’s go look for him @matchstick

:crying1:

this is funny but its true. the children of the crack epidemic are acting just as should be expected. they bout 25-30 years old and still havent mastered wearing pants yet.

just like the sprite kids and their ambien/oxycodone/percoset/mood altering babies keep shooting malls and schools up. its to be expected. its in their dna. they cant help theyself :shrugs:

So ur mom gay?

San ah make ya dance says:

——————–
      Me neither, she seemed cool :shrugs: I liked that show

Something Deffinitely changed :no: Something dark too :no:

———–
      :ghost:

Caramel Rain says:

First of all let me say, you cant accuse of all the things that you know that you are guilty of.

Hush caramel lmao

JMO says:

Boobie so fione! :love: I just cant get with calling my man a tidday though.

On their reality show, she continued to emasculate him. I hope the cheating rumors are false; however, no man wants to be treated that way :nono:

Caramel I’m confused with your comment :huh:

:hug: Dawn
      =============
      Drop ‘N Gimme 10 says:

Ya’ll left me downstairs!

*snickers*
      :welcome: #butimnotansweringthatdumbprevdaypartyquestion :lol:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

IS THAT DAWN SHEEN?! :shocked:

JMO says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

___________________________________

:cosign:

Matchsticks says:

Let’s go look for him @matchstick

____

:typing:

tell your mama all she needs to do is use a pillow so she can get her cheat on :yes: i just learned that in the last post. #helpful

Caramel Rain says:

HMMMP :tea:
      ======================
      AND NOW THERE ARE CRACK GRANDBABIES! This ish ain’t rocket science :no:

weFukNorNah says:

@ jenie she was singing keyshia song…I shoulda cheated lol

Jmo, whatcha “cooking” this weekend? :tape:

Caramel Rain says:

:huh: so whats second?

black ppl always be like First of all with no second of all :lol:

how you gonna make a list with only one thing?

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

SO SANDRA, YOU ARE SAYING THEY ARE HAPPILY MARRIED, AND HE DIDN’T CHEAT WITH LIL H-TOWN UP THERE?

OH 79 is not “on topic”, just something I see in real life :tea:

MzTisch says:

Is that Baby in the background of the stripper?

I’m one to not truly trust a man, shyt they human. But you for dmn sho bet not let me find out :nono:

Orange Blossom says:

tell your mama all she needs to do is use a pillow so she can get her cheat on i just learned that in the last post. #helpful
      ———— —————

Chile my mama knees look like Forest Whitaker Eyes ain’t no pillow made that could help.

Drop 'N Gimme 10 says:

Thanks for the welcome! Been around for years back when Charles was here and Who Dat was K Dub, but I was using my government name. Just figured out how to change it today.

Well She’s a classy looking broad

Caramel Rain says:

:lol: @ Willie :wink:

Drop ‘N Gimme 10 says:

———

I am having my government changed to Min Min Sheen I am getting it on my rolling Everest bookbag as well.

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Caramel I’m confused with your comment

yall know caramel be high off that “sexy room temperature ice”

Just Looking says:

Carlson Sheen Dawn Sheen – :hug: LONG TIME

Just Looking says:

JMO says:

Boobie so fione! however, no man wants to be treated that way :nono:
      Ya’ll could date :yes:

Don’t look like he need alot of food :kona:

:kiss:

JMO says:

Caramel Rain says:

__________________________________________

:whistle:

And I see that it is easy for you to blame
      everything on me
      If that’s the case I should go have my fun
      and do all the things you say I do
      Boy I can’t continue to take this from youuuuu

Just Looking says:

Carlson Sheen Dawn Sheen – LONG TIME

—————

I miss y’all I wish everyone was on twitter at least I can get on there. I am cold smooth sneaking on here today.

JMO says:

I hate both of yall :lol:

Where’s their son! Mofos need to sit DA FCUK down and raise their kids their bringing into this world!

Just Looking says:Ya’ll could date :yes:

Don’t look like he need alot of food
      ~~~~~~~~~~~
      CTHU!!!!! :hahaha: funny! :hi: JMO/justlOOking

JMO says:

I hate both of yall :lol:

:love:

:newpost:

rozb says:

Hey Miss Sheen! Seent you on Twitter and thought I would swing on by and say Hi! :hi:

luVn_liFe… says:

^^^^^^^^^
      I’m with you LuvLife! :steer: Let’s go find these mofos and slap’em! :cuss:

rozb says:

Hey Miss Sheen! Seent you on Twitter and thought I would swing on by and say Hi
      ———Waving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just Looking says:

@Carslon Soft Sheen ON twittah :yes:

We on a professional Website :winky:

:nun:

Carrington says:

Did anybody actually watch that reality show she and Boobie had?!?!?

I sent him an email, tweet, and smoke signal and ASKED him to cheat on her so she can have an excuse to leave.

She is THEE most emasculating, ignorant, aggressive, childish broad ever! I liked her on her show with her parents, but I guess her classlessness was outshadowed by her mother and sisters’, but when if you saw what I saw – she RAN him into the arms of another broad.

I don’t encourage cheating, but in THIS case – I’m #Team Boobie!

Caramel Rain says:

JMO says:

Caramel Rain says:

__________________________________________

And I see that it is easy for you to blame
      everything on me
      If that’s the case I should go have my fun
      and do all the things you say I do
      Boy I can’t continue to take this from youuuuu

:headphone:

Just Looking says:

@Carslon Soft Sheen ON twittah
      ———

Why my IG is the oilsheen and you killing me with this carlson soft sheen lmao

Lady_L says:

Dani says:

——————————–
      I AM 100% AGREE WITH YOU…DAYUMM IS NOTHING SACRED ANYMORE??

MsB2u says:

I have to ride with Bobbie on this one………cause kesh is heartless

mstudammuch says:

:thinking: Soooooo we’re suppose to ignore that slick “come :lick: me” #WCW post Keyshiacole posted today of Ariane from LAHHATL?.. We caught that dirt Keyshia n so did Boobie… “First time for everything” She know what she’s doing… She wants n need ppl talkn abt her… N we r :gossip: Why else would we buy her next album… Da crack baby smarter than we think…

missmiami says:

Well i dont blame him. her attitude sucks and he did the best he could to save his marriage. yet she pushsd him away. he is far to mature and too much man for her to handle. she is used to dides treating her like ISH. so i dont feel bad for her. she damaged boobie solely on her own.

2 Pingbacks

[…] Boobie has reportedly been seeing a stripper from Houston, by the name of H-Town Ciara and if you follow Keyshia’s twitte you’d know.she’s taken the liberty of keeping us all in the loop… […]

[…] son. The song’s lyrics could be a thinly-veiled jab at Gibson, who has been hit with cheating rumors in the […]