Celebs Out & About: Angelina Jolie

Angelina Jolie Walks With Her Children Maddox & Zahara Through LAX

Actress and philanthropist Angelina Jolie, 38, was seen escorting her children Maddox, 12, and Zahara, 9, through a crowd of fans at LAX airport in Los Angeles, CA on Tuesday. The trio returned home after Angelina introduced her new movie ‘Unbroken‘ at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas. Jolie adopted Maddox as a single parent in 2002, before she began dating actor Brad Pitt, 50, who adopted Maddox and Zahara in 2007. The family grew to include 4 more children, adopted son Pax, 10, and biologicals Shiloh, 7, and 5-year-old twins Vivienne and Knox.

Photos: INFphoto.com

45 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Angelina Jolie”

Jdore says:

“Actress and philanthropist Angelina Jolie, 38″ :shocked: she looks older than Brad!

Beta says:

Angelina looks like a :ghost:

Buttercup says:

Zara is such a cutie!

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I don’t care for Angelina at all. Her kids are cute though.

I can’t wait to see her in that new movie Malificent :yahoo:

I like me some Angelina and Brad :yes:

SummerBaby says:

Zahara is cute!

Wasting time says:

I want you all to know I will “Angelina Jolie” Brad, from Angelina Jolie. He’ll be 50 and still look as fine as his Meet Joe Black days.
    As long as he keeps that Captain Lou Albino beard off I’d bust him all the way down :hump:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I like me some Angelina and Brad
    ———-
    I think I am one of the few that can’t take Angelina. I love Brad in movies though.

KyCakes says:

Zahara is looking like “I am not here for alladis today” :rofl:

That lil girl got a hairline like mine. WTF? :wtf:

I love me some Angelina is a very good actress….. plus I love how she gives back :clap: Brad will always be my my boy :yes: @Keya you’re not one of the few that don’t like Angelina a lot of folks don’t because of Brad… and Jennifer ……. Angelina can act her tail off :yes: I might go home and watch Salt tonight :karate:

KyCakes says:

@Man I’m mad I scrolled back up to look :lol:

KyCakes says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

——————————————————————-’–
    ‘Taking Lives’ is my shyt!!

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Jenie I loved her when she played Laura Croft (sp) I used to LOVE that game in high school.

:wave: hello ErryBODY!!!

Zahara is NOt impressed right now!

Angelina is NOT sexy,pretty or a little good looking

Wasting time says:

Chit, before she they did what they did to Jennifer, Angelina was my girl crush. That is why I want to pull a “Angelina” on Brad and not feel bad :lol: What goes around comes around. Lisa Bonet better watch out too, as soon as she slip up I’m on Jason Momoa’s :buttshake:

@KY

That’s why she lookin like that. Like:

“I-wish-someone-round-here-knew-what-to-do-to-with-my-hair-cause-this-struggle-pony-tail-is-making-me-bald.”

Can’t wait to see Milicent specifically because she is playing the character :yes: Would love to see her play an evil witch :yes: and she looks like she going to do a damn good job with this role :clap: I was totally disappointed in Mila Kunis acting as a evil witch :nono: that was the worse….. we need good acting evil queen and Ang is going to bring it :clap:

He’ll be 50 and still look as fine
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    YES LAWD WastingTime! :hump: yes lawd :tea:

Buttercup says:

=========
    :wail: I shouldn’t have found this so amusing.

SummerBaby says:

That lil girl got a hairline like mine. WTF?
    ————–

KyCakes says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@KY

That’s why she lookin like that. Like:

———————————————————————–
    I only laugh because, I went through that same struggle…

Was raised by a Hispanic family who COULD NOT for the life of them, figure to how to do ‘nigra’ hair. They ALWAYS brushed it into a bun on top of my head….

The first time I got a relaxer…it was like Rapunzel :lol:

KyCakes says:

Jenie love :hug:

NeNe Leakes is headed to Las Vegas to star in Cirque du Soleil…
    ~~~~^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    OH

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Is Tomb Raider out on play station anymore? I have not played it since the playstation was grey….

kamadiva says:

I can’t wait for Maleficent too! LilDiva likes “dark” type movies (Twilight, Harry Potter, & Pirates of Caribbean), do she may like this too. I’ll preview it before letting ger watch.

Buttercup says:

Zahara has a head full of hair though. Surely, Angie knows to give her hair a break from being pulled back.

Angelina doing that girls hair:

:eek:

:think:

:facepalm:

:eek:

:think:

:chase: <<chasing her down to just brush it all back and put a rubberband on it… again

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

NeNe Leakes is headed to Las Vegas to star in Cirque du Soleil…
    —————-
    Doing what?, because they don’t use animals soooo…..

KyCakes says:

luVn_liFe… says:

NeNe Leakes is headed to Las Vegas to star in Cirque du Soleil…
    ~~~~^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    OH
    ———————————————————————
    The devil is a lie…

They Do NOT have Moose’s in Cirque du Soleil

missyJ says:

Angie played her butt awf in SALT.. can’t wait for the sequel

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

:ghost:

I just finished watching The Game. Who wanna talk about it? :lol:

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

Angelina is only 38 :eek: somebody feed her. Could have sworn she was mid 40′s

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

————–
    My son and I live for Harry Potter and Pirates of the Caribbean….I wonder then next one comes out? *goes to google*

Wasting time says:

There is a long list of them turning 50 this year and Brad is the finest by far:
    Nick Cage, Matt Dillon, Russell Crowe, Keanu Reeves, MC Hammer, Emilio Estevez, Jon Stewart, Tommy Lee, Wesley Snipes, Wendell Pierce (Chiiiit), Eric LaSalle, Lou Diamond Phillips

Buttercup says:

:thinking: I seriously can’t imagine what Nene’s role would be in Cirque du Soleil. Maybe she’ll be a prop :shrug:

Props to her for being a good parent and philanthropist :clap: Still, I decided AJ was too ‘out there’ for me after she kissed her brother inappropriately at one of those award shows, some years ago (around the same time she was married to slingblade, i think :think: ) …anyway, i’m all for being provocative, but that crossed the line into creepiness, imo :shrug:

KyCakes says:

Come upstairs to Madame Toussaint’s wax museum….

missyJ says:

I left you a comment downstairs @taken

Wasting time says: