LeBron “King” James Covers GQ Magazine

LeBrown James covers GQ mag

LeBron “King” James, fearless leader of the NBA’s defending champion Miami HEAT, graces the cover of the March 2014 issue of GQ magazine. This issue will undoubtedly be snapped up by scores of women who can only dream about waking up next to this hunk of a man. The magazine hits newsstands on February 25.

GQ writer Jeanne Marie Laskas is equally as impressed with James.

He would like to be an actor. A comedy actor. He’s shooting his first movie, Ballers, with Kevin Hart. The other thing he would like is to play in the NFL. ‘Some days I want to be a singer. But my voice? Then the next day I want to be Picasso.’ He would like to be a billionaire. “If it happens. It’s my biggest milestone. Obviously. I want to maximize my business.

More hawt pics after the break!

LeBrown James covers GQ mag

LeBrown James covers GQ mag

LeBrown James covers GQ mag

LeBrown James covers GQ mag

LeBrown James covers GQ mag

LeBrown James covers GQ mag

LeBrown James covers GQ mag

Photographs by Terry Richardson

33 Responses to “LeBron “King” James Covers GQ Magazine”

QueenSJ says:

These are some really great shots! Black men are beautiful.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I don’t love the pants but I like the rest of it. Did someone tell OTB that her boo thang got a post?

How many of y’all think he would be marketable as NFL player if he actually showed potential? :think:

Buttercup says:

Razz, I wasn’t being nasty. I was asking for a friend since she doesn’t have a login and stuff…

She’s going to be in a two hr meeting with her massa boss @Bride2B :(

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

——-
    I think so

IsThisThingOn... :cool: Mic Check 1-2, 1-2 says:

s-smokin!!!!

:bball: :cheer:

Buttercup says:

I think he would be marketable too, Razz. So, uhh, no one is going to answer my friend’s question?

Swear I HATE microwaved chicken!

I would think you do it the same way you do it with spit :tea:

Not cute to me, boxers are the sexiest althetes on the planet though ????

Not cute to me, boxers are the sexiest althetes on the planet though ????

You ever get sad after you realize/discover that you’ve completely finished something that tasted so good? :lol: I just had the “depressed’s” for a good five seconds

FashionAddict says:

:hi: Hey there everyone!! I had to log in to say these are really nice pics of Mr.King James and I love a man with some bow leggs.

Ashland I think nfl and soccer players are. :)

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Oh he wanna be mannie things when he grow up :tea:

Buttercup says:

Gotcha, Razz. I guess it was a hard concept for her to grasp since she’s a proud swallower.

I love his wedge sneakers in pic two. That color goes with everything. Lets take up a collection so we can buy @Man some. They are the IT shoe for him for the spring. :yes:

I like those shoes he has on in the last photo.. something I would actually wear myself if I could find them for women. :|

That soft azz nigga couldn’t make it the NFL.
    He couldn’t even make in the 90’s NBA. :lol:

..and Ima be sooooo glad when the tight pants era is over. :prays:

So…@RAZZ…Imma tear up our e-franship contract over that gravi

:chase:

Anna says:

Why does he have a Danny Glover smile in the first pic?

#19+20
    :crying1:

@Dubb @Man said I pizzed him off so he logged out :rofl:

Welp neh-mine.

@Dub don’t do me like that! :rofl: That was one of his better “artistic” photos AND YEW KNOW IT! :crying1:

Aprilbaby says:

I love a man with a gap in his legs. Sexy

Buttercup says:

======
    Cole Haan. I have wingtips in almost every color they have.

I just watched the Happy video

had no Idea tyler the creator with his goofy ass was in there :rofl:

IsThisThingOn... :cool: Mic Check 1-2, 1-2 says:

i wouldn’t want him in the nfl… that body should be on a pedestal, in an art museum, roped-off from prying hands… look :eek: but don’t touch!

Ayyy bay bay :heart:

thegifted1 says:

I Love every single photo Bron! :applause:

AprilRain says:

Awe hes a cutie!!!! Nice shots!