Beyonce Thanks Her Haters for Keeping Her Relevant

Beyonce thanks her Haters for keeping her relevant

Funhouse singer Beyonce wrapped up her Mrs. Carter World Tour last week. This means she will have more time on her hands to post random photos to her personal Tumblr blog. Bey’s new photos include a picture of daughter Blue Ivy all dressed up; a photo of Beyonce wearing a hoodie thanking her haters for keeping her relevant; and Beyonce embracing her tour photographer, Yosra El-Essawy, who was forced to quit the tour midway through after she was diagnosed with stage 4 esophageal cancer. Chemotherapy was successful in shrinking Yosra’s esophageal tumor.

Blue Ivy all dressed up

Beyonce and Blue Ivy all dressed up in her Sunday best.

Beyonce embraces her tour photographer Yosra El-Essawy

Beyonce embraces her tour photographer Yosra El-Essawy, who was diagnosed with stage 4 esophageal cancer

54 Responses to “Beyonce Thanks Her Haters for Keeping Her Relevant”

weFukNorNah says:

Awww blue

:facepalm:
    …it’s bout to get so ratchet in here…

capricorn83 says:

Cute pics! Bey fans are def enjoying this more open side to her

:shrug: I see nothing wrong with that. :tea:

*Kandi voice* :whistle: I fly above all the haters, I-I I fly above ‘em… :pigsfly:

San ah make ya dance says:

it’s bout to get so ratchet in here…
    ————
    Always :lol:

libra80sbaby says:

What I like about Beyonce is that I’ve never heard anyone say she’s a bich. Like all I’ve ever heard/read is how nice, sweet and humble she is. I can appreciate that cause lawd knows as big as she is, she could be a bich and folk would STILL eat a yard of her chit. :tea:

libra80sbaby says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

:facepalm:
    …it’s bout to get so ratchet in here…
    ———————–
    Yep! And I’m sooo here for it :popcorn:

Buttercup says:

Blue’s outfit is too cute :heart:

San ah make ya dance says:

Love hats on kids

texaspaine says:

It must be a slow news day :yawn:

ALBoy says:

Ratchet you say :coffee:

Buttercup says:

Love hats on kids
    =======
    :wail: Until your own kids wear them. Lil Butter has the fedora in 385849769 variations. I had to put my foot down. He better not fix his mouth to ask for a fitted…so Honey Dip buys them :lol:

San ah make ya dance says:

—————-
    Tell me he don’t look handsome though :lol: fitteds a whole other league tho :lol:

:love: Blue says yall know what she looks like :lol:
    ==========
    Anybody go see the movie Noah? :popcorn:

ALBoy says:

I want to see Noah

Re: Chyna’s buttocks downstairs *snickers* shouldn’t her Dr. be investigated for not following the HIPAA guidelines :shrug:

Go see it Al, take the littles, tell me what you think. I want to discuss :)

Wasting time says:

Blue looking back at Bey like “Hurry up Mom; You Beyonce but I’m Blue Ivy” :lol:

I guess the shirt is working huh? :tea:

ALBoy says:

My boy is the big 13 tomorrow so ill take him my girls 4/6 nah maybe incredibles two that needs to hurry up :coffee:

Chelle514 says:

That’s one way to keep from combing that chiild hair..PUT A BIG HOT HAT ON HER HEAD :-(

Wasting time says:

I’m off Noah; a biblical movie with NO BLACK FOLKS in it !! :no:

aRoTh says:

Cute pics. I really like the one of them in the rain. The one with Blu in the hat looks like something out of a (Bazaar)magazine; a perfume ad, shoes, furniture, diamonds, kids clothes….something. It looks like the page has a perfume insert down the side.

:thumbsup:

Smonae says:

Funhouse singer
    Her biggest hater/fan is :kona:

aRoTh says:

Wasting time says:

I’m off Noah; a biblical movie with NO BLACK FOLKS in it !!

A biblical movie directed by an athiest. LOL

#oxymoron

Buttercup says:

Tell me he don’t look handsome though :lol: fitteds a whole other league tho
    ========
    I must admit that he does look precious in them. He wore one in our Easter pictures *throws pagan egg at the blog* last year, and he just picked out one he wants to wear for this year, so I guess hats are his “thing.” Very rarely does he leave the house without one.

I bought him a couple of fitteds on a whim. Now, he wants to wear the same ones as Honey Dip. His head is still growing, so my wallet said :nono: A lot of times they end up dressed alike :hahaha: It’s so corny, but still so stinkin cute!

ALBoy says:

They said they couldn’t get any black actors for noah cause they where all obligated to another Tyler Perry Coonery Family Reunion Relationship movie :coffee:

Smonae says:

There’s nothing wrong wit that baby hair :facepalm:

missyJ says:

Y’all know Noah gon be a little Sci-Fi right??

RAE23 says:

libra80sbaby says:

<<<<<<<<<<

I HAVE HEARD THAT SHE CAN BE A BITCH WITH WAY OVER THE TOP DEMANDS!!!!! They say don't believe everything you hear…but that has been said about Mrs. Carter…no shade. :nun:

I don’t care for Russell Crowe, in anything. *turns up nose*

iscream says:

Bless that lady for surviving stage 4 Cancer.

I saw on Mary Mary they just found out their dad has Cancer. He wasn’t as fortunate.

Sidebar: I guess the look I kept seeing in Teddy’s eyes was the guilt he was carrying knowing he was knocking down multiple chicks on the side.

Matchsticks says:

I heard Noah had not ONE minority in it…

ALBoy says:

A biblical movie directedby an atheist #genius.
    He know the “believers” gone support It regardless :coffee:

Wasting time says:

aRoTh says:

Wasting time says:

I’m off Noah; a biblical movie with NO BLACK FOLKS in it !!

A biblical movie directed by an athiest. LOL

#oxymoron
    Really!! :no: SMH

Buttercup says:

I’m off Noah; a biblical movie with NO BLACK FOLKS in it !!
    ===========
    But that’s the depiction we’ve been seeing for years. Jesus is described as having feet of burned brass and hair of wool, but almost every picture of him looks like he could be a surfer dude :rolleyes: If black people were in that film to play benevolent characters, the world would have to admit that the demonization (I think I made up that word) of black people is unfounded and false.

ALBoy says:

Aw man yall gone make me download it like all my other movies i was trying to do better:no:

Smonae says:

I don’t care for Russell Crowe, in anything. *turns up nose*
    ——————————–

Yeen like Gladiator, now that movie I liked :yes:
    But I heard he was a major azz

ALBoy says:

Aw man yall gone make me download it like all my other movies i was trying to do better :no: n

Wasting time says:

@matchstick
    NOT A ONE! :no:
    Which is nuts.
    I’m not even upset the director isn’t a believer, like AL Boy said church folk are gonna go regardless.

iscream says:

Idk how much of a b.. Bey is (I think we all have an inner bitsh) but that clip when someone messed up and she sung on stage “somebody’s getting fired!” Is classic.

aRoTh says:

Wasting time says:

aRoTh says:

Wasting time says:

I’m off Noah; a biblical movie with NO BLACK FOLKS in it !!

A biblical movie directed by an athiest. LOL

#oxymoron
    Really!!
    ________________________

Actually what I fonted was hearsay(sp). I HONESTLY haven’t seen ONE commercial/trailer/preview for the movie. :tea: :shrug:

Matchsticks says:

@Wasting

Yeah it will immediately be filed in the sci-fi/action movie section if I go see it…nothing to take seriously, special effects only…

ALBoy says:

Yea i spent a lot of years in that region of the world you never see anything but shades of brown. Americans demonize you people the alot of other places Love Your Skin

ALBoy says:

Yea i spent a lot of years in that region of the world you never see anything but shades of brown. Americans demonize you people alot of other places Love Your Skin :coffee:

Wasting time says:

We’ve evolved as a society. Even Mel Gibson’s Passion had ‘darker’ folks in it and we know how he feels about blacks, jews and the like. It is just foolish to keep perpetuating that lie. Even son of god had black folk in it and Jesus looked like he had a “deep” tan. :lol: I’m skipping and the churches in my area are encouraging their congregants to skip as well.

Buttercup says:

=========
    I :rofl: when she did that. I also enjoyed her telling some guy to put his damn camera down because he need to enjoy being in the moment.

________________________

Normally I’d say ‘if she like it I love it’ but i really do not like her husband. he may be excellent at his craft, but he sucks as a husband. and what’s with that sideways lisp? i hope he realizes that chicks who are going out of their way to get with him are moreso doing it because of who his WIFE is, and not because HE is so irresistable. :rolleyes:

Wasting time says:

We all know Rufus was the 13th Apostle, kept out the bible cause he black! :hahaha:
    I’m going to have to watch that movie this week

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

:newpost:

aRoTh says:

Match says:

nothing to take seriously
    ____________________________

Right. I am so over the slave and “biblical” movies at this point. I’ll find my “entertainment” elsewhere……..like watching Honey Boo Boo’nem. LOL :ha: :haha:

Buttercup says:

Americans demonize you people alot of other places Love Your Skin
    ===========
    I haven’t had the pleasure of visiting this region, but this is an interesting point. I would think that others have color complexes as well. Shoot, a brother was initially blamed for the missing Malaysia Airline plane :lol:

ALBoy says:

@Butter i was treated like Royalty im chocolate in hue and they loved me. Had a Caucasian guy with me they acted he was the equivalent of having to look at the back of Forrest Whittaker neck. Nobody could stomach that :coffee:

iscream says: