Morning Wood: Matt Cook in Calvin Klein Boxer Briefs

Matt Cook wearing Calvin Klein

Last week, menswear giant Calvin Klein launched his Spring 2014 #MyCalvins campaign featuring celebrities such as R&B singer Trey Songz posting selfies of themselves wearing Calvin Klein underwear. American and Wilhelmina model Matt Cook had the men going crazy when he posted pictures of himself on his Facebook page and Instagram account wearing his Calvin Klein Boxer Briefs. According to Don Bleek fashion blog, Cook’s fashion layout was shot last spring.

Matt Cook wearing Calvin Klein

Matt Cook wearing Calvin Klein

Matt Cook wearing Calvin Klein

Matt Cook and President Obama

• Morning Wood: Zachary-Dèvon
  • Morning Wood: Denzel Watkins
  • Morning Wood: Trey Reese
  • Morning Wood: David Lovelace

61 Responses to “Morning Wood: Matt Cook in Calvin Klein Boxer Briefs”

libra80sbaby says:

:homo:

KeepingItClassy84 says:

I approve of all that sexiness up top. :nun:

libra80sbaby says:

Can we EVER get a STRAIGHT Morning Wood??? I mean I have only seen like ONE that lookeded straight. :thinking: I guess “real nigguhs” don’t do photo shoots like this and chit :shrugs:

libra80sbaby says:

Don’t get me wrong…he is foine! :gay: but foine nonetheless. I’on care for the light skinded mens tho :shrugs:

:sissyclaws at Chris Bosh: Oh no you must be MISTAKEN cause D Wade asked me to be his BRIDEMAID :nun: says:

Nice bod. I think models have to take these kind of pics. It’s hard to be “hard” and model in certain poses and markets :lol: in general it takes a special kind of man to be free of enough to be naked around strangers and sometimes pose with like genders :shrugs: I say all that to say (Riley voice) A LOT OF THEM NICCAS GAY. :rofl:

libra80sbaby says:

——————————–
      :yes: :hahaha:

libra80sbaby says:

——————————–
      :yes: :hahaha:

69 says:

And to think that I almost emailed my photos in last year without saying it was me. I’m glad I didn’t because every dude that has, has been ripped to shreds. :hahaha:

I don’t need the validation, I was just going to secretly see how critical the roses and thorns would have been of one of their own. :coffee:

69 do it. I am fair and nice :winky:
      *closes housecoat* And a lady…

69 says:

Mistaken

You’re the damn ringleader most of the time. You and DTTS :spank:

:thumbsup:
      NICE
      BODY!

“had the men going crazy when he posted pictures of himself”

Sandra, are you implying that he posted pics for the menz? :think: i can’t say that i see ‘gay’ (but i don’t claim to have magical gaydar). I see young (mighty young), pretty, and fit & athletic. :shrug:

69 I am sew hurt you think that about me :crying1: Me and DTTS are simple Christian women who try to uplift others on this blog. Just to prove you wrong I am going to be positive all day long :grin:

I like what I see.. Pickachu approves :thumbsup: too bad he likes peen :coffee:

so hard out here for a straight black woman :coffee:

Miany says:

Hey mistaken….I jus saw ur post downstairs :lol: yea we’re still going strong. ..I’m sitting out for 2 more years, maybe the dopamine will wear out, if not I may just marry him :love:

Miany says:

Olé Matt looking good. ..too pretty for my preference but shii I ain’t blind, he’s decent :tea:

Yea Miany let that dopemine ride out :rofl: I am happy for you

Beta says:

Nice bod

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

69 I am sew hurt you think that about me Me and DTTS are simple Christian women who try to uplift others on this blog. Just to prove you wrong I am going to be positive all day long

** Rips open housecoat and sissy claws your :boobs: **

Lies told on this here blog :coffee:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Dude up top is aight. Not my type of fella though.

Afiya says:

And to think, he wasting all that good wood on a dude :smh:

Looks sorta like me in my early 20’s.
      I see Sandra don’t like to showcase “Real grown azz men” tho.

@SANDRA
      “MEN: If you would like to be considered for MORNING WOOD, please email 5-6 of your best studio quality photos, including SHIRTLESS shots, to sandra @ sandrarose.com (remove spaces). Please keep your emails short. Emails will be edited for length and promotional spam.”

Why does Sli*** (cough cough) *ahem*… a certain FOB, get to post pics of him takin a chit using a cell phone camera with his hat with the dreds attached tho? :shrugs:

Sandra, this young man’s only ‘fault’ appears to be his affinity for Kim K look-alikes… apparently he was picking up reggie bush’s leftovers :shrug:

weFukNorNah says:

Where the morning glory??? Skylar Diggins please lol

sassyshe says:

Matty is sooooo ghey

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Looks sorta like me in my early 20?s.
      I see Sandra don’t like to showcase “Real grown azz men” tho

@WE FUK
      “Where the morning glory??? Skylar Diggins please lol”

BRUH! I’m in this FB group and some nigga in there must be stalkin her azz cause he post some kinda pic of her E’RDAY!!!

E’RDAY NIGGA! :eek:

Buttercup says:

I prefer the look with clothes on :coffee:

KyCakes says:

Oh myyyy….
      *wipes lower lip*

Gay or not dude is fine :clap: He is very easy on the eyes :yes: Gawd yessssss !!!!!

Smonae says:

Me likes, although that print dont make me :tape:

GM Sandra :waves:
      Man
      Keep
      Luvn :hugs:
      Afiya
      Hearts

weFukNorNah says:

She better be on the lookout..u sure it ain’t jayz man?

Smonae says:

Jenie, KY & Buttercup :happy:

KyCakes says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@WE FUK
      “Where the morning glory??? Skylar Diggins please lol”

E’RDAY NIGGA! :eek:
      —————————————————————–
      Are they candid shots?
      Like her looking over her shoulder crossing the street?
      Skylar hailing a cab?

Probably got his bedroom wallpapered in different sections of her face like John Lithgow did Denzel in “Ricochet” :lol:

weFukNorNah says:

Hey smonae

KyCakes says:

So…basically if you’re good looking, you’re teh ghey? :think:

Got it! :thumbsup:

Smonae says:

Ion get the ghey vibe, but he def could get it :yes:

Just Looking says:

(Riley voice) A LOT OF THEM NICCAS GAY. :rofl:
      _________
      :yes: On the other hand

YOWSER :bounce:

KyCakes says:

Oops…Where are my manners?

Gud Moanin’ Ery’ones :hug:

ION doing no roll call today :nono:

I’m glad I didn’t because every dude that has, has been ripped to shreds.
      ———–
      Yep :yes:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Morning y’all!! *looks up top* I’m not sure if he is gay, but he is cute! Lol. :offtopic: I took my ring off to wash my hands this morning, and left it at home. :cry:

Beta says:

Smonae :hi:

We’ve had some gay looking ones on here :eek: But this right here don’t fit the bill

sassyshe says:

:waves: morning smonae, morning everyone

@KY CAKES
      “Are they candid shots?
      Like her looking over her shoulder crossing the street?
      Skylar hailing a cab?

_____________________________

Some of them are candid shots, not all of them but some of them. Her working out, she was at this club… I think he stalks her on Instagram and then stalks her friends instragram pages and chit too. :lol:

That nigga look like a crack head version of Forrest Whittaker tho so this is about the best he goin do. :lol:

Looks sorta like me in my early 20?s.
      I see Sandra don’t like to showcase “Real grown azz men” tho.
      ———
      :rofl: :phew:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I see Sandra don’t like to showcase “Real grown azz men” tho.
      –_———-
      You sent her a real photo!?

weFukNorNah says:

Where the morning glory??? Skylar Diggins please lol

My readers are tired of seeing gay Morning Woods. :coffee:

@SANDRA
      “Where the morning glory??? Skylar Diggins please lol

My readers are tired of seeing gay Morning Woods.

:eek:

Jay Z goin get you for that… talkin bout his woman n chit.

Lovely. Just lovely.

I Approve of this message :yes:
      :banned: <–Approval stamp :lol:

Aprilbaby says:

I refuse to believe all men who are fine or take care of their bodies are gay!

He is fione! Plan and simple.

UpgradedLurker says:

Most of the models that you think are gay are going home to their wives and girlfriends. Don’t believe the hype.

pointhimout says:

@69 pls send ur glossy b/w 8×10 and any other modeling images of urself to me at pointhimout at yahoo dot com. If ur on oovoo or skype thats even better.

OpinionHated says:

He looks gay – I don’t know give me a little pot belly any day – I don’t like men that are too cut – real men drink beer and fart!!!

GottaBigOne says:

He’s Got some of the BIGGEST I have ever seen – – Bar NONE!