In Case You Missed It: Being Mary Jane, Episode 5

Being Mary Jane

Last night’s episode of BET’s hit scripted series Being Mary Jane sparked serious online debates about the manner in which Andre (Omari Hardwick)’s wife serviced him in bed. In a recent episode, Andre, who is cheating on his wife, Avery Daniels (Robinne Lee), with Mary Jane (Gabrielle Union), blamed his cheating on the fact that his side piece performs fellatio on him and his wife doesn’t.

So in last night’s episode, Andre’s wife attempts to give him head while propping her head on a pillow — an act which only angers Andre, and sends him running back to Mary Jane.

Here’s Cocoafab.com‘s take on the bizarre scene:

So um, why exactly is Andre (Omari Hardwick) and his wife still trying to make this work? In the last new show (two weeks ago) he told his wife that she needed to, um, do a little more in the morning in order to arouse him and get him going. She tried to oblige in last night’s episode, but it was rather awkward. She used her pillow to prop her head up while trying to perform a sexual act on her husband. He later tells Mary Jane about the experience while they were in bed together laughing and giggling. Welp. Oh and he comes to Mary Jane (after she just had a rather successful date) to tell her he’s filing for divorce. She makes out with him. All seems grand. Sigh. Or is it?

PLEASE NOTE: Sandrarose.com is not responsible for any pop ups generated by you clicking the video start button on the player navbar. This video is not hosted on Sandrarose.com’s servers.

Alternate Link

195 Responses to “In Case You Missed It: Being Mary Jane, Episode 5”

kahmmillion says:

This episode was a hot azz mess and I could never be a man’s second thought. :no: Gabby looks extra silly playing this part given that her man is doing her the same way.

Jdore says:

Between Being Mary Jane and Scandal, side chicks are getting SO much hope in 2014!

Just Looking says:

:popcorn:

Cheating Mean
    Single Men :chase: :bounce: about a married man

Great TV :tea:

kahmmillion says:

This show really makes it look like the sidehoez gonna be winning in 2014.

:vomit: I dont evn know why men have nipples. that picture is bugging me out. ol pink thang.

so does the wife have a crook in her neck or scoliosis or what? please dont make me have to watch this whole show to find out.

——–
    That’s not why he said he was cheating (I KNow it’s all for entertainment but) He said she acts as if she created what he is now and can control him.

She even told him “I made you”. He said she doesn’t look down on him for where he used to be but where he is now. sex was also the reason why he cheats but not the main. he suggested her giving him head first thing.

BUT I will say WHO THE FAWK GIVES HEAD LIKE THAT THOUGH?? :rofl:

Just Looking says:

Meant to say Single Women

kahmmillion says:

This show really makes it look like the sidehoez gonna be winning in 2014.

well the wives dont seem to be winning. thats for dam sure.

——–
    Hell naw she was just lazy as hell :rofl:

I’ve NEVER in my life seen some shat like that :lol:

kahmmillion says:

@ Orange Blossom

Nah, she just lazy and doesn’t want to be in his nether region. :sideeye:

Fellatio :wtf: Who not doing that. SN: I didn’t watch

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

I have these recorded on my DVR but haven’t got around to wathcing. Am i really missing good tv?

OB-Then she gave that “I’m trying! What are you doing?” whine :lol:

bnatural says:

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

——–
    BUT I will say WHO THE FAWK GIVES HEAD LIKE THAT THOUGH?? :rofl:
    ——

She was going to use a pillow…. “but my neck is going to hurt” or something like that…

One thing I have to keep in mind is that I can’t condone what Mary Jane is doing…this show is sliding down a slippery slope because it seems to be pinning the wife as the bad person…making us feel “connected” to the side chick….and that is NOT acceptable…

I enjoy watching this show but I have to remember how I would feel in the wife’s shoes…

LadyN says:

That picture reminds me why I love dark skin men…that pink nipple is not sexy. :no:

Orange Blossom says:

:vomit: I dont evn know why men have nipples. that picture is bugging me out
    `~~~~~~~

kahmmillion says:

But, I kind of agree with Avery though….who really wants to give fellatio to a man that’s running up in in jump off raw dog? I love my lips too much to get bumps all over them.

I can not with this fawkery here :nono:

—————
    Agreed no one should do this :no: FOH

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

His nipple look nasty! :hurl: I can’t stand pink nips or pink cooch. I’m scurred: :bitesnails:

BNatural-I said the same thing last night. BET is seemingly airing this show and seeming like they are condoning cheating with a married man/woman. Especially with the “I AM MARY JANE” videos… Like :wtf:

I can get the part where you can relate to her as far as a hard working individual… but the looking for love portion? :no:

But what eves. It wont be heard. :lol:

SummerBaby says:

——————————
    This! I agree 100%.

kahmmillion says:

============
    Gabby said they used condoms every time.. so maybe that’s why Avery was up to doing so.. :shrug: :lol:

Blanche Devereaux says:

Pink nips :nono:
    I’m so on the fence about this show…I love the passion between them but it’s based on something soooooo wrong. Same thing with Scandal, I love some Olitz but damn

@Kahmmillion- Not that I don’t agree though :lol: because I do. If I knowingly gave my cheating husband head, someone needs to take me to the mental home cause I wouldnt be in my right damn mind. :lol:

And why I just remembered they were sisters on Deliver us from Eva :smack:

PumpkinsMama says:

I don’t get why Omari’s character don’t just leave *le sigh* But I have had a friend, (and a sib) :tea: go thru this and unfortunately, all the ping ponging and back and forth to home and back to you is real. THAT is whay I’ve never done it, not because I’m so righteous, but b/c I ain’t sharing on purpose!

Imma KNOW for fact that when you ain’t w/me you with her?! FOH! :nono:

Got grown azz women on BET talkin bout “I am Mary Jane because…” The Fug wrong w/these bytches? :huh:

WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink: says:

I don’t want watch, read, nor thing about sex…I have banned it from my tv…hell I haven’t written shyt in a while… :no: So Being Mary…ain’t a entertainment piece for me..in fact… :kona: Imma sit this post out entirely…shyyd its bad enough that I just fell asleep and didn’t know I had been sleep for like an hour cuz dis humpinazznigga.. :yawn:

I didn’t watch the show, but I saw her lil speech she gave some young ladies….. who fawk tells someone it’s ok to be number 2 :wtf: what part of the game is that……. pretty much saying being number 2 has the same benefits without the stress :nono: bytch bye!! What chick in their right mind wants to settle to be number 2 :shrugs: a chick in their right mind nah :tea: not desperate chick

~~~~~~~~
    :hurl:

If i had an inkling my hubby was cheating,(let alone raw dawgiN) we wouldnt even be screwing!
    FOH

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Guess I’ll be back when the topic change cause ion know what the fugg going on.

———
    egggzackly.

San ah make ya dance says:

—————
    Agreed no one should do this :no: FOH

No one :nono:

PumpkinsMama says:

Razz get outta my head!

They DON’T use condoms all the time! he fuged her in the shower at the gym RAW! And here go my thing, bytch you mad he doing what husbands and wives do? Stupid bytch! THE WIFE got papers :rules:

Pumkyn the writers should be ashamed :nono:

PumpkinsMama says:

Razz get outta my head!

See this shyt here chile :phew: ain’t no way …… fugg out of here……

Razz get outta my head!

———
    Forgot about that scene :rofl: because that was sure after she told avery they used them every time :rofl:

And she gave him papers and stuff… I think she should just be fair and not threaten him with the kids.

WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink: says:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Guess I’ll be back when the topic change cause ion know what the fugg going on.
    ——————–
    Imma have several seats next to you\_ \_\_… mafact :yawn: Imma bout to go nite nite…shyd sleep while I can….

See yall in a couple… :bye:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WOoooooWWWWWHHHH :stop:
    that HERP d.Wade passed on to her must be eating her mind! FOH

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Jen and then she just disrespectful as fug TO the wife! How you shading the bytch cuz she married to you Boo? Wait read that again you see how stupid that shyt sound? I hate when the new jacks (wives, baby mamas, side whores etc) and jump into shyt they don’t know nuttin about. I woulda been bust dat bytch in the mouth fug bein a lady when you battlin whores :box:

———-
    Right :lol: you found out he was married y’all made up and you still fuggin him KNOWING theres a chance they could reconcile being that you’re the side chick. she knows the stats of marriages and side chicks.. Why get mad :lol:

i dont watch this show. I just imagine, its just what GABBYJane’s life really is.
    Second hand whore!

sassyshe says:

I remember when I first gave head my ex made me use the pillow to be comfortable cause I complained every 2 secs

kahmmillion says:

@24

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

kahmmillion says:

============
    ________________________

Didn’t seem like he used a condom when he hit that kitty kat at the gym. Looks like he just ran up in there to me. :shrug:

as my ole G Conrad in Revenge say :tea: you never marry your mistress…… you take her to a secluded area and keep her out of site :lol:

:rofl: I can’t wait till revenge comes back on :bounce:

sassyshe says:

———-
    :lol: you just ain’t want to do it :lol:

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

============

:nono: married men dont use condoms. once a man is used to getting that sweet nectar raw doggie dog he is never going back.

now watch Gabby’s character have a “commercial break baby”

GAGIRL87 says:

I’ve NEVER watched Being Mary Jane or Scandal I salute these ladies for being black actress’s working BUT just based off what I’ve heard it’s not sexy or cute to be f*uckin someone else’s husband. I won’t be tuning in :coffee:

Luvie hey my sexy bish :kiss:

sassyshe says:

@Razz so true I made that shyt a chore each and every time. Tried it too with my new boyfriend, instead he gave me a stick of gum and said itll help with loosening my jaw, a-hole

RAZZ
    Between sioVaughn and her personal Trainer and Dwade somebody did :tea:

P I agree those is fighting words :box:

Pumpkin & Jenie :hug:

SummerBaby says:

I don’t condone being a mistress, but I do like the show.

OB-See 38 too :lol:

And I know married men (and single too) don’t liek using them. We tried using them back in november when we started our move… worst sess ever. not on BC and we wasn’t trying to get a nother baby razz right away :lol:

kahmmillion says:

@sassyshe says:

:rofl: :dead:

:dead: at the HIV ad above this post :ghost:

luVn_liFe… says:

RAZZ
    Between sioVaughn and her personal Trainer and Dwade somebody did
    ———-

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Razz who knows, be he damn sure gave Sio one :yes: Fug around thats why she bat shyt crazy! Left UNtreated, some stuff can effect the brain. Maybe Gabby ain’t had none cuz she sterile from STD :tea:

sassyshe says:

nobody ever pays me in gum :crying1:

PumpkinsMama says:

Juicy Peach?! :shocked: :lick:

Awwwwwwwww :happy:

kahmmillion says:

@jeniefrumdabloc says:

:dead: at the HIV ad above this post :ghost:

I don’t like popping pills either. They need to get over it

GAGIRL87 says:

I don’t wanna be biased bc I LOVED Sex In The City and Carrie was f*ucking Mister Big while he was murried :ashamed:

Right now I watch some weird stuff I don’t really watch most reality shows anymore like Atlanta Housewives, Love & Hip Hop, Scandal etc I’m more AHS, Game Of Thrones, BoardWalk Empire, True Blood type of girl :(

Arrgghh!!! I can’t get hubby to wathch this with me. I hate not having anyone to gossip with throught the show. Last night’s episode was so good. I love the way Mara put together the ladies little subliminal cat fight. And mama need her but whooped with her pain in the neck self.

and look at the tags Auntie put it under :lol: Sandra I am sure you can add mental disorders and some more shyt to them tags :lol:

what real man want to see the bullshyt :shrugs: unless he like mess

PumpkinsMama says:

@ GA I loved Carrie too. Idk maybe it’s cuz I was younger? :shrug: But I think dis sperm hiding, self righteous, all in the wife’s face bytch is what is getting my goat

Hello All! :waves:

I’m tripping about the women all up in arms about Mary Jane, but was going to bat for Olivia Pope. Females all on my TL mad at MJ. Same broads that ws like…Go head Olivia! What is the diff?

GAWGAGurrrll :kiss: HELLO !

Caramel Rain says:

This show sucks. Gabby sucks.

I’m not the best headgiver but I atleast pretend to know what I’m doing. :blow: deep thro….

Caramel Rain says:

I dont want Scandal either. IDC.

free says:

sassyshe says: Tried it too with my new boyfriend, instead he gave me a stick of gum and said itll help with loosening my jaw,

******************

:Rofl:

LadyN says:

Jenniefromdabloc says:
    as my ole G Conrad in Revenge say you never marry your mistress…… you take her to a secluded area and keep her out of site

I can’t wait till revenge comes back on

_______________________________________________________________

I love Revenge too!!!! Can’t wait!

I see yall gonna make me watch this show on demand. now im curious.

where does the pillow go during :suck:

so many questions

bnatural says:

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

But what eves. It wont be heard. :lol:
    ————–

I was floored by those “I am Mary Jane” videos with one chick talking about “she likes to have her cake it eat it too” I couldn’t believe…I had to rebuke that! BET better be careful with this mess…

GaGirl this is the first time in a while I have been tuning into housewives….. Mobwives been my shyt though …… I watch Scandal….but heck that’s cause I love me some Silas…. :yes: and Daddy Pope…. Daddy pope reminds me of my father :phew: :whip:

Revenge, Breaking Bad, Dexter, Walking Dead, Once Upon a time, Dallas my show now…. Even though some are now off the air :cry:

sassyshe says:

*********
    :huh: he coulda just stood in front of you while on all fours.

I WOnder how CVS came to the decision to STOP selling cigarettes . . .
    INTERESTING

———-
    :cosign: I love ME too much

LadyN says:

Jenniefromdabloc says:
    I can’t wait till revenge comes back on
    _______________________________________________________________
    I love Revenge too!!!! Can’t wait!

:fistbump: chile Conrad is Hilarious to me and Nolan :hahaha:

Caramel Rain says:

Blossom, Im assuming that she’s laying on her back and she’s sucking while he’s on top of her. That would be a lotta body weight hovering over your head. idk where the pillows go

:popcorn:

adds this to the list of things to do during weekend snowstorm. i gotta see these I am Mary Jane commmercials so i can be flabbergasted too! :cuss:

Rule #1 :rules: NO complaining at any time during sex

GAGIRL87 says:

@ GA I loved Carrie too. Idk maybe it’s cuz I was younger? But I think dis sperm hiding, self righteous, all in the wife’s face bytch is what is getting my goat
    _______________________________________________________________________

Pumpkin

I was about to say that I was young when I use to watch Sex In The City too :lol: That’s what get’s me about the show I saw a little snippet on Being Mary Jane an Gabby was saying something like I’m not lazy during sex I give it my all to the dude. I was looking at the t.v. like :huh: B*ITCH that is somebody’s husband you stank a$$ hoe :cuss:

Trendsetter says:

Hello All!

Hey boo!

———–
    Why this kilt me :dead: Prolly for the knees

bnatural says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

——

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Dallas and :yahoo: it’s coming back on the 24th!!! Can’t wait!

:blink:

San ah make ya dance says:

Rule #1 NO complaining at any time during sex

********
    #2- make sure your p***y smells like water :rules:

San ah make ya dance says:

Rule #1 :rules: NO complaining at any time during sex

Till you get that Charlie horse :rofl:

MzTisch says:

Avery talkn bout her neck hurt, but she hadn’t even done ANYTHING yet!

She hadn’t even put in the work yet……. :hahaha:

Jenie

I usta LOVE Revenge then somehow I got behind an now they are on like season 5 now right? :( Victoria’s son Daniel is so f*ucking fine :love:

Orange Blossom says:

sperm hiding
    ———
    She took a turkey baster and sucked the nut out of her old boo’s condom. stuck it in a jar and hid it in the freezer.

bnatural says:

***************************

I don’t know if they’re marriage is going to fail in the end, but what we are seeing is a failed relationship. It happens. The perfect thing would be for hubby to leave before he starts dating, but that doesn’t always happen and it is not always the mistress’s fault that a marriage ends. Sometimes it’s just over and hubby jumped the gun on the dating thing.

Trend!

You like this weather? Lol

:phew:

luVn_liFe… says:

I WOnder how CVS came to the decision to STOP selling cigarettes . . .
    INTERESTING

prolly bout to be a class action suit :yes: they trying to get out while the getting is good. you already cant smoke in any public arenas here—parks included and a few feet in front of hospitals, etc.

cigarettes are 15 a pack now. i dont know why ppl still smoke or how they can afford it.

Trend :kiss: & :hug: I thought Sandra banned you :cry:

Bnat :yahoo: it only took them like 15 years chile :rolleyes: chile I am rewatching season 2 because I forgot how it ended…….. that break was way too long :nono:

For her knees, San? oh ok. :shrug:

Hey MzTisch :cheer:
    =========
    GA :woot:
    ION like whores on tv :shrug:

San ah make ya dance says:

Rule #1 NO complaining at any time during sex

********
    #2- make sure your p***y smells like water
    ————-
    You know water can also smell like dead fish right?

Till you get that Charlie horse :rofl:
    ———–
    :chase: Gotdamnit Jenie :phew: Girl Charlie have you hopping out the bed like a horse :rofl: I be like :cell: Hold up babe…ok lets go (he be shaking his head)

GAGIRL87 says:

Luvie what you do been doin boobee?

PumpkinsMama says:

:rolleyes: Nerp. Ain’t doin it..

BBL ya’ll :peace:

Caramel Idk :popcorn: Where she go, she need to tell us

DTTS! Hey mama! :yahoo:

luVn_liFe… says:

:phew:

^^^
    WHAT is this about? :eek:

:shock:

$15, my gawd!!!

@RAZZ U R STOOPID!!! i cant stand yew! :hahaha:

Jenie
    ________________________

:blink: season 3 ….. Netflix chile …. get caught up…. the second half of season 3 comes on in March :danban:

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

San ah make ya dance says:

Rule #1 NO complaining at any time during sex

********
    #2- make sure your p***y smells like water
    ————-
    You know water can also smell like dead fish right?

***********
    Razz, Plies said that, not me. I’m just repeating the song :rofl:
    And no, I didnt know that :huh: I guess if it’s salt water..

#2- make sure your p***y smells like water
    ____________________________________________________

Um actually making sure that pu$$y clean is TOP priority :lol: :coffee:

MzTisch says:

Avery talkn bout her neck hurt, but she hadn’t even done ANYTHING yet!

She hadn’t even put in the work yet…….

so she didnt even do the education or have all the answers? :hahaha:

:lol: it can Luvie. stagnant water stinks :lol:

bnatural says:

Orange Blossom says:

luVn_liFe… says:
    I WOnder how CVS came to the decision to STOP selling cigarettes . . .
    INTERESTING
    ————–

CVS said that since they are a pharmacy aiming to help people with their health, it didn’t make sense to continue selling a product with known health risks. Supposedly, there is a push to get this going nationally with other drug stores as well. I think it’s a good thing…. :shrug:

15 dollars :stop: shyting me :eek: my word ….

For her knees, San? oh ok. :shrug:

Or Elbows :kona:

luVn_liFe… says:

$15, my gawd!!!
    ^^^^^^

I recently quit. Been about a month. Cold fuggin turkey. It was truly a mind thing for me. Outta sight…outta mind. No cravings or nothing. I feel so much better.

LuvLife cigarette hustling is real :tea:

Charlie horse
    ___________________________________________________________

Ruins the WHOLE mood my ex got one trying to act like he was training for the olympics in bed a$$ caught a charlie horse he hoped out the bed so quick butt naked thang just dangling :ha: <<< really me laughing at him

Beta says:

what real man want to see the bullshyt unless he like mess

:hahaha: I just saw this

what does water smell like :hahaha: depending on where you live … you may want to rethink that rule :rofl: I heard New Orleans water stink

bnatural says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

February 5, 2014 at 1:39 pm
    —–

They did the same thing the last time, had me thinking the show was cancelled. Anywhoo, I remember how it left off, Ahlena is out for blood and I can’t wait to see what happens! February 24th can’t get here soon enough!

I can’t wait to see who pops up this season and also to see what John Ross is getting in to as well

Trendsetter says:

Trend & I thought Sandra banned you
    __________________________________

No I’m still here :hug:

PumpkinsMama says:

Nerp. Ain’t doin it..

BBL ya’ll

you so funny :lol:

:hi: PM

I recently quit. Been about a month. Cold fuggin turkey.
    ———-
    :hug: :hug: That is awesome! :yahoo: Keep it up! :thumbsup:

Orange Blossom says:

MzTisch says:

Avery talkn bout her neck hurt, but she hadn’t even done ANYTHING yet!

She hadn’t even put in the work yet…….

so she didnt even do the education or have all the answers?
    ^^^^^^^^

:lol: You may have to pop your neck or something after a while (so I’ve heard) …but she dove in complaining.

I considered taking up smoking. Seems like every one int he AF who smokes are excellent runners. :no: I know this pack a day smoker mile and a half in 9:27… bastid… :cuss:

Trendsetter says:

Trend!

You like this weather? Lol

__________________________

I normally don’t complain about the weather….but I can’t take anymore snow…I just want it to be over already

___________________________________________________________________

Jenie

Oh okay I left off when Emily found out her mom tried to kill her when she was young and she thought her mom was dead or some

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

I recently quit. Been about a month. Cold fuggin turkey.
    ———-
    That is awesome! Keep it up!
    ^^^^^^^^

Thank you! :love:

I know it can be hard for others…so I'm grateful that I am able to do it.

sassyshe says:

@caramel for me the pillow was on his lap and I would either prop my elbows there or if im really lazy my head would be on the pillow while hes sitting up. Its just a way for dude to get pissed and you to get out of head

:warning: I know yall probably already discussed the zimmerfugg fight, but I wanna go on the record and say that I am in no ways supporting this bullshatt that will pull money in that cat’s pocket! :nono:

Him and the media flipped this ish on us, & folks are going along :no: SMH!

bnatural says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
    February 5, 2014 at 1:39 pm
    —–
    .____________

John Ross has one green eye and one blue eye…… then on another episode his eyes were Brown….. either way he is cute :yes:

GAGIRL87 says:

Sooooo now knowing the premises of the show D Wade calls Gabby his real life Mary Jane. That’s messed up :huh: :blink: :karate: chileeeee :coffee:

GAGIRL87 says:

for the olympics in bed a$$ caught a charlie horse he hoped out the bed so quick butt naked thang just dangling <<< really me laughing at him

*************

Trendsetter says:

Trend!

You like this weather? Lol

__________________________

^^^^

GIRL! I am over it. So, sick of this…

MrsL says:

Did y’all see that #IAmMaryJane ish where they are having people send in videos say why they are Mary Jane? :tea:

@gaGa nuffiN, working, working and working :crying1:

Smurfette some comments :phew:

–Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

Him and the media flipped this ish on us, & folks are going along :no: SMH

Me either :no:

———-
    DTTS was right :lol:

MrsL says:

:wtf: oh :hellnaw:

Today would have been Trayvon’s 19th bday. I will not speak on Piggerman :nono:

luVn_liFe… says:

$15, my gawd!!!
    ^^^^^^

~~~~~~~~~~
    :cheer: CONGRATS mzTISCH! :cheer: my hubby quit too, its been alittle over a year, cold turkey :yes:

sassyshe says:

*************
    :thinking: I think I understand now!. You didnt use your hands at all? Thanks for clarifying tho :thumbsup:

San ah make ya dance says:

———-
    DTTS was right :lol:

DTTS nose :kona:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

what real man want to see the bullshyt unless he like mess

***************************

I got him into RHOA, LHH and even Haves and Have Nots. Why he gotta draw the line at Mary Jane?

sassyshe says:

this is some silly ass mess :rofl:

Caramel Rain says:

I know I aint the only person that listened to Plies.. Yall gotta know that song. Google it, but not on your work CPU. “I wanna b**ch that p$$$ smell like water” :whistle:

Hands are a must Kenya :tea:
    ————
    You can go back and forth but yea mostly…ok I’m done

bnatural says:

MrsL says:

—–

Sure did, a couple of us mentioned that foolishness above….

AND also, I’m trying not to give in to this whole Zimmerman fight…I can’t believe DMX agreed to do it…he’s on that stuff so it’s not a guaranteed beat down in my opinion. They clearly picked him because of his size and drug use…

I do think its sick that he is being considered a “celebrity”….it’s sad and I feel extremely bad for his parents.

:chase: Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

I considered taking up smoking. Seems like every one int he AF who smokes are excellent runners. :shank:

@GAGAGIRL YES, i said that last week d.WADe calls her DUMB ass maryJANE! I done said that HERPs eating her brain :tea:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Hands are a must Kenya
    ********
    Agreed. You twist that wood like a pepper shaker. :yes:

@Luvn

Thanks boo! Been doing it off and on since I was 18. Stopped when I got preggo with my daughter 7 years ago…then started back when she was a toddler. How long did your hubby smoke?

Now all I have to do is lose this weight, and I will be str8!

:champ:

Caramel Rain says:

But if you got strong jaws and deeping it, you dont need no hands :tea:
    cues Waka Flaka

Care- he also said “put ya nimbuh in muh fone unduh lil boo” :facepalm:

I’m done
    Me too :tea:
    *snickers*
    =========
    Wait so yall saying that he called her his “real life mary jane”? :blink:

GAGIRL87 says:

“I wanna b**ch that p$$$ smell like water
    ________________________________________________________

Caramel

I’ve heard him say that in several songs

:whistle: pu$$y smell like water means no aroma :lol:

I loved Piles when he first came out with his Kirk Franklin looking self

Kenya, you can work hard, buttterummm I’mma work schmart :grill:

Atypical says:

#shrugs I like the show. One of the few sitcoms I watch. The tit for tat between MJP and the wife was hilarious. Im not offended by it because it’s just a TV show. Clearly, lol. If a sideline would’ve told me to step my sex game up, after 10 years, 2 kids of being with said man I would’ve been on her a$$ like stink to $hit.

Kenya the name of the plies song is pretty little pussi. that used to be the song on my black planet page :ashamed:

@Luvn

Now all I have to do is lose this weight, and I will be str8!
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    He was smocking for 10+ Yrs. DONT focus on LOSING weight, focus on getting healthy and fit :thumbsup:

U Can DO IT! :nino:

Pretty Brown Eyes says:

I am not Mary Jane and never will be a Mary Jane. That is to much drama for grown folks to be in….These ain’t no young spring chickens these are good and grown folks out here lookin stoopid. And got these women out here releasing their inner hoe……and in the end gone end up on paternity court.

d.WADe calls her DUMB ass maryJANE! I done said that HERPs eating her brain
    _______________________________________________________________

Herps :cying:

San ah make ya dance says:

Hands are a must Kenya
    ————
    You can go back and forth but yea mostly…ok I’m done

*************
    :hahaha: Where you goin’

I can’t believe DMX agreed to do it
    ——————-
    :facepalm:

I thought this too was a rumor… When he loses (if he loses) folks will show their TRUE colors and WON’T care./

:no: sad

@DTTS
    when he posts pics of her/him he cations it Me/maryJane fly in our TOM Ford, etc. (whatever) :nono:

and her -> :grill:

Beta says:

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

Care- he also said “put ya nimbuh in muh fone unduh lil boo”

pretty little pussi
    ________________________________________________

Thanks Orange

:whistle: Miss pretty pu$$y :ashamed: :kona:

bye ya’ll :hi: :lol:

MAJICJohnson was approved to buy the LOS ANgeles Sparks :bball:

luVn_liFe… says:

@Luvn

Now all I have to do is lose this weight, and I will be str8!
    ~~~~~~~~~~

U Can DO IT!
    ^^^^
    True. TY

GAGIRL87 says:

he also said “put ya nimbuh in muh fone unduh lil boo”
    _______________________________________________________________

Just realized what this said :rofl:

#weak goodbye Razz :lol:

****************************
    :claps:

:cheer: You’re my hero! :yahoo:

:champ:

I wanna be like you when I grow up.

:hahaha: Where you goin’
    ———-
    I cant keep gettiin in this nassy talk :lol:

****************************

You’re my hero!

I wanna be like you when I grow up.
    ^^^^^^

Lol. I didn’t know you smoked Bird.

LuvLife
    It’s one thing to be a dumb bish, and nobody no it, but a whole Nother thing :lol: when everyone knows it :wtf:

Whatchew say, she smiling like he just said “I love this bish” :D (her)

Pretty Brown Eyes says:

If ya relationship start messy (out of order) expect it to end mess IJS :tea:

if a niggrah ever called me his Mary Jane in a setting where my grandmother could see it I would probably cry.

that goes for the show or Rick James’ song. Ion wanna be that!

bnatural says:

****************************************

That’s what I said, but hubby said Killerman is in for a rude awakening because X is a martial arts master. That may be true, but this is a boxing match. No kicking and karate chopping in the jugular allowed.

Pretty Brown Eyes says:

jeniefrumdabloc

If ya relationship start messy (out of order) expect it to end mess IJS

Halleluja alll that!

This show seem so… condescending…

but apparently we loving it. All I wanna know is do she some azz or sumpin?

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

LATE TO THE POST….I CALLED IT BEFORE HE SAID IT, THAT WAS LAZY HEAD! WHAT COULD SHE POSSIBLY DO IN THAT POSITION?!!!! NIBBLE ON THE HEAD IS ABOUT ALL I COULD SEE HAPPENING….

Anna says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

what real man want to see the bullshyt unless he like mess

***************************

~~~~~
    The halve and the have nots was good last night. Hanna standing up to Candy.

Shawnette says:

Speaking of Side Chicks, can any of you explain this?:

Heard a radio station advertising for their “side chick Valentine’s Day party” February 13, the day before Valentine’s Day, because side chicks need attention for Valentine’s Day too. It said bring your side piece out and be seen without fear. Give her the attention and respect she deserves. Really? Something is wrong with this picture because you know that club will be packed!