Tom Ford Debuts Jay Z-Inspired Dresses at London Fashion Week

Jay Z-inspired Tom Ford dresses

When I spotted this headline on Miss Info‘s blog my first thought was. ‘Jay Z wears Tom Ford dresses?’

I know Jay Z is down with gay marriage and such, but what rapper wants to be the inspiration behind women’s designer dresses?

Jay Z-inspired Tom Ford dresses

From Miss Info:

Clearly Tom Ford isn’t down with the Molly movement, either. Last year during his Magna Carter World Tour, Jay Z started rocking a Black Boy Place football jersey inspired by his “Tom Ford” lyrics, featuring “TOM FORD,” “61? and “MOLLY” struck through on the back. Now, what he’s calling “a knock-off of the knock-off,” Tom Ford has taken the genius design made famous by Hov and printed it on the front of two sequined dresses as part of his Fall 2014 collection, which he previewed at London Fashion Week yesterday. Who says Jay’s brand is suffering?

• Source: Jay Z feeling under pressure to stay at home with Beyonce and Blue Ivy
  • NY Post writer calls Jay Z ‘a poor excuse for a husband’
  • Jay Z Pays for Dinner — With Beyonce’s Credit Card
  • Did Beyonce Confirm Break Up Rumors?

172 Responses to “Tom Ford Debuts Jay Z-Inspired Dresses at London Fashion Week”

Just Looking says:

:popcorn: Wonders if they will retail for my car note and mortgage. :tea:

what rapper wants to be the inspiration behind women’s designer dresses?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Kanye West.

what rapper wants to be the inspiration behind women’s designer dresses?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Kanye West.

Technically, Kanye is a music producer. :coffee:

Mr.BluPhi says:

Why the models look like meth addicts??

SOTHERNGRL says:

But why the models look like they been taking mollies though. Anywho I dont like these but if you do have a happy.

Mr.BluPhi says:

Why the models look like meth addicts??
      ________
      Cause they really on that Molly :yes:

Technically, Kanye is a music producer
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      He is not even a good one of THOSE anymore Sandra. I read the other day a recent commentary titled:

Pushed Aside: How Kanye West Failed Pusha T As An Executive Producer

Why the models look like meth addicts??
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Cause “Heroin chic” is soooooo 90’s? :shrug:

Smonae says:

I wonder if Jay is getting a cut :coffee:

——–

sassyshe says:

Tom ford said thanks jay for helping me find ways to make more money of these folks

Pushed Aside: How Kanye West Failed Pusha T As An Executive Producer
      _________
      yeah he should have stuck with Pharell, think he made him and his brother very wealthy. :yes: Even though him and bro don’t work together no moe. :shrug:

I wonder if all the hoodrats are going to be wearing these in the club talmbout “Tom Ford on YEW HOES!” :eek:

Jay prolly requested a dress for himself.
      What a bytch…

Aprilbaby says:

I beat Kanye is hot about this. He has to beg people to design. They just straight took Jays design and tweaked it.

===========
      Citi Trends is making their replica as we speak.

Trendsetter says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Jay prolly requested a dress for himself.
      What a bytch…

___________________________

Smonae says:

Models looks like walking dead extras :hide:

But I GAY-RUN-PHUCKING-TEE Tom Ford ain’t goin give Jay no credit for the “design,” give that ol dumb azz nigga a shout out, won’t even invite that nigga to a showing.

But let ol dumb azz Jay Z tell it, him and Ford are “good friends.” SMH.

@Smonae they look like boot leg Alice’s from Resident evil :lol:

Just Looking says:

Dem Dresses will be instyle just as long it took them models to throw up their last meal. They are fades. Half will make to Tom Ford Outlet near you, Ebay and some luck Consignment and Thrift Shops. :tea:

Smonae says:

Razz is that Prince :rofl:

Smonae says:

Razz is that Prince
      —–
      :yes:

KayCeiSoul says:

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

*******************

:waves:

*sneaksintosay*

ABSOLUTELY.

:smack: This is just in time for income tax returns.
      We ’bout to see a wave of rats that have put their cheese together to buy a couple of these, only to cut them up into little pieces and paste it onto some fonky Spandex and post a gazillion seflies talm’bout how they are on their “hustle” and “grinding”.

IsThisThingOn... :cool: Mic Check 1-2, 1-2 says:

:no: so cold with the hate tho’ :cold:
      remember the rules :rules: if you don’t love Jay, you hate him :tea:

Just Looking says:

Tom Ford has designed form some of the best fashion houses. I guess he was bored…

This is a far cry from Yves Saint Laurent and Gucci. SHOCKING (say in Dwight’s voice)

I jsut saw this comment

“EJ Johnson’s shoes be on that purp” :dead:

Buttercup says:

Kay, they’re going to have a time with all of those sequins. They’re going to rotate it. One has it on Thursday, one on Friday, and the other on Saturday.

KayCeiSoul says:

*sneaksintosay*

ABSOLUTELY.

This is just in time for income tax returns.

dream-killer!

Smonae says:

Kay :waves:

One of Sandra’s featured business owners will find a way to bedazzle it even more :yes:

:offtopic: YO! Did we talk about RHOA
      Whew that MAMA JOYCE….

“What the f— you call Crystal for? You know that sh-t damn true, but I’ll tell you one thing. You put your hand on that girl, I’m going to drag your a—up and down the damn street like you was a damn rag,” Mama Joyce threatens.

“I wish the hell you would put your hands on that girl, you old lowdown heifer!”

:dead: :casket: :ghost: :rofl:

“EJ Johnson’s shoes be on that purp”
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      AND be doing the lean wit it rock wit it dance. :yes:

Kandi needs to have Mama Joyce examined, for real :rofl:

Buttercup says:

Looking, I guffawed. I don’t know why people don’t understand that Kandi feels like she’s being pushed to choose a side, and she will choose her mom every time. Todd and Carmon should just let it be, steer clear of Mama Joyce, and remain respectful. Once Kandi gets fed up, she’ll “check” her mom.

KayCeiSoul says:

Just Looking – I missed it! Who was Mama Joyce talking to like that???

Smonae says:

Just Looking

Mama Joyce :facepalm: and Kandi still dont get it, there is a way to respectfully tell ur mom to back off or stay out of your bi

KayCeiSoul says:

Just Looking – I missed it! Who was Mama Joyce talking to like that???
      Carmen… Kandi’s assistant/BFF

QueenSJ says:

@Just Looking

The crazy thing is…I think Joyce can take Carmon. I mean most likely she she’d lose, but she’ll put up a damn good fight. :lol:

QueenSJ says:

@Buttercup

But they HAVE been steering clear, from what we see. Joyce brings the drama to THEM. Either way, it has me straight ROLLIN’.

Buttercup says:

Don’t sleep on women in old age. They are still strong, and they get meaner with age. Mama Joyce might hit Carmon with the one-hitter-quitter :box: :lol:

KayCeiSoul says:

:waves: Hey Buttercup, Is This… & Smonae-Boo :hug:

I’m just sayin’.
      I’m so sick of these income tax hoes posting all these whack ass “We at the All-Star Weekend!” pics, but ain’t sayin’ how they slept balled up in a Snuggie together on the corner of Bourbon. And had to split a meal and a drank a day, like, “I had the Hurri, she had the Caine”. Keep it real hoes. And complained about lost luggage all on the social networks – bish – ain’t nobody lost your fuggin’ Caboodle. They thought it was a pet case with two pairs of drawls in it and threw it away. :rolleyes:

I just watched this white man in heels do an entire choreographed dance to Drunk in Love. :eek:

Buttercup says:

But they HAVE been steering clear, from what we see.
      ========
      True. Speaking against Mama Joyce isn’t going to help their case at all. Does Kandi need to tell Mama Joyce to mind her DAMN business? Of course. They can’t say that though. Until Kandi is fed up, they should just let it be.

Just Looking says:

Can’t call it either way….Todd doesn’t kiss up to Mama Joyce and that’s what Southern mama’s like. She how Chuck dogged Kandi, her mama and her aunts out. As long as he doing her daughter right, what’t the big deal. Kandi ain’t getting no younger and wants a man to call her own and have a baby. What’s so wrong with that, her mama should be saying I hope and pray for the best. :shrug:

Just Looking says:

NeNe acted the plum fool.

This will be interesting.

Fashion (re: WHITE PPL) claims to hate logos and emblazoned chit. Say its GHETTO and LOWCLASS. Lets see just how mannie of them ugly ass bitches rock with Tom Ford. They dont rock Mollies either. Oh no, they all about that other drug *smug grin*

Snow
      Nose Candy
      Blow
      The Big C,
      Lady C
      That White
      And my personal fave: THAT WHITE GIRL

This has been Today’s foray into “When White People Do it..” :tea:

Buttercup says:

you ain’t lyin’ cause we seen one of my mama friends drag her boyfriend for his very life :no: that dude could not get her offa him either. he was trying to run to the neighbor across the street, but she was dead on him arse! we was like: :gossip: ‘look at aunt bertha’ :eek: :crying:
      she on the mothers’ board now, bless her heart :tea:

Pushed Aside: How Kanye West Failed Pusha T As An Executive Producer
      _________
      :tea: and more :tea:

Buttercup says:

I thank goodness my mom has always emphasized that the way I live my life is my choice. Sometimes I practically beg my mom for her opinion, but she very rarely obliges.

Hey KayCei :waves: …lawd… bye KayCei :ghost:

But let ol dumb azz Jay Z tell it, him and Ford are “good friends.” SMH

Lies dont care who told them, just wanna be told. :hahaha:

Smonae says:

Didnt she
      Nene should’ve kept her azz at home or gave a decent speech then left, she could’ve shaded Kenya shady azz at another time

she on the mothers’ board now, bless her heart :tea:
      ============
      Aunt Bertha won’t playing with Leroy, was she? I bet he won’t get disrepekkful no mo’ :rofl: :wail:

:yes: My mama will give her opinion but quickly offer that you have to make your own decisions. I think she add that disclaimer so she cant get blamed. She got them middle child issues. :lol:

@OTB
      “Jay ol bytch azz making songs and all up on stage promoting that nigga to a crowd that mostly never heard of no Tom Ford.
      But let ol dumb azz Jay Z tell it, him and Ford are “good friends.” SMH

Lies dont care who told them, just wanna be told.

where the lie at tho? :huh:

Smonae says:

OTB
      What u think about those Drunk In Love remixes,, I think Ye killed it Tip not so much :think:

A simple Google search would ansa your quieries about who Tom Ford is friends with. Its not my job to educate you. Just point out when your hating is on overload. :kona:

:hug:

‘Ye> T.I. (I aint heard form Tip in mannie, mannie monns…)

:kona:

IsThisThingOn... :cool: Mic Check 1-2, 1-2 says:

no, aunt ‘bertha’ was not whatchu want (the name was changed to protect the living, i.e., ME) :nono:

Buttercup says:

But when it comes to lil butter, my mom is on my behind like white on rice. Always telling me that I mistreat him because I don’t let him have Burger King or soda. She’ll offer career advice every now and then. It’s mostly, “Momma won’t be here always, so you have to learn to make tough decisions on your own.” I think she stands by to jump in at the last minute if necessary, but I try to half-way live by the morals and values she has instilled in me.

The same internet that shows that Jay Z owned a condo with a notha grown azz rich nigga… but we ain’t supposed to think they was phuckin. :lol:

Tom Ford prolly don’t even know who Shawn Carter is!

Just Looking says:

The elite really don’t but….but they rock mollie, white girl and “partyfavors” those are passed in assorted bowls around room :yes: :kona:

Smonae says:

Buttercup u kno how grannies are :yes:
      that grandbaby replaces you, I be like damn I dont get no love its all about her :pouting:

I like the dress, less the MOLLY word on it PERIOD :nono:

No no you not hating :lol:

@OTB
      “No no you not hating :lol:

:thankyou:

You should know by now I don’t have a hating bone in my body! :nono:

MAN\KIM
      OTB\JAY :smack:
      Yew TEW!

Buttercup says:

Smonae, she’ll call and ask to speak with him without even asking how I’m doing or anything. I just hand him the phone when she calls now. I thank God she’s so in love with him though. It could’ve been the other way around.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

JL: I had told YEW to email me a few posts ago. I am starting to think you don’t like me *Gabby Lip Quiver* :confused:

@Sandra NO Post on porgy being run out of Miami?

@Taken – I’s sorry, What you email

Theblackmama @ :yahoo: DOT COM
      MissTaken @ :yahoo: DOT COM

*yourn

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

She got them middle child issues.
      ______________________________________
      :hater:
      Since we throwing that word around :lol:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Looks around nervous.. its :gossip: takencell@ :yahoo:
      Last time I gave out my email this obeast chick started email me all hard :facepalm:
      OH HEY DTTS :hi: *through clenched teeth* Ya’ll speak before she eat us

++++++++++

Ohh that’s was me. Why you talkn bout me like that. :mad:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

JL :hahaha: HUSH! You know it wasn’t you. It was that Sleeps With Strangers girl. Let me be quiet. She like Bloody Mary… anytime I say her name she pop up :kona:

Looks around nervous.. its takencell@
      Last time I gave out my email this obeast chick started email me all hard
      OH HEY DTTS *through clenched teeth* Ya’ll speak before she eat us

VDot says:

‘Ye> T.I. (I aint heard form Tip in mannie, mannie monns…)

________________________

Back away BayBay :hug: and :kiss:

Besides he’s been busy sending subliminals on IG :shotsfired:

Just Looking says:

@Taken – I will respond to you as soon as you are vetted.

Give me 24 to 48 hours. :tea:

IsThisThingOn... :cool: Mic Check 1-2, 1-2 says:

before i left the office last week before the snow, i washed and dried my work dishes and sat them on the back of my desk in the corner. why this little m/f come in here (as usual) talking about nothing and looking all over my desk. he spots the dishes and leans over my desk: oh these are nice, then, he runs his finger around the rim of my plate! :eek: :angry: :hailnaw:

STOP TOUCHING MY STUFF!!!!!! :cuss: :ghost:

VDot says:

Have we discussed the Drunk in :love: remixes? Ye’s? The Weeknds (:thumbsup: speaking of white gals/that chit you can’t smell)?

:popcorn:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

OTB: Sunday in church TakenSon was all :cell: during service so I had to take him to the sanctuary and he was all :kona: round and round then :waves: to all the people.. then when he saw the ladies he was making this face :kiss: I had to keep telling them he was being mannish. They were all :winky:. NASTY HEFFAS What is I’m gone do???? :ashamed:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Be back later.. maybe…. quick meeting….

@ThingON
      THAT GUY AGAIN ! :mad: Im mad withU. U know I have the same type of mother sucker here too

s/n I turnt 42 today :eek:

I mistreat him because I don’t let him have Burger King or soda.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Tell MamaButta that MJB ruint Burger King for EVERYONE. Tell her she shouldnt eat at a place fulla coonery EITHER.

What is I’m gone do????

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Guess you just gonna have to…beat em :ashamed:

Signed,

Celie

Buttercup says:

Happy Birthday Luvn :party: Did ya get any good gifts?

Who is the elite? Even Anna has been seen in logo (Wang and Givenchy).. :yes: I know they do. My point was they claim to “not” on a lot of stuff…not do drugs, not rock logos, etc.

BUT They do it. :yes: Cultural appropriation. Not that drugs and garish logos belong to the urban sector just that they always tryna distance themselves..but doing exactly the same thing urbanites do.

IsThisThingOn... :cool: Mic Check 1-2, 1-2 says:

yes, eye know, i want them to go away this year!!! :angry:

anywho…

awww Luvie! :partyhat: HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY!! :happybirthday: :hug:

Buttercup says:

Dub, lil butter LOVES to eat food that is healthy. His favorite snack is ants on a log. I slipped up one day and had nothing for a salad, and I thought it was going to be WWIII. I just don’t understand giving kids junk when they will eat fruits and veggies.

Back away BayBay :hug: and :kiss:
      Besides he’s been busy sending subliminals on IG :shotsfired:

:lol: :hahaha: You feel me tho! :kiss:

ButterCup :thankyou:
      Kinda sorta not really. I got a nice envelope, that suffices :yes:

MAN\KIM
      OTB\JAY :smack:
      Yew TEW!

:ashamed: I told yall thas my brotha. We possed to fight and disagree. :lol:

:danban1: thingON thanxs

IsThisThingOn... :cool: Mic Check 1-2, 1-2 says:

“coonery” so that’s what’s in the new chicken wrap huh? :hahaha:

OMGAWD :confused: You didnt tell me it was your birthday..? :brokenheart:

just don’t understand giving kids junk when they will eat fruits and veggies.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Both Dubbs will eat the mess outta BOTH :yes:

Me too. :yes:

OMGAWD :confused: You didnt tell me it was your birthday..?
      ~~~~~~~~~~~
      :GABBYJANElipQUIVER:

I know :crying1: I really didnt much wanna talk about it :ashamed:

:party: :shakebutt:

Happy Birthday Luvn – Waterford has a gift for that occasion :yes:

:danban1: TURN UP! …oh, we not saying that in 2014? :lame: :kona:

—————

“coonery” so that’s what’s in the new chicken wrap huh?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I dont think I am EVER getting over her sanging FO HUH LIFE…over some damn CHICKEN WRAPS. At BURGER KANG no less. :no:

What is I’m gone do????

:hahaha: Have the talk. :rofl:

I got a nice envelope.
      ======
      All that matters is that it makes to happy!

*it makes you happy.

Geez, I’m only having sex on the weekends from now on.

I know :crying1: I really didn’t much wanna talk about it :ashamed:

:confused: … Need to see you in email. :angry:

WAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :stop: @Luvn having a bday? And waits until 354p to SAY SOMETHING??????

:chase:

:happybirthday: <—obligatory.

*silently steams* :eek:

Happy Bday!!!!!!!!!!!

:party:

:yahoo:

And

:party: SOME MO

Happy Birthday Luvn – Waterford has a gift for that occasion
      ~~~~~~~~~~
      thanks lOOKing. I told you earlier im waterford (ed) OUT.
      i got a new vase for valemtimes

a VERY nice bowl for the dinning room table for my anniversary.

:~~~~~~~~~~
      I wanted to be picking out my own shYte :smack: Im thankFul :oops:

Buttercup says:

Whoops, I’m sorry for making a big deal about your birthday, Luvie. I’m always looking for a reason to porty.

Guess you just gonna have to…beat em :ashamed:
      Signed,
      Celie

:rofl: :rofl: LET ALICE WALKER’S GHOST DIE! :rofl:

VDot says:

Happy Birthday Luvin!!

:party:

Turns on Two Chainz Bday song for you :headphone:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :hahaha: EYE know but Butt BUTT In my defense I havent been here much today!!!

:chase: B stawp it!

LET ALICE WALKER’S GHOST DIE!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      She hasnt managed to as of yet.

:partyhat: Yea! its Just another Day :hug: :kiss: :hug:

:D Thanks LUVS

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I have not one thing for up top. How is everyone’s afternoon?

SOTHERNGRL says:

@Luvvie today is would have been my baby 20th.

I spent hours transferring data from one drive to another (a shyt ton of data) and the person I did it for thanked my sup… :facepalm: ok.

I just don’t understand giving kids junk when they will eat fruits and veggies

A lot of kids wont eat fruits and veggies tho. Like real talk. I get so many kids at my house who are turned off on green beans. Thats like the most.. IDK. Green beans tho? Thats not even broccoli…and def not cauliflower (all of which my children eat).

I think ppl create these funky eaters. And I hate when they send them to my house. :lol: My girlfriend dont eat bananas…everytime her kids come over I make sure to pull out my other nanas (yes…I always have two bunches..) cause they gonna beg for them, but they mama house full of convenient, processed crap. She call them “snacks” :eek:

Junk food is not food in my house..its a treat. Snacks are snacks (oranges, peanut butter something or other, popcorn, yogurt, string cheese..). Treats are treats. I think ppl have confused treats and snacks.

I wanted to be picking out my own shYte :smack: Im thankFul :oops:
      =============
      :lol: I SEW get this!

Brooklyn Tankard — one of the stars of Bravo’s “Thicker than Water” got popped for allowing her kid to skip school.

Tankard — known as “Queen Brooklyn” on the show — was stopped by cops in Murfreesboro, Tennessee for a traffic offense … and a license check turned up some outstanding warrants … including one for “Failure to Cause Child to Attend School.”

According to court docs … Tankard’s 10-year-old daughter, Diamond, had 16 unexcused absences from school … and had another 35 unexcused tardies.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~
      Big DuMMy!

:peace: later good PEOPLE!

OUTRAGED I am. :lol:

She hasnt managed to as of yet.

Omgawd :crying1:

==========
      I thought they were a little hard on her on the show, but this right here is unacceptable.

OTB-I cant get lil razz to eat green beans for some odd reason but he’ll eat the shyt out of broccli and cauliflower :shrug: he always eats fruits for snacks too.

I remember coming up I used to beg moms to buy fruit and not canned fruit b/c I didn’t want that flavorless shyt… but I guess fruit cost money. ;shame:

SOTHERNGRL says:

@Luvvie today is would have been my baby 20th.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :hug: SOTHERN much luv to U

@BUTTERcup. . I mean DANG, hubb said; I seen how excited U wer and how u lit up when u got ur candlestiX holders so I got this and blah.
      :rolleyes:

I wouldnt have picked that bowl and Now i cant gEt the one I had my EYE on for the table :smack: MEN! akneewho.. :pigsfly:

Just Looking says:

:yes: This is true! I knew a dude said he hated veggies. Would not eat them. His face looked like pimple explosion. Lookn 15 and 12 (steps) hate veggies. The veggies they perfer are Lays and Pringles.

Just Looking says:

They will eat greenbreans in my house. I try to steam them in the rice cooker it has a tray…Veggies be crisp.

or cook them in the wok.

Beyonce will be rocking this dress by the weekend just you watch! I’m sure she can wear a the sample straight off the runway lol :tea:

Gigi26 says:

————————
      Sorry but her whole being was unnacceptable. Her weaves, her hair, makeup, soulful ass outfits everythang!!

I am disgusted she’s raising her child to be another “her” Dirty foot bytch she is :rollseyes:

wanted to be picking out my own shYte :smack: Im thankFul :oops:
      =============
      :lol: I SEW get this!

+1. They dont know how much milk I like in my cereal :confused:

I saw a picture of a sign on a mcdonald’s drive thru window that warned that the chemicals in their food would cause birth defects and health problems. :crying1:

if it’s real… it’s the sad sad truth and will make you feel so guilty when ordering the big mac with extra sauce extra large and diet coke. :rofl:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

My baby hates veggies too. But I make him eat them anyway. He is a serious starchie.

Gigi26 says:

Razz after I found out about subway having the same chemical that are in tires in their BREAD I was done. Like I can’t eat it even if I wanted to. :no:

Buttercup says:

Bey, I :cosign: everything you said about this fickle eaters. My mom raised me, so she’s the reason we don’t eat junk. Mama Butter was not going for that in 1992! I agree that parents make picky eaters. Lil butter LOVES veggies. Green beans have always been one of his favorites.

Even when we go out to eat- we eat out a lot :ashamed: we never ordered off the kids’ menu for him. He always shared what we had. We’re kicking ourselves now. We asked him what he wanted for dinner this weekend and his answer was our favorite sushi place :smack: The ginger salad is his favorite.

The only thing he hasn’t come around on are mushrooms :lol:

I wanted to be picking out my own shYte :smack: Im thankFul :oops:
      =============
      :lol: I SEW get this!

Oh, is this wrong? :oops: :kona:

Buttercup says:

They dont know how much milk I like in my cereal :confused:
      =========
      BOL :hahaha: honey dip says this all the time.

Gigi26 says:

Yesss Gigi! I haven’t been to subway in over a year. No fresh baked tire for me!! :nono:

_______

Ma’am didnt eat brocolli and I didnt believe it! You just dont stop offering them to him tho. Thats some of the best advice I got… and maybe cook them another way. Or maybe he just dont like them :lol: but the fact that he eats those even more palate offending foods shows promise.

Fruits is spanisve aint it :lol: Should see me scoping ads for apple sales. Lawd why apples so spansive :brokenheart: :lol:

_________

She too thin Tami! Ion like it! :lol:

Buttercup says:

@Is, I don’t think it’s wrong. Some just frown upon it as it could come across as bratty and ungrateful.

Honey dip has learned to take me to the store for certain things. Purses and shoes- he does an amazing job picking them out (he really asks the most stylish female employee for her opinion). Stuff for the house, guns, etc.- he always suggests we go for a drive.

The veggies they perfer are Lays and Pringles.
      _________

Git the hail on :rofl: :rofl: Lawdddddd. :rofl:

:blink:

_________

Sorry not sorry :ghost:

IsThisThingOn... :cool: Mic Check 1-2, 1-2 says:

Mister baby girl ‘don’t eat’ certain stuff (or it got to be a certain brand) :eek:. I be steady fixin my plate :pizza: and tellin’ her ‘maybe daddy will take you to (fill in blank with fast food establishment of her choice) :tea:

Mind you, i keep enough food in my house for 4 people and its just the two of us. if you really HUNGRY you’ll eat what’s here. :tea:

Buttercup says:

You just dont stop offering them to him tho.
      ===========
      :thumbsup: Lil butter will enjoy stuffed mushrooms one day.

@GiGi :shocked: GTFOH?!??! And we dubbed that our “junk food” place

@OTB We make him eat them. We encourage it with ranch. :rolleyes:

He loves corn/cob too. I wanted to stop shopping at walmart for fruits but their the only ones in town who have quality shat.. it is heartbreaking. :(

Man, I just don’t care™ says:
      :blink:
      ===========
      You didn’t copy and paste the other part. Are you hating? :lol:

We’re kicking ourselves now.

:rofl: !!!! Hear my cry! They eat just like grown ppl! Kids menu? Whas that? :blink: We went to TooJays and my baby ordered beef stew? I warnt no more good. :lol: PROUD.

The only thing he hasn’t come around on are mushrooms :lol:
      _________

Discuss. Have you hidden them in the spaghetti? Spaghetti can always surprising.. :eek: Baked ziti/parm too. My kids dont even know they eat eggplant..

:lol: Carrots…mushrooms..green peppers and onions. Oh yes.. all they see is red sauce. :lol:

IsThisThingOn... :cool: Mic Check 1-2, 1-2 says:

Stuff for the house, guns, etc.- he always suggests we go for a drive.

“guns” :hahaha: how you say it all casual like? :ghost:

chile, Mister came home one day with some new lampshades. he was so proud tew :biggrin: i had broken a GLASS lamp shade on an ikea torchier(?) i’d had for years. he come in there w/regular lampshades :facepalm: i hurried up and put them lamps and them misfitting shades in the basement… you fix-up your man cave and i’ll do up here :nono:

IsThisThingOn... :cool: Mic Check 1-2, 1-2 says:

Discuss. Have you hidden them in the spaghetti? Spaghetti can always surprising.. Baked ziti/parm too. My kids dont even know they eat eggplant..

*looks around* i think my stomach just growled :oops:

Hear my cry!
      ======
      I sing it all too often. We went to an Indian restaurant, and he was all, “Yuck, blah.” I put a plate of tandoori chicken and rice on his plate along with some naan. After he tasted it, he cleaned the plate and asked for seconds.

On Sunday mornings he always asks to go to the Brunch places for the omelet and seafood station :wail:

if you really HUNGRY you’ll eat what’s here. :tea:

:nun:

“soulful ass outfits” :crying1:

:ghost:

See, lil razz will spot an onion and or green bell pepper anywhere and will be like ” :no: ION eat no salat mawmee. ION won-it :no:

Buttercup says:

Have you hidden them in the spaghetti?
      ============
      :yes: He always picks them out. He isn’t a blind eater, so he’ll poke around and push them to the side. I’ve only successfully pulled it off in beef stroganoff.

I don’t have to hide much. He likes the vegan eggplant lasagna at a cafe we frequent and drinks green smoothies whenever honey dip makes them.

I gotta stop letting him pick it out though :lol:

Buttercup says:

how you say it all casual like?
      =======
      :lol: I’m a weapon novice :ashamed:

Lawd, your mister meant so well. If they really want to help, they can just give us the money :hahaha:

______________________________

*i KNOW that were my stomach that time* :oops: :oops:

(y’all know costco sell naan now? i foundt a bag in there and was like :danban1: it’s actually good too hot out the oven :pizza: )

:nun:

Buttercup says:

I need to get a Costco membership. I’m not sure how we’ve survived without it. I know Trader Joe’s has the frozen naan.

IsThisThingOn... :cool: Mic Check 1-2, 1-2 says:

no this no frozen, just refrigerated. i don’t see you survive without it either. i’ve had a costco membership since i was living single in a 1-br apt! i kept a surplus :lol: then folk wanna clown you talkin bout ‘you opening a sto?’ next week they want terlit paper and cups :nono:
      (i HATE to run out of stuff, so anything i can stockpile without it perishing, that’s what i do)

:lol: :hahaha: *deep sigh* I love yall.

brang it in :hug: