Attorney Phaedra Parks attends Angela Stanton's deposition

Embattled local attorney Phaedra Parks, far left, appeared at a deposition for Angela Stanton, right, author of the tell-all book, Lies of a Real Housewife, in Gwinnett County earlier this week. Parks is suing Stanton for defamation after Stanton alleged that Parks was the mastermind behind an auto theft ring that operated in Atlanta.

As I told you previously, Parks refused Stanton’s attorney’s request to appear at her own deposition to provide evidence that Stanton defamed her.

Attorney Phaedra Parks attends Angela Stanton's deposition

In exclusive photos taken at the deposition, a bedraggled looking Parks is seen scribbling notes as her own attorney deposes Stanton.

Phaedra’s husband, RHOA co-star Apollo Nida, has legal troubles of his own. He will appear in an Atlanta courtroom next month following his January arrest on charges of bank fraud and ID theft. Phaedra will reportedly represent Apollo in court.

• Angela Stanton Asks Court for Summary Judgment Against Phaedra Parks in Defamation Case
  • How the Feds Built Their Case Against Phaedra Parks’ Husband, Apollo Nida
  • Celebrity Mugshot: Angela Stanton
  • Apollo Nida Laughs in the Face of His Critics

51 Responses to “Phaedra Parks appeared at Angela Stanton’s deposition, but she refuses to attend her own deposition”

Trendsetter says:

:tea:

:facepalm:

…she dealing with a lot due to that nigga Apollo.

i :heart: sandrarose time warner can kiss my puppylove says:

All cuz she wanted some pretty babies. Smh

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

:facepalm:
      …she dealing with a lot due to that nigga Apollo.
      ________________________

:facepalm:

sassyshe says:

Didn’t they say her and Apollo are now separated, trust Phaphe already got them divorce papers drawn up if Apollo is convicted

Chile two of my attorneys already said they will be in the courtroom for Apollo shyt :hahaha: you know my azz was all up in the courtroom when TI was in there :rofl: I don’t think I will be going to this one …. hell it may be a huge crowd as well :tea:

JerseyGirl68 says:

Wow, fame comes with a heavy price.

She married a fine azz light skin felon so she could become a Real Housewife of Atlanta. Apollo wasn’t rehabilitated while serving time in federal prison because he still continued his felonious behavior upon release.

Bravo is one big plantation and Masta Andy is the only real rich beyotch on the network. And he is winning because of these thirsty Negroes.

SOTHERNGRL says:

Phaedra will reportedly represent Apollo in court.
      ********I’m :pray: this aint true cause ifso you going to jail nah Apollo.

Buttercup says:

Auntie, is it true that Apollo and Phae Phae are living separately?

Keys says:

*blank stare*

SOTHERNGRL says:

Auntie, is it true that Apollo and Phae Phae are living separately?
      ***********
      I believe this. I’m telling yall she is tied of this Knee gro it is all over her face or maybe I read too much into things.

@Sandra

You’re good with the body language interpretation, so why does Phaedra appear to be so uncomfortable, while Stanton looks fairly comfortable? :think:
      that is not the posture of an outraged, slandered southern belle who deigns to even share air with the likes of a ‘low life’ like Stanton :nono:

:tea:

:eek:

So I hope they cant trace that phone pic back to who ever took it :lol:

Buttercup says:

=========
      There was something Phaedra said or did, and I thought to myself, “She’s distancing herself from Apollo, so she can throw him under the buss.”

I’ll remember it directl’a

deedeegirl says:

When a man brings you this many problems, it’s time for him to go.

SOTHERNGRL says:

Phaedra will reportedly represent Apollo in court.
      ********I’m :pray: this aint true cause ifso you going to jail nah Apollo.

That damn Phaedra is very good at her poker faces :tea:

Buttercup says:

@Deedee, you don’t think she brought some of those problems to him?

a bedraggled looking Parks

Bytch is bedraggled!

deedeegirl says:

When a man brings you this many problems, it’s time for him to go.

:thankyou: yeen lying me and them boys would be :steer: gone!

Buttercup says:

@Deedee, you don’t think she brought some of those problems to him?

Nah he is the felon :tea:

Stanton looks like she’s speaking and staring directly in Phaedra’s face, like ‘yeah yo arse betta keep writing cause you know i’m bout tired of your mess’ :eek:

Phaedra is just trying to intimidate Angela. It looks like it’s working. She looks scared to death. :coffee:

On Break Baby says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Chile two of my attorneys

Well damn. I only have one, but for the bartering system, I would even be able to afford his retainer :eek: You got 2. Mark me impressed :yes: How is your credit? You single? You on the twitta :think: Lemme slide into you dm’s rye qwik :kona:

:huh:
      WHO looks scared?!

SOTHERNGRL says:

@Sandra
      &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
      Anytime you lie you are uncomfortable Ms. Stanton looks fine because she is telling the truth.

On Break Baby says:

Its easy to intimidate those that are less savvy, less educated, not as good with words. Its the same scare tactics Whites use with unknowing Blacks :tea: But enough about the republican party :tea:

Bedraggled? That child ain’t got a hair out of place.

SOTHERNGRL says:

it directl’a
      ***************
      :chase: You so damn Kuntry. Like I have room to talk when I knew what you meant.

Stanton looks relatively relaxed, to me. Phaedra look like she had to stay after school for detention.

Dang Sandy. I can’t believe you didn’t hook us up with a Mary Jane post.

On Break Baby says:

All cuz she wanted some pretty babies.

:lol: It taint guaranteed :tea: I could give several examples :tea:

Just Looking says:

On Break Baby says:

All cuz she wanted some pretty babies.
      Said the same DAG on THANG!

SOTHERNGRL says:

I could give several examples
      ***********
      Do It.

Bootcampgirl says:

If this funky ass white heffalump talks to me one more time about a 12 step, I am going to snap. Have you ever met someone in recovery and they feel as going to AA/NA is the ONLY way you can stay in recovery? Well, I disagree, is it helpful, yes, but does it keep someone in recovery, NO. She just printed me some information about Step 2, for what, I don’t know…#end rant
      On topic, I gots nathan’
      Off topic, :waves: Hey Y’all

IsThisThingOn… :cool: Mic Check 1-2, 1-2 says:

***************************

How she tired of Phaedra mess? She’s the one that tried to make a couple dollas off of Phaedra’s fame by slandering her.

deedeegirl says:

I think some of it is on Phaedra because she knows she married a felon. But I don’t think she would willingly put her career and whole life at risk getting caught up in this mess. Apollo may be “fine” to many, but it ain’t that much fine in the world and other than his looks, he brings nothing to the table. On to the next one!

Buttercup says:

========
      Takes one to know one :nana: :hug:

I believe Phaedra has done a nice job in keeping her hands clean and having others (Apollo and Angela) do the dirty work.

On Break Baby says:

:whistle: @Microcka

SOTHERNGRL says:

I could give several examples
      ***********
      Do It.

:nono: Ive seen them though. The notion that biracial or light skin equates to beautiful has been debunked many a times. Much like the Black man big penis myth. But this taint about @Man :tea:

she told her story. Phaedra is part of that story. only time will tell what the truth is, but it ain’t slander if it’s true :shrug:

Buttercup says:

Auntie, is it true that Apollo and Phae Phae are living separately?

That’s what I heard. But she says nah.

@ IsThisThingOn: Stanton looks scared to me. Phaedra does look uncomfortable and shady.

Dang Sandy. I can’t believe you didn’t hook us up with a Mary Jane post.

Did you see that mess last night? I was so disappointed. No way will I corrupt the minds of my young readers by posting that video. :no:

******************

I hate that she lost both her mens, but I enjoyed it. I have always enjoyed her and Avery’s interaction so their confrontation last night was my favorite part of the finale. I wanted to talk about how David was with her a month ago, albeit casually, but now not only is he madly in love with some long distance chick, but the hoe preggers? Come on son! Anywho, no one is perfect. That’s what I like about Mara Brock Akil. She is never going to pretend a character has all the answers because that wouldn’t be realistic.

libra80sbaby says:

When I read the legal documents on a previous post, it appears Phaedra started with Angela with the check fraud. THEN Phaedra introduced Apollo to Angela with the auto fraud. Sounds like Phaedra is the master mind of the whole illegal ring. She hiding behind that law degree and was able to keep her hands clean while they both went to prison. Truth be told, MOST attorney’s are crooked and looking at Phaedra’s resume she was more so an Entertainment attorney (skrippas, rappers, singers, music industry). She will eventually drop the defamation suit because Angela is telling the truth. I think Angela is coming out with it because she see Phaedra getting them reality tv coins and Phaedra prolly tried to distance herself from Angela because it is not good for the tv, funeral home, southern belle, christian image. Angela prolly asked for some money or a favor or something and Phaedra was acting brand new so she was like :nono: let me write this book and air this hypocrit out!! :phew:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      You better SAY that. Joan on “Girlfriends”

@Libra! :fistbump:

Stanton ain’t pulled that story outta thin air :nono:

Trendsetter says:

I don’t think Pha Pha is as innocent as we think….

ms_no-no says:

:thinking: Isn’t it a conflict of interest if Phaedra represents Apollo at his trial? I didn’t think attorney’s could do that??