Fashion Sense: Goldfish Bowl Handbag

Goldfish Bowl Handbag

The trendy Goldfish Bowl handbag made a splashy debut on the red carpet at The Brits 2014 Awards in London. Clean Bandit, the maker of the Goldfish Bowl handbag, is already taking orders for Goldfish Bowl bags which are available in multiple colors. The Goldfish Bowl bag will be coming to a hood near you very soon. Hood rats always want the best of everything that EBT cards can buy.

Update: Beyonce is confirmed to perform at The Brit Awards at London’s 02 Arena tonight. “he Drunk In Love hit-maker’s attendance has been confirmed by the ceremony’s host James Cordon who revealed she will sing a track she has never performed live before.”

Source

62 Responses to “Fashion Sense: Goldfish Bowl Handbag”

Gigi26 says:

PASS.

Silly Syl says:

:no: This is too tacky! So do they plan to feed the gold fish? Are they going to change the water?? So many questions!

missyJ says:

I’m late but on that Knicks player post… we did he just duh he :homo: right??

Okay I gotta go catch up be byke (in my mistaken font)

Oh yeah I ain’t currying no fish in a bag….

sassyshe says:

Cant wait for the hoodrats to produce their own knockoffs of this mess here

it’ll just be a sandwich baggy with a bedazzled ziploc

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

@Sandra, what’s the retail $?
    by IsThisThingOn… :cool: Mic Check 1-2, 1-2 on Feb 19, 2014 at 3:41 pm
    ——
    She want one :hahaha:
    Or she about to try to have a knock offs. Be having dead minnows floating around… :chickenhead: will carrying them. Smelling like fish :lol:

This is the most asinine thang Ive seen! what does Beyoncé have to do with this post :rofl:

SAndrarose, damn u working hard tuhDay!

So just what the fawk is the purpose of this stupid ass chit? :blink:

These hoes will ANYTHING if it’s a “bag” and you put a high price on it! :rofl:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I don’t do animals in my house or as pets so *elegantly looks over my shoulder* I’ll pass on this bag.

Gimme my Eyes back MsTake :cuss:
    Unless yew ate them! :chase: :chase:

So how they goin order this chit? I guess you gotta get your own gold fish to put in there. :lol:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

SR about to be gone till tomorrow early afternoon :lol: she flying to the UK to see her fav artist perform :steer: she otw to the airport now

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Oh ish they both in here :kona:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

By both I mean both sides of YOU :blink:

Let me don a bedazzled/sequinned trashbag cinched in the middle with rope and spray painted.

Then I’m going to put on empty cans on my wrists as bracelets and wear duct tape, cardboard, and coark for struggle stilletos.

:nun:

By both I mean both sides of YOU

i hate when i slip and laugh at her when ion want to :rolleyes:

Chile got my Pandora on Bobby Womack station yassss :headphones:

Buttercup says:

What in the I’m Gone Git You Sucka, Huggy Bear hail :huh:

Buttuh I damn near choked on my water. :rofl:

Anna says:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

SR about to be gone till tomorrow early afternoon she flying to the UK to see her fav artist perform she otw to the airport now

~~~~~~~~
    Sandra is not flying anywhere. Why do you think she’s still in America.

Buttercup says:

What in the I’m Gone Git You Sucka, Huggy Bear hail

I don’t do animals in my house or as pets
    _________________________

ooh me either Taken! it’s some HUMANS i wouldn’t let sit on my furniture or in my car, much less an animal (don’t sissy claw me, i don’t hate animals, i just don’t want them dragging their butts on my floors :shrug: )
    :kona:

Buttercup says:

What in the I’m Gone Git You Sucka, Huggy Bear hail

we’ll be set-up, er, i mean ready for spring if we put this ‘bag’ and those platform orthopedic shoes from yesterday together :thumbsup:

@Jenie, what you know ’bout Bobby Womack?! :wink:

Buttercup says:

@Is, Yaaaaaaaaas :nun:

IsThisThingOn… :cool: Mic Check 1-2, 1-2 says:

@Jenie, what you know ’bout Bobby Womack?!
    _______
    :headphones: I’m in soul heaven over here….. brings back child hood memories riding to Alabama :headphones:

So Kansas is trying to pass a bill to where it is legal for parents, teachers and care givers to spank and LEAVE MARKS on children in school.

I still got 1700+ callories I need to consume! :wail:

I have a Bobby Womack cd in my desk right now, but I get all melancholy when i listen to it, because it reminds me of my childhood and my parents having card parties, and bbqs at the house, and my daddy trying to sing to my mama and her blushing and pretending not to like it :love: good times… :crying: :lol:

Thando says:

Just watched Beyonce. Well, her pips must have got hold of that Metro newspaper and listened. She was fully clothed in a green long gown. No dancing or dancers. Just a random change of lights in the background. Sang XoXo. Anyhow, I suppose her fans will hail it as the most fantabulous performance they have ever seen… me, not particularly moved. Nothing to write home about. It was neither nor, either or. Nuetral. Not hot, not cold. A bit so-so……. I think I have made my feelings clear. And no, I refuse to apologize to her rabid loyalists who will probably go livid with froth mouthed frenzied fury at me….Go find a hobby.

I’d normally be for it, but we all know that means yt teachers goin be body slammin black kids. :facepalm:

Buttercup says:

===========
    That won’t fly. I don’t foresee me being here that long, but not I said lil butter’s mama.

….Go find a hobby.
    ———-

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

IS: It’s some human I would like to put some saran wrap down on my furniture before they sit. Anybody else do the smell test on the couch after people left when they was kids? :waiting: Don’t act like it was just me. Somebody leave and you go smell the couch to see what they smelled like :rofl: My husband called me lame when I tried to explain it to him.
    One time I had DTTS over and when she left Taken9 went to smell the couch :gossip: and she said it smelt like pizza, nachos, pickles, doritos, sadness, despair, give up, slimquik, onions, never would have made it, struggle, wallermelon, apple juice, fear, rolls, stomach ache, pain, agony, defeat, no will power and prune juice

Buttercup says:

Is, I’m going to have me a Tom Ford jersey dress too. You won’t be able to tell me nothing :winky:

They stole that idea from I’m Gonna Git You Sucka. It’s as comical as a purse as it is for shoes.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

THOT I mean Thando you came on here :shotsfired: huh? :lol: :hi:

@BIRD

Time to change that gravie young lady!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Lemme go get my kids.
    If YOU talk about me (Liam Neeson voice from Taken) I will hear about and it come byke for YOU :eek:

Anybody else do the smell test on the couch after people left when they was kids? Don’t act like it was just me :waiting:
    __________________________

:crying1:

OH. MY. GOD. TAKEN!!!???

i just laught so loudt and tears burst forth from my eyes!!! :crying1:

I want you to stop typing right now. take off your under-desk house slippers, put on your shoes, and walk straight to the parking deck. do not phone post or even lurk.

who sent you?! :mad: you tryna get me fired :cuss:

:ghost:

I’m in a way kinda for teachers, nem spanking, (because you have to have permission) but for them to make it so you can intentionally leave marks? :no: people today are not wired the same as they were before, thus are prone to taking it too far, as Man said… and not necessarily Blk/wht but with the Hispanics too.

BBuuuut i think they should set up a reported system if they will allow spankings, not the ones tht leave marks. they wont be allowed to hit them in the head or with closed fists.

Butter, just stop :stop: now, cause you already know i almost typed in the dress! :rofl: i can’t go any further with you right now because Taken is a shepherd for the debil and is tryna get me fired! *looksaround* :gossip:

Buttercup says:

I opted to get paddled either my junior or senior year of high school because I didn’t want to do three days of detention. I don’t mind teachers spanking kids, but to leave marks? :nono: I spank lil butter as an absolute last resort and don’t leave marks. I’m not sure if I can trust a teacher to do the same.

__________________________
    :blink:
    …yes, that was just you!
    :facepalm:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@BIRD

Time to change that gravie young lady!
    ************************
    Well now that I been called out on it, ok. :shrug:

@RAZZ
    “I’m in a way kinda for teachers, nem spanking, (because you have to have permission) but for them to make it so you can intentionally leave marks? people today are not wired the same as they were before, thus are prone to taking it too far, as Man said… and not necessarily Blk/wht but with the Hispanics too.

__________________________

yEAH… I like it in theory. But like you said, prolly too much chit goin on these days. Teachers will want to “spank” the prettiest girl with the prettiest titties and stuff. Just too much to worry about…

@BIRD
    “Time to change that gravie young lady!
    ************************
    Well now that I been called out on it, ok.”
    _____________________________

At least wait till football season again. Put up the Bobcats. :eek:

ROFLMAO… ok,that’s too far. But put up something else…

it would absolutely have to be a last resort.

@Man one of the administrators got fired for fukkin prostitutes at my old hs… so yeah :lol:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:rotfl:
    In my car … I see y’all lying in here. I be the only one who did this :scared:
    Imma leave on that smelly note :kona:

:facepalm: at Mistaken ol booty sniffin azz… :no:

Just Looking says:

:newpost:

AprilRain says:

This is about the stooooopid..ist shyt ive seen in a min. I mean WHY????????

You are not logged in. You must be logged in to post a comment.