Beyonce and President Obama

Scroll down for updates…

A French photographer claims to have proof that oversexed singer Beyonce and President Barack Obama are carrying on an illicit affair.

The photographer named Pascal Rostain claims that Obama “is embroiled in a love affair” with Beyoncé — who had difficulty hiding her obvious affection for the older married man.

The Washington Post plans to publish the evidence in its online and newspaper print editions tomorrow. The Internet will probably break within seconds of the Post’s exclusive report going live. Tomorrow will be a historic moment in American history.

According to published reports, the photographer’s comments were published in highly reputable French newspaper Le Figaro. Rostain told French journalist Jean-Marc Morandini:

“You know, at this time, the United States, there is something big that is happening… Besides, it’ll go out tomorrow in the Washington Post, we can not say that it is the gutter press [reporting on an] alleged affair between President Barack Obama and Beyoncé. I can assure you that the world will talk about it.”

Update: The Washington Post has no plans to publish a story on President Obama and Beyonce today. It isn’t clear if the Obama Administration put pressure on the paper to axe the story.

• Confirmed: Beyonce has a crush on President Obama
  • Beyonce Pens Open Letter to President Obama
  • President Obama Gallops to Beyonce’s Rescue?
  • Beyoncé Caught Lying Again?
  • Thanks to loyal reader @MissJhane for the tip.

238 Responses to “The Washington Post Has No Plans to Publish a Story On President Obama and Beyonce Having an Affair”

Smonae says:

:facepalm: Sandy you getting worse than Fox news
      This man endures soo many pointless attacks for what,, He in :shrugs:

theloveyousave says:

His swag is on a hundred, thousand, trillion! :heart:

And here we thought Obama was cheating on Michelle with his right hand man, Reggie Love.
      ————-
      They will make anyone gay :rolleyes:

weFukNorNah says:

Publicity stunt..He will be dead tonight

free says:

sandra, you should be a children’s book writer. that imagination is off the chain!

That’s where you’re wrong..Barack likes smart women

flsun99 says:

I thought he was cheating with Kerry Washington?

Beta says:

Shall we remind his ass of Cathy White -_-

datsmdubya2u says:

Obama know better that that

Tomorrow will be a historic moment in American history.

:rolleyes:

says:

if this was true we wouldn’t have to wait till tomorrow. it’d be on every newsource errywhere. bye french felicia! :bye:

I may not TWO piece your ghetto a$$, but I’m definitely going to stop you, and if ya man want to get in, it can then become a friends and family plan!
      ————
      I saw this shyt downstair and officially :ghost: :rofl:

cteastcoast says:

:facepalm:

Beta says:

This would be crazy if true

Now boarding SurfBoardT One.. :cool:

That’s where you’re wrong..Barack likes smart women
      ________

Low blow, boo. L O W. :lol:

cteastcoast says:

I wish they would leave PTOUS alone cuz they can’t get rid of him :obama:

cteastcoast says:

POTUS

weFukNorNah says:

Is Tuesday a special day to release? If I had tea I would serve while it’s hot….maybe he’s doing the finishing touches on his photoshopping

Im saying. Bill Clinton’s mistress? Or Obama’s? JUST SAYING. :eek:

free says:

i googled washington post obama:

“Washington Post: No plans to report Obama is having an affair with Beyoncé”

That’s “definitely not true,” Post spokesperson Kris Coratti tells Poynter in an email.

iscream says:

April fools day is still some weeks away…

Heart attack averted. Slamming the sensational claims of a French paparazzo, The Washington Post has no plans to publish a bombshell story about an alleged affair between President Barack Obama and Beyonce Knowles. The outlandish claim emerged in respected French newspaper Le Figaro, were which photographer Pascal Rostain (who is friends with former French First Lady Carla Bruni) promised: “It’ll go out tomorrow in the Washington Post . . . I can assure you that the world will talk about it.”

imma letchall in on a secret: :gossip:

yt folk call him the worst president in US history, but guess what. u MF’s STILL gone call him President, bc that’s WTF he IS. worst or BEST, he held the office.

the fact that a blk man is running the free world (or appears to) makes them 2nd guess their supposed superiority :yes:

Oversexed tho.. they DEW be all night. :hahaha: :phew:

cteastcoast says:

I wonder why they killed that man for messing up the Olympic sign :think: Is this a new trend

@otb u caught the shade

VDot says:

Has the Washington Post always been so low brow? At one time they were reputable, right? :thinking:

Hell maybe Obama just wanted to get the tip wet. Leave that man alone! :coffee: :lol:

™ says:

________________________
      :cosign:

:bye: au revoir cendré

Thats French for “bye ashy” :bye:

————-
      :cosign: We prolly cant imagine how some of them feel.

says:

THIS is the chit that’s keepin them up erry night bc the time when they could think to themselves ‘welp, at least they’ll never be a blk president & it’s something my own son could attain & not the darkies’ <—is over

#16 :rofl: :rofl: clowning down there

VDot says:

CAN HE LIVE?! (in my Jay Z voice) :hahaha:

The Washington Post has REAL journalism to tend to. Not this mess.

says:

Oversexed tho.. they DEW be all night.

:rofl: :fistbump:

i c what u just did there!

™ says:

________________________
      :cosign:

:bye: au revoir cendré

Thats French for “bye ashy”

:hahaha: u betta gawn witcho bi-lingual azz! that’s hot :yes:

:phew: I’m still on the floor :rofl:

Dani says:

Let them be great!!

:hater:

Hi All!! :waves:

Did they validate the story by saying what the Washington Post is gonna print tomorrow? Where they do that at? If that man had that proof he could sell it to any reputable news agency in American and not have to work another day in his life. So I won’t be looking out for this explosive advanced warning Washington Post story.

With that said, Shelly I luh you girl, but I too want a romp with the presidential peen. Hope you don’t mind.

missyJ says:

If her is we can all agree she’s a better choice than Monica Lewinski :coffee:

San ah make ya dance says:

————-
      :cosign: We prolly cant imagine how some of them feel.

:no: chile it den shook up they whole wurl 6 years later! they betta get hip. their numbers are on the decline! :tea:

Barack: Hey bey
      Bey: what’s up Rack.
      Barack: Hey I got a question
      Bey: what’s up?
      Barack: what’s watermelon….
      Bey: it’s a juice by Arizona.
      Barack: oh ok

Even if I try not to.. :lol:

weFukNorNah says:

That’s one of their text messages that was released

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      They still ill …I hope.

LOOK away WP. Look away from this mess. :no:

I BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN saying this!

Trendsetter says:

:facepalm:

Meanwhile waiting on my corset to come :tea:

:dead:

glad my presidential crush died a slow def! :phew:

Gigi26 says:

Them nasty French bytches done messed with the WRONG one during the WRONG MONTH!!

I mean GAT DAMNIT. It’s Negro History Month where we celebrate our own and this is the shyt that is popping off?! I say cuz of this, we no longer aid the French since they wanna talk all slick n shyt about our leader. Since their own PRIME MINISTER can’t keep his own dyck in his pants, they feel the need to drag a Black man who honors his WIFE who held him down into some bullshyt. Come one now.

If Bey even tried to throw the Potus some poosie, maaan Michelle and Mama Robinson would be so quick on that azz she would be exiled. Please belee me. :yes:

The point is the French are trying to do the same thing the French always do… pull some fashionable wool over American’s eyes. :cool:

The French pres’s personal house is a MESS and this is how you get the story off him… :yes: :popcorn:

Y y’all didn’t tell me about the casting calls for the play? :rofl:

San ah make ya dance says:

Meanwhile waiting on my corset to come

For what waist training? I saw that hour glass you have there :yes:

———–
      :yes:

weFukNorNah says:

Barack: where is that thug nigga of yours?

Bey: He just took blue for a walk

Barack: it must be kinda cool to have a dad and camel all in one

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Aint Female Balki from France?

Just Looking says:

They probably will not even respond. :shrug: That’s what you do when you don’t care.

*Still working on this for myself.

For what waist training? I saw that hour glass you have there :yes:
      ———-
      Nah girl, for some other activities :hahaha: :tea:

Just Looking says:

*Still working on this for myself.

I BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN saying this!

Bruh! You say a lot of stuff.. we cant call it.. :lol: :hug:

Hey Jen! :hi:

iono how to be round here no mo. it feel like i broke up with somebody but we still live together :huh:

chit feels weird!

THEN i fugged around & gave some like a 3 week notice instead of tew :smack:

i just want it to be over! <—keyshia cole voice

Aint Female Balki from France?
      ______

:tea: :tea: :tea: And she is all about illusions.

LMAOOOO somebody just called me from downstairs complaining that what they told her to do “was lost in translation..” :rofl: LMAOOOO

weFukNorNah says:

If they do that shyt I’m boycotting the french.. French fries. .toast..kiss.. All that shyt

______________________________

:hug: my Darling OTB… Im sorry i wasn’t here last week baby.. not that you needed me but stil…

:ontopic: Ya’ll know the French President is in the US right now.. a State Dinner is going to be held tonight or tomorrow night.. Is is woman still in the nuthouse cause of his cheating.. And he dumped his 4x babies mama when it looked like he was going to run for President..

*Still working on this for myself.
      ______

I HOLLERED! :hahaha: :heart:

San ah make ya dance says:

For what waist training? I saw that hour glass you have there :yes:
      ———-
      Nah girl, for some other activities

Awww shyt nah :popcorn:

missyJ says:

It’s Negro History Month

_________

Shole ain’t over in France…. Ion be eatin Baguettes during the French Independence Day and chit why come they should respect our month? Devil’s Advocate :justsaying:

@ weFukNorNah says:

That’s where you’re wrong..Barack likes smart women

:rofl: :dead: #TrueStatement

MSVALLDAY says:

Shidd I’d give him some too!! Don’t judge me!

tempted to cut it short by 2 days, but imma prolly need them coins :bounce:

And she is all about illusions.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

UN-Fashionable wool over our eyes then. Cause according to you (and I belee ya) she aint fashionable either. Dressed like a 2014 Laura Ingalls Wilder :no: And she dont wear deodorants. <<< plural. :no:

MrsL says:

She’s just a bit smitten with him. How can you not be with his ol’ charming self?! But she ain’t getting any. Michelle seem like the type to sniff out evidence and regulate.

I’m married myself, but if Barack was looking at me, I can’t say I wouldn’t put on my flirty look. :winky:

says:

oh & did yall hear/see that GROWN ass soccer player they made cry over racial epithets thrown at him during a game?? :cuss:

@dats That means so much.. :hug: Tough week. :) :(

:gossip: You know the WH had to scrap all the invitations, cause they had that lady name on them! :facepalm:

it must be kinda cool to have a dad and camel all in one

Gigi26 says:

Mannnn when Potus waived at me during the inaugural parade, I nutted right then n there. Shiiid but I ain’t thinking bout fukkin him, iz you crazy?! :no:

KyCakes says:

™ says:

—————————————————————-

datsmdubya2u says:

Speaking of “Negro History Month”

Did you guys see where Samuel L Jackson went absolutely AWF on a reporter for mistaking him for Lawrence Fishburne.

The best video ever!

“WE DON’T ALL LOOK ALIKE!!!!!”

tempted to cut it short by 2 days, but imma prolly need them coins :bounce:
      _________

2 days be over for you know it. Dont leave. Just dont do nothing for two days. OR say all the offensive chit they have been saying..back to them. LMAO

Trendsetter says:

Hey Jenie :hug:

San…waist training corset?

Did anyone see the video of Jay and B salsa dancing behind Julius in the VIP this past weekend in DR? That man pulling out all the stops to hold on to his wife. It never crossed my mind that Jay would dance at all let alone Salsa. The Prez ain’t takin his boo. He might as well settle for me.

says:

oh & did yall hear about Zane owing all that money in back taxes? i really dig Zane & folks was coming for her neck like she owed THEM $, calling her all kinds of dead beats, tambout wtf is she spending her $ on bc it’s clearly not her appearance & chit like that. ppl are AZZHOLES!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I didn’t get no further than the internet is going to break down :crying1: Like a car with 4 flat tires and bad train.. Not the hirls Gabby Sidibe saw tho :lol:

Last post I read was the gay football player. Any others worth going back to read before I look at this one :popcorn:

Trend, nah a finger in mouth corset :hahaha:

Trendsetter says:

Nevermind San..

trose1 says:

From the Huffington Post
      UPDATE: 12:15 p.m. — Rostain backpedaled on his comments in a piece published on jeanmarcmorandini.com later on Monday, saying he “didn’t say that at all” about Obama and Beyoncé. He clarified that “some American journalists were working on the case.”

Trendsetter says:

San ah make ya dance says:

Trend, nah a finger in mouth corset

________________________

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:crying1: She just stomped thru here. Her socks are printed. :no: Why can I see your printed socks and you wearing pants? :no:

And then she is rail thin (like the French are wont to be..) so the pants are always uber tight and she got a leg gap. Not a thigh gap. A whole leg gap. :|

Shoes red. Block heel like your 2nd grade teacher. Orange cardi. And a scarf around her neck. Oui oui. :|

“some American journalists were working on the case.”
      ________

So wait did that funky French fukker just put it back on us? :blink:

Omgawd so FRENCH. :hahaha:

Chile they not playing with this weather this time, chile Kasseem Reed done shut the city down for 2days :ghost: he said get ya azzing home :rules: we got streets to treat :rofl: chile lmfao !!!! They not playing …. Nathan said fugg this …. :nono: you not gone blame me

essenze says:

Sorry. Don’t believe it at all. It doesn’t even have a sliver of anything that would make this story credible

He might as well settle for me.

:rofl: :heart:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I knew she was talking about serbort-ting Obama :shock: She been sipping presidential???????

Lemme stop. I could be very wrong on this one but she loves her some Jay and Obama loves him some ‘Chell….

tempted to cut it short by 2 days, but imma prolly need them coins :bounce:
      _________

:lol: listen. i have been churning this chit in my head how imma spin it. bc u know pcola aint but

.<—size of a period

big & the real estate wurl is eem smaller. unfortunately they know folks around town & are pretty highly regarded :rollseyes:

imma have to be so slick wit it, but i'm gettin my jabs in :box:

2.5 years worth to be exact! bastids

Gigi26 says:

whew chile :hahaha: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :surfboardt:

:eyeroll: I swear folks wouldnt say chit if they saw you in the streets. :eyroll:

no lunch today, came in a hour late :crying:

this a LONG AZZ day!!!

essenze says:

Yall silly lol

Obama… wants… Beyonce! I BEEN saying this and everyone tried to shout me down. Now, I don’t believe this French dude or nothing, but I know what I know too.

Barack wants that azz bad. More than he wanted to find Bin Laden. If he EVER got the chance! :hump: <<<best believe

Michelle would just have to let that one go. :yes:

Obama ain’t thinking about Bey like that. :nono:

We all know Michelle was his mentor at his first gig; and he still be asking for her input. NO shade, but how Bey gonna help him decide major issues? :kona:

Fay real talk tho, why not send the CEO a heartfelt email after you leave? I saw your reasons for why not but I’d like ot make the case for.

I mean, sure, chances are nothing happens, but as a child of … dont you owe it to yourself to speak up? Its not like you have to bash them. You can just point out how the workplace antics/political wreckless talk is conducive to a pleasant working environment. :| Just saying. No pressha. Except from the Universe. :eek: :hug:

says:

:eyeroll: I swear folks wouldnt say chit if they saw you in the streets. :eyeroll:

tell me about it! like ytf is u on her PAGE then? just to be petty af?! she owe more in taxes than somma them den made in they whole life, but they worried bout HER tax prollums? FOHWDBS mk? :bye: ashy! just moisture deprived as hail!

innanets be givin folk all kinda e-courage they cant muster up in person :tea:

@JUST LOOKING
      “NO shade, but how Bey gonna help him decide major issues? ”

:huh:

Only issue Beyonce need to decide is what gives B-Rock the best access to that twat. He ain’t lookin to get remarried. He just wanna hit. :yes:

No shade. Shade follows. :lol:

Matchsticks says:

Bey can die a happy woman…even with everything she’s accomplished as an artist, being linked to :hump: the prez is the pinnacle of everything! Especially when the Prez is Obama :heart:

Matchsticks says:

oh and I don’t believe this rumor…Chelly ain’t going! :nono:

:waves: @ Fay :kiss:

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

Those filthy french (lower case on purpose) can’t even keep up with their own stankin arse president’s whores, so how they clocking Baroque?! :cuss:

And, newsflash, The Washington Times even knocked down this story – and they HATE Barry. :eek:

I hope that reporter is in DC …matter fact, let me call around to the museums and see if any of them got a functining guillotine in the basement :cell:
      Off with his head! :cuss:

no lunch today, came in a hour late :crying:
      this a LONG AZZ day!!!

I would feed you. :lol: I dont even know how I lost weight with all the bullchit I keep round. *frowns at skittles, starbursts faveReds and a banana*

You can have all the orange, yella and green skittles… and all the FaveReds that are not pank..

Except from the Universe. :eek: :hug:

:hahaha: the last line kilt me tho! u know that Universal pressha aint heavy a-tall! :ghost:

u get on my damn noive! :chase:

i might though. bc how WILL they know if nobody don’t tell they ignit azzes? although they too old NOT to know better :eek:

imma thank & pray on it tho :nun:

:think:

…wasn’t it a French Ladies butt Obama “grabbed” or “stared” at or whatever a few years ago….

datsmdubya2u says:

The French prez got a baby mama 4x over, dumped in his “wifey” for an actress and “wifey” ended up in the crazyhouse.. But they worried about the POTUS

chile please…. :smack:

highly reputable French newspaper
      :blink: NOT writing like that, they not :lol:

like ytf is u on her PAGE then?

Real questions. :lol: I read one or two Zanes back when she was busting the erotic lit scene open. But :shrug: i dont check for her. I didnt even go “read” her issues. :| What happ’d? She forget? :yawn:

I mean if you saw her on the streets would you just be like, “Girl why come you aint pay your taxes..? :eek: ” IDK…

LMAO. I love when the celebs read mean tweets about their selves on Jimmy Kimmel. That chit is HILARIOUS. You know I LOVE Clooney..he read his and looked at the camera and said, “Fukk you @…” whoever the handle was. I was WEAK.

Paige says:

Oh my goodness. The madness never stops!

although they too old NOT to know better :eek:
      ________

You would think. But look at all the passes we give to Olds. Paula Deen was “just an old lady..” and that other one..the Duck fella. He just a “good old boy”.. :eek: I for one dont think your ass ever too old to learn..

But you right. Prayer will answer it. :yes:

VDot says:

______________________________

Her handle was Sophie; the EAUX version tho. :rofl: iDied :lol:

chile please…. :smack:

:shrug: Fukk wrong with them.

Do they understand Michelle will have no one to escort or host cause of his ass.

:yahoo: <– Michelle…

Her handle was Sophie; the EAUX version tho. :rofl: iDied :lol:

:rofl: !!!!! THE BEST! :kiss:

THIS rumor ain’t going hard enough for me! :lol:

Let’s throw in a lovechild or something scandalous :shrug:

says:

:huh: HOW do u keep yo girlish figure eating that? i gained 3.5 lbs just not reading that! :huh:

@JustMarried! :kiss: how’s everything?

Fukk wrong with them.

________________________

So awkward..Chelly O gonna be standing there by herself… :thinking: i wonder what she’s wearing? Anywhoo…did you google that Samuel L Jackson video…that YT man was red as hail :shame: Samuel drug his azz :argue:

IF SOMETHING IS WRONG AND COULD POSSIBLY AFFECT THE COMPANY’S BOTTOM LINE :eek: You gotta tell! :eek:

Matchsticks says:

@dats

I saw that vid…dude was trying to change the subject with every bone in his body and Samuel wasn’t letting that shyt die! :lol:

weFukNorNah says:

Is diggy Simmons legal yet cuz got damn he fine

That nfl cat’s ‘rank’ has dropped down :tea: The owners ain’t ready for him :tea:

I like men that look like girls

VDot says:

I like men that look like girls

________________________________

:hahaha: I was just about to say that he’s a pretty boy :blink:

OTB/Fay
      Good read on cnn :tea:

Blair’s writings are made up of notes and diary entries based on communication the former political science teacher had with the former first lady.

“It was a lapse, but she says to his credit he tried to break it off, tried to pull away, tried to manage someone who was clearly a ‘narcissistic loony toon’; but it was beyond control,” Blair wrote about a conversation she had with Clinton on September 9, 1998, during the height of the Lewinsky scandal.

Matchsticks says:

@dats

________________________

That reporter was like “let’s talk about robocop” Samuel said “hail naw”

:ghost: :dead:

:lol: Ahhhhhh. The Universe tends to make me suffer in other ways. :| SN: I had a great over dinner convo about Marriage. Ended when he said he wanted a “traditional marriage” and I said, ” where the woman doesnt question the man..?” and he said :yes:

:lol: Good times.. :|

:rofl: :rofl: JUST WATCHED SAM-YEW-WELL :ghost:

Fay not Keyshia Cole :whistle: I just want it to be overrrrr :hahaha:

I got nothing on this except now every time I see Beyonce do :serfboart: I am going to picture Obama gyrating like he is rocking to the beat of her hand. Judge me if you must :tea:

MrsL says:

Did y’all know Golden Corral has lobster tails? :hurl:

ROLL CALL.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

OTB I typed a joke to you. Then removed it. You know how folks be :rolleyes: :lol: Didn’t want to get the stamp off a few giggles betwixt frens.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I AM SO HERE FOR THIS. :snort: So is this supposed to be Hil’s confidant? :popcorn:

@DTS
      “That nfl cat’s ‘rank’ has dropped ”

Man, them General Managers (the people that actually pick players and coaches) know that chit ain’t goin fly in the locker room!

You can be preacher.
      You can be a racist.
      Hell, you could even be a murderer.

But absolutely NO FAGS! :lol:

Matchsticks says:

@dats

:lol: the moment when Samuel said “what Superbowl commercial…?” I knew then that dude was about to get MASSACRED!

weFukNorNah says:

Ion do buffet too many wide breathing azz folks

MrsL says:

Did y’all know Golden Corral has lobster tails?

ewwww…. sitting out under those lights? :vomit:

________

Umm there is a gif with his head on Beyonce’s body. Its doing a routine. :hahaha:

Where can find this with Sam-yell Jackson?

Did y’all know Golden Corral has lobster tails?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      For real???? :no:

ROLL CALL.

:bounce:

Awww snappppp

:bounce:

Matchsticks says:

@Man

I last saw it on ZMT

_______

:rofl: Girrrrllll you seen that. Your Aunt tea aint fukking with me.. aint even thank the loyal reader for this story. :cool: :shade: LMAO. Dont do it. And I dont care what DTTS say about you. Sorry I cannot tell her its wrong to say you have a second dinner after your third. :| SORRY.

*jacked some more :lol:
      Just days after Clinton was impeached by the House, Blair writes that Hillary called her and they had a lengthy conversation about the impeachment.

“She sounded very up, almost jolly,” writes Blair. “Told me how she and Bill and Chelsea had been to church, to a Chinese restaurant, to a Shakespeare play, greeted everywhere with wild applause and cheers.”

She added, “This, she said, is what drives their adversaries totally nut, that they don’t bend, do not appear to be suffering.”

But absolutely NO FAGS! :lol:
      ________

You must mean out fags. Cause Kordell. Cause Kerry. :lol:

Matchsticks says:

@dats

________________________

how many times did dude say he was sorry? “im sorry, im sorry, im sorry! then he slapped himself… :smack: i was done when i saw that.. SLJ was not having it not even a little bit.. interview over! “YOU SUPPOSE THE BE THE ENTERTAINMENT REPORTER?!!!! THATs A SHORT LIFE!
      :chase:

Roll Call? :eek: Is there a newbie amongst us?

:yes: Man!
      ================
      I BET THAT WOULD-BE-STALE JOKE WAS GONNA BE ABOUT ME HUH? *spits tobacco at your shoe*

=========
      I think the ROLL CALL should be in order of people’s WEIGHTS! :yes: Yup, SO YOU KNOW where YOU gone be right? :twisted:

West Coast Chick says:

lies, lies and more lies! #disgusting

ROLL CALL.

Im Here! not queer get used to it!

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

Lost, agane… what is “Roll Call” and what do EYE do?! :bite:

:newbie:

:newbie:

Awww snappppp

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Its too mannie of us now. I aint got the time. :sad: Where @LSLH bean? I want it to be like the bish at the end of “Thuggish Ruggish Bone” too. 25 minutes long. :yes:

@OTB
      “But absolutely NO FAGS!
      ________

You must mean out fags. Cause Kordell. Cause Kerry.

Oh, it’s WAY more then them two.
      I know they prolly got some players out there right now :pray: that ol boy gets drafted by their team! :rofl:

Prolly on the phone with the General Manager now talkin bout how he a “great” player and chit!
      :cell: <<<that DL nigga on the team tryin to get ol boy drated!

IsThisThingOn…Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

Lost, agane… what is “Roll Call” and what do EYE do?! :bite:

FIrst, you gotta be ready! :yes:

:stop: Don’t nobody tell her “what to do”!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hahaha:

Im Here! not queer get used to it!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Well then :ghost:

Just Looking says:

@Fay – I’m good :yes: Ready for spring!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Umm there is a gif with his head on Beyonce’s body. Its doing a routine
      you must send it to me :lol:
      I didn’t even see the gentle warning. I ain;t had no time to read but I be knowing :hugs:

_________________________________
      Behind you :tea: I wasn’t even coming for you but since you did it :windmillslikeKandi: when I connect with yo head… :karate:

*jacked agane
      In addition to Hillary Clinton’s private thoughts on the Lewinsky matter, Blair’s writing talks about Clinton’s support for a single payer health care system, as well as her thoughts on foreign policy, among other subjects.

According to notes about a dinner Blair had with the first couple on February 23, 1993, Hillary Clinton and Bill Clinton talked “at length about the complexities of healthcare,” with the first lady saying stating “managed competition a crock, single payer necessary; maybe add to Medicare.”

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

:newbie: :bite:

Don’t nobody tell her “what to do”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Must be present to win. If you stay ready…you aint never gotta get ready.

I think you is fine though :hug:

We took lil razz to see The Lego Movie this weekend. It was cute :lol:

Them DINOSAUR ARMS you got ain’t swiping nathan :rofl: :rofl:

#srthesejokes :tea:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

DTTS mad cause she think roll call is when she lift her shirt up and everybody :hurl:

Oh, it’s WAY more then them two.
      :cell: <<<that DL nigga on the team tryin to get ol boy drated!

:rofl: :yes:

You know The Outers (SR..ZMT..other blogs who do that for sport) are looking at all them "supportive" tweets from other athletes with a fine tooth comb rat now!

Lawd! I hope Lebron dont say nothing! :rofl:

Did this bytch record every conversation she had with Hillary?

Reminds me of that big ol lumberjack Linda Tripp with Monica Lewinsky. Recording everything and chit.

Man, why everyone hated the Clintons so bad. :think:

179
      180
      :wail:
      ===========
      MsTake, you think that’s Michelle’s Mom standing off to the right with the tan on? :eek: She ain’t move until Bey left, right? :lol:

25 minutes long. :yes:

:rofl: I wanna say who CAINT be on it..but I’m already on sochi thin ice with Aunt Tea. :cold: :rofl:

:hug: <<< Chris Bosh T-Rex arms…waiting on another pro bball player to come aout << Trina Braxton accent.

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

Thank you, Dubb, for your kindness. :hug:

@mean girl – :nana: :rolleyes:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I can’t stand you. I just choked on some water. SHEDDUP with the jokes. I know they are coming. You so greedy you tried to eat water :rofl: :rolleyes:
      Wait OB really got :ban: huh????

Man, why everyone hated the Clintons so bad.
      ———-
      Cause he wasn’t making the moves they wanted him to. plus he got caught getting head :lol:

Im Here! not queer get used to it!

I wish I wouldve said this. :crying1: This is brilliant. :rofl:

:offtopic: So Baby Face got a type, engaged to Tracy Edmonds look alike. :yes:

datsmdubya2u says:

Im Here! not queer get used to it!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Well then :ghost:

well since errybody makin announcement and ish… we gotta tell folk we straight since errybody :homo: now

:stop: Man! :hahaha:

Hillary interviewed with her husband, KNOWINGLY :lol:

He was a reporter and he died, and the memiors are supposed to go to some University.

Hillary is smart, she probably lied through those interviews because she knew that whatever she said would be on record, and looked over :shrug:
      ===================
      183 :hahaha:

Can someone fill me in on what happened tuh day? :blink:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Chris Bosh waiting for another one to come out the closet :pray: So he can start his own team :cheer: :cheer: Team Gay Play

:lol: :yes:

@WHO DAT

Man, Bosh ain’t alone on that “team” tho! Got a nigga in Toronto they got “rumors” about.

:think:
      Bosh used to play in Toronto too. I wonder if there is something goin on up there…

So Sandy who over at Bossip is a Rose? Tell that heffa to give credit when they steal our shat. I know my presidential peen line wasn’t the most original line in the world, but I’ve seen them borrow from the Roses enough times to surmise they stole my shat. The presidential peen is mine! Mine mine mine! :mad:

Razz I just got here. Something happened? :popcorn: :lol:

Wait OB really got :ban: huh????
      ________

Ive been looking thru thread after thread. :| I know she said they got blocked on the ofc pc..and she was doing phone? IDK. I really liked her. Good balance for this place.

@BIRD

They be stealin chit we say on a few sites. :shrugs:

Wait, yall remember when one of them blogs had a whole thread hatin on us??? :rofl:

Man, why everyone hated the Clintons so bad. :think:

12 years of Repubs before Bill. :shrug: And they just happened to be the loudest bunch of ppl…Bill Clinton ushered in that area of “disrespecting” a pres and getting away with it on “free speech” and “party differences” :yes:

@OTB
      “Man, why everyone hated the Clintons so bad.

12 years of Repubs before Bill. And they just happened to be the loudest bunch of ppl…Bill Clinton ushered in that area of “disrespecting” a pres and getting away with it on “free speech” and “party differences”
      ____________________________

:think:
      Oh yeah… plus they knew that nigga was diggin in them hoes but he was getting elected and chit anyway. :lol:

Trying not to gag on this dry ass lettuce.

What you talking @babygirl? Ive been here. :shrug: Regular stuff. Nothing salacious or particularly exciting. OH well, Joey (Carrington’s boy) is a Sr. this year. :eek: But you married so thats neither here nor there.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Add in the fact that Bosh looks AND runs like a Pterodactyl…a bird of rapture….A RAPTOR…is not a coinky-dink now IS IT? All makes sense now.. :yes:

OH, we making announcements now? :yahoo:

:hug: CHEDDUP, and suck in so I can get a good hug :kona:

Patiently waits for SR to come say CB is not gay. :eek:

:waiting:

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

:newpost:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

@Man: Bosh prolly used to train them boys to be down. Had a “feel ‘em kit and everything”
      Bosh Bish Kit .. Soon as he hear a dude pop their lips he be like :woohoo: We got another one :yahoo: :cheer:

189 moi? :eek: <—lil itty bitty baby doe eyes :lol:

What you talking @babygirl?
      ————
      I meant a recap :lol: guess I should have used a different emote.

I was mostly phishing anyway lol

Just Looking says:

Wait, yall remember when one of them blogs had a whole thread hatin on “some” ??? :rofl:
      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      :scared: :kona: :tape:

:hahaha: :yes: And he played the saxophone. Soulfully. :blink: And got on well with Black ppl ..And had a wife who didn’t look very First Lady-ish. And she was smart. And spoke up. Even spoke out. :blink: Oh no. That wont do. :lol:

Man, here’s the rest of what I found. Disregard what I said earlier, he was a she :kona:

Blair, a political science professor from Arkansas, joined Gov. Bill Clinton’s 1992 presidential campaign as a senior researcher and worked as a senior adviser on his successful 1996 reelection bid. She became a close friend to both Clintons, but particularly the first lady.

She died in 2000 at the age of 61. At the time, The New York Times reported that Hillary Clinton eulogized Blair as “the best person that one could have as a friend.”

The documents portray Blair’s relationship with Clinton as both professional and personal. While they appeared to talk extensively about policy and politics, they also discussed books, travel and family.

The Blair documents were donated by her husband, James, in 2005.

Did Gelly have the :pacifier:
      _________

:no: Not yet. :bounce: Unless she had it this wknd..

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

turns my byke on DTTS… *Gabby lip tremble* you was mean to me :cry:

They be stealin chit we say on a few sites.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Yep.

I done seen somebody pure call Lamar Odom…Lamar O’dumb…Solomon (Hand That Rocks The Cradle).

Whole lot of other shat…but those two I know was said by moi.

(whiny voice) Wasssss Nottt :no:

I was trying to make a funny :wail:

Now, say you sorry for making me feel bad :eek:
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Y’all got stalkers! (Or else… ‘the call was coming from inside the blog’ :tea: )

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

“Solomon” :rofl: :rofl:

classic!

‘the call was coming from inside the blog’

:chase:

weFukNorNah says:

Yea ppl be stealing my shyt.. I just saw where someone said someone’s teeth look like the pause button. ..

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

why fore you chasing me… i was lurking at the time… it’s just a theory :tea:

the call was coming from inside the blog
      _______

:dead: :dead: :dead: :cosign:

Man

*from an unnamed NFL player personnel assistant, who said:

“I don’t think football is ready for it just yet. In the coming decade or two, it’s going to be acceptable, but at this point in time it’s still a man’s man game. To call somebody a [gay slur] is still so commonplace. It’d chemically imbalance an NFL locker room and meeting room.”

Just Looking says:

There was once a argurment on another site about folks that were former roses and I was in TEARS :ghost:

Some of the stuff written had my SIDE hurtn :rolf: TEARS you hear me. TEARS

It wasn’t right, but FUNNY

:chase: Thing (for no reason all over the blog) :rofl: :rofl:

VDot says:

Just Looking says:

Who, what, when, where and how? :lol:

MsB2u says:

Auntie I thought you didn’t repeat things you didn’t have direct evidence on
      :scared: