Lupita Nyong'o pose in the Press Room at the 86th Academy Awards in LA

Best Supporting actress Lupita Nyong’o posed with her coveted Oscar trophy in the Press Room at the 86th Academy Awards in Los Angeles on Sunday, Mar. 2. According to Red Carpet Fashion blog, Lupita wore a baby blue Prada silk pleated gown.

The skirt was enriched with delicate crystal beading on the edges of the pleats to add a sparkle as she posed for the camera. She completed her look with Fred Leighton jewels, which included an ear cuff, satin Prada platform sandals, and a matching Prada raso clutch with baguette crystal detail, framed in gold… Source

Photo: Splash News

Pharrell Williams Arrivals at the 86th Annual Academy Awards in LA

Fashion designer and rapper producer Pharrell Williams, left, displayed his eclectic style at the 86th Annual Academy Awards in LA. His androgynous wife, Helen Lasicanh, gave up her modeling career to be Pharrell’s muse and a mother.
Photo: AdMedia for Splash News

Christine Teigen and John Legend Arrivals at the 86th Annual Academy Awards in LA

Singer John Legend and his SI swimsuit model wife Christine Teigen arrived at the 86th Annual Academy Awards last night. Chrissy was dressed in a Monique Lhullier gown from the Fall 2014 collection paired with a clutch and shoes by Jimmy Choo and Lorraine Schwartz jewelry.
Photo: Splash News

Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith arrive at the 86th Annual Academy Awards

Hollywood royalty Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith arrived at the 86th Annual Academy Awards. Jada looked classy in a dusty pink gown by Atelier Versace.
Photo: Jen Lowery / Splash News

32 Responses to “Celebrity Style: Lupita Nyong’o, Pharrell Williams, John Legend, Chrissy Teigen, Will Smith, Jada Pinkett-Smith”

MSVALLDAY says:

Lupita looked beautiful! I love her! Black Girls Rock!

Iola Boylan says:

Hollywood royalty Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith

:bowdown: Thanks for saying it. Razzies be damned, theyve done it in a big way :thumbsup:

San ah make ya dance says:

I like her hair with this dress :yes:

San ah make ya dance says:

That is hilarious, I had to remember who was the man in the relationship :rofl: :phew: Whats wrong w/em

Iola Boylan says:

Pharell and his wife make me uncomfortable. I was all for their love at first, but the picture of her laying her head on his shoulder reminded me of that movie with Billy Crystal :think: My giant I think it was :think: Either that or the movie Mannequin. Its as if he was sneak creeping in the ladies apparel section and voila, she came to life.

ALBoy says:

Who is ole boy with the grimm easter suit on
    Takes me back

Caramel Rain says:

Pharrell and wife look like brother and sister…. :eek:
    Will and Jada look great :yea: esp Jada
    Lupita’s biceps are awesome :yea:
    I have nothing for Chrissy and Johnny.. :shrug:

Hi and bye yall. :hi:

My Helen! Hey Pookie! :hi:

Lupita is so frickin adorable. She’s a little princes. Just found out she was 31. I was sure she was in her early 20s. I still love Will the actor, but other than that I’m over him and Jada. They’re weird but not a good weird like my Helen. :grin:

CaliYoruba says:

@ Sandra… typo on Lupita’s last name

:yes: all the ladies look beautiful in their gowns (i still don’t ‘like’ Chrissie and i don’t know exactly why that is) :kona:

Lupita look good but DAYUM she needs some tits BAD.
    :stop: I don’t even wanna hear no foolishness saying otherwise. We all know it’s true.

Pharrel and his wife look like a ventriloquest with a puppet.

All he have to do is sit on her lap and they could be an act in a circus or on a kids show or something.
    :facepalm:

That’s one big bytch right there. She look like she 8 ft tall or something. dayum.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Lupita look good but DAYUM she needs some tits BAD.
    ******************************

I don’t know if boobage would change anything. She’s got that mark down the middle of her chest that I imagine would still be there even if she did get her a nice B cup boob job.

Iola Boylan says:

Well, as My Grams usta say, beggars, cant be choosers :tea: Thou shalt not Seeketh yet Lacketh :shrugs:

John Legends looks like the cameraman told him not to “curtsey” for the pic.

Gotta give it to his chick tho, she look good all dolled up and chit. :yes:

“ventriloquest with a puppet”

:rofl: :rofl:

whew! but Man, are you taller than Pharrell?

@BIRD
    “Lupita look good but DAYUM she needs some tits BAD.
    ******************************

___________________________________

She got that big ol super “breast plane bone” like a bulletproof vest so you may be right.

but DAYUM.

:think:
    Maybe if she just gained a good “American” 20 pounds or so. Give a her lil more azz. She need a lil more curves. Not a lot, just lil “cushioning” for a nigga. :yes:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

***************************

It ain’t her fault that Pharrell is 5’4. She’s a fierce amazon. The image of her whoopin on Pharrell just popped in my head.

Pharrell > :haha: < Helen (she two of him)

@NANCY
    ““ventriloquest with a puppet”

whew! but Man, are you taller than Pharrell?
    __________________________

Naw. I think he a lil taller than me. That’s how I know that’s one big ol bytch right there. She tower over everyone in the background too.
    #giraffepuzzy

@NikkeMinxx says:

:heart: Christine’s dress…

Iola Boylan says:

@Nancy Indeed. You cant ask for a donkey booty, when you yourself arent ‘built’ like a mule :think:

aRoTh says:

Welp since it seems like a slow day……

Just putting this out there….. ENJOY

?
    We all think eating fruits means just buying fruits, cutting it and just popping it into our mouths. It’s not as easy as you think. It’s important to know how and when to eat.
    ?
    What is the correct way of eating fruits?
    ?
    IT MEANS NOT EATING FRUITS AFTER YOUR MEALS! * FRUITS SHOULD BE EATEN ON AN EMPTY STOMACH.
    ?
    If you eat fruit like that, it will play a major role to detoxify your system, supplying you with a great deal of energy for weight loss and other life activities.
    ?
    FRUIT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT FOOD. Let’s say you eat two slices of bread and then a slice of fruit. The slice of fruit is ready to go straight through the stomach into the intestines, but it is prevented from doing so.
    ?
    In the meantime the whole meal rots and ferments and turns to acid. The minute the fruit comes into contact with the food in the stomach and digestive juices, the entire mass of food begins to spoil….
    ?
    So please eat your fruits on an empty stomach or before your meals! You have heard people complaining – every time I eat watermelon I burp, when I eat durian my stomach bloats up, when I eat a banana I feel like running to the toilet etc – actually all this will not arise if you eat the fruit on an empty stomach. The fruit mixes with the putrefying other food and produces gas and hence you will bloat!
    ?
    Graying hair, balding, nervous outburst, and dark circles under the eyes all these will NOT happen if you take fruits on an empty stomach.
    ?
    There is no such thing as some fruits, like orange and lemon are acidic, because all fruits become alkaline in our body, according to Dr. Herbert Shelton who did research on this matter. If you have mastered the correct way of eating fruits, you have the Secret of beauty, longevity, health, energy, happiness and normal weight.
    ?
    When you need to drink fruit juice – drink only fresh fruit juice, NOT from the cans. Don’t even drink juice that has been heated up. Don’t eat cooked fruits because you don’t get the nutrients at all. You only get to taste. Cooking destroys all the vitamins.
    ?
    But eating a whole fruit is better than drinking the juice. If you should drink the juice, drink it mouthful by mouthful slowly, because you must let it mix with your saliva before swallowing it. You can go on a 3-day fruit fast to cleanse your body. Just eat fruits and drink fruit juice throughout the 3 days and you will be surprised when your friends tell you how radiant you look!
    ?
    KIWI: Tiny but mighty. This is a good source of potassium, magnesium, vitamin E & fiber. Its vitamin C content is twice that of an orange.
    ?
    APPLE: An apple a day keeps the doctor away? Although an apple has a low vitamin C content, it has antioxidants & flavonoids which enhances the activity of vitamin C thereby helping to lower the risks of colon cancer, heart attack & stroke.
    ?
    STRAWBERRY: Protective Fruit. Strawberries have the highest total antioxidant power among major fruits & protect the body from cancer-causing, blood vessel-clogging free radicals.
    ?
    ORANGE : Sweetest medicine. Taking 2-4 oranges a day may help keep colds away, lower cholesterol, prevent & dissolve kidney stones as well as lessens the risk of colon cancer.
    ?
    WATERMELON: Coolest thirst quencher.. Composed of 92% water, it is also packed with a giant dose of glutathione, which helps boost our immune system. They are also a key source of lycopene – the cancer fighting oxidant. Other nutrients found in watermelon are vitamin C & Potassium.
    ?
    GUAVA & PAPAYA: Top awards for vitamin C. They are the clear winners for their high vitamin C content. Guava is also rich in fiber, which helps prevent constipation. Papaya is rich in carotene; this is good for your eyes.
    ?
    Drinking Cold water after a meal = Cancer! Can u believe this?? For those who like to drink cold water, this article is applicable to you. It is nice to have a cup of cold drink after a meal. However, the cold water will solidify the oily stuff that you have just consumed. It will slow down the digestion. Once this ‘sludge’ reacts with the acid, it will break down and be absorbed by the intestine faster than the solid food. It will line the intestine. Very soon, this will turn into fats and lead to cancer. It is best to drink hot soup or warm water after a meal.

San ah make ya dance says:

:wtf: Going on :blink:

goat76 says:

I’m side-eyeing that cold water theory.

San ah make ya dance says:

:newpost:

CaliYoruba says:

The cold water theory is actually true. I drink room temp water and after meals I drink a cup of tea. Just try it first.

aRoTh says:

LOL @Goat

Think about it. Remember back in the day when yo mama use to cook everything in that “chicken/chop/fish” grease and the french fries would end up tasting like morning bacon and your chicken would taste like fish? Remember when you’d try and pour it down the drain and then as kids didn’t know any better and try and flush it with COLD water? Then it would turn hard and clog up the drain. Now imagine it inside of you. :think:

Wasting time says:

Will looks Great!! I love Pharrell’s look. It is different, comfortable and still classic. :applause:

I have questions about his wife though …

richwithlove says:

Hello roses I finally got through the gates!! Actually @ aroth is correct about eatting fruit. That should be the first thing you put on your stomach when you eat in the morning. Papaya is also good for your skin since it is high in vitamin C and great for your digestion as well. Ok I’m done.