LeBron James Breaks Nose in Miami HEAT Victory Over OKC

LeBron James broken nose

NBA MVP LeBron James may have fractured his nose when he was blocked by Serge Ibaka during a drive to the basket late in the 4th quarter of the Miami Heat vs Oklahmoa City Thunder in Oklahoma last night. The Heat easily defeated the Thunder 103-81.

James, 29, was actually hit twice by Ibaka as he drove to the basket for a dunk to cap off his 33 points in 33 minutes night. The NBA refs did not call either foul. This is typical of the biased NBA referees who routinely look the other way when LeBron is attacked in the paint by opposing teams.

After the collision with Ibaka, James crumpled to the court with blood leaking from his nose. He was helped off the court by two teammates. James did not return to the game.

Miami Coach Erik Spoelstra later said James passed all concussion tests. “He’s got a swollen nose right now. It’s sore. We’ll reevaluate him when we get back to Miami,” said Spoelstra

Meanwhile, the tacky OKC fans created memes taunting King James.

14 Responses to “LeBron James Breaks Nose in Miami HEAT Victory Over OKC”

bnatural says:

Twitter didn’t give that man NO type of break….started going in the second he was on the floor, LOL!

Morning folks TGIF :yahoo:

A.J. says:

Sup Bnat, i’m so glad it’s Friday I don’t know what to do!

:sissyclaws at Chris Bosh: Oh no you must be MISTAKEN cause D Wade asked me to be his BRIDEMAID :nun: says:

Morning all :eek:
    SR I emailed you about a little link mishap I had :oops:

Only fitting since he is a drama queen,..

first meme hit twitta 0.5 seconds after he hit the floor :rofl: They went all the way in..

Thanks SR :hugs:

Lol look at that one pic :hahaha:

kamadiva says:

I know that hurts like crazy today! DANG!

:hi: All!! TGIF

@ :sissyclaws: No problem hun. :)

bnatural says:

A.J. says:

Sup Bnat, i’m so glad it’s Friday I don’t know what to do!
    ———

Morning AJ, I’m right there with you….I’M ON VACATION NEXT WEEKKKKKKKKKKKK :danban:

@ :sissyclaws: No problem hun.
    ————
    She fonted :sissyclaws: My work here is done :winky: I have lived :nun:
    Poor Lebron. He don’t need no increase of that bell pepper :nono: He seems like a ready nice guy. Great athlete

Pete peeve: When people leave voicemails for you on your work extension with just their name and number and for you to call them without explaining the reason for the call. Anytime I get those calls I know that they have called the wrong person. Anybody with a professional bone in their body leaves why you called :rolleyes:

1 Pingbacks