Celebs Out & About: Ashanti, Rihanna, Leon

Ashanti spotted at the Apple Store, promoting her new album in New York City

Studio singer Ashanti was spotted at the Apple Store, promoting her new album in New York City on Monday. Ashanti is back in the driver’s seat in her relationship with womanizing rapper Nelly. The rapper had a brief fling with a notorious bisexual gold digger (Tae Heckard) before returning to Ashanti with his tail tucked between his legs.

Ashanti spotted at the Apple Store, promoting her new album in New York City

Ashanti is one of the few smart women who understands that in order to keep a man you have to let him do what comes naturally to him. He will eventually return — once he sees what he’s missing at home. In other words, let him know that he will be settling for second best if he leaves you. Right, Tiny?
Photo: Santi/Splash News

Rihanna went to Montaigne's Market store during the Paris fashion week

Pop singer Rihanna visited Montaigne’s Market store during the Paris fashion week Womenswear Fall/Winter 2014-2015 on Monday, March 4. The bedraggled looking star wore a multicolor crocheted knit sweater and strings of pearls around her neck.
Photo: KCS Presse / Splash News

Leon goes out for dinner in Beverly Hills

Actor/model Leon Robinson, 51, was seen heading out to dinner in Beverly Hills last night. Leon is RHOA cast member Cynthia Bailey’s baby daddy. He is also best known for his roles as David Ruffin in the NBC miniseries The Temptations, and as black Jesus in Madonna’s controversial music video for “Like a Prayer” [Click to watch the video].
Photo: MCGM / Splash News

46 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Ashanti, Rihanna, Leon”

Ashanti looks cute. i cant stand the way that lady talks – Bevi Smith?

Leon :love:

Wasting time says:

Who Bev rubs me the wrong way!

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Ok who dressed Ashanti?! Why when stiitng down, her ass is out? Yuck. And I LOVES me some Leon!!! lol

Chile look at this ninja here :facepalm: I care nothing about a Ashanti :shrugs: just keeping it real ….. Rhianna looks cute :coffee:

sassyshe says:

Sandra you wouldn’t be you if you didnt throw sone shade at Rih.

I like how Ashanti handled the Nelly situation – get your body on that get right, get your pic out there and act like you dont care. I think Tiny is doing the same, Tip suddenly tryna be photoed with her

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I hate when people wear jeans and crap and no belt. Ugh. Her clothes look to small. I like her hair though.

:ghost:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

—————-
    *sings* Going up to yonder….

Wasting time says:

Ashanti album was the worst. I listened, scrubbed my ears and deleted it. 1 song was ok .. ! SONG! :no:

SouthernPrincess says:

Ashanti looks cute
    Bevy, bless her heart!
    Leon, on point as usual…am I the only one who wants him and Cynthia to get back together???
    Rhianna needs some Remy hair, that hairstyle looks like a cheap wig

@Wasting, i first saw her on chef Roble and she was a whole mess, and her on that show w/Lawrence and Derek tryung to drag real women? :nono:
    (intended) :tea:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Ummmm I have mannie questions :shrugs:
    Why does it look like Ashanti’s booty if flat from the front?
    Why does it look like her whole booty is hanging out the byke of her jeans when she is sitting down?
    I know she always had thick thighs and not much :buttshake: but this is ridiculous. She has a great shape. DO BETTER :rules:

Wasting time says:

@Nancy.. Yes, that show with Derek and Lawrence is why I don’t like her. She just rubs me the wrong way. I don’t see where she has the space to judge anyone on anything

Wasting time says:

Welp :tea: I was expecting much from this chick anyways…. she needs to hang it up !

Is that her hip/azz hanging out of those jeans :blink: what theee fawk !!

cteastcoast says:

Leon is giving me :gay:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Ummmm I have mannie questions
    Why does it look like Ashanti’s booty if flat from the front?
    I know she always had thick thighs and not much but this is ridiculous. She has a great shape. DO BETTER
    ——-
    That’s why I said her clothes look like they don’t fit!!! That is not sexy to have all that hanging out. Not a good look. And no, it’s not cute.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Tiny don’t be left out in the cold like Siovaughn :nono: be wise but be happy :danban: dancing to the song HAPPY
    Oh and I don’t like Bev either ole Daffy Duck speaking trick ain’t got not business critiquing anybody. The fact that she sits up there with two men hating on real women disturbs me. I mean they want to be us ultimately but yet she entertains their idiocy :no:

cteastcoast says:

Leon is giving me :gay:

:thankyou: Ashanti those clothes are wayyyyy too little :nono:

Anna says:

Why does Rih have on a sweater someones Granny knitted, along w/her pearls?

Wasting time says:

@Jen Yea she needs to stick with the acting ( she wasn’t bad in Army wives) or find another niche sanging isn’t it.

sassyshe says:

@wasting she used to work for vogue and apparently shes some figure in harlem so she thinks she is qualified

time warner can kiss my puppylove says:

I used to try with a shanti but all them horrible ass performances i had to stop.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@Jenie: Ashanti’s clothes ALWAYS look like they are too little. Like she got the last size in single digits and refused to go up to 10 on account of appearances. Girl you better wear you size and SHEDDUP.
    Now I don’t think she is a 10 but clearly she is not in the right size :no:

Wasting time says:

I didn’t know that Sassy about Vogue. That answered another question about her qualifications, to me she came out of nowhere…lol

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@IS: I was being nice :oops: Too far? :lol:

sassyshe says:

She said she wants to get back on tv cause thats the real money

@sassyshe, yes she’s got legit connects, but her persona/presentation is grating and irksome ugh! :no:

sassyshe says:

Bev should give Roble a finders fee cause of him Bravo noticed her

sassyshe says:

@nancy I agree especially when she goes into her fake english accent and her pronunciation of some words – I.e. legiondary (thts how she says it)

Smonae says:

sassyshe says:

Sandra are you gonna do a The Game write up

Smonae says:

GM Everyone :waves:

Afiya says:

Ashanti has on too much make-up and that outfit is so ’90s :nono:

Leon :sigh: looking a little crackish :no:

Rihanna hands look arthritic :eek:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I bet when Ashanti saw her outfit she said YOOOOOO THIS IS BANANAS :danban:

missyJ says:

Yeah I did it I did a scroll back to see if there was a peen print on Mr. Leon…. so I am not ashamed. :kona: well maybe a little

sassyshe says:

:newpost: on the game

sassyshe says:

Sandra are you gonna do a The Game write up

It’s up now. :yes:

Do you ladies notice that the ones you drag the most are in longterm relationships? Anyway, carry on. :coffee:

free says:

cteastcoast says: Leon is giving me :gay:

********************

some times he gives me that too but i would still let him hit it all different kinds of ways…. i think he is just…ecclectic.

The Pearl! says:

:waves: Good morning, Auntie and Everyone.

That Bevi woman has thick-assed-tongue syndrome. Can she get a check for that @Dub? It causes her to mispronounce a lot of her words — NOT cute! And on top of that she has some sort of accent which I can’t place cuz she ain’t pronouncin’ shyt correctly.

Don’t like Rhi’s sweater/pearl combo. Sweater’s way too busy all by itself.

Buttercup says:

===========
    Drapes

flsun99 says:

Every time I see Leon I think about the character he played in the movie where is was on the DL. What’s the name of it?? He was in the shower with the guy rubbing his back and whatnot. I think he is that dude in real life. I get that vibe from him.

BadNewzBiddy says:

ASShanti…hunty….you have a plus sized booty. Take notes from Kim K and get you some extra large assed jeans. Your booty shouldn’t be spilling over the side of the chair. And please have your mother take the tags off your shoes before you walk out your house. We don’t want to know what kind of sale you got from Nordstroms.

I Run New York says:

Ashanti rode with Nelly for like 9 years and doesn’t have anything to show for it. SMH