Celebs Out & About: Is Beyonce hiding a baby bump?

Beyonce and Jay-Z leaving club after 5am

Beyonce Knowles-Carter sparked pregnancy rumors when she departed The Arts Club with a jacket placed strategically over her swollen abdomen. Beyonce, 33, and her aging rapper husband Jay Z, 45, dined at the private club with friends Will.I.Am and Swizz Beatz in Mayfair, London on Thursday. The couple already have one daughter, Blue Ivy, 2, though her maternity is in doubt. Beyonce looked stunning in a short, striped white dress and a pair of black shoes.

Photos: WeirPhotos, RV, and Gotcha Images for Splash News

94 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Is Beyonce hiding a baby bump?”

Looks like she’s just tipsy to me :lol:

Afiya says:

All that surfboardT she doing :thinking:

I know that ‘my foot is almost to the ground’ careful walk look :rofl: :rofl:

Cubarican says:

That’s exactly what that walk is! Like lemme ‘lightly’ test this ground before I commit to it.

Iola Boylan says:

I hope so :love: Blue Ivy and Purple Haze would rule the celeb baby circle :love:

SummerBaby says:

Bey is such a cutie, but she does look a lil tipsy.

n1kk1a says:

Of course she isn’t. She wasn’t last time either.

She looks tipsy :yes: cute though…. I have nothing else :shrugs:

i wish an artist would draw what beyonce would look like if she were not famous. Like no nose jobs nothing.. kinda how they did those age progressions on michael jackson back in the day.

Wooooow! She looks as old as her mammy.

Iola Boylan says:

2.All that surfboardT she doing

:love: Must be nice. I pray for a sex life that’s healthy. One that doesn’t involve 30mins of fluffing :smack: Them damn pills are taking longer and longer to kick in :smack: Its like his body is growing immune :shrugs: If you have to watch xtube 30mins prior to dackin me down, then maybe, you’re just not into me :shrugs: Oh Fifi. Hold me girl :wail:

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

I know that ‘my foot is almost to the ground’ careful walk look :rofl: :rofl:

Let me find out Beyonce is an alcoholic like Rihanna :rofl:

TheRealAshland says:

I think she would still be cute :shrugs:

VDot says:

I :cell: to Bey last night. She ain’t preggo :no: Told me she wanted to show off that slimmer body for a few more months, before she would consider another pregnancy :yes:

VDot says:

Sandy – Do you drink :cheers: ? :blunt: What’s your vice? :coffee:

Struggleisreal says:

I know that ‘my foot is almost to the ground’ careful walk look :rofl: :rofl:
    Drunkard Slush

VDot says:

I think she would still be cute
    _____________________________________

:yes: She’s pretty, famous or not.

elsewhere, i saw a tumblr pic of her and Julius at a diff angle, and there is absolutely no bump… belly still flat as a surfboardt :tea:

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:
    I know that ‘my foot is almost to the ground’ careful walk look :rofl: :rofl:
    Let me find out Beyonce is an alcoholic like Rihanna

I see nothing wrong with that :shrugs:

missyJ says:

My pocket knife goes every where with me. I used to have to visit customer sites a lot, and you never really know who you will meet.

I told y’all I forgot that I had it in my purse when I was at the airport :kona:

————-
    Eff a knife, I have stun gun. I’m trying to get to Texas to get a Taser.

Struggleisreal says:

I know that ‘my foot is almost to the ground’ careful walk look :rofl: :rofl:
    Drunkard Slush

Chile :lol:

missyJ says:

Did errybody just get kicked out of the matrix?

according to Google, it’s International Women’s Day. now i feel a little guilty because i chose not to ride on the elevator with a young lady who, to me, favored the young lady they said was friends with the boston bomber :kona:

ALBoy says:

Florida sell tazers at the flea market…

missyJ says:

————-
    Eff a knife, I have stun gun. I’m trying to get to Texas to get a Taser.

Chile I remember my 80 suntin year old great aunt got to arguing with my Aunt chile….. mind you she was on drugs and shyt :lol: <<< but my aunt sweet though…. chile my great aunt told her she look like Whitney on crack :rofl: hunyy they started arguing .,….. my great aunt pulled out a damnn knife :ghost: you should have seen her old azz…… my great aunt was dead wrong though …. but lord have mercy good times :hahaha: at the family reunion

Struggleisreal says:

I know that ‘my foot is almost to the ground’ careful walk look :rofl: :rofl:
    Drunkard Slush
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    LOOK WHO’S TALKING :blink:
    :chase:

Iola Boylan says:

was friends with the boston bomber

Hey Bren :hi: Too soon, too soon :nono:

They just had a Groupon for tasers or stun guns, I can’t recall which one :lol:

Boosie was freed so he could save his bussy and yall can kiss my puppylove says:

<—- what bey said

OH, I see Brenden1 and Brenden2 are in thee building :woot:

:rofl: Puppylove
    Them hands belong to a cashier at the phone place kiosk :lol:

ALBoy says:

My grandmama stand with a pistol come to her house after five pm uannounced and you will get drawed down on… :coffee:

Ooooop, unless that’s your hand :kona:

Buttercup says:

Eff a knife, I have stun gun. I’m trying to get
    ==========
    :lol: I have 2 guns, but I tend to keep those at home. With a knife, someone would have to get close to me, and I would have more time to determine if I’m really in danger. I might be too close to the draw if I carried my heat everywhere.

Iola Boylan says:

I spoke to you downstairs Jenafur. You didn’t speak back :tea: kiss my well toned arse :kiss:

Buttercup says:

belly still flat as a surfboardt
    ========
    Oh, to have a flat belly again! *daydreams about the good old days*

I miss my grandma she left me 7 months ago today :no:

Iola Boylan says:

28.They just had a Groupon for tasers or stun guns, I can’t recall which one

You stay bargain hunting. Did you get those corsets or nah :think:

deedeegirl says:

Her face looks a little beat. Pregnancy will do that to ya.

@DTTS I love all the snippets from that song. My sister hates the song but loves saying surfbordt with me :rofl:

Afiya says:

@Iola Boylan

:hug: :hug: :hug:

:kiss: :winky:

Cubarican says:

Maybe she had too much ‘watermelon’?

Buttercup says:

Jenie’s family sounds like a hoot!

AL, I wish I could tell you that it gets better. In my experience it doesn’t get better, only a little easier. My granny left me 9 years ago, but she’s still constantly on my mind. I enjoy the times when random things remind me of her :hug:

Iola Boylan says:

:shock: Brenden

Afiya says:

:cry: @ Alboy, keep her memory alive, she’ll live forever :hug:

I hate guns :nono: straight up hate em….. I don’ even like being around em…… but I keep some brass knuckles, and my knife :tea: think I’m lying shid :tea:

I miss my grandma she left me 7 months ago today

Awwww sorry to hear that :hug:

:no: <<smh

Sandra you messing with web parts again? :lol:

ALBoy says:

Thanks buddacup and afire preshate that that lady was my heart i was her favorite

the hate in here is skrong!

ALBoy says:

Alright im done with that..
    What happened to the friday parties on here :coffee:

@ALBOY

Buck up dude. She wouldn’t want you sad mayne. You giving everybody the sads dawg.

Man, hit that skrip club bruh. Put a smile on your face. She would want it that way. :yes:

@RAZZ

Mayne, I’m finding out this here blog filled to the brim with Haters.

:eek:
    Oh, hi there Lola. :bye:

**that ol bytch**

awww man, @ALBoy, so sorry… i feel you on that… my grandma loved me like flowers love sunshine :love:

:hug:

ALBoy says:

Yea @man im texting now to facetime my worries away
    #thoakpoke :coffee:

jazi65 says:

she looks turnt up :lol:

@Jenie you know what I’m talking about don’t you? :lol:

ALBoy says:

Preshate it errbody carry on ole Al gone bealright g

San ah make ya dance says:

Oh Stop it. I like her dress tho

missyJ says:

:no: <<smh

Oh I see you have the reverse Kelly Rowland syndrome.. hatin on Jay-Z fine behind :rofl:

ALBoy says:

Boosie in jail again… freeboosie???

@NANCY

What you mean?
    :eek: <<<innocent face

ALBoy I just read he was back in fawking jail :rofl:

#FREEBOOSIE

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Forget the publicity stunt (intentionally wearing a dress that gives the illusion of a baby bump)…WTF is going on with her stretched and pulled face? She is giving Toni Braxton a run for her money in the stretch and pull aisle! :think:

@MISSY J
    “Jay Z look just like a dyck with a condom on in that last pic. Ol bytch azz nigga.
    :no: <<smh

________________________

:nono:
    I wouldn't even know how to hate! But that ol bytch azz, dyck ridin nigga there just be blatantly ain't chit in front the world and nobody say chit.

I… I just don't understand it. :shrugs:

ALBoy says:

I dont support the free boosie movement. :coffee:

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

@Jenie you know what I’m talking about don’t you?

No I’m lost :crying:

San ah make ya dance says:

Hate aint to be understood :no: Its illogical :hahaha:

um, did y’all read where i said it’s IN’TL WOMEN’S DAY?! :eek: we gonna ‘upbuild’ womenz today, not tear them down! :mad:

Boosie not back in prison. That was a hoax.

I love B’s dress. Ion’t think she preggers.

Im treating all the women to facials :cry:
    #yourewelcome. :coffee:

Nancy Drew (formerly IsThisThingOn) :cool: <<<has entered into witness protection :scared: says:

:thinking: what post was that :huh:

Im treating all the women to facials :cry:
    #yourewelcome.
    :dead:

Im sorry :crying: is facial :coffee:

oH well Jenie never mind :lol: But missy J and San did

ALBoy says:

Im treating all the women to facials
    #yourewelcome.
    ——-
    A REAL facial or a :jack: facial? :huh:

Cause I only take mistuh’s :rofl: J/K

:think: what post was that :huh:

It’s the Google theme for the day, Jenie! :eek:

San ah make ya dance says:

oH well Jenie never mind But missy J and San did

———-
    :headphones: Cues Nicki, Lookin A$$ Nig. Dont know why this came to mind :lol:

:newpost: on somebody else coming out …… :smack:

Oh it a Real facial :coffee:

I mean, I like free stuff as much as the next person… but, um, perhaps we can just start out with a foot massage, see how that goes, and then maybe work our way up? :kona:

Wasting time says:

She is faded! The Pic with her sleep sitting up in the limo is priceless. :love: