Source: RHOA’s Cynthia Bailey and Peter Thomas Retain High-Powered Attorney

Cynthia Bailey and Peter Thomas

According to a confidential source, Real Housewives of Atlanta cast members Cynthia Bailey and her husband Peter Thomas have reportedly retained a high-powered attorney.

I have no idea if Bailey and Thomas retained an attorney to combat rumors that he, along with another Real Housewives of Atlanta cast member, are named in the federal indictment charging RHOA cast member Apollo Nida with bank and identity fraud.

Phaedra Parks and Apollo Nida

Peter Thomas is the founder of the wildly popular Miami Beach music conference “How Can I Be Down,” which crashed and burned in the mid 2000s amid allegations of fraud, embezzlement and vendor kickbacks.

As you already know, Nida turned himself in to the sheriff’s office last month rather than face the embarrassment of a slow speed chase around I-285 in Atlanta.

Due to inclement weather in Atlanta, a judge granted Nida’s request to delay his hearing until March 25th. Nida’s wife Phaedra Parks, a local attorney and one of the stars of RHOA, will represent him in court.

Stay tuned…

• Apollo Nida Laughs in the Face of His Critics
  • RHOA Reality Star Apollo Nida Charged With Bank Fraud, Identity Theft, Stolen Checks, Forgery
  • How the Feds Built Their Case Against Phaedra Parks’ Husband, Apollo Nida
  • ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ Star Phaedra Parks Exposed in New Tell-All Book

84 Responses to “Source: RHOA’s Cynthia Bailey and Peter Thomas Retain High-Powered Attorney”

VDot says:

Awww chit :popcorn:

tallie says:

They got an attorney to combat charges related to the Apollo case. Apolla is going to turn on everybody to get a lesser sentence.

Gigi26 says:

:rofl: If Phaedra Apollo attorney shyt that mulatto better just send himself to the prison right nah!!

Shyt she lost against crazy eye Bob Whitfield in a damn child support case, how much more against the damn Feds :rofl: Chile please!

Pete-tah: Just, idk bruh…flee to Africa a la Wesley :yes:

*G A S P ! *

TAKEN!!!! come byke! it’s going down!!!!!!!!! :hide:

Gigi26 says:

Cynthia hair looks very cheap in that picture up top, ugh

:rofl: :rofl: :popcorn:

Just Looking says:

:popcorn: Sucks Teeth

There is no easy money, my grandma told me, my mama told me and the IRS tells me every year. *kicks trashcan

———-
      :rofl: :ghost: The shyt she say

Chile :popcorn: I will be in touch with Marshall service to see if I can sit in court and be nosy :popcorn:

Gigi26 says:

Cynthia hair looks very cheap in that picture up top, ugh
      Looks Greasy :thinking:

————
      Ay yo source talking too much already. Reasons why stuff gets out that shouldn’t :tea:

Good day, VDot :rolleyes:

(normally i would greet you more warmly as i used to enjoy your font, but since you said, and i quote, “These old polio azz shoes” i find that i must ignore your font until i no longer have the uncontrollable urge to :rofl: ) :rolleyes:

Just Looking says:

Ohhh he must be telling on everybody! Who made the keys and everything….

She wouldn’t represent me in grapefruit fight. :kona:

Nite Nite :drive: <<<< UStolt Car, Non Fraudulent VIN

I wonder how Cynthia and Nene friendship is fairing?

Buttercup says:

===========
      Cause we all know Cynthia is footing the bill for this one.

San ah make ya dance says:

I wonder how Cynthia and Nene friendship is fairing?

Fake as hell I’m sure :tea: the usual

waits to see the pingbacks :tea:

Just Looking says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

San ah make ya dance says:
      I wonder how Cynthia and Nene friendship is fairing?
      Fake as hell I’m sure :tea: the usual
      ++++++++++
      Sources – Vids, texted photos, emailed photos say otherwise. They painted the town for NYFW.

Cause we all know Cynthia is footing the bill for this one
      —————–
      :rofl: Why she was looking upside Kandi head

———-
      Hmmm but that was before she found out she said her man was displaying bytchassness right

“Nida’s wife Phaedra Parks, a local attorney and one of the stars of RHOA, will represent him in court.”

yeah right, her AND her team of high-powered attorneys ( :think: unless she actually WANTS him to go to jail :tea: )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      the havent HIReD a high power atty for rumors, thats what publicist are for :tea:

ATLiens, daFugg is going on with GA’s new auto tags? they have released new ones with the conFederate flaf on em :no:

libra80sbaby says:

————————————-
      So in other words…she DOES work at the courthouse :tea:

Just Looking says:

Cynthia is very clear that her and NeNe have a different kind of marriage. NeNe wears the pants and Greg is hush. He’s been on the outside before looking IN, He swore in front of millions it will not happen again.

SOTHERNGRL says:

You know what the chit bout to hit the fan in the A. :popcorn:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

At a red light :pc:
      Peter been throwing parties since 1886 with Karlie Redd :oldman: on the flier with stuff like “slaves free before never”

wtf?

ANNNNNDDD PHakedra is representing him :blink: Apollo must REALLY not have any pull in that relationship.
      Or he would have COCHRAN associates Representing him..
      chile BOO

I am so sick of this show…
      :facepalm:

I hope they just lock all of they azzes up.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      In a stolen vehicle…without its original VIN number

The got an attorney to retain the rest of Cynt’s hairline.

THis GAL on Judge judy said “she was Tooken to Jail”
      :facepalm:

THis GAL on Judge judy said “she was Tooken to Jail”
      :facepalm:
      ————-
      Love watching those Judge shows :hahaha: Judy a mess

Gigi26 says:

Cynthia hair looks very cheap in that picture up top, ugh
      ——
      Was about to say this :lol:

He can’t get a better lawyer than Phaedra? And Phaedra needs to get her ownself a lawyer before “class president and aldi” go to foster care, they so slow uggj

THis GAL on Judge judy said “she was Tooken to Jail”

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      UGGGGGGGGGGhh!!!!!!!!!!! She need to get TOOKEN BYKE then. :mad:

I almost slapped fire out of Dub18 for forming the word “look-ded” last weekend. Used in a sentence: It look-ded like it was going to rain earlier today.

GIRL die :chase:

@SAN I like watching Judge Judy, she will check YO ass, YT,black,brown,yellow. No Matter
      she has no patience for ignorance :hahaha:

Judy said TOOKEN IS NOT A WORD,its taken! :hahaha:

i :heart: sandrarose time warner can kiss my puppylove says:

Peter been throwing parties since 1886 with Karlie Redd  on the flier with stuff like “slaves free before never”

by MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba on Feb 19, 2014 at 4:33 pm
      ————

:rofl: THIS needs to be added to her Wikipedia page.

@Dubb-It’s funny as hail when Lil Razz fukks up a simple sentense. (He is only four) But when I go to correct him, he is all ” :rolleyes: Yes SIR! ”

:blink:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

At a red light
      Peter been throwing parties since 1886 with Karlie Redd on the flier with stuff like “slaves free before never”
      ——-
      :ghost:

GIRL die
      ————-
      She wasn’t playing?! :rofl:

she has no patience for ignorance :hahaha:
      ————
      None at all she will make you feel this – small :hahaha: You cant talk unless spoken too, you cant do shyt in her courtroom

:no: these southern states ain’t :cuss:
      i had to get new tags a couple years back and i received tags with “war of 1812″ :blink: now they tried front like it was all about the star spangled banner without any mention of the “indians” rising up against the ‘settlers’ – i’m torn because i’d have to pay to get different tags and i don’t want to give Md any more money than i do already… smh :no:

Looking for a new job, I’m getting to the age now, where if you don’t say how much the salary is, I don’t have time to find out :no:

@Razz that girl was HOT with me on Sunday. I kept saying over and over agane…what did you just SAY???? And she KEPT saying it. Finally, I was like say that daggone made up, grammatically incorrect arse word, ONE MO TIME– and see what happen :eek:

Look-ded.

Look-ded. :lol:

oh gawd! Dubb ackin just like my deddy :facepalm:

*clenched teef* “What. Did. You. Just. Say?” :eek: – (nuffin *sniffle*) :rolleyes:

Why Peter’s nails look like they have nude polish on them though?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Not just an age per se sis…it can be a certain point in your career too. And agreed on your sentiment. 100%.

Kdub, that kinda reminds me of MsTake’s improper speaking azz. She always putting the word “had” in front of her verbs While Speaking. She had went, had got, had ate, had had :kona:

Buttercup says:

Why she was looking upside Kandi head
      =========
      Egggggzackly! How does one buy a car and not discuss it with his wife first?

Oh she here fonting from the Drive-Thru :scared:

Buttercup says:

As soon as I hit submit, I remembered that Peter could’ve gotten the Apolo special on the ride.

She had went, had got, had ate, had had

We all know people that talk like that.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      What HAD happened whuz…

I hate both of yall. :rofl:

Yet love ya at the same durn time :love:

it’s something more than a casual friendship between peter and apollo because i STILL say apollo jumped in the fight at the retirement village pajama party because he thought somebody was getting crunk with peter! (and remember, a couple seasons ago, they was barely cordial to each other) :tea:

Buttercup says:

Poor Dub18. She will never say it again because you clowned her so bad :crying1:

I’m 15 years old and I’m a sophomore in high school. I’ll be 16 next year. I’m doing all right in school except for in math because I’m dumb in math, but I’m smart in my other subjects. My momma is 32 years and I’ve been living with her for good for about 4 years. I grew up living with my granny. My granny is 54 years old and she rais…ed me until my momma got on her feet.

Anyway my momma was being nosy and she basically found out that I’m having sex. She went in my purse, which I feel is an violation of privacy, and she found condoms in it. I told her that I’m having sex and obviously I’m protecting myself, that’s why I have condoms……duh! My friend gives me some of her birth control pills and I’m on birth control too. It’s not a crime to have sex and no it’s not my momma’s business to know who I’m having sex with. She also found some weed in my purse. Yes, I admit that I smoke weed occasionally when I’m stressed out. My momma and her boyfriend stress me out a lot. That fat fart hits me and my momma. When my real father gets out of jail, that dude will get smoked for hitting me. He is not my real father therefore, he has no right to put his paws on me.

My momma and I got in an argument about her nosy self being all in my business. She’s telling me that I shouldn’t be having sex and don’t bring a jit in her house. What I don’t like is that my momma feels that she could tell everybody my business. She went and told everybody including her boyfriend that I’m having sex. It’s not their business at all. My granny told me that when I feel mad instead of breaking stuff or slamming doors to go outside and cool off. I was mad. I’m like a private person and I didn’t appreciate her boyfriend knowing my personal business. I left the house and I told her that I wasn’t coming back because I would be dead. She chased me down the block and called the police on me.

She told them that I’m crazy and that I’m threatening to harm myself. She made them take me to the hospital to get checked out where all the crazy people were. They treated me like a crazy person and she made them baker act me. They treated me like I was suicidal. I was just joking though. I’m mentally competent. I wasn’t going to kill myself for real doe. I was baker acted for I think 3 days. Those nurses tried to force me to take medication. I know that I have the right to refuse anything as a patient so I refused. I wouldn’t listen to them because I was scared that they were going to give me medication to kill me mercifully. They told my momma that I need a psych eval. I’m not crazy and I know that they want to get me medicated to kill me. That’s all doctors care about….money Do you think that I’m crazy and need a psych eval.?
      ——
      :huh:

Buttercup says:

Razz, there are SEW many things wrong with that girl. Privacy? Little girl you ain’t got no privacy :mad:

Poor Dub18. She will never say it again because you clowned her so bad

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I just dont want her to go to an interview for an internship or a job down the line and goes like:

Potential Employer: So….how did you find out about the opportunity? :coffee:
      Dub18: I look-ded and saw yall on online. :shrug:
      I THEN took it upon myself and researched and look-ded up all the information about your needs etc for the job :biggrin: (Cause she think she is just the absolute SHAT…like she ALWAYS DO. JUST LEK HER DEDDY) and blah blah blah…
      Potential Employer: Okay, that concludes our interview…

:crying1:

Buttuh…there was another one I read that was just as bad if not worse!!! :eek:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

She had went, had got, had ate, had had
      :crying1: :hahaha:
      I am weak

JMO says:

@Razz Am I wrong for laughing at the “fat fart” and “put his paws on me” parts?? :tape: :rofl:

… what is Baker? What is she trying to say?? :think:

Buttercup says:

Dubb, I think she she will get by on the strength of her confidence :grill:

Ohhhhh-kay…where to start at the letter.

Little girl. I blame your grandma. For not making your mama stand up and be a WOMAN and take care of you from jump. Its not like she had you when she was 13. She had you when she was 17 or 18. TOTALLY old enough to woman the fugg up and take care of and raise her OWN kid. This is first and foremost. BRB.

Baker Act is when you put someone in a mental institution/psych ward

I’m trying to get the other story but it’s not loading. :rolleyes:

Buttercup says:

I had so many queRstions when reading her letter: Why did it take your momma ‘leben years to get on her feet? Was she IN the ground? Why are you getting birth control from your friend? You can go to the clinic for free. Why are you having sex, but dumb in math? You need to be in them books! Why do you think you have business of your own and you’re 15? What do you have to be so stressed about at 15 you smoke weed?

I thank God for my upbringing, because I would not have time for this little girls foolishness if I were her mammy. Then again, her mama ain’t bout nothing either.

Did I mention that she Always has a full mouth while talking :pizza:

:hi: YOU. And do not contact me. The kids yes butchew :rollseyes:

Yeen weak. You FULL :nana:

Jmo, cook something for MsFULL

The mama had NO BIDNESS tellin fat fart that lil girl was fuggin. I agree. That was out of line.

But little girl…you have no rights. None. If you was upset…WHHHHHHHHHHHY you aint just go smoke one like you USUALLY do? You lil fuggin pothead’ed fast tail heffa you. You shoulda went and burned one and gotcho head right. YOU BEAN DOING IT. This is why you SHOULDNT be doing it. You dont even remma when is a good time to smoke and when aint a good time. You done killed precious brain cells.

DoNotDeleteMe says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Negotiate…negotiate…negotiate. I have a new job in South Carolina with the State. Now, when they initially offered me the job, I was like, “Sorry, but when I completed the section regarding salary desired, it was not the salary you are offering.” The HR person was like, “Well, that is the salary and State employees have not received a raise in three years.” I told her, “OK…I am bringing a high level of education and experience to your job in addition to relocating out of State, I am willing to compromise but I will not accept the salary you are offering.” Needless to say, my paperwork for an increased salary level was approved all the way up to the governor’s office because it essentially changed my paygrade. It is not my issue that the State employees have not had a salary increase in 3 years…but at least I will be in good shape once I actually start. :shrug:

AprilRain says:

I dont see anything wrong with cynthias hair except for it being fake….not that its wrong… but obvious…
      @DNDM- clears throat…. If they do not pay you your desired salary, keep it moving. You have an education, therefore have options that those without an education dont….. and why hasnt the state given a raise in 3 years???? Oh…because we be paying for all the non educated, lazy, disability fakin, azz’s. Ya sounds about right.

ms_no-no says:

:thinking: I thought it was a conflict of interest for an attorney to represent friends and relatives????

4 Pingbacks

[…] My source, who may or may not work at the courthouse, revealed that the federal indictments will be “unsealed soon” and become part of the public record. She said she will then be able to spill the juicy contents without fear of losing her job — since no one is supposed to know what’s in there. According to my source, “Apollo will not be going to prison alone.” Source […]

[…] to know what’s in there. According to my source, “Apollo will not be going to prison alone.” Source <– click to […]