Who is watching the baby while Ludacris’ baby mama attends Hawks games?

Tamika Fuller

Tamika Fuller, rapper Ludacris’ baby mama, expressed her undying Love and devotion to her and Luda’s infant daughter, Cai Bella Bridges, on Instagram.com 2 weeks ago.

“You are the first face I see every morning and it is because of you every day is an AMAZING day! Im so in awe at how advanced you are at this young age! Thank you for choosing me to be your mommy and I promise I will be the best mommy EVER. Love”

But on Saturday night, instead of staying home with her baby, Fuller (pictured right) was courtside at an Atlanta Hawks game behaving like a typical groupie. Maybe Fuller was at the game scouting potential NBA sperm donors for baby #2?

Tamikas friend IG

As I told you exclusively last week, an Atlanta Judge ordered Ludacris to pay Fuller $2750 per month plus a maximum of $1700 a month for day care for baby Cai.

Ludacris and Karma

And in recently unsealed court documents, Ludacris asked a judge to grant HIM FULL CUSTODY of little Cai. In court papers, Ludacris said he’s a “fit and capable parent,” and he said he’s always an “active parent” to his daughter, Karma, pictured above with Luda.

Stayed tuned for more details…

• Documentation Proving Tamika Fuller Demanded a Car from Ludacris
  • SR Exclusive: Tamika Fuller’s Letter to Ludacris Demanding He Pay Her Attorney’s Retainer Fee
  • Ludacris’ Baby Mama Demanded a Car and Cash for Her Silence
  • Did Mathew Knowles really threaten his baby mama?

14 Responses to “Who is watching the baby while Ludacris’ baby mama attends Hawks games?”

iscream says:

I don’t know who’s watching the baby but I will bet the farm it’s not her father…. :coffee:

Mama gotta have a life too.

Yardgirl says:

Multiple Sunday post!! :woohoo: Thanks Miss Sandra!!

I have zero respect for this chick, but I agree she does have a life outside of being a, well, you know….. :shrugs:

MelsMami says:

iscream says:

——————-
      lmao :cosign:

hell_on_heels says:

Auntie, why so much shade?! It’s just a basketball game. Thanks for the Sunday post!!!

Ni ni says:

Ludacris asked a judge to grant HIM FULL CUSTODY of little Cai….but why? Is he mad at the mother because she chose to have the baby and only to prevent paying child support? s, Ludacris said he’s a “fit and capable parent,” …but will he be able to love this child as well? This is a child he clearly didnt want. I hate when men try to erase the mothers out of their kids lives I dont agree with fit mothers losing their children just because one parent has more money. This is just messy and should be a lesson for women esp those gambling on a come up, not saying this is what happened here idk.

Yardgirl says:

Ni ni says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THIS right here is real talk!!! :cosign: I find his behaviour disgusting and offensive. Until this woman is found to be unfit, he needs to have several seats to the side :coffee:

Atypical says:

Probaly a babysitter. Lol. She can’t go to a game @SandraRose? It’s not like she’s at the club popping bottles..

pointhimout says:

LOL Sandra, is she not supposed to enjoy an occasional night out? Like most folks, I’m sure she has a sibling, mom, or just hire a sitter for an evening and go back home. Mr. 55k salary for 2013 could’ve put on a much cheaper rubber and avoided all of this. So many people parenting kids they never wanted only to be forced to take care of them. What does Eudoxie get for being humiliated, a new benz, free shelter for the next 3 months, paid medical school tuition? If her ass smart, she’d finish her education.

ricanlbc says:

I just think that if nooone had known about her love child….would we really give a sh** who she was? Doesnt seem like anyone is checking for her too much. Yes she may know some celebs, BUT she seems no different than any other groupie staking their claim at lifelong child support! People seem to glorify Evelyn.smdh.

pointhimout says:

Why is it almost 1pm already? Sundays irk me, especially when I have to go back to work the next day.

pointhimout says:

Oh yeah, the one thing I was going to say is Tamika’s looking for her next conquest. These chicks use social media as dating sites and their baby daddie’s as resume references. From here on out, she will only get with men who have money; she’s entitled now, so she has to go a step up from a Ludacris.

VDot says:

______________________________

:cosign:

So much :umbrella: for her, but none for the baby father? :eyeroll:

MsB2u says:

pointhimout says:

——————/——-
      :applause:

SouthernPrincess says:

I am 100% sure Luda isn’t watching the baby.
      Also she is entitled to go out and have fun. There is NOTHING wrong with that. But it is wrong for a person to use their money and influence to unjustly attempt to eradicate another parent from a child’s life. Its wrong to be on social media bragging about your life of luxury while your child is living slightly above the poverty level. Its wrong to make it seem like a childs mother is a random or a groupie when both parents have known each other well over 10 years. And if she was such an attention crazed groupie we did they remain friends for so long and why did he dig in raw?

Happy Sunday