Livestream Coverage of Michael Dunn 1st Degree Murder Trial

Michael Dunn

Michael Dunn, the Georgia man who shot and killed a teenager after an argument over loud “thumping bass” music, took the witness stand on day 3 of his 1st degree murder trial.

Dunn, 47, is on trial for fatally shooting 17-year-old Jordan Davis during a verbal altercation outside a convenience store in Jacksonville, Florida in November 2012.

Dunn is pleading not guilty. He said he shot Davis because he felt threatened after Davis hurled threats at him and he thought Davis had a gun. Investigators did not find a weapon in or around the SUV.

Dunn said he pulled into a parking spot near where Davis and three friends were parked in a SUV blaring loud music.

He said he asked the occupants of the SUV to turn the music down because the thumping bass was annoying. He said he suffered hearing loss in his left ear during a past scuba diving incident. Dunn said his ear was “sensitive” to loud music.

He said he saw two young men inside the SUV wearing “menacing expressions” on their faces. One of the men, later identified as Davis, began yelling at him. He said the situation quickly escalated when one of men bent down and appeared to pick something up off the floor of the SUV.

Dunn said he heard the men making threats on his life. Paranoid, Dunn reached for his pistol which he wore in a holster. “He’s coming to kill me, he’s coming to beat me. I didn’t know what his intentions were,” Dunn testified.

“‘I should kill that motherfucker’ comes through, now I pay attention. ‘I should fucking kill that motherfucker,’ screaming,” Dunn said he recalled.

Dunn said he pointed his weapon at the Durango and yelled, “You’re not going to kill me you son of a bitch!” He fired three times, hitting Davis in the abdomen. The coroner’s report noted Davis was leaning away from Dunn when the bullet tore through his right side, damaged his ribs, and ripped through his diaphragm, liver, aorta and lungs. Davis was dead within minutes. Davis also was shot twice in the leg.

Dunn said he fired in self-defense.

Dun broke down in tears several times during his testimony when he talked about his pet dog. The animal traveled with Dunn and his fiancée on a trip to attend his son’s wedding.

Clicking the image below will open a new browser window.

Michael Dunn

208 Responses to “Livestream Coverage of Michael Dunn 1st Degree Murder Trial”

libra80sbaby says:

:mad: :shotsfired: That lyin mufugguh

Mr.BluPhi says:

WTF is a menacing expression??? smh

“You’re not going to kill me you son of a bitch!”
    _________

Extreme malice.

Mr.BluPhi says:

He cried talking about his pet dog….but no tears were shed about him killing a 17 year old unarmed teenager…

I can’t wait to hear how the liar explains why he fled and why he never called the police after shooting into an occupied vehicle.

Gigi26 says:

This does not sound right at all. Ole buddy shot him like he was fighting him. :no:

Jdore says:

:blink: WHAT??? “Dun broke down in tears several times during his testimony when he talked about his pet dog.” :cuss: But he left the gas station with his lady fixed drinks and ordered a pizza

Matchsticks says:

what is killing me right now as I watch him speak…is how he is trying to gain all this sympathy for how his evening went with his girlfriend at the hotel after he killed that child and left the scene…he had zero concern about turning himself in…

libra80sbaby says:

Mr.BluPhi says:

WTF is a menacing expression??? smh
    ————————-
    black

VDot says:

Let me go check this muthafukka out on the stand. UGH!! I hope they bury him under the jail.

By the grace of God they are not married yet. And she basically testified against him. :yes:

libra80sbaby says:

——————
    Meaning he was NOT being agressive toward you but was leaning away to avoid the bullet. :no: (SMH)

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

—————
    Was so scared for his life, and never once thought to dial 911. But you ordered a pizza. So scared but your own wife was not. The fugg. Check please. Zimmerman have all these yt people thinkin they can just shoot and chill. No No pink cow. Your going to jail.

Matchsticks says:

this sick ass fool is truly trying to garner sympathy…his dog died, his girlfriend was sick and needed to eat something…he vomited after he saw the news…he couldn’t sleep…fukk him! :cuss:

Just Looking says:

*Sucks teeth, I’ll will re-post my safety announce later

VDot says:

This mofo just said “I knew I had done nothing wrong” :wtf:

boonella says:

It figures he would cry for a dog and not the loss of human life. Shows what a true piece of ish this guy really is. I really hope this does not go the way of the Zimmerman trial.

You cry about your dog, but not a child you killed? Then didn’t call the police or just wait in the gas station… :huh:

I hate this dude. :no:

Blanche Devereaux says:

I don’t wanna follow along with this bc if he gets acquitted I’m not going to handle it well

Beta says:

This fukker better get convicted :tea:

@NikkeMinxx says:

he suffered hearing loss in his left ear
    _____________________________________________
    Which side was Jordan on? Because how did he hear ever so clearly the boy (which one, exactly) was (allegedly) threatening his life?

Menacing expression
    ____________________________
    people tell me I look mean all the time now I gotta be worried that the soccer mom who doesn’t know me to put into contect is gonna shoot me?

What is all this testimony about the damn dog going potty? :shrug:

Afiya says:

:mad: :shotsfired: Kill this fool!!! :angry:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK him!! :cuss:

Mr.BluPhi says:

libra80sbaby says:

WTF is a menacing expression??? smh
    ————————-
    black
    ______________________________

thats what i was thinking. GTFOH

I’m trying to understand why the defense attorney keeps asking him questions about that dog? Is it to make Dunn seem like a normal, average guy in the eyes of the jury? :shrug:

@NikkeMinxx says:

and who is this finace? Ain’t no way in heyul I’d marry a man of this character… is she gonna testify? and to what, exactly? because if they aren’t married ther is no law protecting her….

wait… how many times did he fire his gun b/c I’m looking at this SUV and it looks like he did a mini drive by… :blink:

Just Looking says:

Can’t get emotionally involved in this. I’m still tore up about Trayvon. FOR REAL, I got really depressed behind that. :kona:

*Kicks Trashcan

This is suppose to be wrapped up Fri :tea:

HrmmPH
    im tired of venting my frustrations and Anger on boards about these senseless killings of these kids

Matchsticks says:

________

That’s exactly what they are doing…making him look mentally affected or saddened trying to excuse his sick behavior…knowing certain folks will have more sympathy for a dog’s death than a humans… #mikevicklogic

@NikkeMinxx says:

:fistbump: okay OTb she did? Good for her. She was sick becasue she can’t believe you did that shidt.

_________________________

Yes… and it’s failing miserably.

God, let this prosecutor be more aggressive than they were in the Trayvon Martin trial.

Crickett says:

I have to watch this. But wasn’t Jordan from Decatur? He was buried here. Both of them are from Georgia?

scorpio says:

Music may have been annoying, but what gives him the right to tell people in a public space to turn down the music? He should have stayed in his own lane, and none of this would have happened. That’s why you have the police to come and tell people to turned down the music. Ol’ street vigilante, carrying around a gun waiting to mess with some black folks. He has the old Roots Slave master face.

weFukNorNah says:

He trying to sound distraught. .put his pig azz in prison

says:

can i get a recap of the lies he’s told today so far? :waiting:

scorpio says:

:cosign:

he did EVERYthing wrong. from leaving the scene to tryna escape. again FUUUUUUUUUCK his ass! :shotsfired:

weFukNorNah says:

Defense is trying to convince self defense by asking him questions about his pilot license etc..

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

_________________________

Yes… and it’s failing miserably.

@Man so the prosecutor hasn’t cross-examined yet right?

@NikkeMinxx says: and who is this finace?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    the same raggely bitch, that was in the car with him at the time of shooting.
    and ordered pizza after they got back to the hotel.
    and Rode back to Satellite beach after hearing Jourdan died.

SHES NO BETTER THAN HIM

Beta says:

:lock: his ass up this has to end :no:

Just Looking says:

*Kicks Trashcan

:hug: same here luv :hug:

Lies, the ones talking bout they feel “threaten” be the ones with the guns FOH

“I hate that thug music,” – Dunn

“Yes, I know,” – Fiancee…and then exited the vehicle to buy wine and chips.

:tea:

weFukNorNah says:

I bet my life he was drunk when he approached them… All those shots fired is not self defense…

God PLEASE let them put him in jail Father! i’m SO serious :pray:

———
    That sense of entitlement came out of him :tea:

Matchsticks says:

I think the prosecution is about to tear him a new one…lol, dude sounds pretty aggressive…

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

This piece of :cuss: murdered this child! He should have never approached THEIR vehicle, but he felt it was his white right to regulate ‘those people’ any- and everywhere, at all times! Yet he would NOT have approached a car-full of stringy haired meth heads blasting the kill-your-mom-in-her-sleep-with-a-shotgun-and-steal-her-purse demonic metal music because they would have been ‘just some kids hanging out having fun’ :angry:

Let me leave this post, ’cause I work in a snakepit and I see these same dead cold eyes everyday, and I can tell by their expressionless faces that my/our presence ain’t welcomed in ‘their’ midst. My expression reflects my inner “FU too dude” :eek:

This dude will get off.
    Mark my words.

. She was sick becasue she can’t believe you did that shidt.

When they went back to the hotel, Dunn ordered a pizza. She testified Dunn ordered the pizza because he thought it would make her feel better. She also said Dunn fixed a *rum and cola* for both of them in the hotel room. (ARE YALL COUNTING THE DRINKS???)

The next morning, Rouer woke up and saw reports on TV about the shooting at the gas station. She testified that she told Dunn that she wanted to go home right away, despite having prior plans. They returned to his home where he was later arrested.

:tea:

the same raggely bitch
    ———
    This made me giggle… sorry :shame:

says:

but HE the only one saw supposed “gun”

did any of the boys in the car testify???

weFukNorNah says:

Nah he was the aggressor.. He won’t @man..I promise. .

essenze says:

This shyt right here makes me want to get militant. He is a cold hearted piece of shyt. That is my feeling towards anyone, regardless of skin color, who could so easily take another human life

says:

BS bitch! u waiting on the SUV to come back but yeen call the cops?????

crakka please! :cuss:

All those shots fired is not self defense…
    _________

Oh but that is exactly what the defense will say. Will say one shot and stopping is NOT fear but multiple shots mean you were so afraid you kind of “locked” on to the target. :eyeroll:

:cosign:

Chiiiiiiiiiiid, them “Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold” niggas WOULD have offed his azz for real. They yt folk already know not to phuck with them ol weird azz yt boys listening to that goth Chit.

But they can do anything they want to a nigga.

Cant even mind your business these days :no: Pitiful, Shameful

Matchsticks says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

This dude will get off.
    Mark my words.
    _________

I agree..I honestly don’t see him getting convicted…

Buttercup says:

Crakk azz crakka!

says:

why u think he gettin off @Man

OTB :kiss: hey suga

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:no: BISH DON’T KILL MY VIBE.

This raggedy somma ma bish needs to drink bleach and die. ASAPish. His story sounds REAL dumb. I promise you *claps hands* BOO BOO if he walks *tosses papers in air* WE RIOT :eek:

————-
    This too… :kona:

Let me go. I’m trying not to get emotionally involved in this either b/c I was drained for days after the Trayvon case. :(

Matchsticks says:

Buttercup says:

Crakk azz crakka!

He claims he heard this coming out of the car that he shot at before he decided that it was a good idea to shoot…

This is what you call “privilege.” The audacity. Florida struck down our noise ordnance last yeat, but you still will get CRAKKAS who think they control your vehicle.

@WE FUK
    “Nah he was the aggressor.. He won’t @man..I promise. .”

Mark my words. It will all come down to whether he said “I should kill that mother****er” or not.

At least ONE juror (yt) will say that is justification enough to riddle a vehicle with bullets.

Watch and learn, watch and learn.

Matchsticks says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

This dude will get off.
    Mark my words.
    _________

I agree..I honestly don’t see him getting convicted…

if he gets off, i promise i’m moving the fck outta FL. my son will NOT be target practice for these mf’s. REAL SH!T

I dont think I agree because I havent read up on the juryt much but Why @Match @Mayne? What are your reasons? I do keep in mind he is being charged with MORE than GZ ..First-degree murder and three counts of attempted murder..

Something about those charges.. :huh:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:no: BISH DON’T KILL MY VIBE.

i’m actally down for a riot! :fistbump:

@TM
    “why u think he gettin off @Man”

Case hinges on what “a jury of his peers” would find “reasonable.”

If you are a yt person in Florida, it is perfectly “reasonable” to shoot up a car full of people if you believe someone said “I should kill that mothaphucka” to you. That makes perfect sense to a yt person in Florida.

That is the case in a nutshell. Nothing else is really in dispute. No way this guy gets convicted of anything.

..First-degree murder and three counts of attempted murder..

Something about those charges..
    ———–

Exactly. They know the jury won’t find him guilty on first degree murder. :coffee:

says:

Something about those charges.

lawyer on GMA this morn tambout it’s overkill & the pros. should’ve gone for manslaughter. where’s Bomb to see if this holds any merit?

But with Dunn there were MANY witnesses but no one has said they heard the kids threathen him yet. :thinking:

says:

i hate him. there i said it. gz too. Father forgive me :nun:

weFukNorNah says:

I don’t think it will be first degree..they should have charged him with 2nd degree

Listen to this narcissist saying he couldn’t understand why his fiancée didn’t see that he did nothing wrong. I guess he thought she shouldn’t be upset because people shoot up SUVs every day. :rolleyes:

weFukNorNah says:

Hopefully his unstable azz will kill himself..

Fayyyyyyyyyyyy :kiss: and :cosign:

Beta says:

I Used to want to live in Florida not anymore :tea:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@TM
    “why u think he gettin off @Man”

Case hinges on what “a jury of his peers” would find “reasonable.”

:confused: now i haz the sads bc this is true. maybe i need to get that concealed weapons permit after all :think:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

He said he was coming after me…. As he was hiding behind the door with a “gun” (four inches of a thick barrel shot gun he said he saw :eek: ) and he turned away from him to grab his gun.. and in the midst of that the guy dove back in the car… but had his legs out… and that’s why he felt threatened. :wtf:

@OTB
    “BUT NO ONE ELSE HEARD THAT. See GZ had no one. Trayvon ass is dead..and the other ppl who heard screaming couldnt be sure it was Trayvon so..yeah George gets that benefit of the doubt.

But with Dunn there were MANY witnesses but no one has said they heard the kids threathen him yet.”

But the question isn’t even if anyone said it or not. It’s whether the “victim” (as they will try to make Michael Dunn to be) BELIEVED it was said and was possible.

That’s all it takes. Did he truly BELIEVE his life was in danger. To a jury of yt people in Florida, a group of black kids, listening to rap music with “menancing faces” he had a “reasonable” right to think his life was in danger.

Trust when I say, he won’t see a day of prison. And again, the NRA and their ilk will be supporting him and the business he owns.

You know your stuff when it comes to that type. I always tell yall too much of my business..last night I was talking bout this trial with someone who is currently incarcerated and he was said, “Sheesh his lady is burying him with her testimony…”

I said, “well do you think she should LIE?” :huh:

This is how ppl with that criminal/narc mindset think.

essenze says:

I swear shyt is going to hit the fan in the future. Tensions are going to boil over to the point of no return and “the revolution will not be televised”. I am considering getting a gun permit as well. I rather have it and don’t need it then need it and don’t have it.

Apparition says:

“I hate that thug music,” – Dunn

“Yes, I know, Chief Keef was better when he was underground” – Fiancee

:eek: :mad: :shotsfired: – Dunn

Buttercup says:

============
    I am SO tired of them. I really wish that I could be part of a community similar to Allentown, CA and Greenwood (Tulsa). So where do y’all want to start our own community?

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Thug music.. rap crap… is how he characterized the music. Well excuse me he calls it rap crap and she called it thug music. Oh ok. Continue with your bigotry. I promise people spew hate like it’s nothing. A young man died and we are pussy footing around with this animal about some words that were said to him and the idea that he THOUGHT he was being threatened. The boy never got out of the car and approached him. Therefore he was never in danger. If words allowed people to shoot everyone up then every single person with a restraining order would be able to kill their stalker no problem. PLEASE :rolleyes:

I got a gun but I mind my business… If they aren’t in my house or car idc

The Pearl! says:

Hey, Auntie. Hey, Everyone. I can’t watch this. Between Trayvon, Kendrick, young lady in Detroit, young man in Charlotte, I just can’t watch this. :no: Just heartbreaking.

says:

bithch fck u & yo aversion to loud bass. who the FCK u think u ARE????? :cuss: :angry:

i agree about the state of Florida’s “mindset”. However I dont, or I pray he does not get off. :|

Matchsticks says:

The reason why I think he will get off is because his claim of self defense sounds much like GZ. I know there are more variables involved, but he is claiming that he was fearing for his life, and there will be a possible temporary insanity plea with him having a hearing injury and the music possibly putting him in a distraught mental state along with his dead pooch..

also, a black child in FL got shot…seems to be a common occurrence that is acceptable… :coffee:

bnatural says:

I can’t bring myself to watch this trial out of fear/disappointment that it will turn out like the George Zimmmerman trial :no: I can’t do it, I’m on the verge of tears just thinking about the possibility….

I feel as though this country is headed backwards…white folks have ALWAYS been afraid of blacks…it doesn’t matter how much we “entertain” them with sports, music or whatever, that will always be the case…it is ingrained in them

“I hate that thug music,” – Dunn
    “Yes, I know, Chief Keef was better when he was underground” – Fiancee
    :eek: :mad: :shotsfired: – Dunn
    _________

BOL!!! :ashamed: GONE APP! :cuss:

essenze says:

They don’t care and never will. I swear if I have children Lord knows I would probably be under the jail or dead.

I got a gun but I mind my business… If they aren’t in my house or car idc
    _________

On everything I love, if this former safety patrol (no one can tell me he wasnt) didnt have a concealed weapon, he would have NEVER said chit to them kids. NEVER. That gun gave him the guts.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

He had 3-4 rum n cokes. REALLY?????? AND HE DIDN’T GET A DUI??????? Did they not test him? He says they were small only 1 oz…. an ounce???? STOP LYING. His face annoys me more than Zimmerman because he is so void of emotion. He is looking like I SHOT HIM, SO WHAT. A true narcissist. He has to get time :pray:

weFukNorNah says:

Ima start killing their kids and see how it feels

bnatural says:

Matchsticks says:

—————

Now, you wanna know something that will set blacks folks off FOR REAL? If Michael Dunn gets away with this child’s murder but the other guy, the former police captain who killed the white guy in the movie theater, gets found guilty….ALL HELL WILL BREAK LOOSE! Both men are claiming self-defense and the “Stand Your Ground” defense has also come up as well.

Hey Pearl. :no: :hi: Its sure is. Unfortunately I cannot turn away. I have to keep my eyes on these fukkers. I dont know what else to do. :|

weFukNorNah says:

He didn’t get a d.u.i bc he fled the scene but he had to be intoxicated

Buttercup says:

The next date night for honey dip and I will be at the range. I :love: my Ruger, but I think it’s time to add a CZ to the mix.

:| Lord have mercy.

says:

imma gone & sit this one out. bc lawd knows #icant

i get too emotional. yall keep me updated on the proceedings :peace:

bnatural says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@OTB
    ————-

And as a result, it will be open season on black men AND women with menacing faces…first black-on-black crime now all of this other nonsense…UGHHHHHH SICKENING….

bnatural says:

************
    ALL OF THIS ^^^^

These extremist whites are mad as hell that President Obama got a second term. Some of them are mad that they’re poor and want to blame the President. It’s like open season on black folks has been declared or something.

bnatural says:

:| Lord have mercy.
    ———

Think about it….slavery, Jim Crow laws…and now this foolishness…shoot first and maybe ask questions later

weFukNorNah says:

Brb bout to go shoot a white kid for skateboarding on the sidewalk

The Pearl! says:

:hi: OTB. I hear you. I just cannot look into his face while he spews lies and hatred. The news updates are more than enough for me.

essenze says:

Lord. I swear if it comes down to me and them, I’m gonna try my hardest to make sure it’s them. All that turn the other cheek shyt is getting old. There may come a time where that is not an option. I am sure as hell not going to bow down. That’s for damn sure

If the music was THAT loud. How could he hear anything FOH

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

This SOB just said he might have mischaracterized his saying “I will kill you” because he had a long night… only two hours of sleep.. and they were interrogating him. So mischaracterized is a nice defense type of way to say you lied.
    And who the pluck rides with a shot gun in the front sheet? Certainly not a “thug” COME ONE :smack: Peel this MF muffin cap back blue :angry:

Buttercup says:

***********
    :winky: I got a Ruger .357 magnum :yes: I do. Went to the gun store/range, took a 4-hour safety class and walked out of there with my piece.

It always amazes me how the “scary” people never stay to themselves. Some combative but scared :rolleyes:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

What kills me is that this man really killed someone’s baby, and could care less. No value of life or anything. It’s crazy. smh.

I am sure as hell not going to bow down.

:welcome:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

So when is the defense going to ask why didn’t you leave or :steer: drive off?
    So then he said he asked them to turn it down and that they did oblige. Thugs don’t oblige… oh and he said it should have all ended then but they didn’t and he had to fight for his life :blink:
    :stop: The defense just said in the midst of the music being cut back on ..bass thumping… windows shuttering… he could hear them cussing him out :niggapleaseface: Then he said he rolled down the window and said “Are you talking to me?” to defuse the situation. REALLY???? I thought you were scared. Now you are getting in an additional conversation with a thug.

essenze says:

The justice system was never made with us in mind. At one point in history we were not even considered a “whole” person smh

essenze says:

Right on @ Pear

Matchsticks says:

it is very obvious that he had a bone to pick with these kids and wanted to respond to everything they said…when teenagers act “silly” around me like these children were likely doing, I go on about my business…he had something to prove and took it out on this child by shooting at him… smh…

————
    Exactly lies. Scared ppl leave situations. He could have easily left. That’s challenging someone when you ask them are they talking about you. Scared people don’t do that.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

*************
    Hmph! Cuz it’s a BLACK LIFE, ya dig? Hmph. Will cry about a fukcing puppy but no emotion about somebody’s dead child? And then all the racist YT’s wanna make degrading/jokey comments about Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson stirring shyt up. Well, if this type shyt continues, won’t have to worry about Al and Jesse…they’ll have to worry about all their everyday black neighbors comin’ for their asses at random — just like they’re doing these young black kids! Damn! :mad:

weFukNorNah says:

Where is surveillance from the store?

Aprilbaby says:

Just tuned it. Really didn’t want to watch after Trayvon.

He is getting very testy. I hope the jury sees that. He is trying to speak softly and not seem aggressive. Man please.

felinelurker says:

@OTB

**********************************************

I had this same convo w/ mister about oscar grant & the young man, jonathan ferrell, killed in charlotte by the police officer. W/ grant, the events were recorded & the officer served I think, like a yr?

bnatural says:

weFukNorNah says:

Where is surveillance from the store?
    —————–

Here’s what I found online…they played the surveillance tape…

“The prosecution played surveillance video from the gas station on which the gunshots can be heard: Three loud shots blast in quick succession, then a pause, then four more, then another pause, then three more. According to the prosecution, every single shot hit the car. Three struck Jordan Davis, who died later at the hospital.”

bnatural says:

essenze says:

—————-

:preach: they took the law into their own hands anyway

The Pearl! says:

:hi: @Essenze…yes…weren’t we considered to be 3/5th of a human being? What type of bullshyt is that? And they wonder why we’re so sensitive when the topic of racism arises.

@Taken, you sure you should be watchin this shyt? It’d make my blood pressure rise.

———-
    Judging by this, and the picture of the SUV, seems to me like he wanted to MAKE SURE he got them all.

Buttercup says:

===========
    I got my Ruger not long after I turned 21. I think I may have had to take a 8 hour class for my permit to carry. There’s a .40 CZ I’ve head my eye on for a while now.

Corroborated by his girlfriend’s testimony. He shot into the back of the vehicle. The kids had child locks on the doors yall. :|

bnatural says:

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

———-

–+—–

The hesitation and repeated firing SMH

Hey FL :hi: Yep by the time he was finsihed, he was credited with time served so he did less than 2 yrs. They got amoney from the trains, I think. :|

The Pearl! says:

@Buttercup, just looked up the .40 CZ….it’s an automatic, right? I basically got my .357 to protect myself/my home, but let shyt pop off and I’ll have no choice but to carry it.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I think this guy’s nonchalant “I had every right to kill my attacker approach” will come back to get him. He said I wanted to stop him from attacking me… But he was sitting in the car.. and you were in your car… and that was attacking you.
    As much as I despise Zimmerman at least he sold his story. This :evil: sucka here. No emotion or care. He has no soul

Aprilbaby says:

bnatural say:

___________________________________________________________________________

So he shot 7 times??? Are you serious? He wanted to kill that night.

Just Looking says:

:offtopic: President Obama signs emergency declaration for Georgia.

That storm, is going to be off the HOOK! Get Ready!

Bread
    Milk
    Eggs
    Wine
    Peanut Butter/Jell
    Fruit
    Fire logs
    That’s I need

Ohh Batteries, flashlight, warm body to hold on too :yes:

essenze says:

I can only imagine how traumatized his friends who were in the car are. Poor babies

10 times. Nine hit the car.

The Pearl! says:

No, Aprilbaby, he shot 10 times!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

He said there was 4 people with guns threatening me and the prosecutor said they all had guns?? He said they all threatened me. The prosecutor said WHAT WERE THEY GOING TO DO PASS THE GUN AROUND AND SHOOT YOU???
    :ghost: An imaginary gun at that.
    ROAST HIM :shotsfired:

Aprilbaby says:

Just Looking says:

:offtopic: President Obama signs emergency declaration for Georgia.
    That storm, is going to be off the HOOK! Get Ready!
    Bread
    Milk
    Eggs
    Wine
    Peanut Butter/Jell
    Fruit
    Fire logs
    That’s I need
    Ohh Batteries, flashlight, warm body to hold on too :yes:
    _________________________________________________________________________

I am working from home today. I think I will be here all week. It’s one thing to be in the house. But to not be able to go when you want drives to crazy!

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Question: Did they ever find a gun in the car this fool shot up? Did they ever find any of the kids with a gun?

April he shot ten to include the back of the truck/suv

EL CHA CHA says:

Hey BWACK PEEPA :wave:

aRoTh says:

HEY YALL!!!!!

:happy:

@Luvn

I’M your #1 fan! :bow: :grill:

_________

:no:

:no:

Aprilbaby says:

The Pearl! says:

No, Aprilbaby, he shot 10 times!
    ___________________________________________________________________________

Wow I’m surprised only one of these young men died. SMDH

Let me go run some errands before the weather gets bad. I can’t with him and all his lies and back peddling.

Buttercup says:

It’s a semi automatic @Pearl. Honey dip had a revolver in mind for me, but the first time he saw me rack his Glok, his eyes—–> :shocked:

Before traveling, I make sure I dumpy my purse completely out, because I’ve rolled up to the airport before with my man in my purse -and a pocket knife :facepalm: God watches over babies and fools.

WHAT WERE THEY GOING TO DO PASS THE GUN AROUND AND SHOOT YOU???
    An imaginary gun at that.
    ———

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

No they did not find guns? Ok, so what gun did this man see? If all four of them had a gun, why did the cops not find one gun? GTFOH. Bye sir. Have fun in jail. Hope it’s the kid of jail OZ was from HBO.

Hey BWACK PEEPA :wave:

Hey CHA :wave: I just printed up a copy of Lord why did you make me Black.. :| Me and the kids gonna do this one for a bedtime change of pace. :heart:

essenze says:

We are suppose to get the snow here in Baltimore by Wednesday night. I made sure to hit the market up yesterday. I know how ravenous people can get in the market lol

aRoTh
    _____

:eek: :welcome: :woohoo:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

He never called the police..
    Sat in his hotel room eating :pizza: and sleeping..
    Said he was scared that they would come find him. But he parked in the front of the hotel…. He can’t recall a lot of things but he did leave the gun in the glove box. Rhoda told him to leave it there. He was scared. But left his gun in the car… parked out front…. While he is inside… eating pizza.. who answered the door to get the pizza? He scared ….
    But I’m sleep tho :tea:

Buttuh cup- I had my knife mr razz gave me for our Anniversary last year in my purse b/f I left for chicago… :facepalm: It’s a pretty knife :yes:

VDot says:

WHAT WERE THEY GOING TO DO PASS THE GUN AROUND AND SHOOT YOU???
    An imaginary gun at that.

I had to chuckle at that line.

Ol Rat Bastard. I hate his smugness :angry:

VDot says:

Rhonda wanted no parts of that bullshyt. She’s like I just wanted some muthafuggin wine to keep the party going. I ain’t sign up for no murder :no:

Buttercup says:

It’s clear that this animal’s felt privileged to take young Jordan’s life. I just hope the justice system doesn’t fukk up again :coffee:

_________

he saw Black skin. :yes:

The defense is going to say that the kids drove “off” (they didnt really leave the area..) and got rid of the “gun”.

Do yall see how crazy that is? Black ppl are dumb first right? They are violent, non-thinkers who readily attack thinking, law-abiding white folks.

BUT then :huh: Black ppl are smart enough to get rid of the gun? Does not equate. :no:

aRoTh says:

HEEEYYYY OTB!!!! *in my Miss Cawtah voice*

*gushing*

Buttercup says:

I give up on typing today!

The Pearl! says:

okay…yeah, after doing some research, I felt more comfy with a revolver…less maintenance, they don’t jam like semi automatics, so that’s what I went with.

The pizza was for Rhonda’s sloshed ass, let him tell it. But he ate it. :hahaha: Lord I hate to laugh. :|

How convenient that he remembers some things crystal clearly, but at other times, when it looked like he was the aggressor, he had “tunnel vision.” :no:

:no: I wonder how long they been engaged. rhonda prolly like naw son. Should put a ring on it last year.

Just Looking says:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

He never called the police..
    Sat in his hotel room eating :pizza: and sleeping..
    But I’m sleep tho :tea:

They sound like TWO CRACK HEADS

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

***************
    :shame: This reminds me of how I used to carry my ex-hubby’s K-bar all sheathed up and sharp as HELL (in my car). He was marine corps.

HEEEYYYY OTB!!!! *in my Miss Cawtah voice*
    *gushing*
    ________

LOL!!!!! :hug: You are well! I just know it!

Dead to the bed @Cawtah. :yes: :hahaha:

Buttercup says:

I understand Pearl. I shot my first gun (revolver) around 7 or 8 years old -after I pointed a gun at my brother because I thought it was a toy. My dad decided it was the perfect time to teach gun safety. I like the sound of putting one in the chamber :ashamed: But if a revolver is the only thing around in a dire situation, I’mma make it do what it do baby.

MsB2u says:

libra80sbaby,raz,taken,outside,Nakeya,San,vdot,jenie,justlooking,tm,man
    :waves:

Just Looking says:

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:
    don’t forget and get on no aeroplane with no knife. My disposable cash is for summer trips not bail. :winky:

Rhonda was in that room like :bite: Let me feed him and :hump: so I can :kona:

Crickett says:

He is a drunk, just like Zimmerman if they would have put him on the stand. Who is he looking at? he keeps looking at someone for help.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

:wave: Hey MsB2U!!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

And she made him leave the :shotsfired: in the car. Rhoda ain’t as stupid as you think :lol:

aRoTh says:

I (what I) iz! I (what I) iz! @OTB

*kisses you all ova yo face* #nobathsalts

Just Looking says:

MsB2u :waves: :hug:

:lol: JL shoot I had to leave that ish in the car. I wanted to take it with me too… I wanted to call momma razz and ask her if they changed the rules yet :rofl:

Sandy know she will leave us in a post for dead :sad:

Sandy know she will leave us in a post for dead
    ———-
    *bangs hands* :eek: She left us fo dead! *momma dee voice*

Just Looking says:

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

_________
    ahhhh no they did not, folks can get it turnt up on a plane. Once flying back from PR, these two white men got into. Flight attendants was kinda like…we close to landing. Dude can’t leaning his sit back. :karate: :cuss: They really was going at it..imagine if one had a knife.

*clears throat* OTB…. should they get a welcome packet? Or nah :blink:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Taken Uhh yes they should *files nails with Diva’s nail file*

:hi:

i’m byke. i see Sandrita den got engrossed in the trial? :shrug:

whatchall on?

Buttercup says:

I made it through TSA once with my knife. I told them as soon as I remembered. The person looking at the scanner didn’t even see it :facepalm:

Pinging Ips :typing:
    LAWD I crack me up if I don’t crack nobody else up :hahaha: Sucks laugh up :tea:

Just Looking says:

*Nope :yawn:

The printer is currently experiencing a technical issue that is causing our recent updates to print incorrectly.

:tea:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Fay: I ain’t eben finna watch no mo. I can’t. NOT TODAY. I might sissy claw :karate: somebody in my office in frustration.

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

*deep sigh*
    Sandra, please relaease us from this post. I can’t take anymore… even got Taken subdued and making perfect sense today. :no:
    I need Taken to be her usual “somebody come get my keyboard” and immodest “big gravi cute” housecoat flashing, “ugly Celie laughing” “sissy clawing” usual self! :waiting:

aRoTh says:

@Taken

Ion’t won’t no trubble! @Nakeya same with you. I come in peace. *no emoti’s to express at the moment*

:hugs: @Whodat

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

Taken! You byke!!!! :happy:

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

Taken! You byke!!!! :happy:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Leaving work early, so I will holla at yall when I get home. Let’s hope yall not in this post still.

The Pearl! says:

@Taken, you finally had enough, huh? Ya’ll had me reluctantly goin in the other room to watch a lil bit…and a lil bit was quite enough. There’s SOMETHING about the face of an entitled, smug, better-than-yo-black-ass crakka that just burns me up! :mad:

:Welcome: aRoth.

Hey, Fay!

The Pearl! says:

:welcome: hell! forgot about the no-caps rule!

who run the wurl? PEARL! :lol: how u babes? :hug:

Taken,

might sissy claw

:rofl: which is why i had to hit the “x” on that tab :nono:

i den kept a clean criminal record for 39 yurrs & ion plan on givin it up. it came at SUCH a high price! :eek:

says:

:bounce: six mins fo’ lurnch! :bounce:

iAmChan says:

I hope he doesn’t get off.