Did Sean Combs Propose to Cassie Ventura?

P Diddy spotted out and about in the meatpacking district in New York City

Rap mogul Sean “Puffy” Combs, 44, was seen chilling in the meatpacking district in New York City, just 1 day after he supposedly proposed to his longtime concubine, Cassie Ventura, on social media. Combs tweeted a digital image of a 14-carat diamond ring along with the caption, “Baby do you like it?”

Somehow, Combs’ Twitter and Instagram.com followers took that to mean he was proposing to Ventura, a one-hit wonder whose last hit is a distant memory.

Sean Combs

Meanwhile, sources say Combs is struggling to attract eyeballs to his Revolt TV all-music cable channel. So it’s not a stretch to assume Combs is attention seeking by posting a photo of an engagement ring and letting imaginations run wild.

Combs has targeted the coveted 18-34 year old demographic — young people who no longer watch TV for new music videos when they have other, more portable options to choose from.

The backlash began even before Sean’s music channel launched.

According to Dan Cryan, an analyst with HIS Screen Digest, that demographic is turning away from television broadcasts the most. The key demographic audience prefers to get its music and news online. Hopefully, that trend will continue.

During the new music channel’s kickoff, Puffy addressed the audience, “To all the dreamers out there, all the believers out there, all the people that want a change in music, the time has come now.” Does this mouth breather even understand what he’s saying? How is having a music channel going to change the music itself? All he is offering is a channel where people can tune in and see the videos for the same eight acts that get all the airplay on terrestrial radio. So what? Source

Photos: Santi/Splash News

173 Responses to “Did Sean Combs Propose to Cassie Ventura?”

deedeegirl says:

In a couple of days he will deny it was any kind of proposal. Cassie done let this man twist her up like a pretzel and put all her goodies on display for the world to see. She better get to the justice of the peace before he can change his mind.

Anna says:

So you wife the one you don’t have kids with?

cteastcoast says:

he not even about to wife this woman while kim is still alive :coffee:

at this point I could care less :tea: if he did good for her and him

@Anna, Misa Hylton Brim was smart and moved on, and if Al. B sure didn’t want to wife Kim, why do you think Diddy should? … And Cassie is bad,.. good for her!

Folks need to keep their relationship shyt off social media :tea: What Diddy is really asking if you guys (his followers) really like it ……

@NikkeMinxx says:

Anna says:

So you wife the one you don’t have kids with?
    _______________________________________________________________

Seen it a million times….. I couldn’t care less though. IMO, Wayne and Diddy run their harems better than most and I,for one, ain’t mad. Not becausee I condone it, but because I respect that they ain’t taking shots on IG and actin’ pure fools in these internet streets.

Just cause you have a child with them does not mean you marry em….. :tea: hell we all know how sex is…. shyt happens :tea:

Does this mouth breather even understand what he’s saying?
    ———–
    :rofl: Where Dubb at? :rofl:

Thando says:

Off topic… Snoop Dogg/Lion/Cat/Seal/Worm or whatever he is going as at the minute is starring in a new advert for an insurance comparison company in UK (in his blue suit and fur like Huggy Bear). He has these video vixen types slithering against him like he’s some kind of pole in a strip joint and all he says is “Save money, feel epic” I can’t decide if it’s an upgrade for him or not. Are times that hard???

As for the topic up there… Even a month of fasting, martyrdom, celibacy, born-again-virginhood, speaking in tounges, falling from the holy spirit….etc..will not get that prayer answered. Accept your position, assume yoour position, lay on your back and think of the cause. Do it for al the girls who are options and loving it. You are representing them well. It’s award season so I am handing that one to you. No thank you speech necesarry chic.

Caramel Rain says:

That ring is beautiful.

Ms Peaches says:

A picture can mean a thousand words, but I will take the real deal any day.

Puffy be doin to damn much. If you want to pop the question, then do that. Why does it just have to be done on social media? I never thought of him as being inmature, but that’s how this looks.

essenze says:

Puffy need to sit his old ass down. Nobody cases! His ol’ trying to stay relevant ass!

Lovely One says:

Anna says:

So you wife the one you don’t have kids with?
    ———————————————————

Isn’t that how it typically happens :coffee:

EL CHA CHA says:

Anna says:

So you wife the one you don’t have kids with?

PETER GUNZ/AMINA LOVE AND HIP HOP NEW YORK :shrug:

My first husband married this copier paper chick because she was in the military and he needed medical benefits right quick…He was divorced/annulled about 6 months later :hahaha: People throw that marriage, engage, feeawnsay shyt around too willy nilly for me….Did Sandrita call Cassie long suffering :shrug: I skipped the write up….be right BYKE :grill:

Time for another design choice FELLAS that’s all I got. :shrug:

Its so classic that its boring. Congrats tho :grill:

Well its def big. :eek: That is not a proposal tho.. Cassie betta not marry that old ass nigga.. :tea: w out securing her future. :rules:

Yeah if Cassie did this he would be huffing and puffing..

datsmdubya2u says:

:cosign:

L&HH Reunion w Mo! :bounce:

Predicts if Diddy give Cassie that ring…Kim Porter gonna be like a stealth ninja and sneak in…tie a string around her finger in the milla of the night…. and Starfish that bish Cassie fanger off.

Did this hoe Erica change dresses at the break like she Diana Ross some gotdayum body? :wtf: Did somebody throw a drank at her? I missed it.

Rich cum got on it right before she kicked him out of her dressing room.

essenze says:

_____________________-
    all of this :thankyou:

:coffee: These people are SEW classless :yawn:

OTB I sent something :bounce:

morning and Chyte!

Morning :hi:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

So I’mma just go ahead and throw this out there and see if it sticks. Reports how now come out AGAIN that T.I has a child under the age of 1 that is not with Tiny. Somebody said:
    Leveraging their relationship with ZMT, T.I.’s camp was able to get them to downplay their story significantly, and put a stupid spin on the story that only a 2-year old would believe. Additionally, members of T.I.’s team leveraged their relationships with smaller Atlanta based blogs to twist facts and downplay the whole ordeal.
    SR are they saying that you are one of the “smaller” blogs that intentionally down played this tea :blink:
    Love you by the way :hugs: :kona:

Miany says:

:hug: luvn…mistaken how y all doin

Miany says:

Taken…..zmt dunno about auntie..we ain’t small roundst these parts…
    :tea: 2014 the year a side babies so I dunno why the big cover up. …IF TRUE

Morning niccas

Miany I know SR isn’t small. WE BIG TIME. Big gravie cute :grin:
    The blog that wrote that article is FD. The shim. Or tranney. Uh oh is the LGBT gonna come for me :shock:
    I just think it is ridiculous. I get it people having been having kids outside of their main relationships for years but this just seems to be an epidemic. What was going on last year where all of these wealthy successful men in relationship (Yea I don’t bee lee you Wade) decide bump that you go in no hands and I go in no protection :no: AIDS and other diseases are real out there

I said good…fuggin..morning….

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Uhhhh rude… People be so pressed *throws hair over shoulder and replies half-heartedly* Hey Nori :rolleyes: :lol:

This is thee Year of the Side Baby
    AND
    Year of Here Bish Take The Ring
    #yesginaiwillmarryyou
    :wtf:
    *sits out a (trap) waffle* :howls:
    :hi: RWilliams, Miany, LivLufe, and YOU

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Then they don’t even speak byke or be around to receive your greeting. Like they working or something :stop: Lemme go and come byke around when Nori got some sense :rofl:

Oh shyt good morning roses! Had to get in to jut ask this question… Wtf is this I hear about TI having a side baby on Tiny?! :blink: Were they on a break a while back too? How long ago was it he was released from jail? Could he have spread his seed directly after his release?? :rofl:

*LuvLife
    :gossip: MsTake ate the letters in your name, It’s her fault :kona:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Razz again you are late :tea: Scroll up a few comments. I broke it first :rules: :lol:

#yesginaiwillmarryyou
    *spits out my water* YOU are not funny *turns my face so you can’t see my beautiful smile* :hugs:

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

Chile :shock:

:warning: My post HAS NOTHING to do with this scandal brewing :nono:

:love: Tiny

:whistle: *cues Who Can I Run To*

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

@Razz: Not touch not my anointing :lol: That boy Tebow got a main line tho :tea: Play wit it :eek:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I really do And was willing to be ride or die for him. I think there comes a time when everyone hits their bs threshold. Maybe this new baby AFTER she lost a baby girl with him AND wanted to have another one and he was less than excited to do so… And this was in the last year. I saw it on their tv show. THAT would hurt. A LOT. Might be too much for her to deal/ride with. Can’t say I blame her. Tiny hold your head :yes: :heart: Tiny. Always have. I think she just loves that man

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

San don’t you wait. Get in on this as it bubbles over :woohoo: Jump on this subliminal crisis train :steer: :shock:

DTS :yahoo: chile we have a new attorney :rolleyes: ugh….. Meeting at 10:00 chile I can’t wait to leave the office :bounce: for my new job :nun: vision !

weFukNorNah says:

Yall gonna get off that nori shyt… lol I got a job Mannnnn lol

Zimmerman claims he wants to jump into the ring with Yeezy because of the rapper’s history of attacking “defenseless people.” Isn’t it ironic? TMZ is reporting that Zimmerman has beef with Kanye not only for attacking the paparazzi, but the 18-year-old who allegedly called Kim a “n*gger lover.” He would. Racists have to stick together
    ————-
    :hahaha: :tea:

weFukNorNah says:

Being a concubine is hard work

I can’t MisTaken, I was already :crying1: The last time :nono: No More
    SN: she been all on insta with captions like missing my baby, blah blah blah

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Jenie I know you can do it :hugs: I see big things for us. With the changes they made here that landed in my favor I put a pause on leaving BUT that is only to pad my resume and work with a great former city official. That can only expand my network and marketability. Might as well use them like they use me :tea:

*LuvLife
    :gossip: MsTake ate the letters in your name, It’s her fault
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :ghost: YOUz TEW are hella funny!!

Morning snurfette
    MIANY :kiss:
    Jennnaaaaaayy
    misTAKE :hug:
    SAN
    rl

Ummmh , I do believe we talked about this baby a week ago :tea:

weFukNorNah says:

It’s funny he wants to box someone but needed a weapon to kill a kid…sit your fat azz down in a school desk and have several cups of stfu. .. He is proving to us that he could’ve fought in the first damn place..he’s trained for years

Taken :yes: might as well ….. same here. I start class on the 19th so …. may need to get this degree while I have down time….. God is working it all the way out for the both of us :hug: :pray:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

~~~~~~
    :woohoo: CONGRATS :bounce:

and where are you guys finding these reports :thinking: I have been searching :pc: maybe I need to google :typing:

Who going to icdc?

Thank you Luvyn for me and Taken future job :yahoo: Vison :nun:

Who going to icdc?

Ion know :thinking: I thought you said you went there :tea:

cteastcoast says:

Good Morning EVERYONE

Ok, let me go attempt to do some work

weFukNorNah says:

Lies..but these days school is school I guess..it’s the same debt…

cteastcoast says:

T.I made another comment on his IG page about this break-up. It’s like he messed up and can’t fix it so the baby rumor could be true

weFukNorNah says:

I graduate soon..tryin to find something else to get a degree in so I can put these loans off…

:hi: CTeastcoast

weFukNorNah says:

I noticed that t.i nor tiny have pictures up of one another… not even at messiahs bday party if tiny attended

Seem like error time EYE say something Taken got sumn slick to font….s’kool though. I get it. EYE SEE YOU. :eek: YEW want meh. And I is flattered. I think. :huh:
    :rofl: jk.

I was in the back getting my kid together for the day and he said “don’t call me lil razz call me tiger and tigers don’t wear socks!”
    Lol
    Then when I helped him with his shoes he goes the pigs like green so now I’m a pig. A pig and a tiger so I’m a PIGGER! :rofl:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Yea there were some whispers of the story previously but now people are being more vocal about it. Seems like the tea is PIPING hot now where as before it was warm……..
    Luvie :hugs:
    Nori: That’s what I am calling you. Don’t be mad. The baby is cute. It’s a compliment :lol:

weFukNorNah says:

His last pic looks like he been crying in a tub full of water with his akoo outfit on

I feel ya ! Chile bout to start my Master’s program. Good luck :yahoo:

Good Morning yall.

cteastcoast says:

luVn_liFe… says:

:hi: CTeastcoast

:hi:

TIP :facepalm: stay off social media :no: I mean damn…. fugg is wrong with folks…… these fools give us tea to drink :no:

weFukNorNah says:

I can’t believe t.i. sit and types that chit

weFukNorNah says:

That poor iPhone is like wtf

Keya :hug: how is the little one, did you get you some coconut oil?

weFukNorNah says:

He probably upset that Tiny not like the other women and just deal..tiny said her name is not Gabrielle union…could be a stunt for the show tho for real..ion know yet..need receipts

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Speaking of Kanye :blink: While ya’ll playing….. I think George could :box: Kanye. I am not confident in Kanye’s skills at all. Yea yea he said don’t forget for a minute I am from the south side of Chi—Ninja I saw pictures of you studying abroad like in Egypt with your mum.. You ain’t about that life. If push came to shove and you really had to fight an adult :no: I think you might end up on WorldSTAR.

weFukNorNah says:

When yall have time watch gots to be real on youtube

cteastcoast says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

CT :kiss: hey boo !

Heeyyy :kiss:

What is ti’s IG name lol

weFukNorNah says:

Kanye jaw is made outta titanium. .it won’t hurt him

Troubleman31

I get it. EYE SEE YOU. :eek: YEW want meh. And I is flattered. I think
    *BUSTS OUT :hahaha: LAUGHING* For a minute there I thought you was serious. I don’t do fish :no: But I know somebody on here :kona:

Mistaken..don’t go there lol

Chelle514 says:

I didn’t take that as a marriage propsal, Diddy could’ve been asking her if she liked it just because, or maybe he’s getting the ring for someone else (doubt it) :wink: Have a great day everyone :-)

Chelle514 says:

TI’s IG NAME IS – troubleman31 :-)

missyJ says:

No’nin

She wearing the ring on the engaged finga. Keyshia Cole posted a picture

Nori :shock: You thought I was talking about you?! Why I never!! :lol:
    On another note if I have one more “professional” come to my desk asking me something that they as a grown person—all older than me—should be able to figure out for themselves I might just drop kick them in the throat. With one of Jodeci boots on.

weFukNorNah says:

Not the “come and talk to me” boots

Miany says:

Idk why they giving this porky pig as mf press.. murderers turning into celebs n shyt..by weFukNorNah on Feb 4, 2014 at 8:30
    ^^^^^^ reason I say fugg that crakkka…fugg that fight and all who are involved, promoting AND fugg those real celebs who didn’t back out when they heard Porky’s aZz was involved. :stop: mockery of this young man’s life & death….smh

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

@Nori: Yes the come and talk to me boots. Somebody ‘round her about to have a TIMBO face.

I heard on the radio Diddy said he likes the ring thought she’d like it so he bought it. No engagement. I guess she said this is my engagement ring and you can’t stop me from shining :rofl

Miany says:

Ion curr how big the ring is….Cassie & diddy will not wed….I’m assuming they won’t. I could be wrong tho. :shrugs:

weFukNorNah says:

Hell if I was cassie I wouldn’t wanna marry his azz either…just gimme my hair cut allowance and ciroc so I can go back to bed

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Miany/Nori: I get why some people want to fight Porky. Heck I would too. But I get that by doing it they are inadvertently putting money in is pocket. Catch 22 :shrugs: The person they should let fight George is Trayvon’s dad :trophy:
    And it’s funny to me that it will be an undisclosed location but live streamed. OK. So ya’ll can stop the fight? If it was real and you had someone like The Game.. he would beat him down hood style. George don’t want that

weFukNorNah says:

He need to fight kimbo slice

weFukNorNah says:

Game can’t fight…u see that big azz knot Amsterdam gave his azz…

Caramel Rain says:

Lobsterfest is back

weFukNorNah says:

Caramel we can’t eat there no more..

libra80sbaby says:

:waves: Good morning!!

Caramel Rain says:

Why Willie? I just got the email LOL

Just Looking says:

@NikkeMinxx says:

Anna says:

So you wife the one you don’t have kids with?
    _______________________________________________________________

________
    Yep :yes:

Peter Gunz no energy to think of others :shame:

Just Looking says:

excuse my manners

Good Morning :waves: :happy:

weFukNorNah says:

Cuz the starfish twisting their arms off…might have affected the lobsters…put a hold on it…lol

GO HOME ROGER :ghost:

weFukNorNah says:

I love u too much caramel to see u sittin in a corner twisting your arm off lookin for garlic butter

PumpkinsMama says:

Just Hookin :happy:

Caramel Rain says:

:rofl: Ok Willie. Thanks for looking out for me :kiss:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Did yall see last night on the LHHNY reunion when Peter Gunz gonna say if he knew Tara still felt the way she felt about him, he would of never married Amina?! I was cracking up. And Amina just sat there looking stupid. The whole thing last night was crazy.

Just Looking says:

Sandra – Can we get a post on Phaedra? :yes: :nono:

Because, I read/heard she did have her name on a couple of those business, but her husband is NOT on the deed of the MANSION they acquired as Husband and Wife and not just some man she is wedged with. :tea:

Matchsticks says:

isn’t Diddy almost 50 now?

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ Pumpkin :kiss:

Did you reach my mobile device?
    You got a new :cell: :yes:

weFukNorNah says:

Amina pregnant so it don’t eeen matter… I was cracking up when he called himself a dirty foot… just realized how soft joe bidden is for tahiry…. ion want no chick whose tits look like strahans gap

Just Looking says:

++++++++++++++
    When she pulled that “prekgnat” stick out her bra :dead:

Erica said the Struggle is real. She really said it just got real, but I heard Struggle. :casket:

weFukNorNah says:

It was a pic of them both at the medicaid office..so she must be pregnant for real

weFukNorNah says:

I like how Monique informed tara of her grandma’s saying. ..but if I was her my smart mouth azz would have been like Monique don’t be up here talkin chit bc last time I checked your relationship is open so your gay azz sid can go frolic with other men and women in your face

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

When she pulled that “prekgnat” stick out her bra
    ——-
    Amina is dirty. Who walks around with the stick they took a piss on, in there bra?! She is a joke. And Ihope she knows that is exactly what she is out here looking like too. Fuggin dummy.

Just Looking says:

dirty foot…
    _________
    :dead:

Yeah, I think she struggles with his addition.

Tara and that summa time lipstank; guess the makeup artist was hating on her; along with the stylist and that ill fitting dress. He needed a lil bit one, she was on the verge of being FABOLOUS, but she missed the train.

——-
    RIGHT! Not only that, but I could see if Tara knew Peter was in a relationshp when she met him, but she did’nt, so I felt like that really was not for her. But whatever.

weFukNorNah says:

Peter a joke too… He looks sick. .like he is in the “wasting phase” ..who want kids by his azz…yuck…

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

If Amina is really pregnant, then she sure is not showing at all. But whatever. I don’t care for her.

weFukNorNah says:

This pregnant stick shyt already been done on love and hip hop..pick another scene bish

———–
    Amina, because she thiks kids are going to keep him. She better ask all his other baby mommas if she don’t know that, that mess don’t work. IJS

Why was Nya on the show?

Jdore says:

Morning Roses! :hi:

Just Looking says:

Yeah, Tara was up there crackn slick first, use BIG words out of context.

The truth of the matter, Peter Gunz liked her cause she was nice lookn, but from what I gathered she often talked DOWN to him. When she said PETER, like she was talking to a 4 year old. He got tired of that Uppity mess.

Just Looking says:

Addiction

I mean. :rofl:

weFukNorNah says:

What’s to keep with peter? Smh…I guess bc I’m not into guys I don’t understand. .. I Would hold my puzzy to higher standards like I do now.. but she doesn’t know better I guess. ..

weFukNorNah says:

Peter acts like a fuggin kid tho..

weFukNorNah says:

I like uppity bishes tho… smh bish wasted her good yrs tho…she handled it well tho I can say that . Tahiry was extra n shyt…beige azz

Jdore’s gravi tho :eek:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I don’t think Tara is uppity. She just wants better. And there is nothing wrong with wanting better. I honestly think Peter traded down to be with Amina, who clearly puts up with anything. She needs a copy of yall book.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Oh and that rap Peter did last night was wack…the song was wack as well.

its gonna snow again tomorrow. 7 inches. thats double man’s dyck size :wail:

weFukNorNah says:

Not stepping on a soapbox but life is too short to waste time with someone that does more hurt than harm.. I watched ppl day in and day out die…they died with no dream..no hope..no money…nothing…no love…and the mfs they thought loved them would put their azzes in a cheap box with no flowers just so they could spend your life insurance money on the next nicca n bish…ppl better stop fuggin these nothings..*trips on soapbox*

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Orange we are supposed to get an ice storm up here and the more snow on saturday. I am OVER winter time. Period.

FuturedocDonte says:

Why was Nya on the show?
    —-
    I don’t know…. But I lost what little respect I had for her when she jumped and a swung twice :coffee: and missed BOTH TIMES :smack:

:clap: Nori

if that aint the sho nuff truth then i dont know what is. if you dont like a person or a person doesnt like you then just pick another one out all these ppl on this earth :shrugs:

———–
    Say that shyt!!! :wave: <— me waving my church fan

and missed BOTH TIMES
    ——
    I was confused. How did she miss twice?!

where do you live Nakeya?

mother nature is showing her ass this year. :danban: she acting like a single mother who finally got a babysitter. just dont know how to act!

weFukNorNah says:

Amina don’t sound bad..just not record deal worthy. . Sounds like someone that could work for carnival and sing on the lido deck

If Erica M is the star of the show they need to shut down LHHNY ASAP :no: :lame: ‘s all around.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Orange In Philly. I’m thinking the kids won’t have school tomorrow. But yeah, Mother Nature needs to chill out.

Jesus be a bottle of wine because another day trapped in the house with them kids :no:

cteastcoast says:

its gonna snow again tomorrow. 7 inches. thats double man’s dyck size :wail:
    _______________________________________________

Use too :mad: :crying:

Trendsetter says:

Tara has a lot of class.

Buttercup says:

The snow is coming down in the Midwest as I type. 7-10″ is in the forecast. It’s coming down in sheets out there.

I almost forgot my manners. Morning :waves:

Tara has a lot of class.
    ———-
    Sure does, cause I can’t say what I would be liable to do, having to look at those fools all the time and remain calm.

weFukNorNah says:

That chit need to stay in the Midwest bc I got me an “appointment” this weekend.. I have not had one since dec

weFukNorNah says:

Tara probably don’t care..but she got her another mandingo..she’s a milf so I get it…she can get fugged by the fridge and bed without even moving

San ah make ya dance says:

If Erica M is the star of the show they need to shut down LHHNY ASAP ‘s all around.
    ____________________________

the other day my friend said “i loves me some erica mena” and I honestly had to question her character. like, bitch you love you some WHO? you may as well love you some beelzebub cuz that chick is rancid.

i could see if she said she’s funny but you love her? why? she is the type of chick to get both of yall asses beat at the club. :smh:

Another post bout omar..

Trendsetter says:

Buttercup says:

The snow is coming down in the Midwest as I type. 7-10? is in the forecast. It’s coming down in sheets out there.

I almost forgot my manners. Morning

It’s suppose to start snowing here (Chicago) this afternoon…I normally don’t complain about snow/winter…but this year I’m so over it.

Buttercup says:

=============
    So you plan on getting nasty this weekend, huh?

weFukNorNah says:

what you say? you gotta go see a man about a horse? :rofl:

Yes lawd

:lick:

=====================
    This right here. I don’t get it either. Like I don’t look at her as a real Bish or nothing. You’s a lame that got on by any means necessary too, that’s why I hate when she downs Nya Lee. You not no better. Our society tho :no: I guess.

he said “don’t call me lil razz call me tiger and tigers don’t wear socks!”
    Lol
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    :love: #toocute :)

Ohhhhh, somebody’s got an “appointment” this weekend, :tea:

ricanlbc says:

MouthBREATHER! HAHA your silly Auntie… I can’t help but wonder how dumb Kim will look after all the years she wasted…on there “arrangement”.