Shakira and Rihanna

A Colombian Councilman has denounced Colombia’s national treasure Shakira for helping Bajan singer Rihanna to — in his words — “promote lesbianism” in Shakira’s new music video.

Marco Fidel Ramirez, a conservative Christian politician from Bogota, tweeted that Shakira’s music video for “Can’t Remember to Forget You” was “simply disgusting” and an “unabashed glorification of lesbianism.”

In the music video, Shakira and Rihanna wear skimpy bathing suits and caress each other passionately.

According to a Huffington Post translation, a message on his website reads:

The family councilman, Marco Fidel Ramírez, categorically rejects the content of Shakira’s latest video because it hurts the moral character of Bogota, Colombia and Latin America’s youth.

Ramírez is vindicated as the defender of principles and values and profoundly laments that the talented Colombian singer has allowed herself to be part of the moral decomposition by participating in a “simply disgusting” video with Rihana [sic] another renowned musical artist.

• Transgender Prostitute Gangs Invade Midtown Atlanta
  • Nigerian Heiress Wants to be the next Rihanna
  • Murderer of Transgendered Rapper Sentenced to Life in Prison
  • Meet Shakira’s Newborn Son Milan

89 Responses to “Politician Denounces Shakira for Helping Rihanna to Promote ‘Lesbianism’ in Music Video”

Sorry I didnt read the write-up yet. Was distracted by all the sexiness on display

Jessie says:

That Councilman should get it straight. Shakira didn’t help Rihanna. It’s Shakira’s song so Rihanna is a guest. Therefore, Rihanna help Shakira promote lesbianism.

But, I guess it’s easier to “blame the black girl”.

They both look really pretty :lick:

iAmChan says:

RiRi can get it. Sorry. Not really.

Sandra I just seen an ad pop up on your site for the MJ cirque do le (however you spell it) thing …. I want to see that show :yahoo: they say that show is awesome…… :thinking: but where did the ad go ?

Smonae says:

The politician can chose not to support the album quietly :shrugs:
      change the channel… dont buy the album ijs

Um :stop: fool it Shakira video and song …… her rules I’m sure :shrugs:

The Reverend Priestess Prophetess Pastor Bishop Mother Pope of the Church of BLACK Jeesus Pickachu Tran says:

Rihanna look like she can make a bish toes curl. Nasty bish right there

That is a sexy chick….. just oozing sex chile :phew:

iAmChan says:

I’ll smash Ri until she sings me a Live Your Life / Loooove Song melody.

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

I :lick: both of them with all the sexiness that was going on in this video.

I mean they can just ban the video for goodness’s sake. :rolleyes:

I love both of them as artists. Let them live.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

But the politician sat there and watched it tho :blink:
      I know we got to be off topic right? I ain’t even see how mannie comments in we were. Be like 3 and I am already off :rofl:
      What’d I miss?

Ni ni says:

I wonder when the men will start making these types of music videos with each other . Will it be acceptable :think: ?

Caramel Rain says:

That song is very.. annoying but the girls are fine :lick:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

That politician prob :jacked: while watching this video. :coffee: I would if i wasn’t at work. :coffee:

Caramel Rain says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Rihanna look like she can make a bish toes curl. Nasty bish right there

That is a sexy chick….. just oozing sex chile

:cosign:

Caramel Rain says:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

That politician prob :jacked: while watching this video. I would if i wasn’t at work

Just watched the vid… it ain’t as bad as he’s making it. :no: <<<SMH

Buttercup says:

Ummmm, Señor Ramirez, I think there are bigger fish to try in Colombia.

I love a chick that owns her sexuality :tea: yass :nun: Nothing like a chick that know she sexy ……. That sex appeal be on point :yes:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

:jack:

Buttercup says:

Ummmm, Señor Ramirez, I think there are bigger fish to try in Colombia.

:rofl: :rofl: :hahaha:

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

Bogota COLOMBIA, you say?! He need to stop playin’ and worry about that little drug problem they got over there, smh. :no: :rolleyes:

Bye!

I love groupon but dammit I’m getting bout sick of all the emails :angry:

SOTHERNGRL says:

family councilman, Marco Fidel Ramírez
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      His azz is gay. Watch

Buttercup says:

Groupon was getting all my little coins for a minute. They store your credit card information, so you don’t have time to talk yourself out of it. I had to stop opening the emails for a while.

it hurts the moral character of Bogota, Colombia and Latin America’s youth.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~
      REALLY, this Video hurts the character BOGOTA?? Not the Growth of drug trafficking
      OH WHO Knew :smack:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

@Jenie, I had to unsubscribe from they ass cause i just couldn’t take the 5 emails a day. :nono:

weFukNorNah says:

Lawd they need me in the middle

I have yet to spark up an interest in even seeing this video. Is the song any good?

HORT :hi:

Sometimes FOlKs should just SHUT THEE front door.Really.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Speaking of gay. When I was walking back to work this man passed by me eating an ice cream cone. He was sucking on that thing like Supahead which brings me the question :thinking: Do men eat ice cream in ice cream cones??? I can’t think of the last time I saw one do it. And if they do is there a manly way to do it? Cause he was not doing it. He was hovering that thing and licking on the sides like :eatme: I would have closed my housecoat in mortification had I thought it was directed at me. But in my heart I knew he was here for the kids

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

:waves: Luvn.

I just saw the video. Much ado about nothing :shrugs:

essenze says:

This two together are sessy :-)

Smonae says:

Taken I just asked soomeone at work being silly
      I was advised that is man law violation #128

#No man should be slurping a cone, get a cup & a spoon :hahaha:
      or if the cone is all they have, the man must bite the ice cream & deal with the coldness

Buttercup says:

Do men eat ice cream in ice cream cones???
      ==============
      I can’t tell you the last time I’ve seen a guy over the age of 12 eat an ice cream cone. I think that once they hit puberty they eat things like that, bananas, blow pops, etc. behind closed doors. Just God, the walls, and the fly :eek:

Colombia? :hahaha

I CAN MAKE COCAINE :danban:
      I just fell in love with a Cuban! :heart:
      I just left Colombia!

Always making bricks, me and Hec-tor!

Isabella that’s his little sister
      She love me cause I know what them bricks do
      I can serve you. I pull tricks too

But I can make cocaine
      I promise you’ll never see a drought again
      I fly back to Colombia
      I always make them million dollar runs :hahaha:

Hilarious. Settle down sir.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Watching this video ain’t gone turn nobody gay that don’t wanna be bit more than me catching feelings for SR on her blog cause she is a friend of fish. People do too much.
      SN: I always wanted to say bit more…. My grandma always said stuff like this thang (hot comb) ain’t gone hurt you bit more than a fly….
      Looking byke I think I used it wrong but ah.. who cares :lol:

:hahaha: Fukk that chit my baby love to lick bite ENJOY his ice cream. I been fretting about it since he was like 2. :|

essenze says:

Showgirls had more lesbo action then this video lol

:hahaha: Yall silly. And hellur. :hug: Is it Friday yet? :eek:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

My husband play too much. He asked me to go to the bathroom and take a picture of my :buttshake: How indecent of him :shock:
      *pulls my zipper byke up on my pants*

I think I used it wrong

________

+1 :eek:

I hate ice cream cones :no: give me a bowl or a cup with a spoon :lol: When I’m drinking at restaraunts always give me a straw…. when I drinking wine always give me a wine glass ….. unless I need to ride out :steer: a water bottle will be just fine… :lol: I keeps it classy :winky:

*pulls my zipper byke up on my pants*

~~~~~~~~~~~
      BIZZLE, howdY!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I been fretting about it since he was like 2.
      :crying1: We gone get that boy some ice cream bowls mmm kay?
      I missed you friend :happy:

Buttercup says:

@MisTake

Only because I hail from the Deep South: Watching this video won’t bi moe make you a lesbian than standing in a garage will make you a Cadillac.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Jenie :cosign: to all you fonted. Except the wine glass. I drink my liquor and wine in whatevers clever :rofl:
      When I tell ya’ll that white man was giving that cone THE BUSINESS :rofl: His coworker was looking like :blink:

Oh :eek: Children usually construct gender identity and sex attractions and chit between like three and six. Whew toddlers watching this? :cool:

Now. Ive offered something on topic beside Scooter ratchet ass.. :yawn:

Next toe pick??

@MisTake

______________________________________
      :bow: Yea that’s it!! I just wanted to say bit mo :ashamed:

*pulls my zipper byke up on my pants*

______

Is he nasty or you? Cause showing your ass dont have to mean bare ass bew! :rofl:

Hey LuVie! :2dance:

:crying1: We gone get that boy some ice cream bowls mmm kay?
      I missed you friend :happy:

:hahaha: :hug: Girllll. :hahaha:

Buttercup says:

Yea that’s it!! I just wanted to say bit mo :ashamed:
      ============
      Are they still hiring ebonics translators? I think this may have been my calling :pc:

:rofl: :rofl: PERFECTO

:yawn:
      my gosh I want chocolate chip mint gellato in a Cone now. :rolleyes:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Is he nasty or you? Cause showing your ass dont have to mean bare ass bew
      _++++++++++++++++++++++
      Well he nassy…
      But I think I might have taken it up a notch or two with my misinterpretation of text foreplay :oops: When I was like whet :cell: people be all in there and plus I can’t go to the other floor because it’s meetings up there he was like you ain’t got stalls??? So I assumed he meant bare bottom. I am glad you caught me before I pressed send. Lemme go byke in there and take a booty pic :hahaha: I am weak you hear me?????

says:

*pulls my zipper byke up on my pants*

all the lil Taken’s provin yeen no prude hunty! :nono:

OTBeezy!! :kiss: & where in hail u BEAN? :huh:

:hi: FAY

oTB, did u see Paul George\Pacers Done fcukeD up nahh.
      Gigi read Callie rivers is preggos TEW :blink:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Fay I wasn’t gone do it but then I remembered I had watched Being Mary Jane last night and I remembered that a #2 might be doing all a #1 ain’t so :rofl: I hate that I missed that post. Did ya’ll talk about the pillow head? BB in a minute I gotta go take a picture of my booty :kona:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I even keep a glass in the car :lol: just in case a friend doesn’t have wine glasses….. Ion know but chile if I’m in a relaxed setting I need my wine glass :lol: Ion know what that’s about

Paul George

^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS IS WHY IM HERE LUVie!!!!!:bite: Where is the post??? :woohoo:

says:

Hey Luvn guhl! :hi: u gotcho peel yet?? :popcorn:

Buttercup says:

==========
      This whole thing has me :dead: but I sure want to discuss :popcorn:

Buttercup says:

Right after I hit submit, I realized that my statement may raise a few brows. I would like to discuss MJ- not your :buttshake:

OTBeezy!! :kiss: & where in hail u BEAN? :huh:

FAYYYYYYYYYY :crying1: Trying see bout these checks.. :phew: It’s review time. And my salary need fukking reviewing. :huh:

B
      its down stairs some where. baller alert too.

I am weak you hear me?????
      _________

LMFAAAAOOOOOO :hahaha: NO! Send that mayne that ass. Thats what he wanted im sure. BOL!!!! :hahaha: :rofl:

Anybody want to buy 2003 Volkswagon cash 2000 .. as is :popcorn:

Volkswagon New Beetle Black

I just cannot with these niggas! :popcorn:

™ says:

Hey Luvn guhl! :hi: u gotcho peel yet??
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Not yet, was waitiNg for hubby,to have to travel for business purposes, but its taking TEW long, I wanna do it within the next 2-3 weeks.
      I gotta GO to Orlando!

IONo what’s wrong with these FEWLS! Daniella (skripper) Was LiKe
      YEW OFFEREING a mil for a termination!
      :woohoo:

KneeGRO getcho life! :bounce: im bout to retire!

Buttercup says:

Jenie, post an ad on CraigsList with pictures. Just make sure to have someone with you when you meet those who respond. I think someone would like it as a first car for his or her teenager.

A milli. :hahaha: She was like :filesnails:

:OrdersNewCrib:
      :contactsatty:

I gotta GO to Orlando!
      ________

:hahaha: I just busted out laughing! :oops: You dont want him to see the peeling?

:newpost: on some DANG A LANG

Umm excuse me..im reading old stuff.. Have there been any bans?

And then I see some ppl came byke? :eyeroll: