Video: Beyonce Performs “Drunk In Love” At Super Bowl Party

Beyonce and Jay Z

Beyonce lip synced “Drunk In Love” at a private Super Bowl party on Sunday night in NYC. Rumor has it that Beyonce and her aging husband Jay Z were paid $2 million for this performance. Knowing her, Beyonce probably put that rumor out herself. Why would anyone in their right mind pay her to lip sync?

Watch the video after the break.

Beyonce and Jay Z

Beyonce and Jay Z

Beyonce and Jay Z

Photos: Kevin Mazur/Iam.Beyonce.com

• LSLH

I’m so tired of hearing that song. She looked great in that dress. I’m over her though.

• LSLH

I need her wig in my life.

She can get it in that 4th pic

I’m not attracted to beige women but still

She looking like that mother of hers :no:

• Caramel Rain

They look awkward. Jay looks like somebodies granddaddy

• Chan gone :cloud: me but I’m gonna take the high road and not be petty. For no reason he :box: in the parking lot when I wasn’t ready!

weFukNorNah says:

I’m not attracted to beige women but still

****************************
    They prefer taupe :tea:

I’m out :pigsfly:

• http://n/a n1kk1a

Do she decided to be fully clothed at a private event, huh? I guess :coffee:

My bad..

Kenya, how was your cardio? Did you wranch off good?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPIs6REdG2Q datsmdubya2u

weFukNorNah says:

I’m not attracted to beige women but still

last night ppl at my superbowl party was trying to decipher if Russell Wilson was beige or taupe…

• Unshakable

@LSLH – Hey babe…good to see your font. I cosign your first comment. I do respect her hustle though. When it comes to stacking coins, she is a certified beast.

@NorNah – Regarding your fourth comment, I can appreciate your honesty. The smooth contradiction between the 3rd and 4th comment tickled my funnybone…….thank you. :kiss:

• weFukNorNah

Jayz too old for his stankin azz drawers to be showing..pull your pants up mf you are damn near 50

***********************
    he could possibly be wild rice, seen that color too

Russell is beige. .. One pic I Googled he had a conch in his head lol

• weFukNorNah

He got shook when that white man kanye’d his azz in the post game interview

weFukNorNah says:

Russell is beige. .. One pic I Googled he had a conch in his head lol

********************
    er’time I see the word conch I think of JD’s Revenge when Glen Thurman had that broad hemmed up saying “You like yo Daddy’s conch don’t ya”

• lilern

are we really supposed to believe she is 32?! :oldman:

• Smonae

The performance was cute :yes:

• libra80sbaby

:thinking: Is it just me or has Bey been looking :snort: lately???

• Hearts~n~Kisses

IM sicka this song. :coffee: She killing that dress tho.

U took it way back lol

• libra80sbaby

And why all of a sudden they kissing in front of the public? They aint never did this chit befoe!! Somethin aint right…they tryin too hard or sum :shrugs:

U took it way back lol

********************
    I got that, Color Purple and Hollywood Shuffle on VHS.

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

IM sicka this song. She killing that dress tho.

***********************************
    Heard the song 2 times already sick of it

Bet jayz lips smell like spit

• missyJ

@libra

Something is so weird with all they PDA… it make me itch. It’s out of the blue they wanna start loving each other

• libra80sbaby

weFukNorNah says:

Bet jayz lips smell like spit
    ——————–
    Breff

Bet jayz lips smell like spit

*****************************
    :vomit:

Bet jayz lips smell like spit

*****************************
    :vomit:

• Unshakable

Lilern,

And not a day older! :lol: You know we have to worship the ground she walks on or the flea hive will viciously attack you like Africanized bees.

Sorta on topic – so Beysus was criticized for the dancing and her manner of dress (or lack thereof). Some people believed she took it too far, and felt she should have kept some things between her and J. Is it ok for any married woman to carry on like that in front of peepah? What do you roses thank?

Disclaimer – Any views expressed as a result of this post belong to the posters themselves. Unshakable cannot be held liable for any ruckus that may ensue as a result of expressed views.

• libra80sbaby

missyJ says:

@libra
    ———————–
    I dont get it either. But chile, I guess

• Hearts~n~Kisses

@LadieLeo, I liked it when it first came out but all these remake videos and ratchet’s have killed it for me. Along with her grammy twerk performance.

• West Coast Chick

Bey SLAYS me with the “surfboard”. I love it and cant get enough

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

*******************************
    I don’t really listen to a lot of the new music cause I just think it’s a mess and gimmicky and when I heard that song I felt the same way. Ion even watch videos or award shows so I’m completely out that loop.

• weFukNorNah

Not a bey fan. I can tolerate her tho

:lol: @Sean’s Shug Avery Legs :lol:

West Coast Chick says:

Bey SLAYS me with the “surfboard”. I love it and cant get enough

********************
    You should listen to this podcast The Read, they stan for Beyonce fr fr.

• Caramel Rain

@ Leo, yes. I am baby powder fresh LOL

@ Unshake, my husband trips about me wearing leggins b/c I’m fine LOL. But seriously, I have more self respect and I’m not thirsty and desperate for attention to walk around with my ass hanging out. I dress super-sexy sometimes on date nite and when we go out but it’s classy and not revealing or embarrasing to him. JMO. I never understood grown women dressing like streetwalkers.

weFukNorNah says:

Bet jayz lips smell like spit
    ———
    He lick em so damn much they might :rofl:

• weFukNorNah

Jayz got wheelchair legs. ..no offense. I have a cousin in a wheelchair and he has those lil knock kneed legs..lemme go lol

• Caramel Rain

This is in response to the blogs where ppl called her out for the Grammy performance. At the end, she tried to kiss him and he turned his head.

I love the read with kid fury..He loves trina too

weFukNorNah says:

********************************
    I :dead: at no offense. I have a cousin :ghost:

weFukNorNah says:

——————–
    My uncle is in a wheel chair.. He strong up top though :lol:

• weFukNorNah

Lmao… that was equivalent to I’m not racist I have a black friend

• Hearts~n~Kisses

@RWill, I love Kid Fury ass!

weFukNorNah says:

I love the read with kid fury..He loves trina too

*******************************
    And Trick and they got them filthy mouths and that’s the last thing I need to hear, I messed round and called my fellow rose a FN to his face for no reason. I need to do better.

• OutsidetheBox

He was like any sessy ladies in hurr tonight :wave:

And then Bey walks out. :hahaha: I guess. :heart:

Razz my cousin is too.. nigga wears weight lifting gloves

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

Rwilli not regular wheel chair gloves? :lol:

Hey OTB :waves: so I gotta ask did yo ma ever try a church down here or she still in the malls?

• Caramel Rain

Razz. Damn you for that gravi BARF!
    g2g

Kenya you just gone ignore my font bout yo lil raggedy workout

• Beta

Razz that gravi ion need no close ups of Jigga ugh

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

<==Sure hopes he don't cut beyonce's kitty with them lipses :rofl:

• weFukNorNah

Naw razz them gym gloves lmaooooo.. He can’t go no where with me.. He expect me to keep folding and unfolding his chair..my trunk ain’t big

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

RWilli shouldn’t have never brought the subject up :rofl:

• Caramel Rain

Caramel Rain says:

@ Leo, yes. I am baby powder fresh LOL

addendum: Yes! Cardio was great! I was able to squeeze in 30 mins on ellipitical. LOL

People still thinking you Chan? :rofl:

• weFukNorNah

I wish I could be a fly on the wall

• Caramel Rain

Raazzzz!! make it stop!

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

IDK if my uncle wear gloves. I don’t think he do. But I know he’ll hop in the car and drive himself somewhere if needed be. :rofl:

• MystyBlu

Good Afternoon Roses! :waves:

Any roses in the Queen City know a good mechanic? Speedy Gonzales needs some new brakes.

• OutsidetheBox

Hey girlie, she sure did.. She ‘possed to visit today. I will ask her what the name of it is. :yes:

• Ni ni

@Libra, yes she does. I noticed that coked out look at the grammys. Either that or fame is starting to take its toll on her. @Unshakabe, we know anything goes in this day and age, however I think couples should leave pda and sex in the bedroom only. Pretty soon, people will start having sex anywhere in public and to be honest they will have a valid argument to do it since everything else is allowed.

• OutsidetheBox

Alright..catch up with yall good peepah later. :bye:

• Beta

—————-

People still thinking you Chan?
    ******************
    I thank we done cleared that up nah :lol:

***************
    cool let me know :bye:

• http://www.groupon.com/deals/ga-vacation-express-10?p=3&utm_source=channel_getaways-deals&ut Orange Blossom

weFukNorNah says:

Razz my cousin is too.. nigga wears weight lifting gloves

:ghost:

• weFukNorNah

Lol…I watched the thing on tlc where this guy had half a body

Ni ni says:

_______________________________________________

the P in PDA stands for public. how its gone be public if you in the house? :huh: :rofl:

you musta been absent that day we talked about alllllllllllllll the places we have had sex in public. :kona:

try it, you may like it :yes:

I went to hair sisters and I square to bob I seen Nivea posing in a wig. :eek:

try it, you may like it

*********************
    I was absent that day too :popcorn:

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<employee bathroom at FootLocker….it was the excitement of it all. I ain't even work there.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

employee bathroom at FootLocker….it was the excitement of it all. I ain’t even work there.
    ————
    :eek:

Ooooooooh yew naaaaassssyyy! :lol:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

Member Gyps said she was seen giving her late ex husband :blow: at a carnival and the dude said :eek: GOT DAMN! :rofl:

Chan gone :cloud: me but I’m gonna take the high road and not be petty. For no reason he :box: in the parking lot when I wasn’t ready! says:

*********************
    I was absent that day too

fass ass. thats why yo limbs gonna fall off and run away from you :hahaha:

Gypsy had theeee best stories! ooh weee :cry:

i miss huh

fass ass. thats why yo limbs gonna fall off and run away from you

************************
    That was 18 years ago….if they gonna fall off and run they shoulda been did that. But thankfully not cause I wouldn’t have had the chance to standout side the car in the parking lot at the school board building late at night.

Orange Blossom says:

Gypsy had theeee best stories! ooh weee

i miss huh
    ————
    :yes: Me Tew! :(

• Unshakable

@Orange Blossom,

Gyps was banned?

Ooooooooh yew naaaaassssyyy
    ********************
    He was on the bottom….does that make it better? :no: oh ok ya’ll sure still :no: ok

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

I remember I worked at wendy’s when i was 16. My ex tried to get me to go in the bathroom to smash.. I said nikka is yew serious? :rofl: I left and went home and went to sleep :lol:

• Ni ni

@Orange of course , fast typing, TC!

• weFukNorNah

Can’t do a public restroom…

Unshakable says:

@Orange Blossom,

Gyps was banned?
    ———-
    :yes:

weFukNorNah says:

Can’t do a public restroom…
    ———–
    What if it was immaculate?

Unshakable says:

@Orange Blossom,

Gyps was banned?

thats what they say. no idea why though :shrugs:

• Unshakable

@Orange….that is unfortunate. Yep, many of the funniest, spiciest posters are no longer here to font with us.

• Unshakable

@Auntie Sandrita – Are you going to do a post on Eva delivering a healthy baby girl named Marley Ray? :think:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

If this is true, then Kanye West’s powers of persuasion are legendary!

Either that or Anna Wintour really loves him!

Rumor has it, as of last night, Kim Kardashian has secretly been undergoing a Vogue shoot somewhere in El Lay!

And that’s all we know! We don’t even have any deets as to the nature of the shoot or what it’s specifically for, but something tells us Kanye wouldn’t settle for a mere two-page spread of his baby mama!

Kimmy is either getting a full story with an accompanying multi-page spread or, GASP, the cover!!!

Gird your loins, Perezcious readers, it may very well happen!
    ————–
    I HOPE NOT! :lol:

• Hearts~n~Kisses

:newpost:

:newpost:

Can’t do a public restroom…
    ******************
    This really wasn’t a public restroom in the ways of a normal public restroom. It was one big bathroom like one at a house. It didn’t have stalls or anything and it was only for the few employees not the general public.

• MrsL