Celebs Out & About: Lupita Nyong’o, Rihanna, Jessica Alba, Tiger Woods

Lupita Nyong'o in Paris

Oscar winner Lupita Nyong’o is seen in Paris, France today attending the Miu Miu Runway show during Paris fashion week. The Mexican-born Kenyan sat in the front row with Bajan singer Rihanna and Lupita’s rumored boyfriend Jared Leto.
Photo: KCS Presse / Splash News

Rihanna attending the Miu Miu

Bajan singer Rihanna attended the Miu Miu Ready to Wear Autumn/Winter 2014/2015 Runway show, during Paris Fashion Week in Paris, France today. Rihanna sat in the front row with her new pal Oscar winner Lupita.
Photo: KCS Presse / Splash News

Jessica Alba leaving her hotel

Actress Jessica Alba is seen leaving a downtown hotel today wearing a snazzy colorblocked coat in New York City.
Photo: TNYF/WENN.com

Tiger Woods With Girlfriend & Daughter At The Final Round of The Honda Classic

Tiger Woods’ daughter, Sam Woods, and his girlfriend, Lindsey Vonn, watch as Tiger Woods participated during the final round of The Honda Classic at PGA National Resort and Spa in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida on Sunday, March 2. Woods walked off the course and quit without explanation. Later, Woods said it was difficult explaining to his daughter why he quit. He said painful back spasms forced him to throw in the towel.

“Explaining to your six-year-old daughter why you quit is certainly an interesting concept and topic,” said Woods.

“I was telling Sam ‘hey, daddy can handle pain’ but I just couldn’t move out there. It got to a point where I couldn’t twist.”
Photo: INFphoto.com

Other photos: Curtis Means/ACE

18 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Lupita Nyong’o, Rihanna, Jessica Alba, Tiger Woods”

Lupita is killing it :nun:

I do not like that style of shoe Lupita has on.

Jessica has been out and about ALOT lately.

Lindsey vonn looks horrific ! phew chile she is NOT Aging well And she aint but 25ish :blink:

That Lupita is a bad ass black ass chick…..she has now taken my number one dark chick spot from Michonne of The Walking Dead.

San ah make ya dance says:

Extra dark chocolate :yes: Yell gin learn to love Lupita :lol:

San ah make ya dance says:

Y’all gon learn. My bad

Lupita has some Nice legs, work girl!

Lupita is making me scroll back up. Yep she bad!

Hey @Chan

VDot says:

Rih Rih :bow:

Lupita :bow: Well except for those white shoes. I do not like white shoes. Never have, never will :no:

Jessica is a cutie :yes:

Lupita :phew:

Rih just do what she won’t with these peepah clothes…! :heart:

Chan buy me some muimui. I’m a bad gal.. :kiss:

This post is full of my faves :bounce: whoop whoop.

I am never here for Ms.Alba..she is like … :shrug: but thar coat. That coat gets a bitch a mention. :thumbsup:

the lady with Lupitahas on a lovely coat too… i’m not fashion forward, but i love the colors, all of them. where is Spring?! :wail:

Nancy Drew says:

the lady with Lupitahas on a lovely coat too…

They’re always together. Maybe that’s her publicist or manager or lover.

Afiya says:

Lupita is owning it :yes: ‘cept for them shoes :nono: me no likey.

Rhi be killing ‘em, hope she ain’t drug induced as rumor would have it :cry:

Lindsey done got snug as a bug in a rug with Tiger’s children huh? :thinking: Is she trying to have her own?

Lupita is frickin beautiful. I hope she can help at least one dark skinned black girl feel like she’s beautiful as well.

Lupita is killing them with the fashion, but she always throws me off with her shoes. The shoes always seem to be wrong for the outfit she’s wearing.

Man, you can’t tell Lupita chit right bout now. She know she look good.

**wish she had a lil more curves tho**

flsun99 says:

Lupita is looking great! She has nice legs!