Celebs Out & About: La La Anthony, Kim Kardashian, Charlize Theron

La La Anthony spotted smiling as entering at the MSG, to see the Knicks and Indiana Pacers play in New York City

Socialite and reality TV star La La Anthony feigned surprise when she saw the paparazzi as she entered Madison Square Garden last night. (Didn’t she tell the paparazzi where she would be?) La La was at MSG to watch her husband Carmelo and the NY Knicks upset Indiana 92-86.
Photo: Santi/Splash News

Kim Kardashian exits Crustacean's restaurant with girlfriend Brittny Gastineau

Socialite Kim Kardashian caused a scene as she exited Crustacean’s restaurant with bestie Brittny Gastineau (not pictured). The paparazzi tripped over each other and knocked down the valet booth in their haste to snap pictures of Kim’s latest cosmetic surgery mishap.
Photo: Vladimir Labissiere/Splash News

Charlize Theron and baby son Jackson having a good time on the beach in Miami

Actress Charlize Theron took time out of her busy schedule to play with adopted baby son Jackson, 2, on the beach during a break in her photoshoot with Mario Testino.
Photo: MCCFL / Splash News

179 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: La La Anthony, Kim Kardashian, Charlize Theron”

San ah make ya dance says:

LaLa you are not doing that coat justice. With that outfit :no: Nope

San ah make ya dance says:

I see Kim will just continue to wear the same style, different color

kamadiva says:

I like LaLa’s shoes!

A.J. says:

I dislike portfolio sized clutches. Reminds me of someone dropping off mail and documents for signature. :tea:

Lala’s style is :thinking:
    I’m so sick of hearing about Kim’s fat azz :facepalm: damn ….

Kim is getting “Hag(etha-esq)” in the face these days. :huh: Much like her mom. :no:

Stop fvckin with your face Kim!!

The Pearl! says:

missyJ says:

@The Pearl

Big ups to Becky for lasting as long as she did. Me and lil missy in the airport.. sprite couple sitting down next to the outlet. Me and lil missy sit across from them so she can charge her tablet and watch a movie. I actually timed them 2:37 and they were out
    Yeah. Becky was a soldier!

Kim is going to need a facelift real soon :huh: damn she is aging …. that happened quick too :no:

Matchsticks says:

Kim’s face looks so damn distorted… :facepalm:

In other news, I am LOVING La La’s pumps!

Just Looking says:

Is this baby related to Luis; Sandra’s son. Don’t them two look alike?

========
    I had to debate on whether it was a clutch or an ipad cover. I love the color and material though.

Wasting time says:

Can someone explain to me why Kim K. toes are always touching the pavement??

Matchsticks says:

dayum, no joke…Kim looks every BIT of 45 in that pic…

that pic makes me think of that epi of ‘Girlfriends’ when Toni went to a botox party and one side of her face was frozen!

missyJ says:

Is this baby related to Luis; Sandra’s son. Don’t them two look alike?

OH EM GEE!! What if they were in a Sister Sister situation??

Crustacean’s huh? …she certainly looks like a big ol’ lobster :tea:

missyJ says:

dayum, no joke…Kim looks every BIT of 45 in that pic…

-=——————–
    She better quit before she looks like Big Ang :no:

She usta be very pretty. Shame to ruin your looks and you can’t even say Welp at least I had a blast dranking and snorting my looks away :facepalm: PRIORITIES PEOPLE

missyJ says:

Is this baby related to Luis; Sandra’s son. Don’t them two look alike?

——————-

Or wait :think: is that a racist situation.. all black folks look alike.. I’m confused on how to feel right now

missyJ says:
    She better quit before she looks like Big Ang :no: .

You are the Worst ma’am. THE WORST !

Wasting time says:

Keyshia Cole did TBC. I’m listening now and SMH already!

EyesofScorpio says:

why Kim never has NorthbyNorthwest with her?

hell_on_heels says:

I like La La’s look…that’s all I got. Hi Roses :hi:

Wasting time says:

Keyshia Cole did TBC. I’m listening now and SMH already!
    March 20, 2014 at 11:00 am

where can I find the interview :popcorn:

VDot says:

I see Kim will just continue to wear the same style, different color

:yes:

I swear I’ve seen this outfit in creme, black, red, blue, purple. :eyeroll”

Oh lord this interview :faceplam: smdh

DYmondgurl says:

OH EM GEE!! What if they were in a Sister Sister situation??

This paired with that gravie made me :wail: out in the office

Buttercup says:

Soooo who do y’all think was shot on Scandal? I say David. *puts mic in blog’s face*

Jenie she’s 10 years younger than what she looks. :lol:

Butter for some reason I thinking someone else may have been shooting and Jake may have shot (that) shooter ….. but Ion know to be honest :shrugs:

——-
    Liv… :kona:

Ms Peaches says:

@San -I agree with you. This chick wears the same shaped outfit different color. I am rememering at least 3 she has worn just this month. Sandra go to your batcave and pull up the footage. Whats up with the two pieces she’s already short.

Keyshia Cole is immature as hell :rolleyes: no growth at all !

Matchsticks says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

How old is Kim :thinking:
    ________

Like 33, 34…don’t reference that number against what you see tho… :tea:

Just Looking says:

Got Dayumnnnnnn – What happened to Kim? Regardless that she is woman for hire, she was very attractive at one point. She need to :stop: with this facial surgery thing. Looking like Joan Rivers

===========
    Ooooh, I see. Jake shot the person who was going to shoot David or James. On the previews, Liv was saying that they would find who did it, and they would spend the rest of their life in jail. I just can’t imagine the show without James or David.

Just Looking says:

Matchsticks says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
    How old is Kim :thinking:
    ________
    Like 33, 34…don’t reference that number against what you see tho… :tea:
    ++++++++
    Like “Mr.” Jackie Christie says, she only 27 but her puzzay is like 68.

:tea:

Liv… :kona:
    ========
    Why do say Liv, Razz? Did you read some spoilers :sideeye:

Buttercup says:

Never mind Razz. Don’t answer that question. I don’t want to know.

And what is with all these damn advertisements on the net now :angry: shyt irks my soul…. ya get all into a video then :stop: BAM a damn commercial :mad:

Miss Iyana stay RAZZLING on you hating bishes :nun: says:

What is key co talking about

Body Language tells so much …… something is wrong (bitter) bitter…… why is she so angry …….. that shyt will destroy you Keisha :nono:
    but she is not talking about nothing….. going around the questions. Pretty much her and Boobie are done … Like we didn’t know that :shrugs:

FUGG Kim’s face. Why is her tidday pointing downward in pic two?

That bish is South-West.

Buttuh- I was just sayin that lol I dont watch scandal :lol:

kamadiva says:

@buttercup – I think Jake shot Charlie!

KyCakes says:

So wait…What’s the cosmetic surgery mishap?

Did they slice some fat off her back and make bacon? :think:

KyCakes says:

FUGG Kim’s face. Why is her tidday pointing downward in pic two?

That bish is South-West.
    ——————————————————————
    Well, actually, with Kanye’s :homo: ass fuggin her, she is actually South Bi Southwest

To answer our ever inquisitive male Rose from downstairs…

Fugg naw aint nobody charging MOI no almost $800 and I dont notice. I can go to Chick Fil A for lunch and come back and check my swipe. I check once daily every day. No matter if it is a swipe at the Dollar Tree for $10 or a charge for travel charges for hundreds of dollars. My MAMA dont “review” my statements for me to see if I missed anything. I have an almost 20 year old daughter and I aint checking HERN either.

Bye.

Did they slice some fat off her back and make bacon?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    :pigsfly:

Wasting time says:

Ugh to this Keyshia interview :cuss: she needs a hug and jesus!

KyCakes says:

Jenie love :kiss:

Buttercup says:

@buttercup – I think Jake shot Charlie!
    ========
    That’s what I think too. Charlie was supposed to be out of the business, but Cyrus asked Jake to allow him to complete one thing for him. Charlie would never completely out of the business, so Jake had to take him out.

If Charlie is gone, what happens to Quinn? She is on my nerves something terrible these days.

With regards to Scandal.
    I don’t think Jake shot either of them, but recruited them both for b613. That is who is was talking to them. The sadness in the coming attraction was for the reporter.

VDot says:

That bish is South-West.

KY-I have that picture on my OG :lol: as Who wore it best? :lol: everyone chose Mike :ghost:

Wasting time says:

@Butter leave Quinn alone. I feel so bad for her! They ruined her live and Huck turned on her and I can feel why he did it but he ‘gon to fah!

JENN-NAY :hug:

midwestgyrl says:

Ok, so I am new to posting but a long time lurker. Question: Soooo, when you first make a comment and your waiting for moderation… does your comment just disappear forever never to be seen again? Just asking.

Kimmode’s hair in the back O_o lOOKS liKe a birds nest

:nono:

Wasting time says:

Ugh to this Keyshia interview :cuss: she needs a hug and jesus!

:thankyou: something is wrong :no: damn and I use to be such a huge fan…. not no more :nono: not no more…. I can not support her

dub wh you got winning the tourney??? :wait:

everyone chose Mike
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mike Myers is rocking that hairdo chile. He been rocking that ish since he was chasing Jamie Lee Curtis around in the first movie. Late 70′s/early 80s.

His shat a throwback.

midwestgyrl says:

___________________________
    :bite: you must have posted something violated the community :rules:
    :hahaha: but nah did you have a url in your comment or something :thinking:
    and :welcome:

kamadiva says:

Charlie is a loose cannon for Jake; as he is trying to assess what he has inherited (he don’t even know who all works for B613 – he was shocked to see the SSA Tom). Jake wouldn’t help Cyrus (initially) so I think he went back to Charlie and we all know Cyrus don’t mind off-ing James!

Quinn – I think her character, much like Harrison’s is starting to be developed more. but one thing I do not like is them making Abby more vulnerable…saying she love David and shyt!

Lil Billy Donovan and Florida @Luvn. It PAINED me so dayum much. :sad: But they best all around team in the country. I also played a bracket at my brother in law job with Michigan State winning.

My Cinderella team so to speak cause there are no TRUE ones this time…is Creighton.

With regards to Scandal.

:thinking: that would be a good twist

missyJ says:

Ion think Keyshia has said anything crazy in her interview

Buttercup says:

@Ky, I cannot STAND you :rofl: I kept thinking to myself that Nene’s hair looked like someone’s. I just couldn’t put my finger on it. You hit the nail on the head :ghost:

KyCakes says:

everyone chose Mike
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mike Myers is rocking that hairdo chile. He been rocking that ish since he was chasing Jamie Lee Curtis around in the first movie. Late 70?s/early 80s.

His shat a throwback.
    ——————————————————————–
    Countess Vaughn needs to check with Mike and see which glue he used on his lace front….He apparently didn’t have any issues :tea:

*runs in the post out of breath!*

LUVIE!!!!

Girrrrrrl, you ain’t toldt me they had D Sharper’s arse LOCKED UP!!! :lock: :bite:

This thing has gotten more & more turrible!!!!!

Somebody need to kill Quinn sick of her azz….. she is annoying as hell like Andrea was in the walking dead :no:

missyJ says:

Ion think Keyshia has said anything crazy in her interview

I see past all of that :nono: something is truly off

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    AND been using it for DECADES. She needs to consult the elders :ghost:

@dub I said Florida too, hubby said :nono: IONcurr if we lose our money I WIll NAHT put them as winners in my bracket :hahaha:

WER rolling with SPARTAN nation too

@THING ON
    girl Yes sharper is incarcerated, However I think it’s unjust :tea:

KyCakes says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    AND been using it for DECADES. She needs to consult the elders :ghost:
    ———————————————————————-
    :yes: :rofl:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    AND been using it for DECADES. She needs to consult the elders
    ———
    Smelling like despondency and rancid mayonnaise. :tea:

Luvie, you think the lock-up is unjust or that they’re ‘holding’ him? :think:

Just Looking says:

you ain’t toldt me they had D Sharper’s arse LOCKED UP!!! :lock: :bite:
    This thing has gotten more & more turrible!!!!!

Personally sent this somebody….. :tea:

Then I also posted this. Dude with his fine ass if Drugging and raping chics around the Union.

Chics would have gave it to him for free, but this crazy dude like to take it. :chase: :fight:

Gigi26 says:

Ahhh Midwestgyrl:

Any relation to Ms Fuller the alleged baby mother of Luda? You looks familiar hmmmm :thinking:

========
    My heart bled at the beginning for Quinn, but it stopped when she started being über annoying. Huck kept telling her that she wasn’t about that life, but she wouldn’t listen. The man had his family taken from him and was a hobo. I think he would know what he’s talking about, annoying-azz Quinn.

missyJ says:

I see past all of that :nono: something is truly off
    ———————————

I mean she seem like she just a chick going through a bad divorce. Add to the facts she come from a my mama love the pipe more than me background. She bound to trip, it’s bad to fugg over anyone but when you fugg over someone who didn’t think anybody really love em.. it’s a whole nother thang.

Boobie has this squeaky clean image so folks act like he caint do no wrong.. that has to be even harder knowing the WORLD blame you when your life fall apart. Boobie aint squeaky clean.. I can say that for a fact :coffee:

KyCakes says:

@Just why for come you got Thomas Sams from “Lean On Me” in your gravi?

CountessVaughn GETS A big sit YO Fat ass down from me, You know she spent a lot of money on lipo,tummy tuck and booty implants . . .
    And she’s RIGHT back where she STARTED

It Pains me how these folKs shYte away ther money.
    Chile. . Ive had work done in the past, and damn If I let that money be a waste

:nono:

Yes @Looking, that’s the way I ‘view’ it also :tea:
    He’s been on a spree of sorts with charges from coast to coast… N.O., Az, L.A., L.V., Miami(?)… he’s a predator and it seems to be premeditated w/him using ambien and morphine :huh: I mean, I know you can get ambien, but where you getting a stash of morphine??!!! :blink:

KyCakes says:

@Just why for come you got Thomas Sams from “Lean On Me” in your gravi?
    ————-
    :ghost:

You like smoking crack?

Keyshis Cole is like that neighborhood girl that you wanna buss down, but you just know that she gon get mad and cuss out your mama, or buss your windows, fight the new buss down, or try and get you to hit her so she can call the cops. Just TOO damn hood and mentally BROKE!! :shrug:

Ain’t NO puzzy worth all that hassle :no:

Buttercup says:

I can say that for a fact
    =======
    Expound. Ain’t not teas been spilt around these parts in a while :tea:

missyJ says:

————————–

:facepalm: Quinn just so lost. I hate her, she just too big for her britches. THink she all tough tryin to tail folks but flip her chit just cuz she got a lil cheek lick :shrugs: who ain’t been kidnapped and had their cheek licked.

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:
    Luvie, you think the lock-up is unjust or that they’re ‘holding’ him?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    He was out on a million dollar bond in Cali, then they revoked it because he was under “suspicion” in New Orleans, N.O. hadn’t even charged him with anything, and last I read a week ago.Still hadnt

Wasting time says:

It is the way she is talking and how she is answering the questions that have me :mad:

@LuvN My sister always talk mad mess to me when I pick an SEC to win. Her dumb azz always puts UNC. Heffa March Madness is about MONEY. Not about fuggin loyalty. That is why you dont never win ish.

Sis: But sometimes YOU put UNC. *Gabby lip quiver* :crying1:
    Me: YES bish. The years that I KNOW they gonna make me a coin. You think I put them up there in 2005 and 2009 cause of my undying love for them? You put them as winning when they aint got a chance in hail of doing so.
    Sis: :sad: You are mean
    Me: No Bish. I am realistic. :coffee: Now give these brackets to your husband and STFU.

Big dummy.

Buttercup says:

who ain’t been kidnapped and had their cheek licked.
    =========
    I guess I haven’t lived honey :nun: :hahaha:

Im sure they feel it maybe Precautionary measures. But I guess they’re well with in their rights and is not a violation of his rights.

but I
    digress

:tea:

Just TOO damn hood and mentally BROKE!!

Ain’t NO puzzy worth all that hassle
    ————-

missyJ says:

Expound. Ain’t not teas been spilt around these parts in a while :tea:

—————————–
    I don’t tawk. :coffee: <— me waiting in the hotel lobby

who ain’t been kidnapped and had their cheek licked

________________________________

WHET is wrong w/you??!! :huh:

Her dumb azz always puts UNC. Heffa March Madness is about MONEY.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :lol: I agree.

ME -> :tea: at hubby. that’s all I got for him and the Spartans right now

Wasting time says:

Quinn is lost and she has nothing and no one. The people who ruined her life, then “saved” her life, tried to kill her. Of course she identified the most with Huck, he don’t have nothing either. I love how he admitted to loving her though and I know she loves him too they should put them together.

I was mad that Harrison was scared of a woman but turned on the way on when he broke her Princess Jasmine looking a** down.

Matchsticks says:

I know you can get ambien, but where you getting a stash of morphine??!!!
    _________

Believe it or not they’re giving that shyt out now.. :( They’ve got some stuff out there now that makes morphine look like a tablet of Aleve… my mom’s doc was practically handing it to her last time she went to get checked up for a pain in her side…

hotel lobby
    ===
    Hotel…hotel…Holiday Inn. If your girl starts acting up, then you call her friend :headphone:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Hey baaaaaaaaabies!!!

SummerBaby says:

Has anyone seen the video on by :gay: rapper Fly Young Red? :shocked: I wasn’t ready.

Just Looking says:

@Nancy and THE Hardy Boys – Hell I got morphine at the crib from surgery last year. Ball players can get whatever they want. Sript or no script.

Still don’t understand, he so fine, but his package and self esteem may be low.

San ah make ya dance says:

Watching that interview. Why Keyshia sound like a dude :blink:

Doc tried to give pops a morphine script.

Pops –> :stop: I like sleeping and being pain free, but I LOVE waking up a lil bit mo’. Fcuk around and take too many by accident and end up at a surprise family reunion with my brothers up yonder. Just write me up for some :smoke:

Doc –> :huh:

Me –> :smack:

I wonder is Harrison tied in with Olivia mother? :tea: Oh and I believe mamapope running all this shyt :yes:

wow, between the pharmaceutical companies and the ‘pusher man’ doctors,, they gonna have a whole generation of folks hooked on ‘legal’ drugs :no: (yet, I can’t even buy claritin w/out ID and voluntary tracking :no:

Buttercup says:

Harrison turned me own for a quick second. I couldn’t compartmentalize Harrison from Columbus who walked smooth off a stage.

San ah make ya dance says:

Watching that interview. Why Keyshia sound like a dude

Playing tough girl I guess :shrugs: her demeanor has changed :no:

missyJ says:

mamapope running all this shyt

—————-

Sure is

SummerBaby says:

Didn’t make it past 20 seconds :nono: I can not :no:

San ah make ya dance says:

Playing tough girl I guess :shrugs: her demeanor has changed :no:
    —————
    Wheres the femininity?

sassyshe says:

Ain’t NO puzzy worth all that hassle
    ——————————————————————————-
    :cosign:
    Keyshia problem is that she doesnt know how to STFU. She gets all in her feelings put her business on front street then after want to backtrack and ask for privacy. Be all in your emotions in the privacy of your friends and family away from twitter. Also its clear that girl got some work to do on herself that why she couldn’t love Boobie and pushed him away

Buttercup says:

I believe mamapope running all this shyt
    =====
    Her level of evil hasn’t been revealed to us yet, but I already know that she is purity evil.

SummerBaby says:

I was so stunned & shocked. I couldn’t imagine growing up during theses times.

San ah make ya dance says:

Playing tough girl I guess :shrugs: her demeanor has changed :no:
    —————
    Wheres the femininity?

I wonder is she liking the ladies now :lick: that may be a good fit for her… I can see it happening too :yes:

Ball players can get whatever they want. Sript or no script.

Still don’t understand, he so fine, but his package and self esteem may be low.

_________________________

Yeah, I can see how it would be very easy for hims as a ball player. Anyway, he’s not looking so ‘fine’ in lock-up… some of whatever he really is on the inside is starting to show on the outside (dead eyes and such)… I can remember being in church and my mom would tell us after service how she looked at so-and-so and what she saw resembled something other than sweet sister so-and-so… i’m starting to understand what she must have been seeing (Lord I don’t want THAT gift though :tea: )

SummerBaby says:

I was so stunned & shocked. I couldn’t imagine growing up during theses times.

reason number 893 why I will not have another child. I just pray my baby make it through these trying times :pray:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Kim’s face :no: it looks sawish
    She used to be so pretty

sassyshe says:

Ain’t NO puzzy worth all that hassle
    ——————————————————————————-
    :cosign:

and did you see how when dude asked when was the last time you had to slap someone…. then she said it was a he :facepalm: maggot!!!! To think I use to be a huge fan :no:

Just Looking says:

Today, speaking with a colleague. Indian chic (Hindu) She said she usta be fat and now drinks Jasmine tea first thing in the am and right before she goes to bad. She is very tiny. like size preteen 14.

Me — :tea: RET NOW :yes:

S/N – She says she buys them from vitamin world. 100 bags for 6.99

I just pray my baby make it through these trying times :pray:

____________________________

Awwww Jenie :hug: she’ll be fine w/you as a mom. (And I touch and agree w/you on that! :pray: ) Nah tell HIM thank ya!!!!

and when they asked was she cool with Michelle and that look and expression that was made :tea: see a lady would have said everything is fine :grill: don’t let these DJ’s work you mah! :facepalm: work them

Just Looking says:

amen :pray: We must plead the heavens over our children and teach them in the way they should go…then hope and pray for the best.

Razz! Now do YOU start posting obits in here :spank: …you know we went through that w/Sandra last week :facepalm:

___________________________________________________

And was prob in his face with her chin up like “nigga I DARE you to hit me back!! DO IT!!! All the while her finger is hovering over the send button to call 911.

Hoodrat…

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

I just pray my baby make it through these trying times :pray:
    ____________________________

:bow: Hold me :hug: sad world we live in

Buttercup says:

Keyshia Miesha’s speech seems a little slurred and delayed to me.

DYmondgurl says:

———————–
    :clap: I have one baby as well and usta want anotha but these times chile :tea: bout to start teaching him to :steer: this summa :hide:

Matchsticks says:

@Just Looking

I used to drink Jasmine tea a lot…the one thing I always have to remember is to not over steep it, bc that stuff is STRONG…you’ll feel like you’re drinking a bottle of jasmine perfume! 2 minutes tops! :yes:

Long Time Lurker says:

___________________________________________________
    Hoodrat…

Yep :yes: maggot!!!! :rofl:

DYmondgurl says:

———————–

I wanted another lil girl but hunty I can not :no: I will get a dog :yes:

_________________________

um, is she consuming anthing betwixt her morn and eve teabags? :think:

Fred Phelps died.
    ====
    We all have to meet our maker one day :coffee:

sassyshe says:

@jenie yea referring to Boobie. I dont feel sorry for Keyshia. I honestly think that after Jeezy she wanted to show the world she can have a fairytale ending and cause all her girls were having babies and getting married she jumped on the bandwagon. Keyshia was too immature for a marriage and treated that man like he was an accessory especially when his career started falling off while her was still thriving. Honestly this interview sounds like a drama script for a reality show cause if you want people to respect your privacy dont film a reality show while trying to get your life together

Just Looking says:

:preach: :pray:

One of Mr Razz’s relatives messaged me on FB talking about some “Hey Tita” I looked at it like :blink: this dude being fresh?

I looked up tita and it means auntie or more so of a term of endearment in tagolog. :lol:

Fred Phelps died.
    ====
    We all have to meet our maker one day
    ——-
    Tried not to laugh at that.. :|

:waiting:

um, no, Razz… you gonna enlighten me, or i got to google ol’ Fred? :eek:

San ah make ya dance says:

Keyshia Miesha’s speech seems a little slurred and delayed to me.
    ———–
    :hahaha: I was wondering if she hit that bottle myself

DYmondgurl says:

I wanted another lil girl but hunty I can not I will get a dog

——————-

I wanted a mini DYmondgurl too soooooo BAD … gave that up :tea:

Thass how I got 4 cats :hahaha:

sassyshe says:

:clap: I can not with such fawkery …… beesh is in her 30′s and once you hit 30 and still on that maggot hood life teeny bopper shyt I will not support :nono: sorry …… and the fact that you answered that messy azz question about slapping somebody …. :facepalm: throwing subliminal shade :rolleyes: child’s play …..

Nancy- Fred Phelps is the dude who ran the church who picketted funerals and gay pride parades and other large events/happenings. The notorious “God hates f.ags/Thank God for dead soliers” man.

DYmondgurl says:

I wanted another lil girl but hunty I can not I will get a dog
    ——————-
    I wanted a mini DYmondgurl too soooooo BAD … gave that up :tea:
    Thass how I got 4 cats

:rofl: :rofl: LOL!!!

San ah make ya dance says:

Keyshia Miesha’s speech seems a little slurred and delayed to me.
    ———–
    :hahaha: I was wondering if she hit that bottle myself
    alcohol speaks the truth :yes: so if that is true… chile :nono: that is her true demeanor

sassyshe says:

She also admitted she hit the bottle regularly and was so several times in the studio, damn shame. You don’t want to say you destroy your marriage to protect your child but its ok to say you boderline alcoholic. I cant with Keyshia. Sandra if shes still a FOB, it needs to be suspended for this hoodrat foolery. Manny needs to send that girl to media training

OOOOHHHHHHH!! Him! :smack:

So, are people picketing HIS funeral? Unfortunately, he has his educated offspring to carry on his mission of hate, so I don’t know that his absence changes anything :shrug:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Mayne I have been working :whip: like a SLABE today. Yes slaBe. Say it with me now. I just looked at my sent box and I have replied to 42 emails so far today. I work HARD BISH :wails: I need to finish up this spreadsheet so I can go to lunch and get ready for my two pm meetings.

His “church” was going to picket Trayvon Martin’s fune. til Shelly (his daughter) and her brothers got a shyt load of back lash from it. They like to picket stupid stuff back home too. They’d be outside the farmer’s market in cold ass cold January or outside the ugly ass capital building when it would be time to vote for something. Once they picketed outside the shrine circus, and they’ve picketed outside my graduation. :no: #petty mufuggers they are.

Wasting time says:

I’m going to Fred Funeral with a sign !

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

*pokes head jn* Y’all roasting KC in hurr I see. :hahaha:
    But not me tho.
    #TEAMFRANKIE. :snort:

Manny needs to send that girl to media training
    ——
    She fired Manny chile. IDK who her management is now but they’re doing horrible with her. He should be in there at the radio station staring her in the face about what she is talking about coaching her.

Ugh!

Razz, why a graduation ceremony though? they didn’t want gay students to graduate? :shrug: Argh! :shotsfired:

San ah make ya dance says:

—————-

I believe she is back working with Manny :yes:

SummerBaby says:

———
    I missed that! What a shame.

@Wasting- good luck. Topeka is horrible this time of year with pollen, major fluctuation in weather (30 one day then damn near 80 the next). :lol: He was excommunicated from his church in August, don’t know why, but if they have the fune there, it’s on the west side, and it’s still some suspeKKKt folks on that side. :tea:

Wasting time says:

I’m going to Fred Funeral with a sign !

What it’s gon say Wasting? :rofl:

sassyshe says:

_________________________

:cosign: she think that shyt is cool acting like a muck …. hoodrat mentality for real…… maggots see nothing wrong with raising their hand to a man, maggots think it’s ok to get on the twittah and bash they man, maggots think it’s cool to hold grudges but at the same time throw subliminal shade :tea: maggots…… if you past 30 doing all this :no: and how she talking like she single now…..
    I don’t know their story but I do know on that show Boobie was nice and really seemed like a good guy, her on the other hand :facepalm: just a disgrace ….. with that being said…. just like men can ruin for the next man….. women can ruin it for the next woman… :nono: hurt people…… hurt other people <<< true statement

San ah make ya dance says:

—————-
    I believe she is back working with Manny

and I believe the only reason why that happened is because she need a record sell :tea:

@ Razz; lololol.
    I know there gone be some people out there raising cane and cheering

@Wasting they have created a group to picket his fune. on FB. :lol:

@Nancy idk I think they just like to be on the street with signs as much as possible. To be seen. I remember they’d have small kids out there holding the same signs and hardly any of them knew what the signs meant. They would just smile and shrug. :no:

The Pearl! says:

:newpost: Chrissy Brown

I believe she is back working with Manny

———-
    Cause Manny did WORK! :lol: sure it was all his fault when they released a song SHE wanted and others advised not to, but I guess now it isn’t. He needs to lasso her in and coach her on what to say.

Just Looking says:

excuse me cuse me cuse me… who is Fred?

@Nancy
    Tell the Devil Heeeeeey
    lolol

jeniefrumdabloc says:

you must have posted something violated the community

She’s trying to register with a gmail account. Free gmail accounts are not allowed. It says so clearly on the registration page.

Wasting time says:

I’m gonna have the ” Tell the Devil Hey” sign in one hand and “free Chris Brown” in the other.

jeniefrumdabloc says:

you must have posted something violated the community

_____________________________

I know that’s right I had to call and activate the cable/phone/internet provider email address! I needs to be a Rose

MSVALLDAY says:

Why is one of Kim’s boobs up so high and the other one so low in one of those pics :shrug:

BayMami_de4 says: