Chanda and Ben Wallace

Another bitter and vengeful wife put her husband’s jumpoff on blast on Twitter.com for getting pregnant.

Chanda Wallace, who is married to former Detroit Piston’s star Ben Wallace, is allegedly creating fake accounts to blast her husband’s side piece on social media.

According to the blogs, Wallace lost control of his SUV and crashed upon hearing the news that he would be a father for the fourth time.

Wallace and Chanda are the parents of two sons, Ben Jr. and Bryce, and one daughter, Bailey. At least Chanda knows about the new child. Think of all the kids Wallace has out there that she doesn’t know about.

Wallace is only fulfilling God’s commandment to multiply and replenish the earth with his seed with multiple women. The biggest complaint from women in the 1960s was their cheating husbands. But instead of filing for divorce, they suffered the humility in silence for the sake of their children. Back then the divorce rate wasn’t nearly as high as it is now.

Chanda and Ben Wallace

112 Responses to “Former Detroit Piston’s Ben Wallace Wife Puts Groupie on Blast For Getting Pregnant”

missyJ says:

Think Ben Wallace got a gun lying around Chanda can “turn in” to the cops?

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Dub don’t get no shout out for this?

sassyshe says:

Think Ben Wallace got a gun lying around Chanda can “turn in” to the cops
    ——————————-
    :rofl: only matters if they in NY.

sassyshe says:

Whatever happened to the good ole days when side chicks didnt get knocked up and then if that did occur, dude either shipped her back far away to her mama or kep side family in the dark till kid is like 18-20

Naw @Luv’n gets the shout out.

Chanda’s dumb a.s.s gets several “BITCH U DUMB” tags!

Chanda’s dragging the wrong mother SUCKER! OH yeah, He gets a pass. He forgot he was married
    :tea:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Sound like Chanda gonna find her way on next season of BBWLA.

finallymadeit says:

I guess yall didnt hear me. I said can I get my welcome packet???

GOT DAYUM :rofl: DAAAAAAMN :rofl: :crying1:

Nah she prolly squared up with Ben and she took it to the side bytch who was acting holier than thou. I ain’t mad at it, EXPOSE HER!

But after that, turn the heat back on that nigga. He the one to blame :yes:

And if theyre in VA, yeah guns are legal there. The NRA is located there. Nothing will happen :no:

Gigi26 says:

Man this nigga Ben done fell for this broad?! Damn yo she got them catepillar eyebrows :no:

weFukNorNah says:

Net worth of 50 million….they will be fine

lOOK at the JUMP Off’s FACE :scared: It’s very similar to lil KIMS :woohoo:

:oldman: NO!

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

She kinda favor Brittish. :lol: Didn’t she tell Brandy she could fugg her man if she wanted to? :lol:

Sound like Chanda gonna find her way on next season of BBWLA.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Shaunie getcho azz to Henrico County VA….AS to the daggone AP.

free says:

i don’t think the groupie gives one shyt about what chanda’s opinions….

Gigi26 says:

And shorty that he got preggers got one of them “short necks” too :no:

CaliYoruba says:

another one bites the dust…

missyJ says:

Chanda just need to :whistle: file them papers and get her alimony/child support bid in right nah… before that heaux drop her load and Ben spend up all his money

I’m all for dragging the heaux back to her corner and putting her on blast but ninja that signed the dotted line with me gon get it too AND WORSE

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

These biatches are hella disrespectful !!

Start suing these hoes for something, let’s think of a law….. Hmmm um

Any hoeth that beseecheth the wifeth familieth shall be putteth to deatheth unlessith the hoeth payeth the wifeth a summeth that thoueth deemeth faireth :rofl:

KABYEYOU says:

LMAO I thought this was only local Richmond news. We made Sandra Rose two days in a row!!! We live now son!!!

SOTHERNGRL says:

i don’t think the groupie gives one shyt about what chanda’s opinions….
    *******************
    :cosign: cause she is looking like she really dont give a chit.

KyCakes says:

@Intense Nice to see ya, ghul!

In VA, they took the Alienation of affection laws off the books in 1950…BUT she can get ‘Saw’ on intentional infliction of emotional distress…

:sissyclaws at Chris Bosh: Oh no you must be MISTAKEN cause D Wade asked me to be his BRIDEMAID :nun: says:

*peeking at this post from my minimized screen*
    This guy :facepalm:
    And wife :stop: you will never come out looking less than crazy. Stop it. Even if he is wrong you will looks stupid trying to come for the sidie

_________________________
    Shakespeare folk? :ghost:

KABYEYOU says:

she works out at the gym I work out at too, wonder why she don’t go to her husbands gym over southside

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

Not giving a pass to any husband but after seeing Mary Jane desperate thirsty arse beggin for a moment to slob on any knob it’s apparent this heux are only interested in men who are taken & having their baby on purpose is their way of feeding their ego & intentionally trying to hurt the man via his wife hurting in hopes she’ll drop his arse & be available to the heux. He dead arse wrong for cheating, more so than the heux but they having basting parties with frozen sperm in hopes to come up- ewwww desperate!

@ INTENSE :applause: beseecheth,wifeth,familieth LOL
    I’m sorry Sandra, I can never agree with you on that. I left my ex husband while I was 6 months prego with our 2nd child. I put sidechick azz on blast and him too :nono: and they both still feeling the effects of my wrath

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :dead:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

:dead: I love when your font comes to play. :rofl:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

Throwback post, the Shakespeare-only some would understand :)

Sue her arse for something, this is a bonafide occupation these heux need 1099’s

free says:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says: heux are only interested in men who are taken & having their baby on purpose is their way of feeding their ego & intentionally trying to hurt the man via his wife hurting in hopes she’ll drop his arse & be available to the heux.

************************

it’s a cash thing: CONCEIVING FOR COINS!

Morals and Values are at an ALL time Low
    :tea:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

luVn_liFe… says:

Morals and Values

Unless it’s being sold in IG these hoes could care less.

deedeegirl says:

She needs to get mad at her messy @ss husband. If he wasn’t spreading seeds there would be none to carry. Hoes do not care that your man is married.

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

No seriously how embarrassed did you feel watching Mary Jane last night, seriously her low self – esteem made me cringe & her niece comment about Philippino & black baby?!?!?!

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Back then the divorce rate wasn’t nearly as high as it is now.

I bet the STD rate was high tho. :coffee:

They wouldn’t know in here. Tell them to ask they grandma’s and chit.

You be married long enough, CHIT GOIN HAPPEN. And that’s on both sides. A woman’s ego is a muthaphucka tho.

**women file for 70% of divorces**

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Cosign. There are ways to retaliate. This is not it. Somebody told Chanda that what she did is a form of stalking (any form of unsolicted contact) and she erased that Twitter account. Too late. Still traceable. Chanda mighta screwed herself sadly.

Ahh CaliYoruba tell us the story sha :tea: :popcorn: :lol:

JMO says:

_______________________________________________

Bye Intense! :lol:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

You not lying! I was sitting in church and heard this girl tell her friend, and i quote “let me go out here and see who husband I can mess with” :nono:

I told my friend, she bout to get cut right here on the church stoop. :eek: :hide:

they think it’s cute and they think it’s a game. :shrug:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

Well a female can have all the babies she wants but what she can’t do is make him love her or want her if he doesn’t & that typically is their issue- having a baby by a mine who was solely looking for a good time & now wants nothing to so with the reminder ie baby/responsibility that he was simply using her for a reservoir. She can’t make him come to b- day parties, school functions, dr ‘a appts, Christmas, thanksgiving, etc. unless he chooses to, no amount of money can ever replace or soothe the fact that the father is not there.

Chanda has a pretty face…. I wonder if she ever had a BlUE PEEl
    :think:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

“let me go out here and see who husband I can mess with”

I told my friend, she bout to get cut right here on the church stoop.

they think it’s cute and they think it’s a game

These heauxs think it’s cute to be able to say they “took” somebody’s man. :rollseyes: Until he leave them for the next heaux who can “take” someone’s man. :coffee:

Gigi26 says:

Well Beyonce daddy mistress is learning the “Hoe” story the hard way. Niggas won’t stick around no matter how hard you try to shame them or beg them. A nut is a nut for some men. Plain and simple.

———–
    Tell it :tea: So stop fooling yourselves. You wanted second fiddle and you getting it :tea:

A nut is a nut for some men. Plain and simple.

———–
    For ALL of em :rofl:

free says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says: **women file for 70% of divorces**

******************

i heard a man in waffle house saying this. he had a bunch of women sitting around him and he was spreading his lil gospel to them. he said men don’t file for the divorce because, no matter what, they know the woman is gonna take care of the household and business, or something to that effect.

goat76 says:

Ben Wallace got Lil Kim pregnant??

@INTENSE..
    Say THAT!
    I read earlier that one of Terrell Owens BM is willing to petition for reduction in CS if he would come spend time with his child
    :tea:

Gigi26 says:

Hoe logic will never be understood. I had to cut a bytch off who was fukkin a married man and bragging about it…I don’t keep hoes on my team. Separated or not, make sure that nigga has DIVORCE written on his papers.

Ben Wallace got Lil Kim pregnant??

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    :chase:

JMO says:

@ INTENSE :applause: beseecheth,wifeth,familieth LOL
    ______________________________________________________

*concerned voice* Whaaaaaaat? What happened girl? :popcorn:

*sits indian style*

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

:applause: @Intense. She in here preachein today!

Gigi26 says:

I wonder how shorty looks without the eyebraws drawn :tea:

@FREE
    ” **women file for 70% of divorces**

******************

:yes:

Women have ALWAYS filed for 70% of the divorces.

Men talk a lot of chit, but we KNOW when we have a good woman. That’s why I always say, women really need to get over that cheating chit if it happens.

I ain’t saying if it happens ALL THE TIME. But you be married to a nigga for DECADES….
    HE
    GOIN
    CHEAT!

That’s just how chit go. :shrugs: We ain’t tryin to leave yall funky azzes tho.

CaliYoruba says:

@ Gigi :lol: Found out all her info. Visited her at work, had a lil chat. Recorded it. Had a chat with him. Recorded it. Used recordings with my divorce filings. Sent FB msgs to her fam/friend/cowrkers (anyone who looked they worth something to her) Moved out one day while he was at work. Let a lot of stuff and bought new stuff in my new place. etc etc. Long story short, he lives with his mama and she never got the job she wanted. Although, I do think she has his job now :think: Idk I didnt really care about her after I filed. I just wanted her to get some type of re-pa-cussion from her phuckery

That’s just how chit go. We ain’t tryin to leave yall funky azzes tho.

————-
    But you did :tea: And some Leave evidence behind :tea:

On Break Baby says:

“Wallace is only fulfilling God’s commandment to multiply and replenish the earth with his seed with multiple women.”

If this is true, why are we so mad at Ludas new baby Mama? We’ve been giving her the business, but if Luda is just fulfilling Gods plan, what’s the problem in supporting or seeking support? You cant fullfill His needs, without supportibg His needs. Isn’t that Gods will as well? Why do we refer to people like LaLa as long suffering, when it’s in Gods will for her to suffer? Does God hate women like he hates the gays? :think: Im so confused :shrugs:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

We ain’t tryin to leave yall funky azzes tho

You STUPID!! :rofl: I can just imagine you saying this to Jeffrica’s mama someday. :lol:

Gigi26 says:

That’s wisdom there, Gigi! (cause ain’t nobody got time to be getting caught up in the drive-by when wifey find out and the story end up on Snapped.) :nono:

libra80sbaby says:

:facepalm: Side chicks back in the day knew their place, NEVER called the wife, and definitely aint coming by the family house :nono: Today is a whole different story. Side chicks so disrespectful and arrogant. These hoez be actin up and these nigguz be lettin em :tea:

goat76 says:

Ben Wallace got Lil Kim pregnant??
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    :chase:
    ——————-
    She prolly tricked Ben into thinking she was Lil Kim. You know Ben from Lowndes County.

Gigi26 says:

:eek: Damn Cali you better than me, you did this all while pregnant too?!

:applause:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Does God hate women like he hates the gays?

:ghost:

JMO says:

CaliYoruba says:

@ Gigi :lol: Found out all her info. Visited her at work, had a lil chat….
    __________________________________________________________

like the episode in Being Mary Jane?? :tape:

@CaliYoruba :clap: :bow: I applaud you for that shyt. They like to brainwash us and tell us what we gotta “accept” Accept that shyt w/ somebody else :tea:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I gotta go walk.

Cause yes.

I know.

:dead:

Swear fo GAWD I hate you sometimes.

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

Side chicks coming & having sit downs with wives & telling them how he wants his dack sucked-lol!!
    Mary Jane had me tripping last night

Just Looking says:

This above all – to thine own self be true that Hoethes need 1099,’s saith the Intenseth and it must follow, as night follows day, thou canst not then be false to any man that let THE Hoex besiege his family.

:waves: @ Instense :rofl:

Gigi26 says:

And Ben one of 9 kids too, he from Alabamy, he ain’t too smaht when it comes to the punani :no:

The nigga had struggle braids for centuries :no:

@CaliYoruba
    :kneel:

so, um, when your book coming out tho? cause Lala nem writing fairytales, you got something useful to share… :tea:

OpinionHated says:

Yeah – Thanks Sandra I FINALLY was able to login and now I can contribute. :thankyou: I think this woman who happens to have my daughters name is an idiot – she belittles herself by stooping to this level – there will always be ho’s don’t get mad at a ho cause she’s doing what ho’s do – get mad at your man – don’t take it to twitter take it to your man directly – you arguing and calling out the ho makes you look stupid, immature, and lost – you think I would give up my self respect by posting foolishness on a website cause my husband wasn’t mature enough to care about my health – I’d be more concerned with the STD’s he could have brought home…. now that people can live with AIDS its seems we’ve taken the focus of fidelity away from a health concern to a groupie witch hunt… I hate the ho’s too but since they’re a part of our society like crime we have to find better ways to combat it – and that starts with taking these men to the cleaners – if I was this wife I’d be looking for Elin (Tigers ex) lawyer….

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

:waves:

CaliYoruba says:

@ JMO, yup walked right in. Passed him up to walk straight to her. He was looking like :shocked: Either his feet couldnt move or he was too scared to stop me LOL Im laughing just thinking about it. She filled in the blanks for me. Said she knew he was married, I was prego, and met my 2y.o…I had to remember I was pregnant on that last one
    @Gigi, lol thanks. I wanted to do more but I was waddling by then. I keep it cute now tho. I’m pleasant in front of the kids.

————-
    Poor them :tea:

Gigi26 says:

:shock: WAIT A GOT DAMN MINUTE CALI…

HE had the side bytch around yo child is what you saying???!! I woulda hurt that nigga somethin terrible :no:

We ain’t tryin to leave yall funky azzes tho.

Gosh, I’m agreeing with Man, agane. :rolleyes:

But, i get what you’re saying. even though he’s already disrespecting his wife by cheating, the side piece can still get the wrath if he feels that SHE has in any way disrespected his wife. this could be the side piece reaching out to the wife, making demands on his time with the wife, doing anything that directly/indirectly impacts his kids, getting pregnant, etc. an older lady told me about one of her friends who was dealing with a married man. she tried to give him an ultimatum and then showed up at his job (at a law firm) and showed her arse. he cut her smooth off! stopped paying for her expensive apartment, took back the car he bought her, and changed his number (this was pre-cell phone days), and dared her to contact her or his family.

free says:

OpinionHated says: I hate the ho’s too but since they’re a part of our society like crime we have to find better ways to combat it

******************************

:rofl: i ain’t never heard it put like that, lol.

————–

Detroit Pistons
    $2,246,400

Career
    (may be incomplete)
    $87,800,795

Just Looking says:

@CaliYo – Yeah, I had someone call me….We had a long detailed conversation.

Kindly I asked her could I call her back, so I could put my mama on three way….

She broke that KNEEGROW DOWN, She said he explained to her that he was a single dad and that he “had” been married. She told me about sexual escapades and said he was into some weird stuff. My heart, brain and mind left that day….This is why I’m so crazy now :yes: :bounce:

Mary Fuggn Jane is REAL. It’s some crazy bishes out there and CRAZIER MEN :yes: :shrug:

@ Gigi
    They said it was only once and all she said was HI. Some bullchit, I dont believe any of it. I chewed his azz out about that one! and when I had my lil chat with her, I asked her if she thought *insert her mama name* (yeah I found that out too) would be okay with the way she raised her. She looked like she could’ve pissed herself. *yeah Biyatch I got all your family memba’ info*

Just Looking says:

OpinionHated

OpinionLIKED Right Here :cosign: ON EVERYTHING YOU SAID :yes:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

No heux is worth breaking up what took years to build, as a matter of fact some women simply delight in watching someone’s marriage & family destroyed because they themselves don’t have it &the fact that they desire it the most & have not yet obtained it is what motivates them to do what they do-real talk.

—————-

*FAINTS*

Cali, you is endowed with supernatural powers cause you didn’t burn down that office that day. You THEE woman. :nun:

Also….
    NBA
    NBA players have one of the most generous pension plans in all of professional sports. They are vested into their pension plans after playing at least three seasons in the league. The minimum benefit for a player that retires at the age of 62 is $56,988 per year – not a bad retirement for a three-year career. The maximum benefit for any player is $195,000, and it takes 11 years of NBA service to qualify for this benefit.

But that’s not all! NBA players are also eligible to participate in a league-sponsored 401(k). Do you think your 401(k) plan is good with a 50% matching policy? The NBA matches player’s contributions up to 140%.

**NOTE: Pension plans cannot be touched by courts, this is why OJ still had money after the Civil Suit against him**

She told me about sexual escapades and said he was into some weird stuff.

Like what?
    :eek:

@JustLooking
    Weird Stuff like what? :popcorn:

From all my questions sounds like ex n side chick did regular stuff w/o protection but she tried to tell me that she told him to go home numerous times. His dumb arse told me he talked to her on the phone a lot before they did anything but all their conversations were about me. I lit the phuck up. How you gonna talk to another bytch about ME? She is not your phuckn counselor.

Sidebar: I just realized I’m doing so much better b/c none of this is upsetting anymore LOL

Just Looking says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

She told me about sexual escapades and said he was into some weird stuff.
    Like what?
    :eek:
    You fewl :smh:

Buttercup says:

===========
    I guess I missed the multiple women part in Gen 1:28.

Gigi26 says:

Well, condoms do suck. NO denying that at all.

Shut up Man! :lol:

Gigi26 says:

Cali: Was your ex hubby Naija as well :tea: cuz chiillle the shyt I hear about has me like :no:

@GIGI
    “Yep @Man a lot of NBA players are living good after they retire, its moreso the ego that is hurt and the fame attached that kills them inside. Idk who has the better pensions, NBA or NFL?

I think it depends how long you been in the league but on Average the NBA is better.

An average NFL team has a roster of 50+ niggas.
    An NBA team has a roster of 12-13 niggas. The money ain’t gotta be divided as much.

but yeah, look for a company now that gives a pension AND a 401K and watch how hard you get laughed at.

:ha: :haha:

won’t HE do it?! :nun:

so Cali, you sayin’ this chick was his ‘office wife’ tho? we had just talked about that today, smh :no:

@GIGI

Here you go:

“NFL
    The NFL could stand for “Not For Long,” with the average career lasting only three years – just enough to qualify for the league’s pension plan. The league’s plan is based on years of service in the league. Players who retired in the ’80s and ’90s receive anywhere from $3,000-5,640 per month for every season played in the NFL. Newly retired players receive $5,640 dollars monthlyfor every year of service. Players with 10 years of service receive an additional retirement bonus in the form of an annuity.

Players are eligible to receive their full benefits at the age of 55. While the pension plan is much worse than other sports, the NFL does offer a generous 401(k) plan. The league matches every player’s contribution up to 200%. (Housing your retirement plan inside a variable annuity contract offers some big advantages, but only if you are close to retirement.)

Just Looking says:

@Cali and Man – She said they he discussed bondage, S&M, threesomes….It was weird to me, I dont’ want you beating on me for sex or inviting another person in our bed. :nono:

SHE said…it wansn’t her thing either. She thought he was nice, but things never seemed right, cause he could never spent the night.

But he was habitual cheater, among other things. I left shortly after that last conversation. My limit had been reached and packed a bag and left. 10 years DONE……

CaliYoruba says:

@ naw, he was a Yankee but his daddy is from the Islands and his mama went thru the same thing but stayed. Daddy left her eventually YEARS ago but everytime we visit him, he got a new chick cooking in his kitchen :lol:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

I wonder where all those side chicks Lamar odom had lined up when he was married to klhoe

These heffas don’t really want full time status, part timers only see a glimpse of what a man is really like, full time deals with his demands, quirks, bad habits, dirty drawers, cook meals, finances, household chores, farts, morning breath, kids etc. these heuxs wanna play house temporarily

@INTENSE
    “Only you know what you can & cannot out up with, only you know if your husband is a repetitive cheater or if you also played a role in the demise of your marriage to the point he stepped out, only you know if he’s truly sincere , remorseful & worth giving a second chance. Consult God, not man because they won’t have to deal with the affects of your decision.”

:yes:
    :preach:

…and sometimes cheating IS AN ACCIDENT! Gotta overlook some chit and let SOME chit slide! You ain’t goin be with a nigga for several DECADES with 0 mistakes!

YOU
    AIN’T!
    :eek:

CaliYoruba says:

@ Just Looking: Good for you. I’m glad you didnt think just b/c you already spent so much TIME with him that he could waste the rest of your years too :clap:

@ IsThisThingOn: Office wife? Pretty much.

CaliYoruba says:

@ IsThisThingOn: Office wife? Pretty much.

Just Looking says:

Cheating ain’t no accident NUT. SMH :rofl:

:newpost:

Just Looking says:

i knew it was time to end it with my dopamine guy when i found some photos in his closet of him and his ex. i don’t know what he had been doing to her but she was crying and there were towels… and, i can’t say from whence it was coming, but there was also… blood :shocked:
    now maybe that’s a ‘good time’ for some, but i cry when they take blood at the clinic, so i’m likely to tap-out b4 it jumps off :lame:
    :kona:

JMO says:

@ both Calis :blink: :blink:

First off, the jump off looks like Lil Kim. Anyway, Why do these girls continue to put their business out on social media? nothing is private anymore. smh