PICS: Stars Attend Rick Ross ‘Mastermind’ Listening Party

Rick Ross greets Baby Williams at Rick Ross Miami MasterMind Listening Session ExclusiveAccess.Net

Def Jam Records held a listening party for rap artist Rick Ross‘s new album Mastermind at the Colony Theater on Miami Beach. Other celebs in the house included Fat Joe, Busta Rhymes, DJ Khaled, Cash Money Records co-founder Bryan “Baby” Williams, music producer Scott Storch, up-and-coming rapper Lambo (Gloria James‘ boyfriend), and more. Mastermind is set to be released on March 4.

Photos by ExclusiveAccess.net

86 Responses to “PICS: Stars Attend Rick Ross ‘Mastermind’ Listening Party”

pointhimout says:

Scene: Baby and Ross about to kiss as fat joe records it. And scene. Oh, eeeeeewwww.

Salliemae's Boosh says:

Scott Storch looks baddddd… :hurl:

Gigi26 says:

Man all these dudes look kinda dirty :no:

Rick Ross/Baby bout to make out right there in front of everybody!

I like Rickey Ross music :yes: But that beard makes me sick. Nasty

:gross: #CLUBSTANKALOT

Jdore says:

pointhimout says:

Scene: Baby and Ross about to kiss…
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I was about to say the same thing! Rick Ross and his :boobs: better look out for Wayne come try to shoot himself again :tea:

up-and-coming rapper Lambo (Gloria James‘ boyfriend),

A Dude that got a song and all he has to say is DJ KHALED in the beginning :hahaha:

2know the ledge excuses are for the weak says:

who stills play and listen to this cRAP anyway?

SummerBaby says:

Scott Storch looks terrible!

Jdore says:

WTF happened to Busta??? He looks horrible these days :nono:

Scott Storch looks like he smells like hot dawg water

Gawd Scott looks like death is upon him!

These pics look like they smell like the funk of 50 thousand years or blue cheese crumbles
    :peeYEW:

The lard sucked out of Fat Joe went straight into Scott Storch. :lol:

Now I see Why Folks are mail ordering a sig.other
    Baby!

WTF happened to Busta??? He looks horrible these days

THESE DAYS? :blink:

That nigga always looked like a crack head predator.

Afiya says:

All these folk dirty-foots (as GiGi would say) :hurl: :hahaha: got it right dis time :grill:

*looks over shoulder for bullies* :phew:

If I, as a woman, had to kiss Baby, I might actually reconsider whether it was worth it. If I’m a man though? :hailnaw:

(some years ago when Baby, Wayne, and crew came through DC, this guy who used to like my sister was their tour bus driver and even way back then, he said that Baby and Wayne was kissing on the mouth and ‘performing’ other acts with one another) :kona:

Scott Storch looks like he smells like hot dawg water
    ———–
    When I was little-ler they used to tell me ALL yt peepuh smell like hot dawg wuhter. :no:

@MIC CHECK
    “this guy who used to like my sister was their tour bus driver and even way back then, he said that Baby and Wayne was kissing on the mouth and ‘performing’ other acts with one another”

I remember hearing that Wayne was gonna admit to being molested by Baby and the whole Cash Money crew back in the day but some kind of way all that got swept under the rug.

Look at molestation victims. They usually become promiscuous and drug users. Sometimes they sympathize with their molestors.

WAYNE
    FITS
    THE
    PROFILE
    EXACTLY!
    :eek:

I’m sleep doe. :coffee:

Ric Raws fat azz is pregnit wif 5 babby scripapatamouses.

Tweeting With Gucci Mane.

I think of that ish each and everytime I see him. :ghost:

two oF those women in the white Catsuits :nono:

SummerBaby says:

Ric Raws fat azz is pregnit wif 5 babby scripapatamouses.
    Tweeting With Gucci Mane.
    ———–

@Dubb- how about this the vid that MikeRob made of him where he couldn’t spell Jeezy and was coaching himself to sound it out, ended up spelling it “GZ” :ghost:

luVn_liFe… says:

two oF those women in the white Catsuits
    ———
    Wedges and bright blue lipstick? :lol:

:warning: Sandra downstairs taking names, smh :no:

*deep sigh* y’all have a good one :rolleyes:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    :casket: I aint seen it. But I hate you for GZ.

weFukNorNah says:

I would hope thats not true considering that Baby has custody of his sisters children

Sandra downstairs taking names
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Here I geaux!

*Mystikal voice*

Rick Ross’ iced out Audemars Piguet Royal Oak timepiece is to die for! :yes:

Whats good yall? Been a minute

zurishay says:

Too many tattoos look like dirt.

“I hayte @WakaFlockaBSM bCuz 1 tyme wen eye wuz dun pooing he wuddint cawl m mamuh in to cuhm wype my butt!.”

This has been Tweeting with Gucci Mane.

:ghost:

weFukNorNah says:

I thought someone said bout a year and a half ago that rick ross got weight loss surgery?

“ilhuv @ChiefKeef. wHee wuz bhess bud-ez eva synse da pRynsipal pud us in da sayme speshal needz inglish classsss.#”

weFukNorNah says:

————
    “hizz phat Assss mek a basskitbawl lewk lyke AH tAnjereeen*B_=”

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    THAT is my OTHER fave one :ghost: And the one where Jadakiss head look like a baseball “bhatt”. :rofl:

I been goodt @Chan :hug:

Pandora done put on “All My Life” by K-Ci and JoJo and I ALWAYS think of how Fantasia ripped that song a NEW ONE on AI.

Afiya says:

:huh: dicipher plz :wtf: is written?

SOTHERNGRL says:

Why do I get the feeling that Rick Ross STinks.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I love Chief Keef. We was best buddies ever since the principal put us in the same special needs english class.

:crying1: Cause I SWEAR that clip make you feel slow as HAIL.

I guess everyone had to wear black at this party. :think:

Afiya says:

:bounce: do the first one Dubb, do the first one!

Afiya says:

@Man cause black don’t show the dirt, why you akkin’ slow? :grill:

SOTHERNGRL says:

I like Rickey Ross music But that beard makes me sick. Nasty
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^.:cosign: Except I think its the tittays thats making you sick at least thats what it is in my case.

Hey there Razz. I’m still sore, but I am getting better daily. Sup with u

Afiya says:

@Chan, sorry to hear about your accident, they was insured right? :(

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I hate Waka Flocka b/c one time…when I was done pooping he wouldnt call my mama in to come and wipe my butt.

(I had to go to the park with mud butt)<<< what it finish saying on the actual video :crying1:

Cause I SWEAR that clip make you feel slow as HAIL.
    ———-
    :facepalm:
    Why did I fawk around and click on “tweeting with chief keef and friends” Im in here trying not to choke and die from laughing

@Chan I am good We just paid off a credit card and is half way done with the other soon to be fintish with it all :nun:

Have you tried going to a masseuse?

@Afiya, yeah, I’m gettin paid, lol

Wait, Chan was in accident?
    :eek:

Please excuse my lack of punctuation :lol:

yeah, I’m gettin paid, lol

:think:
    …didn’t I loan this nigga seventy five cents at the skrip club and he never paid me back?

:waiting:

@Man- yes unfortunately. They had him assed out in the hospilla too. :no:

I hate them damn gowns :lol:

:crying1: OH MY!! :smh:

:pray: FatherGod Please help my people learn and get educated nad do better and think better and act better cause this this mess right now :mad:

Not that this negro SPELLED OUT seventy five cents :rofl:

:wave: <— Chan makin' it rain. That's wonderful :love:

Afiya-if you have twitter you should follow the two (Chief Keef and Gucci Mane) It will make your heart of hearts hurt like hail :rofl:

@ Man, that’s why I ain’t been around. Been trying to get back in action bro.

Sheewww Chan getting paid? :think: You think you can pay of this other credit card? I’ll let you scratch my scalp with a fine gold plated rat-tailed comb :D

Afiya says:

Razz, I tried it the last time y’all did these tweet, took me a week to get my brain cells back to normal, was a struggle I tell ya! :crying1: I.CAN.NOT.

@CHAN

@ Man, that’s why I ain’t been around. Been trying to get back in action bro.

Dayum bruh. I ain’t e’en know dawg. Man, the ladies should send you some titty or azz pics or sumpin to make a nigga feel better. :yes:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Them niggas look like they bout to kiss each other in the mouf. :no:

Who is it that had Phaedra and Apollo sharing a pickle in their gravie? :rofl:

Cause I finally bought pickles to end my craving. (mr. razz hates them by the way so we were not reenacting pha pha nem’) :lol:

Afiya- that shat is hillaaarrriioooouuussss!

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

My fukkin head hurts from trying to decode them tweets @Razz posted.

Afiya says:

@Man, can you send us a ________ pic, so we can either :huh: or :happy: or :wail:

:thankyou:

@Iheart- Dubb decoded them for all to enjoy :rofl:

I still want to see @Man as a Morning Wood or Afternoon Delight @Sandra. :tea:

We >>>>>>>here<<<<<<<< Heart! :yes:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

77 Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

I still want to see @Man as a Morning Wood or Afternoon Delight @Sandra.

_________

There will be no print whispering in that there post. :coffee:

@Iheart- He did say he was a solid 3 1/2. :shrug: I just want @Man and @Sandra to bless us with photos of God’s obvious gift to the women on Earth. :eek: *said with str8 face*

lmao….all get well pics can be sent to yahoo…. iamchan2 :tea: it’s for the greater good.

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

3 1/2 and solid should never be used in the same sentence when discuss peen. :nono:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Anywho… I do like that Devil is a Lie song that officer Ricky got out with Jay-Z.

Don’t be mean Heart, his solid reach is 3.5, that’s normal :wink: