Ludacris’ Baby Mama, Tamika Fuller, Had Multiple Evictions

Tamika Fuller

Eviction records on file at the courthouse seem to suggest a motive behind Tamika Fuller’s demands for upfront cash of $7,500 from rapper Chris “Ludacris” Bridges. Let’s just say that Fuller has a history of having trouble keeping a personal residence based on the public records I’ve obtained. I could go into greater detail, but it’s Sunday, and I must save something for my next post.

From UrbanNewsMedia.com:

“Luda’s new baby mama Tamika Fuller can’t seem to catch a break… Apparently she had to move to California already. Tamika Fuller has been evicted from AMLI AT NORTH BRIARCLIFF II!!! WOW!!! And I just got confirmation that she has since been evicted for not paying rent!!! She had actually been taken to court at least 6 times for not paying her rent, but at the last minute she would come up with the money and pay it on the court date. She has actually moved to Los Angles now…and you won’t believe how she is living!!!! (Take a look) *If you don’t believe me…check the documentation!!!”

Tamika Fuller

15 Responses to “Ludacris’ Baby Mama, Tamika Fuller, Had Multiple Evictions”

hell_on_heels says:

Well Luda, should have wrapped it ALL THE WAY UP!!!

Yardgirl says:

I totally get that this woman is no angel and has a past. However Luda was the fool who had unprotected sex with her and produced a baby. So now he is going to have to pay up, no matter how much dirt gets leaked about her :shrugs:

libra80sbaby says:

Well she prolly won’t be getting evicted for a while now. That child suppote finna do wonders for her. I have NO sympathy for Luda…his old azz should know better. Men with money should freeze their sperm for whenthey want to have kids and just get a vasectomy off the top. Since clearly they don’t know how to use condoms. :tea:

Nice try Sandra :nono: but I’m not cosigning nothing Ludacris is doing…. He should have used a condom :shrugs: the end… Have no sympathy for this cat … matter what lil fan he had in me is gone now…. :tea:

libra80sbaby says:

No excuse for none of this :tea: keep ya **** in your pants of strap up :shrugs:

pointhimout says:

Well thanks to you Christopher Bridges, being evicted will be the least of her worries now. What’s with the smear(sp) campaign? She didn’t hold a gun to his head and force him to get it up and insert his junk?

MsB2u says:

At the end of the day Luda was still Wrong for having unprotected sex
    With this women

JuanHustle says:

Latex prevents more issues from coming light to than babies.

Gynecomastia says:

Yo background it ain’t squeaky clean ish.. Sometimes we all got to swim up stream :yes: She kept swimming and done landed her that rainbow trout :yes: Its so hard for us out there. Cant tell you how many failed business attempts I had when I first started out. Had to stoop to bringing White folks into the fold just to be taken seriously or to get approved for a loan :tea: So no judgment here. Im reminded of a documentary Luda did when his music career was hot. That MTV thing they used to all do. Diary. In Jamaica or somewhere the promoters had provided him with liquor, condoms and other things. He looked at the cam and said these condoms ain’t the right size. I need magnums. Shoulda used em :shrugs: You can brag about yo dack, you need to protect that dack too :yes:

Gynecomastia says:

Yardie 2 days in a row :yahoo: That means good luck tis a cummin :yes: I played sum numbas today. I think I may hit :pray:

Yardgirl says:

Gynecomastia says:

Yardie 2 days in a row That means good luck tis a cummin I played sum numbas today. I think I may hit

*********************************

Hey Bren!! :happy: I pray you hit the numbas taday!! :pray: I am always winning stuff and I finna win that Powerball/Lotto one day, trust me, I will!! I’ll memba you boo!! :yes:

SouthernPrincess says:

The filing date was April 2009!!!!!
    Look at the bottom of the pic!
    Now some one from Luda’s camp is leaking her personal business! Why didn’t they leak he was having unprotected on break sex? Why don’t they leak who is paying for Ex-factor defunct medical school expenses? Why don’t he leak all of his financial information. Why don’t he leak the info for all of his recent expensive purchases that he is enjoying on his 55K salary

Gynecomastia says:

Hey Bren!! I pray you hit the numbas taday!! I am always winning stuff and I finna win that Powerball/Lotto one day, trust me, I will!! I’ll memba you boo!!

:fistbump:

Gynecomastia says:

14.Bren hey boo

Its about time…for us…its about time…forrr us…to get togetha…its about time. Forrrr us….we need to get together…spend some time…eye needja jenaaaye…its time to hold my hand….its time…to be yo man…its time for sum huggin and kissin…and all the things Im misssin :dance: