SR Exclusive: Ludacris is NOT Paying Baby Mama $7K Per Month in Child Support

Tamika Fuller at court

Yesterday, TMZ.com reported that an Atlanta Judge ordered rapper Chris “Ludacris” Bridges to pay his baby mama $7,000 a month in child support for his 2-month-old daughter, Cai Bella Bridges. The facts about how much child support Tamika Fuller will receive are completely wrong. Check out the real facts after the break!

According to legal documents on file at the Fulton County Courthouse, Tamika Fuller will not receive $7,000 a month in child support as was widely reported on Thursday.

According to the docs, Ludacris, 36, agreed to pay $2,750 a month in child support beginning this month. That amount takes into consideration the child support he is paying for his 12-year-old daughter, Karma Bridges, from a prior relationship.

The court ordered Luda to pay health insurance and all unreimbursed medical bills for the baby. In addition, Luda agreed to pay for baby expenses not normally required by law, such as private school and future college tuition, etc.

Right now Luda is not paying for day care, since Fuller is on maternity leave. Whenever she decides to go back to work as a waitress at Magic City strip club, Ludacris will pay up to a maximum of $1,700 per month to the Day care facility directly — much to Fuller’s dismay.

The court docs conflict with the sob story Fuller has been giving the blogs. She claims Ludacris does not want to see his baby. But the legal papers reveal that Ludacris has joint legal and joint physical custody of Cai. The docs indicate that Ludacris reached out to Tamika’s attorneys before Cai was born on Dec. 9, 2013, to “establish a parenting plan so that the Petitioner [Ludacris] can co-parent the parties’ minor child.”

Court documents show that Tamika Fuller “demanded” $7,500 upfront before he could even communicate with Tamika’s lawyer.

After Cai was born — court docs reveal that Tamika refused Luda’s request to see the baby. And her lawyer sent Ludacris another letter demanding $7,500.

In addition, the court docs state that Tamika refused to provide financial documentation pertaining to her income as required by the statute.

Ludacris is a good father who Loves his children. He never said he was hurting for cash as a result of actor Paul Walker’s death, or that he couldn’t afford anything. Another complete fabrication is the lie that Ludacris claimed he only made $55K in 2013.

On Wednesday, Feb. 19, a judge ordered all financial documents and financial pleadings pertaining to the case sealed. So any financial information that you read on the blogs are lies.

Stay tuned for more on this breaking story…

• Documentation Proving Tamika Fuller Demanded a Car from Ludacris
  • SR Exclusive: Tamika Fuller’s Letter to Ludacris Demanding He Pay Her Attorney’s Retainer Fee
  • Ludacris’ Baby Mama Demanded a Car and Cash for Her Silence
  • Did Mathew Knowles really threaten his baby mama?

199 Responses to “SR Exclusive: Ludacris is NOT Paying Baby Mama $7K Per Month in Child Support”

says:

Luda agreed to pay $2,750 a month in child support :huh:

but according to celebrity net worth, he’s worth 25 million.

ion get it :no:

69 says:

“Whenever she decides to go back to work as a waitress at Magic City strip club”
      _____________________________
      I stopped right here. :ghost:

says:

i was WEAK at that 69. whassup luv? :kiss:

Oh she mad now huh,. She still going to need a job lol

69 says:

Fayla
      Jenie
      DIVA
      OTB
      HIS
      LuvN
      DTTS
      Pumpkin
      Razz
      VDOT
      Frucha
      MAN

I’m giving y’all the :fistbump: cause it’s a few mens in the roll call. Happy Friday tho.

:wave: <—- That first Louis Vuitton bag with that chile support check

Why should Luda support her? It’s the child. Why should a women who open her legs to a celebrity and they are not married fill they are entitled to such a glamours lifestyle? She should go back to school and get her GED

confessedcynic says:

I am A-OK with this. If Cai needs something, Luda will buy it. These women do not need to see the $$$!

2014’s legal perspective on gold diggers:
      Vajayjay = the contract
      Seed = the signature
      Baby = consideration

Men. Strap up and don’t sign that darn contract, you’re in it for life.

mrsloveleigh says:

No matter how rich the other parent is is does not take $7500 a month to raise a child. We don’t even spend that much a month taking care of our family of 4. That’s i’m tryna live off my child support money right there. A good dad will provide beyond child support especially when he has a co-parent that is working with not against him

Str8tUpMenace says:

Hey yall!!! :waves:

She mad :mad: :hahaha:

Like I said, ninjas be rich as hell til them child support hearings. :lol: They fall for the okey doke with these money hungry hoes all THEE time. :no: <—-SMH

69 says:

™ says:

i was WEAK at that 69. whassup luv? :kiss:
      __________________________________
      :kiss:

Then you know Magic City is RIGHT NEXT to Garnett (MARTA) Station too. Niggas gone be catching the subway from ALL over Atlanta just to come find this chick. :hahaha:

Afiya says:

So this means…YOU still gotta work boo-boo :haha: that lotto you was lookin’ for just didn’t hit this time…try try and try again. Maybe one of these fools will let you retire before you’re 30 but looks like it won’t be on Luda’s expense :hahaha:

:wave: Good Morning Sandra, AJ, Roses, Thorns & Lurkers

Back to work :crying1:

:peace: :kona:

I am so ready to go :cry:

Just Looking says:

@69 u stoooopid. Lol

That will cover most expenses. Heck day is high. Huge victory on day care. He whack either way wrap that dyck up. Sucka

69 says:

But what I want to know is: Where in the HEYUL are you sending your child at for it to cost $450 A WEEK to watch? Hell, I’m sure you could hire a nanny for that amount, right? :huh:

69 says:

Afiya says:

________________________________
      :hahaha: :hahaha:

Bish done got shamed, drug on SandraRose dot com, and STILL has NOTHING to show for it. :rofl:

A.J. says:

Good article Sandra :thumbsup:

Luda agreed to pay $2,750 a month in child support

but according to celebrity net worth, he’s worth 25 million.

ion get it
      _______________________________

So…. :shrugs:
      Thats the money HE worked for. Dayum, it ain’t enough he paying for a child he didn’t want and made no decision on?

69 says:

Str8tUpMenace says:

Like I said, ninjas be rich as hell til them child support hearings. :lol:
      _________________________
      They be rich as hell during and afterwards too. You they momma nem is their keeper during these times. I bet Luda moved them assets around fast as HAIL. :rofl:

@MRS
      “No matter how rich the other parent is is does not take $7500 a month to raise a child. We don’t even spend that much a month taking care of our family of 4. That’s i’m tryna live off my child support money right there. ”
      ___________________________

:preach:

Chit supposed to be for THE BABY. How families surving on income below the poverty level but she need thousands and thousands a month? SMH.

#theft

SummerBaby says:

I have mixed feelings on this topic. Does the other child’s mother receive the same amount?

A.J. says:

@Man, should he not have wrapped it up tho?

69 says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Luda agreed to pay $2,750 a month in child support
      but according to celebrity net worth, he’s worth 25 million.
      ion get it
      _______________________________
      So…. :shrugs:
      :lol: I (usually) share your sentiments on this topic, but have we confirmed yet that Luda didn’t want this baby? If so, I’m right there with you. :lol:

@ 69: The court documents state “up to a maximum of $1700 per month.” I’m sure the court will make her find a reasonably priced day care.

Str8tUpMenace says:

69 says:

Str8tUpMenace says:

Like I said, ninjas be rich as hell til them child support hearings. :lol:
      _________________________

:lol: I bet Euthanasia finally got some assets in her name soon as he got served with them CS papers. :lol:

A.J. says

Good article Sandra :thumbsup:

Thanks. The credit goes to my source who may or may not work at the courthouse. :yes:

@69
      “Like I said, ninjas be rich as hell til them child support hearings.
      _________________________
      They be rich as hell during and afterwards too. You they momma nem is their keeper during these times. I bet Luda moved them assets around fast as HAIL. ”

Prolly started a whole business for his Momma or Eudoxialja. :lol:

“Phuckmybabymomma. com” – owned by Eudoxialja

Sakeena says:

I dont know about Ga rates, but in d.c. good nannies make at least 40 k a year. This whole thing rubs me the wrong way. Hope Eudoxie gets an aids/std test.

Str8tUpMenace says:

She up there smirking like a muhfugga walkin into that courthouse. Bish prolly had the gas face when she walked out. :lol:

69 says:

____________________________________
      :spank:

I read that, ma’am. I was just (in other words) saying that the maximum is unreasonable to begin with. :lol:

SummerBaby says:

Karma’s mother is a well-known attorney who can pay her own bills.

@AJ
      “should he not have wrapped it up tho?”

Shouldn’t she have wrapped it up, used one of the umpteen birth controls out there, or paid for the baby herself since she alone decided to give birth?

She had MONTHS to come up with a decision AFTER deciding to phuck raw. :shrugs:

Nigga ain’t have a gun to her head to make her have no baby. SHE decided to do that. Pay for your own decisions. :shrugs:

Too much like right tho…

A.J. says:

Hope Eudoxie gets an aids/std test.
      ^^^
      an education.

SummerBaby says:

Thanks @ Sandra!

anw_rootbeer says:

I don’t recieve any where close to 2 G’s in CP, soooo I’d take it :-)

A.J. says:

Man all of that is vice versa. The child is here now and both parties must pay!!

All I know is I’m tired of carrying other nigga’s and ho’s with taxes I pay.

Beta says:

Seems fair enough to me

SummerBaby says:

I don’t recieve any where close to 2 G’s in CP, soooo I’d take it
      —————
      :cosign:

deedeegirl says:

Since when do they need his or any parents “agreement” to pay child support? and, at least where I live, they don’t care how many other kids you have. that’s your problem.

:sissyclaws at Chris Bosh: Oh no you must be MISTAKEN cause D Wade asked me to be his BRIDEMAID :nun: says:

The plot thickens :popcorn: I knew you would ride for Luda :fistbump: Luda SR did right by you. Good job getting the details to us through a source.

I am torn. While I do think he should take care of his child (not saying he isn’t) I do not think it is appropriate for women to use child support as a single means of income. Yea he’s stupid and yes he should’ve have wrapped it up.. but still doesn’t excuse seedy behavior by the women plotting. I think the money should go directly to whomever she claims the bills are owed to with a little on top for incidentals. Seems like that’s what is happening. He is paying healthcare, daycare (when it happens) and all the other stuff. Should he now have to pay for her rent/mortgage? If she was paying it before why can’t she now? Better yet use some of the money she gets from him to pay towards that so then any money she makes is play money.

Ms. YaYa says:

That seems fair…He is paying child support along with daycare expenses and a college education. Child support is supposed to take care of the child NOT the gold dig…I mean the mother :newbie: :hahaha:

But if she is a stripper and that was her job :thinking?: Who is going to watch the baby at night whilst she :thankyou: on the pole???
      She gotta find a 9-5. I am sure Luda got some connections :biggrin:

Cant do this argument today :facepalm: But they should be paying 50/50 yep. Kids equal get you a dmn job :tea:

Folks should handle their business :tea:

I wish them all well :tea:

Cant do this argument today :facepalm:
      WELL WE GONE HAVE IT :karate: State your side so I can go against it :rofl:

———–
      Chileeeee :tea:

We getting a post on how Big Boi told his wife to get a job????

It was probably better for her in her case to just get a cs order and go for her increases as she sees fit, that way she doesn’t have to play the fugg games for a little paper here and there. How long they bean bedding each other? Years, no? :thinking: hmmmm this will fly over and they will be back cool :yes: and she will get more perks. Yep there it is. Done. Next.

MsTake, what we eating? :eek: <–greedy face

WELL WE GONE HAVE IT :karate: State your side so I can go against it :rofl:
      —————-
      :hahaha: Im equal sided. Both should be put in the hole :yes: Yep you pay daycare too etc

free says:

i like the arrangement of joint physical and legal custody. that means the child WILL (if they can remain civil) be with her pappy and sibling and experience his “extravagant” lifestyle.

i like the fact that luda is obligated to pay for health, insurance, child care, and tuition payments. the child should have the best of those things.

a sufficient amount of money to cover the incidentals is necessary and it seems like the judgement is sufficient.

I wish them all well :tea:
      That’s like your 5th wish today..
      :pray: I wish I hadn’t eaten that whole family sized jar of peanut butter
      :pray: I wish I could still see my toes
      :pray: I wish my neck didn’t have so mannie rolls
      :pray: I wish Belly Thrice would let me hold her old clothes so I could wear ‘em

Beta says:

We getting a post on how Big Boi told his wife to get a job????

I thought she had a clothing store

SummerBaby says:

Should he now have to pay for her rent/mortgage?
      ———-
      If she’s smart & doesn’t want to end up like Misa she best live somewhere SHE can afford. :tea:

weFukNorNah says:

Unless it’s a old ass nanny that doesn’t need the money 1700 a month ain’t chit to hire no one unless it’s part time..so she need to drop cai azz off at the learning tree or sunshine house

———-
      :tea: :tea:

MsTake, what we eating? :eek: <–greedy face
      I am supposed to go to lunch with the big boss today :rolleyes: but :yahoo: at the same time… so we shall see. It will have to be a restaurant. You want a piggy bag byke?

:yawn:

Free, I didn’t get past your first sentence. Rewind.

Why did he fugg her while knowing she could not afford to care for a child on her own?

Everyone has to be accountable.

PS. Come back and post more :woot:

Now let me go back and finish reading your post

Buttercup says:

Joint physical and custody, up to $1700 a month in childcare (I would recommend her put the baby in Atlanta Trilingual Academy, and $2,750 for miscellaneous stuff- there’s nothing wrong with this agreement.

if tameka can’t feed and clothe the child, why did she have it?
      Let’s the church say AMEN :nun:

OTB :hugs:
      YOU :cell:

Chiddd I am trying to get my friends kid into a daycare that costs over 20g a year. I am helping her fill out her financial aid forms. I want her kid to be learning with the politicians kids…..

So I say that to say there are schools that cost a lot and I think it’s good that 1700 was alotted for daycare.

:tea:

Correction* It’s for Kindergarten.

YOU know you want to hear about my life!!!! :lol:

free says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Free, I didn’t get past your first sentence. Rewind.

**************************

my assumption would be that any woman who ****s without birth control is prepared to take care of a child, at the minimum feed and clothe it. otherwise, you're irresponsible as hell.

you're not 12, 14, or 16, you're a MF grown azz woman with your hand out but making babies with a negro you know don't give a fugg about you. it says more about you than him.

my assumption would be that any woman who ****s without birth control is prepared to take care of a child, at the minimum feed and clothe it. otherwise, you’re irresponsible as hell.

you’re not 12, 14, or 16, you’re a MF grown azz woman
      —————
      :cosign:

That does it! :chase: *clenched teeth* wad eye tell yew? :twisted:

——
      Free, I agree with the rest of your post :yes:

Buttercup says:

Let me make sure that I understand. So if a woman gets pregnant and she cannot afford to support the child on her own, she’s supposed to have an abortion?

These comments tho..How do yalls police other ppls wombs so freely. Maybe she don’t believe in abortion like yall. Maybe they did take precautions. I can feed and clothe and still wouldn’t have one if I got preggo today. To Each his/her Own. Shoot Sandra you madder than Luda… :kona: ok sorry bye

Where are the documents? Can you post them? When did Tamika Fuller talk to a blog? I have developed hatred for this man over his actions in this situation. If I’m wrong let a sista know. TMZ has been extremely reliable up to this point so I’d love to see some proof.

Can we have a :newpost: so I can retain my login and real job. :waiting:

=============
      We are >>>>>>>>here<<<<<<<<<

says:

so are we now expecting say a Michael Jordan & a Mike Jones off the street to pay the same amount when they clearly have different incomes??

so if $2K is enough to take care of a child that’s all he should pay? how did we arrive here? :think:

whether he wanted the child or not at this point is irrelevant. hell if it were up to men to decide whether or not we were born 1/2 of us wouldn’t even be here, so :yawn:

BC does not work all the time. Then what :eek:

I passed out when I read her job as a waitress at Magic City….pause! See Sandra its too early for this lmao! :dead:

free says:

we should hold ourselves to a higher standard. men should be begging US to have their babies, not the other way around. too many broads rationalize “the man shouldn’t have been fugging me without a condom” like they just got raped. request a condom if either of you are broke, disabled, dumb, out of work, got 50 other kids, etc.

ladies, do better.

@FREE
      “first of all, i don’t care if the pappy is mark fugging zuckerberg. if tameka can’t feed and clothe the child, why did she have it? ”
      ___________________________________

:cry: <<tears of joy

A-PHUCKING-MEN!

:claps:

Ain't no nigga FORCE her to have no baby!

People should be emphathetic :tea:

talkingwithtami says:

———-
      Yesterday she was a former stripper.

Please men say a whole lotta shatt in bed, it’s Pillow Talk.

SummerBaby says:

BC does not work all the time. Then what
      ————–
      I have a set of twins that are proof of this!

She can afford to support the child. Many do on much less than what she pulls waitressing I’m sure. But she is entitled by law to help from him. He is bound by morals and when those are lacking, laws.

Oh well. He fukked a chick who is less than a saint. ..cause only a saint would absorb that alone. Oh well she fukked with a dude who already showed her who he was. She knew his bottom line (Eudoxie) :shrug: Last time SR called the bm Ludas good friend but today.. :huh: BOL. :no: Cray.

™ says:

From what I understand in Georgia laws have changed and it use to be that they would only look at the males income but now they are looking at both :thinking: Ion know :shrugs:

capricorn83 says:

Luda seems to have a similar agreement as Chris Bosh…and I think both are fair. Both parents should contribute and no one should be relying on child support as a sole means of income.

:lol: :eek:

@TM
      “my thing is i though CS was supposed to be based off of the parent’s ability to provide.

whether he wanted the child or not at this point is irrelevant. hell if it were up to men to decide whether or not we were born 1/2 of us wouldn’t even be here, so ”

This whole statement is EXACTLY why CS is theft and a crime! The entire dayum statement! :mad:

IF he got a gazillion dollars, what the phuck that got to the needs of the child??? :eek: GTFOH! So because HE rich, the baby should get to STEAL x amount of dollars when we KNOW it don’t take that much to raise the baby????????????????? Who the phuck advocates for this chit? Who were the people that thought this theft was logical?

And the statement about half of us not being here is the EXACT chit I’m talking bout. Niggas ain’t want all these children. The hoes did, so THEY should take care of them. How you sit up here and steal someone money to support something KNOWING they ain’t want to do it in the first place. Then try to call them out. Who LIKES being extorted?
      :facepalm:

My mouth is shut on this shyt here… :tea:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

So when we gonna talk about the OTHER Atlanta rapeers outside baby? :kona: BBL

says:

Buttercup says:

u makin too much sense hun, :tea:

this is dumb :yawn:

Great. *deep sigh*

@BUTTERCUP
      “I just can’t wrap my head around why people are have issues when a woman gets pregnant from having sexual intercourse. The purpose of sex is procreation. Birth control pills, condoms, NuvaRings, IUDs, etc. is to PREVENT pregnancy. We know what is bound to happen, but yet we want to prevent it from happening. When those methods of PREVENTION fail, then the responsibility lies solely with the woman? Get outta here….”

U dayum right it lies solely with the woman. Don’t the woman make the SOLE decision on whether or not give birth? Answer that for me.

Who makes the SOLE decision to actualy GIVE BIRTH?

Being pregnant don’t mean you HAVE to give birth. A woman SOLELY DECIDES that chit. They fought for that right for decades, now that they have the SOLE RIGHT, they should have the SOLE RESPONSIBILITY.

:heart: you love us or nahhhh. :eek:

Buttercup says:

GA child support calculations are based on an income shares model, a concept that says a child should receive the same amount of financial support from parents if the parents lived in the same household.

Ion like this cat using SR neither. Go use that :chickenhead:

Can’t nobody tell me Mayne aint losing a percentage of that check to Chuh Supp. :rofl: :rofl:

says:

@Man so u’d be cool if ur Dad wanted ur Mom to abort u just bc he didn’t want u? :shrug:

Buttercup says:

Man, it is too early in the morning for you to get your thong in a wad.

People choose to have a baby when they have sex.

No dog in the fight but the biggest bark. :lol: Tell me about your bm. Who hurt you? :popcorn:

And that “bish” probably ain’t name them Jeffrica etc :facepalm:

Should’ve had THAT put on paper :rofl:

Smonae says:

Luda smart, dont put all the money in her hands, pay the school and day care facility directly :clap:

===========
      I came to that conclusion on yesterday. :hahaha:

@Jenie I gave up the last time we were on the subject. :lol:

Str8tUpMenace says:

@OTB…She knew his bottom line (Eudoxie) Last time SR called the bm Ludas good friend but today..

:fistbump: Chit was all good with Luda til he heard those 6 words. “I’m pregnant, and I’m keeping it.” :rofl:

Ole girl was sittin back taking notes on his income and all his expenses. Knew how much he was spending a month on his dogs and chit. When tellin yo side hoes TMI goes wrong. :hahaha:

says:

People choose to have a baby when they have sex.

realest chit fonted today :tea:

@FREE
      “as women, we have the PRIVILEGE of growing and delivering future generations. because we are BLESSED with that privilege, it should not be taken lightly (i.e. for come-up purposes).

ladies, do better.
      ____________________________

:claps:
      :bows:
      :preach:

See, you start talkin that “common sense” chit and folk get madder than Rick Ross at a chicken place fresh outta food!

Acting like chit 50/50 when they make the sole decision! GTFOH!

Let me make 50 percent of the decision!

Smonae says:

GM Beautiful People :waves:

No dog in the fight but the biggest bark. Tell me about your bm. Who hurt you?
      ————

Oh shoot. You used women instead of hoes twice. Don’t make me be rational with you. Wanna eat some peas. :|

He should have bean nice and took care of his babes because now we gotta deal with him :wail: lmao

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

you love us or nahhhh.

:yes: Hence the BBL… :kona:

says:

Smonae says:

hey Nae! :hi: i really don’t have a problem with this AT ALL. CS is CHILD support, not BM support. i can totally get with payments being made directly to facilities, etc. the responsibility is to the CHILD & that’s it! :yes:

@OTB you know he live in the boot… they are corrupt as fukk there :lol:

Hey Smonae :waves: DTS, Fay, Razz :waves:

*salute!* Pillow talk. We gone learn today. This is Ludas day tho. :lol:

These cats get a certain percentage but the mothers spend 100% of their income. Chitt makes no sense. Know who yew fuggin :eek:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

:waves: Morning n shyt.

@TM
      “@Man so u’d be cool if ur Dad wanted ur Mom to abort u just bc he didn’t want u? ”

Yup. He didn’t want me. I’m baby #3 when my mom and dad already had a boy and a girl.

Me and my brother are less than a year apart.

That ain’t got nothing to do with nothing. I’m just on the side of common sense.

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

@Jenie I gave up the last time we were on the subject.

Me too :lol:

And that “bish” probably ain’t name them Jeffrica etc
      ==========
      :rofl: :crying1:

Beta says:

Smonae :hi:

tallie says:

“Whenever she decides to go back to work as a waitress at Magic City strip club,…”

Hilarious!!!

People choose to have a baby when they have sex.
      ______________________________

people choose to get PREGNANT when they have sex.

WOMEN ALONE decide to have a baby. SMH. Ignorance… :facepalm:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@TM

Me and my brother are less than a year apart.

————
      :eek:

This negro just got thru telling us he was planned

Welcome to the club of make up babies boo :hug: I appreciate your honesty.

KyCakes says:

Whenever she decides to go back to work as a waitress at Magic City strip club

:lol: And with that, I bi you all a hearty goo moanin’ :hi:
      Confessed
      AJ
      Summer
      Beta

WOMEN ALONE decide to have a baby. SMH. Ignorance… :facepalm:
      ============
      So how mannie kids are there? I figure it would be a heap of them, because her gravi looks like post-baby body :eek:

I remember the judge told my sisterwive that chsup was reimbursement. So, was he not saying she can spend it on whatever? :think:

Her complaint was that it was “never on time bc the state of florida disbursement unit..” :lol: she was sew mad.. the judge said she can’t rely on external factors and to think of the check as payback for what she spent.

I think its smart to pay directly BUT everyone knows the parent with 65% custody does more..”more” can be calculated in monetary means.

Good morning all who spoke to me and all who didn’t get a chance to and all who wont. :lol:

:hug:

goat76 says:

I wish I could collect my back child support. That would be a nice lil nest egg.

@RAZZ
      “This negro just got thru telling us he was planned

Welcome to the club of make up babies boo I appreciate your honesty.

:huh:

I ain’t say nothing bout being planned. Don’t matter tho. Just pay for your own DECISIONS. That’s just common sense. Ain’t got nothing to do with me as an individual. That’s something everyone can do.

KyCakes says:

Jenie Why you got that fat tidday negro in your gravi for? :crying1:

Str8tUpMenace says:

Some women fall for the “trap”, too. #justsayin

Beta says:

KyCakes :hi:

I keep scrolling up mad cause baby mama aint even cute :lol: this pic is hilarious. :yes:

@MAN dont sit there and tell that lie b/c San and I were joking about that and how she said her fren told her he was planned! :rofl:

Goat :lol: wait what? How much your parent owe? If you don’t mind sharing of course.

Ky cause he got them skinty jeans on :crying1:

===========
      I hate the material of that dress :mad: with that blazer.

And hello everyone :hi: sorry I’m chiitty on mobile :cry:

Smonae says:

Ky, San, Fayla, Beta :hugs:

Str8tUpMenace says:

___________________________

Judging from the first pic I ever seen of her, I ain’t believe she carried no baby, let alone gave birth. Bish gave me the AARP vibe. I just knew she was hittin 55+. :lol:

Str8tUpMenace says:

___________________________

KyCakes says:

@Razz That makes me so sad…

I need to go get some coffee…y’all play too damn much… :nono:

Bad posted some ish on FB this AM that had me seeing red….Bad lamb..

@Goat- Ashiiiiid if my diddy paid back AWL of the back support he owes it’d be 45K RIGHT NOW :eek:

That more than I make..

And I told my mom if she ever started getting a check for that back pay to send some my way….. SHe said HAIL NAWL like Miss Sophia. :cry: *gabby lip*

Butta what is that velvet. :lol: she is dressed for multiple seasons.

KyCakes says:

Jenie Why you got that fat tidday negro in your gravi for? :crying1:

Bren inspired me :nun:

———–
      I remember, was that him that said that tho :thinking: I rolled my eyes at the person :hahaha:

We getting a post on how Big Boi told his wife to get a job????

I thought she had a clothing store

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I know she had had one.
      I would’ve looked’ded up but I aint care enough.
      What had happpened was that I had heard it on Sway in the Morning…

Can’t nobody tell me Mayne aint losing a percentage of that check to Chuh Supp
      **********************

No doubt. And he cussed his BM out for it and doesn’t want anything to do with the child because the chick forced it on him by stealing his sperm.

———–
      I don’t blame her :eek: :lol: The only way my mom got hers was when my dad got on disability. I still don’t believe he paid it all. State got more I believe

:blink:

huh??

@BIRD
      “Can’t nobody tell me Mayne aint losing a percentage of that check to Chuh Supp
      **********************

________________________________
      I ain’t got no kids!

@San it was @Man b/c I questioned whether or not he knows the same thing he’s preaching to us about choices his mother could have CHOSE to rid her of him. and he was all like NOPE I WAS PLANNED. :rofl: Ok. The moment we find out we’re pregnant is when we plan to do anything.

:rofl: you reckon Luda was betting on her being beyond the birthing age too?!?! :wail: omgawd lmaoo He clearly didn’t pay attn to usher and tameka.

Buttercup says:

:lol: Bey, I think it’s 100% cotton :huh: I have some swimsuit cover ups made out of the same material.

:pc: Lemmie go find this here font… :rofl:

Stolen sperm :crying1: She froze it right too. Smart girl. Or dumb. Whatevs. :crying1:

Smonae says:

@OTB u see our girl has changed up the Mrs Carter tour completely
      new routines
      new costumes
      all new songs

My phone was blowing up last night, she gotta come to the states with this :yes:

============
      There is always a little truth behind the joke. :rofl: :crying1: Ya’ll play too much.

Smonae says:

Bish gave me the AARP vibe. I just knew she was hittin 55+.

KyCakes says:

We getting a post on how Big Boi told his wife to get a job????

I thought she had a clothing store

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I know she had had one.
      I would’ve looked’ded up but I aint care enough.
      What had happpened was that I had heard it on Sway in the Morning…
      ——————————————————————–
      Sir Lucious Left Foot said she ILL able, healthy and edjumacated :lol:

Jenny :kiss: Ky
      =============
      Has he slipped his lil shoes byke on yet? :lol:

Beta says:

Dubb 18yo rubbing off on you :hahaha:

@RAZZ
      “@San it was @Man b/c I questioned whether or not he knows the same thing he’s preaching to us about choices his mother could have CHOSE to rid her of him. and he was all like NOPE I WAS PLANNED. Ok. The moment we find out we’re pregnant is when we plan to do anything.”
      ________________________

:huh:

I don’t remember this convo or there was some poor communication or something.

Still irrelevant tho. A WOMAN SOLELY DECIDES WHETHER TO GIVE BIRTH SO SHE SHOULD SOLELY CARE FOR THE CHILD.

Simple as that, cut and dry. Nothing to even dispute about that.

Bruh these just jokes. But you gotta recognize that you font STRONGLY whenever this topic is up. Js. We know you don’t have children. If you did, not only would your opinion carry more weight I think it would be more .. :think: informed.

But let’s carry on. :lol:

Beta says:

Dubb 18yo rubbing off on you :hahaha:

(in MsTake’s voice) EYE had seen that coming :kona:

Str8tUpMenace says:

@OTBizzle, Luda said, this bish ready for early retirement, I’m good. :lol:

*wonders if Magic City gotta 401K plans for their waitresses* :think:

Smonae says:

DTTS :happy:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

I ain’t got no kids!
      ************************

So why you riding for those irresponsible dudes so hard? Every last one of em could be childless like you if that’s what they wanted. Is abortion your only form of birth control like you want theirs to be?

@OTB
      “Bruh these just jokes. But you gotta recognize that you font STRONGLY whenever this topic is up. Js. We know you don’t have children. If you did, not only would your opinion carry more weight I think it would be more .. informed.

But let’s carry on.
      __________________________

Chit like this just irk my whole entire soul! :mad:

And then to try and feed me some bullchit about it being 50/50 when a nigga ain’t got nair say so in a child being born.

Make my blood phucking boil. :facepalm:

@BIRD
      “I ain’t got no kids!
      ************************

She can do whatever she wants so no, she ain’t GOT to have an abortion. But if she DECIDES not to, why she get to steal from a nigga who aint’ have chit to say in that decision????????????

Pay for your own dayum decisions! Can’t no nigga MAKE you have a baby AFTER YOU DECIDE to have unprotected sex. No nair nigga can do that. Stop stealing from people cause you can’t afford chit YOU DECIDE to do! :shrugs:

free says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says: How they irresponible when the dayum WOMAN decided to have the baby?

*******************

wasting your damn time.

to pay for his 50% of the fuggin, the pappy has agreed to pick up expenses, pay a certain amount in cash per month, and have joint physical and legal custody but somehow he’s the irresponsible one.

i just can’t get with a grown woman having no control over herself or body in 2014 though.

I Run New York says:

2k, Damn Luda spend more than that in one night at Magic City LOL!

QueenSJ says:

I’m not for sh*tting on men and I’m not for sh*tting on women. BOTH parties are responsible, whether you like it or not.

West Coast Chick says:

She should go back to school and get her GED

_________________________
      :ghost:

West Coast Chick says:

Is abortion your only form of birth control like you want theirs to be?

______________________________

:hahahaha:

I Run New York says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

“How they irresponible when the dayum WOMAN decided to have the baby? Did that nigga FORCE her to have the baby? How the phuck HE responsible for a dayum decision SHE MADE ON HER OWN!

Pay for your own dayum decisions! Can’t no nigga MAKE you have a baby AFTER YOU DECIDE to have unprotected sex. No nair nigga can do that. Stop stealing from people cause you can’t afford chit YOU DECIDE to do! ”

DAMN you sound really angry lol. are you speaking from personal experience? lol But seriously, don’t you think if two people layed down and made the baby the child should be entitled to assistance from both parents.

Atypical says:

Good. Listen other states should take heed. If more of these women were reminded that they are having babies by these ballers and not a paycheck maybe they wouldn’t be so quick to be down for getting preggers. As far as him being worth 25 mil, so what? She’s not entitled to part of his salary because she hss his child. Sorry. If she wants her child to have a ballerific lifestyle then the child should live with the parent that’s the baller. Otherwise you get child support from said man to support the child, not to pay your mortgage or light bill…

JerseyGirl68 says:

Go Tanya Mitchell-Graham, Esq. Who represented Mr. Bridges!!!

2 Pingbacks

[…] Read entire story here: http://sandrarose.com/2014/02/sr-exclusive-ludacris-is-not-paying-baby-mama-7k-in-child-support/ […]

[…] reports state a judge ordered Ludacris to pay Tamika $7,000/mo in child support, but other sources claim that it was actually $2,750/mo and he is also responsible for Cai’s health insurance, medical costs associated with her […]