Celebs Out & About: Drake, Rihanna, Jourdan Dunn

Drake Parties Without Rihanna At DSTRKT

The photo wire services are all noting that Canadian rapper Drake arrived at DSTRKT nightclub WITHOUT Rihanna, who partied with her bestie, Melissa Forde at the appropriately named Tramp nightclub in Mayfair (London) early this morning. Drake partied with British model Jourdan Dunn, music producer/songwriter Will.I.Am, and others. The party ended early as fans stormed the club and police were called to break up the melee. Drake, who wore a beautifully appointed mink fur coat, was secreted out a side door and into his waiting limo.

Rihanna parties at Tramp Nightclub till 5am for second night in a row Rihanna parties at Tramp Nightclub till 5am for second night in a row

Bajan singer Rihanna partied at Tramp Nightclub until 5 a.m. for second night in a row. This time rapper Drake partied at a different area nightclub following his final concert at London’s 02 Arena. Despite the obvious fact that Rihanna is desperately chasing another man because she lacks self-esteem, the media continues to insist she and Drake are dating.

Photos: WENN.com and Splash News

93 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Drake, Rihanna, Jourdan Dunn”

I love them shoes Rhi :tea: I’m sorry but I just do not see the attraction with Drake :no: dude looks extra lame cawky if that makes any sense :thinking:
    Ri has been looking really depressed lately. She looks much happier single :yes:

Drake :rofl:

That smirk. That coat. He’s on a serious Zoolander steez, huh?

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Ri has been looking really depressed lately. She looks much happier single

As far as Drake is concerned Rihanna is single. She looks like that whether she’s in a relationship or not. :coffee:

libra80sbaby says:

Drake look like Burt from Sesame Street :tea:

Drake?

Wasting time says:

:love: My boo… I can get with a pic of him a day Sandra! I sure can :yes:

Nah Sandra something seems different with Rhi :tea: Rhi drop Drake lame azz and float on hunny :coffee: you seem so much happier dolo !

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Rhianna used to look happy when she was with Chris. Both times. And he was looking happy and healthy. *ducks from the tomatoes being thrown* :kona:

:think: Who is this Jourdan Dunn and does she have any nekkid pics floating around anywhere?

She missing her hips, but still :thumbsup:

Chile I went back to Vitoria secret to get some pumps like this, (knock offs) and they don’t sell em anymore :cry:

:pigsfly:

Gigi26 says:

I like Drake’s fur..and Rih’s dress. I have nothing else for this

Drake must not be hitting them corners :tea: cause if he was she would still be smiling :grill: a good dyckdown will have ya smiling regardless on how shytty the dude is

Smonae says:

Aww Rih do look sad :)
    Like her shoes tho :yes:

Long Time Lurker says:

Drake

That smirk. That coat. He’s on a serious Zoolander steez, huh?
    ———
    :blink: <==Blue Steeleo? Or Le Tigre :blink: ?

Newlywed gets 10 years in prison for pushing husband off cliff at national park.
    Jordan Graham, 22, had faced up to life in prison in death of her husband of 8 days at Glacier National Park
    ~~~~~~~
    Sucks for Her!

Every fur is not a ‘mink’ :rofl:

10 yrs ain’t bad LuvLife *snickers*

:eek: Time flies :pigsfly:

I like Drake’s outfit.
    :think: that tulle fabric must be on sale over there…

Just Looking says:

:offtopic: That boy in Norway, God Bless his dumb soul

Drake, please drop my fur off at the Vault for Spring Cleaning and Glazing Thanks.

RiRi :hug: Big Sista Sista Style :fight: :chase:

Nancy-Nah that’s just the head band accessories that are “in” now. God only knows why. :lol:

I got the hook up on them headband shyts up there yall.
    #faserious :lol:

@Smurfette :hug:

Time Flies ME ASS! 10 yrs is a long time. It’s like watching grass grow when your behind bars

Gigi26 says:

Jourdan’s sneaks are fresh!! I need me a pair of those for the summer :yes: wear with my cut off jeans n shyt :thumbsup:

Miss Iyana stay RAZZLING on you hating bishes :nun: says:

Long Time Lurker says:

Drake

That smirk. That coat. He’s on a serious Zoolander steez, huh?
    ———
    :blink: <==Blue Steeleo? Or Le Tigre :blink: ?
    __________________________________________

:rofl: Same thang

San ah make ya dance says:

Taken I’m :crying1: Over here about your sitter, like I am about Drakes Fur up top :rofl:

Just Looking says:

:eek: Time flies :pigsfly:
    Not as fast as the cliff

:kona:

Wait the AP just corrected the 10 yrs, she GOT 30 Years.
    America should have those hard labor camps that Korea has for some of these evil mongers here :tea:

luVn_liFe… says:

@Smurfette :hug:

Time Flies ME ASS!
    ^^^^^^
    Reminds me of the oscar p trial where they’re calling everyone “Yes, Me Lady” :lol: :lol:

San ah make ya dance says:

Whats with the funeral visor :ghost:

LuvLife & COOKING :kiss:
    I thought 10 wasn’t that bad for what she actually did :shrug:

:thinking:

Lady_L says:

Is PETA gonna come for drake?

San ah make ya dance says:

Whats with the funeral visor :ghost:

————
    I think that’s gonna be somebody Christmas Grabbag gift this year :rofl: :rofl:

Wait the AP just corrected the 10 yrs, she GOT 30 Years.

Wow! :think: that’s a helluva long time for a young yt woman!

:eek: Time flies :pigsfly:
    ________________________________

Too bad he couldn’t :rofl:

Just Looking says:

:eek: Time flies :pigsfly:
    Not as fast as the cliff
    ~~~~~~~~~
    :cosign:

Maybe she look so sad cause she having an outbreak down below.

Oh, 30 yrs. :bye: ho I hope it was worth it :shrug: #yourfault

luVn_liFe… says:

Wait the AP just corrected the 10 yrs, she GOT 30 Years.
    ———-

A few years back I was thinking about why not have some of the inmates who were allowed to work on good behavior, work in factories, that way it’d be cheaper than having to pay the same amount to someone in Mongolia, then have it shipped back.

I wonder how “safe” this would be?? :think:

———————

Just Looking says:

Dubb it’s 3p….Take a walk :chase:

:ghost:

@Professor :nana: :popcorn: NOPE :sad: Checking Stoop, Mailbox, Neighbor Trash

^giggles

omg with the flight jokes. :wail:

I’m crying like @San that I finished off my sour Jelly Bellies. :crying1:

Who is that “star spangled” nigga behind drake? :rofl:

I wouldn’t want my security wearing no chit like that. :lol:

star magazine got nene’s mugshot on the cover yall :rofl: :rofl:

I’m home today. Imma walk to my car cause I did leave something out there.

:kona:

Smurfette
    I seen LaNinthia’s mugshot. She looks decent.
    MEH shyte happens, sometimes we fall short.
    :shrug”

:popcorn: NOPE :sad: Checking Stoop, Mailbox, Neighbor Trash

^giggles

:facepalm: My excuse is: The phone line dropped… (circa 1989) :rofl:
    #igotchew :yes:
    ————–
    What’s this about some sour Jelly Bellies :dogtongue:

Just Looking says:

:offtopic: Missed discussion about A bank teller’s careless error made one Athens teenager $31,000 richer.

Thought if the bank made the mistake, that on them. How they gonna press charges. :mad:

Take this dream off my prayer list. :cuss:

NeNe looks regular though.. Thank yelluh hayzus!

That coat looks a little feminine :huh:

luVn_liFe… says:

Smurfette
    I seen LaNinthia’s mugshot. She looks decent.
    ========
    :yes: I think she looks cute.

Buterrrrumm, WE ALL DO NOT fall short :lol:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

That coat looks a little feminine :huh:
    ————
    It’s ALOT FEMININE, could be Rhi’s since he’s wearing her necklaces and ish :lol:

luVn_liFe… says:

Smurfette
    I seen LaNinthia’s mugshot. She looks decent.
    MEH shyte happens, sometimes we fall short.
    :shrug”
    Her old nose looks so much better :yes:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Nah Sandra something seems different with Rhi

I agree. She’s a Dopamine addict who can’t get her fix 24/7 because no man wants to be under her finger like that. :coffee:

Smurfette
    I did not say “We ALL fall Short” to err is human.

<<— The young calf before she blossomed into the stunning moose we all know and love. :rofl:

———-
    b/c he spent the money? :shrug:

Just Looking says:

Folks love to dig up old news and love to :gossip: I didn’t hear about her past run in with the law, but I read she goona be in

Cirque du Soleil – Zumanity, not sure this had anthing to do with the ZOO or animals. :tea:

Cause she acts like baboon at times.

jeniefrumdabloc says:

That coat looks a little feminine :huh:
    ————

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

That’s the first thing I thought when I saw the picture. There is no way a man can make a fur coat look masculine. :no:

Oh gosh, lets NOT talk about that child spending that 31K :facepalm:
    JK!

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@San: When I saw that “listen” and then “never mind they might be bugging us”
    I was weak. I almost fell out. I can’t wait to :cell: my husband and tell him about this. I was looking at my phone like WHET :crying1: I bet she was all nervous when she sent me the text like (said in The Wire voice) OMAR COMING….. WATCH OUT :bite:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
    That coat looks a little feminine :huh:
    ————
    Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

I agree with ya on that…. Looks tacky on a man :no:

Justlook, DTS :waves: hey there !

Oh from downstairs too…@Man just cause that kid yt don’t mean his mama STILL aint got a 5k cre**** on her light bill right now. Yt just like some of “us”. ESP kuntree yts. Maybe he paid off her trailer.

in the 70s Pimping days,
    ALL of Em wore their long minks.

“yo bish chose Me!”

:think: I am thinking about making brownies from scratch too.. :think:

SR, I think the ‘jackets’ are more manly. Back in the day, woooo child nvrmind :kona:

:chase: Maybe he paid off her trailer.
    ~~~~~~~~

@SANDRA ROSE
    “That’s the first thing I thought when I saw the picture. There is no way a man can make a fur coat look masculine. ”

:think:

I don’t know. Google “Michael Irvin Furcoat” or “Latrell Sprewell Furcoat.”

Man, you couldn’t tell them niggas CHIT!

LuvLife, I just read extra words that yeen type :lol:

“Michael Irvin Furcoat”
    ~~~~~~~~
    YUP!

Dubb-Y folks like them trailers I will never understand. :lol:

MrsL says:

Aubrey needs to be beat for that coat! :chase:

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ Jenie

But Dubb, You can’t keep the money? He ain’t steal it? They put in his account.

Someone “told” me that a carrier dropped off two cases of steel toe boots, on someone’s porch YEARS AGO. It was on that carrier. :tea:

They done blocked pictures from google searches y’all! :wail:

Dubb-Y folks like them trailers I will never understand
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    I done seen some of them bishes DECKED OUT you hear me? My cousin had one for years. Some custom built quadruple wide shat. Had about 17 bedrooms. It was the MANSION of manuf. home dwelling. THEN I seen a tornado wipe out almost an ENTIRE trailer park community here few years ago during a tornado?????????? :eek: NO!

Wasting time says:

I don’t think She look sad… She look High AF! :smoke:

Then she said te amo and she put her arm around my waaaaaist :whistle:

Just Looking says:

I have lived and visted two cities and EVERYBODY wore furs back in the 70′s and 80′s

Women, children and MEns. NY and CHI :yes: Everybody was twirling and Warm.

OG Mudd Bone and old pimp gave him that Fur

But Dubb, You can’t keep the money? He ain’t steal it? They put in his account.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    They gifted it to him. I am sure when he seen that account go from $31 to $31,000 he was like Chris Tucker in “Rush Hour”….when it started raining bills.

Just Looking says:

Don’t let that trailer be no Double Wide, Bricked in. SHOOOOOOT, you got it going on! You are the talk of the town and the Cat’s meow….YEAP

That would be considered GOOD Living…I mean GREAT!

I mean does having a trailer mean less upkeep? I don’t think it’s worth the hassle of insurance Especially if I lived in KS/OK/MS/AL/IL/NE/AR etc

Miss Iyana stay RAZZLING on you hating bishes :nun: says:

They done blocked pictures from google searches y’all! :wail:

:facepalm:
    *mumbles* Go to ‘Images’ :tea:

Just Looking says:

I have lived and visted two cities and EVERYBODY wore furs back in the 70?s and 80?s

Women, children and MEns. NY and CHI :yes: Everybody was twirling and Warm.

OG Mudd Bone and old pimp gave him that Fur

Yew gots to have at least ONE :eek:
    ============
    *adds wooden porch/decks/swimming pools to said double wide* :rofl: :rofl:

Just Looking says:

Women, children and MEns. NY and CHI Everybody was twirling and Warm.

You ain’t lying. When Timothy Wright came to Bibleway some years ago, he AND nearly all the choir members he brought from NYC were wearing some serious furs! (Incidently Rev. Mooore penned “Trubbah Don’t Lass All Ways” :shrug: :shrug: )

Wasting time says:

Do it for the Vine :buttshake:

@Long Time Lurker: Jourdan Dunn was one of the models in Beyonce’s video, “Yonce.” She also is signed to Jay-Z’s Roc Management company and has a viral cooking show that is on YouTube and Jay-Z’s Life & Times website.

@ Long Time Lurker: I thought everyone knew Jourdan was Jay Z’s side piece? :shrug: