Celebs Out & About: Drake, Rihanna, Usher, Dave Chappelle

Usher is all smiles despite reports of protege Justin Bieber dissing him as he shops along La Brea Avenue in Hollywood, CA

R&B singer Usher Raymond was all smiles despite reports of protege Justin Bieber dissing him as he shopped along La Brea Avenue in Hollywood, CA on Monday. The popular singer and judge on ‘The Voice’ avoided answering questions about Justin as he shopped at American Rag.

In a court deposition video leaked by gossip website TMZ, Bieber dismissed reports that Usher discovered him. “Usher? Yeah, that sounds familiar,” said Bieber. “I was found on YouTube. I was instrumental in my own career.” Similarly, the Jackson 5 always denied the manufactured story that they were discovered by Diana Ross.
Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News

Rihanna and Drake arrive at Cirque le Soir night club

Bajan singer Rihanna and rapper Drake arrived at Cirque le Soir nightclub amid a crush of media who believe the two are dating. If they are dating, it won’t last long.
Photo: WENN.com

Dave Chappelle was seen arriving to DBA Nightclub in West Hollywood, CA

Funny-man Dave Chappelle was seen arriving to DBA Nightclub in West Hollywood, CA on Monday.
Photo: SPW / Splash News

126 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Drake, Rihanna, Usher, Dave Chappelle”

Usher is looking better here :yes: Hey there Chappelle :waves: I have nothing else :tea:

EL CHA CHA says:

Usher finally looking a lil grown these days :yes:

SummerBaby says:

It’s really like you’re stuck in time
    ———–
    My homegirl is dating a guy that just got after 19 yrs & although he’s 40 yrs old he still acts 22.

What a cawky piece of shyt :no: I will be so glad when this lil azz falls the hell off…… :tea: his little azz is super damn lame….. I don’t even see why the lil young girls like a lil weak punk like him. Chile when I was a teen, I was like young men of a different caliber…. hell real thugs :tea: Not this wannna be …….

missyJ says:

Usher up top looking like Hey, Hey, Daddy… Yeah, Yeah, Yeah… and I little bit of U-S-H-E-R R-A-Y-M-OND now tell me what it’s gonna be….

I like it

Matchsticks says:

lol, I saw that Beiber deposition…I think he was possibly high, he seemed uninterested in talking about anything…

deedeegirl says:

Dave is looking good and healthy. Glad because I wasn’t sure for a minute!

missyJ says:

Dav on the hand looking like “Drive a truck? Ion drive no truck, I just bought these. Now me and my family will have menthols fo life!”

deedeegirl says:

Dave is looking good and healthy. Glad because I wasn’t sure for a minute!
    March 11, 2014 at 2:02 pm

:yes: and he looks like he may have a lil Chest under that sweat shirt :lol: Go head Chappelle :lol:

Jdore says:

I miss the Chappelle Show! That’s all I got!

Matchsticks says:

Dave is looking very healthy, first thing I noticed…I’m glad! :thumbsup:

SummerBaby says:

I want to see the front of what Rihanna is wearing.

Afiya says:

I don’t think Usher cares what Justin says, he still getting payd off him :yes:

:wtf: is Rhi doing with her NOAZZATALL self :huh:

Dave still looks :confused:

spongebobfan says:

AubRih!! im here for it….. i need justin bieber to just go away but any means possible. why wasnt he on that malaysian flight?

missyJ says:

Is that a leather bib rih rih wearing? :think:

aRoTh says:

He ACTUALLY said “I was DETRIMENTAL to my own career.”, when he MEANT TO SAY “instrumental”. Still gone be fvk’d up either way. B/c yessir youngblood, you said it right, you ARE indeed DETRIMENTAL to your own career. :facepalm:

beiber —–> :haha: <—– Usher AND his career

Afiya says:

I don’t think Usher cares what Justin says, he still getting payd off him :yes:
    :wtf: is Rhi doing with her NOAZZATALL self

:stop: leave the lil booty women alone :spank:

sassyshe says:

Team AubRih too. Sandra just yesterday you said theywere pperfect for each other but today they wont last. Did Rih say something to you by way of Melissa to put her back on the black list, cause you was slowlybeing nice though with shade

Matchsticks says:

Dave is looking very healthy, first thing I noticed…I’m glad!
    ________________________

Yes, exactly! :yes:

I envy Usher’s “t-shirt and shorts” weather conditions. :rolleyes: :hater:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Usher and Dave look good ????
    Did we talk about BBWLA and how delusional Jackie and her daughter are? Oh about how Draya nagged herself a slow boy. She said every time he messed up she eggs a gift :no: and she said she is insecure and checks his phone

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I didn’t out question marks lol. That was a phone emote for thumbs up

I know Bieber(sp?) considers himself quite the lil rebel, but is he actually ‘reading at his grade level’? :huh: :think:

she said she is insecure and checks his phone

I ain’t mad at her. You find out the best sh!t by checkin phns. :tea:

CaliYoruba says:

I saw Chappelle’s standup last Summer. He was hilarious and he looked healthy. He used to be so skinny not he’s just average weight. I dont think we’ll be seeing him back on t.v. anytime soon, you can tell by his jokes :no:

He ACTUALLY said “I was DETRIMENTAL to my own career.

that’s exactly what he said! :rofl:

(Freudian slip :tea: )

CaliYoruba says:

Good for him :yes: I applaud him from stepping away from the industry :clap:

she said she is insecure and checks his phone

I ain’t mad at her. You find out the best sh!t by checkin phns.
    ___________________________

I hate this chit with a passion.

I wish they put like an electric shock everytime you got the password wrong or it could read your prints and if it’s not you the person gets shocked.

One day….**sigh**

as he shopped at American Rag
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Hopefully he got himself some bigger shirts than that size smedium he got on up top.

SOTHERNGRL says:

Looking at those White All-Stars on Dave reminds me of my daddy. That man loves him some Converse tennishoes.

I know this is old, but I was crackin up when Draya said her man likes… a “model” chick. Basically a girl that looks like her.

Then she was ABOUT to say he ain’t like fat chicks talkin bout Jackie daughter. She held back tho, she held back.
    #growth

ALBoy says:

@Ma. That finger print phone lock got chicks confused
    #2Phones :coffee:

If they are dating, it won’t last long.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Not like their herpes. That lasts forever.

SOTHERNGRL says:

When I look at Usher something about him says his hygiene is just not up to par.

Matchsticks says:

anyone else having issues with twitter?

sassyshe says:

You can just get Sprint and have all the person messages (email, voice, txt) forwarded to another number and they wont know

69 says:

:offtopic:

Two questions of the day.

1.) Am I the onliest person that MUST drink the excess milk from my cereal using my spoon? Also, who else uses Blue Bonnet containers as their “bowl?”

2.) (for my country peepas) How old were you when you started driving alone? I remember when I saw 12, my granddad had me driving one of his old trucks up and down the dirt road and up the paved road to the dumpster. I was switching switching gears like Jeff Gordon. That’s why I love being in South Georgia. It’s a different world as opposed to Atlanta. :lol:

Not like their herpes. That lasts forever.
    ________________________

*snorts involuntarily* :lol:
    :rolleyes:

Jackie’s daughter wanna be on Draya’s level so bad. :rofl:

Come on mayne… that nigga called you to come suck his dyck. He wasn’t takin you no where or nothin. Now she tryin to blow that chit up like he had a “hard decision” to make so she just excused herself.

KyCakes says:

Awww Rhi Rhi…It’s been a LONG ASS day, huh bew? :tea:

Buttercup says:

MisTake, why do you say Jackie and her daughter are delusional?

I have checked phones and will do it again if my spidey sense tells me something is up.

Draya still has a ways to go in her maturity. Please don’t ever think that your dude would only cheat with models and dimes. Somebody is out here getting these ugly women knocked up.

missyJ says:

——————–

Slurpin from the side of the bowl is the only proper procedures then :yawn: <- burp

ALBoy says:

@69 im lack toes and tolerant so i pour the milk out :coffee:

missyJ says:

Also, who else uses Blue Bonnet containers as their “bowl?”

Country Crock ova here my ninja :coffee:

kamadiva says:

:hi: All (I know I am all late and been MIA, but a chick gotta work)

Dave looks great!

@Man – I agree – you get what you look for! More often than not, you know full well what you was getting into when you got with the guy! A person can only “control” themselves. If you not happy, why do you need confirmation from something else?

69 says:

…and yes, Blue Bonnet is also the name of my chicken/fish/french fry “grease” container too. No specialized pots and shyt.

White friends just don’t understand. :kona:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@man: yea she was basically saying Jackie’s daughter was basic :lol: BUT what I didn’t agree with was her saying he would never talk to the girl or cheat with her. We all know men will cheat with who they want to regardless of appearance. Now who they might “wife” is different. I think her dude smashed :tea:
    And I think that they are jealous that Draya moved from jump off status to a real girlfriend getting paid. The daughter said nobody wants to buy your bikinis in the winter and that she had 2 albums out :violin: CHILE don’t nobody know you lol girl :stop; YOU SOUND HIDEOUS :State Farm voice:

@AL
    “That finger print phone lock got chicks confused”

I gotta get that chit. But mayne, I want they azzes PUNISHED for even trying tho! I want them SHOCKED.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    And have.

Also, that Sprint Family Locator function is the fuggin BEES KNEES do you hear me? TUH. :coffee:

missyJ says:

Somebody is out here getting these ugly women knocked up.

:clap: :PREACH:

MSVALLDAY says:

So don’t nobody see that box of Swisher Sweets! Oh ok.

SOTHERNGRL says:

I was DETRIMENTAL to my own career.”, when he MEANT TO SAY “instrumental”.
    *********************
    Most, not all , but most freudian (sp?) slips are true statements.

Now she tryin to blow that chit up like he had a “hard decision” to make so she just excused herself. :lol:

_____________________________

Whatever she needs to tell herself to feel better. :shrug: But, i know for a fact that even IF she did “excuse herself” if he was truly interested, that would only intensify his pursuit of her. :tea:

**won’t be getting Sprint**

How old were you when you started driving alone
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    15. I am talking going to pick my niece and nephew up afterschool and everything. :rofl: Pure used to drop my mom off some mornings and drive myself to school. No license or even permit the first. :ghost:

Buttercup says:

@69
    1) I don’t use it as a bowl, but I have used some Country Crock containers for food storage (especially watermelon and cantaloupe)
    2) I was about 13-14. My mom wouldn’t let me drive as early as my brother because I’m a girl :rolleyes: but if she ran out of Crisco on a Friday night while frying fish, she tossed me the keys. I think my independence in driving came about because mama had one too many Michelob lights.

ALBoy says:

You cant get me with the locator. If i work near my “gym”

kamadiva says:

@MSVALLDAY – I had to go back and look! They got that from Costco!

Buttercup says:

Awww Rhi Rhi…It’s been a LONG ASS day, huh bew? :tea:
    =========
    *windmills you for doing misconduct*

missyJ says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Question: Do you consider it oil before it’s used and grease after?

@NANCY
    “Now she tryin to blow that chit up like he had a “hard decision” to make so she just excused herself.

_____________________________

Whatever she needs to tell herself to feel better. But, i know for a fact that even IF she did “excuse herself” if he was truly interested, that would only intensify his pursuit of her.
    ______________________________________

He wasn’t interested. :no:

He tried to get his dyck sucked, she got sadity and he left it alone right then. She tryin to blow it up like they was planning babies and chit. She PROUD of the chit. Like she accomplished something. :lol:

SOTHERNGRL says:

anyone else having issues with twitter?
    *****************
    @Matchs Sandra said she was earlier.

69 says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    And have.
    Well…

In Georgia, outside of metro Atlanta, Sprint is not the BEES KNEES and Cingular Wireless was even worsa! They both sucked. Sprint kept a mofo bill toe up. Bish, how my phone bill so high when I can’t eem keep a signal?

KyCakes says:

How old were you when you started driving alone
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ———————————————————————
    :yes:
    Started driving when I was 14. Drove Ma Dukes from one major city to another due to her Lupus. On the interstate one day, I changed lanes and she woke up talmbout, “Naw we don’t be doin’ that, now” :lol:
    “But Momma, he was going to slow!” :nono:

Once, she tried to punish me by telling me I couldn’t drive anymore. I told her :shrug: You’ll need me to drive again, eventually…

ALBoy says:

Bygetting “knocked up” do you mean spilling on their faces?
    Who still getting strangers pregnant in 2014 :no:
    #Vsection :coffee:

________________________

:fistbump:
    Just sayin… insecurity is human, but intuition is Divine :tea:

Yardgirl says:

deedeegirl says:

Dave is looking good and healthy. Glad because I wasn’t sure for a minute!

*********************

I used to be Dave’s #1 fan and would pay top $$$$ to see him anytime anywhere. That was until his meltdown in Hartford last summer!! His behaviour was rude and arrogant and he did not give a fcuk and told us just that. He then turned around and lied and said it was the audience that was rude to him :mad: The tickets were $150 and up and he is damn lucky the audience was mostly young/white because he would have been flucked up otherwise. He broke my heart :brokenheart: :kona:

capricorn83 says:

USH!!!! :love:

Buttercup says:

That finger print phone lock got chicks confused
    ===========
    :shrug: I bypass that by entering his passcode.

ALBoy says:

If its used its clearly grease

69 says:

How old were you when you started driving alone
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    There were no days that I dropped my mom off, but believe that when she went out of town, I used to push the hell out of that Honda. I’d have that bish doing all it could do coming into going into the city from out in the boondocks. Backroads too. In 9th grade. :hahaha:

________________________

Just sayin… insecurity is human, but intuition is Divine
    _________________________________

Invading someone’s privacy ain’t cool.

Potentially more than one person if he have a side chick and they communicating.

Those conversations ain’t none of your business. :nono:

Boosie was freed so he could save his bussy and yall can kiss my puppylove says:

And I think that they are jealous that Draya moved from jump off status to a real girlfriend getting paid. The daughter said nobody wants to buy your bikinis in the winter and that she had 2 albums out  CHILE don’t nobody know you lol girl :stop; YOU SOUND HIDEOUS :State Farm voice:

by MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky:

I still think jackie wanna :lick: and them damn swimsuits are hot. Draya is doing what she know hoe gear and all the true ones know the winter time is when the ballers take their jump off to the beach.

Matchsticks says:

:lol: Cingular Wireless is AT&T now…I haven’t heard that term in years!

69 says:

Buttercup says:

@69
    2) I was about 13-14. My mom wouldn’t let me drive as early as my brother because I’m a girl :rolleyes: but if she ran out of Crisco on a Friday night while frying fish, she tossed me the keys. >>>I think my independence in driving came about because mama had one too many Michelob lights.<<<
    _________________________________________________
    My cousin in Moultrie used to get drunk and I used to have to cruise that old azz Bel Air like I was a renegade. He ain't got no license and I sure as hell at 14 ain't have none either. He drunk and I'm underage. The things we live through. :ghost:

ALBoy says:

@Butter tell him to take the password off switch to voice verification and fingerprint
    Then buy a burn phone walmart got verizon for $15 $17ONCE THEY CHARGE YOU FOR 911 throw it away after 15 days and repeat. :coffee:

And I think that they are jealous that Draya moved from jump off status to a real girlfriend getting paid. The daughter said nobody wants to buy your bikinis in the winter and that she had 2 albums out CHILE don’t nobody know you lol girl :stop; YOU SOUND HIDEOUS :State Farm voice:

by MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat*

I still think jackie wanna and them damn swimsuits are hot. Draya is doing what she know hoe gear and all the true ones know the winter time is when the ballers take their jump off to the beach.
    :yes: to all of this!!!

SOTHERNGRL says:

So don’t nobody see that box of Swisher Sweets! Oh ok.
    *********************
    Yeah I see um.

sassyshe says:

_______________________________

Do tell. :popcorn: *sits Indian style* Well, I already have the VM code. Now I need to get in with the txt msgs….they can have that email.

KyCakes says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Those conversations ain’t none of your business. :nono:
    ——————————————————————–
    Exactly what I tell my nigguhs….

:whistle:
    “If you don’t worry ’bout where; I went or who I saw or; what club I went to with my homies, baby don’t worry, you know that you got me…”

69 says:

missyJ says:

Also, who else uses Blue Bonnet containers as their “bowl?”
    Country Crock ova here my ninja :coffee:
    _________
    Yo grease sit in the milla of the stove too? :waiting:

Cingular Wireless is AT&T now…I haven’t heard that term in years!
    I still call them Cingular too…
    :facepalm:

Matchsticks says:

I’ve never checked a phone because I have a life too (no shade to anyone who checks phones)…I say that to say this, I may not be talking to another man per se, but I may be having conversations with other people male or female that I do not want him seeing or knowing about, so what do I look like checking his phone for stuff? When you get your own business you are never worried about others….that’s just my opinion tho…

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

she said she is insecure and checks his phone
    I ain’t mad at her. You find out the best sh!t by checkin phns.
    ___________________________
    I hate this chit with a passion.

Man I have to agree with you on this one….. Ion like that shyt either… :tea:

ALBoy says:

I was 13 driving my moms. Dodge Spirit. While she was sleep going nowhere doing nothing

missyJ says:

aRoTh says:

I bypass that by entering his passcode.
    ________________________________

Which reminds me…..brb

69 says:

sassyshe says:
    _______________________________
    _______________________________
    Can Verizon do this too? :waiting: Don’t lie, cause I’m about to make sure this shyt ain’t happening with us. I’m still on a family plan because it’s cheaper than having my own plan.

KyCakes says:

ALBoy says:
    Dodge Spirit.
    —————————————————————-
    I remember those cars…Hell, I had one :rofl:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:
    she said she is insecure and checks his phone
    I ain’t mad at her. You find out the best sh!t by checkin phns.
    ___________________________
    I hate this chit with a passion.
    Man I have to agree with you on this one….. Ion like that shyt either… :tea:

It’s just sooo un-cool (Jen Aniston voice)

Buttercup says:

My cousin in Moultrie used to get drunk and I used to have to cruise that old azz Bel Air like I was a renegade. He ain’t got no license and I sure as hell at 14 ain’t have none either. He drunk and I’m underage. The things we live through.
    =========
    Maaaaaan, my mama’s boyfriend decided that I needed to learn to parallel park…in his Buick Electra- yes, the deuce and a quawter. I used to steer than thang like a bus. About 10 of us cheerleaders would be in that car headed to the games.

My underage drink of choice was Wild Irish Rose :hurl: I used to tell myself to sober up the whole drive home. Whenever I came to a stop sign, I made sure that I spelled stop before proceeding :lol:

KyCakes says:

@Match I sill want’cho Pando…. :lol:

KyCakes says:

*Panda

@MATCHSTICKS

EXACTLY!

It ain’t even about cheating! I remember one time I was venting to my bro over text about some chick Momma. She ain’t like me. Felt her daughter could ‘do better’ and all that jazz.

Anyway, I’m clowning her over text. Talkin bout this Mt. Everest azz mole sittin square up on her face and clowning and chit. My girl goin through my phone gettin all mad.

Like dayum, I was just talkin chit. Now BOTH of us mad… for nothing. :shrugs:

Hoes…
    :facepalm:

missyJ says:

Yo grease sit in the milla of the stove too? :waiting:

—————–

Naw under the sink, right next to dat comet… and bacon grease goes in the fridge. Scoop and use the next time :yes:

My 9th grade English teacher seen my azz one morning :steer: in the parking lot of the school like :blink: I know this lil bish didnt just drive her azz up to this school. I got SHOOK and went and called my mama at work. I was like MA :crying1: them folks gonna call you cause a TEACHER done seen me and KNOW I am only 15 yo. :sad:

NeverMINE it was AGANEST the law :crying1: :dead:

Invading someone’s privacy ain’t cool.

_________________________

He sometimes opens my bills; I’ve occassionally checked his phone. :shrug: What’s considered ‘invasive’ at your house may not be at mine. :tea:

KyCakes says:

@Match I sill want’cho Pando…. :lol:

:lol: :hugs:

aRoTh says:

When you get your own business you are never worried about others….
    _________________________

You are SO RIGHT! But when sh!t ain’t adding up like it’s spose to and you done as @Man put it tried to “let some stuff slide”, well. Enough is e-damn nuff.

Buttercup says:

========
    I’ll him know, but I know his response would be, “Waaaay too much work. If I wanted to bed someone else, I would let you know.”

We’re technically not together right now, so he’s free to do whatever he wants.

@MISSY J

“All this sneaking and locking chit is too much.. You wanna have a 2nd, 3rd, and 4th.. do like them yt folks and just convince yo woman why it’s a great idea.. that’s true mouthpiece right there.. Got your wife introducing her best friend as her “Sister Wife” and chit……… and she just all :grins: about it too”

Just stay in yo own dayum phone! :shrugs:

And we don’t want two WIVES. We want a wife and some sidepieces! Having all that togetther won’t do nothing but have everybody pizzed off.

KyCakes says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@MATCHSTICKS

EXACTLY!

Like dayum, I was just talkin chit. Now BOTH of us mad… for nothing. :shrugs:

Hoes…
    :facepalm:
    ———————————————————————-
    Shoulda hate fawked her staccato style

Girl.I.said.yo.Momma.got.a.big.ass.mole.now.take.this.here.dack

Or sumthin like that… :tea:

Matchsticks says:

:rofl: this all day! I might not like how his homeboys ain’t about shyt, or how his daddy is always talking shyt or whatever! But my privacy is priceless, so I HAVE to respect his as well! :yes:

kamadiva says:

Amen @ Matchsticks!

I don’t ask questions either unless it is something I want to know and I expect the same respect in return. And definitely, don’t do no checking or running behind a grown person.

69 says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Cingular Wireless is AT&T now…I haven’t heard that term in years!
    I still call them Cingular too…
    :facepalm:
    It’s almost like school that change name and 50 years later, the locals still calling it by its maiden name.

MAN (the poster)

Tell me why when AT&T bought out Cingular and they were in Midtown Atlanta taking the BellSouth signs off BellSouth tower, it was folks outside crying that it was being changed. The MARTA rail runs right under that skyscraper, so you can walk up from inside the building (most folks don’t know that) but I walked up to North Avenue and seen that shyt and was like :huh:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
    Man, I just don’t care™ says:
    she said she is insecure and checks his phone
    I ain’t mad at her. You find out the best sh!t by checkin phns.
    ___________________________
    I hate this chit with a passion.
    Man I have to agree with you on this one….. Ion like that shyt either… :tea:
    It’s just sooo un-cool (Jen Aniston voice)

Lol but seriously I’m too lazy for that shyt…. and he better not be checking mines…. my phone is like my purse…. fawk around and get cussed out…. and I don’t have nothing to hide either in my phone…. you have your own phone for a reason….. the only way I’m checking his phone is if I’m using his phone for the day…. hell if he doing some dirt … it will come out anyways :tea: always do. You go looking for shyt ya find it … one of my old rules

aRoTh says:

When you get your own business you are never worried about others….
    _________________________

:lol: and I still ain’t checking his phone..but what I WILL do, is let him know that I’m watching him and that certain shyt ain’t adding up, then never revisit the topic again…he WILL hang himself…trust… :tea:

@KY
    “Shoulda hate fawked her staccato style

Girl.I.said.yo.Momma.got.a.big.ass.mole.now.take.this.here.dack

Or sumthin like that…
    ____________________________

Man, it was too late. She was all in her emotions and chit. Talkin bout how wonderful her momma is, and she looke the way she do cause of her health and all this other boring sickening azz chit.

:mad: I get pizzed thinking bout it. I had to do all that sappy (flowers/candy/footrubs) chit to get her to calm down.

Hoes…
    :facepalm:

aRoTh says:

Having all that togetther won’t do nothing but have everybody pizzed off.
    ________________________

……and dead.

missyJ says:

ust stay in yo own dayum phone! :shrugs:

—————-

She on have to live there… Yeah I’m sure Kody Brown real pizzed awf.. he got 4 women, no secrets, tv show, and a million dollars… He trying to tell y’all the way but simple azz negroes just won’t get it… Nevermind.. :coffee:

You go looking for shyt ya find it … one of my old rules
    ___________________________________

Ain’t that the point? :shrug:

69 says:

Buttercup says:

=========
    :spank:

I wasn’t drunk, fool, I was underage driving! I used to hit that likka at them parties off in the woods too but I made sure that I went on in the house and went to sleep before family realized I was drunk. :hahaha:

Man those were the days. Kids today’s world with all these rules can’t have fun like that. :wail:

kamadiva says:

aRoTh says:

When you get your own business you are never worried about others….
    _________________________

____________________________________________
    What is done in the dark ….

@ Jenie – AMEN! Ion like dat shyt either!

KyCakes says:

@Man you seriously entertain me since I stopped taking you so seriously… :hug:

Plus, you allow me to tap into my ‘inner Man’ aka this is what I’d do if I was a male… :love:

69 says:

My MAMA: FUGG THEM FOLKS. Thats MY car. You MY chile. If I allow you to drive it then they BEST not say shyt.NeverMINE it was AGANEST the law :crying1: :dead:
    _________________________________
    That teacher knew to keep that mouth closed. Azz woulda been hurting over something that didn’t concern her. :casket:

________________________
    THAT is giving the nigga ONE MORE CHANCE….

(insert sweet brown ___here___)

kamadiva says:

@69 – The Kids today have let technology make them stupid! They got all the technology in the world and still act dumb! We had to be inventive back in the day and know how to do some dirt and not get caught! These kids tell on themselves…posting shyt all on FB, Twitter and the like. A savvy parent knows how to get that info.

My son (age 22) wonders how he use to get caught slipping and if I was actually following him when he was in high school trying to be slick! No, Partna, I just did the shyt and know how it works!

Wasting time says:

I’m going to need Rhi Rhi to stay away :cuss: I don’t want to come behind her!

:newpost: bad ass kid simple ass momma

You go looking for shyt ya find it … one of my old rules
    ___________________________________
    Ain’t that the point?

Well that must mean he or she gave you a reason to look…. :nono: that’s to much energy going through phones …. spying no: and then you find out pretty much what the you already knew :shrugs: he cheating ….. and then argue only to stay with the fool….. I’m too emotional to be going through the motions…. :tea:

@MISSY J
    “She on have to live there… Yeah I’m sure Kody Brown real pizzed awf.. he got 4 women, no secrets, tv show, and a million dollars… He trying to tell y’all the way but simple azz negroes just won’t get it… Nevermind.. ”
    _________________________

Uh huh…
    That’s some ol tv chit. Cameras go off, all them phuckers prolly go right on home to they REAL family. Sandra told you bout these reality shows.

But yeah, we say what want. Yall just ain’t tryin to hear it. Let us have our cake and eat it too. Dayum. Why is that so hard? :shrugs:

CaliYoruba says:

aRoTh says:

Having all that togetther won’t do nothing but have everybody pizzed off.
    ________________________
    ……and dead.

******

TRUE! LOL

SOTHERNGRL says:

My 9th grade English teacher seen my azz one morning in the parking lot of the school like I know this lil bish didnt just drive her azz up to this school. I got SHOOK and went and called my mama at work. I was like MA them folks gonna call you cause a TEACHER done seen me and KNOW I am only 15 yo.
    NeverMINE it was AGANEST the law
    ************************
    Its the principal of the thing MammaDud say its principalites(sp?) FUgg the law.

ALBoy says:

The sisterwives the Wife brought the idea to her husband i wont check yours so dont check mine