Terrell Owens and Rachel Snider

As I told you earlier, former NFL player Terrell Owens’ quickie marriage to a postal worker was just a business deal.

Owens’ bride, Rachel Snider, is now seeking a divorce after 2 weeks. Owens and Snider said ‘I do’ in a civil ceremony in a Norwalk, Calif., courthouse on Jan. 23.

Snider says Owens married her for her good credit in order to secure a loan on a $2 million Sherman Oaks, California home — and now she feels betrayed and used by her friend of 5 years.

Sound familiar?

From NewsOne.com:

The 33-year-old former Texas postal worker and Mom of one reportedly believes Owens married her for her good credit; according to Snider, Owens married her so that he could secure a loan for a $2 million home in Sherman Oaks, Calif.

Snider also says she has already moved out of their marital home and will file for divorce, telling TMZ, “I really valued his love and friendship for five years. Out of the love in my heart, I tried to help him. We had a secret relationship for five years, and I married him for love. I felt in love and now I feel betrayed and heartbroken.”

For the 40-year-old Owens, this marriage was a first for him as a Father of four. Owens was a gridiron superstar who fell from grace and landed hard on his rear end. He reportedly blew through a reported $80 million and is seemingly unemployable as an NFL player with spending habits that have resulted in bankruptcy, failed financial investments, delinquent child support payments, and foreclosure; Owens’ once-Midas touch has turned into lead in practically every financial aspect of his life.

At age 40, Owens’ best years as a NFL star are behind him. After being cut by the Buffalo Bills in 2009 and the Cincinnati Bengals in 2010, Owens’ last touched the football for the Allen Wranglers of the Indoor Football League in 2012. He is now broke and destitute, with 4 children and a hefty $45,000 per month child support bill.

Owens is desperate for a reality TV check to ease his financial burdens. That’s the reason he used Snider to purchase a mansion — so he can look prosperous if he does land a TV gig.

• Terrell Owens says ex-employee stole $27,000 from him
  • T.O. Sued Again for Not Paying Child Support
  • Evelyn and Chad Boycott Petition Collects Thousands of Signatures
  • Stripper Arrested for Attempting to Extort NBA Coach Mark Jackson

201 Responses to “Terrell Owens and ‘wife’ of 2 weeks heading to divorce court; “He married me for my good credit!””

Beta says:

This idiot is trying to buy a 2 million dollar home after all those failed finance deals :facepalm:

Smonae says:

See being an azz doesnt always pay, I hope TO & Chad learned their lesson :shrugs: At least Chad found a job

a hefty $45,000 per month child support bill.

This is utterly ridiculous.

Trendsetter says:

:facepalm:

SOTHERNGRL says:

You know you need to be ashamed of yourself when you go from making millions to marrying a postal worker for her good credit. Chit maybe Geneve Waters was onto something when she said she was making D-Wade sign a preunp. These sports people dont seem to know what to do with money. Aside from making it rain on strippers and whores.

SOTHERNGRL says:

Can I just say Dub has ruined me. I was gonna call D-wade the Muddy Waters.

Just Looking says:

$2 million Sherman Oaks, California
      _______
      It’s probably not that big…Sherman Oaks is pricey

That could be 4 bedroom 1 full bath, then on top of that it mite be 50 years old.

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

they must be going to clown court, because what self-respecting judge would sit for this? :rolleyes:

goat76 says:

Dang T.O. I wonder how much he get for those Hardee’s commercials?

@Man don’t forget they base it off of your income. And I doubt that he pays for each child equally. That would be $11,250 per child. It’s still a lot though. I wish I was getting that much for the job I have. :lol:

SOTHERNGRL says:

a hefty $45,000 per month child support bill.
      This is utterly ridiculous.
      **************
      I think this is the amount for all 5-6 he has. I know that dont mean chit to you beacuse they all robbing him and got pregnant on their own and chit but I just figured I’d put that out the just for the sake of it.

MzTisch says:

:hi: All!

I just clicked on one of the banners for GEMS World Academy advertisement. Its a school K-5 here in Chicago. That tuition said 31k a year…just for Kindergarten. :shocked: Tuition goes up each year. By Grade 5, you are paying 37k.

Hitting the X in the corner….quickly.

11 goat76 says:

Dang T.O. I wonder how much he get for those Hardee’s commercials?
      ——–
      Not enough… and his barbershop on biscayne ave. wasn’t cutting enough heads to do nothing. :lol:

goat76 says:

T.O. needs to bring his ass back to Bama and get him one of these cribs for a $150k-$200k

69 says:

“with 4 children and a hefty $45,000 per month child support bill.”.
      Damn, the chirrens living better than they deddy. :hahaha:

Wasn’t he the one that said that he his big enough to do p0rn? Welp, the time may have come. Gone get one of those little pank bootyholes and make you some money. :kona:

———-
      and have almost 5 bd/4 bt :no:

Audacious2 says:

That photo & that title …”He married me for my good credit” will be the next viral meme. >>LMAO<<
      How does one blow thru $80 million in such a short period of time & be that broke? SMDH just a shame. His former two sidekicks, Bullwinkle & Rodney are living well from their earnings, I meant Mo & Kita.

————
      It’s some folks out there who ain’t big enough to do p0rn. (not that I know :kona: ) So he’d have been alright on his name alone if he knew how to :hump: :lol:

69 says:

SOTHERNGRL says:

((((((((((((((
      By being a total and complete dyckwad.

Can’t she get an annulment

These Wheat Thins though… :pizza: :zzz:

@RWilli she should be able to.

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

———-
      and have almost 5 bd/4 bt :no:
      ————–
      U already know, but he gotta keep up whatever image he thinks he has.

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

How you casually “blow through” $80M though?!

I can’t feel sorry for this… I feel sorry for how his life started, but he had a chance to come out on top :smh:

weFukNorNah says:

I would rather do that than a divorce..ctrl+alt+delete

69 says:

Them hoes did it for him in orda to fcuk that puscee. :yes:

69 says:

Razz

You ain’t never gone be right. :chase:

Anna says:

We had a secret relationship for five years, and I married him for love.
      ~~~~~~~~
      Big Dummy!

Just Looking says:

What type of judicial system is he involved in? Umm folks go back to court all the time.

MY EX – YOUR HONOR I DON”T HAVE IT
      My attorney – Your Honor, we have HIS current earnings.
      MY EX – :mad: :cuss:

“ctrl+alt+delete”

Exactly!

bnatural says:

:wtf: I’m surprised he’s still paying that much in CP….haven’t they gone to court to reduce the amount of couple of times?

I feel bad for T.O., remember his failed suicide attempt that he tried to cover up…he needs some serious non-televised help before something worse happens :no:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Can’t she get an annulment
      (((((((((((((

I dont know @rwilli esp if they been fuggin then its consumated (sp?). I guess she could say he tricked her or got her to marry him by fraud. Chit I cant call I watch too much ID on tv to up and marry somebody i dont know and she aint know his azz and still dont.

Ace says:

Call me niave but isn’t Child Support based on your income…

I’m allergic to child support so i really havent cared to understand how it works.

:sh

69 says:

Welp. I guess since I’m the only thorn in the Rose Garden, I’ll find somewhere else to go.

Bye, empty garden :kona:

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

He better :pray: she not pregnit ’cause that’s the last he’ll see of what little money he may have left :no:

Just Looking says:

Started from the bottom, now we’re here
      Started from the bottom, now my whole team here
      Started from the bottom, now we’re here
      Started from the bottom, now the whole team here, ni**a
      Started from the bottom, now we’re here
      Started from the bottom, now my whole team here, ni**a
      Started from the bottom, now we’re here
      Started from the bottom, now the whole team here
      :whistle:

Bet he hates this when it come on radio

weFukNorNah says:

I can’t feel sorry for his Bama azz… my heart won’t let me..I know hoes that survive off 800 a month and this bastid made millions… byeeeee

weFukNorNah says:

Hell I pull credit scores on the first date…be all up on Alexis nexis

weFukNorNah says:

It ain’t funny..I memba on the show he was talkin to his granny cryin..she got dementia so she was lookin at him like who is this damn punk

right. no excuses.

(shoot, shawty lo got more kids/baby mamas and a lot less than $80M – maybe he need to teach a course or at least he can be a mentor for T.O.)

Just Looking says:

she got dementia so she was lookin at him like who is this damn punk
      My heart skipped a beat. :dead: :rofl:

“We had a secret relationship for five years”
      ________________________

:ha: :haha:

goat76 says:

He ain’t broke tho. Money just ain’t flowing like it used to when he was playing. Didn’t invest his bread like he should. He should be living off the interest from the money he made while playing.

@ACE
      “Call me niave but isn’t Child Support based on your income…”

Yes. But they dont’ take into account “temporary” income or even fluctuating income.

So when these hoes filed, they did it while he was an athlete so the theft of his money was based on how much he was making at the time. Didn’t use common sense to know he wouldn’t be making no millions all his life.

goat76 says:

“living off the interest”<<< this the part got me confused. how you ever got close to $80M and couldn't make it work?!! :blink:

@GOAT

Naw. Him and a bunch of other players were scammed by an agent that invested in some sort of real estate scam.

They make it seem like this nigga was breakin up hundids at the skrip club.

He drove a VW Beetle. He just got duped. :shrugs:

Just Looking says:

THEFT

You are on a roll TUDAY :rofl:

Just Looking says:

THEFT

You are on a roll TUDAY

- – - – - – - – - – - – - –

I’m just surprised he didn’t say the “theft of his sperm” :lol:

Just Looking says:

@Man – As a “current theif” and married to an attorney. This can’t be true.

Remember during the lockup. NEGROES was lining up to go back to court to get child support reduced and they did get it reduced. But once the lockout was over…most had new court dates.

Buttercup says:

=========
      Now say what, now? :popcorn:

SOTHERNGRL says:

******************
      Now was this a real attempt or one of those Fannie Mae eating childrens aspirin attempts. Before any pannies get in a wad I’m not making fun I just want the answers.

Trendsetter says:

__________________________

:dead:

He didn’t actually get $80 million. He prolly got closer to $30 million or $40 million, and that’s BEFORE taxes.

He tried to overdose

=========

It was even much of a cover up. His assistant is on 911 tape saying that he tried to kill himself.

He was saved but he said it was an “accident” … after the ridicule.

*…that’s 1 demerit point for rwilli* :waiting:

weFukNorNah says:

He was better off marrying kita

2006 Hydrocodone overdose

Some media outlets in Dallas reported on the morning of September 27, 2006 that Owens had tried to kill himself by intentionally ingesting an overdose of hydrocodone, a pain medication.[36] A police report filed on the night of September 26[37] seemed to confirm the attempt, saying that Owens’ publicist, Kim Etheredge, found him unresponsive with an empty bottle of pain killers, pried two pills from his mouth, and called 9-1-1, after which an ambulance transported him four blocks from his Deep Ellum condo to Baylor University Medical Center. The event became a national news sensation but was soon overshadowed by the Platte Canyon High School Shooting which had occurred only hours later.

What I do @isthisthing

@WE FUK

he was bettter off marrying that assisstant. She loved his ugly azz. :yes:

I mean, she wasn’t the prettiest thing by far, but at that point, he shoulda knew his money was goin dry up and he was wind up with big fat trailer trash yt women with “good credit.”

:facepalm:

Kita engaged

weFukNorNah says:

She engaged to the guy that was married

That nigga GOT to love Kita then. Cause ain’t NO other reason to be with her. :no:

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

okay, let’s say it was ‘only’ $30M. you want a nice home that represents your new baller status. you want a couple of really nice rides too… wardrobe… etc. Nothing wrong with that. Still, WHERE IS THE REST OF THE MONEY???!!! :mad:

Just Looking says:

Kita was too cute for his liking, he like them ugly. Scroll up top and then google his baby mama’s

GOODNIGHT :drive:

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

you know when you wrong so you know what you did. :nono:

@IS THIS THING ON

Well, the CONTRACTS were worth $80 million.

…but it’s the NFL. So that don’t mean chit. He was PAID about $30 million.

Now, out of that PAID $30 you payin some taxes so that takes it down to $10-15 range.

You buy a house and that’s a couple of mil. Pay your agents that’s another couple of million. Then you get robbed by 4 hoes and a bogus agent swindles a few million.

People act like this dude was a billionaire. He made a misstep or two that cost him big. Same thing that happen to “regular” niggas everyday.

Still, WHERE IS THE REST OF THE MONEY???!!!
      —————-
      :snort: :weed:

weFukNorNah says:

These bitches with these food stamps. . Outta control..bout to knock me over with her cart

That nigga ugly too but Kita azz was strugggggggggggggggglin! She tried hard tho, I’ll give her that.

But it’s only so much you can do with a face like that. :shrugs:

weFukNorNah says:

Then this other one talmbout damn u sexy. Wish I could say the same but I was too busy lookin at those split earlobes

2 of the three look ok (his bms)…but the yt lady :eek:

take that byke! ONE of hte three… :eek:

SOTHERNGRL says:

weed:
      **********
      :nono: @Razz I’m not gonna like you like on the medicine like that. That nicca was doing all types of chit but weed aint got his azz broke.

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

:rofl: @Man, okay, but if he was forced to live like a reg nig, maybe he should have opted for mortgage payments and limited himself to just 2 hoes. plus, did he receive a one-time, after-taxes, lump-sum payment, or is it annual income with bonuses, increases, interest, etc. attached?

goat76 says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@GOAT
      They make it seem like this nigga was breakin up hundids at the skrip club.
      He drove a VW Beetle. He just got duped.
      —————-
      He put all his eggs in one basket? These niggas need to learn how to live like John Stockton or some shat.

goat76 says:

T.O. should have something like “INSANITY” out on the market. He was well known for taking care of his body.

weFukNorNah says:

:rofl: rwilli, they on you like that?! you down at publix stuntin on ‘em ain’t you? I see you… you ain’t slick. :hahaha:

He already did

Lol

thank you @Razz. that sounds more plausible than ‘robbery’ :tea:

———-
      That would be good. :think:

T.O. need to go home and buy a farm

T.O. need to go home and buy a farm

essenze says:

Sorry, I don’t feel bad, not at all. Smart athletes you don’t hear about stuff because they PREPARE in case shyt go south. You could have a career ending injury, get cut, anything, shyt even getting older can shorten your career. Its no one fault but his own. Always have a rainy day fund. Even my broke ass got one smh

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

I think, like Sandra said, these two thought they was gonna get a reality show.
      (they do look like two ‘characters’ up top though… like they rehearsing a MAD TV skit or someting, looking slow and camera hungry)

weFukNorNah says:

They need to make it mandatory all athletes take a financial course in college or pro

essenze says:

I agree with that. They believe that there is an endless pot when that is far from the truth smh

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

and what good are these agents if the athletes still end-up broke? i guess they get theirs off the top and keep it movin’ :shrug:

weFukNorNah says:

My grandaddy would be my agent that nigga tight as hell

Matchsticks says:

weFukNorNah says:

And advanced sex ed so they can understand how jumping in and out of wombs without a condom will further diminish their financial empire.. :coffee:

IsThisThingOn…Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

—————
      It’s these side deals that gets them screwed. Agents gets a small % of the contract. Fools put to much trust into these greedy, shady lawyers.

T.O was probably working on a new movie. How to lose a white girl in 10 days

well according to YOU, T.O. granny CAN’T be his agent :chase:

All these athletes ain’t out splurging and chit tho. A lot of them just get duped. That’s what happened to T.O. :shrugs:

Everyone in here saying they got perfect credit and pay their employees and their extortion fees on time every time? gtfoh.

Half the niggas commenting in here working with a 600 credit score talkin bout “these athletes can’t manage money.”

:lol: Yeah, they got a few but dayum. Sometimes chit happens too.

:peace:

Bout to go get it in in this gym… Not Gabby style though… :kona:

weFukNorNah says:

I got A1 credit..how can I tell someone how to manage their money and maintain good credit and I can’t do it..

—————

Some agents are better than others. But T.O. NEEDED an agent tho! :lol:

That nigga burned so many bridges. I was amazed so many teams kept taking a chance on him after the Eagles.

But most of them get an agent so they can focus on football and someone can handle all these offers and make sure their contract is legit and the like.

T.O. did have one of the most renowned agents so that nigga prolly charged a skrilla. :think:

Vince….The football player…dumb

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

See, this needs to be examined. they ain’t caught nan pass, took nan hit, but wanna swoop in and tell the ‘talent’ how to handle their hard-earned money. are there no players-turned-agents? are the ‘old guys’ unwilling to help the new guys avoid some of these pitfalls? are there NO reputable agents out there? this seems to be happening over and over…

weFukNorNah says:

He bought all the seats on a plane bc he didn’t feel like being bothered with ppl….smh

weFukNorNah says:

Lawyers and agents are doing it perfectly legal..u signed it without getting it looked over by someone else…fukk that I would call around and see what’s fair…

No defense for Vince Young. :facepalm:

He also had a “tab” at Cheesecake Bistro where he paid for everyone that ate there on Tuesdays or something like that. :lol:

Niggas…. **Uncle Ruckus voice**

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

if by “extortion fees” you mean taxes, then, yeah, I can only imagine what they might have to pay in. this i had not considered and I ALMOST do feel sorry for him if he got behind on his taxes.

You ain’t got to call. You can look any professional player’s contract on any random site. They already know what each other is making.

But most of em ain’t got no negotiating techniques and prolly don’t understand the terminology used in the contracts to even know if it is something they SHOULD sign.

That is his child support. I already mentioned taxes… which they have to pay in every state they play in too. So even if you play ONE game in, say, Kansas City, you have to do a state tax return for that State.

She’s looking for attention too. She can get an annulment, there’s no need for a DIVORCe. Oh yeah it looks better for drama
      :rolleyes:

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

“child support” is extortion… got it!

:rofl: :rofl:

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

Vince ballin’ all the way out! :hahaha:

If you making 30 million and that mf says he wants 20% walk the fukk away

i SEE Georgia is Getting prepared for this next winter storm
      :tea:

they finally learnT

essenze says:

My mother taught me early. I gave savings, low balances on the same 3 credit cards I have had for six plus years, and I never put all my eggs in one basket. My momma aint no expert but she has that super A+ so I learned from the best :-) oh and I never borrow what I cant afford to pay back. I love my mama :-)

weFukNorNah says:

@isthisthing vince was balling out..He is broke..

weFukNorNah says:

Even if u can afford it I think about what may happen..Although I don’t work..I live better than ppl that punch a 9 to 5 because I live within my means.. I may splurge on certain things but I make up for it elsewhere

If you making 30 million and that mf says he wants 20% walk the fukk away

_________________________

good advice rwilli :applause: :rofl:

these players don’t talk to each other though? they should know which agents are better or worse.

I swear if one employee here in the same group with another one get a half of a percent less than the other, they be on it like ‘hello? :cell: yeah, this pervis down fire station 1, shift 2… yeah me and bobby lee started the same time and when we got our pay increase he had got 1/4 of a percentage point more than me and i was calling to find out if you can re-check my increase calculation please ma’am’

@GOAT :hug:
      U act like T.O. smahTT or something
      :tea:

the news outlets down here are making a BIG story out of GABBYJane saying she Wants a pre-nup :facepalm:

essenze says:

That’s also something that people don’t do. People do live way beyond their means so I def agree on that

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

I give up! :mad: where his daddy? (not T.O. :facepalm: )

weFukNorNah says:

If you are smart enough to learn plays and motions you are smart enough to manage money.. ppl just trust ppl that don’t have their interest at heart…Easy targets

weFukNorNah says:

T.o momma was too busy fuggin her neighbor baby daddy so I’m sure she never taught him the value of a dollar

@WE FUK
      “Because if you are a good agent you have about 5 high end clients..30 million.. then 5 to 10 percent of that is good.. you are getting 1.5 to 3 million for one person”

Most agents DO get 5-10 percent. BUT, this is where chit get bad. They get 5-10 percent of the CONTRACT.

So you sign a CONTRACT for $80 million, but you are actually only paid about $30 million (NFL only) but you on the hook to pay the agent about $8 million!

Now, keep in mind that out of that $30 million you are actually paid, HALF go to taxes. Soooooo:

$80 Million contract
      $30 Million actually paid
      -15 million for taxes
      -8 million for agent
      -2 million for a nice house
      -.5 million on cars
      -.5 million on clothes.
      $3 million dollars

That leaves you with about 2 million dollars. Now the up keep on a 2 million dollar home and on several luxury cars kills you. Pulls, in addition to your agent you prolly have lawyers because if you famous you will get sued for anything.

Plus never forget the extortion money you will have to pay at some point.

It’s not a stretch that these dudes go broke.

luVn_liFe… says:

:no: I just want Gabby to stop talkin’ :facepalm:

essenze says:

Now I almost feel bad for TO ass now lol. I still cant keep a straight face when he be crying. I know, im going to hell dfl

weFukNorNah says:

He shoulda did them like Jody did evette drop her off then take her to get a strawberry milkshake

also these athletes have to pay taxes every where they play ball

weFukNorNah says:

Gabby tryin to protect her 10 million to Dwayne 100 million?

weFukNorNah says:

See the neighbors kids in my yard..I wanna go out and say get yo krakka azz off my lawn ..

Trendsetter says:

weFukNorNah says:

Gabby tryin to protect her 10 million to Dwayne 100 million?

Right…and then try then threw shade…talm bout I never seen him balance a check book….

@WE FUK

Talkin bout SHE wanted. Naw, Wade want that prenup! Best believe that!

She already been the side hoe, over looked the outside baby, dealt witht he crazy ex wife. She ain’t given up that ring for NOTHING. She put in too much work for it.

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

well, hell, i guess they just out there playing for ‘love of the game’
      if you don’t get an endorsement deal you could be living “hand to mouth” :nono:

weFukNorNah says:

Cuz gabby had a gameplan. . She suggested a prenuptial so wade can be like baby I love you… we don’t need a prenuptial. .she gone be mad when he give her the paper and be like thought you’d never ask

land mines :tea:

j/k

Sign here x__________

Gabbriel BreakaUnion is a dumbazz :tea: ole ****y dummy too :coffee:

@!IS THIS THING
      “if you don’t get an endorsement deal you could be living “hand to mouth”

Yeah, they be ok. But really all it take is a few missteps or they have to really live WAY below their means. And come on. A young black man see a check for six figures, he GOING to splurge and get a nice whip and some nice clothes. Something in our DNA force us to do that.

So it ain’t even realistic to sit up here and talk about them for buying that. :lol:

Oh damn that word blocked? :tea:

weFukNorNah says:

Bish who uses a checkbook…it’s called online banking..

Gabby asking for the nightstand in the prenuptial and the scrapbooks she made

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

she gone be mad when he give her the paper and be like thought you’d never ask
      _________________________

she gone be mad when HIS AGENT give her the paper (she already said he can’t balance a checkbook, so you know he can’t interpret a pre-nup) :tea:

gaBBY
      wants a pre nup, for all the babies that are gonna be popping up
      3.475mil per baby
      dumB biOTCH!

That dummy saying all that :tea: comes across cawky … chile bye cause she still look like a dumbazz …. I can’t stand her dumb self…. she just needs to go away…. sick of seeing her tail and that show don’t make it any better… :no: it’s hard to separate her character versus her real life drama….. she sucks !!! #TeamWife

:offtopic: I’m watching ET on Blueray and this movie is showing soooooo good :clap: usually I can’t tell the difference with the HD but lawd :shock: yasss

ET as in chris bosh or the movie

My bad u said the movie

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

You right. I can’t judge them ’cause i don’t know KNOW what I would do if presented with that much dough even as a mature adult :lol:

plus, one of my nephew’s best friends got drafted to the NFL a few years ago and when he got injured he ended-up coming back home. he ain’t broke, he only got the one baby with the one main girl, and he had his schooling to fall back on, but he ain’t driving around in a new custom whip every year and he ain’t setting up no free-for-all tabs at the bars in georgetown either.

Jenie! you :cuss: on this family oriented blog?! :hahaha:

essenze says:

Off topic: Sandra Rose got a mention in this book I’m reading called Full Circle :-)

ET as in chris bosh or the movie

:ghost: the movie :rofl:

Gabby asking for the nightstand in the prenuptial and the scrapbooks she made

she won’t even get that if they decide to keep the baby diapers in there and they let the baby color in the scrapbooks

Is :hahaha: I didn’t know cawky was blocked :lol:

weFukNorNah says:

And she want her deliver us from eva and bring it on blue ray too

weFukNorNah says:

Bish who uses a checkbook…it’s called online banking..

__________________________

people who got 10s of thousands of dollars… ain’t nobody with MILLIONS of dollars sitting at the kitchen table with a handheld calculator trying to make sure they didn’t overspend this month :rolleyes:

Don’t expect to see any photos of eight identically-clad women standing up for actress Gabrielle Union when she weds NBA star Dwyane Wade.

“There are no bridesmaids, no groomsmen,” she told Arsenio Hall about her upcoming nuptials. “Trying to wrangle a bunch of broads … somebody wants one kind of dress, somebody wants something else. You start to, like, not like them after a couple months
      Check out Union and Wade’s brutal guest list policy.

“There’s a lot of people that think they’re coming, and they are not. Oh, it’s bad!”

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

she’s really team too much right now, smh :no:
      she should consider the possibility that folks aren’t as interested as she assumes they are (plus, the reason most would probably WANT to attend would be to see if the new baby is there)

Gabriel needs to stfu like fast :rolleyes: who the fawk is she…. she is smelling herself :nono: too much

Jenie, we said the same thing – TOO MUCH! :rolleyes:

Chile that’s why her so called show loosing fans ….. I don’t feel sorry for that insecure fool…. :no: she makes me sick….. somebody need to knock the trick down a peg or two :no:

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

so you saying you don’t like her then?

:hahaha: exactly she makes me sick… bytch hasn’t humbled her self yet…. miserable beesh :rolleyes: whats wrong with her :shrugs:

Just :stop: and STFU!

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

oh, i bet she humble around that baby :tea:

oh well, if the bride don’t want no bride-maid (NeNe voice) won’t be none! :lol:

let me get outta here… :nite: Jenie… er’body!

I can’t stand a cawky beesh :nono: and then you publicly looks like a idiot…. bytch is a embarrassment ….. successful woman running round town looking like a damn fool…. :no: I hate when educated beautiful women result to such fawkery :nono: Bytch gets a fat (F)
      Sign really says you suck Ho3 >>> :lame: she too old for that mess :nono: too old

@Jenie: Relax Relate Release! :rofl: :rofl:

Bye girl!

There are over 60 causes of intimate itch. Vagisil cures several, soap and water prevents most. Be smart. Washing the surface area does not suffice. Those beef curtains must be spread apart allowing a thorough cleansing betwixt. Good luck. says:

Well they get all the good ones :shrugs: Might tas well take summa the bad ones too :tea: He was seeking good credit, she was seeking publicity…win win :shrugs: Shell be posing in playboys blue collar women edition in 5…4…3…

“@Jenie: Relax Relate Release! :rofl: :rofl:

^Glad you said it :tea: Jennie…Chile…can we talk :think:

“Bye girl!”

Bye Ashy :bye:

Tom Brokaw has blood cancer :|

luVn_liFe… says:

Tom Brokaw has blood cancer
      Aww man :sad:

Whats new? Its been several weeks now since I’ve had social relations. Been so busy :-/ Any longer and my hole may close :ashamed: That’s what happened with my nose ring :yes:

:jack: <<< here ya go Bren :lol:

I got that part covered :ashamed: Its the other end that’s yearning for your love :lol: Keep yearnin :headphones:

Bren I’m over here cooking some ribs chile :pizza: :woot: It is smelling good in here :nun:

Damn that sounds good. I needs a woman who cooks in my life :love: Preferably one with good credit :fistbump:

Well Bren I’m your girl :nun: chile :danban:

Jen Jen :kiss: I need some help. Imma buckle down and get an iPhone. Not a trendy typeA bitch, but this windows phone needs to be connected to comp to update which is just 1 of several annoying things about it. I know nothing about iPhones. I see c…s…Im guessing 5 is the latest, I know I could Google, but I want personable opinion. Believe it or not all my friends have windows. Contractual obligations. I never got paid to get one, but it was free so…I don’t like it tho :/

I had Blackburrie befo this. Didn’t like that either. More of a business person type phone. I thought thus windows phone would do, but…

:waiting: Them ribs must be bomb :lol:

Hell yes :nun: Bren I have a droid phone HTC but u will like an iPhone… Less complicated to be honest… IPhone from what I here are very user friendly. It should send u notifications to update you know :tea: u want have to plug anything up lol…. Windows sucks! O use to have scuff Windows phone awhile back …. Not as many spa with windows. Window phones to me are for tech Davy peeps…. So if you’re like an IT guy or a computer geek, they love Windows phones :lol: I love my HTC phone :yahoo:

Windows don’t have as many aps, as Apple and Droids….. My phone posted spa :smack: Goodnight Bren boo…… I am stuffed over here…. That itis is kicking in :phew: :yawn:

Thank you :bow: I don’t even know what droid is :smack: Yea mine is HTC, but I don’t like it. We shall see. Thanx again :kiss:

Goodnight Bren boo……

Bye Ashy :bye:

IsThisThingOn... :cool: Mic Check 1-2, 1-2 says:

Bren?! :hi:

IsThisThingOn... :cool: Mic Check 1-2, 1-2 says:

Oh… that was last night… :facepalm:

iAmChan says:

Morning y’all

Afiya says:

:smh: Who didn’t see this stupid shyt coming :smack: they both dumbazzes that shouldn’t have made that move in the first place :lol:

Afiya says:

Good Morning Chan, Roses, Thorns & Lurkers :wave:

Chan, how’s the weather in DC, I’m in VA (Hampton Roads) so I know you’re about to get more snow :rolleyes: Are you as tired of this cold as I am? :angry: I’m so OVER IT!

iAmChan says:

@ Afiya, they are talking 8-12 inches, and I am talking moving lmao! I wasn’t prepared for these degrees.

Afiya says:

Dubb your girl is on the Breakfast Club this morning, I know your tuned in :)

Afiya says:

I know that’s right Chan, this year has been the pits :mad: Ain’t no sense in moving though cause every state will suck at some point…OH WAIT, Colorado might be a great move :winky:

iAmChan says:

Why Colorado? Wait…..Oh….yeah, Colorado.

bnatural says:

Afiya says:

Good Morning Chan, Roses, Thorns & Lurkers :wave:
      ———

Yay! :cheer: More Hampton Roads folks! I think that there are 4 of us now….

Afiya says:

:hug: @bnatural Yep, Norfolk!! :)

Just Looking says:

Good Morning! Sooo ummm those that work in IT and Health no but run 24 hours a day, but committed to working tomorrow night 2pm to 12AM.

:waves: @ Chan – What we gonna do.. You out in WHITE COUNTY, they get hella SNOW! :yes: