Celebs Out & About: Ashanti, Rita Ora

Ashanti in Beverly Hills Ashanti in Beverly Hills

Singer Ashanti flashed the A-OK sign at paparazzi while shopping on Bedford in Beverly Hillls, CA today. Ashanti apparently took back her rapper boyfriend, Nelly, after he cheated on her with a bisexual gold digger whose name shall not be mentioned.
Photo: Splash News

Rita Ora seen sporting a chain-linked quilted leather jacket handbag in SoHo

British chanteuse Rita Ora was seen posing with fans this afternoon as she returned to her SoHo hotel wearing a black lyrca gym outfit under a white fur coat. Rita is in huge demand now that Rihanna is busy chasing rapper Drake around the globe.
Photo: Blayze / Splash News

• http://www.ashland86.com TheRealAshland

Ashanti’s hairy eyebrows do something to me,….. :hunching: lol oh and she thick! :tea: lol

happy hump day yall! thank you Ashanti for being hump-able!

• deedeegirl

I ain’t never heard not one Rita Ora song on the radio. And seems like it’s been a decade since I heard any Ashanti for that matter.

The Fan looks more important :hahaha:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

deedeegirl says:

I ain’t never heard not one Rita Ora song on the radio.

Her songs are not important. What’s important is that she makes the world forget Rihanna exists. :coffee:

• Wasting time

San ah make ya dance says:

The Fan looks more important :hahaha:

This caused me to bring so much attention to myself!!
    I can’t with YOOOOU !

:hahaha: Rita WHO :blink:

Umm no to them jeans :tea:

_+_____________

:hahaha: go head Sandra with the slick shade :cool:

• San ah make ya dance

What’s important is that she makes the world forget Rihanna exists. :coffee:
    ————-
    :lol: This is sarcasm right :rofl:

• KyCakes

Rita Ora? I thought that was Alicia Silverstone :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Rita looks like a totally different person. She looks like she may have a personality :shocked:

San ah make ya dance says:

The Fan looks more important

:cosign:

• cheeks8683

Lol @ “rapper boyfriend”….

Auntie,
    :offtopic: can you do a morning wood on that fine gentleman on those Swifter-Picker-Upper commercials? Dude is real messy and his mom complains on the commercial that he will never find a wife to clean up his mess….I beg to differ… :think:

Ashanti’s stomach is starting to show side effects of the lipo
    :tea:

• Who Dat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    But that you decided to tag on this post huh? MESSAY and I loves it :rofl:

Hey Tae :wave:

KyCakes says:

Rita Ora? I thought that was Alicia Silverstone :lol:

:wail: or Reese Witherspoon :kona:

I care nothing about a damn Ashanti :shrugs: she is boring as hell…. pretty girl but that’s it…. no IT factor :shrugs:

• San ah make ya dance

DTTS, those the jeans you got because they were on sale and who can pass up a good sale on jeans, :yes: but you put em in the back of the closet for days when all the others aint available :lol:

• Hearts~n~Kisses

can’t imagine a woman with nice thick thighs having a gap like that
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    If Brandy can have that gap between her eyes like that naturally anything is possible.

I hatechu @Dub! :rofl:

• Who Dat

Rita and Shanti got the same bag huh?

• luVn_liFe…

Sharper has finally been charged in Arizona.. I dont understand why he was being held for Louisiana, however they hadnt charged him with anything yet
    :huh:

• deedeegirl

@ Sandra I don’t agree about Rita but I sometimes wish I could forget Rhi exists. LOL. come to think of it, you can put Bey and Kim on that list too.

• luVn_liFe…

Who Dat says:Rita and Shanti got the same bag huh?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    One of ems counterfeit
    :tea:

• Who Dat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I was watching “The Game” last night…and that ish is STILL distracting. I been distracted by Dren (the movie “Splice”) and them eyes of her since THEA! :no: TWENNY YEARS.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Miss Iyana stay RAZZLING on you hating bishes :nun:

———
    :ghost:

:phew:

Sandra girl!

San ah make ya dance says:

:gossip: San, those are the ones you put on to go :box: or something with a big tshirt/sweatshirt over it :box:

Ashanti laid all the way down to put on them jeans :hahaha: Damn

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I was watching “The Game” last night…and that ish is STILL distracting. I been distracted by Dren (the movie “Splice”) and them eyes of her since THEA! TWENNY YEARS.
    ——–
    SEE!!! Let me take my laughin ass to lunch :rofl:

The fact that Dren got that bittch pregnant though :rofl:

• Gigi26

@Luvn: maybe in terms of timing? But the fact that he pled guilty was just :no: That dude is done.

• justlooking

@JL…I feel sorry for co-worker. She been writing letters to Target, credit card company, credit buer’s…since JAN. NOBODY will help that chica. A $75 purchase at Target around Thanksgiving done FUGGED her UP. :no:
    Have her contact

www consumerfinance gov

It’s all automated, and they are extremely responsive.

I contacted them when the hospital talking bout I owed them 120,00K

I owed them 1149. That would be one thousand one hundred forty nine dollars. Hey was acting like they were confused.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ===========
    I SAID IT THEN, AND I WILL SAY IT AGANE :oldman:
    SHe looks like the cartoon The Snorks :grill:
    They were :love: ‘cute’

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Ashanti’s stomach is starting to show side effects of the lipo
    :tea:
    =========
    I was :thinking: that it look-ded a little swollen.

• KyCakes

San ah make ya dance says:

Ashanti laid all the way down to put on them jeans :hahaha: Damn
    ——————————————————————-
    She’s covering up that walrus tusk, ain’t she tho? :lol:

:offtopic: speaking of gaps …. have ya’ll seen Bobby Kristina lately ….. my god :eek: straight up stick figure….. damn she is supers skinny :no:

• Beta

Dub my husband said last night that Brandy eyes keep moving further and further apart :hahaha:

• SummerBaby

Rita Ora? I thought that was Alicia Silverstone
    ———-
    :hahaha: I did too! I was looking at the pics like where is Rita

*looks at :cell: *

• Trendsetter

luVn_liFe… says:

Ashanti’s stomach is starting to show side effects of the lipo

Time for another colonic…she said that is how she stays fit…colonic’s and not eating fried foods

KyCakes says:

San ah make ya dance says:
    Ashanti laid all the way down to put on them jeans :hahaha: Damn
    ——————————————————————-
    She’s covering up that walrus tusk, ain’t she tho?

lol :lol:

• KyCakes

jeniefrumdabloc says:

———————————————————————
    I saw that ish last night…

Now SHE…has the Miley chicken butt gap :hurl:

————
    I thought you were bout to talk about her mouth :lol:

• justlooking

Tae from the Game?

Jenny, all we can do is pray for her because :eek: honeyyyyy whew! :no:

@Gigi . . SAY What, He plead guilty to what?? :blink:

@butterCUP yup its that not kept up lipo bloat :nono: have to excercise and eat right to maintain it, OR It Backfires on the body :no:

She’s covering up that walrus tusk, ain’t she tho? :lol:
    ———-
    By any means necessary from the looks :lol: Don’t drop nothing. Maybe that’s what the assistant is for :thinking:

Trendsetter says:

luVn_liFe… says:
    Ashanti’s stomach is starting to show side effects of the lipo

I had one of those….. and I hate that feeling…. felt like I was in labor with the pressure :crying1: will never do it again….. and really your not suppose to have those but like once every so many years…. because you should atleast have 3 movements <<< (shyt I can't do ) a day :no:

I think to 2 rapes, LuvLife :yes:

Trendsetter says:
    ~~~~~~
    :huh: MmmKay

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

————
    I thought you were bout to talk about her mouth :lol:
    ============
    :hahaha: Bobby Christina had the nerve to insinuate that she has a fast metabolism like her mom. :nono: Honey, we know you’re on that booger sugar diet.

San ah make ya dance says:

————
    I thought you were bout to talk about her mouth

:lol: chile her forehead looks huge and her gap….. but those legs :eek: sticks!

her toothe gap I mean :lol:

• sassyshe

When did Rita become relevant, I swear SR is the only one who posts about this girl

———
    :rofl: Why the hell would she say that when her mama was :tape:

• Who Dat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    OKAY so it is just NOT ME who thought that???? 19 yo was like mama HUSH :lol: when I said it last night!!!!!!!!!! I told her look at them Moesha reruns they throw on all the time and look at The Game 2014.

HER EYES HAVE MOVED. I KNOW IT.

fvck hittin the gym and sweating a lil bit. Let me get up in the GI dr’s office and see what they talm bout. we already don’t eat fried foods. :sarcasm:

*jacked
    Indeed, the lack of a clear direction prompted Vietnam to say Wednesday that it’s pulling back on its search efforts until Malaysian authorities come up with better information on where to look for the plane.
    :facepalm:

• Beta

Who watched Teen Mom last night :facepalm:

Buttercup says:

————
    I thought you were bout to talk about her mouth :lol:
    ============

looks more like crack or anorexia :eek:

• Trendsetter

Most of the people on this blog already know how I feel about Brandy’s face

• San ah make ya dance

Po’ lil thing. Need some people in her corner hard.

• NeNe Weaks

Rita looks like Kristen Johnston in that pic :think:

@DTTS
    I dont think he plead guilty to anything yet :think:

i read he admitted it to other people, and it was told to investigators that he admitted to two rapes… WOW, if he DID admit to the investigators
    he will Never see the light of day.

• justlooking

She may be telling the truth

:snort:
    :coke:

• Trendsetter

luVn_liFe… says:

Trendsetter says:
    ~~~~~~
    MmmKay

__________________________

Lol…yea that’s the same thing I said when I read that last week

• San ah make ya dance

Beta, they got on my damn nerves :mad: From the heroin addict to the selfish mama. I just cant with them

• Wasting time

luVn_liFe… says:

Who Dat says:Rita and Shanti got the same bag huh?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    One of ems counterfeit
    :tea:
    _________

Both of them counterfeit…. :tea:

• missyJ

All day work event… I lurve and hate days such as these…

Can I get a rundown?

• San ah make ya dance

HER EYES HAVE MOVED. I KNOW IT.
    ———–
    :rofl: I love Brandy but she is a lil Avatar looking

• Trendsetter

Miss Iyana stay RAZZLING on you hating bishes :nun: says:

lmao! Ikr…people are taking the easy way out nowadays…colonics/surgeries

• luVn_liFe…

Damn Countries are saying Fcuk it, I can understand their stance, I mean dang Malaysian Officials have no clue what’s going on
    How can other countries Know where to begin.
    Damn SHAME

• San ah make ya dance

Bish complaining about him wanting that child every other weekend. I don’t care if they at your house or yo moms house :bye: and :thankyou: So selfish for petty reasons

• justlooking

missyJ says:

All day work event… I lurve and hate days such as these…
    Can I get a rundown?
    :yahoo: DUBB… It’s almost 3, then you can take your break. You know the receptionist waiting looking at clock…

San ah make ya dance says:

HER EYES HAVE MOVED. I KNOW IT.
    ———–
    :rofl: I love Brandy but she is a lil Avatar looking

I always thought Willow looked like an Avatar… now the Splice thing is pretty much spot on with Brandy :yes: Love me some Brandy though :love:

• KyCakes

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Trendsetter says:

luVn_liFe… says:
    Ashanti’s stomach is starting to show side effects of the lipo

———————————————————————-
    So…I'm curious…Can you explain what the process is?
    Is it like an enema?

:think:

B. Kristina said “I am my mothers child ! Have you ever heard of a #fastmetabolism? Damn, lol who it’s incredible how the world will judge you 4ANY&EVERYthing.”
    THIS BISH SAID ‘I AM MY MOTHER’S CHILD’ :wail: :rofl: Yeah, love. We ALL know you are. :ghost:

Bobby Kristina got that gap from downstairs though :rofl:

luVn_liFe… says:

How can other countries Know where to begin.
    Damn SHAME

I understand too because all of that Costs Money! :no: smh!
    ==
    And ION where I read it, but I thought that I read that he admitted guilt in two of the cases :shrug:

———–
    :chase: GASP She does!

2Trend/RAZZ
    those colonic’s are not good for the body. they tend to dry out the colon,
    then it has to work extra hard to get the right lube in it.
    If it doesnt it could cause tears in ur colon,leading to complications.
    When my hubby 1st starte hitting the GYM with me, he wanted to get a JUMP START on his weight, etc.

:huh: suffice to say he did NOT :tea:

• KyCakes

<—– This isn't a good gap. Starving children send her $.50 a day…

HOW THE FAWK YOU HAVE A FAST METABOLISM AND YOU USED TO BY CHUBBY? :wail:

• Beta

San all I did was shake my head at Jenelle and Barbara and that dam whiny ass spoiled brat Chelsea her daddy is her biggest downfall :no:

:tea:

• aRoTh

luVn_liFe… says:
    Malaysian Officials have no clue what’s going on
    How can other countries Know where to begin.
    ________________________

Help us, help you, help them. Damn.

• luVn_liFe…

KYCAKES U R going all the way to the bottom of the pit of HEll for that GRAVIE!!

• Who Dat

THIS BISH SAID ‘I AM MY MOTHER’S CHILD’
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Which mean you might be on that narcotic

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpImj7RI0Rc Man, I just don’t care™

Ashanti so beautiful. I would wife her so fast. :yes:

aRoTh says:

luVn_liFe… says:
    Malaysian Officials have no clue what’s going on
    How can other countries Know where to begin.
    ________________________

Help us, help you, help them. Damn.

:hi: you
    *snickers*

• KyCakes

Miss Iyana stay RAZZLING on you hating bishes :nun: says:

———————————————————————
    Listen. We ALL remember when you were a chubby lumpkins…I remember this picture of her floating around when she was like 10 or 11…She was biggun, so no, bew. You, Ma’am, are on that ‘White Horse’ diet…
    She can’t even call it the ‘**** Gregoy’ diet… :no:

• justlooking

So…I’m curious…Can you explain what the process is?
    Is it like an enema?
    :nono: Try the Warm water and lemon juice, or if you do it make sure it’s not the nail shop that does them along with eye lash extensions.

• Who Dat

Most of the people on this blog already know how I feel about Brandy’s face

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    That it “must be a full moooooooooooooooooon”

Sorry. I couldnt help it

:kona:

• Gigi26

Who watched Teen Mom last night
    —————————–
    I sure did and Barbara went AWF on Jenelle serial killer BAWFRWEND!!

And I want to punch Chelsea in the face.

I’m saying though working out is the best thing for you to do to lose weight and stay thinner than you were before. you bounce back too fast when you take the easy way out. :lol:

I’m about to take a 40 day Push Up Challenge :yahoo: <–fake excitement because I think I can only do 5 now :eek:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpImj7RI0Rc Man, I just don’t care™

Oh, to who ever asked,yes, I saw that the Niners got Johnathan Martin.

He used to play at Stanford under (no pun intended) Jim Harbaugh, the Niners coach. We got a young NFL starter for a 6th round pick. Not a bad trade.

On my Niners page, they said Harbaugh found him a boyfriend and everything out in San Fran. He will love the bay with his big gay azz. :yes:

KyCakes says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
    Trendsetter says:
    luVn_liFe… says:
    Ashanti’s stomach is starting to show side effects of the lipo
    ———————————————————————-
    So…I'm curious…Can you explain what the process is?
    Is it like an enema?

No it's like a bed thing… you undress from the waist down ….. it has a little tube stick out of the bed to go up your bum… and beneath the tube is like a hole where you poop in. The water comes out of the tube up your bum :tea: and once you fill up with water …. you push out ….. chile :tea: parasites and everything come out….. I hated it because… it felt like I was pushing like I was in labor…… I was soooooo wore out afterwards….. I slept damn near the whole day… I don't recommend…. just drink plenty of water and get you some Citrate ashid :tea: fawk all that…. that procedure can't be healthy. My doctor said he doesn't recommend it because the body should naturally cleansed itself if you eat right and drink plenty of water :yes:

@MAN
    did U see JonathoN Martin is a 49er Now?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

I can’t stand Ky for that gravi :chase:

• aRoTh

:hi: @DTTS

• Who Dat

A quick recap. BRB. I got a 230 call and he aint called me yet…

• Bad Influence

-stands in middle of post with my custom target thigh gap job-

What y’all tom’bout? :waves:

~~~~~~~~~~~~

:facepalm:

Ky done stuck her in her gravie :ghost: lord have mercy

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

HOW THE FAWK YOU HAVE A FAST METABOLISM AND YOU USED TO BY CHUBBY? :wail:
    ==========
    I was thinking the same thing. Like, do you grown into it like some grow out of ailments :thinking:

fawk lil bobby brown’s clone for saying that ish :rofl: I am in disbelief :rofl:

I went to her twitter page. :no: Po thang. :

• Gigi26

I had a colonic and its like they shoot water up your rectum and there’s a massaging machine that they apply to your upper abdomen to get the foods out. Its like taking a shyt without straining. I’ve done it before, helped a lot with my gas. Its a good reset your body procedure :yes:

But don’t do no more than twice a year.

Hey Bad :yahoo: how you doing bew :love:

Bad Influence says:

-stands in middle of post with my custom target thigh gap job-
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :rofl: :rofl: JUST THAT THIGH GAPS! :lol: :kiss: HIS

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpImj7RI0Rc Man, I just don’t care™

@LUVN

See #94

• KyCakes

luVn_liFe… says:

—————————————————————-
    Nope :nono:
    That is all her tryna be ‘sessi’…
    This was not a ‘gotcha’ by the paparazzi; nor a photographer tryna climb over some damn wall.

You and you alone, tried to pose all seductive like, when what you REALLY should be doing, is ordering you a bucket of Church’s chicken and some red beans and rice and sit the fawk down somewhere….

Yu are fawking yo’ brother, calling your family members who try to help you everything BUT a child of God and you ARE crack-ish…

#Newsflash

• missyJ

I sure did and Barbara went AWF on Jenelle serial killer BAWFRWEND!!

——————

She shole did! I was like cuss that ninja OUT!

How bof dey mamas raising they kids but they talking to each like “I’ll know you’ll be a good parent”…. show me the receipts

This girl got a picture of her and her “husband” similar to the one with beyonce and jay z when he was picking her up and it’s captioned as “power couples” :kona:

:rofl: :rofl:

• Wasting time

Can we get a daytime convo going about Tina’s interview. I know y’all have lots to say!

• justlooking

2Trend/RAZZ
    those colonic’s are not good for the body. they tend to dry out the colon,
    then it has to work extra hard to get the right lube in it.
    If it doesnt it could cause tears in ur colon,leading to complications.
    Luvn – Is on point :yes: They are not safe can rupture colon or kidney. Don’t want to have no colon and walking around with a SHIA&T bag on your hip. Seriously lemon water and two days of juicing with coconut water, apples, kale and beets will do the same thing. Cost less and you skin will shine.

• missyJ

But don’t do no more than twice a year.

But don’t that mess up yo booty bacteria and chit?? :think:

• Gigi26

BAD BOO :happy:

• Beta

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpImj7RI0Rc Man, I just don’t care™

@LUVN

Remember last year right before the Superbowl, one of the Niners players said they would never welcome no gay players in the locker room tho.

• missyJ

————
    ABC

2 apples 2 beets 2 carrots… your poop is purple but it works!!

• justlooking

Wasting time says:

___________-
    Tina from Mary Mary

Harbaugh found him a boyfriend
    :blink: dafuggg :huh:
    ===========
    Boygahhhh :2dance: Spin that Gap Around! :lol:

• KyCakes

justlooking says:

So…I’m curious…Can you explain what the process is?
    Is it like an enema?
    —————————————————————–
    Oh c’mon? I want a one stop, does it all type of experience….
    :ghost:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

=========
    The Mary?

• Who Dat

short day recap thus far
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    The President shops at Gap. We all approve cause we all on a budget.
    Morning Wood is finally something to look at.
    Zach Galifinakis is a DAGGONE NUT
    Gentrification blew those buildings up. Slum Lords aint wanna fix shat. Bastids. Pray for those folks. :pray:
    Target is giving us Miley Cyrus chicken butt (hate that pesky azz newbie @Aroth… :rofl: )
    Brandy eyes are spaced apart more than the braids on Stevie Wonder head.

Short recap brung to yall by me. Today. Bye.

missyJ says:

But don’t do no more than twice a year.
    But don’t that mess up yo booty bacteria and chit??

why you say it like that :crying1: the stuff discussed on Sandra’s blog :hahaha:

• Gigi26

@Missy: Not for me I had a lot of unprocessed food in me, it was bad. But I’ve only had one in my life.

I’m eating way cleaner and excersising so my digestive system is back on track. I have smoothies daily with flaxseeds/hempseeds/or chia seeds :thumbsup:

• Bad Influence

I literally just put teen mom on. I’m waiting for Nathan and Bawbruhs showdown :lol:

LuVnnnnnn & Jeniecakez! :hug: s

justlooking says:

Wasting time says:

___________-
    Tina from Mary Mary

I didn’t know THIS is who yall were talmbout yesterday :ashamed:
    What else yall find out? :popcorn:

Y’all gotta remind me about teeth gaps on friday… cause something naughty popped in my head about B. Krist. gap. :ashamed:

• Beta

Bad :hi:

• missyJ

Brandy eyes are spaced apart more than the braids on Stevie Wonder head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sooooo not right Dubb but I ‘preciate the recap

• justlooking

@Professor – Doing my first 5k in 2 years on Sunday. When I got back home from Gym this morning…mista talking bout. Be nice if you didn’t have to go to work at all.

Me: :huh: I went and did 50 more sits before getting in shower. :rofl:

:applause: KDub

• justlooking

:waves: @ Bad :hug: How are you? Come and get me, it’s still cold on the East Coast. :sad: You wearing shorts yet? :mad:

• Bad Influence

I hate Kdubbz & I hate Kys gravi :no: :lol:

• KyCakes

Bad :waiting:

So…I gotta acknowledge you first and shyt? Oh, ok :tea: :hahaha:

:cheer: COOKING :cheer:

:thinking: Somebody need to take MsTake running :kona:

Oh Razzle :chase:

• BostonBabe

:thinking: Why are Shanti’s mama’s feet so ashy???

• Gigi26

Bobby Kris went from having a damn spanx on 3 years ago to now looking like her mama when she was first strung out. Man if she don’t go sit her cracked out ass somewhere.

I want to punch her in the face also.

• Bad Influence

Gigi’licious :hug:

Beta & Ho’BOYGAHHHHH :2dance:

@Just I had on shorts AND I had the top down on my convertible yesterday. Ahhhhh vegas lol

• justlooking

“I’m tired,” Tina said. “I want to just breathe. I don’t want to do no red carpets. I don’t want to put no makeup on. I don’t want to put hair. I got to be super skinny. I don’t want it. Go.”
    Got this except from Yahoo Music…

Super Skinny goggles for this look.

• Bad Influence

@Ky heffa I hated ur gravi many comments ago! :love:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Tina from Mary Mary
    I didn’t know THIS is who yall were talmbout yesterday :ashamed:
    What else yall find out? :popcorn:
    ============
    I didn’t find any names on who Teddy cheated with, but I did come across some information that said Erica cheated on Warren with Tank when they were separated. Erica and her husband worked things out when he was diagnosed with cancer.

• KyCakes

Bad Influence says:

@Ky heffa I hated ur gravi many comments ago! :love:
    ——————————————————————-
    Oh. Well, in that case…come here, you.. :hug:

You got a convertible?

• aRoTh

*kicks @Bad in her ‘gap’ and throws Vegas desert dirt in her hair as she :steer: by in her drop top* :duel:

• Bad Influence

I wanna punt Bobby Kristina’s head too @Gigi

:newpost:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpImj7RI0Rc Man, I just don’t care™

Erica who?

• Bad Influence

Yes @Ky….I did. I damn near put hands on my bf in that dealership over that car…. #shewon lol

@Roth so violent! :box:

• justlooking

@Buttercup –

1. I didn’t know Warren had kidny cancer

2. Tina or and Tin Tin ain’t that “crute”

3. The affair was with a family “friend”

Now that would send me over the edge and would be the day I fought. :fight:

This is why you shouldn’t share your bedroom details with friends/family. Going into details, how your man make you howl even when lights are turned on. Or that he scholong like a donkey. keep that to yourself. Cause their is ONE person, saying him…I can and will test him.

Ask your grandma, she’ll agree

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

==========
    :cosign: all of this. I learned that you can’t trust anyone the first time one of my cousins met Honey Dip. She was flirting with him and wasn’t being discreet about it at all. My mama and auntie thought that I was naive and didn’t see what was going on. I told them that I knew exactly what she was trying to do. His oblivious behind was the only one that didn’t.

• KyCakes

justlooking says:

@Buttercup –

1. I didn’t know Warren had kidny cancer

2. Tina or and Tin Tin ain’t that “crute”

3. The affair was with a family “friend”

Now that would send me over the edge and would be the day I fought. :fight:

Ask your grandma, she’ll agree
    ———————————————————————
    I saw an episode of ‘Cheaters’ like this once.

The mark was having a big ol’ family gathering and the person he was cheating with was his Wife’s cousin. He had her up against the side of the house, boning her, while the rest of the family was inside…

That shyt was so bold, I got aroused… :lol:

• OpinionHated

Ashanti need to stop shopping and run to the gym – that big fat belly hanging over her jeans – not cute – the other day her azz crack was out cause her jeans were unbelted and too tight now this… Ladies dress for your body type – stop squeezing into sh*t – if you got to hold your breath and/or solicit help to get your jeans on they’re too small go up a few sizes…. I keep looking at this pic cause she looks like she just ate a 3 course meal and needs to take a dunk…