Paula Deen Apology

In case you haven’t heard, disgraced TV chef Paula Deen is back.

Deen, 67, is being given a second chance by corporate sponsors after she was unceremoniously dumped by the Food Network for being racially naive in these changing times.

“I’ve learned a lot,” said Deen in a cover story of this week’s People magazine.

“I feel like ‘embattled’ or ‘disgraced’ will always follow my name. It’s like that black football player who recently came out,” she said, referring to gay NFL draft prospect Michael Sam.

Deen continued: “He said, ‘I just want to be known as a football player. I don’t want to be known as a gay football player.’ I know exactly what he’s saying.”

Deen admitted to having used the word “nigger” too loosely in the past. She also found enjoyment in dressing her black servants as galley slaves.

From Gawker.com:

But the main thing is that Deen doesn’t get it at all. She lost whatever good name she had through her actions: admitting to having said the word “nigger,” and also, in the often ignored and utterly nauseating part of her scandal, her desire to hold an antebellum-themed wedding for her brother Bubba, in which black servants dressed as slaves. When Michael Sam says, “I just wish you guys would see me as Michael Sam the football player, instead of Michael Sam the gay football player,” he is asking for the very opposite of what Deen is asking for here: to be judged not for what he is, but for what he does. In the court of public opinion, sometimes you pay for your bigotry, but you shouldn’t ever have to pay for your sexuality.

Elsewhere in the story, Deen says on the fallout of her scandal, “When I woke up each morning, it was like my world was crashing down again.” Aw. “I think twice about a joke,” she says, the poor thing. Can you even imagine, having to think about your words?

• Gay NFL Player Leaves Miami Dolphins Due to Bullying
  • College Football Star and NFL Draft Prospect Announces He’s Gay
  • Was Lover’s Quarrel Behind Fatal Stabbing of Basketball Player?
  • Robert Griffin III Says Gay NFL Players Should Come Out

127 Responses to “Paula Deen Says She Relates to “That Black Football Player Who Recently Came Out””

:facepalm: … ain’t even bother to look that nigg**’s name up huh Paula?

Gigi26 says:

This filthy piece of sprite trash :no:

I don’t like this lady. She talk too much. She just cant go into oblivion in peace :facepalm:

Afiya says:

:smack: dis ho!! :nono:

This Pink Faced Blue EYED FAT hog!

Beta says:

This butter loving bytch :facepalm:

And stop tanning! Turkey neck :mad:

Beta says:

:rofl: at all comments

And stop tanning! Turkey neck :mad:

Welp, this right here kilt my vibe. I can’t even be mad no more…

cob rolling bish

The NY Post is reportin on the Fab/Felton beef. They got it mixed up tho. :lol:

______
      The marriage between Knicks point guard Raymond Felton and his beautiful wife, Ariane Raymondo-Felton, crumbled less than 19 months after they wed — and hip-hop star Fabolous apparently knew there was trouble in paradise.

The “Can’t Deny It” rapper hinted that Felton, 29, was playing the field behind Raymondo-Felton’s back, in his song, “Cuffin Season” with lyrics about promiscuous women he implied Felton had to end relationships with.

“4 Celtics, Knicks guard, you know Felton,” he sang. “This n—- in Atlanta AirTran her, no Delta. Been naughty all year trying to end it nicely, Summer hoes turning into winter wifeys.”

Raymondo-Felton, 26 — a Cornell graduate and Fordham law student — filed for a divorce on Feb. 18 almost two months after Fabolous’ song was released at the end of December 2013. She has not publicly accused her estranged husband of infidelity.

They were married near Raymondo-Felton’s hometown in Wake Forest, NC, on July 28, 2012 after dating for a few years.

Felton professed his love in their wedding video: “Beautiful as ever, from the first day I met her. I’m going to take care of her. You have my word. I promise you. No matter what it is, I’m always there for you. I love you.”

Despite being married to a beautiful brunette, Felton has been regarded as a “flirt” and a “ladies man,” friends told The Post.

“He’s an NBA player. He flirts and stuff,” a friend said. “When you’re in a position like that you could get 10 girls per week.”

A rep for Fabolous didn’t return calls for comment.

goat76 says:

Damn, I should have gotten some of that cook ware for the low.

A%% look like she been getting slapped all over

goat76 says:

Damn, I should have gotten some of that cook ware for the low.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Probably wasnt worth a damn. Im sure her foul ass figured out away to spray it with a “fake type of teflon”

her FRAUD a.s.s.

Damn, I should have gotten some of that cook ware for the low.
      ————
      When I see her shyt on clearance I drop it somewhere.

KyCakes says:

This bish :rollseyes:

And she will go back from whence she came…

:sissyclaws at Chris Bosh: Oh no you must be MISTAKEN cause D Wade asked me to be his BRIDEMAID :nun: says:

This patty cake patty cake ate me a cake faced hoe need to shut up and die :stop:

Wait I just read the comments and everybody’s favorite word is hoe and BISH I think.. At least they are mine. I am sew proud of ya’ll :love:

she looks like reeks of hot SPAM straight out of the can and anchovies :hurl:

Fab is probably reading the post and other outlets like *hand behind his head* :grill: I be killin ‘em…. I expect him to start releasing tracks ASAPedly. Or if he was smart he would.

Steady looking for sympathy :crying1: Ho :bye: BYE

FuturedocDonte says:

:smack: bye Paula :bye:

But the sad thing about it is regardless of what she is trying to sell. She is going to sell out in FLORIDA AND TEXAS

Her skin looks like it looks and feels like rancid beef jerky. She needs to see if she can get a check for that. Oh I love to put butter in everything till I got diabetes face hoe :rolleyes:

———————————–
      hold up so this backwoods nasty resturant having so so understand a gay black football palyer now? really paula if you don’t go crawling back under the rock you came from.

Is that hoe tryna come out the closet :rofl:

She is going to sell out in FLORIDA
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      NORTH FLORIDA. Not SOUTH :nono: two dif types of People

Folks been trying to get that voted on for quite sometime.
      Them Mofos up in NO.FL :smack: :mad:

Is that hoe tryna come out the closet :rofl:
      ————-
      the cookie closet

Diva says:

Diva :waiting: I just went byke and looked and message is sitting right there in fb land. You a dirty one for that ma :crying1: Talmbout you don’t see it. I ain’t gone say nothing else on account of your birthday and all but God knows what you doing to me :eek: :lol:
      ———————————-
      Mistake you is just acting up and shyt on my birfday…guhl you had me looking and there is not one, no not one message from you…you trying send Diva to the funny farm with your antics :rofl:

Just Looking says:

Beta and San says:

This butter ball loving, tanned turkey neck bytch :facepalm: :mad:
      February 27, 2014 at 2:55 pm
      :ghost:

@Future: Get outta here posting with Tara on your gravie :lol:
      I am trying to drink my 8 glasses of water out of this travel container I bought. I am behind like 6 servings. I am :cheers: furiously at my desk. I hope I don’t brain damage myself. Be at my desk :typing: then all the sudden :ghost:

Is that hoe tryna come out the closet
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :crying: girl U made me Holler! :hahaha:

Yall and these comments :hahaha:

:kiss: Hey honey :grill:

KyCakes says:

Welp…Fa..bo..lo..us

I used to get mad at this nigga…like :mad: That is NOT how you spell Fabulous… :tea:

fugg this bish :tea:
      ———————-
      with a sick dyck

@Luvn quit all that hollering over there guhl :lol:

Diva I am going to request you. I sent it via messenger/message… go see if you have a request :waiting:

TOO MUCH WATER AT ONCE WILL KILL YOU TAKEN :bye: Take Care :kona:
      #butstayawayfromthelightCarolAnn :eek:
      ======================

San ah make ya dance says:

Is that hoe tryna come out the closet :rofl:
      ————-
      the cookie closet

:dead:

DTTS :kisses: how you luv

Diva! I told you I wasn’t lying to you :crying1: YOU SEE ME??? :rofl:

Diva says:

@MissT I seent it wif yo crazy self!!!!! :woohoo: Got it….heffa!

Just Looking says:

Just Looking says:

Welp…Fa..bo..lo..us
      *sings it to you* Eff Ayyy Beee Ohhh El OH You Essss :dance:
      This is how I spell this WERD every time :yes:

Diva! I told you I wasn’t lying to you :crying1: YOU SEE ME??? :rofl:
      ———————–
      It just popped up like a second ago chile!!!! *files your nails*

I know DTTS :oops: That’s why I said I need to just space it out. What would you do without me? Crumble and die. I know you love me :winky:

DTTS :kiss: how you luv

Better now :winky:
      It so friggin :cold:
      ——————-
      the Polar Express shyt needs to go already!!!

This ho tan with butter :crying1:

Yall play too much :rofl: :rofl:
      ——————–
      they shole do…like the on a dayum playground :rofl:

Well I just sent the request :rolleyes: I had sent the message days ago and just remembered when I saw your font. I be selective about who I interact with. Plus I didn’t want you think I was a stalker like Man :rofl:

I would :cry:

Awwww DTTS can warm u up under the mink tent. :hump:

San ah make ya dance says:

This ho tan with butter :crying1:
      ——————
      wrong, those hoe is using plain ole LARD as a tanning cream :ghost:

DTTS :kiss: how you luv

Better now :winky:
      It so friggin :cold:
      ——————-
      the Polar Express shyt needs to go already!!!
      :fistbump:
      We need to take a Rocket to the Sun, or some ish! :rofl:

—————————
      I think he sent me a request…. :kona: jk @Man

Ya’ll say she tan rotisserie style? :crying1:

DTTS :kiss: how you luv

Better now :winky:
      It so friggin :cold:
      ——————-
      the Polar Express shyt needs to go already!!!
      :fistbump:
      We need to take a Rocket to the Sun, or some ish! :rofl:
      ———————
      For real doe…..

Awwww DTTS can warm u up under the mink tent. :hump:

JUST the way I like it Daddy :yes: #rightthere :wink:

Afiya says:

Where is OTB :blink: she :sick: :bite:

:facepalm:

Everyone in here knows that Diva and OTB stalk me. Along with a whole “man.”

I’m the most stalked nigga that aint’ famous!

Whet you say?!?!? Ole Rotisserie oven baked bish :ghost:

Awwww DTTS can warm u up under the mink tent. :hump:

JUST the way I like it Daddy :yes: #rightthere :wink:
      —————–
      get a dayum room and take that shyt outta the garden :rofl: :rofl:

DTTS :kiss: how you luv

Better now :winky:
      It so friggin :cold:
      ——————-
      the Polar Express shyt needs to go already!!!
      :fistbump:
      We need to take a Rocket to the Sun, or some ish! :rofl:
      ———————
      For real doe…..
      :warning: MsDiva, WE GOTTA LEAVE EARTH :warning:

:rofl: :rofl:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

:facepalm:

Everyone in here knows that Diva and OTB stalk me. Along with a whole “man.”

I’m the most stalked nigga that aint’ famous!
      ———————
      that nucca been sniffing glue agane!!!! :rofl:

2know the ledge excuses are for the weak says:

DTTS: Im trying to behave here trying to get my mind right before i partake in all this rachetness tjhats upon my city this wkend

DTTS :kiss: how you luv

Better now :winky:
      It so friggin :cold:
      ——————-
      the Polar Express shyt needs to go already!!!
      :fistbump:
      We need to take a Rocket to the Sun, or some ish! :rofl:
      ———————
      For real doe…..
      :warning: MsDiva, WE GOTTA LEAVE EARTH :warning:
      ————————–
      I got the likkor and the linens, what you is branging?

DTTS :rofl:

—————–
      get a dayum room and take that shyt outta the garden :rofl: :rofl:

I JUST KNOW you ain’t talking! :hahaha: I saw you :eek: earlier :yes:
      ————-
      Knowledge, carry on :hump: :D
      —————–
      :rofl: yeah I was getting my e-freak on with my Goatness……right in the middle of the garden #carryonwithyours

Hell we can :hump: in the garden also

You could make us some Sun-Proof tshirt suits! :woot: #iwantmineindarkpurple :D
      _______________________________
      I want mine turquoise

WE GONE BE sharB! :fistbump:

:gossip: Them alien bishes ain't gonna know what hit them :dead:
      —————–
      dats right sharB chile!!!!!

Don’t look too hard MsDiva :tea: <—empty cup

:gossip: Them alien bishes ain’t gonna know what hit them :dead:
      ———–
      :ghost: The visual

Bad Influence says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

” … ain’t even bother to look that nigg**’s name up huh Paula?”

:hahaha: i really lol’d!

hey bewski’s :waves:

Reverse Rodeo Cowgirl
      __________________________

love it DTTS and there is a few more positions you can do or i can do but going to keep this fam friendly. :wink:

This bish paula thought Pink was her color, huh? :lol:

Reverse Rodeo Cowgirl
      __________________________

Ok, when I say ‘pretzel’ GO! :lol:
      ============================
      :2dance: Hoboygurrllll

:wave: Bad hey hunni

Chile Fabolous jsut posted on IG that he’ll be at Reign tonight for his mixtape and some thirsted girl @cloesoboojie goes “LEMME SUCK YOUR DYCK!”

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

Gonna chase me and MsDiva down for your info! :kona:

Ok, when I say ‘pretzel’ GO

go :lol:

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

————————
      trifling +1

He’s gonna send his :gossip: security guard looking for that bish :rofl:

San ah make ya dance says:

————————
      trifling +1

He’s gonna send his :gossip: security guard looking for that bish
      ———————-
      you know he is…..
      ===
      Then Emily's gonna be on the LOOKOUT :eek: too! All nervous up in the club, and can't have a good time, for looking :hahaha:

EL CHA CHA says:

Why do people constantly have diarrhea of the mouth so much…She aint learned to be careful of the words she speak cus her old azz on radar :no:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :offtopic: My boo and I saw About Last Night last night and that movie his very funny, except some scenes had Michael Ealy looking like a skeleton bout the face :hahaha: He still fine as shyt though :thumbsup:

I scrolled down to the rest of the comments and here she goes “I want to suck it from the back with your bawls and a lot of spit” she looks like she is still in high school.. :cry:

Someone called her ass out and said that walmart has lots of water on sale to quench her thirst and another person told her “nobody wants her ass” :crying1:

————-
      :crying1: Only crack heads beg to suck dyck :crying1:

Razzle, I remember sheisty & nicety :lol:

==============
      Cha Cha :hug: I concur, at certain angles, he ain’t hot :no:

Just Looking says:

:yes:

:waves: @ BAD :kiss:

San ah make ya dance says:

————-
      :crying1: Only crack heads beg to suck dyck :crying1:

Backwards hustling….. :huh:
      Instead of someone begging her, she begging them :facepalm:
      Worthless ass hoes :no: smh…

OpinionHated says:

:hurl: in regards to chick who want to suck on fab’s schlong – I mean if he don’t bother to fix his teeth how you know he wash his sweaty balls… uuggghh

Paula Dean is a hot mess she need to go choke on a stick of butter with her diabetic azz… and she is like the gay baller – packed full of sh*t~~~~

Instead of someone begging her, she begging them
      Worthless ass hoes smh…

:shocked: is that Lickisha down at the shipyard tryna get w/Fab?!

IsThisThingOn… :cool: Mic Check 1-2, 1-2 says:

Instead of someone begging her, she begging them
      Worthless ass hoes smh…

:shocked: is that Lickisha down at the shipyard tryna get w/Fab?!

:yes: Apparently so.

Lickisha from The Shipyard :dead:

San ah make ya dance says:
      ————-
      :crying1: Only crack heads beg to suck dyck
      ________________________

:preach:

Afiya! come get yo’ girl, man… come. get. her. :facepalm:

OK, to the young hoe,

Once you sugg him off, then what :huh: Dummie :huh:

What you do a happy dance, and then what? :shrug:

I want these hoes to think :tea:

This other chick commented on the same pic talmbout “I need to be there so you can fvck me good”

:facepalm:

So I go to her page and she posted a pic earlier today with her cute lil puppy talmbout she bout to go run. She had on some pink and white low top jordans and they weren’t even tied right. :facepalm:

So I asked, “who goes running in Jordans, especially ones that aren’t securly tied”

He ain’t done with me yet… :kona:

You ain’t got the answers Razz! You ain’t done the (ho) education!!! :mad:

JerseyGirl68 says:

Will someone tell this white beyotch to STFU already!! Next.