Dad shoots, kills boy hiding in teenage daughter’s bedroom

Dad shoots, kills boy in teenage daughter's bedroom

A Houston father has been charged with shooting his teenage daughter’s boyfriend to death after he caught the boy hiding in her bedroom.

Police say the dad found the 17-year-old boy hiding under his daughter’s bed early Thursday morning. The dad and the boy fought before the man put a bullet in the boy’s head.

The father is not being named to protect the identity of the 16-year-old girl.

From CHRON.com:

The shooting happened about 2:30 a.m. in the 22300 block of Bridgestone Ridge near FM 2920, said Assistant Chief Deputy Mark Herman of the Harris County Precinct 4 Constable’s Office.

Herman said the man told investigators he heard noises in his home and went to investigate. He encountered the 17-year-old boy in his daughter’s bedroom. There was a confrontation and the teen was shot. He died at the scene.

No other injuries were reported. However, Herman said, the father complained of possible panic attacks after the shooting and was taken to a nearby hospital.

Herman said investigators learned the teen was a friend of the daughter’s and she had let the boy into the home. Deputies recovered a handgun at the scene.

119 Responses to “Dad shoots, kills boy hiding in teenage daughter’s bedroom”

:eek:

Dude wasn’t playing!

He didn’t have to shoot him in the damn head though. :|

Oh wait, he thought he was an intruder..changes my thoughts…kinda…

missyJ says:

Fast tail girls :coffee: and this lil boy tried to rear up on a FATHER who caught YOU in HIS house, in HIS daughter’s room??

A loss of life is always sad, wish the father would’ve handled it better but jeez not too long ago you got caught on a creep, you took the butt whoopin you deserved. Now folks dying…too much

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Sorry this young man lost his life. I guess the daddy said you ain’t finna be bussin nuts in my home :shotsfired:
    I am the only nut busta round here :rules:

FuturedocDonte says:

Was the daughter home at the time of the shooting?

I would have wooped plenty of azx that day, but u Gon shoot the child and u know ur daughter let him in :blink:

POPS aint wrong, he dont know this boy from AdAm.. what the hell else is he suppose to think.

My son moved out, but still has his keys to my house. Ive told him “Son Pls do not just come over and unlock the door with out notice.”

I do Not want you to be shot”

Plain and Simple
    :tea:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I blame the daughter. She knows her daddy. She knew he was trained ready to go killer (in Malaysia from BBWLA voice). :blink:

Str8tUpMenace says:

Well damn. Who had the gun, the dad or the boy?

FuturedocDonte says:

Oh wait, he thought he was an intruder..changes my thoughts…kinda…

:Scrolls up to see if they were in Florida:

Oh Damn :smack: they were in Texas. Second place state for the fckery :no:

Str8tUpMenace says:

I meant, whose gun was it? The dad’s or the boy’s?

:hi: MIRS!, Mistake, RAZZ, missyJ :wave:

Str8tUpMenace says:

Luv-Muffin :hug:

:rolleyes:

….thank you, RAZZ!

Taken, Doc, and Fay left me down there catching the Holy Ghost, and ain’t eem had the decency to do a last call for the church van riders ‘fore they left out! :rolleyes:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

The fact that they fought leads me to believe that maybe the dad knew who he was. And the daughter tried to break it up or hide him. The dad saw him and went off. Then the boy prolly was like “shut up old man before I buss one on your bed next time like I did last week” and then :shotsfired:

long time NO Font MIRS . . U keeping warm? Its Snowing there right?

Str8tUpMenace says:

Hey Razz, Smurfette, Missy & Mistaken :waves:

Hmmm, sup Doc <—-in my Bugs Bunny voice :waves:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

:happy: Luvie

OpinionHated says:

So he couldn’t control his hot in the pants daughter he gonna take somebody elses child’s life – I hope they throw him under the jail – just disgusting… like he never snuck in a girls room before – his issue is with his daughter not the poor kid who is now sadly dead… I’m disgusted by this story… and I’m a mother when my daughter tried sneaking boys in I told her and him if I catch you again you’re both out of here – and I meant it – follow my rules or leave my home… I never once felt the urge to kill or even yell at the boy – he don’t live under my roof he may not have known my rules…but my daughter sure did…

Wasting time says:

Where the hell was she ?!?!

And that lil Stanking PISS tail girl would be packing her knapsack and get the hell out, IMMEDIATELY
    :nono:

Str8tUpMenace says:

luVn_liFe… says:

long time NO Font MIRS . . U keeping warm? Its Snowing there right?

I know right? I miss you guys. These losers got me in here working. The nerve :rolleyes: What it do with you? How you been?

says:

lawd this is a hot ass MESS! praying for that young man’s family :pray: :no: <—smh

I thinjk the girl tried to sneak the lil boy in is what happened.

Questionable on whether or not he knew his daughter had a bf. You know some girls be hiding shyt from their parents.

Now if he didn’t know she had a bf and she snuck her bf in the house, I can see the dad thinking the boy was an intruder.

If he knew his daughter had a bf, and she snuck him in the house, then there will be some questioning, I am sure.

Sad that the boy is dead. :( All over sneaking to be with their puppy love.

MIRS
    I havent been here much EITHER :crying1: Ive been BUZY! work, home and screwing
    Got me sanging like MJ “working day and Nite” :D

Str8tUpMenace says:

luVn_liFe… says:

MIRS
    I havent been here much EITHER Ive been BUZY! work, home and screwing
    Got me sanging like MJ “working day and Nite”

I can’t with you :lol:

luVn_liFe… says:

And that lil Stanking PISS tail girl
    ————–
    :facepalm: you sound like my mother.

says:

see it sounds to me that the dad was gettin his ass beat & pulled his heat. i mean if he just thought he was in intruder, wouldn’t he have shot him right off the bat? :shrug:

deedeegirl says:

I had a boyfriend in high school that my father HATED. One day he said if I see him round here one more time, Im’ma break his damn neck. My mother said, now you know, he is not playing one little bit. She called his parents that same night and said, my husband said……so keep him from ’round here. and dude wasn’t even coming in the house, just dropping me off at home from school. When you know your dad is crazy, this kind of thing is on you.

So the 18y/o girl who sued her parents, moved back in with her parents. :tea:

kenbakerswife says:

We dont know the whole story here guys , we so quick to give our opinions and dont even know what REALLY happened. He could have been some young punk thug who thought he was big and bad, trying to fight… WE DONT KNOW. Number one rule for parents to tell there sons, Dont ever sneak into a girls house unless you want to be hurt. Some fathers dont play that crap. @ FuturedocDonte, my question too , was the daughter there? You never know instead of being apologetic he was probably very disrespectful WE dont know. Dont think he deserved to die … Rip young man

@RAZZ. . .

She sure did :nono: lil cunt WHORE would not be living under “my” roof
    NO MaaM
    NOT.
    EYE.

Str8tUpMenace says:

™ says:

:hug: Fay-bew!!!!!!!!!

Either Dad was gettin that azz handed to him and he pulled out the gun, or vice versa.

Hell we never know what be going on in folks head when confronting someone of what they may think they are. :shrug:

Apparition says:

Dad was wrong. Must’ve caught them mid :hump: . You tell lil dude to leave your house and that he’s not allowed back under any circumstance. Then you tend to your daughter…

:welcome: kenbakerswife says:
    we so quick to give our opinions and dont even know what REALLY happened
    ~~~~~~~
    Yeah we Are, Wer here to shoot the breeze and banter back and forth just for shyte and giggles.

missyJ says:

:wave: hey luvin!

kenbakerswife says:

@ says Why would he even try to fight, apologize and high tail it out of there. It aint your house man, you dont run nathan over here. Get out and dont say nothing.

Both of these grown arse ‘kids’ were wrong. I mean, 2:30 AM??!! My parents coulda been in another state and I STILL wouldn’t even thought about sneaking some boy into THEIR house. This them ‘new kids’ though, cause my niece shole did it and my dad shole threatened the boy (who did have the sense to leave)… we later found out, after the fact, he didn’t stay away for long though :facepalm:
    I’m sorry this boy is dead, and I hate that kids have no respect and/or the parents don’t demand any… it’s a lose-lose situation.

San ah make ya dance says:

was trained ready to go killer
    ——–
    I heard that and :ghost:

San ah make ya dance says:

Checking under beds huh? :tea: for some reason that make me believe he thought it was a boyfriend

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

——–
    So what’s your point? This is what we do. manufacture crisis and jump to conclusions :shrug:
    You trying to make a change? :whistle: man in the mirror face self. :hahaha:

Man accused of killing fellow moviegoer in Florida over texting had just sent a text himself

the atty- “Her return home is not contingent on any financial and/ or other considerations. As far as my clients are concerned, it’s over, it’s done. This is a private matter. It should never have been brought to the court’s attention, it should have never been brought to the public. This is a long process. It’s only the begining.”

:tea:

kenbakerswife says:

luVn_liFeYeah we Are, Wer here to shoot the breeze and banter back and forth just for shyte and giggles

———————————————-

yeah I know boo … Thanks for the welcome.

NeNe Weaks says:

I am not speaking to Fayla. And eventho I don’t see Mirs. if you who I think I member :think: Then :hi: If not :tea:

Black_jewel2 says:

There was actually an update to this story a few hours ago. The younger brother heard noises in the room and notified the father. The boy was hiding under the bed when the father came into the room. The father asked the girl if she knew who was under the bed, the girl said no. The father started issuing some commands for him to show his hands, come out from under the bed, etc. The boy reached for something and the father shot him. The girl THEN admitted that she knew the boy and had invited him in.

missyJ says:

____________________________

:coffee: This ain’t no different than being an armchair quarterback on Sunday. Just some healthy jabberjawing. Can you direct me towards the nearest weknowthewholestory . com blog? So we can only speak on chit in which we have 100% of the facts.

Chile this brings back memories :facepalm:

Ni ni says:

Tragic, but people really need yo think before they do certain things. Those kids were old enough to screw, they should have done it away from the house or when nobody was home. The dad wasnt wrong if he thought an intruder was in his house, he probably grabbed the gun to protect his house..natural.reaction. When youre in that mode its hard to come down from it. People can never say what they wouldnt do in a situation where they family is involved. This was 2:30 am he was probably still half sleep.

VDot says:

I don’t know what to make of this situation. I’m sure the daughter didn’t expect the night to end like this tho. She thought nuts were going to be busted, not caps. :no:

I am :lol: that Nancy Drew was downstairs saying Auntie was perusing the obituaries, and this is the next post :rofl:

Black_jewel2 says:

:no: wow !

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

You know, it’s so very sad that this young man lost his life….however, him hiding under the beds lets me know that both him and the daughter knew his ass was not supposed to be there. Your an intruder. I mean, no I don’t think he should of died, but yall fast asses could of prevented this.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

——
    So really, it’s the daughters damn fault. :tea:

Black_jewel2 says:

———
    :thankyou:

:tea:

VDot says:

My dad straight dragged a dude out the house….. no guns involved :no: the dragging commenced immediately :no: Not a gun…… Ion like guns…..

kenbakerswife says:

——–
    You trying to make a change? man in the mirror face self.

________________________________________

I read So he couldn’t control his hot in the pants daughter he gonna take somebody elses child’s life – I hope they throw him under the jail – just disgusting… like he never snuck in a girls room before

Should have titled who I was addressing my comment to….

I actually agree with you statement

The fact that they fought leads me to believe that maybe the dad knew who he was. And the daughter tried to break it up or hide him. The dad saw him and went off. Then the boy prolly was like “shut up old man before I buss one on your bed next time like I did last week” and then.

Not tring to make a change lol!!

missyJ says:

You trying to make a change? :whistle: man in the mirror face self. :hahaha:

So you wanna make the blog a betta place, take a look in tha mirr’ and make a CHHHannngggee :hahaha:

She thought nuts were going to be busted, not caps.
    ——–
    Fawk you VDOT :rofl:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

——
    So really, it’s the daughters damn fault.

Tuh….. it was my fault that ninja I had in the house got dragged :tea:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

kenbakerswife says:
    we so quick to give our opinions and dont even know what REALLY happened
    ———-
    Welcome. Uhh were you a lurker before you got the log in, or are you like new new?

. She thought nuts were going to be busted, not caps.

GIT V!!! :chase:

“weknowthewholestory . com”

________________________

Um, missyJ! ain’t you supposed to be on the line :cell: w/Jesus re a salt truck for your commute home?! :spank:

But a gunt though :tea: too much…. these are kids… Some folks have a very hot temper…. my father was one of em… but he wasn’t reaching for no gun though … :tea: and we had em too in the crib

missyJ says:

The younger brother heard noises in the room and notified the father.

—————————
    How you gon creep and you ain’t paid of yo lil brother/snitch? She ain’t have no lifesavers or pokemon cards to keep him quiet?

VDot says:

The younger brother heard noises in the room and notified the father.

Poor baby. He didn’t know those were moans of pleasure and not distress. Thumps in the night aren’t always monsters :(

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

You trying to make a change? man in the mirror face self.

——-
    *Slaps mic out of yall hands* We not fittin to make no changes round here!

Alright VDot, alright… :rolleyes: you aint gotta remind her.
    Anyway, I warn’t the onliest one thinking it… :kona:

goat76 says:

She lost her daddy and her dack at the same time.

Str8tUpMenace says:

NeNe Weaks says:

I am not speaking to Fayla. And eventho I don’t see Mirs. if you who I think I member Then If not
    _________________________

:huh: Hmmm, who you be???????

@KENBakersWIFe :hug: YEW DEW Know were just joshing you right??

*slapsknee* :hahaha:

Thumps in the night aren’t always monsters
    ———–
    :kona:

kenbakerswife says:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Yep for like five + years..

Str8tUpMenace says:

I knew my parents were crazy. That’s why I made sure me & now hubs, never got caught. :lol:

OpinionHated says:

I’m always amzaed by people who come on gossip sites and blogs and then complain that the posters are too opinionated and don’t have all the facts – duhhhhh it’s a forum to speak your mind on the subject at hand – and that subject could be manufactured, could be incomplete, or it could be 100% fact. If nobody commented this site would probably not exist so I don’t get why they feel the way they do – can you enlighten me? all jokes aside I’m serious…. I don’t understand the logic of a person going on a gossip blog to complain that folks are gossiping….

OpinionHated says:

Thumps in the night aren’t always monsters
    ———–
    :kona: I wish I could tell that to lil razz

(since my font got deleted)

Gigi26 says:

Welp his hot in the coochie ass daughter will have to live with the fact that her fukk buddy is now dead at the hands of her daughter.

The hoe is a black widow and ain’t even married. Got blood stains n brains on her momma and daddy’s carpet :no: Hoes.

2:30 in the DAMN MORNING?! Yeah they weren’t praying :no:

VDot says:

_____________________________

:lol: Did that boy ever come back around during decent hours? Or was he :scared: for life?

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

kenbakerswife says:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Yep for like five + years..
    ——
    Oh! Then you already know we ain’t shyt. Oh ok. Cool.

missyJ says:

ain’t you supposed to be on the line :cell: w/Jesus re a salt truck

___________________________

He sent me to voicemail… twice… :coffee:

So I decided to cut up and see if the debill will answer. He on need no salt truck NT way. He can make it melt….

kenbakerswife says:

luVn_liFe… says:

@KENBakersWIFe YEW DEW Know were just joshing you right??

*slapsknee*

Yes I do .. you guys are hilarious!!!

Str8tUpMenace says:

missyJ says:

The younger brother heard noises in the room and notified the father.

—————————

:dead:

Cubarican says:

My dad found a man under my bed once. In retrospect he shoulda shot em. I mean just like in the ankle or somethin b/c now he is the beedeezy from hell. Sigh. :cry:

Mr. Razz and I would always make sure folkes was at work. Didn’t hurt that I had a car and “practice”

VDot says:

:kona: I wish I could tell that to lil razz

___________________________________

:rofl: So Lil Razz then caught yall mid :hump: and yall had to act like yall were play wrestling, in the nude? :hahaha:

I had to put my head on my desk for missy’s pay off the snitch font :rofl:

Gigi26 says:

Her daddy said SHO YO SELF or be KILLED! :rofl:

These young hoes, maaan if that was my daughter I woulda did an Allen Iverson right after shiiid throw that hoe outside bukie nekkid!! Wanna fukk in my house and you don’t pay no bills, shiid go find your own. Grown ass :rollseyes:

Matchsticks says:

missyJ says:

The younger brother heard noises in the room and notified the father.
    —————————
    _________

I was just thinking this…every sibling household I knew of growing up had bribing or deals made BEFORE the shyt went down…damn…

kenbakerswife says:

OpinionHated says:

OpinionHated says:

on a gossip blog to complain that folks are gossiping….

Im doing the same thing boo … its all in fun.

jeniefrumdabloc says:But a gunt though :tea: too much…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Jenie You really feel guns are too much to have..

Me personally I do not, we have a Glockmeister under my side of the bed

a berreta under my hubbys and he carries when we are out.

People/Intruders,robbers,violent folks arent stepping up in your house or to someone with fists these days.

We were robbed recently a few months back, Completely felt\feel violated.
    If my hubby or myself would have been home when those “kids” thought it was Ok to walk thru my gate in my backyard and open my door and come inside and ransack my house, They too would have been blasted.
    One never knows what people train of thought is, especially If they “think” its ok to walk up in someone’s home

Str8tUpMenace says:

The lil brother woulda prolly still snitched on her, after he got his payoff and all. :lol:

Nawl Vdot- We thought he was sleep and it was Mr. Razz first night in town on leave (when we weren’t stationed together; thank GAWD for joint spouse :nun: ) We were quite loud. Five min after we finished… “Mawmee, I’m scared.” :|

He on need no salt truck NT way. He can make it melt….
    _____________________________

Testify! Won’t HE do it? :nun:
    sing with me: :whistle: debil thought he had me (but EYE got awaaay :whistle: *bangs tammareen*

OpinionHated says:

are you new :thinking: But you raised a valid font :yes:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

We were quite loud. Five min after we finished… “Mawmee, I’m scared.”
    ———-
    :hahaha: :hahaha: OMG yall done scared the poor baby!!!! I’m dying though. OMG so what did you end up telling him?

Gigi26 says:

I agree Luvn, shiiid look at Example A-SEAN TAYLOR.

:duel:
    WHO’s upset about gossip??? RAISE Yo hand.

VDot says:

We were quite loud. Five min after we finished… “Mawmee, I’m scared.” :|

:rofl: :rofl: RAWRRRRRRRR!!!

Folks are too trigger happy. He should’ve roughed up ole boy and spoken to his hoeazz daughter BEFORE doing ish else IMB :eek:

pointhimout says:

its a tough pill to swallow when you realize your daughter’s a whore. well, other guys will think twice before sneaking into her home while daddy’s there.

look at Example A-SEAN TAYLOR.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Yeah GiGi, Sad. He’s gone, baby girl daddy gone. he was just home,in his bed Sleep.

Chhi wont be me,willingly . . . Im going to court tomorrow behind those fuggers that came in my house
    :tea:

I felt so bad Vdot… :no: Now we make sure he’s either sleep, or heavily distracted. :rofl:

Gigi26 says:

16 years old she think she grown. I would throw her lil ass out my house so bloodclot fast she wouldn’t have known what hit her! Dis gyall too damn bright!

I never snuck dudes in my folks house, I was too scared and plus I shared a room with my sister, the fukk I look like fukkin on a twin bed n shyt :no: Nah I waited until college when I had my own freedom to do what I want.

luVn_liFe… says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:But a gunt though :tea: too much…
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Jenie You really feel guns are too much to have..
    Me personally I do not, we have a Glockmeister under my side of the bed
    a berreta under my hubbys and he carries when we are out.

See I can’t relate to this…. :shrugs: but I just hate guns … I don’t want em my house…. but I feel ya ….. but you can’t bring one in my crib period.

VDot says:

:newpost: on Nippy’s daughter following in her mama’s footsteps

Comments=Opinions=Hating (on here) :hahaha:

AND all I can say to that is a big :eek: OH WELL! :lol:

What happened? :popcorn:

missyJ says:

“Mawmee, I’m scared.” :|

———–]
    Why did I picture lil Haley Joel in da bed with them covers pulled up talmbout “I see dead people”?? :hahaha:

By the way Let ME ADD. . . One of those little shyte heads to the lead detective they were looking for our guns.

they seen the cases in the closet :tea:

Yeah they for sure need they asses stomped and their parents too.

What Are Ya gonna Do :shrug:

I agree Luvn. I can only imagine how violated you must have felt! It angers me to even think about it. I mean, the fact that someone can come into your home uninvited, unwanted, and unwelcomed is in and of itself a violation, and I mean just their very presence in YOUR home; then you gonna go about stealing my hard-earned belongings??!!!! :wtf: Just. NO. :no:

|< ….. but we live in a different time now….. guns are out here too and fro… I can't wit it…. that's why I be on chill…. Same with on new years when fools get to shooting… I bounce… I want no parts of it :no: a bullet has no name you know :tea: But I do understand the need for people to protect themselves too… like what Luvyn said… that's just not me….. I'm more of a slicer, stabber ….

Half of my comment post again :faceplam: I can’t even remember what I said fawk it !

RAE23 says:

I can remembering swearing I loved a no good azz dude back in the day and NEVER did he see the inside of my bedroom. Chiiid, he NEVER really saw the inside of our house! No way I was risking my life for a little piece of azz!!! PUNK AZZ PARENTS AND BOLD, DISRESPECTFUL CHILDREN!!! This dad doesn’t sound like he thought about this enough, but truth be told we have no idea what may have happened! May God be with all involved! :nun:

Wasting time says:

missyJ says:

___________________________

^^^^^ This though!
    I’m only policed by Sandra D. Rose

JerseyGirl68 says:

So shooting a warning shot or calling the boy’s parents weren’t options. :blink:

And all because of their raging hormones and he paid the ultimate price with his own life! These teens I tell yah and I got two over here working my nerves too but nothing like that yet geesh! Sorry to hear this news but the girls are more aggressive than these boys nowadays! They are worse to me! I have one of each. Damn shame that mom n dad have to bury their kid now and what do they tell the rest of the family? Um our son was over some hot a** girl house trying to get some! #epicfail :tea:

free says:

my dad caught me and a boyfriend just laying in the bed fully clothed. we were 16. he just walked out and left the house. i had passion marks all over my neck though but he didn’t see them then. my mom came home and gave me and dude a lil talk. i tried to stay away from my dad for weeks after that. he never said anything. i think he would have killed dude if he caught us fuggin but i wasn’t stupid enough to do that. it was after school, light outside, my door was slightly open, and we were fully clothed.