Family Friend Convicted in Jet Ski Death of Tameka Raymond’s Son

Family Friend Convicted in Jet Ski Death of Tameka Raymond's Son

The family friend who was riding a Jet Ski that ran over 11-year-old Kile Glover on Lake Lanier was found guilty of homicide by vessel today. Kile is the son of singer Usher Raymond’s ex-wife Tameka Raymond.

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that Jeffrey Simon Hubbard “was also found guilty of serious injury by vessel, reckless operation, unlawful operation of personal watercraft and boat traffic violation in a Hall County courtroom.”

From AJC.com:

Kile was being pulled on an inner tube when he was run over by Hubbard in the July 2012 incident, investigators have said. Kile died from head injuries about two weeks later.

Kile, the son of R&B singer Usher’s former wife, Tameka Foster, and TV executive Ryan Glover, suffered a major brain injury July 6, 2012, after being run over by Hubbard. Kile and a 15-year-old girl were being towed on an inner tube behind a pontoon boat when they were hit, the Georgia Department of Natural Resources previously said.

Kile, who was wearing a life preserver, was unresponsive when he was pulled from the lake and never regained consciousness.
Hubbard, a family friend, was arrested March 1, 2013, after being indicted by a grand jury.

“At the end of the day, I know he didn’t do it on purpose,” Foster told Channel 2 Action News. “He could’ve only loved Kile.”

Also injured in the boating accident was the then 15-year-old daughter of Kandi Burruss’ business partner Peaches Chin.

• When is brain dead really brain dead?
  • Tameka Raymond’s son is brain dead
  • Usher’s Stepson (Tameka’s Son) in Critical Condition
  • Judge Admonishes Usher for Calling His Ex-Wife ‘Tameka Foster’ *Update*

37 Responses to “Family Friend Convicted in Jet Ski Death of Tameka Raymond’s Son”

:shock:

How Horrific

How much time is he facing Sandra?

essenze says:

Damn :-(

So for an accident (which was nonetheless horrible) this man is convicted for the death HE caused, but others intentionally MURDER and there’s no conviction :think: i don’t know what to say about it :no:

Trendsetter says:

:blink:

Smonae says:

Is This Thing On :cosign:

What a sad situation all around. I pray he doesn’t face too much time. Accidently killing the child of a friend has to be eating him alive already. God bless everyone involved in this situation.

@MIC
      “So for an accident (which was nonetheless horrible) this man is convicted for the death HE caused, but others intentionally MURDER and there’s no conviction i don’t know what to say about it

Welcome to America.

luVn_liFe says:

How much time is he facing Sandra?

I doubt he will do jail time. Probably probation.

luVn_liFe says:

How much time is he facing Sandra?

I doubt he will do jail time. Probably probation.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      good, I hope so

pointhimout says:

I wonder how does Ryan Glover feel being the father of the late Kyle and he’s mentioned after Usher? Sure, u can’t control people want to sell stories with Usher’s name,but man.

sassyshe says:

I wish people would give ryan glover his respect and stop referring to the child first by mentioning usher name, tameka and then his. Sad situation hopefully plp would be safer on lake lanier as the place sits on top a town they flooded to make a for profit recreational area

Gynecomastia says:

4.So for an accident (which was nonetheless horrible) this man is convicted for the death HE caused, but others intentionally MURDER and there’s no conviction i don’t know what to say about it

You beat me to it. You and I both know what the issue is though. I brought this up in the Black on Black crime debate that broke out in the Dunn post. When Black people are charged with killing another Black person, they’re usually convicted. This is the reason Black on Black crime should not be mentioned in cases where White men hunt, murder young Black boys. They’re not being convicted of their crimes. That’s the issue. Us straying from the topic with what Black people do to Black people is a diversion tactic used by White sympathizers. Anyway, this is sad. He was a family friend. This was an accident.

QueenSJ says:

_________________________________________
      Couldn’t have said it better.

Bren I agree with you even though you called me flaky. You are right on this; wrong on my loyalty tho. :hug:

IsThisThingOn… :cool: Mic Check 1-2, 1-2 says:

Only in America :no:

Folks need to stay they azz off Lake (DEATH) Lanier…. that place is damn cursed :warning:

Gynecomastia says:

15.Bren I agree with you even though you called me flaky. You are right on this; wrong on my loyalty tho.

by OutsidetheBox on Feb 20, 2014 at 7:16 pm

Awwe hesh up :lol: I’d be bored to deafff without being allotted to manufacture a crisis here n there :lol: Garcelle is lucky I wasn’t here for the post down yonder. Playboy bunny, ass out in the downlow video…Casting couch allegedly…Got tired of sleeping with lack men fir roles, but not being wifed up allegedly. Blamed Black men for just wanting her for sex, yet the White man did the same thing allegedly. Why wasnt she asked back for Franklin and Bash? People need to worry bout themselves and their over the top meltdowns at work allegedly. I wonder what her feelings are on bringing other women into her bedroom to please a man. Then he leaves anyway :tea: Hunty. There’s lots of tea bout her and her White man. Even bout alternative type swapping allegedly. But I taint one to gossip :tea:

PumpkinsMama says:

Brenny AND Jenny :happy:

Pumpkyn :hug: What you doing in :tea: Chile I think tonight Mobwives season finale :bounce:

:lol: Fancy tried it didn’t she. I read down there and the roses read her the riot act. Her memory is short but yalls are nahhhh. :hahaha: I didn’t eBen know Fancy busted it open for that seedy ole mayne. :| #pitypoint At least she got some cute towheads out the…marriage.

Tryna come for the queen, chit laced in sugar too tombout she love Bey. :lol: Bitch bye. Ask the queen for advice on owning your own image… when Bey show her ass its on her own terms. She gets to decide. Unlike tryna retain your mortgage and your relevance w a spread in PlayedOut. You don’t get to tell her how to be. You don’t know her experiences. You don’t even know what cereal she likes. Look, Fancy. BYE. :eek:

Gynecomastia says:

:rofl: Gal you had ne Rollin my neck and poppin my gum hella loud as I was reading that-Hello. She tried it :rofl:

Hey Pumpz :hi:

Gynecomastia says:

I’m cheating on my live well eat hearty resolution and making me sum pastrami chili chese fries. Turkey strami, turkey hot n spicy chili, mild cheddar, diced onions and peperchinis :biggrin:

OTB, missed u today :hug:
      Jenie, tell me more bout the lake tomorrow :hug:
      Bren, strangely enough, that gravi is an improvement :sigh: : hug:

Nite all. :nite:

Gynecomastia says:

Oh, and…

Love,
      Ashy

:rofl: Good Night :bye:

:sissyclaws at Chris Bosh: Oh no you must be MISTAKEN cause D Wade asked me to be his BRIDEMAID :nun: says:

This is a sad way to start a Friday. God bless Tamika, her sons and Kile’s dad. I cannot imagine her pain. I have a feeling that show Hollywood Exes might just be good publicity for her. SR can we get another post. I am busy from 10:30-1:30…. So taper your good posts around that MMM KAY? :lol:
      Morning SR and Roses :hugs:

Afiya says:

Good Morning Roses :wave:

ITTO: :cosign: :yes: Sad state of affairs we live in :smh: you can kill and get probation cause you’re ‘Entitled’ :smack:

free says:

jeniefrumdabloc says: Folks need to stay they azz off Lake (DEATH) Lanier…. that place is damn cursed

**************************************************

:cosign:

Afiya says:

Sandra Darlin’, I :love: you with all I have, BUT, PLEASE NO MORE SAD POST on this /cloudy/stormy Friday, we need :happy: post so we can :gossip: and :haha:

:hug:

A.J. says:

Good Morning Sandra!!

Taken :woot:
      Afiya hey lady
      Free agreed I have never wanted to go to racist Lake Lanier. :tea:

I had too many screens open and posted the wrong thing on the blog :facepalm:
      SR I emailed you… can you delete my comment please with the link?? :pray: :bite:

It is in moderation….
      Let’s leave it there ok? I promise to do better :spank:

SR I emailed you… can you delete my comment please with the link??

No problem hun. :)