Kelly Rowland Celebrates Her Birthday with Beyonce and Solange

tumblr_n0w71itXSI1rqgjz2o1_1280

R&B superstar Kelly Rowland celebrated her 33rd birthday with an intimate party attended by friends and family in NYC. Siblings Beyonce and Solange Knowles attended Kelly’s birthday shindig which was decorated in gold. Kelly even had a gold birthday cake featuring an elephant perched on top (the elephant is the symbol of the Republican party). Beyonce posted these photos from the party on her personal Tumblr page.

tumblr_n0w707d4bG1rqgjz2o1_1280

Beyonce gave her friend piggy back rides around the venue. She looks like she can be a lot of fun.

tumblr_n0w74oQITf1rqgjz2o1_1280

:blink:

the elephant is the symbol of the Republican party

:hahaha: You still in there somewhere huh

• FuturedocDonte

Waits for beyonce to post pics of everybody else cropped out :hahaha:

I hate that blue azz eyeshadow :tea:

• OutsidetheBox

Since these are Black folks, imma say the elephant is symbol of strength and power. :nun: Woke up like dis. :yes:

• IsThisThingOn… :cool: Mic Check 1-2, 1-2

Happy b-day Kelly! :partyhat: Looks like they’re having a ball! No substitute for real friends… it’s a celebration snitches! :whistle:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

the elephant is the symbol of the Republican party

You still in there somewhere huh

I’m just saying, an elephant? What’s the significance of that? :shrug:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

Aint that nice. It still amazes me how ppl try to play them against each other

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

(the elephant is the symbol of the Republican party)
    =======

Waits for beyonce to post pics of everybody else cropped out :hahaha:

:chase:

“Beyonce posted these photos from the party on her personal Tumblr page.”

#nocrops ..and btw IG crops automatically! :lol:

lawd i thought it were a pig :facepalm:
    let me go byke and read… :kona:

• http://www.ashland86.com TheRealAshland

Kelly gets better with time. Is Angie oddly shaped self on beyonce pay roll?

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Beyonce does look like she’s trying very hard to dispel the rumors of envy and jealousy toward Kelly. :coffee:

Waits for beyonce to post pics of everybody else cropped out :hahaha:

:chase:

“Beyonce posted these photos from the party on her personal Tumblr page.”

#nocrops ..and btw IG crops automatically! :lol:
    ————————
    but there is an app that you can use that will not crop on IG #helpful

I’m just saying, an elephant? What’s the significance of that? :shrug:

I know you just saying. But you forgot to call Beyonce something besides Beyonce and I was worried. :|

I know you are worldly but havent you have seen elephants in skinfolk’s houses as decor? Yeah. Elephant symbol of power. Luck. Etc. :yes:

IsThisThingOn… :cool: Mic Check 1-2, 1-2 says:

lawd i thought it were a pig :facepalm:
    let me go byke and read… :kona:
    —————–
    It does look like a pig *hollering*

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

I don’t know anything about makeup, but I :heart: how it looks when worn right. Are certain colors of eyeshadow makeup faux pas?

I hate that blue azz eyeshadow :tea:

:eyeroll: Divvuurrr. I was reading Net A porter and they did a little write up on some shadows like this..all of them seem to just be there. :eek: Just sitting. No blending. No nothing. I guess it might be blended but it def just looks like a swipe of shadow. All that to say: I hate it too :yes:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

I’m just saying, an elephant? What’s the significance of that?
    ———————
    Maybe she loves elephants? Like some loves dolphins or giraffes

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

Just now seeing Solange :no:

• OutsidetheBox

I like that Bey is wearing that No Angel sweatshirt. All her clothes look cute. The Yours/Mine underwear are just :heart:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

Look at the liquid gold invite thing… could have possibly been a gold bangle/indian theme with the menu/accessories on one of the other photos…

I believe Sandra knows though. :lol:

• Smonae

I dont think Bey has a reason to be jealous of anyone :no:

• IsThisThingOn… :cool: Mic Check 1-2, 1-2

hush Diva! :hahaha: I’m just so happy to be home and not at work, i might be a little bit delirious! :yahoo:

I can not :no:

• OutsidetheBox

Kelly is the one who has admitted to being jealous of Beyonce. Maybe Beyonce felt like doing something about it. I’m sure there are things she is envious of that Kelly has. :tea:

• Who Dat

havent you have seen elephants in skinfolk’s houses as decor?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    98% of my skinfolk are Crimson Tide fans. :rofl:

So we KEEP an elephant….or FIVE around :biggrin: IJS.

ROLL TIDE ROLL.

• SummerBaby

Solange looks a little over dressed compared to everyone else.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

OTB- on the Kim/Faith thing- I think maybe she wanted to compete with her since in the end Biggie chose her and not Kim. So once she started the process she probably got addicted and went too far. Nothing wrong with a lil nip adn tuck here and there but damn… ok Kimberly.

Got it, Sandra:

elephant>>>> rebublicans>>>>> illuminati …Bey think we dumb :eek:

• OutsidetheBox

Are certain colors of eyeshadow makeup faux pas?

________

I agree with one of my faves Jordan Liberty that you can rock any color with confidence… with that said, stick with the colors that complement you. It may be a cerulean blue over turquoise, for example.. :yes: Last wknd I tried a bright eyeliner look. :eek: Way outta my zone so I used the colorwheel and his suggestions. Lots of ooohhh thas cute… Gonna do it again. :lol:

• OutsidetheBox

I read fondue themed? There were tons of gold jewels and bangles and such. :yes:

• GellySammich

=/ I try to appreciate folks and their eccentricities but Solange’s 1963 make up and skirt length are giving me the sads

• OutsidetheBox

i might be a little bit delirious!
    _________

*holds up fingers in the inch sign* Just a tiny bit. :lol:

98% of my skinfolk are Crimson Tide fans. :rofl:
    So we KEEP an elephant….or FIVE around :biggrin: IJS.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL.
    _________

!!!!! :lol: Damn Tide. I caint even buy houndstoof in peace!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

=========
    Thanks, hun. The only person I let beat my face is my mom. She likes to play with colors, and it always looks amazing. When she sees eye shadow that’s not blended, she gets sooooo angry :mad:

Hi Gelly! any :pacifier: news? :bite:

• KyCakes

Moanin’ :hi:

:hahaha: :hug: HELLO! :kiss:

fondue + indie theme then :lol:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

———–
    You too :eek:

• OutsidetheBox

in the end Biggie chose her and not Kim.

:nono: <—Charli Balitimore.

:lol: Poor Kim tho. I cant imagine. Wait yes I can.. :lol: :| I think there are certain personalities that can be affected by the partners choice of "someone else"..

Anyway I read yesterday fat dudes last five minutes longer (on average) than normal weight guys. Kim was on to something? :lol:

• GellySammich

ITTO no news :crying: her selfish Aquarius ass won’t leave

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

Could also be :cool: thrown by Beyonce since she was in Austin Power’s Goldmember huh Sandra? :yes:

• IsThisThingOn… :cool: Mic Check 1-2, 1-2

you ain’t got to try and measure my crazy, with them old husky fangas of yern! :hahaha:

(it still look like a ‘well rounded’ pig from the byke, to me :eek: )

I hate that blue azz eyeshadow :tea:

———————-
    It definitely is just sitting there! I agree with another color and blended, it would look better.

• Who Dat

I caint even buy houndstoof in peace!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Tide official team patt-er-ern. <<< How the kuntree old folks say.

:yahoo:

:nun: “Solid Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooold” :nun:

• FuturedocDonte

Fresh out the barber shop :nun:

• Str8tUpMenace

I was :dead: & :ghost: at “R&B superstar Kelly Rowland”

• SummerBaby

—————
    :think:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Hmmmm… I thought the Roc hand sign was the symbol of power, or whatever. :coffee:

SummerBaby says:

—————
    :think:
    ———————-
    Not with Biggie fat azz and his eyes…one going to the right and the other going to the left :nono:

• GellySammich

Hey Babe :hug: <—- lazily hanging on to ya a little too long

awwww Gelly, her right where her wanna be :love:

patt-er-ern
    ——
    :dead:

My NaNa all the way :lol:

She also says “genetic” for generic, “hu-muhn traffilin” for human trafficing, “mash” instead of press or push, and pursh instead of push. :rofl:

• Who Dat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Fact that she dressed up everybody else got their comfy clothes/socks on…well we cant see Angie fat azz feets…makes me sad. She try too hard. Put some jeans on and kick it with your biological older sisters and your dumpy cousin Solange.

Its not hard.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Smonae says:

I dont think Bey has a reason to be jealous of anyone :no:

BWAAHAHAHA!! :hahaha: You Beyonce Stans are precious! :lol:

• KyCakes

———————————————————————-
    :yes:
    You’ve never seen a chubby cat on an erectile dysfunction commercial, either… :lol:

• FuturedocDonte

——-
    It’s been proven that big dudes have less circulation and blood flow to the, uh, penile region. This makes sense

:hug: hey sammich

• Smonae

I love Kelly’s hair,, got me want to chop on mine :yes:

• Smonae

Im NOT a stan :hahaha:

• Who Dat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Lottery ball eyes as @Prynn would say.

:ghost:

• Str8tUpMenace

Smonae says:

I dont think Bey has a reason to be jealous of anyone :no:

BWAAHAHAHA!! :hahaha: You Beyonce Stans are precious! :lol:

Dammit Sandra!!!! :lol:

KyCakes says:

———————————————————————-

You’ve never seen a chubby cat on an erectile dysfunction commercial, either…
    —–

• Who Dat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Another FOTB too. Who ironically ALSO resembles a Jim Henson creation.

• Str8tUpMenace

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Lottery ball eyes as @Prynn would say.
    :ghost:

:dead: How is Prynn?????

When she sees eye shadow that’s not blended, she gets sooooo angry :mad:
    My friend wore hers like that for years. Then she changed. :hahaha:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Lottery ball eyes as @Prynn would say.

:ghost:
    ——————
    ashid…and that nucca would be gasping for air in every interview I saw him in….

• GellySammich

What Bey jealous of? :popcorn: Kelly’s face? Body? Career? Family life? :popcorn:

• Just Looking

Mrs. Culture :tea: Says: ME<<<<—

The elephant means many things.

May she pratice Hindu now? Asian/Indian Culture – anointing of the goddess

Maybe she is honorary Delta?

African Elephant symbol of strength and power

The devil is in the details

She crossed the burning sands, into Bey's world :tea:

:shrug:

Either way the cake is plain and Just gold Egggghhhhh Boring :yawn:

________

Kelly aint signed to the Roc Sandra. :lol: Be nice! Its Kelly. You like her.

When she sees eye shadow that’s not blended, she gets sooooo angry :mad:
    My friend wore hers like that for years. Then she changed.
    ————————-
    A blending brush is your bestfriend when wearing eyeshadow #makeuptip101

• Who Dat

@Prynn is good

:yes:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

Another FOTB too. Who ironically ALSO resembles a Jim Henson creation.
    ———-
    Baymar Traxton? :rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

(it still look like a ‘well rounded’ pig from the byke, to me :eek: )

:rofl: :rofl: Do you know I have never been able to wear those stock rings you just pick up on the counter in stores unless they were adjustable. Well the other day I popped one on the middle finger and I was like :blink: then :woohoo: LMAOOOOOO. :nun:

• GellySammich

Morning Diva :hug:

• IsThisThingOn… :cool: Mic Check 1-2, 1-2

“mash” instead of press or push

lawd, my mama say this :facepalm:

“ya daddy went to sleep with that mess (something scary) on that tv… i reached under that pillow tryna get to that remote and i was just mashing buttons tryna get that mess offa there”

• Smonae

Gelly lets page Man and get his opinion :rofl:

Man why is Beyonce jealous of Kelly,, we need ur opinion plz :hahaha:

• Just Looking

:waves: To All the Snow Bunnies :kiss:

Maybe her theme was ROCK/BOLLYWOOD?

• OutsidetheBox

“R&B superstar Kelly Rowland”

Mirs!!! :rofl: THATS the shade she threw at Bey! :hahaha:

Is this thing :rofl:

“Mash that button on duh stoh (stove) fuh me please nae nae?” :rofl:

:wave: morning Just Hooking

• Who Dat

Hey @JL. I am over the snow/ice/bullshat here. *Gabby lip quiver* I am almost out of likka too. :sad:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

My friend wore hers like that for years. Then she changed. :hahaha:
    =========
    I have a friend who still wears hers like this. Thank goodness I don’t see her often, but when I do, I just want to take my nail and scrape it off. It just looks caked on :ashamed:

• GellySammich

My grandma says frush (fresh) and KNEE-O-spurn

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

Maybe her theme was ROCK/BOLLYWOOD?
    ————
    :thankyou:

“snow bunnies” You ever read that book about the kids who made a black snowman to children? *random thought/question*

————————-
    How the heyul you almost run outta likka, I ain’t taught you nothing? :crying1:

• GellySammich

Lol Nae don’t get him started. I actually like Kelly but *lip twist* c’mon son

• Just Looking

:waves: Morning Diva :happy:

@Mac – No Shade, Look when you are that Fabulous, Famous, Beautiful, Filthy Stanking WEALTHY you lifestyle is “different.

As soon as I went for $12,000 to higher income bracket of 18,500 I was like Not dealing with broke bishes :tea: :nun:

———————–
    you is a fewl guhl :nun:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

Gelly/smonae- he wants to give her the plow machine :danban1: We all know it. That’s why he dogs her so murch. :lol: he has a shrine of her in his closet full of unheight adjusters. :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

I still say mash among other things: buggy, washing powder, reggon so (I reckon so), over yonder, rag, etc.

I have to adjust my vernacular and diction while “out.” When I’m at home or on the phone, I have zero fuggs to give.

• Diva

Buttercup my daddy say soap powder for washing powder :rofl:

• IsThisThingOn… :cool: Mic Check 1-2, 1-2

nawl gal, yew tew! Lawd ain’t it a sorrow, smh :no:

i was in the MoMA shop in nyc and they had some crystal rings in the case. i ask this heifer to let me see a couple of ‘em and she hand me one but then tell me ‘those are delicate’ … me: :eek:

• Who Dat

How the heyul you almost run outta likka, I ain’t taught you nothing?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I highly underestimated my gross consumption divided by how many hours I was gonna be in this house with these kids

*silent scream* :crying1:

• Just Looking

@Dubb – :hug: Sorry you SOOOOOOOOO far away we have cases of wine and champage, least 3 cases of bear and assortment of liqour

Today I will consume half of bottle of red wine. Celebration :nun:

We currently have 9 inches, it stopped and started again. :smack:

• GellySammich

Reggon :lol: but =\ what’s wrong with washing powder?

• Diva

How the heyul you almost run outta likka, I ain’t taught you nothing?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

*silent scream* :crying1:
    ——————————-
    you gots to do better!!! When you snowed in, you gotta have that juice to keep you wa-am

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@SANDRA

:facepalm:

It’s been way too many posts about Kelly ugly azz lately.

Just Looking says:

Today I will consume half of bottle of red wine. Celebration :nun:

We currently have 9 inches, it stopped and started again. :smack:
    —————————-
    Dats what I’m talking bout :fistbump:

• OutsidetheBox

Folks know they be hating on Valentine’s day. :lol: That is so funny to me. :confused: Im single but :shrug: Imma still wear a cute “date” dress and be in them streets. Folks on my FB just “fukk Valentine’s”.. and “these side hoes..this and side hoes that…worried about Valentines” :shrug:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

I say finna and my mother HATES it :rofl: every time I say it she says what’s a finna

I say lazy version of fixing to. She questions what that is, I say when I am fixing, and or preparing myself to carry about the action i said i’m FINNA DO :rofl:

:wave: what up Man? *friendly handshake*

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Diva, I just stopped using the actual powder in the last 5 years. The powder gets has more loads per container than the liquid :|

Gelly, I don’t think anything is wrong with washing powder. Honey dip always laughs or says “laundry detergent” when I say it. Ol’ uppity negro :lol:

:chase fugging hate that FINNA!!!! You finna correct that language

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

Oh… the Michael Dunn case:

“The jury of eight whites, two blacks, one Asian and one Hispanic deliberated for two hours on Wednesday, then asked the judge if they could review security camera footage from inside the gas station. The video shows clerks inside the gas station convenience store reacting to the gunfire, and also show’s Dunn’s fiancee, Rhonda Rouer, who had gone into the store to purchase white wine and chips.”

This ain’t looking good. They LOOKING for a reason to let this dude off. There shouldn’t even be anything to discuss. :facepalm:

I mean, I know what the outcome goin to be but still.

Hannnnnn. Still under the EITC credit huh. :rofl: GET :chase:

:rofl: @Diva’s disappointment in KDubb’s failure to plan

Buttercup says:

—————————–
    I ain’t used soap powder in over 6 yeas chile…using dem Pods

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

Folks know they be hating on Valentine’s day. That is so funny to me. Im single but Imma still wear a cute “date” dress and be in them streets. Folks on my FB just “fukk Valentine’s”.. and “these side hoes..this and side hoes that…worried about Valentines”
    ———
    :rofl: :yes: Or the folks who are SEW adamant about posting every little thing they do with their “boo” to make it seem like their relationship is oh so much better than yourn :lol:

Sheesh. :lol:

• SummerBaby

Imma still wear a cute “date” dress and be in them streets
    ————
    One year my homegirl & I went clubbing on Valentines Day & that was one of the funniest times I’ve had.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Folks know they be hating on Valentine’s day.
    ========
    Bey, I was just thinking the same thing. It’s some hurt people out there, girl.

IsThisThingOn… :cool: Mic Check 1-2, 1-2 says:

:rofl: @Diva’s disappointment in KDubb’s failure to plan
    ——————————–
    I is :yes:

‘those are delicate’ … me: :eek:

BOL!!! Did that bihh say what :rofl: Lawd :crying1: She looked at your fingers and said :warning:

Today I will consume half of bottle of red wine. Celebration :nun:

:nun: :woohoo: :yahoo: :AMEN:

Buttuh I say launder- soap. :shrug:

Ol’ uppity negro

:hahaha: Its totes soap/washing powder. he betta gone. :lol:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

Man, Valentine’s Day makes bytches savages on FB/Twitter!

If another chick say something, she lying on her relationship.

If she don’t say nothing, she a side hoe or the nigga ain’t claiming her or something.

Yall hoes is something. :lol:

• Just Looking

@Mrs. Fuggn KNow it All <<<<—- Not single and could give two :pigsfly:

"tyrone" said he is good for 1 year, based on wedding :mad:

We are expected to bet 12 to 15 inches. We may get pizza and kids screaming about XBOX. Me rolling eyes and saying pour me a glass PLEASE!!!!! While rolling my eyes again.

#bliss

• OutsidetheBox

I mean, I know what the outcome goin to be but still.

:facepalm: Lord have mercy. Why they need the vid. So they dont believe the clerks/gf’s testimony? :|

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Still under the EITC credit
    ========
    First year doing taxes after I graduated college, them folks said a big, fat 0 for EITC. I was so hurt. I was telling my mom about it, and she was like :huh: “Girl get out of my face with that foolishness. People would rather make money than to get a bigger refund.” Perspective.

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@OTB
    “They LOOKING for a reason to let this dude off. There shouldn’t even be anything to discuss.
    I mean, I know what the outcome goin to be but still.

My guess is they wanna see if the car door open or any of the black kids get out the car. SMH. It should be irrelevant but we already know.

Black kid get out the car = justified murder.

SMH.

• Just Looking

:waves: @ Man – You iz a funny dude. You got snow?

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

Naw. No snow… so that means my azz gotta work.

Sheesh. :lol:
    ________

Whas wrong with them BeeBeeGee? :lol: I get on FB all :) read about ten statuses and be :| then :kona:

I cant do it! :lol:

• IsThisThingOn… :cool: Mic Check 1-2, 1-2

I froze and :eek: at her a good solid 20 secs, then i felt Mister hook the crook of my arm (get off me sand man, i ain’t red ta go :rolleyes: )
    l went quietly, cause i ain’t finna get locked up outta town… on business travel… :hahaha:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Man, Valentine’s Day makes bytches savages on FB/Twitter!

If another chick say something, she lying on her relationship.

Yall hoes is something.
    ————-
    :eek:

You must not have plans :lol: J/K :kona:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

If another chick say something, she lying on her relationship.
    ========
    I can’t believe it, but I agree with you. Very rarely will you find what honey dip does for/gifts me. As far as anyone knows honey dip could be lame, broke, have bad credit, a lil d!ck, and only showers twice a week. That’s exactly how I’d like to keep things :winky:

• OutsidetheBox

We gonna go see kevin Hart’s movie. Eat. :thinking: Club. :nun: :gossip: Should be great. LOL

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

OTB- :lol: :shrug: and then be wondering why folks be nosy… then post about that! :lol:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@RAZZ

Naw.. I’m goin to the R. kelly concert tonight. That’s the best I can do since V-day is tomorrow.

It just makes me laugh how women be sitting back tryin to see what other hoes doin on V-day. :lol:

• Just Looking

@Man – One day, we moving out this joint to a snow free place. The gift/curse of having snow.

@Dubb – Now you know that you must buy good wine for snow days, but always keep emergency CHEAP wine for unwelcomed guest. :tea:

• Diva

I done rubbed off on my daughter…..she out sheet shopping. She called and said Mom, I need you because I’m doing what you LOVE. #proudmom

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ Man – You iz a funny dude. You got snow?
    ——————–
    *holds my font* :rofl:

• IsThisThingOn… :cool: Mic Check 1-2, 1-2

we don’t go overboard just cause it’s valentiMes. if it’s something i want i can get it, any time. but then again, i don’t go overboard for any other holidays/celebration days. we make sure the young’ns in the fam are happy at Christmas time, but all these other revenue generating ‘days’ ain’t gonna empty my purse. we got wine and fondue and logs for v-day, so we good :shrug:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

All I know is I better get some head and some azz tonight.

:hahaha: :yes:

• weFukNorNah

I just woke up..nicki minaj back to her old self…got these niggas feeling some type of way with her new song…lol…morning anyway …Michael dunn dead yet?

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

For the better part of a week, police and residents of a Redding, California neighborhood were on the lookout for an armed and dangerous, and possibly unshaven, black man who had allegedly shot Brent Posada in the stomach during a struggle over a handgun. Then, police quizzed Posada about his report on the wound that sent him to the hospital, and discovered that there was no menacing black man, only Posada shooting himself with a high-powered air rifle.

According to the Redding Police Department, officers responded to a report of a gunshot victim at Shasta Medical Center, and when they questioned the victim, Brent Posada, he told them that a “black male adult, mid to late twenties, 6’0”, 185 pounds, black hair,” approached him and pointed a black handgun at him. Posada said he pushed the man’s arm to the side as the gun went off, and he was hit in the stomach. Posada told police the man was wearing a “black hoodie style sweatshirt, blue jeans and black high top shoes with silver stripes.”

The shooting, and the suspect’s description, were widely reported by local news stations, who interviewed shocked neighbors about the at-large suspect. The news was also likely unwelcome to Redding’s 1.2% black population.

This week, though, police disclosed that Posada had made the story up, and that the wound he suffered was self-inflicted:

Investigators examined Posada’s clothing as well as pictures of his injuries that were taken on the night of the incident. They found evidence that did not support Posada’s assertion that he was shot. On Monday, February 10, 2014, Redding Police Investigators interviewed Posada about the incident. During the interview, Posada admitted that he intentionally shot himself with a high powered air rifle while inside his residence.

Posada was not arrested. The investigation will be forwarded to the Shasta County District Attorney’s Office for review regarding Posada filing a false police report.

Here’s video of local news reports on the shooting, and Posada’s later confession:
    —————-
    :eek:

• LadieLeo

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Oh… the Michael Dunn case:

I mean, I know what the outcome goin to be but still
    ***************
    I’m :pray: it’s because they are trying to figure out what to find him guilty of. They have 1st and 2nd degree murder plus manslaughter on the table.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

All I know is I better get some head and some azz tonight.

———
    Who are you taking? Applebee’s, or the chick who put her arm around you?

but always keep emergency CHEAP wine for unwelcomed guest. :tea:

:hahaha: You aint right :heart:

• weFukNorNah

I ain’t gettin shyt…ugh..I hate this YT folks weather.. my gf had to leave for guantanomo bay anyway…but still

• LadieLeo

**************
    :huh: who the hell does this, too bad he didn’t hit a vein

• weFukNorNah

They will charge him with 2nd degree… Because they will say it wasn’t premeditated

• Just Looking

Mr. All I know – Are you staying at hotel?

Flowers? Going to dinnner?

Got hard liquor so she can forget the egregious mistake?

It will be a good concert. :love: Kells

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

my gf had to leave for guantanomo bay anyway
    —————-
    :eek: You sure you should be disclosing this information? :lol:

• OutsidetheBox

we got wine and fondue and logs for v-day, so we good :shrug:

:shrug: Right. I havent seen the reaction to Valentimes (tiny voice..) here that I see on FB. I’m just wondering why folks are so bothered by it. Crazy. Naw it aint crazy, they just #sad. Hurt people. Like yall said. :lol:

Nobody dont be talking chit about President’s day celebrations. Fall back love haters. :lol:

Was I not spose to? It’s not for the military. .it’s for her first job

:hahaha: Aint’uh! Im here for Nikki.. looking ass niggas. :cool:

That fat bastard still alive. :eyeroll:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@LEO
    “I’m it’s because they are trying to figure out what to find him guilty of. They have 1st and 2nd degree murder plus manslaughter on the table.”

Not a good sign. I mean, just logicially it’s clearly first degree.

But they won’t find him guilty of anything. Seems like they are looking for a reason to let him off.

“black hoodie style sweatshirt,
    ————-
    :eek: THIS SHYT THOUGH

*rocks byke and forth*
    Speak that wisdom, sistah! Nothing to prove and not a flick to give. I don’t talk/share/complain much about my relationship, and even when well-meaning folk ask ‘and how’s your Mister doing?’ i just give the ‘small smile’ and say:
    ‘oh he fine… so what U been up to… ain’t seen you in a while’ :tea:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@RAZZ
    “All I know is I better get some head and some azz tonight.

———
    Who are you taking? Applebee’s, or the chick who put her arm around you?”

The chick that put her arm around me. :facepalm:

She already tryin to tell me what “she would like to see me in.”

I can’t deal with that big chick at Applebee’s eatting up two entrees like that. :no:

• essenze

Good morning roses. I had the day off and loving it :thankyou: I ain’t gonna love cleaning that snow off my car tmw though :wail: Oh and the party looks fun. Happy bday Kelly. Umm Valentines day. Nothing with showing love on social media I guess, but some people put all their business on their. Everybody ain’t gotta know what you boo got you. Shyt you should be happy someone loves your ass, that’s enough right there in my opinion. Shyt I know I ain’t going near any restaurant or movie tmw though. I made that mistake last year. Me and my homgirl wound up at Chic Filet rofl

• weFukNorNah

Hopefully if he gets off the same hub he shot jordan with will be put to use to blow his brains out in his bedroom … I will do his embalming and eat a pizza and drink rum n coke

*gun

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@JUST LOOKING
    “Mr. All I know – Are you staying at hotel?

Flowers? Going to dinnner?

Got hard liquor so she can forget the egregious mistake?

It will be a good concert. Kells

No hotel…
    No Flowers (SHE GOT THE CONCERT!)
    We goin to Dinner.
    No hard liquor (neither one of us drink)

But yeah, it will be a great concert. I went last year to Kells for V-day (with someone else) and it was one of the best concerts I have ever gone to.

• IsThisThingOn… :cool: Mic Check 1-2, 1-2

rwilli! why for you so grouchy?! :hug:

Was I not spose to? It’s not for the military. .it’s for her first job
    ————
    Oh, well in any case. :tea: :lol:

but always keep emergency CHEAP wine for unwelcomed guest. :tea:
    ———————–
    Who said this shyt right here? :chase:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@JUST LOOKING
    “Mr. All I know – Are you staying at hotel?

Flowers? Going to dinnner?

Got hard liquor so she can forget the egregious mistake?

It will be a good concert. Kells

No hotel…
    No Flowers (SHE GOT THE CONCERT!)
    We goin to Dinner.
    No hard liquor (neither one of us drink)

———————-
    Have fun and I hope you GET LUCKY (in Pharell’s voice)

@Man-strap up twice! :rofl:

• Just Looking

Told you dude is a NUT!

Can’t have a big girl eating two entrees :ghost:

What happened to the chic from last year? She putting her arm around you? was she urrummmm reciprocating your body language?

Next you be telling us, she held your face and kissed you, then said get your arse over here. NEve mind

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@DIVA
    “Have fun and I hope you GET LUCKY (in Pharell’s voice):”
    ___________________________

:blink: HOPE?????

Man, she betta bust that thing open and toot it up if she know what’s good.

:huh: Who I look like, Lawrence Fishburne? -Samuel Jackson voice

• Just Looking

Who said this shyt right here? :chase:
    +++++++++++++++++
    :kona:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

The meme of :obama: smiling and pointing with the caption “Give that nigga some chicken!” :(

“Samuel Jackson voice”
    ______

• SummerBaby

Who I look like, Lawrence Fishburne? -Samuel Jackson voice
    ————–

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

So we cooked Salmon last night and put it in the fridge right away for today’s lunch… I took it out of the fridge at 0700 and forgot it was in my book bag until 10… What should I eat for lunch today y’all?

• essenze

Man and his women :hahaha:

Yuck @razz

• essenze

I need to hire a crack head or something to clean off my front and car. I swear I don’t feel like dealing with that mess :crying:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

SOme ish was posted on my FB timeline of three menzes :eek: I gotta stay off FB today.. Not getting in trouble for someone elses foolishness. :lol:

• FuturedocDonte

:offtopic:

Um….. Lil Kim showed off her BABY BUMP yesterday at New York fashion week :wail:

Awww shucks, home alone! :yahoo:

Settles in ‘man chair’ …turns on netflix …stacks snacks :pizza:

I’ll be :zzz: in no time :facepalm:

Bye! :hi:

• essenze

Sandra said ain’t no baby in there! Beer gut or food baby maybe? :sideeye:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

Disrespectful

Sandra said that’s not a baby she is fulla cum like she was in 1996

• FuturedocDonte

I ain’t see that medical minute…. Auntie :nono: :no:

• weFukNorNah

Yall memba back when they had to pump lil kims stomach and she like several ounces of semen

• Just Looking

Salmon room temp? Do you cook your salmon well done. So many factors. If it’s been cook and not in hot sun. It should be warm, put in oven for about 3 to 5 at 425. :shrug:

This is just what I do….

DISCLAIMER – NOT GIVING ADVICE

HBD Kelly! :partyhat:

whatchall tambout? :popcorn:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@DIVA
    “Have fun and I hope you GET LUCKY (in Pharell’s voice):”
    ___________________________

:blink: HOPE?????

Man, she betta bust that thing open and toot it up if she know what’s good.

:huh: Who I look like, Lawrence Fishburne? -Samuel Jackson voice
    ——————–
    You told us you look like Boris :ghost:

• OutsidetheBox

Are we ever going to talk about Bill Cosby? :tea: We need to talk about Bill.

Diva says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@DIVA
    “Have fun and I hope you GET LUCKY (in Pharell’s voice):”
    ___________________________

:blink: HOPE?????

Man, she betta bust that thing open and toot it up if she know what’s good.

:huh: Who I look like, Lawrence Fishburne? -Samuel Jackson voice
    ——————–
    You told us you look like Boris

he look mo like Christopher Wms byke when he was still fine :tea:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

Damn this bish talk to much :facepalm: I don’t like people

Are we ever going to talk about Bill Cosby? :tea: We need to talk about Bill.

chile what Bill dun did? :hug:

San ah make ya dance says:

Damn this bish talk to much :facepalm: I don’t like people

ion neeva. let’s talk chit about ‘em! :gossip:

• weFukNorNah

Ion wanna discuss bill..He is old and he has glaucoma. .ion hold nothing against him

Didn’t someone say something bout bill sexually abused them

chile what Bill dun did? :hug:

Blame me for the decline of the Black community while he abuses young “actresses” and settles outta court with them :hug:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

ion neeva. let’s talk chit about ‘em! :gossip:
    ===============
    I am somewhat antisocial and I have a coworker who lovessss talking especially in the morning :no: She still don’t know me after all this time. I just be looking like :huh:

I don’t understand why hoes wanna bring up shyt from the 80s

Didn’t someone say something bout bill sexually abused them
    _________

13 someones. :yes: But we sleep tho.

• Crickett

The elephant looks like one of those Indian Gold Elephants. I’m sure it has meaning, that culture is one of the oldest in history.

• OutsidetheBox

If youre talking about Bill..its not from the 80s. Its from the mid 2000s.

• weFukNorNah

That means 04..05..still 10 yrs old..

chile what Bill dun did? :hug:

:stop: the press! imma tell the truth :gossip: i always got a unsavory vibe from bill. cant say why. but he keepin in clean by settling huh? innarestin!
    SAN

lemme fine out yo coworked & the new bish is related?? i never heard someone talk so much about NOTHING before in my life! she make granny look like a mute! :huh:

• OutsidetheBox

I’ve come up with a new term; I’m sexually functional with both genders, I just choose to be with this particular one. Who knows what the future holds?

It’s such a weird concept to me that it’s so important to how you judge my music or my character or anything about me. I’m never assuming what heterosexual people are doing.

When it comes to making music, you don’t have to talk and [as musicians] you all have this one thing that you have the information to bring to life. That’s real special to me. Everyone has their own interpretation.

[Making music] is the only time I feel gender-less or race-less. I just feel at ease because you have this one thing to concentrate on. It’s hard to explain but it’s a nice feeling.
    – Meshell N.

I cannot wait for her new music. :bite: ! :heart: !

• weFukNorNah

No semen…no text messages…no more evidence…picture that happening

13 someones. :yes: But we sleep tho

*needle scratch* THIRTEEN!?!?! as in one MORE than 12?? girl, share yo source! :pc:

• OutsidetheBox

That means 04..05..still 10 yrs old..
    _________

:lol: You are cold. But rem we talked about why ppl feel the need to state their preference in dating… this is an abuse victim and this is how she is coping. Dont worry. Im sure there are plenty women who wont come forward. :huh:

– Meshell N.

:shocked: guhhhl!!! i thought she was the gayest of gays & totally anti-peen! guess that’s what i get for going by appearances :ashamed:

• weFukNorNah

It’s funny the drugging was done in alcohol….. why continue to go see him if he did it once

• OutsidetheBox

Its out there @Fay. Just google his name. :| I’ll give it a few weeks fore his show is (maybe) cancelled.

NOW dont get me wrong. I know the crakka ass crakkas branging it up cause of Woody Allen. I AM NOT SLEEP. :tea:

But to paraphrase Shug (margaret avery on Being MaryJane: ”
    If anybody know we cant mess up, its us.” :tea:

• weFukNorNah

I guess we different. .. When that nigga touched me I told my momma asap….

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

I’m not gonna get drugged…Jack bill off…then allow him fly me out again

:hahaha: erry time u font CAC i be no mo goodt!

but i feel u one hunnid on that :fistbump:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

Kandi mama a str8 fool :hahaha:

• weFukNorNah

I’m gonna continue to let him rape me until I make it in life then I will come back to sue him……so I guess money makes your woman hood that was taken feel better…

• OutsidetheBox

why continue to go see him if he did it once

Simple. She wanted what he was offering.

:lol: :hahaha

& chile i had forget there were allegations in the past on bill :smack:

• OutsidetheBox

I guess we different. .. When that nigga touched me I told my momma asap….

Thats what make us interesting, differences. My mom doesnt know I was “touched”. Prolly break her heart. :| But im not going to act like everybody can handle what I can handle, nah mean?

When you go to counseling and chit they encourage you to speak out. Some do. Some dont.

:facepalm:

• Bad Influence

:hi:

& chile i had forget there were allegations in the past on bill :smack:

:eek: I have NEVER forgotten. I truly believe he is a great actor. :tea: We still watch the Cosby Show. Doesnt mean he isnt a predator. :shrug:

weFukNorNah says:

I’m not gonna get drugged…Jack bill off…then allow him fly me out again

:nono:

HEY PB! :kiss: :wave:

:newpost:

telling my mom about what happened to me damn near KILLED me, & i only did it bc i HAD to, to protect my own. otherwise i would’ve taken it to the grave. it’s HARD to admit to abuse. at least it was for me.. :(

• Dreadhead85

the elephant is the symbol of the Republican party

You still in there somewhere huh

I’m just saying, an elephant? What’s the significance of that?

_______________________________________________

Isn’t the elephant like a sign of good luck? No?

• Dhoward1913

Maybe Kelly wants to be a Delta. But can’t the elephant just be a cute cake topper?