Is Kim Kardashian Pregnant Again?

Kim Kardashian at Dash Store on Melrose in West Hollywood

Socialite and reality TV personality Kim Kardashian was spotted at the Dash Store on Melrose in West Hollywood today. Paparazzi photos taken of her seems to show a baby bump beginning to sprout. The photos sparked online rumors that Kim may be pregnant again.

Kim, 33, is already mother to infant daughter North West, who was born on June 15. Nori’s daddy is troubled musician Kanye West, 36.

Kim needs a miracle to boost the poor TV ratings of her family show Keeping Up With the Kardashians. Maybe a baby is the answer to their ratings problem.
Photo: Splash News

34 Responses to “Is Kim Kardashian Pregnant Again?”

iscream says:

That’s mean. :(

MsChavo says:

I saw that pelvic bursting through last week.

deedeegirl says:

She’s not pregnant she just didn’t have control of the photo in order to photoshop it

FuturedocDonte says:

I saw that pelvic bursting through last week.
    —–
    I did too :coffee:

That would be dumb as much as she complained the whole time :tea:

deedeegirl says:

exactly :tea:

That picture of Whitney Houston daughter looks a mess to the right of my screen :no: she looks like a bug

AlabamaSky says:

Naw…holding on to Nori weight. But then again…you ARE very fertile after you give birth.

Amber Rose was honest about her weight loss that took about 1 year; this poser needs to stop pretenting that she has the snap-back of a 22-year-old. It is what it is :shrug: She’s no spring chicken, she had a child, and it takes time to lose the weight. If you want to keep up the charade, stop wearing form-fitting outfits in white. :shrug:

justlooking says:

:tea: Either she preg or still refuses to use Gwyneth Paltrow clean diet.

Still a Ratched Slore, will stay knocked to secure financial future.

This joker faced Sl u t bucket is going to be devastated to hear people think she is preggos Again.

She’s trying so hard to be seen as the Perfect Bicth.
    Her body majic isnt working with all the sundaes and dYcks she eats

Chris Brown is jailed for a month :tea: I guess they not over crowded anymore :rolleyes: smh …… and I was reading the mess that he is being kept for :no: I guess that ninja can’t even stick his leg out in the road for someone saying he is trying to kill them with his leg. :tea: but at the end of the day, CB has made a name for his self and lawd :coffee: shyt is not ending well at all. I will be praying for that dude

felinelurker says:

San ah make ya dance says:

:waves: @ San – speaking of man in pants…
    Did you see the guy WHO HAD 132 pound scrotum? That would be way too much licking on balls. RIGHT? Back to :kona:
    ————–
    Hey :waves: And ummm yea :dead: You cant fit them in ya mouth :phew:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y’all do know this man just died, right? :casket:

who watching dancing with the stars :hahaha:

69 says:

I remember when Kim K first stepped on the scene and was hot to deaf.

Now this hoe is so ran through, I don’t know what stays open more… Kanye’s mouth or Kim’s puss. They both irk the shat out of me. :mad:

hey 69 :waves: my bet is on both :rofl: irk the shyt out of everyone

Dymond says:

sundaes and dYcks
    ————
    what a combo :hahaha:

:waves:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

I recently learned that a side effect of butt injections is a bloated pelvic area.

justlooking says:

:waves: ??? that is a script to my GYN. IM RECOMMENDING her seE Him. He’ll probably throw clip board down and leave room im disgust.

sassyshe says:

SouthernPrincess says:

I don’t know if she is pregnant, but her shapewear has been showing under her clothes so she has definitely gained weight. and its amazing how people fall for her photo shopped flat ab pics or her photoshopping her stomach flat in her sister bathing suit…she had cankles during her pregnancy it takes time to lose baby weight sometime

I Run New York says:

I think she’s chunky because she just had a baby. She doesn’t seem pregnant.

NotDeleteMe says:

_________________________

You said it’s seepage? :bite: :|

Sundaes and ducks lawd!! :wail:

How did that man with the former 130+lb balls die?

As for the chick on my TL ain’t no telling that girl she not fly. Long as her fiance love it lol

I think she is just being a fat ass like the rest of us and enjoying food. She might have high levels of testosterone because that causes pot belly syndrome :lol: she hairy as fvck too.

She is starting to get chu’ch muvah arms…might wanna lay off the :sperm: flavored sundaes (shouts out to luvie) lol

Ni ni says:

She just need to wear clothes that actually fit. She looks like shes in a size foteen at the least. Its a shame what she has done to her face, she was so beautiful…not saying shes ugly though.

San ah make ya dance says:

I said this the other day :tea: not adding up with all these bikini pics tho :nono: how you slim in those but stomach all willy nilly in clothes

sassyshe says:

That is one messy man :no: but he could be right :tea:

San ah make ya dance says:

This shyt still perplexes me :hahaha:

San ah make ya dance says:

Maybe she bloated? :shrugs:

free says:

sassyshe says: Charlemagne was saying that chris needs to go to a witch doctor and get the roots off him that rih bajan fam did cause its obvious hes suffering from a bad case of roots

******************

:rofl: nigra ain’t been right since he busted up rhi’s face. i believe it.