Chris Brown and Karrueche Tran are back on the market

Karreuche Tran is back on the market

Socialite Karrueche Tran who was plucked from obscurity by singer Chris Brown will soon fade back into obscurity again. The fledgling entrepreneur confirmed her single status on Twitter.com today. Her Twitter mentions are soon to be flooded with eligible young men eager to take Brown’s place.

Karrueche has proven herself to be a ride-or-die chick who stood by her man’s side through all of his trials and tribulations. But there is only so much a submissive woman can take. After numerous run-ins with the law, Brown was recently diagnosed with Bipolar disorder and Insomnia caused by substance abuse. He was ordered to spend an additional 90 days in a rehab facility where he is being treated for his mental disorders and anger management.

Thanks to loyal reader Hayley W. for the tip.

• SR Exclusive: Chris Brown to Tina Davis: “YOU’RE FIRED!”
  • Chris Brown wants to smoke medical marijuana in rehab
  • Bitter Rihanna Burns Everything Chris Brown Ever Gave Her
  • Chris Brown Adds Bu Thiam to Management Team *Update*

46 Responses to “Chris Brown and Karrueche Tran are back on the market”

I’ll take Koochie. She so sexy. :yes:

Chris Brown crazy azz ain’t know what he was doin with that. :coffee:

Buttercup says:

The fledgling entrepreneur
      ========
      I stopped right here :rofl:

__________________________

:pc:

Wheres My Check says:

:karate: is FINNNEEE!!! She got her 15 minutes dating Breezy she’ll be good. Bipolar Disorder is no joke, it can alter your entire perception of reality. Well at least that’s what my friend told me :kona:

VDot says:

Why did I just click on Man’s link :dead: like those hair follicles.

Poor Kerosena :shrug: She gon learn to avoid crackheads in the future.

Iola Boylan says:

I’d take Chris Brown. The new medicated Chris Brown. Never been much of a girth chaser :tea: As long as you can reach it Im good :yes:

Hello Miañy :hi: Always a pleasure. I miss our late night chats :-( Im still on Skype. No pressure :tea:

gbellab says:

Chris likes men :coffee:
      Stop sweatin’ the boy

Afiya says:

:smack: A circle of STDers!

I Run New York says:

She’ll be snatched up in a minute. These industry men pass the same five chicks around.

Iola Boylan says:

Well then Chris, and I, have something in common :tea:
      Hey Fifi :hi:

I read she was dating Brandon jennings.. he tweeted she was his “Annie”

She wants CB to believe/think she’s sitting at home rocking back and forth

:facepalm:

Sometimes I forget I’m now two hours behind y’all. Let me go be productive. :kona:

Iola Boylan says:

When I think of Annie I think of an orphaned ragamuffin who comes up on the coattails of a rich, lonely man. That. Does. Sound. Like. Her :think:

Iola Boylan says:

Let me go be productive

Bye. Don’t forget to sanitize your hands. Only you, can prevent the spread of palm herps :bye:

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ummh he said it meant a Female you make “wifey” :shrug:

libra80sbaby says:

At this point, Chris don’t need to be with ANYBODY until he get emotionally and mentally stable (which I assume he is doing in Hollywood “Rehab”). His scars run deep and being a puppet of the music industry does not help him one bit. Kanekelon will deal. :tea:

Koochie too cute and she know the “rules” to just sit and be pretty and not open her mouth. Also to be “understanding” and let a nigga have some “fun” (read: cheat) every once in a while.

One of these famous niggas goin swoop her up QUICK. I know I would.

libra80sbaby says:

The REAL question here is How and Why is her Twitter account “verified”?! Who she is other than Chris Brown’s concubine?? :shrugs:

@LIBRA

You know good and well time she started talkin to CB them hoes made all kinds of fake accounts talkin bout she suckin dyck and lick azz and all kinds of chit. :lol:

Twitter is a just a collection of muthaphuckas. (Sandra excluded)

@Libra- you know she is a sometimes model, you don’t be seeing her in the Baby Gap and Justice ads?

Awe Rice Cake. Its gonna be okay.

Robyn is somewhere smoking a fat one laughing her azz off….Paris still? Ha!

Afiya says:

:offtopic: What’s going on the Nikki and them #Igotlonghair photos :stop: #dontnobodycare

libra80sbaby says:

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

——————————–
      :lol: She beautiful with her strong jawl line and pre pubescent lil boy body.

Hi, I’m Chan, and I Aint Shyt.

libra80sbaby says:

:cell: Kanekelon…What happened to “The Kill” clothing line? It died didn’t it? :yes:

What happened to “The Kill” clothing line?
      ———-
      It got Killed-ed.

libra80sbaby says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@LIBRA
      Twitter is a just a collection of muthaphuckas. (Sandra excluded)
      ———————-
      :lol: You right

Miss Kentucky Djuan Keila Trent, a 2011 Miss America contestant, has come out as “queer” on her personal blog, making her the first out lesbian contestant to have competed at a national level.
      ~~~~~~~~~~
      :rolleyes:

its important for the public/world to know this

Let me go on twitter to announce who I’m screwing/willing to screw for attention. :rolleyes:

Hey Razz, what’s good?

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :bounce: YES its the new “IT” thing

Apparently chan, only I can prevent the spread of the hand herp, but since Lola is the one who gets the occasional outbreak cold sore, I think she should take precautions too. :rofl: ;)

How are you Chan?

I had a rather large pickle at lunch… and it’s its not sitting right in my tummy. And NOT the pickle y’all may be thinking about :lol:

An actual pickle. I have a question though, how many of you all used to or still do, or know someone who puts peppermint sticks in their pickles and eat them?

I Run New York says:

I see someone has been reading my blog and taking notes. :yes:

Iola Boylan says:

When I think of Annie I think of an orphaned ragamuffin who comes up on the coattails of a rich, lonely man. That. Does. Sound. Like. Her :thinking:

I would not take that as a compliment. :no:

luVn_liFe says:

Ummh he said it meant a Female you make “wifey”

He sounds like a damn fool. Isn’t this the same one who ran through Teyana Taylor and left his used condoms in her? :shrug:

who ran through Teyana Taylor and left his used condoms in her?
      ———
      :blink:

I would hope this was the same condom used on her and not on someone else since you said it like that :rofl:

Zoe B. says:

Aren’t her and Teyanna friends? Chris Brown and her messed around at some point. They just swap cucumbers? No girl code violation with talking to your friends virginity taker? :huh:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      *clutch my pearls!*

teyana and brandon were linked. I.didnt.know.about.that.fun.fact. :blink:

:kona:

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

How are you Chan?

Wait, I think I missed something.

Good for Chris :tea: he need to get his shyt together :coffee:

Rofl at Sandra comment :rofl:

:newpost: Rihanna and Lupita are besties now.