Girl Scout Sells 117 Boxes of Cookies Outside Marijuana Dispensary in 2 Hours

Girl Scout cookies

An enterprising Girl Scout who set up shop outside a marijuana dispensary in San Francisco sold 117 boxes of cookies in 2 hours.

The reason for the whopping cookie sales is simple: the THC in marijuana boosts Dopamine in the brain. The increase in Dopamine gives weed smokers the munchies for cookies and other sweets.

Some might see gorging on cookies as a harmless side effect of weed smoking. But a recent study shows that traffic accidents have increased 300% in cities where marijuana is legal.

It is a known fact that marijuana leads to decreased attention span and increased anxiety, psychosis, and depression in users.

It’s that time of year again. Time when your local market entrances are flooded with Girl Scouts selling boxes of Samoas, Tagalongs and Thin Mints. But one 13-year-old Girl Scout in San Francisco and her mother made a rather business-savvy decision to sell cookies outside of a medical marijuana dispensary.

On Monday, Danielle Lei and her mother set up shop outside the Green Cross store with the cookies. With the store’s blessing, Lei sold 117 boxes in two hours.

Holli Bert, a spokeswoman for the Green Cross, said that after just 45 minutes, Lei had to call for backup cookies to replenish her stock.

“You put it in terms that they may understand,” Lei’s mother, Carol, told Mashable. “I’m not condoning it, I’m not saying go out in the streets and take marijuana. It also adds a little bit of cool factor. I can be a cool parent for a little bit.” Source

Thanks to loyal reader R. Williams for the link.

• Chris Brown wants to smoke medical marijuana in rehab
  • Rihanna’s Weed Carrier Disses Ciara
  • Obama Eases Mandatory Prison Sentences for Drug Offenders
  • Rapper Chief Keef says NY weed is “weak as f*ck”

144 Responses to “Girl Scout Sells 117 Boxes of Cookies Outside Marijuana Dispensary in 2 Hours”

VicKaLiCious says:

Cute story and great idea.

Buttercup says:

Good thinking mom :thumbsup:

Am I the only one who isn’t crazy about their cookies? Oh, I am :kona:

No their cookies ain’t nothing special,. Ugh stale azz cookies

LOL!!
      great idea. someone’s gonna punch them in the nose for their spot. like on “Everybody loves Ray”

Buttuh- You ain’t the onliest wun. :lol:

Everyone here I’ve met has some sap soft spot for them girls and Someone said, “How can you not donate and just walk past those girls? How can you say no?”

I replied… “Easy. Just walk right by them and say ‘No thank you!’. :tea:

They all looked at me like :eek: :shock:

They do eat :pizza: They had money left over :thinking:

This Year was the first time I had grl Scout Cookies in almost 7 yrs.

I think ther much ADO about nothing

Just had me some this week. I support those that support me

libra80sbaby says:

This was a good idea. Another good place is outside of an obstetrician’s office. Hit up them pregnant women :lol:

libra80sbaby says:

———

————
      Knowing a avid weed smoker, I do not believe this is the reason behind this. :lol:

I don’t like cookies :shrugs:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I don’t like Girl Scout Cookies, but I buy them for the soon to be hubby, from my girlfriend’s daughter. But this was a good idea. It’s all about location. lol lol

Just Looking says:

Great Idea for this Troop. Wonder if they’ll be suspended, the adult in charge must :smoke:

Girl Scouts are serious and this IS NOT the look they going after. :nono:

:love: me SOME THIN MITS :pizza: I had those in back of freezer and have special alone moments with those. #dontjudge

biness 101: location, location, location!

I have copped ALL the GS cookies I am getting this cookie season. I done got AT LEAST 20 boxes of cookies. From folks I know etc. Oldest works at after school program with 150 girls. Said they have a RULE that staff there CANT buy cookies. Why? If you get from ONE GS…you kinda gotta get a box from ALL of them. :shrug: I think she said out of the 150 girls… there are 40ish that are GS. :no:

Marlo went in on Nene :hahaha: I gained a new respect for her

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I wont. Judge. Cause crumbled up on top of some GOOD vaniller ice cream?

:nun:

Just Looking says:

Like in E-Life, in R E A L life I can be a mess too :yes:

When I’m not feeling them, cause I’ve already purchased some….

I tell them I have diabetes.

Just Looking says:

I wont. Judge. Cause crumbled up on top of some GOOD vaniller ice cream?

:nun:
      Get out my Freezer and my head :bounce:

Oreos… TOO :nun: That is the LIFE

I tell them I have diabetes.

Oh, I wasn’t ready… :ghost:

libra80sbaby says:

————————-
      I do this too!! :lol:

KyCakes says:

——————————————————————–
      :rollseyes:
      Bullshyt!

In Colorado, the traffic accidents have all been alcohol related since Jan. 1, 2014, when Cannabis became legal for recreational consumption.

Breitbart is a rethuglican shill that will say anything…

libra80sbaby says:

I wont. Judge. Cause crumbled up on top of some GOOD vaniller ice cream?
      :nun:
      ——————-
      AND I do this too!! :lol:

MissHarlem says:

People been driving high since weed been smoked me included. Chile please. Proud Girl Scout here :grin: my troop was the oldest troop in NYC and we was in Harlem to boot. Tis all I got for this post.

libra80sbaby says:

rethuglican
      ——————–
      :ghost:

MissHarlem says:

SAN my ass aint need 911 when I fell though. My girl handed me a shot of patron and then told me to roll up like my ass just didn’t hit the ground. Gotta get new friends :lol:

KyCakes says:

MissHarlem says:

People been driving high since weed been smoked me included. Chile please.
      ———————————————————————-
      Hello there…I do believe I need a slice :lick:

**********************

You don’t smoke do you Sandy? And I’m starting to question your Dopamine assumptions…..OK I’ve always questioned them. Anywho, weed doesn’t just make you hungry for sweets. It just makes you hungry period. At least that’s what I’ve heard.

:sissyclaws at Chris Bosh: Oh no you must be MISTAKEN cause D Wade asked me to be his BRIDEMAID :nun: says:

I am about to go sit outside for lunch to escape :phew:
      But I just did a quick scroll and I am weak between:
      Pu$$y pats
      Sabra being called a bully on her own blog… She said she remember when you was shooting in the gym. She was there :hahaha: You want me to sissy claw ‘me for you? :eek:
      And people almost being paralyzed doing Beyoncé routines :thankyou: < till they fall off

———–
      Girl they said that was Creamy :rofl: Me: I was cool, lil sore the next day :rofl:

Buttercup says:

Good thinking mom

Am I the only one who isn’t crazy about their cookies? Oh, I am

Nope. I don’t think I’ve ever had them. :shrugs: Not a big cookie person.

libra80sbaby says:

—————
      :cosign: High, Happy, Hungry, Sleepy, in that order :tea:

MissHarlem says:

KY :hunch: hey boo

NOM NOM time brb

:think:

… I bet the prostitutes goin start sellin azz right outside the weed sto’ next. :lol:

luVn_liFe says:

I saw that episode. Still lmao at the dyke scout leader. :rofl:

KyCakes says:

Damn GS are everywhere…Spent Saturday at the grocery store, target, home depot…I’ll be damned if they weren’t at.each.stop….

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

:waves: How yall durrin?!

Just Looking says:

:dead:

missyJ says:

Commerce ninja

When does Love and Hip Hop Atlanta come back on?

I saw that episode. Still lmao at the dyke scout leader. :rofl:

Here we go! Everybody’s gay now! :rofl:
      I’m just kidding Sandra :hi: (but Peggy is divorced but she still dates men :tea: )

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

Smart business move.

No I don’t smoke cigarettes or weed. If you doubt my Dopamine facts let Google be your friend. Reading is fundamental. :coffee:

Just Looking says:

**********************

Everybody and they cuzzin sayin BRIDEMAID now. I think Andy even said it on Look What Happens. I have yet to hear anyone tell Nene thta Bridesmaid has a cot damn S in it.

rethuglican

weFukNorNah says:

Leave it to me to send in a weed story

I have yet to hear anyone tell Nene thta Bridesmaid has a cot damn S in it.
      ________________________

they not her real friends

High, Happy, Hungry, Sleepy, in that order :tea:
      ————

but Peggy is divorced but she still dates men :tea: )
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      THING On
      Of course she’s divorced cause she’s REALLY into CHICKS, DUH!

READ
      BETWEEN
      THE
      LINES!

I love BRIDEMAID :oops:

I’m sleeeeeeeepy! Someone show me some tits to wake me up.

if this little m/f walk up on me one more time with his running commentary and being-nosy arse :mad:

:cuss: <<<<Spreewell Fist

@SANDRA

Can you make my comments blue like yours show up pink?

Thanks in advance.

Just Looking says:

Use it in a sentence

Day is the groomman and bridemaid in us wedding.

:hi:

IsThisThingOn… :cool: Mic Check 1-2, 1-2 says:

<<<<Spreewell Fist-Es.
      ___

Fixed that for ya. That's how NeNe said fists :lol:

aRoTh says:

Girl Scout know her ass dead damn wrong for going up to 2 US DOLLAS and 50 AMERICAN cents for ONE box. Make you not want to suppowt shat!

:hi: @Harlem….

@Luvn

I seen you asked about PP yesterday. That heffa fine. At school living the college life. Said she ain’t coming home til the summa’. Then tells me to send money and in turn sends pics with 14 inches down her damn byke. :nun: <—- HER forreal. LOL :smack:

She did make the Dean's List tho'. 3.6 GPA :nun: :trophy: :grill:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I have yet to hear anyone tell Nene thta Bridesmaid has a cot damn S in it.
      ________________________

they not her real friends
      ———-
      Who on that show has real friends? :tea: Because if they do I can’t tell.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@SANDRA

Can you make my comments blue like yours show up pink?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Mine too Please :thankyou:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@SANDRA

Can you make my comments blue like yours show up pink?

Thanks in advance

I knew your ass had a special place on this blog. :facepalm:

got it, Luvie! :lol:

err’body can’t be gay though… i mean, i’m all for ‘team-building’ but, not everyone is a viable candidate :shrug:

aRoTh says:

KyCakes says:

__________________________________

But I still ain’t got mine from my “family” members I ordered from. :thinking: AND they got my damn money. Auntie ain’t supportin’ sh!t else, watch. :mad:

@aRoth
      :woohoo: CONGRATS!!! GOOD FOR HER :bounce:
      Bad for you :lol:

IsThisThingOn… :cool: Mic Check 1-2, 1-2 says: err’body can’t be gay though
      ~~~~~~~
      Yes hunnh, Especially on SR

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

:offtopic: When Married to Medicine comes back on, are yall watching? I think I had enough of Marriah and Quad the first time around.

@LUVN
      “Can you make my comments blue like yours show up pink?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Mine too Please

:stop: just me and Sandra babe… just me and Sandra. :coffee:

Blanche Devereaux says:

Mr. Blanche bought 5 boxes the other day I’m like they ain’t emm all that good…then he pointed out that our oldest will be in GS next year and we would want somebody to support her troop :shrug: I had to agree.
      You know the right wing doesn’t like GS I’m curious as to how they’ll run with this…

Man, I just don’t care™ says: :stop: just me and Sandra babe… just me and Sandra
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      MmmKay

:tea:

I love BRIDEMAID
      *****************
      For shame!

Ooh chile. I just rememberd that I needed a BBWLA post so I can see what folk got to say about high society Draya who done swung on that poll so fast that she flew off into an alternative universe where she miraculously got class.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

I’m sleeeeeeeepy! Someone show me some tits to wake me up.

speaking of… did anyone notice when Lawrence visited Kenya that he had breasticles???!! :eek:

aRoTh says:

@Luvn

….and my ass went RIGHT to the bank and dropped it in. Even hit Granny up for a few dollas. :smack: Then bout to turn around and drop some more to fund her Spring Break expenses. Now I’m realizing that I love huh. #gabbylipquiver LOL

Just Looking says:

:offtopic:

:waves: Dubb you still roundst here? I said MiMi last night sprawled on the piano with her satin pillow. :facepalm: LOKKN A M A Z I N G

And the love song that Smokie sung to Barry Gordon, I was a little uncomfortable. STRAIGHT LOVE SONG

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

@Nakeya, I’ll watch the first few EPS and see if it keeps my attention. I’m ready for LHHATL.

Use it in a sentence
      ————-
      EJ is going to be a BRIDEMAID in DWades’s wedding *curtsey*
      SR can you make my comments yellow. I shine bright like a diamond :grill:
      *sits next to Man in the cool kids corner* :cool:

McDonald’s promoting #MightyWings today. After mispricing at $1/wing, now selling for about 60 cents each.
      ~~~~~~
      EEwH

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

——–
      It is really something to watch her fool herself into believing that she is better than the people on the show. Child please. Bet money DHS still has your file. #Next

@MIC
      “I’m sleeeeeeeepy! Someone show me some tits to wake me up.

__________________________

:eek:

:stop:
      :nono:
      Don’t try and switch this up from some chick showin her tits!

Just Looking says:

@Claws – YOU MAKE ME S I C K :dead: :casket: :ghost:

Now I’m realizing that I love huh. #gabbylipquiver LOL
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      aRoTh
      Awwwhhhhh :crying1: I feel YA, I DO. i have a 19 yr old :yes:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

@Just Looking, You talmbout Mimi lip singing? She looked AMAZE but I couldn’t deal with that. :nono:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

If we are requesting colors, I would like mine to be purple please :tea: lol

————-
      Well Smokey got that aura like Prince. If he sang to you and you look homie in the eyes
      :ghost: <pannies melting off.. Even some men :huh:

Huh?

libra80sbaby says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

When does Love and Hip Hop Atlanta come back on?
      ————————-
      Good question. That’s the ONLY one I am willing to watch cause that NY chit was not poppin. I watched half of ONE episode. When I saw Peter Gunz on the casting I was like :nono: hell to the nall. Won’t get my lil rating :tea:

aRoTh says:

@Nakeya

I’ll be tuned in. I like Quad. Mariah can go. But I like Quad. When does it air again?

:facepalm:

Only me and sandra can have colors yall! Just us two!
      :mad:

Who on that show has real friends? Because if they do I can’t tell.

Right, so what was Marlo all over-reacting about like she and Nene were childhood friends (although she made a point of shading Nene by pointing out that she was older than her) :rolleyes:

The one Everybody thought GabbyJane gave him :tea:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

I did and was thoroughly disturbed.

Keke thanks to Unshake says:If we are requesting colors, I would like mine to be purple please lol
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

aRoTh says:

@luvn

She just turned 19 LAST WEEK. Ugh….

@LIBRA
      “When does Love and Hip Hop Atlanta come back on?
      ————————-
      Good question. That’s the ONLY one I am willing to watch cause that NY chit was not poppin. I watched half of ONE episode. When I saw Peter Gunz on the casting I was like hell to the nall. Won’t get my lil rating

I ain’t like Nu Yawk either…. at first.
      But that bytch Erica Mena tho. :eek:
      I love that hoe. I can’t e’en lie. Watch every episode cause of her fine azz. She got the same taste in women that I got too. :yes:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

aRoTh says:

@Nakeya

————
      I saw the promo for the new season, but not sure when it comes on. I can’t take Mariah or Quad. They are annoying.

@LUVN
      “Speaking of D W A Y N E W A D E ass! @SANDRa ROSE can you post on the Mclaren he’s selling for 800,000 that was gifted to him by a dealer ship. It was worth 239K when the dealership giFted it to him.

The one Everybody thought GabbyJane gave him

Hmmm… it’s really a McLaren tho? How was it ever only $239K tho? Lemme go look this chit up.

Only me and sandra can have colors yall! Just us two!
      ————————
      And me *scoots closer* :fistbump: we bruhs

What about this bitCoin heist SandraRose??
      SOMETHING…

I want purple too! :yahoo:

:facepalm:

People, only Sandra and I can have colors! THAT’S IT! No one else!

:smack:
      I should have emailed her…

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

How come only you and Sandra can have colors?! Share with the rest of us!!! lol

Miany says:

:waves: hey tall
      I only like the samoas…If they can harass folk outside of publix. .why not get these folk who :smoke: money is money right?

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

girl he had nips and errthang :no: and he looked-ed like he was poking his chest out on purpose :vomit:

On Break Baby says:

Yawn. I originated the cookie-weed combo game :tea: I was a girl scout for 13 years. South Central Los Angeles’s first, and only troupe :yes: Chapter 7, Section 8. We gave away a nickle sack with every purchase of 10 dollars or more. Them White bitches couldn’t see us :fistbump:

Just read the post. R Will stay trying to be in the limelight :rolleyes: :rofl:

MissHarlem says:

Pink :coffee: thanks

104 IsThisThingOn… :cool: Mic Check 1-2, 1-2 says:

girl he had nips and errthang and he looked-ed like he was poking his chest out on purpose

May he’s transitioning like Brucilla Jenner. :lol:

MissHarlem says:

BREN was it the grape street troop :grin: :lol:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

That dag on Lawrence does way too much, and he is not even cute. AT ALL. Nothing he does, to me, is cute or funny. I wish he would just quit. ugh.

—————
      Don’t nobody wanna see no Grizzly bear teats :stop:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

May he’s transitioning like Brucilla Jenner.
      ———
      And they both are going to be some ugly ass women.

and he looked-ed like
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :love: << pride

Chapter 7, Section 8.

I’m gone! :ghost:

@IS: you better leave my font alone :chase:
      I’mma report you :pc: since we do that now :hahaha:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

@Dub, I saw your Aretha pic when they were honoring Aretha last night on BET honors!

———–
      :whistle: I get so weak in the knees
      You stupid :ghost:

———–
      :whistle: I get so weak in the knees
      You stupid :ghost:

You talmbout Mimi lip singing? She looked AMAZE but I couldn’t deal with that.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :stop: JUST KNEAUX!!!

NOPE.

Them White bitches

I read this in Bernie Mac’s voice from players club. :rofl:

:facepalm:
      niggas…Niggas…NIGGAS!

Me and Sandra ONLY will have colored comments mayne!

Taken, if you report me, i’ma sissy claw you ball-headed! :karate: :angry:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

You talmbout Mimi lip singing? She looked AMAZE but I couldn’t deal with that.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      JUST KNEAUX!!!

NOPE.

_____

I’m sorry Dub. :lol: I know how you feels bout Mimi but….

I’m stuttering :lol: like ole boy from that Wesley Snipes movie
      Spending of WS I watched Blood Sweat n Heels and they did a side by of WS and ole girl.. She do look like him :shock: Bravk going to HAIL for that. She look-ded just like him. :hailnaw:

I’ll take my purple in a plum. :yes: Thanks for the idea @ Man. :thumbsup:

On Break Baby says:

the grape street troop

Had the game on lock :fistbump:
      Had a theme song, a fan club, regular clients and even a cheer. Were girl scouts we ain’t no rookies, not just cookies, we slang ***** :cheer: Of course we weren’t affiliated with the national organization :tea: We were rebels. Innovators :yes: Damn I miss the hood :love: Karl Kani is always in fashion and you can always get a bomb ass cup of grape koolaid wherever you go :live:

<<< thinks I should get a FONT color. Fugg a background color. Turn my font ROYAL blue out this bish. :nun:

NOT DOOK BLUE. :stop: :hurl: :nono:

Imma have to approve the shade of blue-ness prior. TIA Sandra.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Taken, if you report me, i’ma sissy claw you ball-headed!
      ———
      SOmeone on here said she was already ball-headed…take her housecoats,that will make her chill. :kona: lol

MissHarlem says:

They killing Mariah on them other blogs (yt) for lipsynching :lol:

Jdore says:

:rofl: at this title :newpost:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

@Harlem, as they should!! Shyt was horrible!

Taken, if you report me, i’ma sissy claw you ball-headed!
      ———–
      Well at least I got edges for you to grab.
      :sissyclaws your air like EJ and Bosh fighting to see who gone get 360′d*
      FIGHT ME THEN :eek:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I’ll take my purple in a plum. Thanks for the idea @ Man.
      ———–
      I’ll have the background as a plum and my font in dark grey…my wedding colors!! lol. Man did have a really good idea on this one. Good Job Man!

y’all have any lunch Ideyers?

libra80sbaby says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@LIBRA
      “When does Love and Hip Hop Atlanta come back on?
      ————————-
      I ain’t like Nu Yawk either…. at first.
      But that bytch Erica Mena tho. :eek:
      ———————————–
      She pretty but she a thirsty azz :chickenhead: and I :thinking: didn’t Julez babymama said she be :snort: on that bugga shugga?

MissHarlem says:

BREN :lol: I hate you

I know how you feels bout Mimi but
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Its okay. THANKS for your concern. TUH :chase:

No “but” is needed. She one of the highest selling female artists of all time. OF ALL TIME *Ye voice* Only reason Madge got it… is she came out a decade before Mrs. Cannon.

:thankyou: <<< that infamous diamond studded mic stand

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

So we can’t eem talk bout how painful she looked-ed tryna lip-sync so HAWD? Not eem that? :kona:

:sissyclaws your air like EJ and Bosh fighting to see who gone get 360?d*
      FIGHT ME THEN :eek:

if EJ down to the shipyard, them tanks gon’ be rockin’ (don’t come knockin :no: )

libra80sbaby says:

@Who Dat

“Beyonce is expected to make well over 200 million dollars by the time the Mrs Carter Show World Tour wraps up this year (2014). The tour, which was already the highest grossing concert by a female artist in 2013, is set to become the most successful of her entire career and make her the highest paid black musician of all time!”
      If accurate, the tour’s seat-filling success will see her outperform feats scored by stage shows launched by Mariah Carey, Diana Ross and the aforementioned Janet, whose ‘Janet World Tour’ generated $80 million worldwide after its November 24th, 1993 launch.

Sorry Boo, Beyonce bout to grab that :lol: