Facebook Adds 50 New Gender Options

Transgender model Carmen Carrera shows off her legs as she leaves the Betsey Johnson show for New York Fashion Week Transgender activist and author Janet Mock spotted in NYC's Greenwich Village

Gender confused individuals such as transgender model Carmen Carrera, left, and transgender activist Janet Mock now have 50 new gender options to choose from on Facebook.com.

Facebook.com is adding 50 new options for users who self-identity as something other than what they were born as. Options include the usual pronouns: him, her, or them. Then there are the 50 tangential choices, such as androgynous, bi-gender, intersex, gender fluid or transsexual.

Facebook gender options

“There’s going to be a lot of people for whom this is going to mean nothing, but for the few it does impact, it means the world,” said Facebook software engineer Brielle Harrison, who was born a male but now self-identifies as a TransWoman. Harrison worked on the project and is monitoring the software for any problems.

Reactions to the new Facebook changes have been mixed. Gender confused individuals, such as Harrison, see the new changes as a positive step in the right direction.

“All too often transgender people like myself and other gender nonconforming people are given this binary option, do you want to be male or female? What is your gender? And it’s kind of disheartening because none of those let us tell others who we really are,” Harrison said. “This really changes that, and for the first time I get to go to the site and specify to all the people I know what my gender is.”

But others take a more practical, real world approach to the new Facebook additions.

“Of course Facebook is entitled to manage its wildly popular site as it sees fit, but here is the bottom line: It’s impossible to deny the biological reality that humanity is divided into two halves – male and female,” said Jeff Johnston, an issues analyst for Focus on the Family, an influential national religious organization based in Denver. “Those petitioning for the change insist that there are an infinite number of genders, but just saying it doesn’t make it so. That said, we have a great deal of compassion for those who reject their biological sex and believe they are the opposite sex.”

Being politically correct is not always realistic or feasible. Reconciling gender confusion is not society’s burden to bear. Biological men have the right to know if the person he is crushing on is actually a pre-op male. The media’s attempts to validate gender alternatives only adds to the confusion and causes conflict and hostility towards transgender individuals.

*Bold mine

Photos: Fortunata / Splash News

203 Responses to “Facebook Adds 50 New Gender Options”

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

:no: this is going too dang far now :facepalm:

sassyshe says:

Hey if the trans want to be identified as something else let them but I always thought that was what other is for

scorpio says:

They should just put “confused” like miss Sophia.

SOTHERNGRL says:

I just dont get all this chit. But whateves and that model chick I swear those legs look like man legs to me and those feet look like men feet with nail polish. :shrug: I just dont know.

SOTHERNGRL says:

I dont mean to be crude but that model chick looks like she can suck the meat off of a dyck with that mouth of hers. Chit looks odd.

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

:facepalm: SMH

Can you be more than one at a time? :kona:

:shrug:

:tea:

On another note… Burrito bowl… NO fork. :wail:

Buttercup says:

:shrug: Who they hump doesn’t get me pregnant.

Matchsticks says:

welp :shrugs:

MSVALLDAY says:

No comment on this post.

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

:no: this is going too dang far now :facepalm:

:shocked: WHOA! Such a pottymouth Esq! :lol:

SummerBaby says:

I had no clue that there was even 50 gender options.

Matchsticks says:

no big deal anyway, FB is an online networking community that you can do whatever you please with…and be all you can be even if you ain’t shyt…

But at the end of the day what you are born as is what you are no matter how much you try to deny it or act like it ain’t there…

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Hey all :waves: :hugs:

Hah, let’s see if people ‘thoughts/fonts’ get misconstrued as hating or whatever :rofl:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

It’s gonna be more catfishing going on.

sassyshe says:

The model chick Carmen just got her jewels chopped off. She was on Ru Paul’s drag race; she was a cute boy and is a cute girl

Solution: Sanitized small ice cream scoop. :tea:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

@DTTS, Yep. It’s actually not that cold here today. Yesterday was a diff story tho. How bout you?

SummerBaby says:

I had no clue that there was even 50 gender options.

I didn’t either. I’m sure if they thought hard enough they could’ve come up with an even 100 gender choices. Now they will ask Obama to add all 50 gender choices to every federal form. :coffee:

I just read…. And ummm they really care about this facbook, huh? :lol:

@ Matchsticks: They can change the outside and the genitals but the DNA and the skeletal system will always identify them as male or female.

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

Solution: Sanitized small ice cream scoop. :tea:

WHAT was the question :bounce:
    ============
    :heart: It’s just cold, and the snow’s not sticking, but hey at least it’s not below zero! That’s the bright side! :lol:

SummerBaby says:

Now they will ask Obama to add all 50 gender choices to every federal form.
    ————–
    You are so right!! That will be coming next.

Can you imagine the first “girl” fight? :hahaha: :kona:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Have we talked about how fugged up Lil Kim looks being pregnant?

FuturedocDonte says:

:offtopic:

Patti Labelle just performed on the Queen Latifah show… This is THE FIRST time I didn’t like her performance :no: patti strained hard :no: I’m at a loss…

Matchsticks says:

_________

exactly…so I say let them have fun on the Facebook… :lol:

:rofl: Razzle
    I was gonna say to get creative, but you already did! :lol:

FuturedocDonte says:

Have we talked about how fugged up Lil Kim looks being pregnant?
    —–
    Go like 6 posts down and look at today’s medical minute :eek: :no:

I think what ppl dont grasp with trans ppl is that they feel like they were born wrong…gay ppl just feel..gay. Trans ppl feel like I was born with male genitalia but I am a female or vice versa. I cannot explain it well. I am not a trans person, nor do I feel I was born with the wrong parts… But there are many places that do explain it well.

Doc, I saw what you did this morning, talmbout some :nun:

:heart: I am Team KIM, so Imma close my ears right now :rofl:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Have we talked about how fugged up Lil Kim looks being pregnant?

————
    Go to the Cierror post

_______

:lol: So? Lawd. :lol: I know you feel some kind of way about it, I just cant understand why? :confused: You say something about biological men having the right to know who they are crushing on..they could just ask.

They are not “downlow” per se. And if they use this I would say thats helpful as fukk. :hahaha:

Bad Influence says:

“model chick I swear those legs look like man legs to me and those feet look like men feet with nail polish.”

:yes: :ghost: i said the same shat! if she dnt get them construction worker legs outta here and take those burly wendy williams hoofs with her.

I am ready to eat some of this stupid dumb pot of lima beans with cut up smoked turkey in em. And do what bishes on snow days do. Eat and go back to schleep. :yawn:

The extrapolation FAILS here never fail me. :hahaha:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

OK. Imma go see what yall fools had to say. :lol: What a travesty. :no: She gon scare the baby when it come out. :scared: Should we call CPS just as a precaution? IJS

SummerBaby says:

———-
    I’ve read that, watched documentaries & even talked w/a few. It’s like I get it to an extent, but 50 options throws me all the way off.

2know the ledge excuses are for the weak says:

fb doing to much now

________

You dont consider yourself “media” @Sandra? You do a particularly sweet brand of fear-mongering yourself, so dont hate on MSM for their agenda. :lol:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    All legs is sexy with heels on.

:ghost:

FuturedocDonte says:

DTTS I went an extra 2 weeks without getting a haircut :eek: the snow canceled one appt and I had to help a friend move the other. I been coming my hair for FOUR WEEKS Craig… FOUR WEEKS :eek:

Matchsticks says:

SummerBaby says:

———-
    ______

and at what point is a thought process considered a disorder…bc I’ve always felt like I was born in the wrong country but I can’t get folks to identify me as a Jamaican for nothing…

FuturedocDonte says:

Wayment :stop: Did Patti Labelle just throw shade at beyonce

Queen Latifah just asked: who do u like in the industry? Who can really sing?
    Patti: I like fantasia……… Christina Aguilera of course and, that’s it. There ain’t many. It’s a lot of people out here calling themselves Divas that ain’t

:blink:

but 50 options throws me all the way off.
    _______

:lol: Right? :lol: Too much. Do you do the moods thing? The one where they say “feeling” or whatever. A lot of those are the same feeling but diff words…I assumed the gender thing would be like that.

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

:lipsealed: DTTS I got cabin fever & its making me ratchet :kona:

Oh my goodness Doc! :rofl:

How’s the baby?

All legs is sexy with heels on.
    _________

Imma fight chu. :hahaha:

Mama Patti is getting ole @Doc. :heartbroken: Her voice a national treasure tho. She in my top 5 fave female sangers of ALL TIME though. OF ALL TIME. Make sure you show lil man Doc the Patti sangs the alphabet with the Muppets when he get the right age. :love:

Bad Influence says:

@Dem Babies :hug: how are u mama?

:confused: But thats what I get.. So… what are yall plans for VDay @Babygirl? :popcorn: Yall got a babysitter? Or will little Razzie be coTTblocking. :lol:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

@Doc the moral of the story is: DO NOT help folks move :eek:

2know the ledge excuses are for the weak says:

DTTS hey boo :kiss: how u

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

:lipsealed: DTTS I got cabin fever & its making me ratchet :kona:

:gossip: SOMEBODY is trying to make me :heart: her kids MORE THAN I do dem babies yo! :yes: They’re some cutie pies too, they are regular size, not SUPERSIZE, like her :kona:

:hi: YOU :eek:

Wayment :stop: Did Patti Labelle just throw shade at beyonce
    _________

So no one left in the industry besides Bey yeah? :lol: :hahaha:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Bad Flu :yahoo: I’m good suga sick as hail with allllllllllllllllllllllllllll this snow though!!!!!!! How are you guhl? :hugs:

SummerBaby says:

Do you do the moods thing?
    ————
    Yes, I’m very much into feelings, moods & instincts.

FuturedocDonte says:

@Doc the moral of the story is: DO NOT help folks move
    —-
    Who you telling… They told me they were morning on the first floor… We get there and then she tell us the apartment is on THE THIRD FLOOR… Moved the small boxing first…. Then the damn elevator broke when it was timeto carry the furniture :mad:

FuturedocDonte says:

Wayment :stop: Did Patti Labelle just throw shade at beyonce
    _________

So no one left in the industry besides Bey yeah?

:lol: I was trying to see if any body else picked up on that

_______

So? Lawd. I know you feel some kind of way about it, I just cant understand why? You say something about biological men having the right to know who they are crushing on..they could just ask.

———–

Did I ever post that story of the man asking for advice? He was on the verge of suicide because the woman, the wife he thought he knew, who he had been trying to conceive with for months turned out to be a man with exquisite work done? He said shim was buying fem. products every month and “using them” so he didn’t notice anything wrong. Until he went cleaning in the attic one day and found a small box of his wife’s past, he wouldn’t have known b/c his wife said shim didn’t know how to tell him so shim decided shim wasn’t.

All of that to say… mufuggas can lie too :lol: (but that’s with anyone though :lol: )

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:
    :lipsealed: DTTS I got cabin fever & its making me ratchet :kona:
    :hi: YOU :eek:

—————–

Shouldn't SHE be in hiding stalking Marvin Sapp, Eddie Levert & em :tea:

Buttercup says:

=========
    I’m not well versed in these things. Do manufactured hoohas get wet?

But thats what I get.. So… what are yall plans for VDay @Babygirl? Yall got a babysitter? Or will little Razzie be coTTblocking.
    ——–
    :rofl: Cottblocking most likely. For tomorrow, he is going golfing with some folks (while I have to work :cry: ) then we’re going on a “family” date. Dinner and a movie. No sitter.. BUT lil Razz’s door will be shut as will OURS :eek: his ass will be going to bed early :rofl:

Patti Labelle doesn’t like Beyoncé. She has outright said it before. She not talking about Mimi. That is her goddaughter. She aint talking about Celine. She has praised her previously and Celine remade a Patti song. Whitney managed to die. She included Christina. So there you go. Oh well. Female on female singer dislike is real I suppose.

i :heart: sandrarose time warner can kiss my puppylove says:

All of that to say… mufuggas can lie too  (but that’s with anyone though  )

by Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: on Feb 13, 2014 at 3:00 pm
    ————-
    What the hell awww naw :ban: and an immediate annulment

Buttercup says:

=========
    I’m not well versed in these things. Do manufactured hoohas get wet?
    ———-
    :shrug:

Whitney managed to die.
    ——-
    :ghost: <=== like that? :dead: … shyt…

i :heart: sandrarose time warner can kiss my puppylove says:

I’m not well versed in these things. Do manufactured hoohas get wet?

————–

Naw he thought he foud a winner when he saw she kept a tube of astro glide in her nightstand

______

I rem the story well. :lol: Fun day tombout how we wouldve fukked him/shim up. :lol:

This line tho. I get it..I do. Folks will lie..why do gender normal folks get to do them?

Wasn’t at one point Ms. Pattie working for Benonsay? (well I guess you don’t have to like your boss to earn pay either) :lol:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Whitney managed to die. DUBB I hatchu soooooo much right nah :crying1:

why do gender normal folks get to do them?
    ———-
    Cause the others are in the know maybe? Don’t they all hang out in the same clubs? (forgive me if I am stereotyping like a muhh)

@Dubb Female on female singer dislike was very real… Kerri expressing the way she felt about Beyonce :rofl:

Buttercup says:

Patti LaBelle was the first person to ever be described as having no chill. One of my most favorite YouTube videos is of her on Tyra Banks’s show. Some lady said something to the effect that the cupcake rapper isn’t edible, and Patti looked at her all types of crazy. :crying1:

:hahaha: :lol: Good! Take back the night!

Somebody on LSa posted a tweet…transcribed: aw my BF said he cant take me out on Friday coz he’s gonna be with his boys & I’m ok with that. Id never get inbetween him and his boys…

NOW what you thank? :crying1:

FuturedocDonte says:

Whitney managed to die.
    —-
    :ghost:

SOTHERNGRL says:

I’m not well versed in these things. Do manufactured hoohas get wet?
    ********************
    If its getting licked I would assume so. Unless she is like KK and there is no moisture anywhere.

Buttercup says:

========
    As long as a woman isn’t dehydrated, she shouldn’t have any issues with her waterfall. This is one reason I drink alcohol in moderation :kona:

Buttercup says:

=========
    Poor lil tink tink side chick :lol:

I’m not well versed in these things. Do manufactured hoohas get wet?

I dont think so. That comes from glands so do they get glands too? :shrug:

NOW what you thank?
    ————-
    :wail:

he either male+male+male or she the side piece. :rofl: My homegirl posted a picture of three guys who are familiar faces in our town who say they are str8 and that they are the best of friends… but they was nekkid M+M+M :rofl: I had to log off FB real quick.

Ummm yeah. What I found about Patti and Bey. And Patti aint delusional like Etta was at the end.

Among others I’m sure…but she has made her feelings about “Queen” Bey known in the past. For example, at the 2007 GLAAD awards where Jennifer Hudson presented her with a lifetime achievement award and was subsequently held hostage on stage for 30 minutes while Ms. Patti recounted how poorly she was treated by the industry as a similarly full-figured, dark-skinned newcomer and ended with “To hell with Beyoncé”. That ballroom went WILD

________

I think tonight Iwill go home and google that ish… phony hoohas and if they get wet :rofl:

Do manufactured hoohas get wet?

————-
    :eek: :no:

SummerBaby says:

NOW what you thank?
    ——————-
    I would think I was single & didn’t have a man.

:rofl: :rofl: Somebody said he could be talking about his sons :wail: :wail:

———–
    Shyt no need :no: Its some that got their original parts that have probs ha

aint delusional like Etta was at the end.
    ——–

Buttercup says:

I didn’t think they got wet, but I haven’t done my research. I didn’t want to be throwing around unfounded claims all willy nilly.

:tape: Light vs dark. BOLLLL!!! Yeah Patti. I love her talents and cooking so I wont speak.

——-

SummerBaby says:

————
    My curious self just googled it. :rofl: Yes, depending on the type/method of surgery they had.

They do get wet

Vaginoplasty presents the main procedure in one-stage male to female sex reassignment surgery. Our new vagina consist of two parts: a long vascularized urethral flap and a pedicled island tube skin flap serrated from the penile skin. The urethral segment of the vagina plays a major role, giving the vagina depth, width and providing moisture <<<< moisture. Like a piece of meat

69 says:

Mens and womens look different. Even if you looking at feet, without nail polish, men usually have wider and bigger feet, while women have narrower feet. That first bish up top ain’t fooling NOBODY. And if I would have hated if she was born a woman cause them feet and legs look masculine as HEYUL. :eek:

As for Patti/Bey discussion… Name how many “legends” actually like Beyoncé other than Tina. And I think Tina just accepts her because Bey is a avid fan. Patti/Aretha/Gladys nem can SANG. Beyoncé yells and twirls that toddler booty on stage. Oh and she is now the industry standard. It’s hard for the old generation to accept this is what their occupation has descended to. :coffee:

My Sup walked in my office like ” :) I smell onions. Wait… is… that… an ice cream scoop you’re eating that with?”

Me: :yes: No forks… no spoons… more in my mouth. (that’s what he/she/shim said)

Gynecomastia says:

Awesome :yahoo: I get so tired of having to mark female when I am so much more than a woman :yes: What about you Sandra? :biggrin:

Buttercup says:

:shocked: Well slap me around and call me Suzie. Ze really tricked him then. It’s a cold world out there.

IsThisThingOn... :cool: Mic Check 1-2, 1-2 says:

Whitney managed to die.

Lawd, I almost cackled :nono: but I managed it down to an involuntary flutter :phew:

somebody restock Dubb’s likka supply (and block her broadband) :no:

Nippy… gone TOO SOON, still (chase)

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

SOMEBODY is trying to make me her kids MORE THAN I do dem babies yo! They’re some cutie pies too, they are regular size, not SUPERSIZE, like her
    ——
    EYE hate YOU. :chase: :lol:

If you dont think Beyonce can sang, I mean there is nothing I can say because we have already fundamentally disagreed with each other.

As long as she continues to respect them, :shrug: Let them olds be old.

69 says:

@Razz

_______
    :no:

That’s messed up. Idk if anyone here has ever had trouble conceiving but that’s a strain on a couple, not only mentally but physically. A friend of mine from HS married a girl and he had the hardest time trying to get her pregnant. She finally got pregnant in their second year of marriage but he said that he almost felt like giving up because some days he would literally cum like 4 or 5 times in one day trying to knock her up. :eek:

Oh and she is now the industry standard.
    _________

And disagreeing here. i think she is the industry’s workhorse and somehow that looks like a standard.

WHEW KNEW :eek: :hahaha: They didnt used ot get wet! That must be a 2010+ vagina!

Let me say this…. God made no mistake when he created you. :hug: He knew you before you was even born :bow: what a God :nun:

Gynecomastia says:

Anita Baker praises Beyonce. Mariah adores Beyonce. Bette Middler refers to Bey as Motha. Im not familiar with the Bey/Patti discussion, but Beyonce receives props from several legends. Aretha gives props to no one. Diana is Regina Gerogeish. Member she called Patti fat? Chit stained toofth heffa :tea: She obviously doesnt make those Jewish men fleet prior to analingus. Patti is sweet. Gives me diabetic friendly treats every time I see her. Anything that may have been said was probably taken out of context.

———–
    It really is a strain. EXTREMELY Stressfull as well. :( I’m jsut glad dude didn’t invest as much time trying to do that and ended up finding that little box of his wife Tatianna who used to be Timothy (made up names)

69 says:

As long as she continues to respect them, Let them olds be old.
    OTB

:hug:

I know you’re part of the Beyhive :kiss:

But forreal tho, Bey don’t crack the top 10 in our generation of singers. Entertainer, she’s the best, singer, she’s good at best. All that yelling, like in Drunk in Love, doesn’t make you a great singer. :shrug:

You still my Ace Boon Coon tho. :yes:

Well not eem that. I think Patti was the first singer to ever to bleach. :sad: Cause she was dark and then got a lil lighter than paperbag brown. She went from “Lady Marmalade” complexion to “On My Own”… 4 shades. Google it. She has had 3 noses too

Bette Middler
    ——–
    I swear from the first movie I’ve seen her in I’ve loved this lady. Such a talented spirit.

Gynecomastia says:

116.Let me say this…. God made no mistake when he created you. He knew you before you was even born what a God

You better get down with yo preachin self :fistbump: If Porscha can be an evangelist, why not Yennnay?! Preach sis!

Dymond says:

:yawn: what else we talking about and are there seriously 50 options?? :eek:

Bren boo :hug: I came for a good licking last night :lick: I see you talking bout Bey :tea: I’m out ….. I will be back for my late night spank …… :pigsfly:

OOOOON MY OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN Oooooooooon my ooooooooooooooooooooooooown!

Matchsticks says:

She obviously doesnt make those Jewish men fleet prior to analingus.
    _________

:wail:

IsThisThingOn... :cool: Mic Check 1-2, 1-2 says:

Bren, either pull down your t-shirt or put on a training bra… please and thank you! :pray:

Love,
    Ashy

Buttercup says:

Dang, I imagine trying to get pregnant would be stressful. I guess I should be thankful for my fertile womb.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I just saw Jay Martinez (DWTS and Soaps) on a commercial for ICDC :crying1: I been in the house for too long :rofl:

69 says:

K.Dubb

Well not eem that. I think Patti was the first singer to ever to bleach. Cause she was dark and then got a lil lighter than paperbag brown. She went from “Lady Marmalade” complexion to “On My Own”… 4 shades. Google it. She has had 3 noses too
    Ciara another one with that bleaching. I like Ciara too but how you gone start off brown and end up beige? Ciara and LaLa the same color now. :kona:

Gynecomastia says:

She is so nice. Not scary. Barbra is more of a cautious Jew. Bette ain’t afraid to be called a bitch. She’s down for the cause. Why tread lightly when you no longer have anything to prove? :shrugs:

Bette Midler. “Beaches” movie version of “Wind Beneath My Wangs”

:nun:

Hey @Dymen :wave:

Matchsticks says:

I stand firm in the fact that entertainment wise, Beyonce is unmatched…she isn’t the STRONGEST vocalist, but you cannot deny the fact that she can sang…I think she would put to rest PLENTY of the former female greats if you measured her on an entertainment scale… :yes:

IsThisThingOn... :cool: Mic Check 1-2, 1-2 says:

@Razz, I like Bette too… I actually prefer her to Babs

Gynecomastia says:

Love,
    Ashy

:rofl: :rofl: My moobies need to breath. Thanks to Facebook, I’m no longer ashamed nor confused SANDRA :tea:

69 says:

:goodpost:

69 says:

Brendan changed his name again :huh:

SummerBaby says:

Bette Midler in Beaches & Barbara Streisand in The Prince of Tides. I love those movies.

OTB
    :hug:
    I know you’re part of the Beyhive :kiss:
    You still my Ace Boon Coon tho. :yes:

Drunk in love? :confused: LMAO Gone 69! Bey has three octaves in there.

Resentment
    Halo
    Flaws and all

I do agree she can get shrill and screamy but to say she cant sing I think ignores anything that hasnt had radio play from her. Save Halo…folks love halo.. :eyeroll: )

Even if we are talking about the new Beyonce she sings in that hushed tone and that showcases even more range.. IJS. Not to like her si cool. To deny that she can sing is cruel.

Dymond says:

Dymen
    —–
    :rofl: I hate u :waves: heyyyyy

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I got nothing on none of these topics. Watching this show called Paternity Court and this lady has 3 men on here.. She said she thinks all of them got her pregnant. And they just showed Sherekeanna.. The “child” in question… Why she a grown bulldagger :bball: in a suit. This too much. I got to stay employed. :hahaha: there is too much foolery on TV
    Me waiting for the results :popcorn:

Dymond says:

Thanks to Facebook, I’m no longer ashamed nor confused
    ————————
    :clap: I’m proud of u bruh…which option did you choose?

Gynecomastia says:

what else we talking about and are there seriously 50 options??

by Dymond on Feb 13, 2014 at 3:37 pm

Hi Dymen :hi: Congrats on yo pending nuptials. If a gender confused shim like yourself can get hitched, there’s indeed hope for otb :yes: You give fat pansexuals everywhere hope :pray:

QueenSJ says:

Just because somebody’s old, it doesn’t invalidate their opinion. People like who they like.

This is coming from someone who is 24 and thinks Beyoncé is a beast. (Not a “stan”, I don’t associate myself with those people) :grill:

________

Thats what Im getting at Dubb. Thats why I think she took to Jennifer like that ..yes Jennifer can sang! But I think she felt that slight that everybody likes to say happ’d between those two (Bey and JHud) and she took it personally. Patti I mean. Patti took it personally coz it reminded her of her own story.

I just say if JHud dont like Bey or if Bey did something that she has not corrected, she has a funny way of not liking ppl. :|

I dont know if I think they are bleaching with creams vs taking something internal… I guess thats still bleaching tho huh :| I say something internal cause these new pills seem to be the rage on the “lightening” boards of Africa and such. :no:

69 says:

OTB

Dance For You, my favorite Bey song, ever. She never sounded better (to me at least). Especially the ending :yes:

Now when she was trying to “sing it acapella” on Ego. She sounded terrible. :no:

Gynecomastia says:

I’m proud of u bruh…which option did you choose?

I have to browse thru the options :think: Which ever best describes heavy set power bottom is the choice for me :yes: And Ej :yes:

Dymen
    —–
    :rofl: I hate u :waves: heyyyyy

:hahaha: Heyyy Dymond! :wave:

Bey has three octaves
    she sings in that hushed tone
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Google Mariah singing “You and I”

98% of the song in a “hushed tone”

I mean she known for her high notes alongside her fanger…but I love hushed toned Mimi the absolute best. :yes:

Brendan changed his name again :huh:
    _________

And his gender. :smack: We cant keep up!

Buttercup says:

For some reason I was watching a R&B Diva LA rerun, and it reminded me of seeing Chante Moore in concert a few months back. That lady gave me heart palpitations. When she was singing “It’s Alright,” I guess she started to feel the song and herself. She stayed in her whistle register for at least 7 minutes. I am now a lifelong fan of Ms. Moore, hunty.

I bet the fake coochie juice ain’t sweet like ours :nun:

IsThisThingOn... :cool: Mic Check 1-2, 1-2 says:

:pray: Lawd help [insert Bren’s facebook identification of choice here] ‘this’ find a fashionable lycra top ASAP! :pray:

________

How you doing? :hi: :lol: You always do that…

Anyway, let “olds be old” means ppl are set in their ways/like what they like. :)

Our @Dymen getting murried? Blog bachelorette pardy :yahoo:

@Nikke and @Diva-er in charge of dranks. @Bren in charge of gag gifts/favors.

:party:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I got nothing on none of these topics.
    ^^^^^^^^^
    I BETCHU would IF it was about FOOD :hahaha:

*checks :cell: * :rofl:

69 says:

I bet the fake coochie juice ain’t sweet like ours
    _________
    :hahaha: :hahaha:

Get! RATT nah. :chase:

Google Mariah singing “You and I”
    98% of the song in a “hushed tone”
    ________

!!!!!!! :thankyou: Juke Box! :heart: I know that one well Dubb!!!! :woohoo: When I turn Mariah up high and I cant hear myself :no: you can tell me EYE aint SHE! :nun:

What is the name of the “hush”? :lol: I know its called something.. Fay where you at?

Screw, I was just saying :shrug:
    Somebody, google that! What’s it taste like?!?!

I bet the fake coochie juice ain’t sweet like ours :nun:

Out of order. They eat pineapples TEW! :ghost:

IsThisThingOn... :cool: Mic Check 1-2, 1-2 says:

Why she a grown bulldagger :bball: in a suit.

________________________

:rofl: Lawd po’ lil TakenJr… she aint never gonna get to play ball now :rofl:

69 says:

Dubb

You get my post to you and Mimi new song yesterday downstairs in that Murda Case post? Mimi and her one fanga dominating the end of that song. :yes:

Dymond says:

:waves: save ya breath OTB, save ya breath

speaking of EJ, have y’all seen him in action? :eek: I watched rich kids of beverly hills in which he has a guest cameo speaking part and it was worse than I thought

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

That’s it :angry: no more pictures for you *crosses arms* SUFFER :blink:
    WATCH… She’ll break… She be loving them

*challenges OTB & Kdub to a Mimi sing off*
    Beginning with We Belong Together :whistle:

:ghost:

Dymond says:

I bet the fake coochie juice ain’t sweet like ours
    ——————-
    :nun: hey DTTS somebody like that joos doe

So I am reading the responses to the FB post on FB’s page..and ppl are asking for “more” . :facepalm:

Its funny but its not. *deep sigh* This is where I come back to Aunt Tea and her regulations of everyone… too many choices, often not good. Catch 22.

I bet the fake coochie juice ain’t sweet like ours :nun:

Out of order. They eat pineapples TEW! :ghost:
    ^^^^
    But they pipes ain’t connected from up at the mouth ION think :kona:

What is the name of the “hush”? :lol:
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Contralto

“Sipping Bailey cream by the stereo…Trying to find relief on the radio…I’m suppressing the tears…. but they start to flow…”

Mariah. Contralto. The absolute shat.

She does it in “Breakdown” too :thankyou:

save ya breath OTB, save ya breath

For the singing competition right?

*gargles…taps throat*

:waiting: Dubb dont want it with this legendary whisperer. And I aint talking just prints. :nono:

Crickett says:

Real homosexuality, including transgender is a mental disorder and should be characterized as so. Their should be research for drugs, these men need a testosterone supplement and the women need estrogen chewable vitamins.

IsThisThingOn... :cool: Mic Check 1-2, 1-2 says:

“fat pansexuals”

:hahaha: :hahaha:

We Belong Together

REAL S H I T. I sing this to the VERY top everytime. Mimi gotta catalog!

Brendan changed his name again :huh:
    _________

And his gender. :smack: We cant keep up!

:dead:

=========
    :hug: Hey Dymond

*challenges OTB & Kdub to a Mimi sing off*
    Beginning with We Belong Together :whistle:
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I love her singing her own gatdarn BACKGROUND in that song.

“BAY-BEE COME BYKE…… BAY-BEE Come backkkkkkkk…come home…YEAH”

:headphone:

Mariah Carey…her own dayum background singer when Trey Lorenz is NOT ENOUGH CHILE :yes:

Dymond says:

@Dymen getting murried
    ————————
    :party: ahhhh yeah :bounce: <–dopamine

all you mens out there gots 3 mo months to get in where you fit in :boobs:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

@Is : she won’t never touch a :bball: swats down ball with Dikembe fanger :nono:

Them fake coochies be tasting like wallermelon :crying1:

I can only post for like minutes cause my hubby trying to :steer: to the store in the snow :rofl: less he get stuck :eek:

But they pipes ain’t connected from up at the mouth ION think :kona:
    ________

You right. IJS. Im still mad they get to get wet. :rofl:

I love her singing her own gatdarn BACKGROUND in that song.
    “BAY-BEE COME BYKE…… BAY-BEE Come backkkkkkkk…come home…YEAH”
    :headphone:

:bowdown: :nun: :yes:

@69..I seen it!!!!! You post. You know I love Mimi so dayum murch! You know I got the new song. All the old ones. She has 2 whole entire full playlists on my MP3. She really need a third. :yes: Cause her finger need a whole one alone.

Rich kids of beverly hills
    _____

Why have I never seen this? When it play?

Matchsticks says:

:headphones:

QueenSJ says:

@OTB Hey!

What I do? :cry:

all you mens out there gots 3 mo months to get in where you fit in :boobs:

This heffa :rofl: dopamine :rofl:

Dymond says:

Rich kids of beverly hills
    _____

Why have I never seen this? When it play?
    —————
    I only saw one ep…E channel maybe? I so wanted EJ to be different than how he looks but :no: he ain’t…ain’t nothing below that surface

I’m so happy for @Dymond. Even though she cheer for the Razorbacks. I am still happy for her :hug:

I CANNOT STAND TAKEN :crying1: :crying1:

She said no no no not tuday :wail:

Matchsticks says:

@Dymond

Congrats on getting murried! :winky:

What I do? :cry:
    ______

Dont cry. :hug: You parsed me (and always remind me that I need to be clearer with my euphemisms). I dont know why I think yall all in my head. #theywontgivemenochecktho

Some of yall. Some of yall aint even in your own head. :tea:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

EJ got hips for days. He built like a centaur :no: he sounds like a wanna be Kardashian aka Bruce Jenner :tea:

_________

Cause you is a good sport. :yes:

Me on the other hand *bares teef* :devil:

Congrats Dymond. <–thru clenched teef.

*whispers* Go Gators.

ain’t nothing below that surface
    ________

umnh uh I know Earving MAJICK Johnson aint got no punk ass dumb ass son. :huh:

IsThisThingOn... :cool: Mic Check 1-2, 1-2 says:

I love her singing her own gatdarn BACKGROUND in that song.

________________________

:fistbump:

Mimi and Chaka singing they own background is everything! (and I BEEN had a kara-okee system, so I do all they stuff… y’all nat ready :nono: )

Crickett says:

Crick. :eek: Yes, I said it like we familiar. But Crick. Are you trolling me? Trying to get me some practice in restraint? :confused:

You saying Sandra just need some gummie vits?? :hahaha:

@MisTaken…I JUST watched that movie like 3 hours ago. Crazy Eyes. Steve Buschemi. Mr. Deeds. It was on and I DVR’d it.

OMG :crying1: I think that is my fave Adam Sandler movie.

Winchesterfieldville :ghost:

:newpost: Sandra’s Favorite First Lady

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

EJ got hips for days.
    ^^^^^^^^
    *snickers*
    ===================
    193 :dead:
    <—just went off about all this 'punk ass pussy' music out on the radio & got all the guys singing along & morphing into bishes :dead:

y’all nat ready :nono:

EYE KNOW yeen talking to me! :nun: <– humming! :rofl:

Dymond says:

thanks Matchsticks :hug:
    ——————-
    Even though she cheer for the Razorbacks. I am still happy for her

:wail: that’s real :heart: right there, ya’ll

Dymond says:

*whispers* Go Gators
    ———————-

:rolleyes: :hug: <–fake we all SEC right?

Dymond says:

I know Earving MAJICK Johnson aint got no punk ass dumb ass son
    —————–
    :coffee: that book can be judged by its cover

Crickett says:

@Outside the Box: Ion think Sandra was born with conjunction function, she just don’t care for male genitals and prefers a females company. She don’t want to be no man.