Beyonce Supports Kile’s World Foundation

Beyonce Supports Kile's World

Beyonce has a soft spot in her heart for children. The Mega Star threw her full support behind Kile’s World, the foundation established by singer Usher Raymond‘s ex-wife Tameka Raymond for her son Kile Glover, who passed away following a jet ski accident on Lake Lanier in 2012 at age 11.

Family friend Jeffrey Simon Hubbard was convicted of homicide by vessel, serious injury by vessel, reckless operation and unlawful operation of personal watercraft. He was sentenced to four years in prison earlier this month.

From AJC’s The Buzz with Jennifer Brett:

The Kile’s World Foundation was established in March 2013 “to offer comprehensive art education to children ranging from ages 10-17,” and the organization plans a benefit 5K run and walk from 9 a.m. to noon this Saturday at Chastain Park.

“The first word to describe him would be angelic,” said Raymond, the ex-wife of R&B artist Usher, who was Kile’s stepfather. “Since I’ve lost him, I’ve been able to reflect on the fact that I had an angel in my life for 11 years and I didn’t know it.”

“I’d like to say my grandmother, Estella,” inspired the strength that sustained her, Raymond said. “When my grandmother lost my uncle, I expected her to be bawling and crying on the floor. She just had such a strong will. She was blessed to be his mom. When (Kile) passed I said, my goodnesss, you never know who God puts in your life. I feel so honored to be chosen.”

Her son had a gentle spirit.

“He was a very creative, comical boy,” she said. “He was artistic. More importantly, his spirit didn’t like anything that was mean. He didn’t like horror movies. He didn’t like violent video games. He didn’t like fighting or controversy.”

Raymond, who also has two sons with her ex-husband Usher, said her late son inspires her.

“He gives me strength,” she said. “I get strength when I look at his pictures. I loved him out loud. I never missed school events, never went a day without saying ‘I love you.’”

She is looking forward to Sunday’s gathering in his memory.

“I’m looking forward to raising money so we can raise money for Kile’s World,” she said. “I’m looking forward to everybody coming together. I’m also looking forward to people getting healthy and fit for a great cause. I can’t wait to see Kile’s face on all those T-shirts. I know he’s up in heaven blushing.”

Registration is $35. Seekilesworldfoundation.orgfor details

Thanks to Angela Watts of 10 Squared PR for the tip.

19 Responses to “Beyonce Supports Kile’s World Foundation”

Jamillah says:

Good for Beyonce. But that blond weave and orange lipstick are hideous to say the least.

sassyshe says:

Good for bey.

on another note poor usher his name will always be synonymous with Tameka

See, she ain’t all bad. That was a sad story all around though….RIP.

Yardgirl says:

Off topic: Wendy Williams repeated Monday’s show where she talked about Evelyn’s cash register baby (they sneaked it in as a new episode so you know she wanted to make sure eveyone saw it again!) I guess she don’t give a fluck about her man buying shoes for his side piece(s) or maybe for himself (allegedly as Wendy would say) :D Oh wells, *kanye shrug*

:thumbsup: Good Job Grasshopper! :yes:

Where can I get a Pepsi sweatshirt? :thinking:

We used to rock Coca Cola’s :rofl:

Yardgirl, I read ev’s Twot back :rofl: And that was THAT the hardest she could come, huh? :lol:

I :love: Wendy, BUT :oldman: if’n she ever came for me (not evennnnn plausible LOL) I’d have a superduperfly comeback :box: <–my words.

sassyshe says:

Good for bey.

on another note poor usher his name will always be synonymous with Tameka
    ======
    I think that he should support this foundation as well, Kile was his stepson :shrug:

Aww Sandra, why you put Bey in the pic? Shouldve been Kile but I know you like to see your girl :yes:

CHAANNNN

And :greatpost: Sandraaa. Look at you getting all human.

Go look at “tailgater gets instant karma” :biggrin:

Yardgirl says:

@DTTS: I know I was like “girl you soft as heyl” I woulda come back HARDA DAN DAT!! :karate: I love Wendy too :love: but as big as she is, she is all talk :argue: and cannot fight (her words)

missyJ says:

A) I’m tired

B) I wanna DRANK

C) My cousin just told me Imma hafta put my whip down

Yardie (because I like when they call you that *snickers*)
    I would’ve been all Rah :cuss: Rah :blink: Rah :mad:

Nah, I’m just joshing, because I would have ignored it :yes: IMB-that tis thee best way to get under somebody’s skin, is to act like they’on eggZist :eek:

:) Have a nice weekend Yardie :D
    ========================
    missyJ, you been hanging with ‘Peaches’? :thinking: All she wanna do is drank and sneak bykestage :lol: #justkiddingaboutthelastpart :rofl:

*cues Rumors :whistle:

Yardgirl says:

I’m sure Wendy know her husband :shrugs: Wendy told the truth bout gold digging Evelyn next !!!! :tea: besides this gave Evelyn some shine cause no one was checking for her or her last come up :coffee: IJS

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

Good morning roses happy Saturday

Yardgirl says:

Happy Saturday Miss Sandra and Roses!! :waves:

GO UCONN!! :bball: :cheer1:

ALBoy says:

Wildcats! !!! :coffee:

Louisville messed my bracket up so fuggin bad :no: I HATECHEW (like mama Kate said to Joe in the “Jacksons” movie)

Rick Pitino get on my NERVES. :chase: