Celebs Out & About: Kanye West, Kim Kardashian

Exclusive - Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Arrive At JFK Airport

Hollywood’s most narcissistic couple Kanye West, 36, and Kim Kardashian, 33, strolled arm in arm through JFK International Airport in New York City this morning. A source close to the couple tells Sandrarose.com that Kim put undue pressure on Kanye to persuade his high-powered pal, Anna Wintour, to put her on the cover of Vogue magazine. According to the source, “Kim would not let it go. She pressured him relentlessly until he finally gave in and called Anna.”

Kim Kardashian shoes

Yesterday, Kim cleaned out her shoe closets and posted an image of her collection of shoes designed by Kanye during his former deal with Nike. She captioned the photos with the hashtags “#SoManyYearsOfDesigning” and “#CantWaitForAdidas” — in reference to Kanye signing a new deal to design shoes for Adidas.

Photos: Elder Ordonez/INFphoto.com and Instagram.com

Thighs bout to start a fire :yahoo: Hey Sandra :waves:

• libra80sbaby

I’m soooo sick of these two bishes :facepalm: GO AWAY!!! :mad:

:cosign: Libra hey bew :love:

• libra80sbaby

and WHY is Kanyetta dressed like a damn terrorist?! Just ugh

• libra80sbaby

Hi Jenie!! :hugs:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

Well, yall did ask for a :newpost: huh?

• libra80sbaby

I guess Kanyetta said “fuk it I’m wearing leatha pants FOREVA!!” :nun:

• kamadiva

@LTLurker – I was going to have to do some work if we didn’t get a new post. It has been BLAH 2day!

• kamadiva

His fist are already balled up….ready for a frog to jump!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpImj7RI0Rc Man, I just don’t care™

Kim be lookin so sexy. :yes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpImj7RI0Rc Man, I just don’t care™

:think:
    ..where is the baby?

• libra80sbaby

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

:think:
    ..where is the baby?
    —————–
    With Kim ol thirst trap ass mammie

• BigSisterGorgeousOne

:no: to those boots Kanye

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpImj7RI0Rc Man, I just don’t care™

***COLUMBUS SHORT****
    “The actor was allegedly involved in a bar fight that ended with a man in the hospital! HollywoodLifers, are you shocked by this news?

Columbus Short has a potentially massive scandal on his hands. The 31-year-old is in the center of a criminal investigation, after a man was taken to the hospital, after he was left unconscious by Columbus, according to TMZ.

Columbus Short — ‘Scandal’ Star Involved In Violent Bar Brawl

Columbus, who plays Harrison Wright on the hit show, was at Gabe’s Bar and Grill on March 15, when he reportedly got into a fight with a fellow partygoer. That’s when the guy, who is currently nameless, allegedly said: “You might be richer than me but I get my girls to buy me everything I want including your wife.”

That’s when Columbus reportedly “came up behind him” and punched him so hard that he fell to the floor, and was unconscious for several minutes. He was raced to the hospital with a broken nose.

Columbus’ Previous Battery Issues Revealed

Columbus reportedly got into a fight with a man at an LA gym in 2010 and he knocked out his teeth.

In 2013, Columbus’ wife, Tannee McCall filled for divorce after she reportedly had an affair with one of his friends.

Scandal is currently in it’s third season of ABC’s Scandal. HollywoodLifers, do you think that Columbus really beat up this guy?”

**************************

Whelp, now he know to duck next time.

• missyJ

Judging by Kim’s crotchular region it is hump day already :think: #teamnoyeast

• GAGIRL87

Those cruel summer sandals were gawjus the black and gold ones anyway

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpImj7RI0Rc Man, I just don’t care™

How you get snuck from BEHIND and get a broken nose? Nigga please. :lol:

• San ah make ya dance

She don’t even wear sneakers do she

• sassyshe

I was now going to comnent on that horrible camel toe kim sporting around

• Smokie

All I see is a camel toe.

• missyJ

===============

Is Mr. SHort remarried? Why you fighting over a man callin a known heaux a heaux? :shrugs: He should’ve bought the man a beer :fistbump: and asked him if he gotten his clean peen papas :rules: afta takin the heaux to Burger King <- Q voice

• BigSisterGorgeousOne

@Man that story sounds really fabricated…..well atleast them injuries do

• KyCakes

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

:think:
    ..where is the baby?
    ——————————————————————
    Still looking for her dignity after that phuck ass photo shoot :nono:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

All that “SoManyYearsOfDesigning” and yall wear the same shyt over and over and over? Ugh. Ok.

• Wasting time

He never smiles!!
    I don’t get it.. Not even in the magazine.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Miss Iyana stay RAZZLING on you hating bishes :nun:

Kim got a mean camel toe to match her leaning ass shoes. :lol:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Still looking for her dignity after that phuck ass photo shoot
    ——
    :dead:

• KyCakes

Smokie says:

All I see is a camel toe.
    ——————————————————————
    :yes: Monkey paw, Moose knuckle

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

I hate how he always looks liek he is holding spit in his mouth. Yuck.

• Who Dat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Say it!

• Wasting time

I love that Colimbus will knock a n199a out :box: Have your girls buy your punk a44 a new nose though :rofl:

• Who Dat

All I see is a camel toe.
    ——————————————————————
    Monkey paw, Moose knuckle

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Beef curtains…Since we was talking about Kandi downstairs….

• SugarPieHoneybunn

From downstairs….
    About Kandi…
    Kandi has said that she was #1 pissed bc the chick told her business and #2 offended bc the chick say Kandi only got to sing lead BECAUSE she was smashing JD. THIS is why she really mad.

Now why the chick mad…She thought she could sing BETTER than Kandi BUT didnt want to accept that fact that they almost never let the FAT chick sing lead ALL the time. You really mad bc nobody wanted to smash you and made you sing back up bc you eat too much.

That aint Kandi fault :coffee:

Kanye hasn’t smiled a day he’s been with Kimberly.

• Wasting time

@iyana
    You ain’t never lied!

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I hate how he always looks liek he is holding spit in his mouth. Yuck.
    ———-
    Like he chews tobacco or something. :no:

• SugarPieHoneybunn

Kanye hasn’t smiled a day he’s been with Kimberly.
    Ooops!! :rofl:

I like glasses Kimberly has on. I got the same kind from the Dollar Tree last month. :yes: UVA and UVB protection and err’y thang. :yes:

• KyCakes

I wonder if that camel is a spitter? :think:

• SOTHERNGRL

Why he got his fist balled up and his mouth twisted like that,and Kim got her hand on his shoulder like she walking him down off a ledge?

• SOTHERNGRL

@Man you really need to go getcho girl. She is looking all sense of style and everything else she she got with Kanye.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpImj7RI0Rc Man, I just don’t care™

Yall heard Shaq getting sued for “sneaking” one of his coworkers?

• kamadiva

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I hate how he always looks liek he is holding spit in his mouth. Yuck.
    ———-
    Miss Iyana: Like he chews tobacco or something.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I think that is from his accident and his jaw being broken and having to be fixed.

• SugarPieHoneybunn

Iyana and Southerngirl’s gravis….SMH :cry:

• kamadiva

@Man – yeah…I heard about Shaq…rough housing and messed up the dude back of something…or dude thought he could make Shaq a bottom…not sure which one is true? :shrug:

• kamadiva

@SothernGrl – that is what I said! Kanye like he ready for a frog to jump! He wish a MF would….

• San ah make ya dance

Yall calling her Kimberly today :hahaha:

• weFukNorNah

Did kanye get those boots from old navy lol

• missyJ

Y’all done shamed me :hides: I was gon spend my lil lunch break on chere jawbabbajawing instead of going to the grocery sto like I planned. But Ion want lilmissy looking like Draya’s son eating saltines a ketchup packets cuz we ain’t got no bolonna and kraft cheese slices

• weFukNorNah

Yea kanyes who jaw is made of surgical steel…

• weFukNorNah

*whole

• KyCakes

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Yall heard Shaq getting sued for “sneaking” one of his coworkers?

——————————————————————-
    That nigguh is 7’1″…he ain’t ‘sneaking’ no where….

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Kim’s pants are giving ME a yeast infection they’re so tight :hide:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfDAoSDsAS4 Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool:

:blink: I know this blitch bet NAT have a copy of that damm vogue mag in that bag!!!!!! :cuss:

• libra80sbaby

———-
    :wail:

• weFukNorNah

and he lost alot of his bottom teeth..thats why he has those diamond teeth… for a long time he rapped with some of his bottom teeth missing

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpImj7RI0Rc Man, I just don’t care™

@KY
    “Yall heard Shaq getting sued for “sneaking” one of his coworkers?

——————————————————————-
    That nigguh is 7’1?…he ain’t ‘sneaking’ no where….
    ______________________________

And almost 400 lbs! Talkin bout he was just “playing” with that other nigga.

Naw bruh… yo big azz ain’t built to just “playin” and chit. I don’t believe a word out Shaq lyin azz mouf.

• KyCakes

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

———————————————————————
    You know she do :lol:

That right there is ‘Vogue’ thick….

Bish was prolly reading it on the plane and chit :yawn:

———-
    Boo, No. :lol: He has looked like he’s been pissed off like that since he’s been with that girl. WHY? IDK but look up picks of him from when he was dating all those other women.

His face swelling ain’t gonna last 10+ years. It BEEN went down. :lol: besides. He always had a crooked type face.

• SOTHERNGRL

@MissyJ go get that baby some food fo you have a long azz docket number showing how you aint cooking or cleaning. WEBBIE would be so hurt cause as a independent woman she should be cooking & cleaning & douching her puzzay and since she aint cooking or cleaning you know she aint doing the last.

• KyCakes

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Naw bruh… yo big azz ain’t built to just “playin” and chit.
    ———————————————————————

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpImj7RI0Rc Man, I just don’t care™

Man, yall be up in Kim puss harder than me. I stared at her chit for a hot minute and don’t see no camel toe. I think the pants just designed like that.

Yall just be goin hard on Kim for no reason. SMH.
    :facepalm:

• libra80sbaby

And almost 400 lbs! Talkin bout he was just “playing” with that other nigga.
    —————————
    CRINE! :crying1:

• SOTHERNGRL

For some reason I bet the room those shoes are in stinks to high heaven.

Kaney had false teeth before he got the golds/platinums in his mouth.

• Ms Peaches

Why isnt this a surprise

• SOTHERNGRL

I don’t believe a word out Shaq lyin azz mouf.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^I :thinking: this is @Mans #1 rule. That ni99a shows all his teeth. He cant be trusted.

I wish I could shop at whole foods. :wail:

• kamadiva

If a washcloth smell…AFTER you have bathed with soap and water, you need to see a DR!

Bish was prolly reading it on the plane and chit :yawn:

:no: real thirst… unquenchable even :phew: