Celebs Out & About: Kanye West, Kim Kardashian

Exclusive - Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Arrive At JFK Airport

Hollywood’s most narcissistic couple Kanye West, 36, and Kim Kardashian, 33, strolled arm in arm through JFK International Airport in New York City this morning. A source close to the couple tells Sandrarose.com that Kim put undue pressure on Kanye to persuade his high-powered pal, Anna Wintour, to put her on the cover of Vogue magazine. According to the source, “Kim would not let it go. She pressured him relentlessly until he finally gave in and called Anna.”

Kim Kardashian shoes

Yesterday, Kim cleaned out her shoe closets and posted an image of her collection of shoes designed by Kanye during his former deal with Nike. She captioned the photos with the hashtags “#SoManyYearsOfDesigning” and “#CantWaitForAdidas” — in reference to Kanye signing a new deal to design shoes for Adidas.

Photos: Elder Ordonez/INFphoto.com and Instagram.com

70 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Kanye West, Kim Kardashian”

Thighs bout to start a fire :yahoo: Hey Sandra :waves:

libra80sbaby says:

I’m soooo sick of these two bishes :facepalm: GO AWAY!!! :mad:

libra80sbaby says:

and WHY is Kanyetta dressed like a damn terrorist?! Just ugh

libra80sbaby says:

Hi Jenie!! :hugs:

Well, yall did ask for a :newpost: huh?

libra80sbaby says:

I guess Kanyetta said “fuk it I’m wearing leatha pants FOREVA!!” :nun:

kamadiva says:

@LTLurker – I was going to have to do some work if we didn’t get a new post. It has been BLAH 2day!

kamadiva says:

His fist are already balled up….ready for a frog to jump!

libra80sbaby says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

:think:
    ..where is the baby?
    —————–
    With Kim ol thirst trap ass mammie

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

:no: to those boots Kanye

***COLUMBUS SHORT****
    “The actor was allegedly involved in a bar fight that ended with a man in the hospital! HollywoodLifers, are you shocked by this news?

Columbus Short has a potentially massive scandal on his hands. The 31-year-old is in the center of a criminal investigation, after a man was taken to the hospital, after he was left unconscious by Columbus, according to TMZ.

Columbus Short — ‘Scandal’ Star Involved In Violent Bar Brawl

Columbus, who plays Harrison Wright on the hit show, was at Gabe’s Bar and Grill on March 15, when he reportedly got into a fight with a fellow partygoer. That’s when the guy, who is currently nameless, allegedly said: “You might be richer than me but I get my girls to buy me everything I want including your wife.”

That’s when Columbus reportedly “came up behind him” and punched him so hard that he fell to the floor, and was unconscious for several minutes. He was raced to the hospital with a broken nose.

Columbus’ Previous Battery Issues Revealed

Columbus reportedly got into a fight with a man at an LA gym in 2010 and he knocked out his teeth.

In 2013, Columbus’ wife, Tannee McCall filled for divorce after she reportedly had an affair with one of his friends.

Scandal is currently in it’s third season of ABC’s Scandal. HollywoodLifers, do you think that Columbus really beat up this guy?”

**************************

Whelp, now he know to duck next time.

missyJ says:

Judging by Kim’s crotchular region it is hump day already :think: #teamnoyeast

GAGIRL87 says:

Those cruel summer sandals were gawjus the black and gold ones anyway

How you get snuck from BEHIND and get a broken nose? Nigga please. :lol:

San ah make ya dance says:

She don’t even wear sneakers do she

sassyshe says:

I was now going to comnent on that horrible camel toe kim sporting around

Smokie says:

All I see is a camel toe.

missyJ says:

===============

Is Mr. SHort remarried? Why you fighting over a man callin a known heaux a heaux? :shrugs: He should’ve bought the man a beer :fistbump: and asked him if he gotten his clean peen papas :rules: afta takin the heaux to Burger King <- Q voice

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

@Man that story sounds really fabricated…..well atleast them injuries do

KyCakes says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

:think:
    ..where is the baby?
    ——————————————————————
    Still looking for her dignity after that phuck ass photo shoot :nono:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

All that “SoManyYearsOfDesigning” and yall wear the same shyt over and over and over? Ugh. Ok.

Wasting time says:

He never smiles!!
    I don’t get it.. Not even in the magazine.

Kim got a mean camel toe to match her leaning ass shoes. :lol:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Still looking for her dignity after that phuck ass photo shoot
    ——
    :dead:

KyCakes says:

Smokie says:

All I see is a camel toe.
    ——————————————————————
    :yes: Monkey paw, Moose knuckle

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I hate how he always looks liek he is holding spit in his mouth. Yuck.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Say it!

Wasting time says:

I love that Colimbus will knock a n199a out :box: Have your girls buy your punk a44 a new nose though :rofl:

All I see is a camel toe.
    ——————————————————————
    Monkey paw, Moose knuckle

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Beef curtains…Since we was talking about Kandi downstairs….

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

From downstairs….
    About Kandi…
    Kandi has said that she was #1 pissed bc the chick told her business and #2 offended bc the chick say Kandi only got to sing lead BECAUSE she was smashing JD. THIS is why she really mad.

Now why the chick mad…She thought she could sing BETTER than Kandi BUT didnt want to accept that fact that they almost never let the FAT chick sing lead ALL the time. You really mad bc nobody wanted to smash you and made you sing back up bc you eat too much.

That aint Kandi fault :coffee:

Kanye hasn’t smiled a day he’s been with Kimberly.

Wasting time says:

@iyana
    You ain’t never lied!

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I hate how he always looks liek he is holding spit in his mouth. Yuck.
    ———-
    Like he chews tobacco or something. :no:

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

Kanye hasn’t smiled a day he’s been with Kimberly.
    Ooops!! :rofl:

I like glasses Kimberly has on. I got the same kind from the Dollar Tree last month. :yes: UVA and UVB protection and err’y thang. :yes:

KyCakes says:

I wonder if that camel is a spitter? :think:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Why he got his fist balled up and his mouth twisted like that,and Kim got her hand on his shoulder like she walking him down off a ledge?

SOTHERNGRL says:

@Man you really need to go getcho girl. She is looking all sense of style and everything else she she got with Kanye.

Yall heard Shaq getting sued for “sneaking” one of his coworkers?

kamadiva says:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I hate how he always looks liek he is holding spit in his mouth. Yuck.
    ———-
    Miss Iyana: Like he chews tobacco or something.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I think that is from his accident and his jaw being broken and having to be fixed.

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

Iyana and Southerngirl’s gravis….SMH :cry:

kamadiva says:

@Man – yeah…I heard about Shaq…rough housing and messed up the dude back of something…or dude thought he could make Shaq a bottom…not sure which one is true? :shrug:

kamadiva says:

@SothernGrl – that is what I said! Kanye like he ready for a frog to jump! He wish a MF would….

San ah make ya dance says:

Yall calling her Kimberly today :hahaha:

weFukNorNah says:

Did kanye get those boots from old navy lol

missyJ says:

Y’all done shamed me :hides: I was gon spend my lil lunch break on chere jawbabbajawing instead of going to the grocery sto like I planned. But Ion want lilmissy looking like Draya’s son eating saltines a ketchup packets cuz we ain’t got no bolonna and kraft cheese slices

weFukNorNah says:

Yea kanyes who jaw is made of surgical steel…

weFukNorNah says:

*whole

KyCakes says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Yall heard Shaq getting sued for “sneaking” one of his coworkers?

——————————————————————-
    That nigguh is 7’1″…he ain’t ‘sneaking’ no where….

Buttercup says:

Kim’s pants are giving ME a yeast infection they’re so tight :hide:

:blink: I know this blitch bet NAT have a copy of that damm vogue mag in that bag!!!!!! :cuss:

libra80sbaby says:

———-
    :wail:

weFukNorNah says:

and he lost alot of his bottom teeth..thats why he has those diamond teeth… for a long time he rapped with some of his bottom teeth missing

@KY
    “Yall heard Shaq getting sued for “sneaking” one of his coworkers?

——————————————————————-
    That nigguh is 7’1?…he ain’t ‘sneaking’ no where….
    ______________________________

And almost 400 lbs! Talkin bout he was just “playing” with that other nigga.

Naw bruh… yo big azz ain’t built to just “playin” and chit. I don’t believe a word out Shaq lyin azz mouf.

KyCakes says:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

———————————————————————
    You know she do :lol:

That right there is ‘Vogue’ thick….

Bish was prolly reading it on the plane and chit :yawn:

———-
    Boo, No. :lol: He has looked like he’s been pissed off like that since he’s been with that girl. WHY? IDK but look up picks of him from when he was dating all those other women.

His face swelling ain’t gonna last 10+ years. It BEEN went down. :lol: besides. He always had a crooked type face.

SOTHERNGRL says:

@MissyJ go get that baby some food fo you have a long azz docket number showing how you aint cooking or cleaning. WEBBIE would be so hurt cause as a independent woman she should be cooking & cleaning & douching her puzzay and since she aint cooking or cleaning you know she aint doing the last.

KyCakes says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Naw bruh… yo big azz ain’t built to just “playin” and chit.
    ———————————————————————

Man, yall be up in Kim puss harder than me. I stared at her chit for a hot minute and don’t see no camel toe. I think the pants just designed like that.

Yall just be goin hard on Kim for no reason. SMH.
    :facepalm:

libra80sbaby says:

And almost 400 lbs! Talkin bout he was just “playing” with that other nigga.
    —————————
    CRINE! :crying1:

SOTHERNGRL says:

For some reason I bet the room those shoes are in stinks to high heaven.

Kaney had false teeth before he got the golds/platinums in his mouth.

Ms Peaches says:

Why isnt this a surprise

SOTHERNGRL says:

I don’t believe a word out Shaq lyin azz mouf.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^I :thinking: this is @Mans #1 rule. That ni99a shows all his teeth. He cant be trusted.

kamadiva says:

If a washcloth smell…AFTER you have bathed with soap and water, you need to see a DR!

Bish was prolly reading it on the plane and chit :yawn:

:no: real thirst… unquenchable even :phew: