Celebs Out & About: Rihanna, Drake, Melissa Forde, T.I. Harris

Rihanna and Melissa Forde arrive at Tramps private members club in Mayfair just before 1.30am, following Drakes performance at the O2 Arena

Bajan singer Rihanna, right, arrived at the appropriately named Tramps private members club in Mayfair (London) with her bestie Melissa Forde, left, just before 1:30 a.m. Wednesday. The ladies attended Canadian rapper Drake‘s performance at the O2 Arena. The besties spent over 3 hours inside the venue partying with around 30 friends, before leaving around 5 a.m. and heading back to their hotel. Tongues are wagging about how desperate Rihanna has been behaving lately. The singer always puts her career on hold to chase emotionally unavailable men around the globe. But how ironic is it that men never chase her? Obviously she has nothing to offer them other than sex.
Photos: RV and Squirrel for Splash News

T.I. leaving Supperclub in Hollywood

Rapper/actor T.I. Harris was seen leaving the Supperclub in Hollywood, CA on Tuesday night. Harris is in town on business while his wife Tameka “Tiny” Harris paints the town red in New York City with her small entourage.
Photo: JCalderon / Splash News

346 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Rihanna, Drake, Melissa Forde, T.I. Harris”

VDot says:

:love: me some Rhi Rhi!

Ti too :yes:

with her bestie Melissa Forde
    —————————————————————-
    Fresh from the ‘Eleanor Roosevelt’ line…..

FuturedocDonte says:

Melissa actually looks much better :thumbsup:

Wasting time says:

:love: Drake in that second Pic!

GOod morning Loves!

Good Morning Sandra!

@Donte- I think Bobbi Kris’s style is so head turning. Next time I go out, I TOO will attempt to pull off the miss match open toe heel. :yes:

Buttercup says:

Obviously she has nothing to offer them other than sex.
    ========
    Ouch.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Praise God for Melissa looking better. Because that Shabba Ranks look she was going for was NOT the business. Congrats Melissa!!

@Auntie I agree, what else does Rih have to offer other than money and sex? Oh ok. I mean I am sure she can roll a mean blunt…I guess that’s a good quality for people who do that type of thing. Whatever

TI looks like TI. Tiny has been in all these interviews in New York. I have to say I have been enjoying her honesty in the interviews.

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

I think the problem with Melissa is she is always standing next to Rih. Rih lookin all :nun: makes Mel look :oldman:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Maybe I thought this was the former video chick. I was like she coming byke! The tv show worked for her. Come to find out being somebody best friend with a similar name will still have her taking a byke seat :rofl:
    @missy: I agree with your comment on Tasha and Jason

men never chase her? Obviously she has nothing to offer them other than sex.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

——–
    Uhhh Razz, no. If so don’t put it on IG…lol BTW I love your pictures.

I seen TINY on W.W.show. tiny looked good, her Dress WAS HAWT! :thumbsup:

“at the appropriately named Tramps private members club”

:rofl: Oh, Sandra… :facepalm:

Had a :jack: dream that Rhi came to me in a coat similar to the one above.

Coat only…… :coffee:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Fresh from the ‘Eleanor Roosevelt’ line…..
    ———
    Anything is better than that Shabba Ranks mess she was looking like

SummerBaby says:

I kinda like Rihanna’s get up. Melissa looks nice as well.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:
    Because that Shabba Ranks look she was going for was NOT the business.
    ——————————————————————–
    SHABBA!

Melissa lookin straight like a nigga mayne. :eek:

Rhi I see why you look depressed fawking with a dude like Drake dopey lame azz is enough to have ya like :yawn:

FuturedocDonte says:

—-
    Don’t do it :nono: Whitney got to be sitting up in her grave right now :no:

men never chase her? Obviously she has nothing to offer them other than sex.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is a great offering! I would glady accept and I wouldn’t need nothing else from her either. :yes:

The hate is unreal in this write up :rofl:

OMG, I just seen the pic of Bobbi Kristi :hahaha:

I Must say,the shoe o the right were the best :lol:

they done named the child Bobbi KracKstiNa :smack:

*squints* :huh: is that a skull cap with an emblem and a mothers’ board hat veil attached?

Rihanna wearing those J’s out. She been wearing them 3 months straight.

missyJ says:

Obviously she has nothing to offer them other than sex.

===============

Maybe that’s all she wants to offer :coffee: Women’s Liberation

KyCakes says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Rihanna wearing those J’s out. She been wearing them 3 months straight.
    ——————————————————————–
    Rhi’s ‘s and Kanye’s leather pants… :nono:

* J’s

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I wonder if Rhi can cook? Or keep house? She is so young, I wonder is she even really thinking about any of that…

I thought a mother should be at home with her children, taking care of them, knowing her place.. :think: not “painting any town red”.

As far as I know, Ms. Fenty has been a workaholic and only took vacations in between tours. She is about to go on another “mini tour” so If she wants to travel and spend her money with her friends, por que no? :shrug:

:huh:

where is Everybody at??? The daY i have to LMAO and be foolish,i gets nuffiN’

Buttercup says:

I Must say,the shoe o the right were the best
    =======
    :cosign: I love a strappy sandal.

they done named the child Bobbi KracKstiNa

“How dreadful!” :shocked:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Well dag on Luvin, just screw us who are in here. Humph. lol

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

*squints* is that a skull cap with an emblem and a mothers’ board hat veil attached?
    —————–
    I had to scroll up to look, and so…did she make that herself that morning or….

I wonder if Rhi can cook? Or keep house? She is so young,

and RICH, Keya… you forgot to add rich! and i don’t belee she thankin bout none of that :no:

(Anywho, anything to report from the workplace today?) :popcorn:

=========
    Thanks for sorting that out for me. My brain just couldn’t comprehend it, so I moved on. I don’t think that trend is going to catch on, Melissa :no:

I had to scroll up to look, and so…did she make that herself that morning or….
    ___________________________

:shrug: ion’t know Keya… must be some avant-garde type stuff we regular folk just don’t ‘get’ :think:

:spank: Stop that KeKE! were is everybody ELSE??

FuturedocDonte says:

Next time I go out, I TOO will attempt to pull off the miss match open toe heel

Do it for the vine :yes:

Just finished watching Kelis video for the song “Rumble”. Don’t ask why, bored I guess. :coffee:

Question: Has she EVER been able to sing? I don’t get it. :shrug: I mean she’s different. But :wtf: is the appeal

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

(Anywho, anything to report from the workplace today?)
    ———-
    Well, after yesterday with the interviews, I come in here today to ppl telling the manager “who is she? I don’t have to listen to her! Who is she to tell me what to do?!” Mind you the “she” this person is talking about is the damn director or our department. She must not want her job. But the person she told that mess too, ran to tell our director. The tattle tale is also a manager and a SNAKE. I have seen her on several different situtations smile in someone’s face then come into the office and tell it all, being sneaky. I don’t like her. She is married and done had sex with someone in here who works for her…and he is a 3 on a 1-10. Walking around here talking about he from south philly, and they carry them thangs. Nicca STFU!! Your not cute and your wack. He must think he is a member of the now defunct State Property….

@Butter, looks like she’s bringing back the jean tuxedo too :think:
    I can’t keep up w/these trends :no: (but that camel coat i can work with :thumbsup: )

Wasting time says:

Long Time Lurker says:

___________________________

I think her :buttshake: is the appeal. I liked Bossy but it was the beat and her talk/whiney/rap

I would say that you’re hating on Drake, but you go through this everytime Rih gets a man. Drake been chasing this girl for 5 years strong. Writing hit songs about her and errthang. What more does the man have to do?

wait, Keya… :rofl: …pleease tell me that “3” and “SNAKE” are not the same ‘couple’ you had the ink pen incident with???!!! :blink: :rofl:

FuturedocDonte says:

Next time I go out, I TOO will attempt to pull off the miss match open toe heel

Do it for the vine
    ———-

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

wait, Keya… …pleease tell me that “3? and “SNAKE” are not the same ‘couple’ you had the ink pen incident with???!!!
    ———
    Nope. More crazy people. The people I had the ink pen incident with are still here and she still ain’t learn…I mean how many times do you have to get beat up over the same damn man? Ugh.

90’s group Jade is making a comeback.

Yall care. :coffee:

FuturedocDonte says:

Melissa actually looks much better :thumbsup:

Mel is fine as all outdoors! :yes: If only she was 20 years older.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Nancy I really think I wwork at a soap opera. It’s always something in here.

Good morning Miss Iyana et al. :wave:

Miss Iyana says:

In a perfect world, yes. :coffee:

:phew: I hope they all signed up for health care then, cause they all gonna be down to the clinic with all this ‘sharing’ they doing, never mind cuts & bruises :no: (and never mind “SNAKE” gonna get fired for sleeping w/her subordinate, who gonna get fired for making threats via tellin folk “they carry them thangs” ) :rofl:

Yeah, Keya, there’ll be plenty of work for you in the near future :yes:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

90?s group Jade is making a comeback.

Yall care.
    ——-
    Do they still have the long box braids? Can they still sing? If they can still sing then I care. See, I used to care about that SWV comeback until I saw the show….now I could care less.

Buttercup says:

@Butter, looks like she’s bringing back the jean tuxedo too
    ==========
    Giiiiirl, I am so lost these days! I thought they were acid wash jeans :ashamed: I’m in need of a getaway to clear my mind.

90?s group Jade is making a comeback.

That’s admirable… I just hope they don’t sound like Brownstone’s comeback. :tea:

You used to be one of my most faithful and loyal longtime readers. :coffee:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

90?s group Jade is making a comeback.

Yall care.
    ——-
    ____________________________________

No box braids. Don’t know if they can still sing, cause I just couldn’t make myself listen.

BUT they do look… they are kinda… they aged we…..

Fukk it :tape:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I hope they all signed up for health care then, cause they all gonna be down to the clinic with all this ‘sharing’ they doing, never mind cuts & bruises (and never mind “SNAKE” gonna get fired for sleeping w/her subordinate, who gonna get fired for making threats via tellin folk “they carry them thangs” )

Yeah, Keya, there’ll be plenty of work for you in the near future
    ———–
    I want you to know I am in this office with one of my managers and I just cracked up! I look real crazy right now. But chile yes. I know of at least 2 married people sleeping with some fool here. Miss I won’t learn from my beat down, done slept with another person in here before the “boyfriend” she has now, and he tells everyone how much he hates her. One of the married women in here had this guy here buy her a pocketbook for her birthday (that was not cheap). So how she took that home to her husband and who she told him it was from I don’t know. Mine don’t play that shyt. Too much crazy stuff.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

BUT they do look… they are kinda… they aged we…..

Fukk it
    ———-
    They look bad?! Like SWV bad? Because I don’t care what any of yall say, SWV was a mess on that show. The weaves were bad, the make-up was bad….ugh. I hope they don’t look all ratchet.

You used to be one of my most faithful and loyal longtime readers. :tea:

_________________________

:warning: Sandra got her taser out today. :kona:

:lol: @Bird,

I’m convinced that Sandra has a shrine of Rihanna and Beyonce, maybe even Kim in a closet somewhere just like I’m convinced @Man has one of Kelly Rowland, Monica, and maybe Jilly from Philly. :rofl: They talk so much stuff on those women!

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Who has done a “comeback” thing and it actually worked? Not Dru Hill, Not SWV, Not Brownstone, Not Jaged Edge, Not Blackstreet….damn.

Aww damn… lemmie behave.

LTL come sit in the :kona: with Razz. :hug: how you be?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Did Christopher KNAT go with her on tour I remma? Nah???

Okay.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

BUT they do look… they are kinda… they aged we…..

Fukk it
    ———-
    They look bad?! <<— :tape:
    Like SWV bad? <<— :coffee:
    I hope they don’t look all ratchet. <<— Not ratchet, per se. But… :coffee:

SummerBaby says:

————
    I think it works in the way of concerts & shows, but maybe not in album sales.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Sandra got her taser out today
    ———
    Then let me bring my sin’t shytness (yes I know it’s not a word) down and keep it on chill today. #TeamILoveMyLogIn

March of LAST YEAR…

“Just like Rihanna visited Chris Brown on his Carpe Diem tour last year, Breezy wants to return the favor and be with Rihanna while she’s kicking butt on her “Diamonds” World Tour.”

Do your arms ever get tired Sandra? I’m just asking. You got Stretch Armstrong arms huh?

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@LTL See…I can’t. 90’s Groups: Please get yourselves together FIRST before coming back out. Thanks.

alright Keya, keep it cute :rofl:

now what you need to do is get you a notebook, and everyday, i want you to record the goings-ons in there. when you fill-up the notebook, it’s time to call Tyla Purry, cause you got some real life storylines he ain’t even thought of yet…

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I think it works in the way of concerts & shows, but maybe not in album sales.
    ——-
    I sure hope so. Because after I saw that Dru Hill show, I was NOT going to a concert. Sorry. I’d like to see a 112 reunion….

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    New Edition

*snickers REAL loud cause my black azz KNOW it aint true*

——–
    I’m trying to tell yall it’s a mess in here. And I can’t tell other people at the job I know this stuff, so I tell yall. lol

Buttercup says:

Keya, your office has a lot going on. The people at my job probably think I’m a hermit. I will exchange pleasantries. Other than that, any conversation is about work. One of my coworkers said that the camaraderie that once existed in the office is slowly slipping away. I was thinking, “That bish can make like the dude that left Melanie Fiona. I do not share my personal business and don’t like y’all enough to want to hang out after hours :rolleyes:

Please get yourselves together FIRST before coming back out.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Loose some WEIGHT. Stop smoking. Stop using :snort: Get some vocal coaching to tune the voice you have left. Dont get back together and get left in a city like David Ruffin did. See how THAT turned out. Folks dont LEARN. :no:

New Edition

*snickers REAL loud cause my black azz KNOW it aint true*
    ———
    That last album they did on Bad Boy I brought. *starts to sing to self* “Girl give me ya number, forget it here go my number, forget it you don’t need my number, cuz were gonna get hot tonight” lol. That was my song. :hahaha:

Buttercup says:

Keya, your office has a lot going on. The people at my job probably think I’m a hermit. I will exchange pleasantries. Other than that, any conversation is about work. One of my coworkers said that the camaraderie that once existed in the office is slowly slipping away. I was thinking, “That bish can make like the dude that left Melanie Fiona. I do not share my personal business and don’t like y’all enough to want to hang out after hours “

YES. ALL ^^^^ DIS. ALL DAY. :yes:

MELISA FORDE EXPLORER GOT A HARD FACE

Yall is my co-workers :hug: I talk to yall more than these fuggas heah. They all gone out to lunch RIGHT now for somebody who managed to die career wise…I am glad they azzes is gone. Bah. :wave: And when yall DO come BACK at 2 p.m. dont come in here with that loud TALKING. Try to make up for the fact yall been GONE since 1130a.m. TYIA

You used to be one of my most faithful and loyal longtime readers.
    ******************

Ain’t nothin changed. We been disagreeing for a decade now. Only thing we ever locked arms and went up against the world on was that Jena 6 debacle. Can you believe that was 8 years ago? Good times!
    :koolaid:

Buttercup says:

I think Mint Condition has made a successful comeback considering that promotion for them is pretty much non-existent. They came to a venue here, and I didn’t find out until I saw people at the after party. I would’ve loved to see them :headphone: Quit breaking my heaaaaaaart…breaking my heaaaa-aaaarrt.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Loose some WEIGHT. Stop smoking. Stop using Get some vocal coaching to tune the voice you have left. Dont get back together and get left in a city like David Ruffin did. See how THAT turned out. Folks dont LEARN.
    ——–
    No they don’t. At all. Liek they sit at home like “oh that can never happen to me” Uhhh YES fool it can!!! If Dru Hill would of just tried to do it the right way, they could of been hot again. But noooo. Flucking fat ass Jazz sitting down while everyone else jumping around, and Nokio with that purple hair….Lawd why?! Just a waste. Please 112 and Jagged Edge, if your gonna try to come back out, PLEASE for the love of GOD, do it right!!!! Because I can’t…

“Stop smoking.”

*inserts Dionne Warwick’s photo here*

MELISA FORDE EXPLORER GOT A HARD FACE

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I am trying to give Mel a break today. At least she is not looking like the Jamaican in “Belly” in that pic up top.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I think Mint Condition has made a successful comeback considering that promotion for them is pretty much non-existent. They came to a venue here, and I didn’t find out until I saw people at the after party. I would’ve loved to see them Quit breaking my heaaaaaaart…breaking my heaaaa-aaaarrt.
    ———
    You know why that is right? Because they keep up with everything!! They are great! I have the last album they put out too!!!! *sings and sways* “The things that made me love you, are the things pushing me away now. In tears we stand here with nothing left to sayyyyyy” Lawd, they can sing!

SOTHERNGRL says:

WHY does that child with RhiRhi have a veil sewn around that skully? Just Why?

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

At least she is not looking like the Jamaican in “Belly” in that pic up top.
    ———
    I HOLLERED and almost got put out of this room.
    Co-Worker: Are you laughing at us
    Me: Uhhh no sorry. :kona:

I think Mint Condition has made a successful comeback

<<<<keeps MC on rotation in the sanctity of my vehicle! Stokely is THE. TRUTH. DOT. COM!

Stokley Williams is MAH nukka @Butta. I LOVE Mint Condition. Have seen them live thrice and it is ALWAYS a treat. :yes: My FAVE song by them was a sleeper. “My Dear”… Mo Money soundtrack. :love: SHEWWWWWWWWW

*inserts Dionne Warwick’s photo here*
    ========
    Heeeeeeey.

“managed to die career wise”

:ghost: (<<<<that's me; not them)

I’ll be back after lunch, y’all. :wave:

MELISA FORDE EXPLORER GOT A HARD FACE

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:hahaha: :rofl: Which one the one that the chick jumps off the balcony in his house :lol:

SOTHERNGRL says:

WHY does that child with RhiRhi have a veil sewn around that skully? Just Why?
    ———-
    thats the hat Rih had on not long ago…

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

Buttercup says:

YES. ALL ^^^^ DIS. ALL DAY.
    ————
    Co mutha fuggin sign. Yall feel me I see.

Miss Iyana stay RAZZLING on you hating bishes :nun: says:

SOTHERNGRL says:

WHY does that child with RhiRhi have a veil sewn around that skully? Just Why?
    ———-
    thats the hat Rih had on not long ago…

Being wearing her old weaves and shyt (Mama Joyce voice) :hahaha:

Get outta MY head @Nan! We said that at the same time. Stokely is a national TREASURE.

Group I WISH would get back together? Toni Tone Tony. But Raphael Freaky Deaky originally known as Cholly Ray Wiggins… refuses to cooperate. Bastid. :coffee:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

:offtopic: Yall ever have your husband or wife irk your soul to the point where you have to talk to God or go on and get locked up. But then like 3 days later yall all in love and googley eyed?? No? oh ok :kona:

SOTHERNGRL says:

WHY does that child with RhiRhi have a veil sewn around that skully? Just Why?

Asked, and STILL unanswered SOTHERN :no: …we’ve decided it’s avant-garde and that we’ll only understand it betta bye&bye…

Group I WISH would get back together? Toni Tone Tony
    ——
    Lets all touch and agree on this

Buttercup says:

Yaaaaas. Mint Condition still got it! When I dream about my white convertible coupe with white leather interior, MC is always playing in the background. :whistle: U Send Me Swingin

Which one the one that the chick jumps off the balcony in his house
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Him. He went out in a blaze of GLO-RAY. :eek:

But dont Melissa Forde MOST TIMES…not right now… look like his doorter as @Carrington would say?

SOTHERNGRL says:

RhiRhi has some very pretty legs.

@Keya, didn’t I tell you to keep in cute?! (still, put that in the Tyla Purry notebook too :tea: )

EL CHA CHA says:

:offtopic: Whats the fluggin point of writing your name on shyt in the work fridge if these broke mf’s gon help they selves :mad: I hella wrote my entire name all over it with a sharpie…I barely drink coffee but when I went for some my coffee creamer bottle empty as hail, left me a fuggin drop :cuss:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Guy behind T.I. is a bum. Look at him shirt unbuttoned, belt not properly in loops like a ran out the bathroom real fast after taking a sh!t aint wash his hands or nothing.

Sorry @Nancy I’m trying… lol

GIRL AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK :hahaha:

felinelurker says:

Group I WISH would get back together? Toni Tone Tony

:yes:

Buttercup says:

Group I WISH would get back together? Toni Tone Tony.
    =========
    :cosign:

==========
    You gotta be married to answer? Well, I’m answering anyway. There are times when I legitimately do not like Honey Dip at all, but I still love his dirty drawers. He has expressed that he sometimes feel the same. After a 24 hour cooling off period, it’s back to :kiss:

GIRL AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK :hahaha:
    ———–

GIRL AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK :hahaha:
    ———–

Nope, I actually tell my husband everyday I want a divorce it aint working out because he get on my nerves..We been married 7 years this month together almost 10..
    I be like….Its OVER muthafugga!….He be like “What you want for dinner” :cry:

———-
    Nope, you don’t have to be married to answer. I just wanted to know so I could stop thinking I was crazy. Because some days I think I am about to be on Snapped. I’m sure he feels that way about me some days too.

Somebody sent my mama a dack pic “by accident”.

She said she replied back asking their name. :huh:

Told her she didn’t NEED their :cuss: name , she should have just deleted it and moved on. Talking bout she not sure how cause she got a new phone.

Told her to hold tight, I’d get pops to delete it for her.

She ain’t replied back to me yet. :coffee:

__________________________

Lawd, I remma one year they was the star attraction at the taste of dc festival! i had my bff and her cousins and couple of other gals in my car, and i had that green camry wide open tearing cross the 14th st bridge trying to get down to pennsylvania ave before Stokely hit the stage! child they was in the byke seat hollering like they was on a rollercoaster! :hahaha: but i got us there in time :phew: i did it for Stokely and i’d do it again (‘cept they prob wouldn’t ride w/me again :kona: )

SummerBaby says:

———
    Every time I see this fonted I crack up because this is exactly how I pronounce it.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I be like….Its OVER muthafugga!….He be like “What you want for dinner”
    ————
    :dead: and :dead: again. He is paying you no mind!!! :hahaha: Mind you, it’s not funny at the time though. lol. Awww congrats on the 7 years!!!

Wasting time says:

I’m with Who Dat.
    The Roses are my co workers.
    I talk about trivial stuff here and if not my headphones are in. My team is cool but I don’t fraternize with them. I don’t want to cross that line and they start tripping. I’ve done that in the past at jobs and walked all over the person above me.

I do know all the gossip though cause the person that got me in is my Home girl since HS, but she is in another building on the campus :sad:

kamadiva says:

:offtopic: Does anyone watch Chrisley Knows Best on USA network?

The father is off the chain! Whyt ppl issues, but he keeps his kids in check.

But displaying their wealth and overindulgence and in the middle of a $43M bankruptcy.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Somebody sent my mama a dack pic “by accident”.

She said she replied back asking their name.

Told her she didn’t NEED their name , she should have just deleted it and moved on. Talking bout she not sure how cause she got a new phone.

Told her to hold tight, I’d get pops to delete it for her.

She ain’t replied back to me yet.
    —————
    :dead: as hell :hahaha: OMG!!! She like this gig is about to dime me out! lol

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Newspaper we used to have to share desks with the wknd/pt night copy editors. To this DAY when I get up with my old peeps they STILL talk about when I had a straight up conniption over the fact somebody ate ALL my snacks one weekend. Cookies, a WHOLE box of Cheez Its! AWL my stuff. I was about 15 mths PREGNIT with Dubb9. How the fugg you gonna eat the pregnant lady snacks???? :crying1: I stood in the middle of the newsroom and ranted for like 5 minutes and aint NOBODY even BREATHE. :rofl: The supa over that department was like grab yo coat. Took me to the CVS and REPLACED my shat. :rofl:

About BK:

Struggle Weave, DOTS dress (on clearance you know they closing right ??), and two different fierce shoes (who hasn’t stood in dey mirra turning from side to side trying to decide which shoe went best wit yo fit. BK Just solved all yo problems… don’t hate congratulate

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

LMAO @ “15 months pregnant with Dubb9 and Dubb, the people at your job have to know by now you crazy. I don’t see how they don’t know. They talk about you when they think you can’t hear them. lmao.

=====================

Yo new screen name is Apple Juice PERIOD.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I be like….Its OVER muthafugga!….He be like “What you want for dinner”
    ————

THANKS BABY…IT AINT BEEN NO EASY WIN….
    :whistle: WEEEEEEEEEEEEE STAY ON THE FRONNNNNNNNNNNNNT LINE! :hahaha:

About BK:

————
    So what your saying is that she done spent up all her money on her uhhh habit, so now she has to shop at DOTS and have her husband help her put in her 10.99 weave? So sad.

Wasting time says:

@Lurker
    Your daddy is questioning your momma right now.
    He got her hemmed up talking about “who dis n199a” :hahaha:

________________________

this happened to me (more than once) but the time i lost it was when i had a strawberry crush i had put in the freezer to chill just to the point of a few ice crystals so you get the brain freeze and the thoak burn :love:
    well somebody dranked-ed mineS before i went byke to get it :shocked: the note i left in the kitchen was nothing nice :oops: i belee i called them a snake amongst other thangs, implied that they mama ain’t raised ‘em right, and may have threatened police involvement! i felt sorta bad after this girl i’m friendly with called and apologized :oops: she claimed she thought it was hers – ion’t know how she thought HERS was tucked up in the freezer if she hadn’t tucked one there, but still… i MAY have over-reacted… :oops: :kona:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

THANKS BABY…IT AINT BEEN NO EASY WIN….
    WEEEEEEEEEEEEE STAY ON THE FRONNNNNNNNNNNNNT LINE!
    ——————-
    :dead: but it gets like that. Shoot. Relationship be a real up hill battle. It’s worth it….for the most part, but dag on! lol

=======
    Honey Dip and I worked together when I was pregnant with Lil Butter. I had gone to Subway and gotten me a sandwich and some chips. This dude ate ALL of my chips and just left the sandwich. He was in the middle of helping a customer and I interrupted, “Excuse me. I will take care of y’all from here on out. Honey Dip has to run a quick errand.” My manager saw the whole thing go down. Honey Dip just hung his head and went to grab his keys.

EL CHA CHA says:

@ DUBB…..YEAH IT WAS ABOUT TO BE A MISUNDERSTANDING ROUND THIS BISH, THEN I REALIZED…Ima’BAWSE AZZ BISH! I filled it with water and put it back in there :grill:

They talk about you when they think you can’t hear them. lmao.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I know. I know it. :rofl:
    I used to waltz my azz to the milla of that newsroom on a regular. When the metro editor used to see my azz TURNING off them TVs on the wall with the remoke??? He used to be at his desk like :facepalm: Which one of yall done pissed this dayum CRAZY azz ghul off TADAY?

Its OVER muthafugga!….He be like “What you want for dinner”
    __________________________

:rofl: :rofl:
    :love:

Yo new screen name is Apple Juice

:ghost:

Buttercup says:

@Cha, every time I see your gravi, I can hear the lip pop through my screen. I :heart: it.

@LTL your mama wanted to figure out how to lock that pic in her new phone…not for you to call Pops to assist her in DELETING it. You ruined shat. She is very pissed at you right now. HIGHLY.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

He used to be at his desk like Which one of yall done pissed this dayum CRAZY azz ghul off TADAY?
    ———–
    I would crack up! Becuase I would know I am in for a dag on show!!!!I’d see you and think “yup, let me grab my chips and scoot my chair closer” hahahahahah. They must not know bout’ you, because if I was them, I’d have to leave you all they way alone. Like shhyytttt she not about to cuss me out.

Somebody sent my mama a dack pic “by accident”.

I QUIT. Now, i like y’all but not enough to get fired. Now i’m CRINE. :crying1:

Lurker, you can straight to hail and take yo momma phone witchu and th’ow it in the pit. :rolleyes: I’m out dis bish. :peace:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I filled it with water and put it back in there
    ————–
    LMMFAO YES!!! Cheap asses.

felinelurker says:

Somebody sent my mama a dack pic “by accident”.

She said she replied back asking their name.

Told her to hold tight, I’d get pops to delete it for her.

She ain’t replied back to me yet.
    ********************************************

:hahaha: whew, to be a fly on the wall!

missyJ says:

So what your saying is that she done spent up all her money

=================

Not at awl. Ya heard she told folks on the twitter she gots a voice like her mammy and is about to come out… she is just being relateable to the masses.. already building her fan base. Marketing Genius :coffee: She gon be big!

Oh and this….ON TOPIC… “Rapper/actor T.I. Harris was seen leaving the Supperclub in Hollywood, CA on Tuesday night. Harris is in town on business while his wife Tameka “Tiny” Harris paints the town red in New York City with her small entourage”

No Sandra. TI is out and TINY is in NYC WORKING promoting the new season of THEIR show. She has been on at least 3 shows in the past 2-3 days that I KNOW of. Probaly more. And she is EVERYWHERE TODAY due to her interview with Wendy yesterday. I havent seen him anywhere except in that pic. So thanks for it. I could be mistaken but something tells me I am not. Props to Tiny Tameka for holding it DOWN. :party:

Buttercup says:

Mama LTL has lots of ‘splaining to do.

She just told me that “Auntie” showed her how to delete it.

But she thinks she sent it to herself, first. :cry:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Not at awl. Ya heard she told folks on the twitter she gots a voice like her mammy and is about to come out… she is just being relateable to the masses.. already building her fan base. Marketing Genius She gon be big!
    ————
    A voice like her who?! Since when? I don’t believe that. She has a habbit like her momma. That’s about it. Not with that Bobby Brown face and gap. Shyt at least her momma hair was still on point. Bobbi looks like she is straight out of “Crack Birds R Us” IF she can sing, I’d have to hear it first. And I mean not in a studio. I need it live.

When the Muppets was promoting their new movie they did it as a TEAM. A family. All 232 of they azzes was on GMA. Why Tiny on these talk shows alone? SHE the starrah in MY eyes. :love:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

She just told me that “Auntie” showed her how to delete it.

But she thinks she sent it to herself, first
    ——–
    Momma is trying to throw you off, because you almost had her jammed up. Some son you are. Just help her like she asked and shut up. Ain’t nobody done tell you to be all in her business!!! lol

———–
    But why did I laugh at “all 232 of they azzes was on GMA” And yes, why is Tiny doing all this on her own?!

But she thinks she sent it to herself, first.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Tell her to fwd it to me.

Area code 919… *trails off*

*******************
    @NancyDrew I would say you over did it. BUt it was a SKRAWBERY CRUSH. Putting their damn hands on was UNDAMNACCEPTABLE.

SummerBaby says:

————
    :yes:

================

Every great star needs naysayers.. Thank you for doing your part. Just remember your heard it here first. -MissyJ Chirren of the Starrahs Management Consultants, Inc. *passes out bidness cards*

AWWWW THANKS :hug:

why did I laugh at “all 232 of they azzes was on GMA”
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Dubb9 still tryna figure out just how mannie of them there are! My sister told her ALOT. We cant give her a concrete numma.. and you can tell that BOTHERS her. :dead:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Dubb I can only remember about 10 of them…good Lord.

=====================

Forget work… I live in a duplex with a relative on the otha side. Cot Dayum Felicia she ill. I can’t leave no soap powder on the dryer fo my own laundry. She always buy the cheap dolla store chit, well she kept using up all mine, I only need to buy it every 3 months, I was buying it dang near every two weeks. So I guess I didn’t get over to Wal Mart fast enough so she bought her own (the good kind). When I bought mine, I wrote my name on it. You know when hers ran out she OPENED mine and used it. I got to hide my stuff in the basement so she don’t use it.

She ax to borrow, oil, cough syrup, soup, even likka. One time she actually stole my bottle and tried to refill with water

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

One time she actually stole my bottle and tried to refill with water
    ————–
    :hahaha: OMG Are you serious? No, we would of fell out over that and the Tide. Tide cost too much for you to try and use it all.

capricorn83 says:

Whats the fluggin point of writing your name on shyt in the work fridge if these broke mf’s gon help they selves  I hella wrote my entire name all over it with a sharpie…I barely drink coffee but when I went for some my coffee creamer bottle empty as hail, left me a fuggin drop
    ————————–

Go buy a new bottle and crush up a whole box of laxatives in it. Every time someone uses it, they are guaranteed to have a bad day :rofl:

————
    Or they will boo boo at the desk…either way it’s not your problem because no one told them to drink your stuff. :tea: <—Laxative free

flsun99 says:

Melissa looks like she wears a strap on….

=============

Onliest reason we ain’t yet, is cuz she watch lilmissy for me when I need so I try to be nice about it. But folks got that gimme syndrome. I sho nuff did change my wifi name and password tho. When she ax me for it I said I cut my internet awf

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

When she ax me for it I said I cut my internet awf
    ———

missyJ says:

We need cubbies at my job because dispatchers don’t have a exclusive desk. SO they have to put they food in the kitchen, I know their stuff gets ate up.

And I have a 24oz cup with the straw…. somebody stole my daggone cup. I came to werk like da heyul. It’s only $4.88 at Wal Mart and the Wal Mart is next doe :facepalm:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Yall, this girl in here is carrying on! She done cussed everyone out in here and of course it turns into a big thing. Now she is in the managers office and I can hear her all the way down the hall. She is another one that don’t want her job. Because I don’t know who she thinks is gonna stand there and say nothing while she cuss them out. But she is putting on a show, and my behind is sure watching. shame.

Gigi26 says:

:rofl: Melyssa look like Ashy Larry sister, the fukk on her head :hahaha:

:waves: Heey yall!

Afternoon All :waves:

————
    Ewww how you stealing someone’s cup? So you took it home?! Just nasty

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Lol she angry gilr just came in here trying to pop off and my co-worker told the manager, who was right behind her “yall better get old girl together” :hahaha: Yo I can’t. I’m seriously about to pack it up and go home.

missyJ says:

Yall, this girl in here is carrying on! She done cussed everyone out in here

===========================

Details! Details! What’s she mad fo? :popcorn: lover’s spat, her check ain’t clear, somebody dranked up her apple juice???

#True Story #789

When I was in high school, somebody kept eating the Accountant lunch. She got tired of it and made a delicious sammawich or two. Stuck in there and in between the meats, may, lettuce and tomato. Glycerin, apparently two of the auto mechanics ate and shiat all of themselves and they sued her, for intentional harm YEAP :tea:

They won too. YEAP, YES, Unnnhuhhh

Dayum!
    We still in here? :tea:

texaspaine says:

:newpost:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Somebody sent my mama a dack pic “by accident”.
    She said she replied back asking their name.
    ——–
    :ghost:
    He sent her a picture of his situation???
    Kevin Hart voice “ITS A DACK ON THE PHONE!”

Can’t nobody speak?

texaspaine says:

:newpost:

=================

The devil is a lie!

:shocked: Are you shiating me??!!

texaspaine says:

:newpost:
    :mad: :cuss: :nana:

San ah make ya dance says:

Rhi should’ve left her friend at home :blink:

Just Looking says:

Hello Nancy – :hug: <<<hold me my Best Friend Hubby passed on this morning. :sad:

missyJ says:

I’m hungry…. lemme go see if somebody left a Lean Cuisine in the freezer i can mistake fo mine

Keya um hey :hi:
    Where you work at fren? If you can’t name specific tell me the type of place. Those people (said like a white person) you work with sound :kona:
    Come byke in—- but not you tho…

:bite: I do NAT see a new post!

*Gabby lip tremble* Sandra bet nat be tryna give me the “take care” :cry:

San ah make ya dance says:

Mel is fine as all outdoors! :yes: If only she was 20 years older
    ————
    I hate to see her in 20 years :no:

texaspaine says :newpost:
    ——-
    Fake loud voice like Martin OH HAHA HAHA HEHE HEHE! :huh: Who is you coming up in here lying?!!!! :blink:

Awwww Looking… I am so sorry to hear that! :hug: :hug: :pray: for your friend… so sad :no: (why i’m crying though?) :lame: brb… :kona:

libra80sbaby says:

Why is Melissa’s face so hard??

Just Looking says:

@MissyJ – Sometimes I look…but I be scared. So what have you eaten? That you “thought” was yours.

I keep my food in my office in a insulated bag.

Just Looking says:

@Nancy – This morning I cut up, she is THE NICEST AND KIDNEST PERSON, my coworker was like, umm do you need to go home….She called as I pulled into parking lot.

@just looking

Nothing beside getting a scoop of somebody mayo for my sammich or a squirt of dressing for a Salad. Although there is often a bunch of bananas on the counter top and you know bananas don’t last long for one person to be trying to keep 6 bananas. I could not tell if they were left there to shared or not. Seem like counter tops is free game when there are cabinets.. So I did have a banana when I first started :kona:

SOTHERNGRL says:

@JUSTLOOKING Sorry to hear about your BFF husband. Thats really sad.

San ah make ya dance says:

————–
    :( Hey Just Looking :hi:

missyJ says:

Was he ill or was it sudden? @JL.. that is sad. I’m sorry to hear that

Just Looking says:

@Souther- Thank You :hug: I will see her after work today. I’m going to try and keep it together. But how do I not fall out?

On a lighter note…

Has anyone ever had anything taken out of their suitcase while traveling and discovered later at your final destination?

Got a trick for that….

missyJ says:

Imma Keya to come byke. I need to know if ol gurl settled down, go knocked out, or locked up!!!

——-
    I am sorry :(
    How’d be pass if you don’t mind me asking :hugs:

Diva says:

Y’all tell Donte Diva coming for that azz! Dat nucca saying I got nasty lady disease. :shotsfired:

Lawd, you sound like one of my sisters… she get bad news at work – it’s a wrap. Her coworkers gotta bring her water and rub her back and all that… they be genuinely concerned too :gossip:

:facepalm:

*Gabby lip tremble* Sandra bet nat be tryna give me the “take care”
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Naw. Auntie gone on a nooner. She is getting “took care OF”.

Hope she wraped her freeze curls up first.

:yawn:

Hey @JL. I can speak :wave:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

SR said Melissa so fine she’s drink her bath water
    Sop her up with a scone. :kona:

:blink: damn we still in here

missyJ says:

Hope she wraped her freeze curls up first.

=====================

:dead: I see you on love yo log in like the rest of us

:waves: @ Dubb – :rolleyes:

You had already left before I logged in. I checked the timestamp :tea:

:hug:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@Dub: she gone be like this :lolsign: afterwards

Just Looking says:

Hello Nancy – :hug: <<<hold me my Best Friend Hubby passed on this morning.

Awwww :hug: my sister soror husband passed either late last night or early this morning…. he and the daughter was in a car wreck :sad: sorry to hear that Justlook

WHAT SANDRA HAVING FOR LUNCH THANKSGIVING DINNER :shrug:

damn we still in here

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Sandra had some “bidness” to take care of at lunch.
    We being patient. :hug:

WHAT SANDRA HAVING FOR LUNCH
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    :lick:

Just Looking says:

I am sorry for slow answer.

Trying to catch up on work, that poor fell ill couple of months back, then all of sudden at Pulmonary embolism and DVT.

Thanks Taken :hug:

ALBOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY *SQUATS OVER YOUR FACE
    :hug: WHERE JU BEEN PAPA

@Jenie – I’m sorry EGROUP :hug:

Sorry for both of the losses for the friends of the Roses. :crying1: Sad. Lord. A spouse. :no: I cant imagine.

San ah make ya dance says:

WHAT SANDRA HAVING FOR LUNCH
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    :lick:
    ———–
    :ghost:

ALBoy says:

Cha baby thats the greeting I been needing :hump: im good baby rub my face in it :coffee:

im good baby rub my face in it

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    TUH! I thought you was still tryna “hear my song”…

:pray: Dubb please hush… Don’t “do it for the blog” :no:

OOH, and now y’all doing s-m-u-t :shocked:

that’s it! *packs up girl scout cookies and card table* I’m leaving fo’ she get byke! :kona:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Not she eating a turkey, yams, stuffing, taters, fren beans, greens, Mac n cheese, sweet potatoe pie
    :ghost:

Tamar wants to introduce Kenya to the ‘slap nation’ for being ratchet and trying to holla at Apollo.

Yall care. :coffee:

Potatoe with an E like Dan Q. :tea:
    I agree with Tamar :lol:

sweet potatoe pie

^^^^^^^^^^^^
    SHE might be having some of that pie. Depends on her special name for it. :shrug:

=====================
    :computer:

That has to be tough for a celeb, cuz you get into shows like us unknown folks plus you actually have met the players so having an opinion is a rock and a hard place

:waves: Thanks @ San

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I wanna introduce Tamar to the Muppets. For obvi reasons.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I wanna introduce Tamar to the Muppets. For obvi reasons.
    __________________________________________________________

:stop: You know she was gonna stomp out K Michelle for calling her a muppet.

ALBoy says:

Why does pharell have on red lipstick. That dude is strange :coffee:

Now I need a bish that’s propa and fly…. So break me off a piece of that sweet potato(e) pie :danban:

:headphones:

Why does pharell have on red lipstick. That dude is strange

:gay:

SOTHERNGRL says:

:offtopic: Why did I look at the pic of Zahara downstairs and she has a look on her face like somebody please come help meh.

A New York beat his girlfriend with his anger management workbook.

Again, Yall care. :coffee:

Thanks everyone :hug: her fam will need those prayers. :sad:

Why does pharell have on red lipstick. That dude is strange
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    He a vampire. Why he still look 12 and he is really 50.

WHAT SANDRA HAVING FOR LUNCH
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    :lick:
    ——————————————————————-
    I HATECHU :wail:

Wit ERY fiber of my being…Do you hear me? :crying1:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ALBoy says:

@Jenie That pic of him at the top is weird lipstick Unabomber jacket and white Jays :no: :coffee:

:headphones:
    ——————————————————————-
    :yes:
    Ghetto Jam came on this AM on my way to the plantation…

Couldn’t tell me shyt in my Jetta tuh-day

Wasting time says:

@LTL
    You dad delete that pic? :lol:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I wanna introduce Tamar to the Muppets. For obvi reasons.
    ——————————————————————-
    I feel like such a stalker commenting on all your posts.. :no:

But anywho, Tamar reminds me of the Muppet with the long hair and the long ass eyelashes…the blonde rocker Muppet….

Ooh, I die ery’time

wait…. :think: is he tawkin bout… :think:
    oh, no! :no: not gonna terch it :nono:

<<<— French kissing your DAMN DOG.

:no: YT people shyt :coffee:

Wasting time says:

@LTL
    You dad delete that pic?
    ________________________________

:no: My aunt did.

After she forwarded it to herself. :coffee:

Ghetto Jam came on this AM on my way to the plantation…

Couldn’t tell me shyt in my Jetta tuh-day

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    :steer: <<< @Ky in her cah.

Sway threw on Black Cop this morn at approx 848 a.m. and when I say I had that ish AWL the way up? That beat still knock 20+ years later. :yes:

:vomit: that is so damn gross

KyCakes says:

:steer: <<< @Ky in her cah.

later. :yes:
    ——————————————————————–
    O…M…G…. Forgot ALL about that joint…. *goes to utube*

KyCakes says:

And why for come I can’t change MY profile name??

Yes. I’m :mad: about it…..

@Nancy im commenting on the pic of pharell. Up top

Wasting time says:

Long Time Lurker says:

Wasting time says:

@LTL
    You dad delete that pic?
    ________________________________

:no: My aunt did.

After she forwarded it to herself. :coffee:
    ______________________________
    I just died! :cry:

:cry: Sandra done just left us in for dead, huh?

Need something to entertain me. Just found out that I got the promotion that I applied for, so I ain’t doing shyt the rest of the week.

Yall stuck with me.

ALL DAY

EVERYDAY :coffee:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Her name is Janice. That Muppet. Told yall I have a thing for ALL female guitar players. Real or nah. Janice plays the guitar. And YES. THAT is the one.

:ghost:

missyJ says:

I’m bout to be out this B :peace: lilmissy got a hiphop dance class/recital

We gon find her some talent to make hur famous…. she gon be the first pop culture basket weavuh.. mama tired of werking

ALBoy says:

If i was ltl dad. I would have sent a pic of mine.8======)
    Make sure you got the right number when you sexting :coffee:

@Nancy im commenting on the pic of pharell. Up top

I’ma need you to be more ‘pacific’ cause i’m confrused :confused: like a mug! So, um, what else “Pharell” wearing up top?

ALBoy says:

If i was ltl dad. I would have sent a pic of mine.8======)
    Make sure you got the right number when you sexting
    ____________________________________________

:rofl: When she first told me, I asked her was it pops. :hurl:

She said she didn’t THINK so. :huh:

Jeniewhat’d i say :coffee:

Long Time Lurker says:

:cry: Sandra done just left us in for dead, huh?

Yall stuck with me.

ALL DAY

EVERYDAY :coffee:
    ——————————————————————–
    :rollseyes:

Ways out :rofl:

Well praise God for the increase! :danban: :danban1:

It’s this otha part that concerns me though:
    “Yall stuck with me.”
    “ALL DAY”
    “EVERYDAY”

:no: we not ready :no:

@Dub YAASSSSSSSSS! :rofl:

Oh my Jesus I CAN’T :ghost:

Just Looking says:

Why does Melissa look like Madam CJ Walker?

SOTHERNGRL says:

A New York beat his girlfriend with his anger management workbook.
    Again, Yall care.
    ***********************
    & She sliced his azz on the arm afterwards and now the are really “in love”
    since they both in jail and will be finishing anger management together.

<————- The newest member of Lil Wayne's gay, er, uh….record label :ashamed:

French kissing your DAMN DOG.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Nick Cannon is eating folks ALIVE with the #ThingsYtFolkDo. I had SNOT watching “Inside Edition” last night about him and whiteface etc. I dont eem LIKE Nick Cannon. I really want Mariah to get back together with her bio babies daddy Brat to help her with her debt… :sad:

Why does pharell have on red lipstick. That dude is strange
    @ALBOY for the same reason he has stolen Smokey the Bear hat. No one knows.

She said she didn’t THINK so. :huh:

===================

Imma need her to know her own dack. Yes when you murried his dack becaome her dack. Puzzy remains hers tho :coffee:

missyJ says:

I’m bout to be out this B lilmissy got a hiphop dance class/recital

you not finna turn that baby into Lil Magic nah :nono:

ALBoy says:

@nancy pharell wearing what appears to be a jean jacket zip up mock turtleneck with a scull cap with the veil from Mrs Cieleys funeral hat attached weird cat :coffee:

Oh :facepalm:

I just got it….Y’all are saying Melissa looks like Pharrell

8======)

^^^^^^^^^^^^

:crying1: <<<< BIG UGLY TEARS. I HATECHEW. :ghost:

Sweater God

SHEDDUP DUB :chase: :lol:
    AlBoy you ain’t wanna work no ways :lol:

ALBoy says:

@Ltl didnt Think so :lol: my momma cant Neva tell me she got a pic on mistake or otherwise im snapping breaking the phone ipad laptops reverse search the number then im hunting

:offtopic: what side can I cook with some tilapia tonight :thinking: steamed brocolli

@ALBoy – mmm-hmmm that’s what i thought… thank you for the clarification, and good day to you, sir! :ghost:

Evelyn & Wendell Williams beefing cause Wendell named Ev’s baby cash register.

Evelyn telling all Wendell’s husband bidness on twitter.

You welcome. :coffee:

SOTHERNGRL says:

I wanna leave work and go to Home Depot & Lowes. I wanna go play in the dirt and not work. Life still aint no crystal stair. :crying: :crying1:

She said she didn’t THINK so
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    You shoulda told her to put on her glasses and look at it REAL GOOD :ghost:

Dubb what I say :coffee:

Just Looking says:

@ Jenie – Green Beans, coleslaw, baked potato, baked sweet potato, red potatoes cut tossed with olive oil and rosemary and bake in oven….

Wasting time says:

Long Time Lurker says:

Evelyn & Wendell Williams beefing cause Wendell named Ev’s baby cash register.

Evelyn telling all Wendell’s husband bidness on twitter.

You welcome. :coffee:
    ___________________________________
    Wendell ain’t told no lie and um Why tell her husband business.Tell Wendell’s…lolol We ALL know about her busband :tea:

SOTHERNGRL says:

@Jennie do yall like asparagus? That would be great and some buttered corn.
    With some Hawaiian Rolls. You Baking or frying the Talapia? Dont matter either way is good.

I may do the green beans :thinking: I kinda was some spinach and some rice :thinking: I will figure something out

ALBoy says:

Jenie i did fish spinch with lemon and garlic wild rice and a glass of phaygo P’each :coffee:

SOTHERNGRL says:

@Jennie do yall like asparagus? That would be great and some buttered corn.

:yes:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Me too, SOTHERN! I am ready to pick out some flowers :bounce: But it had nerve to snow yesterday :cuss:

ALBoy says:

I think that’s what I’m having too. I might cook lil J some corn because she doesn’t like spinach …. weird cause I love spinach :pizza:

Im making asparagus rrosemary chicken and roasted potatoes

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Evelyn telling all Wendell’s husband bidness on twitter.
    ——
    I’m up cooch ain’t even healed up and you :typing: that’s how you can tell she worries about the wrong thing .

San ah make ya dance says:

:zzz:

SOTHERNGRL says:

@NancyDrew I wanna throw up the :peace: and be out. I’m ready to get in the dirt and I’m sitting here looking out this picture winder.That is not helping my spring fever.

Im making asparagus rrosemary chicken and roasted potatoes

*drools* :confused:

Im making asparagus rrosemary chicken and roasted potatoes
    ******************************
    This sounds delicious.

:pc:

8 year old girl kicked out of Christian school for trying to get her Chaz Bono on.

:phew:

Im making asparagus rrosemary chicken and roasted potatoes

whew lawd :pizza: that does sound good

cooch ain’t even healed up and you :typing: that’s how you can tell she worries about the wrong thing.

Right! a big dummy… she should be relaxing in her custom designed nursery, micromanaging the nanny’s every move, and planning her ‘tighten-up’ surgeries! If she wasn’t so attention hungry she’d turn a bline :cool: eye to that mess. :nono:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

What y’all talking ’bout :tea:

Youtube #IsThisYoThot :rofl: :crying1:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

So the mayor of Charlotte was arrested on corruption charges . federal. And yes he’s black
    :facepalm:

2 Cribz!! :yahoo:

I missed-ed you, guhl! How are the babies?

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

The :pacifier: :pacifier: are GREAT!!!! Betrayed their mama by saying “dada” this weekend :crying1: but otherwise they are PERFECT :love:

but why you :facepalm: ? :shrug:

he not the first, and from what i’m reading bout dc, he surely won’t be the last :tea:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Bye Pat :wave:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Aftanoon SR folks. :waves:

Horts and Shugas! :hug:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Have y’all seent/talked about the pic of Bobbi Kris sporting 2 diff shoes? I’m sure that was a mistake that was made cause she was :snort:

@AL, I’m still :rofl: at “with the veil from Mrs Cieleys funeral hat” :rofl:
    :phew:

They just threw anything on, I see :rofl: :rofl:

They young, having fun (I hope) :lol:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Does anybody know why Joe has the same song out with a Fantasia version & Kelly Rowland version? :huh:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

ALL babies say dada first, THEREFORE IT DON’T COUNT! :hug:
    They’ll call you dada too yo! :lol:

EL CHA CHA says:

DANG I KEEP COMING BACK AND I SEE A YOUNGER LOOKING MORGAN FREEMAN WITH RED LIPSTICK AND A RIH RIH LOOK ALIKE…Oh word? Thats the same post of Melissa Forde and RIHANNA…WELL SHUT THE FRONT DOOR :kona:

Al, send dome snick snacks this way! :woot:

Hey Hearts :waves:

*stops waving… and squints*

Aww hail naw! I take byke my greeting :no: cause i KNOW you ain’t got Peter :oldman: sitting up there in the milla your gravi?! :blink:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

They’ll call you dada too yo! :lol:

THEM DO THEM DO :facepalm: :crying1:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

KDUB! <— Ice Cube voice! :yahoo:

felinelurker says:

*************************
    @southern, w/ Kelly it’s pt 2

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

@Nancy Drew/ITO :yes: His name is Lupeetah. :rofl:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Have y’all seent/talked about the pic of Bobbi Kris sporting 2 diff shoes?
    =========
    I haven’t seen it, BUT that puts me in the mind of MsTake :gossip: ALWAYS doing that when we go out, but she can’t help it that she can’t see her Nvrmd…. :kona:

They just threw anything on, I see
    They young, having fun (I hope)
    ***************
    @DTTS all the time I’ve been in here I was gonna let RhiRhi and the Short short with the Mink Coat and then Pharrell Jr up the with the veil from Miss Cellie step deddy funeral on. I just cant like they woke up with the munchies and just said fugg we going to the sto just like this.

HOEZY WOEZY BUGGA :2dance: <– GIRL ON FIRE …ALICIA KEYS…SUP BOO

They just threw anything on, I see

:nono: No; this was a carefully manufactured crisis. :rofl:

DEDDY AND DORTER :hahaha: SR DICTIONARY

—-
    Yup, that’s what it looks like :shrug:

Hell, if you sharB TO YOU, thennnnnn I guess that’s all that matters :lol:

Just fugg our eyebawls :rofl: :rofl:

BombMom! :waves:

(too bad we can’t see the babies cause of lonely arse, bye pola estalkers :mad: )

Hobugggggah No. 5 :bow:

Hey honeybun! :hug:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

:rofl: @DTTS. You gone let Taken and her housecoat be great! :rofl:

:pc: <—sewing machine

:chickenhead: 's gonna want this skullcap with Granny's funeral hat lace on it :rofl: :rofl:

Al, send dome snick snacks this way!

:shocked: Quit being fass, askin for dome on the blog… that is smut!

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@Dub: we are all reading the indictment now. It’s juicy :facepalm: he gave his wife money in front of the agent. She is going down too

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

:newpost: BYE! :warning: :banned:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

:rofl: @DTTS. You gone let Taken and her housecoat be great! :rofl:

WHY YOU THINK SHE WEARS ‘HOUSECOATS’? Hmmmmm. Huh?!?! :eek:

:kona:
    :hi: YOU
    I hope you reading whilst in meeting :D

SOTHERNGRL says:

@feline thank you cause I hear Joe saying the same thing and I’m like that chick dont sound like FAnnnie and it was Kelly. O.k. its a good song but a PT.2 :huh:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Nancy :waves:

:chase: Get! Get in a meeting! :chase:

:rofl: :rofl:
    ==========
    :chase: Thing :chase:

:rofl: :phew:

I had to come byke down here and laugh, cause it’s so ‘deep’ upstairs. :rofl: :rofl:

somebody go up there and get Gigi, cause she up there with her usual input and i love her font too much for her to get the ‘take care’ behind FOB, Slim White… :crying1:

Lady_L says:

Mellissa is a cute stud.. I’d date her….

:ashamed: