T-Pain Says Rappers Blacklisted Singer Frank Ocean for Being Gay

Frank Ocean

Rapper T-Pain is accusing the hip hop community — specifically rappers — of blacklisting singer Frank Ocean because of his sexual preference.

In an open letter on his Tumblr blog in 2012, Ocean wrote that he had “unrequited feelings” for another man. But rather than accept him with open arms, the hip hop community quietly turned their backs on the 26-year-old songwriter (no pun intended). T-Pain suggested other rappers were discriminating against Ocean by not featuring him on their tracks.

T-Pain’s statements indicates that the media’s pro-gay agenda has not made a difference in the opinions of rappers who have been unfairly labeled as homophobic.

The singer told Vlad TV that he believes the perception that rap has become more ‘gay-friendly’ in recent years is a little off the mark.

“I think the radio is getting more gay-friendly,” he said. “I don’t think urban music is getting more gay-friendly because if that was the case, Frank Ocean would be on a lot more songs.

“I know n***as that will not do a song with Frank Ocean just because he gay, but they need him on the f**king song and that’s so terrible to me, man… What I do ain’t going to affect nothing that you got going on. Source

• Frank Ocean and Chris Brown BRAWL Over Parking Spot
  • The moment when Chris Brown dissed Frank Ocean during the Grammys
  • Frank Ocean’s One Night Stand
  • T-Pain Sued For Child Support

64 Responses to “T-Pain Says Rappers Blacklisted Singer Frank Ocean for Being Gay”

Afiya says:

Looking like he look up top I can almost see why, but his music should speak for itself, if it’s that good :shrug:

TPain need to figure out why HE was blacklisted. I thought it was for looking like Predator…but so does another Autotuner.

Moral ill: worry boutcho ownself.

The end.

Well one thing’s for sure, Frank is doing just fine without the rappers. He might not be doing features, but he is writing and producing for plenty of folks including Miss B. Later for features. I’m waiting for him to come out with his next CD.

weFukNorNah says:

As long as jayz and beyonce making records Frank don’t give a fukk. .All these garbage azz rappers I wouldn’t want a fuggin song with none of em

cheeks8683 says:

Really? I thought Frank Ocean blacklisted himself for that wack performance at the Grammys last year :shrug:

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

so, basically, T-Pain has an “unrequited” desire to ‘work with’ Frank, huh? :think:

SO TPain is is fighting Oceans battle, he needs answers!

n1kk1a says:

This reminds me of The Boondocks Gangstalicious pt 2 episode. Don’t worry, he can do better on his own. Trust.

cheeks8683 says:

As long as he is writing music he will be okay though…Take note Keri Hilson…

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

:huh: and who captured this photo of frank wearing fetish gear on his head, carrying a small bouquet of flowers and reciting ‘he loves me he loves me not’ out in public?! :nono:

weFukNorNah says:

What rapper other than kendrick would he wanna feature with..he’s already had jay..kanye..drake…

EL CHA CHA says:

So whats TPains excuse :shrug: Who bwacklisting him :shrug: Seem like erry since Jay said his name in a song he aint been in love wit no strippas :shrug:

weFukNorNah says:

Matter fact he did a song with kendrick

EL CHA CHA says:

IsThisThingOn…Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

:dead:

SOTHERNGRL says:

I havent read anything yet I just need to know what is wrong with his head. Has he had some kind of operation. Basically I need to know what the fugg is up with the head gear.

Just Looking says:

@Ms. Sandra – Did you get all your snow essentials.

Truth be told, folks ain’t ready. They say one thing on camera,magazine, and another behind closed doors. Maybe, I’m just weird (bet nobody respond to that)
      But what does it matter? Do I need to announce that I love dyck? Who cares. If you can’t see it on the street, then why it matter. :shrug:

#carryon

Is that somebody draws Francis got on his head? What that is?

I mean Francis aint said nothing about he felt XX kinda way has he? :shrug:

About the industry or folks in it saying XX about him being gay?

Why does Teddy care?

EL CHA CHA says:

Why this copy paper color dude in my office keep asking everyone if they wanna see a picture of his “Baby Girl” everyone keeps saying oh your fiance :hahaha: and he is like NO, then shows a picture of this old azz german shephard thats big as hail :hahaha: He just keeps repeating, yeah thats my baby girl :huh: MASS CONFUSION :rofl: What in the 675 FCKS :hahaha:

Sandra couldn’t have found the most SpEd pic of this boy?! :rofl:

:ghost:

Ok let me go read.

Ni ni says:

He cant sing though. Frank nor Miguel have good voices, theyve proved that with their live performances. However, Miguel has better songs and sounds tolerable on the radio. I dont think they “need” Frank for anything.

weFukNorNah says:

They don’t need Frank cuz future sangin in every damn thang

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

@EL CHA CHA, maybe he and “Baby Girl” have a really ‘special’ relationship… :tea:

essenze says:

T-Pain needs to go find himself some relevance. He needs to worry about himself and worry about taking out Future for stealing his steelo dfl

It’s true. The big name rappers ain’t goin have him on they chit cause they don’t need him like that. And ain’t no up-and-coming rapper gonna wanna be associated with that nigga. Dems da breaks tho. :shrugs:

EL CHA CHA says:

I was introduce to him on Watch the Throne, before that neva heard of him but I like him on that album :shrug:

When we gon talk about LHHNY and Monique arm jiggles, Joes socks, Tahirys advice, Rashida’s hot cheeto hair and MR T Chains, Tara’s Parrot hair, Amina borrowing Joselyns (prop)pee stick, Peter’s crocodile tears, and on and on and on :deadhorse:

@EL CHA CHA, maybe he and “Baby Girl” have a really ‘special’ relationship…
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      bestiality is reah. :hurl:

Monique arm jiggles
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Mo and her church mama arms sadden me. I speak of them often. I wish she would have the operation I became aware of LAST WEEK on this site from a Rose. Cause it is the final reminder that she used to weigh almost 300lbs.

EL CHA CHA says:

IsThisThingOn…Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

@EL CHA CHA, maybe he and “Baby Girl” have a really ‘special’ relationship…

:no: I can over hear him talking about how they lay on the couch together and cuddle :cry: :hailnaw: :rofl:

EL CHA CHA says:

KDUBB…You think she had the surgery? I dont mind them at all love me some Mo’, but its just one of the things that I always focus on when I watch her :sad:

goat76 says:

I forgot all about Frankie Oceania.

Well after reading… no one is using Frankie Poo b/c they got Future or Wheel Chair Jimmy on every other song.

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

it sho’ is “reah” and some folk are just that nasty :tea:

(matter of fact I think i very recently saw or read somewhere about this woman who was married to a man who was “in love with” horses and was in a chat group with other so-inclinded folk. he told her that he had not acted on his desire, YET. this fool was saying that she understands and feels bad that she can’t fulfill all of his ‘desires’ and is certainly not going to stop loving him just because he may need something other than her to be happy!!!

so, um, yeah, she basically gave him her ‘acceptance’ of his needing to “be with” a horse. :eek:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Miguel can sing.
      ———-
      Yes Man. He doesn’t just JUDO CHOP hoes on they necks with his hammy :rofl:

goat76 says:

I don’t see how he can be blacklisted for being gay in an industry that is controlled by gays.

@IS THIS THING

:eek:

Did yall see the lady that died from an allergic reaction to dog cum?

Sucked that dog dry ON TAPE and died cause she was allergic to it and didn’t know. :facepalm:

Chit was all in the paper. If you her family, I mean, how you react to that chit? :think:

Just Looking says:

Did yall see the lady that died from an allergic reaction to dog cum?
      _________
      :dead: :casket: :ghost:

Serious question, where do you live?

@RAZZ
      “Miguel can sing.
      ———-
      Yes Man. He doesn’t just JUDO CHOP hoes on they necks with his hammy ”

Well, that nigga can sing tho! I’ve seen him live twice too. That nigga hit them ol “before-my-nuts-dropped” notes!

:think:
      You think he mite have had himself castrated so he can hit them high notes? You know it works.

Just Looking says:

@Man – Serious question, where do you live?
      _________
      So I can come kick you. You is crazier than all get out. :rofl:

@JUST LOOKING

That chit wasn’t roundst me! That chit happened in Nu Yawk!
      It was all in the paper for real tho! You can google it! :yes:

@man’s eyes are staring into my soul like :eek:

@Man- I think he said he wanted chirrens with that gal of his.. I don’t think he did… lessun he had his cake icing frozen for the future. :lol:

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

If you her family, I mean, how you react to that chit?

KILL YO’ SELF! :eek:

essenze says:

Da fuq you sucking a dog off for? Nasty bish. That’s animal abuse. Bestiality loving hoe, ewww smh. For some reason I’m finding it hard to feel sorry for her smh

“After reading this weird news story, you will never have to read another weird news story ever again. It has everything: an insane premise, crazy people, crushing irony, sex, crime, and sex crime. It seems an Irish woman died after an allergic reaction to a dog—a dog she had sex with. Yes. Really.
      From Ireland, the land of geniuses like James Joyce, Oscar Wilde, and Bono, comes this story of a 43-year-old woman who encountered a man in a bestiality chat room and then met him at his house in Limerick. She had sex with his Alsatian dog and then had a severe allergic reaction shortly afterwards, possibly from the dog’s semen. She later died at the hospital. The incident apparently took place in 2008, but medical experts just confirmed the cause of death, because the case is finally making its way to court, not because it took them this long to get over the shock of how she died. The dog owner, Sean McDonnell, is charged with “buggery” for ordering the dog to commit the act. Buggery is apparently still a crime on the books in Ireland, so thank God for that. McDonnell is thought to be the first person charged with it since it was enacted in 1861.
      So, next time you hear about a man biting a dog or a delivery driver run over by his own truck, just remember this story and remind yourself it’s best to stay away from the weird news.”

:vomit:

i :heart: sandrarose time warner can kiss my puppylove says:

so, basically, T-Pain has an “unrequited” desire to ‘work with’ Frank, huh?
      ——————–remember when the kim k tape came out he was so impressed with lil’ flip flop’s member. Didn’t comment on kim just on ray :homoswitch:

Just Looking says:

@Man – Did google per your suggestion. It says Oct 2008 and it happened in Ireland. Is this a regular occurance.

Type of Dog – Alastian

:facepalm: Kicks self for entertaining you.

S/N Article says she willing had sex with dog…That part sound stupid, like the dog would attack her to have sex.

BYE ASHY MAN, LOG OFF

@RAZZ

I was JUST about to post it!!!

Miany says:

:vomit: bishezz dying cuz they wanna suck dogs dry…just nasty
      tpain just mad at the industry. They bullied him into a hiatus then turned around & used his show with other artists. ..now he just lashing out on em all sad.

That sound like some chit people do in Ireland too. :rofl:

Trendsetter says:

Speaking of dogs….I saw on fb a few weeks ago a woman having sex with a dog..oh and she gave him head too…

Now…. “they say” …… BUGGERY with a sheep or pig is just like a woman.

:think:
      …wait, didn’t Sandra say that in here.

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

Ireland, huh? …let me see if I can remember where I heard the horse story… I think I was listening to The Guardian podcast or some other UK site… :think:

@TRENDSETTER

I don’t know how Facebook let that chit on there. They pass that chit around from time to time.

Just Looking says:

Ummm What is ya’ll plan for Friday and this week-end.

Also @ Man Lobsterfest is back on

:love: is in the air

Trendsetter says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@TRENDSETTER

That ish was crazy…it was on a mutual friend page for about 3 days…that’s a long time for something like that

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

…wait, didn’t Sandra say that in here.

well those are her fellow countrymen… :tea:

Buttercup says:

Joes socks, Rashida’s hot cheeto hair
      ===========
      I sometimes wear socks like his to work :ashamed: I’ve only had hot cheetos twice in 6 years, but I think I’ll grab a bag from QT tonight.

Carrington says:

I still don’t get the pro gay “agenda” – is it possible that because the gays have HAD to hide for so long, that everytime someone who is a public figure makes the announcement it BECOMES news (just like Kelly Rowland’s boots and shoes did today) and not because there is an agenda? Maybe, as a society with a homophobic HISTORY, people see it as “brave” to want to face the backlash.

Right now, there are about 1600 men in the NFL – how many of those men are gay?… so, if ONE comes out, of course it’s “news” because it’s a “first” for the sport. There are currently how many rappers in the game (who actually make money and people know who they are)? So, of course, if one comes out, it’s a story – specifically in a testosterone filled field that’s more known for it’s homophobia than it is for good deeds. Specifically because there are probably a few hundred ballers who are either gay, or dabbled at some point.

I feel like this – if a person feels like they are tired of people guessing, they’re tired of fearing that people will speak to a blawg, or that an ex will come out and tell his or her story FOR them and they want to come out – let them eat cake.

I don’t give a $hit what nobody does on their mattress. If you sing and I like your songs, I don’t care what you did before you got to the studio. If you act, and I can BELIEVE you as a special OPS soldier, then I’ll go see the flick. If you play ball and you’re a baller, I’m going to watch.

I don’t feel an “agenda” per say, I feel that it’s really that more people are coming out of the closet because they live in a society where they CAN these days. The media may have encouraged them to come out, but the media didn’t encourage them to be gay. Reporting it is simply giving nosey people such as myself the people what they want – something to talk about. Just like a negative Beyonce post will give Sandra Mae what she wants… page views/clicks.

I just think we have more $hit to worry about than anybody’s fuktations that ain’t fuktating you too.

West Coast Chick says:

cheeks8683 says:

___________________________________

exactly! he cant sing! he should stick to writing songs, cuz that grammy performance was tragic

goat76 says:

It ain’t homophobia, I just don’t give a damn that you’re fukcing the same sex. No announcement need to be made for that shat. Do you and keep it moving.