NY Knicks star Raymond Felton and Ariane Felton

NY Knicks star guard Raymond Felton’s LSLH wife, Ariane Raymondo-Felton, is filing for divorce less than 19 months after the couple wed. Felton’s game has suffered all season due to his personal problems at home. In fact, his season has been so bad that Coach Woodson is considering trading him.

On their wedding day Felton, 29, was so smitten with Ariane’s light skin and long hair that he said, “Beautiful as ever, from the first day I met her. I’m going to take care of her. You have my word. I promise you. No matter what it is, I’m always there for you. I love you.”

The short duration of their marriage indicates that either the Dopamine has faded or she was never in Love with him, and was just biding her time until she catalogued and inventoried all of his assets.

From The NY Post Page Six:

Knicks point guard Raymond Felton is being divorced by his wife, Ariane Raymondo-Felton, after less than 19 months of marriage, as rumors fly that the Knicks are also planning to trade him.

Beautiful 26-year-old law student Ariane, who married 29-year-old Felton in 2012, filed for divorce Tuesday in Manhattan, Page Six can exclusively reveal. A second source confirmed Felton has personally been served with divorce papers, although the grounds for divorce were not clear Tuesday night.

Brunette Ariane, a Cornell graduate and ­former para­legal at corporate law firm Willkie Farr & Gallagher, is now a first-year student at Fordham University School of Law.

She reportedly dated Felton for a number of years before the couple tied the knot on July 28, 2012, in Wake Forest, NC.

The NBA star and Ariane shared an apartment on the Upper East Side and have no ­children. But Felton had fathered a son with another woman before he and Ariane were married.

• Kenyon Martin and One of His Girlfriends Welcomes a Girl
  • Are The Obamas Headed for Divorce Court?
  • La La Vazquez is back on the market
  • Babyface Admits He Was Never In Love With Tracey Edmonds
  • Photo: Instagram.com

102 Responses to “NY Knicks Star Raymond Felton’s Wife Files for Divorce Less Than 19 Months After They Wed”

Buttercup says:

==============
      Before they were dating or while they were on “break?”

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I want to know why the split…

Sounds like she getting out of that just in the knick of time :tea: sounds like she has a good head on her shoulders :tea: NEXT!

Carrington says:

They match. Neither one is all that, so I can believe them as a couple.

Gigi26 says:

I can bet what caused this…

He was still fukking the mother of the child he had prior to marrying Ariane. And ole girl is probably pregnant again.

Girl, get your JD at Fordham, get that guap from your top tier law firm and fukk him. Your career (hopefully if you’re going into corporate) will last longer than his. Hell you’ll probably make partner.

She qualifies as “exotic” Sandra :tea: :lol:

Man Felton looks like a serious gump in that pic up top :no:

why he look so doofus-ish (did he ‘order’ her from somewhere?! :think: )

let me stop… i’m sure they loved each other and just grew apart :tea:

aRoTh says:

________________________

SOTHERNGRL says:

Something was really off. 19 mos? I cant call but something aint right. I guess one of ‘em fixing to have to be gay. Cause in this day and age thats always the problem.

aRoTh says:

Felton looks like a serious gump

:cosign:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

———-
      I will never understand this. If your going to still sleep with your kids momma, thenwhy date and marry someone else?! Just stay with her. And if that is what happened, then good for her for leaving. Humph

I guess you can be anything else other than brown to be an LSLH huh Sandra :rofl:

Hey folk fall out of love all the time. And coach Woodson ain’t gonna get to trade nobody because his butt is probably on the way out also.

Wake Forest, NC
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Umm even though the school Wake Forest hasnt been physically located in Wake Forest, NC in over 50 years…no Carolina player has no bidness getting married in a place that bears such a name. :no:

Was destined to fail.

That is like him getting married in Duke Gardens. :shrug:

YELLS *TARHEELS OUT THIS BISH* :yahoo:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

They match. Neither one is all that, so I can believe them as a couple.
      by Carrington on Feb 19, 2014 at 2:50 pm
      ———–
      :ghost:

SHe looks 34 not 26 though…

He do kinda favor Bubba :thinking:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

He do kinda favor Bubba
      ———-

Gigi26 says:

And Mike holds NO WEIGHT in the Knicks organization other than to run plays. Trust on that.

The Knicks should trade bum ass JR Smith before Felton :yes:

YELLS *TARHEELS OUT THIS BISH* :yahoo:

*poof* :ghost:

aRoTh says:

__________________________________________

Age old question.

Sandra?

She must hit the first level of “pay out” on the pre-nup!

:warning: MY Gawd did anyone see the vid OF Ray rice dragging his wife out of the elevator after Knocking her out :phew: :eek:

weFukNorNah says:

He knew from jump she wasn’t interested in his james worthy looking azz.. I can only imagined the women he hurdles over to get in the path of ariane ..can tell in that picture she didn’t want his azz…The fukk he deserves. She’s gonna graduate law school and marry a light skin nigga with green eyes

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

She trying to be somebody and she saw he wasn’t hitting them :bball: Js like he used to so she said :steer: BISH finna pay for my degree and I am out. I ain’t finna be stuck with you when your knees bad and you say your accountant ripped you off :peace:

Rooo Teeee Poooooo :woot:

#aintmyfault :rofl:

__________________________________________

:blink:
      …Some women you don’t want a relationship with. How is this an age old question?

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

——
      What?! Is that new? and did the cops get him?

SOTHERNGRL says:

**************************
      This is what I thought but just didnt want to say.

cause he want to! and she gonna be compliant cause it comes with perqs (else she might end up like Misa counting down to moving day, while Puff :tea: )

SOTHERNGRL says:

why he look so doofus-ish (did he ‘order’ her from somewhere?! )
      ******************
      I thought you could only order ones from Russia, Romania and places like that.

luVn_liFe… says:

Yes :no: that was ridiculous :nono:

they besta get to trading, TrAde deadline is ticking down :tea:
      Jason terry is going to Sacramento

Buttercup says:

26? Man, these girls better stop listening to people who spread the lie that sleep is for the dead. Get you a solid 8 hour sleep and drink plenty of water. I’m 27 and still get carded at Rated R movies. I didn’t think folks really checked for ID at the the-ater.

weFukNorNah says:

In rays defense that bitch spit in his face…man or woman if you spit in my face you are going to die

why he look so doofus-ish (did he ‘order’ her from somewhere?! )
      ******************
      Chiddddd…. I’d order from that web-site too!
      :eek:

@keYa . . thats was on Valentines day weekend. the most romantic day on earffh.

yeah they both went to jail actually.

SOTHERNGRL says:

***************************
      Cause @Keya some folks are just for fuggin and some are for marrying.

:yes:

2know the ledge excuses are for the weak says:

another dumb athlete that got caught up and she was in it for the funds.
      he just got Kim K’d

Gigi26 says:

and Wefuk is 100 correct.
      ——————————-
      Less than 19 months? Yeah okay…she must’ve said man I can take this loser nigga around me no more :no:

Said i’ll even incure debt to get away from him :lol:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

———
      But if yall are sleeping together, and having kids together, then you are having some form of a relationship, because that’s a life long thing. So why not just be together?

@SOUTHERN
      “I will never understand this. If your going to still sleep with your kids momma, thenwhy date and marry someone else?! Just stay with her
      ***************************
      Cause @Keya some folks are just for fuggin and some are for marrying.
      _________________________________

:preach:

:cosign:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

__________________________________________
      :blink:

I have a friend now, dude lives with his first Baby mother, and she tells me she is pregnant again with this fool child :facepalm: ain’t no way…. why are you even fawking this dude raw yo :shrugs: I get it’s hard to let go of folks but to still be fawking him raw knowing he lives back with his first baby mother :no: I told her I have no comment on that bullshyt…. told her to do what’s best for her…. folks like that you can’t give advice to especially when you have told them so many times….. a hard head make a soft azz :rules: Folks don’t think AIDS is real in these streets :tea:

I thought you could only order ones from Russia, Romania and places like that.

:shrug: i can’t call it… but have you seen that show where the yt mens ordered some wife from russia, etc., and now they can see that the womens don’t want their fat balding un-rich amerikkan arses??? no sympathy :rofl:

Oh well once someone spits they Best have a plan b ready :shrug:

I don’t condone dv but …..

———

Cause the man ain’t want the children half the time. The woman DECIDED to keep the child after they had an accident.

But that’s neither here nor there. If you don’t WANT to marry them, you don’t marry them. :shrugs:

What does having a kid have to do with it?

SOTHERNGRL says:

***************************
      Cause @Keya some folks are just for fuggin and some are for marrying.

Good answer :tea: cut and dry

weFukNorNah says:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Ok she spit in his face…but what did he do why she spit? Or did she just spit to be dirty? Ether way you don’t spit in someone’s face. But damn, you had to knock her out cold? Good Lord. Well… nevermind, because if that was my son, and she spit on him, and he clean knocked her ass out, I would not have too much to say. But the cops don’t care if she spit on him, he still might have to go to jail, and is it really worth all that?

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Oh well once someone spits they Best have a plan b ready

:thankyou: no excuse now ….. them shyts is right on the isles in the feminine product section :nono: No excuse

They do it because they like to fugg and pussy ain’t got no face :no:

The women participate for whatever dumb reason :shrug:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Cause @Keya some folks are just for fuggin and some are for marrying.

Good answer cut and dry
      ——–
      Then strap up. When kids are involved it’s never that cut and dry.

Gigi26 says:

I won’t dare spit in my man’s face or anyone’s for that matter. That is the ultimate act of disrespect. You can’t just walk away from that. :no:

You spit in ANYONE’s face, you deserve an ass kicking. MALE OR FEMALE. Degree of ass kicking TBD. PERIOD.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

———
      just saw it!!!! Was about to post on it!!!
      SR :waiting:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Oh well once someone spits they Best have a plan b ready

wrong discussion :hahaha: my bad

Buttercup says:

I don’t condone a man hitting a woman, but sometimes females get out of pocket because they feel like men aren’t going to retaliate. Men and women need to respect each other and keep their hands and bodily fluids to themselves outside of :hunching:

@WE FUK
      “Lowest thing you can do to a human being is hurl your nasty azz spit in someone’s face… and before anyone says you don’t put your hands on a female..go spit in your man’s face and see won’t he knock your azz to the promised land”

:preach:
      Lotta chicks think cause they got a vagina they just free to do anything.

CHIIIIIIID.

Jenny :gossip: I meant “plan b” like what theeee fugg you gonna do after you spit :eek:

She ain’t have no plan :no:

:blink: ….but Boris ain’t neva had to ‘order’ no chick :think:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Cause @Keya some folks are just for fuggin and some are for marrying.
      Good answer cut and dry
      ——–
      Then strap up. When kids are involved it’s never that cut and dry.

I agree with the strap up…. but men honestly don’t think like that. Men are very simple minded and unfortunately, you either wife material, or smash material, even if means getting you pregnant…. Is it right nope :tea: but eh !

Nakeya
      Mofos ain’t got no logic when it comes to their ducks, some not all.

@MIC
      “….but Boris ain’t neva had to ‘order’ no chick ”

Who said he “had” to? :blink:

I said if the hoes looked like that on this website, I shole would order me one. Never said I “had” to.

@@Nakeyah they both went to Jail

I Run New York says:

That’s a really quick marriage. I suspect she caught him cheating.

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Now I know :rofl: my bad…. :ashamed: getting topics mixed up

weFukNorNah says:

This girl spit on me one time…. she has a tooth implant now because that corona bottle that was in my hand someone ended up across her face

@DTS
      “Mofos ain’t got no logic when it comes to their ducks”

:huh:

…what logic got to do with phucking? Niggas ain’t bout to compare resumes to decide who to phuck. GTFOH.

JEZZUS RAY :no:

Welp

weFukNorNah says:

He dragged that bitch like it was deer season and he was takin it to the truck lol

Buttercup says:

I just saw the Ray Rice video. For shame :no:

:chase: <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

She ain’t have no plan
      :hahaha: ur right

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

He knocked her out like Dede off Friday!!! Ray Rice chile :rofl: Not funny tho :eek:

Gigi26 says:

At least he closed his shorty’s legs ROTFLMAO he’s a gentleman in that aspect!!

And he shook the shyt out of her :rofl: :crying1:

Gigi26 says:

At least he closed his shorty’s legs ROTFLMAO he’s a gentleman in that aspect!!

Kicked them shyts closed :rofl: with his foot

Gigi26 says:

Once shorty got up, he was like “fukk that bish mayne can’t take this hoe no fukkin where mayne” :rofl:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I did not see the video, so did she at least try and run or anything? Damn. SO she spit on him and stood there?!

@ButterCUP and GIGI
      she spit he reacted. I think seeing the vid the way he dragged her out of the elevator was just :eek: bananas

Gigi26 says:

Nah Keya we didn’t see the actual punch, just the aftermath of the shyt :rofl:

He dragged that ass out like she was Bernie :rofl:

That shyt prolly happened so fast she ain’t even have time to move, shyt was prolly like a reflex :crying:

weFukNorNah says:

Lmao.. that video won’t really stand bc u don’t have footage he really knocked her out..I’m sure that Hennessey helped too..she wasn’t bleeding… she won’t press charges unless she wanna go too..where I’m from spitting is assault with a deadly weapon

Buttercup says:

@Luvie, I just watched it. I just can’t fathom getting so upset with my dude that I spit on him. I’ve only raised my voice at honey dip twice in 5.5 years. To get so overcome with emotions that it becomes physical? Nah, I’m somebody’s mama. I can’t behave like that.

Gigi26 says:

I remember one time my sister punch me in mah titty, man next thing I knew she was crying holding her eye :no: Shyt just be like a reflex sometimes :lol:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

~~~~~~`
      the vid doesnt show her spitting on him or him Knocking her ass out.
      Just dragging her unconscious ass out of the elevator :no:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Gigi26 says:

Kicked them shyts closed with his foot
      —————————–
      :rofl: Prolly would’ve left them open, shorty prolly didn’t have on any panties

Buttercup says:

He dragged that ass out like she was Bernie :rofl:
      ============
      I was trying to be chit, but GiGi won’t let me :rofl: :hahaha:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I was trying to be chit, but GiGi won’t let me
      ———
      Don’t blame GiGi. You know good and well, everyone in here ain’t shyt. :tea:

@NAKEYA
      “If the video does not show him knocking her out, or her spitting, how do we know she spit? She told the cops she spit on him?”

Video don’t show him hitting or her spitting. :shrugs:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

——–
      Folks always wanna lie on the blog :rolleyes:
      One time a person looked at me wrong and I straight snuck they eyeballs out they sockets with my bare hands :eek:
      You know why she doesn’t talk to strangers??? Cause she can’t see them hoes anymore :huh:

Man she looked DONE. They prolly was both drunk :no:

When the Henny in the system…ain’t no tellin…

luVn_liFe… says:

**********************

That was pretty terrible. I read from an unreliable source that she spit on him before he cold ****ed her.

@GIGI
      “Man she looked DONE. They prolly was both drunk

When the Henny in the system…ain’t no tellin…”
      _________________________

Yup.

I mean, that nigga one of the strongest running backs in the league. If he knocked her out, he woulda broke some chit in her face or knocked a toof out or something. :think:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

He kept trying to kick move her leg cause it was sleep (like the rest of her) from the punch and holding the elevator up :rofl:
      When security walked up he was like :phew: DAWG can you help me with this and side stepped her to walk off :lol:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:newpost:

Gigi26 says:

:rofl: that nigga Ray in some deep shyt now :crying1: he really shook shorty and walked off into the sunset, I wonder what he told ole buddy too :no:

AprilRain says:

Gee @ man…you dont have to be so…manish….crush a girls heart why dont cha…. :(

You are not logged in. You must be logged in to post a comment.