Bitter Evelyn Lozada Comes for Wendy Williams' Throat

Former reality TV star Evelyn Lozada clapped back at talk show queen Wendy Williams for referring to her newborn son as a “cash register.”

Lozada, 45, gave birth to a boy recently to very little fanfare. Lozada should be thanking Williams because not too many people were aware that Lozada had given birth.

Bitter Evelyn Lozada Comes for Wendy Williams' Throat

Williams dissed Lozada during the Hot Topics segment on her popular daytime talk show on Monday. “Evelyn gave birth to a cash register—I mean a baby boy,” Williams quipped. “I didn’t mean to make that cash register joke, but you see why it’s easy to be said.”

Wendy was referring to the fact that Lozada is a public figure who routinely manufactured fake fights for money and fame on the VH1 reality series, BBQ Wives Miami.

Lozada retaliated against Williams by alleging that Williams’ husband is cheating on her. But Williams is a strong, confident woman who knows her husband comes home to her every night. Oh, and he works in the same building with her, so she knows where he is during the day as well.

Lozada’s alleged baby daddy is Carl Crawford, a salaried employee of the LA Dodgers major leagues baseball team. At least Lozada made sure her sponsor was gainfully employed. Crawford reportedly draws a $142 million paycheck from the Dodgers organization.

133 Responses to “Bitter Evelyn Lozada Comes for Wendy Williams for Calling Her Newborn Son a “Cash Register””

hell_on_heels says:

Miss. Evelyn is so desperate to be “known”. Girl STOP!!! Wendy has that “Oprah” syndrome….always downing the “Brown Girls”. & Auntie, you’re wrong for that post from downstairs…

I’m dying! She let her a** have it whoa! :popcorn:

:rofl: I saw the actual post earlier. Her store was ragaly anyway.

Afiya says:

:hahaha: Ev came for that adams apple :rofl:

:stop: Did she marry her baby diddy? :thinking:

#sticksandstones

Gigi26 says:

Uhhh idk man…he comes off as a weirdo.

And brother, i’ll HAPPILY take the LEGAL marriage over a SPIRITUAL one only ANYDAY OF THE WEEK. I’m guaranteed benefits under the prior. Last I checked, if you’re dying and you’re spiritually married, you are not entitled to shyt, meaning his/her family can come and claim EVERYTHING that is their relatives and leave you out in the cold.

And EQUALLY YOKED is the term you must mean brother Slimm? Is that what you were doing to sister Vivica?
    ————
    :ghost: :dead: and mo :dead: OK!

Wendy is the worse. As much as I think Ev is Evil-Lynn, Wendy will never get support from me.

Quick Wendy fans, who DOES she like.. :waiting:

KyCakes says:

In the wise words of that all important scholar, Lil Jon:

Don’t start no shyt, won’t be no shyt

Buttercup says:

As messy as Evelyn has been portrayed, Wendy instigated this one. Kids are off limits :nono:

I actually hate bloop. No offense to my Latinas..stop saying that chit. So lame.

Everytime they say it I picture OS.hit’s (from Black Ink) fat, chica baby mama. :lol: Ewww.

SummerBaby says:

KyCakes says:

When did Wendell premiere on Broadway?

Was she Big Mama Morten in ‘Chicago’? :tea:

Well in any case congratulations to you Eve- amean.

_________

That mustve been refreshing. Not having an unsterilized population all in your womb. Go Ev.

And Ev bought her flowers. :lol: Just like they be tryna suck up to SR. It doesnt work with mean girls. They just mean.

When does black ink come back on? And why is all of ohs hit’s bm’s trying to talk his fiance out of jumping the broom? :lol:

Buttercup says:

=======
    What’s her name? She has an old lady name. Nancy (no offense Ms. Drew) or something like that.

well dem down there is brown too, so i guess this makes it ‘fair and balanced’

@KY
    is that the BUSH girls in yo gravie?

I believe its next week Razzie. And they look so serrus talking to her… and OChit just like, “Oh. Chit. :yswn: ”

:hahaha: Cant Wait. Hit the Floor is back too. Maybe May, cant rem.

Buttercup says:

=========
    Monday :tea: I’m here for the messiness. Serious question though: why don’t Caesar offer his employees dental insurance. Everyone has a missing tooth and/or black gums. I can’t deal :hide:

I dont give two shyte how messy,evil and rathchett EVILiNa is, she shoulda came for Wendell throak!

messing with that woman, Knowing her coosie all bleeding,swole and worn.
    I’d be angry to bish leave me BE!

@KY
    is that the BUSH girls in yo gravie?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

luVn_liFe… says:

@KY
    is that the BUSH girls in yo gravie?
    ———————————————————————-
    No, just a snapshot from awkward family portraits dot com….
    She’s licking her little brothers ear… :rofl:

And I was right, although I meant it jokingly….
    Wendell WAS Mama Morton in ‘Chicago’ :rofl:

It comes back Memorial Day OTB. That was my shyt!

And At first I thought the women talking to her about getting married was her friends til I realized the hispanic girl was the girl crying while letting ochit tatt her up… then it clicked who they were :lol:

They mad! :lol:

Nhere says:

Lil Wayne is the daddy for Evelyn Lozada and Kerry Washington, the other guys are just PR props, mystery solved :blunt:

luVn_liFe… says:

messing with that woman, Knowing her coosie all bleeding,swole and worn.
    ———————————————————————
    I’m gon go on ahead and tap outta life….

hank you, Luvvie :lol:

luVn_liFe… says:

@KY
    is that the BUSH girls in yo gravie?

*faints*
    :ghost:

luVn_liFe… says:

@KY
    is that the BUSH girls in yo gravie?
    ———————————————————————-
    No, just a snapshot from awkward family portraits dot com….
    She’s licking her little brothers ear…
    ~~~~~
    :oops:

CTFU!

Monday I’m here for the messiness. Serious question though: why don’t Caesar offer his employees dental insurance. Everyone has a missing tooth and/or black gums. I can’t deal
    ———-
    Cause he ain’t got it his damn self :rofl:

Alright. I’m peacing out y’all. TTYL! :bye:

luVn_liFe… says:

luVn_liFe… says:

@KY
    is that the BUSH girls in yo gravie?
    ———————————————————————-
    No, just a snapshot from awkward family portraits dot com….
    She’s licking her little brothers ear…
    ~~~~~
    :oops:

CTFU!
    ——————————————————————
    That lil bish was a cannibal in the making

gbellab says:

Evenlyn is a certified gold digger 3 times platinum.

She’s just telling on herself by responding to Wendell.

I’d be too busy being a new filty rich mom. :pacifier:

messing with that woman, Knowing her coosie all bleeding,swole and worn.
    I’d be angry to bish leave me BE!

:hahaha: :rofl: :rofl:

@KY
    the brother is loving it! :huh: Sick yt FOLKS, they screwing each other rhat NAH
    :tea:

Buttercup says:

I see you Butter :eek:
    =======
    Don’t take it personal :hug:

Pleaseeeeeee :lolsign: say what you want bout Wayne but he claiming all his babies. Posting them on IG with their choice of colorful hair and leopard print skinny jeans or wallet chains and saggy jeans. Actually leopard print skinnies is equal opportunity in that fam. :lol: Wayne aint the pappy!

He does look rather….tickled

:ashamed:

I’ll show myself out…. :kona:

Buttercup says:

the brother is loving it!
    =======
    You don’t think he looks a little Corkyish? I do, so I gave him a pass. On second thought :thinking:

Buttercup says:

the brother is loving it!
    =======
    ——————————————————————-
    Meh – Life Goes On… :lol:

KyCakes says:He does look rather….tickled
    ~~~~~~”
    HRMMh

I wanna know what Wendy’s response was :waiting:

Something like.. oh I was just kidding dont be so sensitive..and then she will detail how everyone picked on her growing up and how she had to pull herself up from her John Deere boot straps. :eyeroll: I do NOT like Wendy Williams. Pains my heart that she is a Cancer. :shank:

She’s licking her little brothers ear…

Maybe that’s actually her baby, and she just cleaning her young’n the best way she knows (this would not be unlike Bristol Palin and her BRaby lil Tripp :tea: )

@luVn :hug: You know I wub you, guhl

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Woe is Me! U big Monstrosity of a human,Know when to hold em!

I cant stand MoFo’s like that.

she said “John Deere”
    #noCasadei

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

She’s licking her little brothers ear…

Maybe that’s actually her baby,
    ~~~~~~~~
    :chase: maybe damn NOT! U’ve been in high gear all day :spank:

KY :kiss:

luVn_liFe… says:
    U big Monstrosity of a human
    —————————————————————–

Someone get Sasquatch some Jack Links beef jerky

Atypical says:

Wendy talk show is pretty tame in comparison to her radio show…She would say..anything..Anyway Evelyn’s tired of ya’ll calling her baby a cash register. She got preggos for love. #filesnails I wasn’t super surprised at her saying Wendy’s hubby has that community dack. I hear he’s had a roving eye/dack for years. I still felt like Ooh burn, when Evelyn posted that…

:rofl: I have MissTed Ya’ll! I gotta go though. wanna make me some Nachos and Queso w/chirizo , and MAYBE some Quesadillas for this Heat/pacer game.

I wanna see Paul GEORGE look Extra DUMB! lol

Buttercup says:

FYI: BBW is having a 50% off sale on aromatherapy products. My hair loves the orange ginger for co-washes :woohoo:

#noCasadei

Maybe if she fashioned some outta two pairs. :blink:

KyCakes says:

ATypical read Wendell’s first book….she talks about Kevin cheating on her while she was preggo…

Bitter, party of one

Luvn, I just want yt folks (and FOBs) to get equal time. A non-story about Obama not being his kid’s dad, pales in comparison to some of the real untold truths in DC :tea:

@ hell_on_heels: Thanks for reading! :wave:

:bye: luVn

San ah make ya dance says:

Fugg em both :tea:

KyCakes says:

Oh shyt…was that Sandra’s patented ‘take care’?

#noCasadei

Maybe if she fashioned some outta two pairs.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    NOOOOOOOOOOO! :dead:
    :ghost:

:nite:

I have MissTed Ya’ll!

:cosign: :love: them all.

GN yall. BBW you say… Butter why dont you just quit. Your fault I ended up on TJMaxx. :chase:

@ hell_on_heels: Thanks for reading!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :huh: RUH ROH :kona:

:peace:
    for REAL NOW! :lol:

KyCakes says:

A goodbye :lick: for you, Bizzle…

You do me wrong, but you still have my heart….for now :tea:

:rofl: @ Ruh Roh

VDot says:

Knowing her coosie all bleeding,swole and worn.

_____________________________________

wanna make me some Nachos and Queso w/chirizo

*drools*

child, me and mister had a cheddar & chirizo omelet at sunday brunch! :phew: Nom Nom! :pizza:

sassyshe says:

Everyone knows Wendy husband got community dyck. She admitted that he cheated on her while she was pregnant and its the reason she dont talk to her radio people cause they called him out on his mess. Plus he plays yo her insecurities to ensure she goes nowhere

VDot says:

I wasn’t super surprised at her saying Wendy’s hubby has that community dack.

:thinking: Didn’t he have a secks tape out? Raw dogging and everythang :yes:

Buttercup says:

=========
    :bye: Bey. I apologize. I’m going to find a SA (shoppers anonymous) chapter to join soon.

OTB
    I like Wendy :lol:
    And IONO who she likes :rofl: :rofl:
    I haven’t seen her show in ages but I like her :lol: <–uncontrollable giggle

:obama: “Not just a member, I’m also the president”

h
    a
    i
    r

c
    l
    u
    b

:kona:

LuvLife :hug: and where you Bean?!? :blink:

When I wanna side talk about what’s folks are talmbout and I know you and OTB would “get it”—y’all ain’t been here :wail:

*settles down* :)

Thing, what’re you up to now? :thinking:

*eye on you*

FYI: BBW is having a 50% off sale

all i saw was ‘BBW’ and ‘sale’
    i was bout to say, :blink: now i know Butter ain’t shopping on no big beautiful woman site :facepalm:

(before i knew what lane bryant was, i went in there one day and spent the better part of an hour perplexed & indignant that they didn’t have any size 6 clothes to fit me :oops: )

Buttercup says:

========
    Mama Butter did the same thing when I was bout 6 or 7 in Ashley Stewart. She was like, “Dang this stuff pretty but why aren’t there any 2s!” Then an employee asked if she was shopping for a gift :hahaha:

FuturedocDonte says:

Didnt Wendy Williams husband “reportedly” get caught with a tranny. Ya’ll ain’t here that from me. That’s how rumors get started :nono: google it :kona:

EL CHA CHA says:

SOOOO THERE IS NOT A SINGLE POSSIBILITY MR WENDY ORDERED THEM BOOTS FOR HISSELF…IJS :shrug:

FuturedocDonte says:

Or for his bwafend :coffee:

So we not talking about pregnancies after 40y/o :coffee:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I like Wendy Williams :kona:

EL CHA CHA says:

@ FUTURE

MAYBE HE NEEDED THEM FOR HIS AUDITIONS TO APPEAR ON FASHION QUEENS :shrug: LAWRENCE CAN SIT ON HIS LAP AND BEV CAN WELL FUGGET, NEVAMIND :kona:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

And why couldn’t SOOOO THERE IS NOT A SINGLE POSSIBILITY MR WENDY ORDERED THEM BOOTS FOR himself
    ——–
    :lol: and was he in the store tonguing the lady down whilst placing the shoe on her foot. If not then how does she know who it was for? Also this joke is nothing different than a David Letterman or Jay Leno would have done. I am just confused about why she got so mad about THIS joke. Not saying Wendy ain’t messy. I just don’t get the outrage over calling the baby a cash register… She wouldn’t be messing with dude if he want filthy rich. Check her CARFACTS :tea:

Wait wendy is married? Got married in Cali huh :coffee:

That’s how rumors get started :nono: google it :kona:

:whistle:
    started by the jealous peeples..

I don’t know about Wendy, I mean, you want to be happy for her because she’s doing her thing and she’s worked hard for it. But, from what I’ve seen, she’s very selective (nowadays) on who she shades (e.g., she’s more likely to go in on Ev, but will lap-up the k-trashians like a ol’ house niggra)

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Gwy P. And Chris Martin are divorcing. Can’t say I am surprised. I thought they should have divorced awhile ago. They just didn’t seem happy. I don’t like her much :oops: but I like Wendy
    :warning: DUBB AND FUTURE!! They playing Plinko on Y&R!! One of the characters is on the show pretending to be on the game in “real life” All I could think as I am watching it was THEY PLAYED PLINKO!!! Y’all need to get outta my life :lol:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@IS: she just went in on the Kardashians like Mundy…. Said like Sundy

EL CHA CHA says:

GOT MARRIED IN CALI :hahaha: DONT FUGG WITH CALI ALBOOSKI

Oh, must be a new ‘position’ on them… I’ve seen the time she was Team Them and they could do NO wrong. :shrug:

Cha they legalized that type union@ Wendyl do you Bruh. :coffee:

*ignores ALBoy’s font after he got me with that Pharrell post* :tea:

ALBoy says:

@Nancy what i do i mean dude is just strange to me be i do dance every time i hear happy

ewww Cha! fashion queens is unwatchable. i can’t take too much of those abominations sitting up there trying to be overly critical of real womens :nono:

Whats funny

ALBoy says:

Wait its just on of those songs #noshame
    Im serious about it though no smiling juststraight dancing:

well long as there’s “no smiling” it’s perfectly normal then
    :tape:

missyJ says:

Wendy struck a nerve…. we all know Ev was searching for a paycheck..

Wendy done talked about Kevin messy azz before, she forgave, and he no longer cheats allegedly… Ev dropped no bombshell, especially this “tea” is YEARS old. Dulce closed looong time ago

Shut up Nancy

missyJ says:

BTW, I see nothing wrong with gold diggin. If dude is will to give up half his check cuz you cute, win win. Marriages of convenience or for business are still fairly common.. 1% :coffee:

ALBoy says:

My girls love dancing with they daddy. Aint nothing wrong dudes dance maybe they just dont post it but who cares #trendsetter :coffee:

we all know Ev was searching for a paycheck

yes, we all this, but she aint had to call the baby Cash Register :hahaha:

that’s like you trying to strike gold w/lil missy’s talents, but that don’t mean folks need to be calling your baby ‘Lil Bout the Benjamins Baby’

ALBoy says:

@missy i cant see getting with a documented Digologist i mean she like a financial black widow two millionaire relationship and both of them broke after you :no: that puss got debtors court written all over it :coffee:

maybe they couldn’t see what was ‘written’ in the dark :tea:

ALBoy says:

Nancy these cats must never been broke a quick Google search will save you in the long run. It would only be thoke pokin and i need you to lift your tongue and check your cheeks when you done :no:
    #Nonewkidsnononew

I’m guessing, but if you believe yourself to be a ‘player’ you probably also believe you can’t GET played :think:

missyJ says:

=========================

:rofl: If’n it’s tru it’s true….

When she all famous and write her memoirs bout how I used to wake up her at 2 a.m. to tap dance, talmbout starrahs are always ready to perform! People gon draw conclusions as to my motivations :hahaha: ANd once I get her married off to some wealthy actor I can push her to have my Lil BOut the Benjamins grandbaby :rofl:

Who is a player

I’m referring to these ballers who keep picking the ‘wrong’ chicks. They see themselves as players, so they don’t consider the possibility that they might just be prey.

ALBoy says:

They lazy players thats how you get played

missyJ says:

===============

Exactly Think they are running the game and these chicks are like :haha: simple negro…

simple negro…

*puts Michael Strahan’s photo rite cheer*

missyJ says:

Look at George Clooney, Leonardo DiCaprio…. they tell they hozz up front, no ring, no babies and yes you have an expiration date. I will send you awf with a car, some clothes, an upgraded status, and a year supply of rice-a-roni. Prolly make them sign a contract stating they will be on 3 kinds of birth control.

and sends them to their personal physicians every month – no kaiser permanente checkups :nono:

:think: Al must be partaking of that rosemary chicken and asparagus :pizza:
    i’ll ask him tomorrow :tea:

:yawn: time to go… cause I’m not gonna finish these stats tonight

:nite: Stage Mom, and ALBoy

missyJ says:

LAWD I done just died :dead: Just Fab has a commercial with a grandma twerkin

ALBoy says:

Players tell the Truth if you a sidepiece you will be informed of your role and act accordingly or be replaced there will be a good ole v section (vasectomy) (if im a millionaire this would be my first purchase)
    so that no kids exchange hands you know and even with that spilling dna is for faces only. :coffee:

But did Wendy Lie :shrugs: hell Wendy know her husband cheat :tea:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Only the truth offends. A lie just rolls off to nowhere. This is what I respect about Beyonce…that b*tch don’t respond to isht! :love:

kamadiva says:

:hi: Evening crew!

Ev was smart this time around. ….baseball players get paid regardless, injury, dui, headbutts and all. They still get paid.

Yo Wendy :love:
    Tomorrow just call this loud mouth everything EXCEPT her name! :lol:
    Ain’tcho fault she lives and gets down like she does :shrug:

If’n it’s tru it’s true….

When she all famous and write her memoirs bout how I used to wake up her at 2 a.m. to tap dance, talmbout starrahs are always ready to perform! People gon draw conclusions as to my motivations ANd once I get her married off to some wealthy actor I can push her to have my Lil BOut the Benjamins grandbaby
    ———
    :facepalm:

FuturedocDonte says:

Why every time i go to post I gotta log back in. Auntie is u sending me a warning :huh: :lol:

DUBB AND FUTURE!! They playing Plinko on Y&R!!
    ^^^
    All I saw was playing PLINKO and I turned red :cuss: I was bout to say I know dayum well I ain’t miss them play PLINKO the only time I ain’t watch

free says:

jeniefrumdabloc says: But did Wendy Lie :shrugs: hell Wendy know her husband cheat

***********************

:cosign:

ev ought to be glad somebody going to that raggedy azz store.

Bodycon and slinky maxi dresses are not fitting for a pregnany woman beyond so many months… #someoneshouldtell