The Game Season 7 Premiere

Last night, BET premiered Season 7 of its popular scripted series The Game. Last season's cast members return, including our favorite Brandy Norwood (Chardonnay) and Wendy Raquel Robinson who plays the annoying, but endearing Tasha Mack. Tasha confused her pregnancy symptoms for the onset of menopause. It will be fun to watch how the middle aged seductress handles her high risk pregnancy.

Unfortunately, the season premiere was a bit of let down. The character most of us tuned in to see -- Kelly Pitts, played by Brittany Daniel (red dress) -- was a no show.

Watch the full video after the break.

PLEASE NOTE: Sandrarose.com is not responsible for any pop ups generated by you clicking the video start button on the player navbar. This video is not hosted on Sandrarose.com's servers.

• sassyshe

It was lukewarm. I really want to know whos Tasha baby daddy and though Lauren is one note, hoping for her and Blue to get back. Really was disappointed Kelly didnt show last night

• sassyshe

:offtopic: si if the rumors of karate chop and brandon Jennings are true is it safe to say she likes to go where her girl Teyanna has been, ijs

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRsEXGXLlYM&feature=fvsr ALBoy

What a karate chop? What up sassy? :coffee:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRsEXGXLlYM&feature=fvsr ALBoy

What is

• time warner can kiss my puppylove

Im getting pop-ups on my screen just wa5to let you know. And Good Morning Sandra.

• San ah make ya dance

:zzz: I don't watch, every since they exed Kelly, then had the nerve to ex Mel and Derwin :nono: You lost a true fan :|

• Wasting time

I wanted Keira and Blue to get back together until she ran from the PoPo last night. I was with her until he hit the cop and she ran. I don't think Rick Tasha BD either. It's Pookie; he gonna be beat! I felt bad for Jason last night with the 'roid issue. I'm not excited for Kelly to comeback. I don't want her to mess up Jason and Chardonnay

• sassyshe

Karreuche, cb ex

• Afiya

I :heart: this show, their writing has improved. Glad I caught the marathon yesterday. DVR was on ready. :yes:

• San ah make ya dance

Tasha Mack preg now? :facepalm: Shyt like that

• sassyshe

I also wanna see Malik do a comeback and shave

• MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky:

So The Game.
    Blue/NuNu: No real sparks. I found it dumb that he would out of the blue *giggles* decide to be hard and fight a security looking police office. Isn’t he supposed to be KUL-CHURED :shrugs:
    Tasha Mack: You should have been pregnant 2 seasons ago. Right about now it seems meh… And this OVERLY ghetto thing they have warped you into is not cute. She used to bring out the hood when it matter but was always on top of her game and a business woman.
    Malik: I am tired of you being down in the dumps. This has been you for like 4 seasons. Stop looking like Grizzlie Adams, wearing man pannies and get a real storyline
    Jason/Chardonay: I like their storyline :yes: Wonder what Kelly will bring

• FuturedocDonte

I watched the last 15 mins... That ish was dryer than al sharptons slick back :thinking: dryer than Joselines cooch in the world star video :thinking: dryer than... Hell that chit was dry

• MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky:

Oh and I bet Pooch Hall was watching the episode like :crying1: I think how they did him and Med School was wrong. I get they asked for more money but they could have afforded it. And he was a great actor. Med School.. They dumbed her down.
    Oh and the chick that plays Kelly just knew she was going on to greener pastures :tea: TUH WELCOME BYKE

• gellybean

ugh i been lookin for a place to watch this episode all morning since i fell asleep after Lauren London made a fool of herself being a creeper at that dinner party in the first scene lol anyways i cant watch the video for some reason, i click play and it says "video not found"...do i have to download that thingie its askin me to? i promise i dont want to do that on my work computer if i can avoid it...

• FuturedocDonte

TUH WELCOME BYKE
    ----
    Just realized that Kelly is the girl from white chicks :coffee:

• weFukNorNah

Havent been a fan since they jumped ship to EBT... it was #teamtoomuch... that is all...hey yall..see ya next week

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRsEXGXLlYM&feature=fvsr ALBoy

Oh ok
    I'd still hit Kellyin the stomach :coffee:

• weFukNorNah

team too much... didnt know that would blank out

• Wasting time

I was never a fan of Med School but I loved Derwin. I wanted Derwin to end up with his BM> Med School did the MOST; all the time.

I haven't seen it yet .... I will watch this tomorrow hopefully :yes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRsEXGXLlYM&feature=fvsr ALBoy

And from Joe Dirt :coffee:

• Struggleisreal

Thanks for this post Blog Owner and finally watch one of all time favorite show. My child support check is late and Unemployment ended, and ain't got no cable.

what should I eat for lunch :thinking: Chipotle :thinking:

• SummerBaby

I watched it & kinda felt like it was too much happening in one episode. I think they should have done the Tasha Mack pregnant storyline when she was considering being Mel & Derwin's surrogate.

• Afiya

Usually the first show is dry, but it gets better. I'm just glad to see folks working, and I support that.

• Struggleisreal

Wait a got dog a minute. Who are you and how come you have my pop pop picture as yours. He said he was seeing a younger girl, that kept a nasty house. Is this you?

• Smonae

San u didnt miss nothing boo,, BET has this show just going downhill
    GM :hugs:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRsEXGXLlYM&feature=fvsr ALBoy

@jenie grilled chicken Caesar salad

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

I fell asleep at 8 last night. Kelly Pitts won't show up probably until the 3rd or 4th episode of the season. BET wants to make sure they keep those viewership numbers up.

• sassyshe

Wonder if single ladies can go to bet think it would be a good fit

• San ah make ya dance

Morning Smonae :hug: I know, do they still have those empty spots where the audience should be laughing but don't

Struggleisreal says:

:nono: this Gravie is my old gravie chile :tea:

• Jamie

I enjoyed it. I'm glad that the writing has gotten better, last year sucked.

ALBoy says:

@jenie grilled chicken Caesar salad

That sounds yummy too :tea: hmmmm I might stop by who food and make me one :tea:

whole foods :smack:

• Struggleisreal

@Homewrecker - Well all that means is you have been dating him for a while. No Biggie

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPgpRw9tiuM bnatural

The only storyline worth watching is the Tasha Mack pregnancy and Jason Pitts storyline...everyone else is :yawn:

I'm tired of Malik though I do find him funny at times...Blue and NuNu (can't remember her name on the show) are so boring and she is such a bad actress....not believable AT ALL..

I'm ready for Kelly Pitts already

• cteastcoast

We talkin about lunch already :sad:

bnatural says:

:cosign: I must say I am looking forward to their story line but not the two newbies :nono:

• MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky:

Thanks for this post Blog Owner and finally watch one of all time favorite show. My child support check is late and Unemployment ended, and ain’t got no cable.
    ___________________________
    Now Struggle is confusing me :oops: With the duplicate picture that Jenie has. I am not phone posting and I can see gravies.
    Is this Bren pretending to be two people? SR you gave him two log ins :mad: I know you trying to liven things up but I hope he is getting a check for this

• steph L

The show was okay, I think they are going to play more with Jason and his head injuries this season. I do wish they would tone down Tasha, why must she be so loud and ghetto? Blue needs another actress to play his love interest...Lauren is pretty, but she simply can't act. It's like she's play acting for a high school drama class.The ending was soooo stupid last night, though! But, I will continue to watch for better improvements this season.

• MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky:

Oh yea and I expected Tasha to get pregnant on the surrogate storyline also. Fit much better. Is it just me or does Blue have a small peanut head and he looks like a muncher? By muncher I mean he would nibble down there until annoyance and you be like STOP!! ENOUGH!! HIT THE D SPOT OR GET UP ALREADY!!!!!! Look at his face and tell me I am wrong? He got a mucnho face.. Call him Munchos :kona:

• missyJ

"You look like the Soloist" :dead:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

MisTaken says:

Now Struggle is confusing me... Is this Bren pretending to be two people? SR you gave him two log ins

No ma'am. They have 2 different IPs.

• Who Dat

I was expecting Kelly Pitts to pop her ays out from behind that curtain when he was talking to that reporter about his 'roids useage.

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHY have they made his parents into some old horn-balls. And Lonette McKee...is she on prednisone? She is all puffy and bloated? Just older? Okay.

• http://www.ashland86.com TheRealAshland

I was a fan when they had good writers and that white money backing them. That was the 3 years they was on the Cw now it's like they just trying to keep up with reality tv , I have t watched since they got rid of Brittany Daniels now that she's back I may peep it. But I think it's funny they get rid of Tia character and bring back kelly. I smell drama and Tia was real tight lipped about it, but when they first let kelly got she was talking slick at the mouth I smell drama!! :tea:

• Who Dat

I died a lil death when Cabernet asked ole girl "so you not gonna warsh yo hands?"

:dead:

AND what is up with them saying things THREE times now? Had me about to call Uverse like my DAYUM channa keep getting stuck. :mad:

• SummerBaby

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHY have they made his parents into some old horn-balls. And Lonette McKee…is she on prednisone? She is all puffy and bloated? Just older? Okay.
    --------------------
    I didn't even recognize her at first. I hope she is alright. I don't recall his parents acting like that before why now?!

• SummerBaby

Them repeating things three times made me think about the rapper Mike Jones.

• Struggleisreal

Miss/Mrs/Ms./Sir - Dear Taken - Not sure of this Bren person, you have me confused with. The Struggle is REAL! However, your question is valid, as is your confusion.

• MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky:

Miss/Mrs/Ms./Sir – Dear Taken
    ____________________________
    Oh you tried it :karate: sissyclaws your face.

@SR: Thanks for the calrifications :)

• MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky:

*clarification

• Struggleisreal

calrifications

• MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky:

@Dubb: I was staring at my screen too like what is wrong with my teebee? I was about to hit it like they used to do byke in the day to get it to unstuck :lol:
    The sad part is that it did not add any dramatic effect. It just was confusing and unnecessary :shrugs:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Dubb, this is totally :offtopic: but I was really bored yesterday, so instead of doing some work, I read Adrienne Bosh's thread on lsa. I am forever indebted to you for that nugget :rofl:

• FuturedocDonte

calrifications

by Struggleisreal
    -----

• Struggleisreal

@Ms. Who Dat - That is a pretty photo. Is that the Queen of Soul? Ms. Aretha Franklin?

• MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky:

calrifications
    While you are trying to be a Roads Scowler I had already attempted to correct my error :rolleyes:
    Learn how to read messy font here quick or else you will be reposting stuff 24/7 :tea:

• San ah make ya dance

• FuturedocDonte

:offtopic:

Does anybody watch Paternity Court. This show is a hawt azx mess :blink:

• San ah make ya dance

Does anybody watch Paternity Court. This show is a hawt azx mess :blink:
    -------------
    I love off days when I get to watch that. Be having me dying sometimes. Love when it's not the expected father :tea:

• San ah make ya dance

I thought yall wanted this post :mad: Where yall at now

• Wasting time

@Future; that show is crazy. I saw 2 kids (29 and 33) bring their parents on it because in a argument one of them yelled that the kids aren't yours/mine. Why the kids wasn't the fathers. Neither of them where!! I was :shocked:

• Aprilbaby

I try with the game, but its just really boring and ghetto as hell.

FuturedocDonte says:

:offtopic:
    Does anybody watch Paternity Court. This show is a hawt azx mess
    ___________________________________________________________________________Ha! I worked from home one day I ran across it. It's the worst, but you can't stop watching it lol. These people are grown sometimes and don't know their biological parents. It's really sad.

• missyJ

Does anybody watch Paternity Court. This show is a hawt azx mess

I do!! Muy escandalo

• FuturedocDonte

@Future; that show is crazy. I saw 2 kids (29 and 33) bring their parents on it because in a argument one of them yelled that the kids aren’t yours/mine. Why the kids wasn’t the fathers. Neither of them where!! I was :shocked:
    ----
    This lady up here had lost her virginity and had sex with three dudes all within 24 hours. She in court trying to tell the judge that ALL THREE is the daddy. She say the girl look like ALL THREE OF EM :no:

• Struggleisreal

Aprilbaby says:

These people are grown sometimes and don’t know their biological parents. It’s really sad.
    Sent in application to be on show, the reason to know is just in case we meet in the club.

• FuturedocDonte

But the ABSOLUTE best episode was when the boyfriend and girlfriend went to the family reunion and the auntie told the girl that she was dating her brother :shocked: They were trying to see if they were related :eek:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPgpRw9tiuM bnatural

FuturedocDonte says:

—-
    -------

I'm sorry but WHAT?!?!? :rofl:

• MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky:

Yea I watched Paternity Court when we were snowed in. There a lady there with her 30 year old bulldagger :bball: daughter trying to find out who her diddy was. There were 3 men tested. The one was mainly always there was NOT the diddy. He was all :crying1: I was like calm down ya’ll can still go to the barber shop and get line ups together bruh :stop:

• deedeegirl

Lauren London's character is all kind of stupid. they can go ahead and replace her.

• Wasting time

___

@Future, WHAT!!! She don't know how it work and um 3 in 24 hours and you just started :hump: She needs more than a paternity test.

The last one I saw was a man and woman who after she got pregnant and bought him home to meet the family, 2 aunts told her he might be her brother :casket: Lordt, he ended up not being but that had me :bounce: the whole half hour.

• Wasting time

@Future.. Yes, I caught that one on a snow day and I couldn't turn away

• Aprilbaby

Struggleisreal says:

Aprilbaby says:
    __________________________________________
    Stop it lol. But seriously I have heard of stories of people hooking up with cousins, siblings, and all type of mess. Nasty

I haven't been to the club in a minute Real lol

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRsEXGXLlYM&feature=fvsr ALBoy

I wouldn't want to watch that show my worst fear
    :no:

• FuturedocDonte

Yea I watched Paternity Court when we were snowed in. There a lady there with her 30 year old bulldagger daughter trying to find out who her diddy was
    ----
    I only read half of this post. that's the episode that's on right now. ain't got time for spoilers and chit :nono: :lol: ill be back in 10 minutes :lol:

• Ms Peaches

Well Well Well- Am I witnessing a soap opera here in this post. Its more drama on here than One Live to Live.

• BadNewzBiddy

1st-Brandon Jennings and Karrueche sre not dating. Teyana is her girl. And although Industry folks can be very shady...she ain't shading Teyana like that.

2nd- Last night's episode of the game was tragic! As if "Ratchet" has become their new theme. I guess...its been heading in that direction for a while. BET can keep it.