Celebs Out & About: Eddie Murphy, Rihanna

Eddie Murphy and model girlfriend Paige Butcher buying coffee together in Studio City***NO DAILY MAIL SALES***

Actor/comedian Eddie Murphy and his model girlfriend Paige Butcher were seen buying coffee together at their favorite coffee shop in Studio City, California yesterday. Unlike happier times, Paige and Eddie’s body language seemed distant. The problem could be their significant age difference (he’s 52, she’s 34). Hopefully they can work things out between them.
Photo: Splash News

Rihanna exits her dentist office in NYC

Bajan singer Rihanna seemed to be in distress as she exited a dentist’s office in New York City today. The 26-year-old studio singer was seen holding her jaw and attempting to force a smile as she was greeted by fans.
Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash

51 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Eddie Murphy, Rihanna”

Look at Eddie :tea: he looks good for his age…. Rhianna looks sad again … :tea:

Buttercup says:

But seriously, is going for coffee the only place Eddie takes his lay for a date?

Trendsetter says:

I thought that was Heidi Klum for a minute…

Buttercup says:

________________________________________

My thoughts, your words. :shrug:

I get just a hint of desperation from Eddie in that coffee shop photo; I don’t like it. :nono:

(And is he wearing lifts? :blink: …Is @Man in here?! :waiting: )

felinelurker says:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Where is Kdub. I need her to write the Price is Right a letter. These folk aint played PLINKO all year
    ———
    Have they done the one with the little man that falls off the cliff, making the yodel noise?
    **************************************************************

yes maam, they did yessaday :tea: u care

ALBoy says:

Herpecin L looks like she trying out for the craft 2 :coffee:

sassyshe says:

Rihs face is beat to perfection.

Rihannaefy paps asking Rita who? :tea:

Wasting time says:

She look sad again cause she worrying behind CB!! SMH let go and let god but stay away from Aubrey!

:rofl: Look at how eddie is standing behind her :rofl: like he just on her flatty to appease the cameras :rofl:

Buttercup says:

I’m finally warming up to the idea of getting a dog and Honey Dip suggested a Great Dane. I was all on board until I saw the average weight of a male is 120-200 pounds :shocked: I’m a little concerned with the dog seeing a squirrel while out on a walk and end up dragging me goodness knows how far.

:warning: SR somebody is biting your blog ‘style’, as theirs is beginning to look like THIS HERE :whistle:

———-
    And ole girl needs to go put some CLOTHES on, da fugg :blink: you dating Eddie yo, do better (your time is almost up) :eek:

Just Looking says:

Well Rhi is getting a little older and by 26. In my thought process she should be getting tired of the nonsense and making better choices.

However, Eddie ain’t got none

:offtopic: Does anyone watch Dieon Sanders, starring Executive Producer Tracy Edmonds.

Sure that Pilar cringe every time that show comes on and she miss them checks.

I know Eddie piss prolly stank. He drank 15 cups of coffee A DAY.

A great dane is a horse Buttercup! :lol:
    Oh, a dalmatian too :lol:

ALBoy says:

Great Danes are huge

SummerBaby says:

I don’t know why that coffee shop photo is so funny to me. :rofl: :hahaha:

felinelurker says:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

———
    **************************************************************

yes maam, they did yessaday :tea: u care
    :warning: Hold up! :stop: Somebody AIN’T RIGHT UP IN HERE! *snickers*
    Doc and somebody else swore no mountain fall off man been on there :lol:

*looking for the truth* :eek:

SummerBaby says:

I don’t know why that coffee shop photo is so funny to me. :rofl: :hahaha:

I saw you this morning trying to turn folks into Snitchs SummerBaby :chase:

It was you and somebody else :rofl:

SummerBaby says:

What?!

Just Looking says:

They “looking” for Popcorn :kona:

Matchsticks says:

ALBoy says:

Great Danes are huge
    _________

:lol: My parents had one when I was a baby…they said I ran over that thing with my walker and pulled its tail like it was a rag doll, but he never touched me, just tried to get away from me and my toddler fury! Apparently they are decent with kids…

Buttercup says:

Yeah, Great Danes are huge, but they are so doggone pretty! I grew up around Rottweilers and German Shepherds that were trained to go killers. I don’t want Lil Butter around all of that. I’m going to have to put my foot down. We can have a lab, a golden retriever, or nothing at all.

SOTHERNGRL says:

PAIGE say Prince of Zumunda my azz. You walk behind me. On another note why have I always gotten the feeling Eddie got a big one. He has the I got a big One walk. :ashamed:

:think: Eddie sure has a type. Just different shades.

Tall, skinny, and a tad mannish in the grill. :coffee:

SOTHERNGRL says:

distress as she exited a dentist’s office
    **************************
    He told her she cant :blunt: for 24 hrs and to a smoker that chit is distressing as a MUG. You hear meh.

SummerBaby in the Apollo post :whistle: #youwasgivingprops

COOKING, :oldman: #comingsoonbutnottoday :yes:

How about a Lab Buttercup? German shephards are good with kids, no? Well if you get it while it’s a pup.

Buttercup says:

========
    :hahaha: Yeah, they, like most dogs, have a natural instinct to have an order in the pack. As long as the dog has been trained to understand that humans are higher in order, they are great with kids.

I used to ride my brother’s german shepherd and rottie like a pony :kona:

get away from me and my toddler fury!
    ————-
    :love: and :lol:

An eight month old baby was placed on a strict diet in Colombia, for weighing 55 lbs. :kona:

Buttercup says:

PAIGE say Prince of Zumunda my azz. You walk behind me.
    ==========
    She’s just dropping the rose petals for him. :lol:

I read 30 differently at the end :kona:

:pigsfly: Ok, I gotta go meet a man about a dog :bye:

SOTHERNGRL says:

I know Eddie piss prolly stank. He drank 15 cups of coffee A DAY.
    ************************
    @Dub Maam you are about to owe me some damn food. I hollered.

I read 30 differently at the end :kona:

_____________________________

:nono: :spank:

Just Looking says:

@Professor – Oh okay, I found a organic with olive oil. Really like it….

In other news, I’m really sleepy.

Questions ladies – do any of yahoo, sleep under the covers? It’s a habit i formed years ago….maybe as a child. It pisses my hubby off. I do it mostly in the winter. He said it’s like sleeping with a cocoon. :mad:

#serious

SummerBaby says:

SummerBaby in the Apollo post #youwasgivingprops
    ———–
    No I wasn’t agreeing w/him snitching. The Feds have 97% conviction rate so most people plead guilty to get slightly less time vs taking it to trial.

Just Looking says:

euphemism

Tall, skinny, and a tad mannish in the grill.

___________________________________

Well y’all won’t let him troll for trannies in peace, so this the next best thing :shrug:

ALBoy says:

Arsenio Hall is tall skinny and a tad bit manish in the grill :coffee:

SummerBaby says:

Arsenio Hall is tall skinny and a tad bit manish in the grill
    ———-

ALBoy says:

Arsenio Hall is tall skinny and a tad bit manish in the grill :coffee:
    _______________________________________________

True, true :hahaha:

FuturedocDonte says:

:newpost:

Buttercup says:

sleep under the covers?
    =========
    Like a burrito? :no: I can barely sleep under anything if I’m wearing pajamas. I become a human furnace when I’m sleeping.

felinelurker says:

@looking, what’s wrong w/ sleeping under the covers? is it that d@mn hard to pull back when you want some? #jusaskin

Sleeping under the covers is bad for brain cells. Not enough air circulating or something.

COOKING, I like to tuck my feet in a cocoon :tea:
    ———-
    :thankyou: Gotcha SummerBaby :wink:

Lady_L says:

Can’t believe Eddie let Nicole get away….