Celebrity Style: Rihanna, Lindsay Lohan

Rihanna arrives at Heathrow Airport

Bajan singer Rihanna and actress Lindsay Lohan thumbed their noses at PETA as they showed off their genuine fur lined outerwear while out & about today. Rihanna posed for photos with fans after she flew into London’s Heathrow Airport from Los Angeles today.
Photo: Splash News

Actress Lindsay Lohan and Lady Victoria Hervey walk back to her apartment after meeting at Mercer Kitchen in Soho in New York City

Lindsay was spotted with Lady Victoria Hervey walking back to her apartment after a meeting at Mercer Kitchen in Soho today.
Photo: Christopher Peterson/Splash News

28 Responses to “Celebrity Style: Rihanna, Lindsay Lohan”

nyvixen says:

Nice coat….I would rock it!

There is something about that dayum Robyn. I dont know what IT is…. :love:

Buttercup says:

Draya put a sign on Sundy’s eye that read, “Closed for the weekend.” :rofl:

Aint NO way that shyt was staged! That eye is real.

:blink: <<<< Sundy. That bish look like the Hamburglar

AprilRain says:

Who are u guys talking about up there? Riri looks ok, she always look sad imo Lindsy and that hair color dont mix…..cool boots tho….. did Peta give up the fight or what????? Serious question

datsmdubya2u says:

PETA had celebs on lockdown for years! they were scared to wear anything remotely fuzzy fearing a backlash…

well the designers/fur industries opened up their pocketbook paid off celebs and they said “FUGG PETA”!!!!! :nun:

Rih looks cute… love the baby’s lil wellies :love:

Lohan looks like a 45-year-old woman :tea:

FuturedocDonte says:

#RIP to Single Ladies :(

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

I would throw my girl to the curb for just one night with Rihanna….

So is Rihanna still broke or nah? she still going through all that legal drama with her accountant.

FuturedocDonte says:

#RIP to Single Ladies

Im so sad to see it go.. I watched…. not so much for the superior acting :coffee: but because it was a scripted series. A nice break from all that reality garbage out there. I hope it comes back on another network

SR
    You see this cat jump/glided from the World trade Tower?!?! And posted it online :blink:

Good Morning Roses :waves:

Boosie was freed so he could save his bussy and yall can kiss my puppylove says:

Good morning :coffee:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Morning All.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Morning. At home with a :sick: baby.

Lindsay is talented. I just don’t know what’s up with that Disney $$$$ make them girls crazy

Which baby @Taken. The one that poops on the floor?

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Puppy Yea. She is coughing and throwing up :cry:
    But you will not identify my baby by that :chase: :lol:

kamadiva says:

Good morning ALL!! :hi:

FuturedocDonte says:

Sooooo Malaysian Airlines done offered each family $5000 :huh:

:nono: sheeeit you can keep that. By time I get finish dragging y’all ima be able to buy my own plane

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Sooooo Malaysian Airlines done offered each family $5000

———–
    $5000?! What are they supposed to do with that? And why does Malaysian Airlines think the people on the plane was only worth $5000?! They are playing games, big time.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Taken, I hope your little one fees better soon!

Sorry Taken couldn’t get it out of my head. Please don’t do me like Draya did Sundy

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Thanks guys. Puppy I would have :sissy clawed: yo face off :karate: :lol:

kamadiva says:

Yea…the $5000 is an insult!

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

She is sleeping now
    I got the eldest off to school. :steer:
    And the boy is fed and I laid him down to sleep. Let’s hope he complies :blink:

FuturedocDonte says:

Do y’all follow Razz on twitter?

Did y’all see when she said ” that bish done knocked Sundy into Mundy” :hahaha:

kamadiva says:

In other news – Judge Joe Brown arrested for contempt of court!