Harlem Pastor Under Fire for Anti-Gay Church Signage

Pastor James David Manning

A Harlem pastor is under attack from gay rights groups for his controversial claims about the president of the United States.

Pastor James David Manning used the signage in front of his ATLAH World Missionary Church to blast President Obama for releasing “The Homo Demons On The Black Man.”

The signage continues: “Look Out Black Woman. A White Homo May Take Your Man.”

Pastor James David Manning

The NY Daily News reports that neighborhood residents are asking Manning to take down the sign. The church is located near the corner of W. 123rd St and Lenox Ave in Harlem, NY.

Manniong, who has made controversial statements about homosexuals in the past, stands by the message on his sign.

“It’s an attempt to save the black family,” said Manning. “There is a major problem in the black family with the absence of black fathers, black husbands.”

New York Civil Liberties Union chief Donna Lieberman said the message was protected by the First Amendment.

Manning is among hundreds of black clergy who are calling for the impeachment of Attorney General Eric Holder for using the power of the White House to redefine traditional marriage.

According to a press release, the Coalition of African American Pastors (CAAP) said it will “launch a grassroots effort seeking to secure the signatures of one million people calling for Attorney General Eric Holder to be impeached.”

“What we have in Attorney General Holder is a man so political in his zeal to redefine marriage that he is willing to run roughshod over the rulings of the Supreme Court, binding federal law, and the United States Constitution along with the constitutions of a majority of states,” said Rev. Bill Owens, President of CAAP.

The black pastors bristle at the Obama administration’s decision to compare black civil rights to gay rights.

Calling it a “gross misapplication,” Owens said, “They are trying to stand on the backs of real civil rights characters that stood up for what they believe regardless of who they were dealing with. I detest [the Obama administration for] calling it a civil rights movement. It’s not a civil rights movement; it’s a civil wrongs movement.”

Owens pointed to the fact that President Obama stood firm on his opposition to gay marriage until mid 2011 — when he needed the gay vote for reelection. Owens stated Obama deceived the American people by announcing that his position on same-sex marriage had “evolved.”

“In my lifetime, I’ve never seen a president as bad as this president.” Owens said.

Photos: Michael J. Feeney/New York Daily News and Twitter.com/JoeUnseen

175 Responses to “Harlem Pastor Under Fire for Anti-Gay Church Signage”

69 says:

Y’all know I had to come out of lurking and represent for my baby

DIVA :happybirthday:

:danban:

I’m :steer: posting, but I got it for you when you get home tonight :lick:

Adios, fam :kona:

Look out Black woman.lol Who is this woman he is referring to? :rofl:

69 says:

As for the subject of this topic

:wave: <— Preacha one way ticket to hell if he don't repent.

#YOUASINNERTOO

On Break Baby says:

The sign should say beware of false prophets :tea: I wonder how many choir directors he’s gotten head from :think:

That really tickled you, huh? *chortles*

:partyhat: Happy Birthday MsDiva!!!!!

:waves: Screw, No more drive posting :rules:

:facepalm: :rofl: I don’t know what to think

On Break Baby says:

6.Sounds like something Eddie Long would have done before he was forced out of the closet kicking and screaming. Thou protest too much bruh.

:tea:

Some of you don’t realize your men are out there having sex with other men. I urge you to get tested for HIV. Not just annually, at least 3 times a year.

Imagine our country in 10 years :eek:

BBL

I just want to know why the break baby gotta look like that. Cain’t a break baby be cute?

————
    Jesurrrr!

The gays preach that HIV rates are high among black women. What they don’t say is black women are getting HIV from their down low boyfriends or husbands.

:rofl: The title of this post and then SR’s #10 :lol:

bbl for real this time :lol:

Jason Collins’ girlfriend dated him for 8 years not knowing that he was banging men. Get tested, ladies. You can’t truss ‘em. :coffee:

capricorn83 says:

Are the “black homos” not taking our men?? Just the white ones, huh? *sigh* Have a seat, Pastor Manning :tea:

:nono: “I’ll Take Yo Man!!!”

:rofl: at this whole post.

I guess that side baby don’t sound too bad when your man could have have been blowing Tyrone “Skid Mark” Biggins out in yo bed huh ladies?

Afiya says:

:shrug: FREEDOM of speech, right?

What the hell going on :rofl: :rofl: look how he looking in :hahaha:

@69 thanks babe :kiss: I’ll be waiting

DTTS hey boo :hug: thanks ma

———-
    :crying1: Gone somewhere

On Break Baby says:

10.Some of you don’t realize your men are out there having sex with other men. I urge you to get tested for HIV. Not just annually, t least 3 times a year.

Thanks for the warning Sandra. I’d urge all women to get tested. Lesbians can pass the disease as well. Strapons, oral sex, and many of those studs are intravenous drug users so Im told. A coping method to deal with being tapped in the wrong body :tea:

@SANDRA
    “Jason Collins’ girlfriend dated him for 8 years not knowing that he was banging men. Get tested, ladies. You can’t truss ‘em. ”

She was yt. She ain’t care what that nigga was doin. His big clumsy azz wasn’t goin eva get to phuck her anyway. He just had to pay the bills.

Diva says:

I’m so sick and tired of all this shyt….gay this gay that…sit yo azz down somewhere and let these folk be, iffin you ain’t fugging them then fall back #rantover

On Break Baby says:

16.Jason Collins’ girlfriend dated him for 8 years not knowing that he was banging men. Get tested, ladies. You can’t truss ‘em

And hoards of women are waiting on the side willing, wanting, and waiting for a piece of your man. Hence the influx of on break babies. Get tested fellas, can’t trust em :tea:

On a serious note folks, I’m with Sandra on this one :tea: know your status :coffee:

lol he look like he just found out the world is ending…

@SANDRA

:think:

A war is being waged in the black community against our men. The Obamas celebrate whenever a black man comes out of the closet. Do you hear me? They CELEBRATE the further ongoing of the black community. :coffee:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    did they cause ATTY General Holder to spazz out. He’s hospitalized right now

HappyBday DIVAROOOOO

Gigi26 says:

If this brother don’t get this message off the damn sign! COME ON MAN, you are representing JESUS CHRIST, not the agenda of pitting homo against straight, black against white. He is leading the flock astray with HATE.

Do better sir. And I really hope you ain’t cheating on your wife with a parishoner whom you also have a baby by :tea: it ain’t just the homos who are fukking up the black family, these straight whore ass men are too :tea: Stay loyal and there wouldn’t be any problems.

Chile Bren where in the hell you find that pic though :hahaha:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@SANDRA

Never. Before I had a blog, I had a static html website. A certain local black radio morning show host emailed me to take down certain feminine photos I posted of the bishop. This was years before the scandal. :coffee:

EL CHA CHA says:

TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR AND OUT OF LINE :no: THIS IS NOT THE WAY A MESSAGE SHOULD BE DELIVERED, I HOPE HIS MEMBERS ARE NOT CO-SIGNING THIS FOOLISHNESS

I think Al Roker here just lost his man to a “white homo.”

:haha:

That nigga standing in front of that sign with that Gabby Lip Quiver bout to come out. :lol:

Diva says:

:wave: hey Luvn, thank you boo

PumpkinsMama says:

Lawd NYC do betta :facepalm:

BBL ya’ll :peace:

Gigi26 says:

Something one of the friends of this blog promotes in his music :tea: but yall don’t hear me though. Continue to fall to the ploy of the Gays. They distracting us from the real issues within our community. :no:

@SANDRA
    “Was Eddie Long ever a FOB? I know he was close with Clifford, but wasn’t he a FOB too?

__________________________

Did you take them down?

Man, I just don’t care™ says:
    @SANDRA

and folks from the A been knew the story on Eddie Wrong….. and I still hear he still be with young men :tea:

Carmez79 says:

I dont understand. You can surely disagree with homosexuality but when you cross the line to hateful rhetoric, then you have lost what is means to be a true pastor of the Church and the Lord. The number one teaching is that the Lord loves everyone. I bet he wants to Lord to continue to love him even in his hateful ways. SMH

On Break Baby says:

There’s women outchea with children by men in every sport known to man. Dwades latest spawns has a half sibling from the infamous Wayans legacy. She also dated Nick Can. And Treach. Allegedly. If she woulda caught the virus while fishing for a check, thats on huh. Just imagine how man dacks she had to take before securing that child support? Aids transmission can’t be solely placed on gay Black men :tea:

———-
    And IMO that is the most low down, dirtiest thing ever. I mean damn. Just tell your gf and or wife you are gay! Why give them AIDS/HIV becuase you want to hide and shyt. Then DONT DATE WOMEN or MARRY THEM!!! :mad:

On Break Baby says:

Lesbians can pass the disease as well.

In all my years as a nurse I have never seen a lesbian contract HIV from another woman. But I have seen “lesbians” contracting HIV from men. :coffee:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DIVA! :partyhat:

:happybirthday: :koolaid3:

:buttshake: <<<<< (Diva dancing in her birthday suit)

I can't today with this post… :bye: :steer:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

A “Civil Wrongs” movement.

Aids transmission can’t be solely placed on gay Black men
    —————
    No it can’t but the down low ones are part of the problem. People like the woman you are talking about are part of the problem as well.

@ Man, I just don’t care™: Did you see Jason Collins playing for the Nets last night? I laughed every time his big goofy azz entered the game. He looked so out of place. I wonder how that contract is working out for Jason Kidd. :rofl:

Jenie- Google ugly baby and you will find Bren’s pic :lol:

Afiya says:

CONGRATS Keya :thumbsup: got that thang on :lock: :happy:

U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder has been hospitalized for symptoms including faintness and shortness of breath, the Justice Department said in a statement Thursday. “He is alert and conversing with his doctors. Additional information will be provided as it becomes available”

@SANDRA
    “Lesbians can pass the disease as well.

________________________

Yeah, I saw something that less than 1% of women pass it to other women via sex.

:yes:

So ladies, by all means, continue to :lick: your friends and stuff.

Buttercup says:

“Look Out Black Woman. A White Homo May Take Your Man.”
    ============
    If he can take him, he was never mine in the beginning.

Hey y’all :waves:

On Break Baby says:

In this case in time (2014) no it can not just be limited to gay men. Folks just need to use protection and get tested….. The known HIV Cases in Georgia is sooooooo off the wall …. especially in Fulton and Dekalb county…… and those are the known cases…… and folks still out here raw dogging …… knowing ya dude tricking off…… :no: folks really don’t think it could happen to them :shrugs: shyt is awful…..

On Break Baby says:

44.And while you going on about POTUS celebrating these gay men Sandra have you heard about President Obama’s “MY BROTHERS KEEPER” initiative? Its supposed to help get these young brothas off the streets.

Something one of the friends of this blog promotes in his music but yall don’t hear me though. Continue to fall to the ploy of the Gays. They distracting us from the real issues within our community.

I saw it on yahoo. Also read the comments :tea: We all knew it was coming. His last term he was gone say fugg it and show the world I am indeed a Black man. Im not like these Don Lemons who have to tread lightly and bow down for approval, you do that to get elected. He’s going out with a bang :yes: I applaud him. Nothing to lose. Terry Mcmillan spoke on it a few months ago. No surprises here. There were a few in the fold :obama: What has he done for Black people? That’s what the coons been hollering. Oh, nothing more than any other prez.lol.

Thanks Afiya!!!

@SANDRA
    “Did you see Jason Collins playing for the Nets last night? I laughed every time his big goofy azz entered the game. He looked so out of place. I wonder how that contract is working out for Jason Kidd. ”

I watched that goof troop azz nigga his whole career. Now that I think about it, his poor coordination and lack of mobility might be due to “Big Lester” poundin him out. :lol:

Did you see where his jersey is the top jersey sold ALREADY? That nigga on a TEN DAY CONTRACT and outselling LeBron and Melo! :rofl:

Beta says:

Keya congrats on your other great news :yahoo:

capricorn83 says:

How are you gay but seem so anti-gay?? Gay women aren’t helping the family dynamic either… :tea:

Aids transmission can’t be solely placed on gay Black men
    —————

Downlow men are a problem … but at some point as women we need to take responsibility for ourselves. :shrugs: no one can protect us better than ourselves….. Always use condoms…… in 2014 there is no excuse for you catching shyt :shrugs: you can’t trust folks

Oh I must have missed those? Please re-post.

On Break Baby says:

I saw it on TLC :shrugs: Probably wasn’t an issue when you were a nurse. But then again, things may have changed since then. Folks were probably wearing cross colors when you were a nurse :think:

faintness and shortness of breath
    ———
    anxiety attack?

Folks were probably wearing cross colors when you were a nurse
    ————-
    :crying1:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Thanks Beta!!! And @Jenie Yes, women do need to make these men strap up and what not. Stop just doing any old thing with any old body. And married or not, get tested!!! Your man could of got it and not even have known it. Now you have it. GET TESTED!

Beta says:

Folks were probably wearing cross colors when you were a nurse
    ——————-

________________________________

I actually think Obama was kinda in favor of it all along but was scared to admit early on. He didn’t want to be “too radical.”

Chit he was already black…couldn’t come in there having the yt people scared he was goin change EVERYTHING they had set up to benefit them.

Keya congrats on that baby gull :hug:

:eek:
    …people don’t wear Cross Colors anymore??????????

I hope its a lil girl :love:

IsThisThingOn… :cool: Mic Check 1-2, 1-2 says:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DIVA! :partyhat:

:happybirthday: :koolaid3:

:buttshake: <<<<< (Diva dancing in her birthday suit)

I can't today with this post… :bye: :steer:
    ———————-
    Hey Hey now :buttshake: butt bootay naked thank you ITTO

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Jenie Thank you!!! I am so mad because this woman at work just asked if I wanted half of this hoagie and I can’t even eat lunch meat!!!! :cry: :sad:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I hope its a lil girl :love:
    —————–
    me too!!!! but we will take boy/girl or twins, as long as they are HEALTY :yes:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Jenie NO! NO! NO! I want another boy!! lol. But as long as it’s healthy I will take what God gives me and be happy with it.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Uhhh @Diva, YOU can take the twins!!! I’m not sure I am ready for that! But your right, healthy is what I want most, either way.

This girl I went to school with (who’s currently pregnant) posted this story about a woman birthing a 19lb baby with her own caption of “FVCK NO.” :rofl:

Keya I pray to the lord above that you don’t have to deliver a 19lb baby and end up like “a small man entering a cavern” when it’s time for you and mister to reunite after six weeks :rofl:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Razz 19 pounds?! Well damn. I am having a c-section so… but I still don’t want a 19 pound baby. Dag on. *rethinks cheesesteak I wanted for lunch*

Beta says:

Did she have Gestational Diabetes :blink:

I actually support the pastor’s right to say how he feels. :shrug:

However, if he wants to call folk out, it’s plenty of his fellow clergy living foul behind the pastor’s office door while condemning “the world” from the pulpit. If the Bible is really his guide, surely he knows that “judgment must begin at the house of God” :tea: #NoRedeemed

If that bish kweef** she pushing out hurricane force winds :rofl: Fawk a 19lb baby! :crying1: That baby was healthy as a horse too. :no:

Buttercup says:

19lb baby
    ====
    I’m not sure kegels would help with this. I had to have an episiotomy with Lil Butter, so when the doctor was putting in my sutures, I asked for an extra stitch or two. I was just kidding…but not really :eek:

Tea Is Finally Here says:

Wtf is cross colors is it another word for tye dye? Yall old heads help me out. 80s baby here 87 to be exact.

Tea Is Finally Here says:

Beta it was some woman somewhere in Asia… you know it’s damn near common over there :lol:

On Break Baby says:

This is yet another thinly vailed attack on Black men. All Black men. Not gay Black men. What better way to do it than drag the most powerful Black man in the world into the mix. Maybe you should worry about White man taking your men. If Black women can’t hold you down :shrugs: I wouldn’t be surprised if a White man was behind this. We all know preachers preach for pay. Divide and conquer. I understand Sandra’s position. She’s open with it. Shes admitted to Maternal and Paternal issues that drive her. I get it. However, Its like Don Lemons constant shucking and jiving, Im over it. To quote Sandra-We were all molested as children, Build a bridge and get over it. Now that’s not true for me, and maybe not for many of you. However metaphorically the molestation continues to break up the Black families. Im worried about the real Sistas. Don’t let them fool you. This will stick with is like light is right. Have us all afraid to trust each other. Touch one another. We may soon be eradicated altogether. Which is how Aids was introduced in the first place :tea:

************************

I don’t recall him ever saying that he cheated on her.

Tea Is Finally Here says:

Wtf is cross colors is it another word for tye dye
    ———-
    :eek:

:rofl: if my memory serves me right it’s a clothing brand

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I actually support the pastor’s right to say how he feels.

However, if he wants to call folk out, it’s plenty of his fellow clergy living foul behind the pastor’s office door while condemning “the world” from the pulpit. If the Bible is really his guide, surely he knows that “judgment must begin at the house of God” #NoRedeemed
    ——————-
    Here is my thing though, as a pastor of a church, IMO your not supposed to put out hate. And words like “homo” are hateful. That message was not given out of love. The Bible does not put one sin above the other. They are all equal sins. They are all wrong and what not. So if this is so about the breakdown of the black family, why not address the husbands and wives cheating and telling lies, having outside babies, not taking care of the kids, and all of that. Why so much hate towards the gays? Because they are gay? or because you personally don’t like it? Either way, I do feel like this could of been said much better and he was wrong.

“Wtf is cross colors is it another word for tye dye? Yall old heads help me out. 80s baby here 87 to be exact”-Tea Baggin

:huh:

Did she call us “old heads” for knowing about Cross Colors???

Afiya says:

Folks were probably wearing cross colors when you were a nurse :hahaha: :yes:

Be blessed :twirl:

KyCakes says:

On Break Baby says:

Lesbians can pass the disease as well.

———————————————————————
    Just because you haven’t heard of it, doesn’t mean it hasn’t happened. The CDC does not keep statistics on lesbian transmission…so yeah. :tea:

If you fukkin you can get ANYTHING!

So Sandra, do you employ the use of dental dams or other barriers?

OpinionHated says:

So what gay women can’t spread std’s… shame on this preacher – church is about acceptance and forgiveness not condemnation… as for cheating men – whether he’s cheating with a man or a woman you’re still at risk for std’s gay has nothing to do with it – everybody humping everybody – dogs and cats living together – but I digress…..

Gigi26 says:

Well in better news a sista got a promotion after being at the job for only four months :tea: Fukks wit me you know I got it aooow

Chile it’s so much mess up in the church house…. I think Jesus and God left the church house long time ago :tea: well some church houses to be honest :tea:

KyCakes says:

Jenie Love :love:

KyCakes says:

Congratulations, GiGi!

:shakebutt: <—— This is all for you, ma!

jeniefrumdabloc says:

———————-
    :applause: that’s where all the whoremongering is going on :tea:

***********************

It hurts me that I’m not hearing more about this initiative on black blogs while folk are still ranting about how the white man doin us wrong. It needs to become a way of life. EVERYONE should know about it. This is the same kind of crap the President faced when he tried to make folk in Chicago want some sh*t out of life when he was a community activist. They didn’t care then either, but steady talkin about the white man. And Sandy busy talking about the gay agenda. We got bigger fish to fry than passing judgement on what other folk doin.

Congrats Gigi! :clap: :dance:

(I’m guessing you managing to keep that turrets in check at the job) :rofl:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Hey yall!! :waves: Miss you guys!

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I said Go Gigi Go Gigi Go!!!! *does the wop* Congrats!!!

Chile I finally spent the last of Sandra gift card ….. bought the best man holiday on blue ray :yahoo:

zurishay says:

This church always has up funny sayings. Everyone in NY knows about this place. Its rather funny.

zurishay says:

BCinKS says:

Clearly this “pastor’s” boyfriend left him for a white dude. His sign is sounding mad bitter and suspect. :thinking:

:wave: Brown Hey gal

That’s what’s up :yahoo:

——————————————————————-

THANK AND YOU. :cosign: I don’t care who is fukking who up the butt, what I care about is the PRESIDENT actually signing an initiative that is geared towards UNDERPRIVILEGED MEN OF COLOR. That’s huge, but you know how that goes. Keep us ignorant, keeps them prosperous!!

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Diva!! :hug:

Gigi26 says:

Thanks Everybody!! Shiiid I went from a really shytty agency to a really good one and they value meh won’t he do it!! :twirl:

Afiya says:

CONGRATS GiGi :yahoo: :danban1: get it gurl$$$$

————–
    Jesus be a raise with this promotion!!! :NUN: Amen!!

———————-
    congrats!!!!!

_________________________

Lord knows I am praying on such a day :pray: I was working on a application early and just said fawk it….. :phew: I need a break from doing KSA’S …… I know my day coming though :yes:

@gigi

Show your tits in celebration!
    :yahoo:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

:facepalm:
    —————
    IKR

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

Zurishay says:

______________________________
    Yeah I have heard of this dude before. Youtube this man. His sermans are quite amusing :coffee:

Zurishay says:

———–
    No diss, but I don’t find anything about that sign funny. It was rude and hateful, and to me not what a church should be about. JMO.

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

:happybirthday: Diva

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

It was rude and hateful, and to me not what a church should be about. JMO.
    ________________________
    Agreed

Matchsticks says:

ha!

Nobody takes this dude seriously anyway, (with the exception of the folks who attend his church)…if you look up his sermons on Youtube he has a long history of sounding a little mentally touched…he has been condemning Obama since before he won the Presidency. Said his mother was a sloppy white whore (paraphrasing), said that Obama himself had homosexual relations…this hedgehog looking mf stays yelling and his cult loves it! :lol:

The Pearl! says:

Just came in to say :happybirthday: and shyt, DIVA!!!!! :woot:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

:eek:

what? :shrug:
    *******************

You ain’t say nuffin wrong suga. Jenie just being uppity and ungrateful. Whip em out gal! Don’t you want to celebrate? :boobs:

Congrats by the way!

Sorry that congrats for for Gigi. CONGRATS GAL!
    (but you’re great too Jen)

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

Damn what happened to everybody?? Boring.com

:rofl: :rofl: Ya’ll stooPid giving MAN the FACE Palm. lol

CONGRATS KeKe and GIGI on Ya’ll blessings!! :danban1:

Ummh GIgi can you be a kind soul and lend Wig Zolciak a few coins. they bout to get kicked outta Zolciak Manor for 13K in taxes.
    Thank About them chirren all 6 of em :crying1:

Speaking of cross colors…. I was watching that show Clarissa Explains in all which I :love: …… but I swear I thought she was the best dressed chick on television when I was younger :lol:

Matchsticks says:

and I’m not saying this as a default cop out, but I really think this dude may have gay tendencies himself…like Eddie Long, he is TOO pressed on the issue… :coffee:

Gigi26 says:

I was working on a application early and just said fawk it….. I need a break from doing KSA’S …… I know my day coming though
    ———————————————-
    KSA’s?! The fed apps I filled out were all pretty quick…just make sure what’s in the ksa’s are whats in your resume and voila! Boom :yes:

But I feel you, with the veterans pref and shyt, took me a good 3 years before I got out :yes: Just keep trying Jenie, your efforts won’t be in vain.

Gigi26 says:

Wig Zolciak can suck on dese TITS! That bytch is the true definition of a fraud and fronter :no:

FuturedocDonte says:

This Pastor :nono:

Ion understand how these folk think they are going to reach the masses and preach the love of JESUS when they are codeming folk that sin “differently” then them. I won’t go into whether of not I personally believe if homosexuality is right or wrong. I’m married and I hope my children will grow up to Biologically carry on My genes and my family name. But these “preachers” here :no:

missyJ says:

I been stuck in the copy room for over an HOUR. Errybody wanna come in trying to interrupt my flow to fax and ish. Usually I let folks cut in but NOT TUH-DAY honey. I was on my :oldman: go’on now GIT!

Buttercup says:

Kroy, Kim, and all dem babies are going back to her 3 bedroom townhome that Big Papa bought her. That is crushing to the ego :crying:

My boo Pearl :woohoo: :happy: thank you

goat76 says:

Ain’t nothing like an ignorant black preacher.

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo) says:

:happybirthday: Diva
    ———————

When “Keeping up with da Jonezes” go Wrong!

I was looking at pics of Kim\Kroys house. That house is TO DIE for!
    my gawd.

I dont get why she felt she needed to renovate and add 5 fireplaces and an upstairs downstairs walk in closet :no:

THAT Place is MASSIVE BABY!

———————————————-

Most have been pretty quick, but then I the KSA ones ….. this is with the Federal Aviation …….. I think I am going to do some more tweeking to my resume again :rolleyes: I am so sick of this shyt …. frustrating …. :pc:

goat76 says:

Ain’t nothing like an ignorant black preacher.
    ————————–
    I need my afternoon loving hubby…I want it morning, noon and nite

Diva says:————————–
    I need my afternoon loving hubby…I want it morning, noon and nite
    ~~~~~~~~
    :tea: Chille’

———-
    Exactly. But you have to remember every “preacher” is not called, or there to do God’s work. :tea:

:hahaha: rofl…… I guess Sandra has left us in here sigh….. again :sad:

goat76 says:

goat76 says:
    Ain’t nothing like an ignorant black preacher.
    ————————–
    I need my afternoon loving hubby…I want it morning, noon and nite
    ——————–
    Good thing I’ve already had lunch. Time for my dessert :lick:

goat76 says:

goat76 says:
    Ain’t nothing like an ignorant black preacher.
    ————————–
    I need my afternoon loving hubby…I want it morning, noon and nite
    ——————–
    Good thing I’ve already had lunch. Time for my dessert :lick:
    ——————–
    dive in head first :rofl:

luVn_liFe… says:

Diva says:————————–
    I need my afternoon loving hubby…I want it morning, noon and nite
    ~~~~~~~~
    :tea: Chille’
    ——————-
    hush gal :rofl:

———-

or has been called to preach, and God decided to fire that azz …… and instead the stupid preacher continues to lead the flock to damn hell :tea:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Kind of :offtopic: So the people at Bishop Eddie Long church still go there and think he is not gay?

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I won’t tell yall how I went to my grandmom’s church this one time, and her pastor said: “If you ask God to forgive you for something but you do it again and then ask for forgivness again, He is not going to give it to you.” I did not hear a word he said after that. It’s not the first time I went to her church and he was saying some old stupid stuff. Ugh.

Nakeya_J says:

It’s called being in denial.

:sissyclaws at Chris Bosh: Oh no you must be MISTAKEN cause D Wade asked me to be his BRIDEMAID :nun: says:

Whew I was down stairs catching up. :phew:
    Congrats Keya :pacifier:
    Diva :partyhat:
    El CHA (I think) congrats on the anniversary :yahoo:
    Diva I sent you a message on the book. You nignoring me. :rolleyes: SEW HURTFULL.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

It’s called being in denial.
    ——-
    @Auntie That’s a whole heap of denial. smdh. Well good luck to them I guess.

Whew I was down stairs catching up. :phew:
    Congrats Keya :pacifier:
    Diva :partyhat:
    El CHA (I think) congrats on the anniversary :yahoo:

———————
    what fo you say? I ain’t seent the message, you know I ain’t igging you tuh

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Taken, I was wondering where you were. Now where is Dubb and OTB and DTTS? And Thanks!! lol

Atypical says:

I’ve watched some of Manning’s videos on yt. He’s a very captivating speaker..and crazy. Anywho this isn’t shocking coming from him. Thats his shtick. Say the most uncomfortable/shocking/offensive thing to get people talking about him/his ministry. Boy does he have a “thing” for Obama. Funny his name is on the sign, I think he was even accusing him of being part of #teamtwirl for a minute..

Diva I sent you a message on the book. …
    Social media EYE SAW YOU :eek:
    Go check….
    Keya: I be working :whip: about to walk back to my building now. It’s sew cold :cold:

Diva says:

Diva I sent you a message on the book. …
    Social media EYE SAW YOU :eek:
    Go check….
    ——————-
    You gone have to give me a screenname or sumthing gal?

JerseyGirl68 says:

I love this man.

The Pearl! says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@SANDRA

Who, Auntie? Frank (Soft Ass) Ski? :rofl:

Lady_L says:

——————————————–
    Sandra you think she really didn’t know?

4theluvof_mii says:

Just one word for this pastor “IGNORANT”. John 3:17 for Christ came into the world not to condemn the world but through Him (Christ) the world might be saved. What about the preacher who has babes in the congregation “He’s a Saint”. The deacon sleeping with his on daughter “He’s a pillow of the community”. The church that brags about their millions, but have not taken one homeless person off the street to help them turn their life around. Their is much work to do besides trying to belittle,degrade some of the world smartest, intelligent, riches and BLESSED group. Get a life and I hope you don’t work all your life trying to get to heaven and miss it because you too focused on judgment when you too will be judged.